时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I picked this trick up in camp last year. | 我去年露营时学到的这把戏 |
[00:08] | This is going to be great. | 肯定会很棒 |
[00:11] | Wait for it. | 等着吧 |
[00:13] | Wait for it… | 等着吧 |
[00:17] | Oh, screw it. | 噢 管他呢 |
[00:28] | Oh, man. | 不会吧 |
[00:29] | What’s wrong, Reese? | 怎么了 Reese |
[00:30] | Nothing! | 没事 |
[00:30] | Just-Just shut up and go to sleep, okay? | 闭嘴然后继续睡觉 成吗 |
[00:34] | It’s good to be alive. | 活着真好 |
[01:13] | Hey, Dewey, wake up! | Dewey 醒醒 |
[01:15] | It’s Monday morning. | 今天是星期一 |
[01:16] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[01:18] | I never thought I’d be happy about a Monday | 从没想到我会为星期一高兴 |
[01:20] | but today’s the end | 但今天是结束 |
[01:21] | of two months of being grounded. | 两个月禁闭的日子 |
[01:22] | Two months! | 两个月啊 |
[01:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:27] | I have to finish my history homework. | 我还没写完历史作业 |
[01:29] | Reese, we couldn’t do anything all weekend. | Reese 我们整个周末什么事都没干 |
[01:32] | No friends, no TV– we did absolutely nothing | 没和朋友玩 没有电视 什么都没干 |
[01:35] | and you still managed not to do your homework? | 而你还没写完作业 |
[01:37] | The point is, we never should’ve | 问题是 从一开始我们 |
[01:38] | been grounded in the first place. | 就不应该被关禁闭 |
[01:41] | He is right. | 他说的没错 |
[01:42] | Mom went way overboard. | 妈这次过分了 |
[01:44] | We didn’t even do anything that bad | 我们都没做啥很坏的事儿 |
[01:47] | OK so if we give you Dewey’s bike | 如果我们给你Dewey的单车 |
[01:49] | Circus will eat a wet dog food sandwich. | Circus会吃了这个狗粮的三明治 |
[01:52] | Right. | 好 |
[01:53] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[01:55] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[01:56] | I don’t want you ripping off my little brothers. | 我不想你们占我弟弟的便宜 |
[01:59] | You only get the bike if he eats the whole can. | 他吃完整罐 你才能得到这车 |
[02:04] | Done. | 成交 |
[02:07] | You the man, Circus. | 好样的 Circus |
[02:08] | You the man. | 好样的 |
[02:16] | This is worth it. | 这太值了 |
[02:18] | What you going to tell Mom? | 你要怎样告诉妈妈 |
[02:25] | The guy pushed him off… | 那家伙把他推倒 |
[02:28] | took the bike… | 并抢走了自行车 |
[02:30] | and then just ran off. | 然后他们就逃走了 |
[02:36] | How’d she know we were lying? | 她怎么会知道我们在撒谎啊 |
[02:38] | We were brilliant. | 我们那么聪明 |
[02:44] | How’s Mom? | 妈怎样了 |
[02:45] | She’s got a temperature of 1 04. | 她发烧到40度 |
[02:47] | I’ve never seen her this sick. | 她从没病过这么严重 |
[02:49] | It’s like some sort of horrible science experiment in there. | 那里面就像在做某种可怕的科学实验 |
[02:52] | Mom’s been sick with the flu all weekend. | 妈因为流感整个周末都病着 |
[02:54] | I’d feel more sympathetic, but two months with no TV | 我本该表示同情 但两个月不让我们看 |
[02:58] | has killed the part of me that cares. | 电视 减轻了这种心情 |
[03:01] | I finally figured out how Mom could tell we were lying. | 我终于知道妈是怎么知道我们在撒谎了 |
[03:03] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[03:04] | Pheromones. | 费洛蒙 |
[03:06] | She could smell the fear on us. | 她能闻出我们的害怕 |
[03:07] | Next time you lie, you have to take a shower first. | 下次你撒谎之前先洗个澡 |
[03:10] | Okay, boys | 行了 孩子们 |
[03:11] | I got to go to work | 我得上班去了 |
[03:12] | but before I do, I want to talk to you. | 在我去之前 我有话要说 |
[03:14] | Now, when I get home | 当我回家之后 |
[03:15] | I get to plug this cord back into the TV. | 我会把这根线插回电视里 |
[03:18] | So you boys have to behave. | 你们得乖点 |
[03:21] | You’re not the only ones who’ve suffered | 你们不是唯一因为没电视 |
[03:23] | with no TV. | 而不好受的 |
[03:25] | For all I know, there’s a new wrestling champion. | 要知道 新一季的摔跤联赛开始了 |
[03:28] | So… | 所以 |
