时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I got one! | 找到一个 |
[00:30] | I got one! | 找到一个 |
[01:11] | Okay, give me the tape. | 快 把录像给我 |
[01:13] | What if we get caught? | 我们被抓住怎么办 |
[01:14] | Don’t worry about it. No one’s home. | 别担心 没人在家 |
[01:15] | I cued it up to the best part. | 我把最精彩的一部分录下来了 |
[01:20] | It’s Battle Bots! And it’s a free-for-all | 这是机器人战场 这是一个面向全体 |
[01:24] | at the battle arena. | 的机器人竞技场 |
[01:27] | I thought this was porno. | 我还以为是黄片呢 |
[01:29] | Ew! No. This is better. | 不 这个更好 |
[01:31] | And no one’s… excluded. | 而且没有人被排除在外 |
[01:33] | Come on, this is the lamest thing I’ve… | 这是我见过最差劲 |
[01:38] | Oh, my God! Is that real? | 天啊 那是真的吗 |
[01:40] | It’s an open competition. | 这是个开放的竞赛 |
[01:41] | People build killer robots | 参赛者制作机器人杀手 |
[01:43] | put them in a ring | 采用循环赛制 |
[01:44] | and see which one comes out alive. | 然后看哪个能活下来 |
[01:46] | Killer robots?! | 机器人杀手 |
[01:47] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[01:48] | Finally something cool about being smart. | 聪明这一属性总算有酷的一面了 |
[01:51] | I wish we could do that. | 要我们也能做该多好啊 |
[01:54] | We were hoping you’d say that. | 就等你这句话呢 |
[01:56] | Here’s the deal: | 来做个交易吧 |
[01:57] | We want to enter the competition. | 我们想要参加这竞赛 |
[01:59] | We’ve got the designs, we’ve got the desire | 我们能设计 又有获胜的欲望 |
[02:01] | and we’re not distracted by any kind of social life. | 还不会被社交生活分心 |
[02:04] | The only problem is that | 唯一的问题就是 |
[02:05] | our parents will never allow us to | 我们父母不会让我们 |
[02:07] | go to some place that dangerous. | 去那么危险的地方 |
[02:09] | That means we need a place with a total lack of caring | 这意味着我们需要一个几乎没有 |
[02:12] | adult supervision. | 家长管的地方 |
[02:14] | That’s my house! | 那不就是我家嘛 |
[02:16] | But… | 但是 |
[02:17] | those things look really expensive. | 那些东西看起来真的很贵 |
[02:19] | No problem. | 不用担心 |
[02:20] | My father tries to buy my love. | 我爸觉得钱可以买回我对他的爱 |
[02:25] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 太棒了 |
[02:27] | Who’s your… | 看看谁才是 |
[02:28] | daddy? | 老大 |
[02:32] | of Francis having an emergency appendectomy | 在Francis用过同样的借口逃课的两个月后 |
[02:33] | What are the odds, huh | 几率真小 是吧 |
[02:34] | two months after using the same excuse | 他居然真得了急性阑尾炎 |
[02:36] | to ditch school? | 几率是多少 |
[02:37] | Well, he was never very lucky. | 他一向很倒霉 |
[02:39] | Oh, I need you to call work | 你得打电话给我公司 |
[02:41] | and tell them I won’t be coming in. | 帮我请个假 |
[02:42] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[02:43] | Well, there’s my cab. | 出租车来了 |
[02:52] | What’s that all about? | 这是在干吗 |
[02:54] | A little something to remember me by. | 留下一些让你记住我的东西 |
[02:56] | You know, it just occurred to me | 我刚刚才想起 |
[02:57] | that we have not been apart for one night in 1 8 years. | 在18年中我们从没一个晚上分开过 |
[03:00] | You going to be okay with that? | 你一个人没问题吧 |
[03:02] | I think I can manage | 我觉得妈咪 |
[03:04] | without my mommy for a few days. | 离开几天应该没事 |
[03:06] | I told you that baby voice creeps me out. | 我说过那个娃娃音让我恶心吧 |
[03:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:12] | Well, cadet | 学员 |
[03:13] | I see you survived. | 你还活着呢 |
[03:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:16] | I brought you a little something | 我给你带了一些让你 |
[03:17] | to take your mind off the pain. | 忘却疼痛的东西 |
[03:20] | This is a good opportunity | 这是一个让你把作业 |
