时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[00:02] | Yes, it is. It’s absolutely fair. | 这绝对公平好吧 |
[00:04] | I’m getting hungry. | 我饿死了 |
[00:05] | We’re doing it my way. | 按我的方法来 |
[00:07] | They’re getting cold. | 要冷掉了 |
[00:08] | Do you want ’em divided up fairly or not? | 你还想不想公平的分了 |
[00:10] | – You have more than me. – No, I don’t. | – 你的比我的多 – 才不是呢 |
[00:12] | We all have 29 inches of fries so far. | 我们总共有29英寸长的薯条 |
[00:14] | I have two four-inchers, | 我有两根4英寸的 |
[00:16] | five three-inchers and three two-inchers. | 五根3英寸的和三根2英寸的 |
[00:18] | You have five five-inchers and a four-incher. | 你有五根5英寸的和一根4英寸的 |
[00:20] | – They’re exactly the same. – Dewey. | – 它们总量是一样的 – Dewey |
[00:24] | Okay, we’re going to assume | 好吧 那就假设 |
[00:26] | this was a four-incher from the share pile. | 这是一根4英寸的好了 |
[00:28] | 117 minus three times 29 divided by three minus… | 117减去3 乘以29 除以3 减去 |
[00:33] | We each take a two-inch bite out of this one. | 我们每人咬去2英寸 |
[00:36] | Last week we had curly fries. | 上周我们吃了卷卷薯条 |
[00:38] | It took us three hours. | 花了我们三个小时 |
[01:15] | Good job, Don | 干得好 Don |
[01:31] | Oh, man! | 哦 老天 |
[01:34] | – He’s wide open! – Shoot! Shoot! | – 他简直是空门大开 – 射门 射门 |
[01:37] | There it is! | 看招 |
[01:38] | In your… | 想的 |
[01:40] | face. | 美 |
[01:47] | I got it, I got it! | 我来了 我来了 |
[01:55] | Car! | 有车 |
[02:07] | Good… | 干的 |
[02:08] | game. | 漂亮 |
[02:09] | This… | 这 |
[02:11] | sucks. | 糟透了 |
[02:12] | You’re mocking me? | 你是在笑话我么 |
[02:14] | No, tired | 不是 累了 |
[02:17] | Get… skates. | 穿上溜冰鞋 |
[02:20] | Can’t. | 不能 |
[02:21] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[02:24] | My dad was some kind of skating champion a long time ago. | 老爸很久以前貌似是个溜冰冠军什么的 |
[02:27] | He made a rule– no one in the family could buy skates… | 他制定了一个规矩 这个家里没人准买溜冰鞋 |
[02:30] | until after they take lessons from him. | 除非被他教过之后 |
[02:32] | So take… the lessons. | 那就去上课啊 |
[02:35] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[02:36] | My dad’s like a total fanatic about skating. | 我老爸对溜冰简直是狂热 |
[02:39] | He doesn’t even call it skating. | 他都不管这叫溜冰 |
[02:40] | He calls it ”the brotherhood of the wheel.” | 他叫它 “轮子的基友” |
[02:43] | He taught Francis and | 他教了Francis和 |
[02:44] | Reese and they’ve never been the same after. | Reese 他们就性情突变了 |
[02:46] | Gretzky shoots! | Gretzky射门了 |
[02:47] | He scores! | 他得分了 |
[02:49] | He laughs at the other Canadians! | 他嘲笑了其他加拿大人 |
[02:52] | Hey, Reese, remember when Dad taught you how to skate? | 嘿 Reese 还记得老爸教你溜冰么 |
[02:55] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈那个 |
[02:58] | Why can’t you just tell me what it was like? | 你为什么不直接告诉我是什么样的 |
[03:00] | One, I’m not supposed to, and two, | 第一 我不应该说 第二 |
[03:02] | I don’t even like to think about it. | 我都不敢去想 |
[03:04] | It makes me cry. | 一想就哭 |
[03:05] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[03:07] | What’s wrong with you? | 你干吗呢 |
[03:08] | You know you’re not supposed to skate in the house. | 不准在家里溜冰 |
[03:10] | Why, everyone else in the world gets to. | 为啥啊 其他人都可以啊 |
[03:13] | Wait a minute. Somebody stepped in something. | 等下 有人踩到什么东西了 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[03:19] | Oh, my God! What a mess! | 老天 一团糟 |