[03:29] | I want you to get to school on time. | 我要你们准时到校 |
[03:31] | Before you leave, you go in there | 在你们走之前 得到那去 |
[03:32] | and tell your mother to feel better. | 告诉妈妈早点好起来 |
[03:34] | Maybe we should just let her sleep. | 或许我们不应该吵醒她 |
[03:36] | She slept straight through the last 48 hours. | 她已经睡了两天了 |
[03:37] | I think it’s okay to wake her up for five minutes. | 我想吵醒她五分钟不会有问题的 |
[03:57] | Mom? | 妈 |
[04:01] | You’re starting to look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[04:03] | He’s not lying. | 他没撒谎 |
[04:05] | Mom kills most germs on contact | 妈仅靠接触就可以杀死大部分细菌 |
[04:07] | but when one does get through, it’s a doozy. | 但一旦有逃脱的 那可是个难搞定的 |
[04:09] | You kids remember | 你们记住 |
[04:11] | you’re not stepping foot out of this house today. | 你们今天还是不能出门 |
[04:14] | – Huh? – No TV. | – 啊 – 没有电视 |
[04:15] | No friends… | 不能出去玩 |
[04:17] | till tomorrow. | 直到明天 |
[04:18] | But Mom… | 但是妈 |
[04:19] | This is the last Sunday | 这是你们惩罚的 |
[04:19] | of your punishment. | 最后一个周日了 |
[04:22] | But… | 但是 |
[04:24] | Okay, Mom, we got it. We’re still grounded. | 妈 我们知道了 我们还在禁闭中 |
[04:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:29] | Mom slept all weekend. | 妈睡了整个周末 |
[04:30] | She still thinks it’s Sunday. | 她认为今天是周日 |
[04:32] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[04:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:35] | We can pretend today’s Sunday | 我们假装今天是周日 |
[04:37] | and stay home from school. | 就能不去学校了 |
[04:38] | Oh, I’m in. | 噢 太好了 |
[04:40] | Okay, Mom. | 妈 |
[04:41] | We’re just going to go continue our punishment. | 我们正准备继续接受惩罚 |
[04:43] | And we’re definitely not going to school. | 我们绝对不会去学校的 |
[04:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:12] | Beautiful, huh? | 多漂亮啊 |
[05:14] | Just came in this week. | 这个星期新出的 |
[05:16] | Just looking. | 就是看看 |
[05:17] | Please, take your time, take your time. | 你慢慢看 慢慢看 |
[05:19] | Enjoy yourself. | 好好欣赏 |
[05:21] | Wow… | 哇 |
[05:22] | I love this car. | 我爱这辆车 |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[05:25] | Oh, I see you’ve added four ponies from last year. | 你们比去年多了四种偿还方式啊 |
[05:28] | We also put in the new skid control system. | 还换了新的刹车系统 |
[05:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:31] | Hey,you know The new brochures came in. | 还有新的小册子 |
[05:33] | I could show you one if you want. | 如果您想 我能展示给你看 |
[05:34] | No, I should get to work. | 不 我得去上班了 |
[05:37] | Sir, can I ask | 先生 你的工作 |
[05:39] | is your job really so important | 就重要到 连拿出 |
[05:42] | that you can’t allow yourself five minutes of pleasure? | 五分钟来享受享受也不行吗 |
[05:46] | I have no response to that. | 我无话可说 |
[05:51] | Yes! | 啊哈 |
[05:52] | All right! | 太好了 |
[05:54] | This’ll be great! | 这太棒了 |
[05:56] | No, wait, we can’t. Someone will see us. | 不 不行 有人会看见我们的 |
[05:59] | We’re supposed to be in school. | 我们本该在学校的 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:02] | We’ll just stay inside and watch T… | 我们就待在家里看电 |
[06:04] | Oh, dang! | 噢 真糟 |
[06:07] | Just give me some time to think. | 给我点时间想想 |
[06:23] | Come on, already, think of something! | 快 快想 想出个计划来 |
[06:26] | I’m trying. | 我在想啊 |
[06:27] | All I’ve got are all the reasons | 我所想到的都是 |
[06:29] | this was a stupid idea in the first place. | 这在最开始就是个糟糕的主意 |
[06:31] | Even if we manage to keep mom fooled | 就算我们骗过了妈妈 |
[06:32] | we’re screwed when Dad gets home. | 但爸回来我们就完了 |
[06:34] | It basically means | 基本上是说 |
[06:36] | we’re going to sit here, bored out of our minds | 我们要坐在这 无聊乏味的 |