[03:21] | for you to catch up on your homework. | 赶上的好机会 |
[03:23] | Take it from me– | 好好听着 |
[03:25] | a lengthy hospital stay is the perfect environment | 漫长的住院生活是个让你学会 |
[03:28] | to focus your mind | 集中思想 |
[03:29] | and attack weaknesses in your character. | 和战胜软弱的好机会 |
[03:31] | If it hadn’t been for this | 如果不是因为住院 |
[03:33] | I never would’ve learned conversational French. | 我就不会去学法语 |
[03:37] | Carry on. | 好好努力 |
[03:40] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
[03:42] | I was this close to going medieval on him. | 我差一点就要揍他了 |
[03:45] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还行吧 |
[03:46] | I feel like I have a belly full of broken glass. | 我感觉我肚子里装满了玻璃渣 |
[03:49] | Every time I breathe in, I almost pass out from the pain. | 每一次呼吸 都让我几乎痛晕过去 |
[03:53] | This is the single greatest thing | 这是在我身上发生的 |
[03:54] | that has ever happened to me. | 最棒的事情了 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[03:57] | For as long as I can remember | 从我记事以来 |
[03:58] | my mom has been torturing me with guilt. | 我妈就让我感到内疚来折磨我 |
[04:00] | I’ve never been able to fight back | 我从来没能够还击 |
[04:02] | but this is perfect! | 这是个完美的机会 |
[04:04] | Her firstborn child | 她的大儿子 |
[04:05] | almost dies 1 ,000 miles from home | 差点就死在离家1000公里之外 |
[04:08] | and she’s the one who sent me here. | 而且还是她把我送来的 |
[04:09] | She can’t dismiss it, she can’t argue about it | 她不能否定 没有辩解的余地 |
[04:12] | she can’t twist it around and make it my fault. | 甚至不能扭曲事实 把它变成我的错 |
[04:15] | It’s beautiful! | 太好了 |
[04:16] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[04:17] | you almost died. | 你差点死了 |
[04:19] | I want you to say that again when she gets here. | 当她进来的时候 你再说一遍 |
[04:21] | Oh, this poor woman has no idea what she’s walking into. | 这可怜的女人根本不知道她要面对什么 |
[04:26] | Okay, Mom’s only going to be gone | 妈最多只会离开 |
[04:27] | for about four or five days, so we have to prioritize. | 四五天 我们得计划一下 |
[04:30] | What are you asking Dad for? | 你要对老爸提什么要求 |
[04:31] | I want to wear my pajamas to school. | 我想穿睡衣去学校 |
[04:34] | I’m getting a scope for my BB gun. | 我要一个空气枪瞄准器 |
[04:35] | You don’t have a BB gun. | 你根本就没有空气枪 |
[04:37] | Not yet. | 到时候就有了 |
[04:38] | Okay. But since I’m asking to build a killer robot | 既然我要去要求造一个机器人杀手 |
[04:41] | I should go first. | 我得第一个去 |
[04:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:43] | Because anything | 因为和机器人杀手 |
[04:44] | after ”killer robot” is going to sound reasonable. | 比起来 任何要求都合理 |
[04:50] | Dad? | 爸 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[04:52] | A couple friends and I want to explore | 我和我朋友们想要拓展 |
[04:53] | our engineering and machining skills… | 我们的工程和机器技能 |
[04:55] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[04:56] | So, um… | 所以 呃 |
[04:58] | you think it’d be all right | 你不介意我和 |
[04:59] | if a bunch of Krelboynes and I | 天才少年们在这屋子里 |
[05:00] | build a robot in the house? | 造个机器人吧 |
[05:02] | Yeah, fine. | 当然没问题 |
[05:03] | Whoa, that was easy, even for him! | 哇 就算是他但这也太简单了吧 |
[05:10] | For crying out loud. | 老天呐 |
[05:11] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[05:14] | Lois will get through her operation. | Lois会平安度过手术的 |
[05:16] | She is a fighter. | 她是个战士 |
[05:17] | No, no, Craig. It was Francis. | 不不 Craig 那是Francis |