[03:23] | Reese Reese… | |
[03:24] | what did you roll in? | 你溜到啥了 |
[03:26] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[03:36] | You have to admit, it is kind of funny– | 你得承认 这有点搞笑啊 |
[03:39] | yelling so loud you actually throw out your back. | 叫的太厉害 居然拉伤了背 |
[03:44] | Just try to relax. | 放轻松 |
[03:47] | Got the baby monitor all set up here. | 婴儿监控器都设定好了 |
[03:50] | Now, if you need anything, just holler– | 你有任何需要 就叫一下 |
[03:52] | but not too loud– | 不过别太大声 |
[03:54] | and I will get on it. | 我立马就到 |
[03:59] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:00] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:02] | Why don’t you just take the pain medicine the doctor gave you? | 为啥你不吃医生开的止痛药呐 |
[04:05] | Because they make me loopy. | 它们让我神经错乱 |
[04:07] | I will not have this house come crashing down around me… | 我才不会因为吃了药 |
[04:09] | because I’m hopped up on goofballs. | 就让这个房子在我眼皮下垮掉呢 |
[04:12] | Mom, I’m really sorry. | 老妈 真的抱歉 |
[04:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[04:15] | Oh, Reese, come to Mama. | 哦 Reese 到妈妈这儿来 |
[04:18] | Closer, sweetheart. | 再近点 亲 |
[04:22] | Are you happy you crippled your mother? | 把老娘弄瘫了 你高兴了吧 |
[04:24] | – Mom…- Are you? | – 妈 – 高兴了吧 |
[04:25] | Mom. Mom… | 妈 妈 |
[04:29] | Survival weekend? | 幸存者周末 |
[04:32] | What does that mean? | 那是啥意思 |
[04:33] | That means we get to spend | 意思是我们要在野外 |
[04:34] | two whole days out in the wilderness… | 呆上整整两天 |
[04:36] | with limited supplies and no food. | 只有有限的供给 没有食物 |
[04:38] | – You’re kidding, right? – No. | – 玩我呢 – 没有 |
[04:40] | It’s a excellent way to learn basic survival techniques. | 这是学习基本野外生存的好途径 |
[04:43] | It’s two days in the woods. | 在林子里呆两天 |
[04:45] | Our parents are paying for room and board. | 我们父母付了房费和伙食 |
[04:46] | Where does that money go? Sounds like a big scam. | 那钱去哪儿了 听上去像骗局啊 |
[04:50] | – Maybe so, but you’re doing it. – What? | – 也许吧 但你要去做的 – 啥 |
[04:53] | Francis, I let you blow off a lot of things around here… | Francis 我帮你逃过很多训练 |
[04:56] | but this is something I believe in. | 但是这个是我的信仰 |
[04:58] | It’s a character builder. I think it’ll be good for you. | 这会塑造你的人格 对你有好处 |
[05:00] | How could it be good for me? | 这怎么会对我有好处呢 |
[05:02] | No food, no shelter. | 没有吃的 没有遮身之地 |
[05:04] | No broken clavicles. | 没有打碎的锁骨 |
[05:06] | That’s something inside me, right? | 那是我体内的啥东西 是吧 |
[05:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:20] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[05:21] | Get a glass. | 拿个杯子 |
[05:25] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[05:26] | When I get well, I am going to beat you blue, mister! | 等我好了 我打的你青一块紫一块 小子 |
[05:28] | Get a glass! | 拿个杯子 |
[05:29] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[05:33] | Can I have some milk? | 我能喝点牛奶么 |
[05:34] | Yes, but get a glass. | 可以 拿个杯子 |
[05:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:37] | Hello, Francis. | 嗨 Francis |
[05:39] | I have a problem. I need your advice. | 我有一个问题 需要你的建议 |
[05:41] | Trust me, whatever you’re going through | 相信我 不管你经历了啥 |
[05:43] | is not half as bad as what I’m facing. | 不会有我的一半糟 |