[06:37] | for eight hours | 待8个小时 |
[06:38] | and wait for Mom to top our last punishment. | 等着妈来结束最后的惩罚 |
[06:41] | How could you be so stupid? | 你怎么能变得这么蠢 |
[06:43] | I could have done that myself. | 我本来可以自己搞定的 |
[06:46] | get it before Mom wakes. | 快接 老妈要醒了 |
[06:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:51] | Look, Mom | 听着 妈 |
[06:52] | It’s all lies. I had nothing to do with it. | 全都是谎言 我什么也没干 |
[06:54] | – Francis? – It’s Francis? | – Francis – 是Francis |
[06:56] | Let me talk Come on let me talk. | 让我说 让我说 |
[06:57] | Guys, stop it. | 别闹 停下来 |
[06:58] | What are you doing home? | 你们在家干嘛 |
[06:59] | Mom’s sick. | 妈病了 |
[07:00] | She thinks it’s Sunday. | 她认为今天是星期天 |
[07:01] | We kind of went with it. | 我们就顺着她的意了 |
[07:02] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:03] | Oh, dude, I need you to do me a giant favor. | 兄弟 我需要你帮我一个大忙 |
[07:06] | Go check the mail. | 去检查下邮件 |
[07:07] | There should be a letter there | 应该有一封来自 |
[07:09] | from Southern Alabama State. | 南阿拉巴马的邮件 |
[07:11] | Yeah, it’s here. | 恩 找到了 |
[07:13] | Why, did you apply there? | 怎么 你申请那里了 |
[07:15] | No, it’s probably no point in me ever trying to. | 不 连尝试的意义都没有了 |
[07:17] | I kind of drove a backhoe into their swimming pool. | 我开着一辆挖土机冲进他们的游泳池 |
[07:20] | Oh, man. | 噢 伙计 |
[07:21] | Did they have to drain the pool? | 他们抽干水池了么 |
[07:22] | No, if you put a ten-foot crack in them, | 没 但弄出个10英寸的裂缝 |
[07:24] | they pretty much drain themselves. | 它就能自己排水了 |
[07:26] | They did have to drain the gym though. | 不过他们得排体育馆的水 |
[07:27] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[07:28] | But I have a plan– I want you to take the letter | 但我有个计划 我要你们 |
[07:31] | and hide it. | 把那封信藏起来 |
[07:32] | Okay, and then what? | 成 那然后呢 |
[07:33] | And then… | 然后 |
[07:35] | hope I can come up with a good idea later. | 希望我能想出好主意 |
[07:36] | That’s all I got so far. | 我现在只能想到这么多 |
[07:38] | Yeah, we’re kind of in the same boat. | 我们现在在一条船上 |
[07:40] | We’re stuck in the house with nothing to do. | 我们被困在家里 什么事都不能做 |
[07:42] | You should go down to the arcade on Hillcrest. | 你们应该去希尔克雷斯特的游乐场 |
[07:44] | The manager there has an enlightened outlook | 那的经理很支持小孩 |
[07:46] | on a kid’s right to choose his own school hours. | 自由支配上课时间 |
[07:48] | We don’t have any money, though. | 但我们没钱啊 |
[07:49] | All right, you guys are doing me a favor | 既然你们帮我这么一个大忙 |
[07:50] | so I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 那我就告诉你们一个小秘密 |
[07:52] | Mom keeps some money | 妈会把一些钱放在 |
[07:53] | in the top left drawer of her dresser | 她梳妆台上面最左的抽屉里 |
[07:55] | but she won’t notice | 拿的钱介于5到7美元之间 |
[07:56] | if you only take between five and seven dollars. | 她是不会发现的 |
[08:09] | What are you boys doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[08:10] | Looking for your money. | 找你的钱 |
[08:12] | It’s not there. | 不在那了 |
[08:13] | I moved it to the back of the closet. | 我把它们移到衣柜的最里面 |
[08:16] | Where she hides our Christmas presents? | 我们圣诞礼物也在那儿呢 |
[08:18] | No… | 不 |
[08:19] | I moved those to the attic. | 我把它们放在阁楼了 |
[08:26] | Um, Mom, where’d you hide that football | 妈 你把我打破窗户的那个足球 |
[08:30] | I broke the window with? | 放哪了 |
[08:31] | In the garage. | 车库里 |
[08:32] | And when you made chipped beef on toast last week | 还有你上个星期做的吐司配碎牛肉 |
[08:35] | was that really beef? | 那是真的牛肉吗 |
[08:37] | Who knows? | 谁知道啊 |
[08:38] | It was 39 cents a pound. | 一磅才39美分 |
[08:42] | Did Grandpa really punch Jimmy Carter in the face? | 外公真的打过Jimmy Carter的脸吗 |