[05:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[05:21] | Did he shoot her? | 他把她射伤了 |
[05:23] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[05:24] | I told her to stay away from him! | 我告诉过她离他远点 |
[05:26] | That boy has been nothing but trouble. | 这孩子只会惹麻烦 |
[05:28] | Craig Now, Craig, uh… | |
[05:29] | Lois did not have an operation. | Lois没有动手术 |
[05:31] | Our son Francis did. | Francis做了手术 |
[05:33] | She just went down to Alabama | 她只是去亚拉巴马 |
[05:34] | to look after him for couple of a while. | 照顾他一段时间 |
[05:38] | Oh. Well | 哦 |
[05:40] | Tell Lois I stopped by. | 那告诉Lois我来过 |
[05:43] | I can’t believe my mom missed them | 真不相信我妈错过了他们 |
[05:44] | putting my catheter in. | 帮我插输尿管的时候 |
[05:46] | Maybe I should take it out | 或许我该把它拔下来 |
[05:48] | so they can reinsert it when she gets here. | 这样他们就能当她的面重插上去 |
[05:50] | Maybe you could– | 你能不能 |
[05:51] | I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[05:53] | shut up about your mom for half a second. | 隔那么几秒钟不提你妈啊 |
[05:55] | No one’s that bad. | 没人会那么坏 |
[05:57] | Hey, I’ve been sugar-coating it for you | 嘿 我还帮你美化了呢 |
[05:58] | ause you’re enfeebled. | 因为你很脆弱 |
[06:00] | Francis Francis! | |
[06:01] | But you can just see for yourself. | 你待会自己看吧 |
[06:02] | Hi, honey. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[06:05] | You look terrible! | 你看起来太糟了 |
[06:07] | You think that’s going to appease your guilt? | 你认为这样能减轻你的内疚吗 |
[06:09] | What guilt? | 什么内疚 |
[06:11] | Boy, it’s stuffy in here. | 天 这里太闷了 |
[06:12] | That can’t be good for you. | 他们不可能对你好 |
[06:15] | You look pasty. | 你脸色苍白啊 |
[06:15] | Have you had a bowel movement? | 你排便了吗 |
[06:17] | When is the last time you moved your bowels? | 你最后一次排便是什么时候 |
[06:19] | Mom… | 妈 |
[06:20] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:22] | Edwin Spangler Edwin Spangler. | |
[06:24] | I am commandant of Marlin Academy. | 我是马林学院的指挥官 |
[06:26] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[06:28] | Where’s your eye? | 你眼睛哪去了 |
[06:30] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[06:31] | Do your ears work? | 你能听见吗 |
[06:32] | Do you have some business with my son? | 你有什么事要找我儿子吗 |
[06:34] | He needs to rest. | 他需要休息 |
[06:36] | Well, I stopped by to pick up your boy’s homework. | 我路过顺便检查你儿子的作业 |
[06:38] | Homework?! You’re not giving him homework. | 作业 你不能给他布置作业 |
[06:41] | My son nearly lost his life– | 我儿子几乎都没命了 |
[06:42] | something that never would’ve happened | 如果你们照顾好他的话 |
[06:44] | if you’d taken proper care of him in the first place. | 这事就根本不会发生 |
[06:46] | Well, I assure you, ma’am | 女士 我向你承诺 |
[06:48] | had it not been for Francis’ long history of crying wolf… | 要不是Francis装狼来了的悠久历史 |
[06:51] | Crying wolf? | 狼来了 |
[06:53] | You listen to me, you idiot! | 听我说 白痴 |
[06:55] | My child is sick. | 我的孩子病了 |
[06:56] | He does not need you marching in here, puffing up your chest | 他不需要你在这乱指挥 自我吹嘘 |
[06:59] | and making his life more miserable than it already is. | 让他的生活比现在更悲惨 |
[07:01] | Why don’t you just go play army man somewhere else? | 为什么不去别的地方摆你的军人架子 |
[07:12] | God, she is magnificent. | 天 她太牛逼了 |
[07:18] | Dude, your mom rocks. | 兄弟 你妈太帅了 |
[07:38] | Mmm. | 恩哼 |
[07:52] | You got a girl? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, Sarge. I miss her somethin’awful. | 有 士官 我非常想她 |