[05:45] | I’m thinking of asking Dad for skating lessons. | 我在想 要老爸教我溜冰 |
[05:48] | Why does everyone do that? What does he do? | 为啥大家都那样 他做了啥 |
[05:51] | Look, if I told you, you’d just freak out. | 听着 如果我和你说 你会吓坏的 |
[05:53] | But if you think you’re ready, | 但要是你准备好了 |
[05:55] | my advice is to get it over with quickly. | 我的建议就是 快点搞完 |
[05:58] | It’s like pulling a giant Band-Aid off your crotch. | 就像从裆上撕下创可贴 |
[06:00] | I’m going to have a Band-Aid on my crotch? | 我档部会受伤么 |
[06:02] | – Who are you talking to? – Francis. | – 你在和谁说话 – Francis |
[06:08] | – Hi, sweetie. – Hi, Mom. | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 嗨 老妈 |
[06:10] | Oh, I am in such pain because of my back. | 哦 我背上快疼死了 |
[06:12] | The doctor says I have to stay in bed for three days… | 医生说我至少要卧床三天 |
[06:14] | Mom… | 妈 |
[06:14] | with my leg on a pillow and then put ice on it. | 我腿架在枕头上 敷了冰块 |
[06:17] | Look, Mom. | 听着 老妈 |
[06:18] | Have you ever heard of such a thing? | 你听说过这样的事么 |
[06:19] | I never heard of such a thing. | 我可是没有 |
[06:20] | That doesn’t make any sense to me. | 这一点道理都没有 |
[06:38] | Oh, thanks, honey. | 哦 谢啦 亲爱的 |
[06:40] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[06:41] | – One more thing. – Yeah? | – 还有件事 – 啥 |
[06:44] | Stop trying to drug my food. | 不要在我饭里下药了 |
[06:49] | Where was I? Francis? | 说到哪儿 Francis |
[06:52] | W-Where…? | 啥 |
[06:53] | – Your back. – Oh, yeah. | – 你的背 – 哦 是的 |
[06:54] | So they say that my fourth and fifth | 他们说我的第四和第五节 |
[06:55] | vertebrae are out of alignment. | 脊椎变形了 |
[06:57] | Apparently my shoulder muscles are asymmetrical. | 我肩部的肌肉不对称 |
[06:59] | Did you ever hear of such a thing? They say it’s genetic. | 你听说过这类事么 他们说这是基因遗传的 |
[07:02] | It’s the first case of | 这是他们发现的 |
[07:03] | scream-induced back trauma they’ve ever seen. | 第一个叫喊引起的背部创伤病例 |
[07:05] | I swear, They paraded every Tom, Dick and Harry | 我发誓 随便一个人 |
[07:07] | through that room to look at me. | 都被喊来看我的伤 |
[07:09] | I’m just lying there with that little flimsy paper thing on me… | 我就躺在那儿 身上盖了一张薄纸 |
[07:11] | with my rear end flapping in the breeze for all the world to see. | 全世界都看到了我的裸背 |
[07:13] | Boys, they’re called Gut-Busters. | 小子们 它们叫做 肠道杀手 |
[07:18] | They take a sausage, stuff it with cheese, wrap it with bacon… | 这里面有香肠 填上芝士 卷上培根 |
[07:21] | and shove it in that deep-fat fryer full of lard. | 然后塞进搁满猪油的炸锅 |
[07:24] | They’re indescribable. | 简直是无法言喻 |
[07:26] | bon appetit. | 祝个好胃口 |
[07:30] | Malcolm, where have you been? You got to get in on this. | Malcolm 你去哪儿了 你要尝尝这个 |
[07:32] | Dad… I want skating lessons. | 老爸 我想上溜冰课 |
[07:40] | Son, do you know, once you start there’s no going back? | 儿子 你知道 一旦开始就再也回不去了 |
[07:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:46] | This means total commitment. | 那意味着要全力以赴 |
[07:48] | Once you begin the path, there is no leaving the path. | 一旦开始 就必须走下去 |
[07:52] | Are you sure you’re ready for that? I mean really ready? | 你确定你准备好了 真的准备好了么 |
[07:57] | I-I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[07:59] | Neat. We’ll start tomorrow. | 好极了 明天开始 |
[08:01] | Come on, dig in before they harden. | 快 在变硬之前吃掉 |
[08:13] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[08:15] | Stretch. Nose to knees, nose to knees, and… release. | 拉伸 鼻子碰到膝盖 到膝盖 放松 |