[08:45] | No, he just threw a rock at the motorcade and ran off. | 没 他只是拿石头扔他的摩托车 然后逃走了 |
[08:49] | Did you really give my red blanket to the poor kids? | 你真的把我的红毯子给穷孩子了吗 |
[08:51] | No, your father used it to clean the barbecue. | 没 你爸把拿它来清理烧烤架了 |
[08:56] | I was really adopted, wasn’t I? | 我是被收养的 是吗 |
[08:58] | Oh, you’re ours… and we love you. | 不 你是我生的 而且我们爱你 |
[09:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:06] | So, um… | 所以 呃 |
[09:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:10] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最爱的颜色是什么 |
[09:11] | For the third time, green. | 第三次了啊 绿色 |
[09:14] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:18] | I got a good one. | 我想到一个 |
[09:20] | How’d you know Dewey’s bike wasn’t really stolen? | 你怎么知道Dewey的自行车不是被偷走的 |
[09:23] | That is a good one. | 这个真是好 |
[09:26] | Francis told me. | Francis告诉我的 |
[09:36] | I can’t believe it! | 简直不敢相信 |
[09:37] | Francis ratted on us to Mom! | Francis出卖我们 |
[09:39] | No! | 不 |
[09:40] | He wouldn’t do that. You did it! | 他不会那样做的 是你 |
[09:42] | Shut up! He sold us out! | 闭嘴 他出卖了我们 |
[09:44] | Francis is dead to us now! | Francis对我们来说不存在了 |
[09:47] | Wait a minute– | 等等 |
[09:48] | That makes me the oldest brother. | 这让我成了兄长了 |
[09:50] | Guys, seriously– | 伙计们 真的 |
[09:52] | If you have any problems, you can come to me. | 如果你有任何困难 尽管找我 |
[09:54] | Dewey, get me some iced tea. | Dewey 给我弄些冰茶 |
[09:55] | No! | 不 |
[09:58] | We should just give this to Mom and let him fry. | 我们应该把这给妈 让他受惩罚 |
[10:00] | Right. | 对 |
[10:01] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[10:02] | It’s Francis. | 是Francis |
[10:03] | We can’t just take Mom’s word for it. | 我们不能只相信妈的片面之词 |
[10:06] | Hey, Malcolm, everything okay? | Malcolm 一切都还好吧 |
[10:08] | Um, Francis… | 呃 Francis |
[10:10] | we were just wondering… | 我们就是在想 |
[10:11] | Mom said… | 妈说 |
[10:13] | you ratted on us about Dewey’s bike. | 你在Dewey自行车这事上出卖了我们 |
[10:16] | But she’s probably just mixed up, right? | 但是她编的 对吧 |
[10:19] | Because you’re our big brother and you wouldn’t do | 因为你是我们的兄长 你不会对我们 |
[10:21] | something like that Francis? | 做出这种事的 Francis |
[10:24] | You don’t know | 你不知道 |
[10:25] | what kind of pressure I was under! | 我有多大的压力 |
[10:26] | You butt-wipe! | 你个叛徒 |
[10:27] | How could you? | 你怎能这样 |
[10:28] | Well, did he do it? | 是他干的吗 |
[10:30] | I can’t believe you! | 真不敢相信 |
[10:31] | You’re our big brother! | 你是我们的兄长啊 |
[10:32] | You’re supposed to protect us, not betray us. | 你应该保护我们 而不是出卖我们 |
[10:34] | He did it, didn’t he? | 是他干的 是吧 |
[10:36] | Malcolm, let me explain… | Malcolm 让我解释 |
[10:37] | And then you actually | 你还好意思 |
[10:38] | have the nerve to ask us to risk our butts for you? | 要我们冒险帮你这个忙 |
[10:41] | Maybe we should just give the letter to Mom. | 或许我们应该把那信给妈 |
[10:43] | – No, you can’t do that! – Yeah, why not? | – 不 你不能那样做 – 是嘛 为什么不 |
[10:46] | Because if you give the letter to Mom | 因为如果你把那信给了妈 |
[10:48] | she’ll know it’s not Sunday. | 她就会知道今天不是周日 |
[10:50] | I’ll just tell her it came special delivery. | 我就说是特别递送 |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, she won’t believe it | 她不会相信的 |
[10:55] | ’cause she would have to sign for it. | 因为她本该去签收的 |
[10:56] | I could forge her signature. | 我能模仿她的签名 |
[10:58] | But then she’ll know you can forge her signature. | 但那时她就知道你能模仿她签名了 |
[11:00] | Which won’t matter at all | 那根本不重要了 |
[11:01] | because she’ll be so mad at you | 因为她极度生你的气 |
[11:03] | she won’t even think about me for a few days. | 所以几天内她根本不会想到我 |