[07:55] | As soon as I get home, I’m gonna marry her. | 只要我一回家 我就娶她 |
[08:01] | We need… more torque! | 我们需要更大的扭转力 |
[08:04] | No, we need a balance between speed and torque. | 不 我们得平衡速度和扭转力 |
[08:07] | This is great. | 这太棒了 |
[08:08] | I can make a huge mess, build a killer robot | 因为妈不在家 所以我能把这 |
[08:11] | and Mom’s not here to yell at us. | 弄的一团糟而不会挨骂 |
[08:12] | I don’t even mind having Krelboynes in the house. | 甚至不用介意家里有一群天才少年 |
[08:14] | Do we all want | 我们是不是都想 |
[08:16] | a direct, continuous linear relation | 在旋转制动器和 |
[08:17] | between the rotary actuator | 机器人平移之间 |
[08:19] | and the robot’s translational displacement | 取得一个直接 连续的联系呢 |
[08:21] | or am I just some kind of crazy dreamer? | 还是说 这个想法太疯狂了 |
[08:23] | Well, what about my design for | 看看我设计的 |
[08:24] | – the polycarbonate body? – It’s a… | – 聚碳酸酯机身 – 那是个 |
[08:27] | butterfly! | 蝴蝶 |
[08:28] | Correction– killer butterfly. | 更正 杀人蝴蝶 |
[08:31] | Beautiful yet deadly. | 美丽但致命 |
[08:34] | The perfect killing machine. | 完美的杀人机器 |
[08:36] | It’s too unreliable. | 这太不可靠了 |
[08:37] | It’s got to be more simple, like a sledgehammer… | 得弄点简单的造型 像大锤什么的 |
[08:39] | A superheated spike shot out by power charges. | 一个由电力支持的发热的大铁钉 |
[08:41] | Yes but that’s not gonna be easy… | 那不容易啊 |
[08:42] | What’s this stuff? | 这些是什么 |
[08:44] | We were just… sort of… | 我们只是 |
[08:46] | fooling around with some ideas. | 在没事做交换下想法 |
[08:48] | Let’s have a look. | 让我看看 |
[08:51] | Well… I’d go with the flame thrower. | 我会选火焰射手 |
[08:54] | That would destroy everything within a ten-foot perimeter. | 那会在摧毁一切离它10英寸的东西 |
[08:57] | Of course, there’s a lot to be said | 当然 对于高电压探头 |
[08:58] | for that high-voltage probe. | 又有很多好点子 |
[09:00] | Sir, before you continue, I feel I have to mention that | 先生 在你继续之前 我觉得有必要 |
[09:04] | Our parents strongly disapprove of this. | 告诉你我们父母强烈反对这事 |
[09:08] | Sorry, my therapist says it’s a compulsion. | 抱歉 这是一种强迫症 |
[09:11] | Well, I guess you shouldn’t tell your parents, then. | 那我想你们就别告诉父母 |
[09:18] | Wow. | 哇 |
[09:19] | Your father’s lack of responsibility | 你爸对责任感的缺失 |
[09:21] | is both terrifying and… | 真是让我又害怕 |
[09:23] | oddly thrilling. | 又激动啊 |
[09:31] | I can’t apologize enough for these barbaric accommodations. | 我对这么条件差的住宿感到抱歉 |
[09:35] | You deserve so much more. | 你值得更好的对待 |
[09:37] | Oh, no, this is fine. | 不 这很好了 |
[09:38] | Why are all the hotel rooms booked? | 为什么所有宾馆都被定满了 |
[09:41] | The All-Alabama Gay Rodeo is in town again. | 亚拉巴马同志牛仔赛又开始了 |
[09:43] | Homosexuals riding horses and such. | 同志骑马比赛 |
[09:46] | It does wonders for the local economy | 这为当地经济做出巨大贡献 |
[09:48] | but you have to fight the crowds for everything. | 但做什么事都会很拥挤 |
[09:52] | If you’re interested, I have some passes. | 如果你有兴趣 我这有通行证 |
[09:55] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[09:55] | Another time, then. | 下次再说吧 |
[10:00] | Bon soir. | 晚安 |
[10:06] | You know, this room isn’t so bad. | 这房间其实没有你 |
[10:09] | The way you whined about it | 抱怨的那么差 |
[10:10] | I thought it was going to be | 我还以为会有 |
[10:10] | a couple of cots and a drain in the floor. | 一些蟑螂和一条阴沟在地板上呢 |
[10:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:14] | You’re stinky. | 你脏死了 |
[10:15] | I’m giving you a sponge bath. | 我要用海绵给你擦擦 |
[10:17] | You’re not giving me a sponge bath. | 我不用你帮我弄 |