[08:21] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[08:22] | – You feeling a little limber now? – Mostly I feel sleepy. | – 你感觉到四肢伸展开了么 – 困死了 |
[08:24] | Well, we have to start early. We’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 好吧 早点开始 课还有很多呢 |
[08:28] | Rule number one: you can’t question my ways. | 第一 你不能质疑我的方式 |
[08:32] | I’m the top skate-dog. Understood? | 我是最棒的 懂了么 |
[08:35] | You may not like my methods… | 你可能不会喜欢我的方式 |
[08:37] | but let me just show you | 但是让我展示 |
[08:39] | what you can accomplish if you stick with it. | 只要坚持 你所能达成的技能 |
[09:31] | Should I be impressed or horrified? | 我是该惊讶还是惊吓呢 |
[09:35] | Dad, that was unbelievable. | 老爸 太不可思议了 |
[09:37] | Whew! That routine won me a gold medal, a macrame plant hanger… | 在同一个下午 这套动作帮我赢了一块金牌 |
[09:41] | and your mother’s heart all in the same afternoon. | 一个花边植物吊架 还有你老妈的芳心 |
[09:44] | Want to see your skates? | 想看下你的溜冰鞋么 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:47] | I prefer a Saratoga four-wide… | 我喜欢Saratoga式的双排轮 |
[09:49] | but I know you kids like that in-line stuff. | 但我知道你们小孩喜欢直排轮 |
[09:52] | So… | 所以 |
[09:54] | Whoa! They’re beautiful! | 哇 真好看 |
[09:57] | They are, aren’t they? | 是很好看 是吧 |
[10:00] | Wait, I don’t get to wear them? | 等等 我不能穿么 |
[10:03] | Oh, no… you’re not ready for those just yet. | 不 你还没准备好 |
[10:07] | That’s just your incentive. | 那只是对你的激励 |
[10:09] | One step at a time, Malcolm. | 一步一步来啊 Malcolm |
[10:11] | Roll to the goal. Huh? | 滑向目标 嗯 |
[10:14] | You’re going to start with these. | 你从这些开始 |
[10:18] | – Why do I have to… – Ah-ah-ah. | – 为啥我要 – 啊啊啊 |
[10:20] | Top skate-dog. | 顶级的 |
[10:22] | Now, let’s see you skate through those cones. | 现在 去滑那些桩吧 |
[10:24] | I don’t have skates. | 我没有溜冰鞋啊 |
[10:29] | Your skates are in here. | 溜冰鞋在心中 |
[10:33] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[10:35] | Glide… and glide… | 滑 |
[10:38] | Let your arms work with– | 配合手臂 |
[10:39] | Slow down. Slower. Slower. | 慢点 再慢点 再慢 |
[10:44] | This is going to rule. | 这肯定会很棒的 |
[10:46] | All I’m taking is a canteen… | 我就带了水壶 |
[10:47] | a knife, my bedroll and some emergency rations. | 小刀 铺盖 和紧急口粮 |
[10:51] | Wuss. | 废物 |
[10:52] | Canteen, knife, survival blanket. | 水壶 小刀 救生毯 |
[10:55] | That’s all? | 就那么多么 |
[10:57] | Dude, hard-core. | 兄弟 你牛 |
[11:07] | Let’s rock. | 来爽一把 |
[11:11] | You ready? | 准备好了么 |
[11:12] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 万事具备 |
[11:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:27] | My back. | 我的背 |
[11:28] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[11:30] | It happens sometimes. | 这情况有时会发生 |
[11:30] | It’s genetic. | 基因遗传的 |
[11:32] | My shoulder muscles are asymmetrical | 我的肩部肌肉不对称 |
[11:34] | and it pulls my vertebrae out of alignment. | 把我的脊椎拉歪了 |
[11:38] | I’ll be fine. I just need to ice it. | 我会好起来的 敷点冰就好了 |
[11:43] | Which vertebrae? | 第几节脊椎 |
[11:45] | Fourth and fifth. | 第四和第五 |
[11:47] | All right. Take him to his room. | 好吧 带他去房间 |
[11:51] | Hands out front so you get a balance. | 举起手 保持平衡 |
[11:53] | Hold it… Hold it. | 保持住 保持住 |
[11:55] | Why am I doing this? | 为啥要做这个 |