[11:05] | And even if she does, I’ll just tell her | 就算她想到了 我就直接告诉她 |
[11:07] | I didn’t want to disturb her. | 我不想因那事烦她 |
[11:08] | So in addition to you getting nailed | 所以除了你被处罚之外 我 |
[11:10] | I’ll get points for being sympathetic. | 还会因为有同情心而得分 |
[11:11] | Put Reese on the phone. | 让Reese接电话 |
[11:15] | You know, Hal, owning a Porsche | Hal 拥有一辆保时捷 |
[11:17] | is not just for the wealthy anymore. | 已经不是富人专属的 |
[11:19] | My lifemate and I, we both drive ’em. | 我的生活伴侣和我都有一辆 |
[11:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:22] | Oh, she’s a very lucky lady. | 她真是幸运的女士啊 |
[11:26] | Oh. A blond. | 噢 金发啊 |
[11:30] | This is going to sound cliched, Hal | Hal 这听起来有点陈词滥调 |
[11:32] | but what can I do to put you in that car today? | 但我怎样才能让你进车里呢 |
[11:34] | You can give me $90,000. | 你给我9万块 |
[11:38] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[11:41] | Seriously, we have all kinds of | 我们有各种的 |
[11:43] | financial plans available. | 经济套餐供你选择 |
[11:45] | Why don’t we take it for a test drive? | 你为什么不试驾一会呢 |
[11:47] | Nah, I… I don’t know. | 我 我不确定 |
[11:49] | I would have to call work and… | 我得去公司请假 然后 |
[11:51] | There’s a phone… | 车里 |
[11:53] | in the car. | 就有电话 |
[11:58] | So, do we give Mom the letter now | 我们是现在把信给妈还是 |
[11:59] | or wait till dad gets home and give him both barrels? | 等爸回来把两件事都告诉他 |
[12:01] | Now! | 现在 |
[12:03] | Do it now! | 现在就给 |
[12:04] | We’re not giving Mom the letter. | 我们不能给妈那信 |
[12:05] | Of course we are! | 我们当然得给 |
[12:06] | We have to! | 我们必须得给 |
[12:08] | He’s a traitor! | 他是个叛徒 |
[12:09] | He has to pay! | 他得付出代价 |
[12:10] | He must suffer! | 他必须受到惩罚 |
[12:11] | We can’t give Mom the letter. She’d kill him. | 我们不能给 她会杀了他的 |
[12:13] | But we can make him think we’re giving her the letter. | 但我们能让他认为我们给了 |
[12:16] | We could make him think | 我们能让他以为我们是 |
[12:17] | we’re scuzzy, dirty backstabbers | 不道德 肮脏的叛徒 |
[12:19] | just like he is. | 就像他那样 |
[12:20] | Oh, okay. | 行 |
[12:24] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[12:25] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[12:26] | Well, if it isn’t the snitch. | 要是你不是叛徒多好 |
[12:28] | Hi, snitch. | 嘿 叛徒 |
[12:29] | Come on, Malcolm. | 别这样 Malcolm |
[12:30] | Let’s just end this before it gets out of control. | 在事情不对头之前 我们来结束它 |
[12:33] | I know how you guys feel. | 我明白你们的心情 |
[12:35] | You do, huh? How do we feel? | 你明白是吧 那我们感觉怎样 |
[12:37] | Well… bad. | 不太好 |
[12:39] | No. | 不对 |
[12:40] | The words that come to my mind | 出现在我脑子里的 全是 |
[12:41] | are revenge, payback, envelope. | 复仇 报复 偿还 信封 |
[12:45] | Malcolm, you’re not going to give Mom the letter. | Malcolm 你不能把那信给妈 |
[12:48] | I don’t think you’re in any position to call the shots. | 我不认为你有权利要求什么 |
[12:50] | No, but… Richie should be right about now. | 别 但Richie现在应该到了 |
[12:52] | – Richie? – Yeah? | – Richie – 是的 |
[12:56] | That was the best 1 2 minutes of my life. | 这是我生命中最美妙的12分钟了 |
[13:00] | Well, I’m glad to hear that, Hal. | 真高兴你这么说 Hal |
[13:02] | You know, there are a couple of people | 这有许多我想 |
[13:04] | I’d like you to meet. | 介绍你认识的人 |
[13:10] | Okay, listen up: | 听着 |
[13:12] | My mom’s in her bedroom, so you gotta keep it down | 我妈在卧室里 所以你得小声点 |
[13:14] | and remember, don’t hurt my brothers. | 记住 不准伤害我的兄弟 |
[13:18] | Circus Circus! | |
[13:20] | It’s okay. It was ugly. | 没事 那玩意很丑 |
[13:22] | Man,just get the letter | 兄弟 拿那封信就行 |
[13:23] | and don’t let Malcolm out of your sight. | 并不要让Malcolm出你的视线 |
[13:25] | He’s too smart. | 他太聪明了 |
[13:27] | Uh-oh. | 哦 不 |