[10:18] | Arms up. | 手抬起来 |
[10:21] | Just because you had surgery | 就算你做了手术也 |
[10:22] | is no reason to be a pig. | 没理由变成猪啊 |
[10:24] | Mom, did you know that I almost died? | 妈 你知道我差点死了吗 |
[10:26] | Oh, you did not almost die. | 你才不会就死掉 |
[10:27] | My appendix burst! | 我的阑尾堵住了 |
[10:29] | They had to vacuum out the contents of my intestines. | 他们不得不把里面的东西从我肠子里吸出来 |
[10:32] | You could not possibly comprehend | 你根本不能理解 |
[10:34] | the pain that I was in– that I am in. | 我那时有多疼 我现在有多疼 |
[10:36] | Yeah. I don’t know anything about pain– | 是啊 我根本不知道什么是疼痛 |
[10:38] | what, with four boys totaling 1 1 2 hours of labor | 什么 生你们四个加起来用力112小时 |
[10:41] | you being half of that, I might add. | 你几乎就占了一半时间 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry that I came out feet first, Mom. | 我对我脚先出来很抱歉 妈 |
[10:46] | That’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[10:46] | I forgave you years ago. | 我几年前就原谅你了 |
[10:49] | Oh, God, that tattoo. | 噢 天啊 那个文身 |
[10:51] | I like the tattoo, Mom. | 妈 我爱那个文身 |
[10:52] | What is it with the men in this family and tattoos? | 这个家的男人们和文身到底有什么关系 |
[10:56] | It took me five years to get your father to burn his off. | 花了我五年你爸才把他的文身除了 |
[11:00] | What, are you growing potatoes in there? | 你那儿都可以种马铃薯了 |
[11:02] | Dad had a tattoo? | 爸居然有文身 |
[11:03] | Yeah, he put a great big ” Lois” | 恩 他纹了个巨大的Lois |
[11:05] | right across his rear end. | 横穿他的屁股 |
[11:07] | Actually thought I’d be flattered by it. | 我还觉得我会很荣幸呢 |
[11:10] | That guy was such a mess when I met him. | 在我认识他时他简直一团糟 |
[11:12] | Between the motorcycle | 整天就知道飙车 |
[11:14] | and the drinking and the fighting– | 喝酒和打架 |
[11:16] | He was so reckless, it was crazy. | 他那时又疯狂又轻率 |
[11:18] | Where do you think you boys get it from? | 不然你以为你们从哪遗传来的 |
[11:20] | That doesn’t sound like Dad. | 听起来一点都不像爸 |
[11:22] | Yeah, well, that was a long time ago. | 是啊 那都是很久的事了 |
[11:24] | Your father has been quite a project. | 你爸爸已经不是以前的那个他了 |
[11:26] | I spent years hounding him and scolding him | 我花了好几年去改造他 骂醒他 |
[11:30] | and constantly watching him… | 不断的关注着他 |
[11:32] | But finally i got all that rebellion right out of him. | 到最后 终于把叛逆的那部分去了 |
[11:36] | I can’t believe Dad had a wild side. | 真不相信爸还有那么狂野的一面 |
[11:39] | Well, someday, you’re going to meet a nice girl. | 某一天 你也会遇上一个很好的女孩 |
[11:41] | She’s going to do the same thing for you. | 她也会对你做出同样的事 |
[11:43] | Do your lowers. | 下面的自己弄 |
[12:11] | Dad? | 爸 |
[12:14] | Oh, hey, son. | 嘿 儿子 |
[12:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:16] | I just thought | 我就是觉得 |
[12:16] | I’d help you kids out with your robot. | 我能帮你们造这个机器人 |
[12:18] | You know, it’s amazing how much you can get accomplished | 一晚上不睡完成的工作量 |
[12:21] | when you don’t sleep at all. | 真是惊人啊 |
[12:22] | I think we got a little something up our sleeve | 关于这次比赛 我想我们有 |
[12:25] | for the competition. | 了大的进展 |
[12:37] | Dad? | 爸 |
[12:38] | I know, it’s still a little slow. | 我懂 还是太慢了 |
[12:39] | But wait till I put on the big blade. | 但等我装个大刀片上去 |
[12:48] | Well, we just finished the 45th and final video | 我们刚看完第45和最后 |
[12:51] | of the Shao-Lin Dragon series. | 一集少林龙系列 |
[12:53] | We are now officially desensitized to violence. | 现在我们正式对暴力麻木了 |
[12:58] | How many sodas have you had? | 你喝多少罐了 |
[13:00] | I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 不知道 |