[11:56] | Stop clouding your mind. This is a process. | 不要乱想了 这是必须过程 |
[12:00] | Dad, it’s street hockey, not clown school. | 老爸 是街头冰球 不是小丑学校 |
[12:03] | Process… And one and down and over. | 必须过程哦 向下 来一个 好了 |
[12:08] | – When am I ever going to use this? – Full range of motion. | – 我又用不到这些动作 – 动作到位哦 |
[12:11] | And point and bump, and point and bump… | 指 点 翘 指 点 翘 |
[12:14] | and point and bump, and then we glide. | 指点翘 再滑行 |
[12:18] | How about my skates? Can I at least try on my skates? | 我的溜冰鞋呢 至少让我试试吧 |
[12:21] | Absolutely not. You need at least two more days. | 不行 还要至少两天呢 |
[12:23] | – Two days? – Uh-huh. | – 两天 – 嗯嗯 |
[12:24] | I know enough to play a stupid game of street hockey now. | 对于这蛋疼的街头冰球 我了解的够多了 |
[12:27] | That’s all I care about. | 我就关心那个 |
[12:28] | Malcolm, we go at the speed I say. | Malcolm 按我的步骤来 |
[12:30] | This is about safety and proper technique. | 这都是为了安全和恰当的技巧 |
[12:32] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 但这一点道理都没有啊 |
[12:34] | That’s because you’re not in a skating state of mind. | 那是因为你没有达到溜冰的状态 |
[12:37] | Now, that’s it. Okay? We’re done. Go home. | 够了 好吧 我们结束了 回家 |
[12:39] | You know what? Thanks to your attitude we are now a day behind. | 知道么 因为你的态度 我们现在进度落后一天了 |
[12:45] | Fine! | 随便 |
[12:51] | The boy’s fighting me, Lois. | 孩子很抵触我 Lois |
[12:53] | Oh, he’s got the talent, but he’s reckless and wild. | 哦 他有天赋 但是他粗心又不羁 |
[12:58] | – Fine. I’ll talk to him. – That’s not what I’m asking. | – 好吧 我会和他谈谈的 – 我不是这个意思 |
[13:01] | Well, that’s what going to ha– | 好吧 那是即将发生的 |
[13:04] | Would you just take the darn pill… dear? | 你就不能吃药么 亲爱的 |
[13:07] | I can’t believe he cut me off. | 不敢相信他中断我的课 |
[13:09] | You questioned his ways. Never question his ways. | 你质疑了他的方法 永远不要 |
[13:13] | That just makes it take even longer. | 那只会更费时间 |
[13:14] | You going to go play hockey? | 你要去玩冰球了么 |
[13:16] | You bet | 当然 |
[13:17] | I’ll see you out there… in a month or two. | 一两个月以后 场上见吧 |
[13:34] | I don’t know how yet, | 我还不知道怎么做 |
[13:35] | but there’s definitely a way I can justify this. | 但是一定有方法纠正过来 |
[13:38] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[13:40] | Dang, I thought I’d at least | 尼玛 我还以为在他 |
[13:41] | get a few minutes in before he busted me. | 逮到我之前 还有几分钟时间 |
[13:44] | You know what? Screw it. I’m sick of this. | 听着 去他的 我受够了 |
[13:46] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:47] | Taking my skates to go play hockey. | 带上我的溜冰鞋 去玩冰球 |
[13:49] | Absolutely not; we had an agreement. | 不行 我们有协议 |
[13:51] | Agreement? You just like bossing me around! | 协议 你就喜欢指使我 |
[13:54] | And you like fighting me every step of the way! | 而你喜欢质疑我教学的每一个步骤 |
[13:56] | Because you’re treating me like a baby! | 因为你把我当个婴儿 |
[13:58] | The stuff you’re teaching me is stupid. | 你教的东西蠢死了 |
[14:00] | Okay, that’s it. You just lost these, pal. | 够了 这鞋子不是你的了 兄弟 |
[14:02] | Oh, yeah? Well… | 哦 是吗 那么 |
[14:04] | …you. | X你 |
[14:10] | You heard me. | 你们听到了 |
[14:14] | Modeling isn’t all glamour. | 模特不总是那么光鲜 |
[14:16] | Sometimes you have to act like it’s hot when it’s really cold. | 有时在很冷的情况下 还要装的很热 |
[14:20] | People don’t realize how hard we work… | 人们不知道我们多辛苦 |
[14:23] | I am the only one who truly understands you, Inga. | 我是唯一真正理解你的人 Inga |