[13:28] | What do you mean, ”uh-oh”? What did he do? | 你这话什么意思 他干什么了 |
[13:30] | He’s out of breath. | 他在喘息 |
[13:31] | Damn it! He hid the letter. | 该死 他把那信藏起来了 |
[13:33] | Okay, kid, you’ve got | 听着 你们有 |
[13:34] | three seconds to tell me | 三秒钟来告诉我 |
[13:35] | or I’m going to pound you within an… | 不然我们就不客气了 |
[13:37] | Richie Richie! | |
[13:38] | Which part of”no hurting my brothers” | 关于 不要伤害我兄弟们 这句话 |
[13:40] | didn’t you understand? | 你哪里听不懂了 |
[13:41] | I got to tell you, man | 我告诉你 兄弟 |
[13:42] | you’re not allowing me | 你这是不允许 |
[13:43] | a single creative thought here. | 我在这发挥半点创意啊 |
[13:45] | Where’d you put it? | 你放哪了 |
[13:47] | In the VCR. | VCR里面 |
[13:49] | I know If we set fire to the house | 如果我们在这里放火 |
[13:50] | Malcolm will go right for the letter. | Malcolm肯定会去救那信的 |
[13:52] | Why would he go right for the letter? | 为啥他会这样做呢 |
[13:54] | Well, maybe we should just set fire to the house and find out. | 或许我们应该放一把火就知道了 |
[13:57] | Put Justin on the phone. | 让Justin接电话 |
[13:59] | You the man, Francis. | 好兄弟 Francis |
[14:00] | You the man! | 好兄弟 |
[14:01] | Put Richie back on the phone. | 把电话还给Richie |
[14:03] | Hey, you can tear up the house if you want | 如果你们想的话可以把这房子毁了 |
[14:05] | with my mom here and explain it to her | 但得向我妈解释 |
[14:07] | or you can quit and slink away | 或者你可以像一个发单音的 |
[14:09] | like the monosyllabic mouth-breathers you are. | 用嘴呼吸的人一样安静的离开 |
[14:11] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[14:13] | He said a lot of things | 他说了很多啊 |
[14:14] | but the gist of it is, we got to tear up the house. | 但重点是 我们要毁了这房子 |
[14:17] | No, you can’t do that.Just… | 不 不能这样做 就 |
[14:19] | Wait a minute, I have an idea. | 等一等 我有个主意 |
[14:21] | Look at Reese. | 看看Reese |
[14:22] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[14:23] | He’s just sitting there. | 他就是坐在那 |
[14:25] | No, look at his eyes. What are his eyes doing? | 不 看他眼睛 他眼睛在干嘛 |
[14:27] | They’re looking back at me. | 他眼睛也在看我 |
[14:28] | Okay,just keep looking at him. | 那继续盯着他 |
[14:48] | He’s looking at the VCR. | 他在看VCR |
[14:51] | No, I-I was looking at the… the other thing. | 不 我在看 在看别的东西 |
[14:53] | Bingo! We got it! | 啊哈 我们找到了 |
[14:57] | You’re the man, Richie! | 好样的 Richie |
[15:00] | All right! | 好的 |
[15:01] | Who wants a latte? | 谁想来杯拿铁 |
[15:07] | I’m really sorry, you guys. | 非常抱歉啊 同志们 |
[15:09] | For what? | 道歉什么 |
[15:10] | You were perfect. | 你太棒了 |
[15:12] | You did exactly what I thought you’d do. | 你做了我想要你做的事 |
[15:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:16] | They have a fake letter. | 他们那封是假的 |
[15:17] | I knew Francis wouldn’t leave us alone | 我知道Francis不拿到 |
[15:18] | without getting something | 点什么不会甘心的 |
[15:20] | and I knew you’d give it away. | 我也知道你会泄密的 |
[15:21] | I knew exactly what everyone would do. | 我知道每一个人会做些什么 |
[15:24] | So where’s the real letter? | 那真的信在哪 |
[15:26] | I had to think of the one place | 我得找一个他们 |
[15:27] | they’d never think of looking. | 永远不会想到的地方 |
[15:29] | I had to give it to the one person | 我要给一个他们永远 |
[15:30] | they’d never think I’d give it to. | 想不到的人 |
[15:31] | I did the most brilliant thing of all: | 这是我做过的最聪明的事了 |
[15:34] | I gave it to Dewey. | 我把真的给了Dewey |
[15:35] | And I hid it under Mom’s pillow. | 我放妈的枕头下了 |
[15:37] | You what?! | 你干了什么 |
[15:46] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[15:47] | I am going to kill him! | 我要杀了他 |
[15:49] | I am going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[15:54] | This is all a dream. | 这不是真的 |