[13:03] | Look, I can write on my tongue. | 看 我能在舌头上写字 |
[13:07] | We can start in on Monks of Death | 我们可以看僧侣之死 |
[13:09] | or lighten things up with a little Samurai Bloodfest. | 或者来点轻口味的 嗜血小武士 |
[13:16] | We’ve had a vote. | 我们来个投票 |
[13:17] | We’re backing out of the contest. | 我们不想干了 |
[13:19] | – What? – Your father | – 什么 – 你爸爸 |
[13:20] | has commandeered this project | 掌控整个项目 |
[13:22] | and twisted it toward his own mad ends. | 把它扭向他自己的想法上去了 |
[13:24] | We want our blueprints back. | 我们来要回蓝图 |
[13:26] | We can… do this… | 我们可以 |
[13:30] | the easy… way… | 和平解决 |
[13:34] | or… we can… | 或者 我们得 |
[13:37] | do this… the hard… | 动用武力的 |
[13:40] | Come on, my dad’s in the backyard. | 进来吧 我爸在后院 |
[13:41] | Way. | 方式 |
[13:51] | Dad? | 爸 |
[13:52] | Hey, boys. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[13:53] | The guys want their– Are you smoking? | 他们想要回 你在抽烟 |
[13:56] | Oh, this? No, I’m just… | 噢 这个啊 我只是 |
[13:58] | just playing around. | 玩玩而已 |
[13:59] | Listen, don’t tell your mom, okay? | 别告诉你妈 知道没 |
[14:01] | She’d kill me if she found out. | 要她发现她会杀了我的 |
[14:03] | She worked so hard to get me to stop. | 她那么努力才让我戒烟 |
[14:05] | Oh, God, how I miss that woman. | 啊 我太想那个女人了 |
[14:08] | Um, the guys want their blueprints back. | 呃 他们想要回蓝图 |
[14:12] | Oh, yeah, they’re over there. | 恩 在那边 |
[14:13] | I’ve gone way past that. | 那些对我没用了 |
[14:15] | Hey, picture this. | 想想看这个 |
[14:17] | A laser-guided bee cannon. | 一个激光导蜂炮 |
[14:19] | Bees shot out with the precision of a laser. | 在激光瞄准后蜜蜂就会飞出来 |
[14:22] | How would that hurt a robot? | 那怎么伤害的了机器人 |
[14:24] | Oh, come on, think. | 你想想啊 |
[14:26] | It’s not for the robot. | 这不是为了机器人 |
[14:27] | It’s for the guy controlling the robot. | 这是为了伤害那个控制机器的人 |
[14:31] | Buzz, zap! | 吓死你 |
[14:33] | You’re going home with a plaque or ribbon | 你会拿着一奖牌或绶带 |
[14:36] | or whatever crappy award they give you for winning. | 或他们给点任意什么奖回家的 |
[14:39] | This… | 这 |
[14:40] | will end… badly. | 下场会很糟糕 |
[14:46] | There we go. | 继续 |
[14:59] | I hear you, old fella! | 我听见了 老朋友 |
[15:02] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤单 |
[15:07] | Come on, come on, do it for Mama. | 来吧 来吧 快让我赢 |
[15:08] | Come on, go! | 好样的 |
[15:11] | Come on, you’re just letting me win, aren’t you? | 你刚刚是让我的 是吧 |
[15:13] | I’m really not. | 真没有 |
[15:14] | I know, I’m just rubbing it in. | 我知道 我只是故意气你 |
[15:17] | Rubbing it in! | 戳痛处啊 |
[15:20] | Your mom is great. | 你妈太棒了 |
[15:23] | This isn’t my mom. | 这不是我妈 |
[15:25] | It’s an act. | 这是装的 |
[15:26] | It’s some kind of freaky mind game she’s playing with me. | 这是她在和我玩一种诡异的心理游戏 |
[15:29] | Any second now her face is going to split open | 任何时候她的伪装都可能裂开 |
[15:31] | and she’s going to reveal herself | 然后她会昭显出 |
[15:32] | for the evil banshee she really is. | 她是一个多么邪恶的女巫了 |
[15:36] | Man, I don’t know why she puts up with you. | 真不知道她哪里惹着你了 |
[15:40] | Anyone for doubles? | 有人要双打吗 |
[15:42] | Nope. | 没有 |
[15:43] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | Oh, hi, honey. Where you been? | 嘿 亲爱的 你去哪儿了 |
[15:50] | I want you to leave. | 我要你回去 |
[15:51] | What? | 什么 |
[15:52] | I want you to leave. | 我想你回去 |
[15:54] | You made your phony point. | 你证明了你虚假的观点 |
[15:55] | You made me look like an idiot. | 你让我就像个白痴一样 |