[14:28] | I cannot believe you said that to Dad. | 真不敢相信你对老爸说了那个 |
[14:31] | Oh, and by the way if you pass Francis | 哦 顺便 在流放到西伯利亚的路上 |
[14:33] | on your way to Siberia, tell him I said hi. | 碰到Francis 帮我问声好 |
[14:36] | Do you think he told Mom? | 你觉得他会告诉老妈吗 |
[14:37] | I wouldn’t worry about that. Mom’s feeling a lot better. | 我不会担心那个 老妈好多了最近 |
[14:41] | Dr. Reese paid her a little visit. | 本医生亲自给她看了诊 |
[14:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[14:45] | Let’s just say, pills and sandwich– not effective; | 这么说吧 三明治里放药 不管用 |
[14:49] | pills and milk– effective. | 牛奶里放药 管用 |
[14:53] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是不明白 |
[14:54] | I mean, I have always been the good parent. | 我一直是好的那一个家长 |
[14:58] | That’s true… | 是啊 |
[14:59] | – I’m the nice one. – Yeah, that’s true. | – 我是唱白脸的那个 – 是啊 那倒是 |
[15:01] | You’re the bad one. The system can’t work with two bad cops. | 你是唱黑脸的 两个坏警察是玩不转的 |
[15:04] | Oh, I hate cops. Cops, eh… | 我恨警察 额 |
[15:06] | You know what else I hate? Those what-do-you-call-thems? Those… | 知道我还恨什么 那啥 你怎么称呼的来着 |
[15:09] | I wasn’t ready for this from Malcolm. | 我没法接受Malcolm说出那样的话 |
[15:11] | Those soap salesmen. | 肥皂售卖员 |
[15:12] | Not yet. But he stepped over the line, | 没准备好 不过是他越界了 |
[15:14] | and I don’t think there’s any way back. | 我觉得无药可救了 |
[15:16] | I mean, it’s not as if I caught him with a cigarette… | 这不像我抓到他抽烟 |
[15:18] | and can make him smoke a whole carton. | 可以逼他抽下一整包 |
[15:19] | You know what? I hate bigots too. Oh, I hate bigots. | 知道么 我也不喜欢固执的人 哦 恨死了 |
[15:22] | Malcolm has always been different. | Malcolm一直与众不同的 |
[15:25] | God, why can’t he be like his brothers? | 天 为啥不能和他哥哥们一样呢 |
[15:27] | Reese took a swing at me; | Reese挥拳打我 |
[15:28] | Francis took a swing at me… that I can deal with. | Francis挥拳打我 我可以处理那个 |
[15:31] | Block, chop, they’re on the ground | 挡 切 他们就倒在地上 |
[15:32] | gasping for air. It’s over with. | 喘不过气 然后就结束了 |
[15:34] | But this is like… words. | 但是 这个 脏话 |
[15:36] | I mean, you know what I hate most of all? | 知道我最恨什么吗 |
[15:38] | I hate those gigantic pink… | 那些 巨大的 粉红色的 |
[15:45] | Oh…Thank God | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[16:37] | Smoking | 吸个烟 |
[16:47] | Uh, Houston, we are good to go. | 哦 休斯顿 准备好了 |
[16:50] | Uh, Roger that. | 哦 收到 |
[16:51] | You are good to go in five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 出发 |
[16:55] | Go | 出发 |
[17:02] | Hey… fellas! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[17:04] | Boy, has it been two days already? | 已经过了两天了么 |
[17:06] | How was it, huh? | 怎么样 嗯 |
[17:10] | You just missed the big fire. | 你错过了大火 |
[17:11] | But, um, luckily I was here to put it out. | 但是 额 很幸运有我在这灭火 |
[17:17] | Can I offer you some cookie dough? | 你们要吃曲奇饼么 |
[17:20] | Come on, guys, let’s be reasonable. | 哦 兄弟们 讲点道理吧 |
[17:21] | I can’t spend two days in the woods tied to a chair. | 我不能绑在椅子上 在林子里过两天的 |
[17:25] | Three days– one extra for lying. | 三天 还有一天作为撒谎的惩罚 |
[17:28] | Well, at least lend me a jacket! Or some food! | 好吧 至少借我件夹克吧 或者食物 |
[17:32] | Dudes, come on! | 兄弟 别这样 |
[17:33] | You can’t leave me out here with nothing! | 你不能把我空身留这儿啊 |