[15:56] | Oh, shut up, Reese! | 闭嘴 Reese |
[15:57] | Mom, stop it. | 妈 别这样 |
[15:58] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[15:59] | I’m too mad to be sick. | 气的病都好了 |
[16:00] | No, he has finally done it this time. | 他这次真的做到头了 |
[16:02] | Where is that brochure | 那本有写有亚利桑那工作 |
[16:04] | for the work farm in Arizona? | 农场的册子在哪 |
[16:05] | He thinks military school is tough? | 他认为军事学校就算苦了嘛 |
[16:08] | Just wait. | 等着吧 |
[16:11] | Wait. | 等着 |
[16:14] | Wait… | 等着 |
[16:15] | Wait… | 等着 |
[16:16] | Wait! | 等着 |
[16:22] | Malcolm Hey, Malcolm? | |
[16:23] | Hi, Francis. | 嘿 Francis |
[16:24] | Look, I’m sorry about all this. | 我对这一切很抱歉 |
[16:25] | I shouldn’t have | 我不该让 |
[16:26] | sent those guys over. | 他们过来的 |
[16:28] | It was stupid. | 我真是太蠢了 |
[16:29] | Francis You know, Francis | |
[16:30] | We never actually intended to show the letter to Mom. | 我们没计划要把信给妈的 |
[16:32] | We just wanted to scare you. | 我们只想吓吓你 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:35] | You guys would never do that to me. | 你们不会那样对我的 |
[16:37] | But if she did see the letter | 但如果妈看见了 |
[16:38] | you know it was just an accident, right? | 你得知道那是个意外 |
[16:41] | Yeah, but Richie has the letter. | 是啊 但Richie拿到那信了 |
[16:44] | Please tell me Richie has the letter. | 告诉我Richie拿到了那信 |
[16:46] | Richie has coupons. | Richie拿到是优惠劵 |
[16:48] | Mom has the letter. | 妈拿到真的了 |
[16:51] | But like I said, it was just an accident. I swear. | 但我发誓 这绝对只是意外 |
[16:54] | So the thing you’ve been threatening to do all day | 所以你们吓了我一整天 |
[16:57] | but had no intention of doing, you did but didn’t mean to? | 没要做的事 你们做了 还不是故意的 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:02] | You can yell at us now. | 你可以骂我们了 |
[17:05] | No, I guess I deserve it. | 不 这是我活该 |
[17:06] | I shouldn’t have ratted on you guys. | 我不该出卖你们 |
[17:09] | Mom was just really pressuring me about coming home | 老妈一直拿回家的事给我施加压力 |
[17:12] | and, well, I folded. | 然后我屈服了 |
[17:13] | Coming home? | 回家 |
[17:15] | She said that if I wanted to come home for the summer | 她说如果我想回来过暑假 |
[17:17] | I had to tell her about the bike. | 我得把单车实情告诉她 |
[17:20] | But that’s a just a lame excuse. | 但这只是个蹩脚的借口 |
[17:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:29] | Actually, that was a pretty good excuse. | 事实上 这是个很棒的借口 |
[17:33] | Wow, you have made a great deal here, Hal. | 哇 你做了一笔好生意啊 Hal |
[17:37] | Now, you just, uh, sign right there | 现在只用在这儿签字 |
[17:39] | and she’s all yours. | 然后她就是你的了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, you know, I been thinking… | 我在想 |
[17:43] | I think maybe I got a little overexcited. | 这个决定是不是有点仓促了 |
[17:46] | Aw, that’s just the jitters. | 只是有点激动而已 |
[17:48] | They’ll be long gone when you’re roaring home | 当你开着你的全新保时捷 |
[17:50] | in your brand-new Porsche. | 回家时 那些就会消失的 |
[17:52] | -Just sign. – No, I think | – 签名吧 – 不 我想 |
[17:53] | maybe we should do this another time | 或许我下次再来吧 |
[17:55] | because I’m not feeling very well | 我现在感觉不怎么好 |
[17:56] | and my wife has the flu… | 我老婆又感冒了 |
[17:57] | I’ll tell you what– | 我告诉你 |
[17:59] | Let’s throw in the new chrome turbo wheels | 我会给你换上全新的铬合金轮胎 |
[18:01] | and free car washes for a year–Just sign. | 并提供一年免费清洗 签名吧 |
[18:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[18:06] | But, Hal… | 但是 Hal |
[18:10] | you put your initials by this number. | 车牌号上都有你名字缩写了 |
[18:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:14] | Maybe some other time. | 下次吧 |
[18:18] | Hal, will you do me one favor? | Hal 愿意帮我个忙吗 |