[15:56] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[15:57] | You know what? I have had it with you, mister. | 我受够你了 先生 |
[16:01] | You have done nothing but bitch and moan since I got here | 至我到这以后 你除了抱怨什么也没做过 |
[16:03] | and I’ve been nothing but pleasant. | 而我除了讨人喜欢也什么没得到 |
[16:05] | Exactly! | 完全正确 |
[16:06] | You complain when I’m pleasant | 当我被人喜欢时你只会抱怨 |
[16:06] | and when I’m not pleasant? | 那当我不的时候呢 |
[16:08] | There’s no winning with you. | 没什么能让你满意 |
[16:09] | Why don’t you just | 你为啥不 |
[16:10] | tell me exactly how you want me to behave | 直接告诉我你想要哪样的我 |
[16:12] | and we’ll see if that satisfies you. | 看这样你是否满意 |
[16:14] | This isn’t fair. You’re taking my pain | 这不公平 你又在把我的痛苦 |
[16:16] | and you’re twisting it into your guilt trip. | 扭曲到对你的愧疚上了 |
[16:18] | Fine. Why don’t I just leave then? | 好吧 那我干脆走好了 |
[16:21] | Fine. | 行 |
[16:21] | Fine. | 行 |
[16:30] | Mom being gone was fun at first | 妈离开后一开始是很欢乐的 |
[16:32] | but this is getting out of control. | 但事情越来越不对劲了 |
[16:39] | Please be Mom. | 一定要是妈啊 |
[16:41] | Please be Mom. Please be Mom. | 一定得是妈 一定得是妈 |
[16:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:43] | Hello! | 你好 |
[16:45] | Oh. Hi, Mr.Jackson. | 嘿 Jackson先生 |
[16:47] | Well, yes | 是的 |
[16:48] | I do have a very good reason | 对我今天为什么不去上班 |
[16:49] | for not going in to work today. | 我确实有个好的理由 |
[16:51] | Well, how about this? | 你看 这样行不 |
[16:53] | I didn’t come to work because | 我没去上班是因为 |
[16:55] | somehow I felt that eight hours of joyless, mind-numbing crap | 不知怎么我觉得8个小时沉闷无趣的工作 |
[17:00] | just didn’t seem like fun. | 没那么有趣 |
[17:02] | Well I guess we’re just going | 我想我们得学会 |
[17:03] | to have to agree to disagree. | 求同存异 |
[17:22] | I thought your flight wasn’t until 1 1 :00. | 我还以为你的飞机是11点后的 |
[17:23] | It isn’t. | 确实是 |
[17:26] | So you have some extra time. | 所以我们还有些时间 |
[17:28] | You want to… do something? | 你想做些什么 |
[17:31] | We’re in the middle of Alabama. | 我们在亚拉巴马的中部 |
[17:32] | What is there to do? | 没啥可做的啊 |
[17:34] | Gay rodeo’s in town. | 在市中心有同志牛仔表演 |
[17:37] | That could be interesting. | 那会很有趣 |
[17:38] | Well, if that’s what you want to do. | 如果那就是你想做的事 |
[17:40] | Look, it isn’t really what I want to do. | 不 这不是我真正想做的 |
[17:42] | I’m trying to be pleasant. | 我在努力变得讨人喜欢 |
[17:43] | We’ll go. | 那我们去吧 |
[17:47] | Please be Mom. | 一定要是妈啊 |
[17:48] | Craig Craig. | |
[17:50] | Just brought by your mom’s paycheck. | 路过然后把你妈的工资送来了 |
[17:51] | Tell her I’m the one that brought it by. | 告诉她是我送来的哦 |
[17:53] | Wait. We need your help. | 等等 我们需要你帮助 |
[17:55] | My dad’s going crazy. | 我爸几乎疯了 |
[17:56] | He hasn’t slept in four days. | 他四天没睡觉了 |
[17:57] | He’s smoking, he’s dancing around in his underwear. | 他抽烟 只穿着内裤到处跳舞 |
[18:00] | He’s ripping phones out of the walls. | 他把电话从墙上拔下来了 |
[18:02] | You’ve got to stop him. | 你得帮我阻止他 |
[18:04] | Don’t worry, son. | 别担心 孩子 |
[18:06] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理这事的 |
[18:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:11] | You don’t expect me | 你不会想 |
[18:12] | to tackle something like this on an empty stomach? | 让我饿着肚子做事吧 |
[18:17] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[18:19] | Well, well. | 嗯哼 |
[18:22] | What do we have here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:23] | The boy here says you could use some company. | 你儿子说你可能需要些帮手 |