[17:37] | That was to me, not at me, right? | 这是借我用的不是对准我的 对吧 |
[17:43] | Hal Hal. | |
[17:45] | – Honey, what are you doing up? – Don’t you ”honey” me. | – 你怎么醒了 亲爱的 – 别叫我亲爱的 |
[17:48] | You slipped me drugs. Oh! | 你给我下药了 哦 |
[17:51] | You ought to be ashamed of yourself | 你应该感到羞愧 |
[17:53] | getting Reese to sandbag me like that. | 让Reese那样做 |
[17:55] | ”Would you like some milk, Mother?” | 要来点牛奶么 妈妈 |
[17:58] | The kid’s never brought me one thing in his entire life. | 这孩子长这么大 从没给过我什么东西 |
[18:00] | And don’t think I can’t smell | 不要以为我闻不出 |
[18:02] | those Gut-Busters coming out of your pores. | 从你毛孔中散发出的肠道杀手的气味 |
[18:04] | You are back on rice cakes, mister, starting now! | 你又只能吃米糕了 先生 现在就开始 |
[18:08] | Boys, your mother’s mobile. | 孩子们 老妈能动了 |
[18:13] | Malcolm, I need to see you in the backyard. | Malcolm 后院见 |
[18:17] | Now, you said what you said, and we can’t change that. | 好了 说出去的话 泼出去的水 |
[18:21] | And it isn’t the kind of thing that could be solved… | 这也不是能靠道歉或者小小的惩罚 |
[18:23] | with an apology or a simple punishment. | 就能轻易解决的 |
[18:26] | But we do need to find a way to get past this. Agreed? | 不过我们需要找到解决办法 好吗 |
[18:31] | I guess so. | 我猜也是 |
[18:32] | Good. Now, here’s how I see it: | 好的 这是我的看法 |
[18:35] | this whole thing stems from | 问题起源于 |
[18:36] | you feeling like I treat you like a child. | 你觉得我把你当小孩子 |
[18:39] | So… | 所以 |
[18:43] | What’s this? | 这是啥 |
[18:44] | That is ten pages, single-spaced, of filthy name-calling. | 这是长达十页 单倍行距的脏话 |
[18:49] | What? | 啥 |
[18:50] | They get worse as they go along. | 越到后面就越粗鲁 |
[18:54] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我要这个做啥 |
[18:56] | Well, since you think | 嗯 既然你觉得 |
[18:56] | you’re old enough to use these kind of words… | 你成熟到可以用这些词 |
[18:58] | I think you’re old enough to see the effect they have. | 我觉得你也成熟到可以应对它们带来的影响 |
[19:01] | Malcolm, you are going to look me in the eye… | Malcolm 看着我的眼睛 |
[19:03] | and say every last one of these terrible things… | 把这些脏话骂出来 |
[19:07] | to the man who held you in his arms the moment you were born. | 对着这个在你出生的时候抱着你的男人 |
[19:10] | – But, Dad… – Uh-uh. I’m not your dad. | – 但是 老爸 – 额 我不是你老爸 |
[19:12] | I’m, uh… here… | 我 看这儿 |
[19:18] | A stinkin’ son of a… | 一个臭狗娘养 |
[19:20] | To my face. | 看着我 |
[19:23] | Continue. | 继续 |
[19:36] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[19:37] | You see, son? Words hurt. | 看吧 语言会伤人 |
[19:40] | That’s why you have to use them carefully. | 这就是为啥要小心使用它们 |
[19:42] | I understand, Dad. | 我知道了 老爸 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | Okay. I think you’ve had enough. | 好了 我觉得惩罚够了 |
[19:49] | No, wait. I can make it through the whole list. | 不 等等 我可以坚持的 |
[19:52] | I’m not going to let you down again. | 不会让你失望的 |
[20:09] | …hole. | 蛋 |
[20:11] | Good. | 好的 |
[20:13] | Very thorough. | 非常彻底 |
[20:15] | Dad, will you please finish teaching me how to skate? | 老爸 你可以继续教我溜冰吗 |
[20:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:21] | But let’s not make eye contact for a couple weeks. | 不过接下来几个月不要有眼神接触了 |
[20:24] | You got it. | 好的 |
[20:40] | – Oh, man. – Mine! | – 哦老天 – 我的 |
[21:41] | I know I look like an idiot, but I’m kickin’ ass! | 我知道看上去很傻 但是我碉堡了 |