[18:20] | One favor, now, I want you just to… | 一个忙 现在 我只想你 |
[18:22] | stick your head in the car one last time, okay? | 最后一次把头埋入车里 行吗 |
[18:25] | I want you to smell the leather | 去闻闻那皮革的味道 |
[18:27] | take another look at that console | 最后看一眼操作台 |
[18:28] | and tell me you don’t want this car. | 再告诉我你不想要这车 |
[18:31] | Go ahead, do it. | 去吧 |
[18:33] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[18:37] | So what do you say? | 你还有什么要说的 |
[18:41] | I told you I was sick! | 我告诉你我病了 |
[18:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[18:54] | You guys | 兄弟们 |
[18:55] | we can save Francis. | 我们能救Francis |
[18:56] | – What?! – Think about it– | – 什么 – 你想想啊 |
[18:58] | Every time she gets mad | 每次她生气的时候 |
[18:59] | she forgets about everything else in the world | 她会把全世界的事忘了 |
[19:01] | except for things she’s mad at. | 除了那件让她生气的事 |
[19:03] | That focus is the key to her power. | 那关注点是她力量的源泉 |
[19:05] | So? | 所以呢 |
[19:06] | about sending Francis to a work farm | 妈不会再关注要把 |
[19:06] | So mom won’t care so much | 只要她能为别的事生气 比如说我们 |
[19:08] | if she’s busy being mad at someone else, like at us. | Francis送去农场 |
[19:11] | We can do that. | 这个我们能做 |
[19:12] | – Yeah. – You don’t understand. | – 好的 – 你不明白 |
[19:14] | We’re going to have to get in real trouble | 我们得惹些真正的麻烦 |
[19:16] | more trouble than we’ve ever been in, in our entire lives. | 比我们这么多年惹的麻烦还要大 |
[19:20] | And we can’t make it look like we’re doing it on purpose. | 还不能让它看起来是我们故意的 |
[19:22] | I just want you to know what you guys are in for. | 我只想让你们知道你们参与了什么 |
[19:25] | We owe it to him. | 我们欠他的 |
[19:33] | OK We got Dad’s skating trophy | 爸的滑雪奖杯 |
[19:35] | Mom and Dad’s wedding portrait | 妈和爸的结婚油画 |
[19:37] | Mom’s favorite lamp. | 妈最喜欢的灯 |
[19:39] | No, Dewey, it’s stuff they like, not you. | Dewey 是要他们爱的东西 不是你爱的 |
[19:42] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:44] | Good! | 好的 |
[19:45] | Paint?! | 油漆 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[19:48] | That way, we not only destroy the stuff | 这样 我们不仅毁了这些东西 |
[19:50] | we take out the driveway | 还能一并把油漆泼在房子上 |
[19:51] | splash on the house and, with any luck | 要运气好的话 |
[19:53] | get some collateral damage | 还能给邻居造成点 |
[19:55] | to the neighbors. | 损害 |
[19:57] | What a waste! | 多浪费啊 |
[19:58] | For any other reason | 要是是为了别的理由 |
[19:59] | this would’ve been the funnest thing ever. | 这都会是最有趣的事了 |
[20:03] | Okay, guys… | 同志们 |
[20:04] | have the last candy bars of your childhood. | 来吃了你们最后一根糖吧 |
[20:24] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[20:26] | It’s time to wake up! | 是时候起床了 |
[20:34] | Okay, here she comes. | 她过来了 |
[20:36] | Now, remember, this is supposed to be fun. | 记着 我们是为了好玩 |
[21:22] | Well, I guess it’s mission accomplished. | 恩 我想任务完成了 |
[21:25] | I don’t think Mom even remembers she has a son named Francis. | 我觉得妈甚至都忘了有个儿子叫Francis了 |
[21:28] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[21:29] | Just come down. | 下来吧 |
[21:32] | We’re not coming down until you tell us what you’re going to do. | 我们不下来除非你告诉我们你要干什么 |
[21:36] | Not going to tell you what I’m going to do until you come down. | 你们不下来 我就不会告诉你们 |
[21:40] | Why don’t you just tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[21:42] | Why don’t you just come down? | 你为什们不下来 |
[21:44] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[21:45] | Come down. | 下来 |
[21:46] | Just tell us! | 快告诉我们 |
[21:47] | Come down. | 快下来 |
[21:48] | But if you tell us, we’ll come down. | 要你说了 我们就下来 |