[18:25] | I got my sons, we’re bonding. | 我有我儿子们 合作的很好啊 |
[18:32] | What the hell is that thing? | 那该死的玩意是什么 |
[18:34] | That thing is a little project | 那玩意是个我弄了这么久 |
[18:35] | we have been working on around here. | 的一个小项目 |
[18:37] | A secret, deadly project. | 一个机密的 致命的项目 |
[18:40] | Hal Hal… | |
[18:42] | why don’t you turn off the machine | 你为什么不能关掉机器然后 |
[18:44] | and sit down? | 坐下呢 |
[18:45] | Why don’t you stop telling me what to do? | 你为什么不停止告诉我该做什么呢 |
[18:49] | Why don’t you sit down like I asked you to? | 为什么不听我的坐下呢 |
[18:56] | Look, fats… | 听着肥仔 |
[18:58] | I don’t want you around my house anymore. | 我不想要你待在我家里了 |
[19:01] | Hey, you don’t go to the fat thing | 嘿 你不提胖子的事儿 |
[19:03] | I won’t go to the crazy thing. | 我不说你疯了 |
[19:07] | Dad, cut it out! | 爸 别做了 |
[19:08] | It’s not funny anymore! | 这不好玩 |
[19:09] | Leave him alone! | 离他远点 |
[19:09] | – Say ”uncle”! – No! | – 叫叔叔 – 不 |
[19:11] | Just say it. | 说出来 |
[19:12] | We can stop this right now with a little dignity | 如果你说出来 还仅剩一点自尊 |
[19:14] | if you just say it! | 然后我就停手 |
[19:16] | I won’t say it! | 我就不说 |
[19:18] | One simple word. | 就一简单的单词 |
[19:20] | Duncle. | 鼠鼠 |
[19:22] | Uh-uh, you said ”duncle.” | 不对 你说的是”鼠鼠” |
[19:24] | Now you have to say ”uncle” in my butt. | 现在你得对着我屁股叫叔叔了 |
[19:26] | No! Let me up! | 不 让我起来 |
[19:28] | Dad, you have to stop it! | 爸 你得停下来 |
[19:29] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:32] | I’ve got better things to do. | 我得做些有意义的事 |
[19:33] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你要干什么 |
[19:35] | I think me and Lois number two here | 我想我和Lois2号 |
[19:37] | are going to go down to work | 该开工 |
[19:39] | and pay a little visit to Mr.Jackson’s Lexus. | 给Jackson先生的莱克萨斯点颜色看看 |
[19:43] | Dad, don’t move. | 爸 别动 |
[19:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:46] | I’m stopping you from quitting your job | 我在用这个杀人机器 |
[19:48] | by threatening you with a killer robot. | 阻止你辞去工作 |
[19:50] | I wish this felt half as cool as it sounds. | 它有它名字一半酷就好了 |
[19:53] | Just turn it off, Malcolm. | 关掉它 Malcolm |
[19:55] | Stop being crazy. | 别再疯了 |
[19:57] | Just put the remote down. | 把遥控器放下 |
[20:01] | You have no idea what this machine is capable of. | 你完全不明白这机器能做些什么 |
[20:04] | Why don’t you just sit down? | 你为什么不坐下呢 |
[20:06] | And why don’t you just put the remote down? | 那你为什么不把遥控器放下 |
[20:09] | Dad, please. | 爸 求你了 |
[20:10] | Malcolm Malcolm… | |
[20:16] | Why don’t you both just shut up?! | 你俩都给我闭嘴 |
[20:28] | Run. No kidding. Run. | 跑 没开玩笑 快跑 |
[20:35] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[20:56] | Call… animal… control. | 快给动物控制中心打电话 |
[21:01] | You ripped the phone out of the wall. | 你把电话弄坏了啊 |
[21:03] | Go… to… the neighbor. | 那去邻居家打 |
[21:08] | They won’t let us over anymore. | 他们不会理我们的 |
[21:11] | Do… something. | 做点什么啊 |
[21:15] | Why don’t we just all sit down | 我们全部都坐下 |
[21:17] | and no one will do anything | 什么事都别干 |
[21:18] | until Mom gets home? | 直到妈回来 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 成 |
[21:32] | I got to say, as far as gay rodeos go | 我不得不说 考虑到同志牛仔表演 |
[21:35] | this one’s pretty entertaining. | 真是相当有趣啊 |
[21:36] | Are you sure you’re not embarrassed | 你确定你不会因为和妈来看这个 |
[21:38] | to be seen with your mother? | 而不好意思吗 |
[21:40] | Nah. | 当然不 |