时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Who wants to make five bucks? | 谁想赚五美元 |
[00:05] | How? | 怎么赚 |
[00:06] | I need someone | 我要找个 |
[00:07] | to take the fall. | 替罪羊 |
[00:09] | – Oh, my God! – What did you do? | – 哦 天 – 你做什么了 |
[00:10] | I can’t tell you. | 这我不能说 |
[00:12] | Yes or no, no questions asked. | 行还是不行 少说废话 |
[00:13] | Oh, my God! | 我滴个神啊 |
[00:15] | Make it ten. | 给十元我就干 |
[00:16] | Done. | 成交 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[00:19] | You’re a good son. | 你真是个好儿子 |
[00:21] | I got him, honey! | 我抓到他了 亲爱的 |
[00:22] | I got him! Don’t worry. | 我抓到他了 别急 |
[01:01] | There you go– all pink and shiny. | 大功告成 浑身都粉嫩嫩光亮亮了 |
[01:03] | Mm. Boys?! | 孩子们 |
[01:09] | Uh-huh. Mm-hmm. | 恩恩 |
[01:11] | Ooh! Feel ten pounds lighter. | 呼 感觉轻了10磅 |
[01:13] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:13] | Oh, yeah. Go. | 恩 来吧 |
[01:17] | Uh, aah… | 噢 |
[01:19] | Dad got us free tickets | 老爸从公司弄到了 |
[01:21] | at the water slide park from work. | 水上乐园的免费入场券 |
[01:23] | It takes two days to prep him, but it’s worth it. | 花了两天才搞定老爸身上的毛 但值了 |
[01:25] | Ooh, smooth as a seal. | 呼 光滑如玉了 |
[01:27] | Ready for that water slide. | 可以去玩水上滑梯了 |
[01:29] | You know, we haven’t been on an outing in a long time. | 我们已经很久没出去玩了 |
[01:31] | It’s nice when we can do things together as a family. | 我们全家能一起去真好 |
[01:34] | Do what together? | 一起去做什么 |
[01:36] | Why can’t I go? | 为什么不让我去 |
[01:38] | Dewey, we discussed this. | Dewey 我们说好了的 |
[01:40] | You have to stay home because of your ear infection. | 因为你耳部感染了所以必须待在家里 |
[01:42] | I never get to go. | 我还从来没去过呢 |
[01:44] | Honey, I know it seems like a pattern | 宝贝 我知道这快成定式了 |
[01:46] | but it’s just this. | 但仅此一次 |
[01:48] | And Disneyland. | 加上去迪斯尼那次 |
[01:50] | Oh, and that chocolate factory tour. | 还有去巧克力工厂那次 |
[01:52] | Maybe it’s time to stop sticking dirty things in your ears. | 或许该想个办法 别让你耳朵粘上脏东西 |
[01:55] | Hey, Dewey. | 嘿 Dewey |
[01:56] | How’s the ear? | 耳朵怎么样了 |
[01:58] | Stop teasing him, Reese! | 别拿他寻开心了 Reese |
[02:00] | If your father doesn’t find a baby-sitter, | 如果你爸爸找不到照看Dewey的保姆 |
[02:01] | nobody’s going anywhere. | 你们哪都别想去 |
[02:02] | We will just see who is crying, then. | 到时候我们再看哭的是谁 小子 |
[02:04] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s just the little one. | 不 不 不 只是最小的那个 |
[02:06] | Yeah, the other two aren’t going to be anywhere near you. | 对 其他两个绝不会出现在您眼前 |
[02:09] | Ever since I can remember | 从我记事起 |
[02:11] | we’ve always had trouble with baby-sitters. | 我们和保姆之间就麻烦不断 |
[02:14] | Hello! | 你好 |
[02:15] | Goochy, goochy, goochy, goo. | 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 |
[02:17] | Goochy, goochy… | 嘟 嘟 |
[02:19] | I don’t know, sweetie. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[02:21] | What do you have behind your back? | 你身后藏着什么呢 |
[02:29] | You little losers. I’ve had enough of this. | 你们这帮捣蛋鬼 我受够了 |
[02:31] | You open this door right now. | 你快给我把门打开 |
[02:33] | Okay, look. I’m a little claustrophobic. | 听着 我有点幽闭症 |
[02:35] | Just open the door! Let me out! Come on! | 快开门 让我出去 求你啦 |
[02:38] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[02:39] | I’m starting to think it might be us. | 我现在觉得也许错在我们 |
[02:44] | Well, you’d think I’d get bored | 也许你们认为我已经厌倦 |
[02:46] | wiping the floor with my cadets. | 打击我的学员了 |
[02:48] | God knows we enjoy it, sir. | 天知道我们有多喜欢 长官 |
[02:51] | Do you know what your problem is, cadet? | 你知道你的问题所在吗 学员 |
[02:55] | Discipline. | 中规中矩 |
[02:56] | Anything worth doing is worth doing well. | 任何值得做的事情都要做好 |
[02:59] | Whatever I do, whether it’s teaching you boys | 我做任何事 无论是教书 |
[03:02] | or mastering tai chi, or playing pool… | 打太极 还是玩台球 |
[03:08] | I focus. | 我都很专注 |
[03:10] | I push myself. | 我会全力以赴 |
[03:11] | But you don’t commit to anything, son. | 你不必承认什么 孩子 |
[03:14] | You’re never going to be a winner | 你永远不会成为胜者 |
[03:16] | because you do everything half-assed. | 因为你做什么都是半吊子 |
[03:22] | Oh, regrettable. | 哦 好遗憾 |
[03:24] | You may have spoken too soon, sir. | 你这话也许说得有点早 长官 |
[03:26] | I think you’ll find I play pool with my whole ass. | 你会发现其实我对台球很用心的 |
[03:30] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 八号球 角袋 |
[03:35] | Damn. | 靠 |
[03:36] | Ah, the fatal scratch. | 致命伤 |
[03:38] | Once again, I waltz with Lady Victory. | 胜利女神再次选择与我共舞了 |
[03:40] | And until you focus, Francis | 除非你能专注做事 Francis |
[03:42] | she is never going to be your dance partner. | 否则她永远都不会成为你的舞伴 |
[03:47] | Thank you so much for coming on such short notice. | 十分感谢你这么快就来了 |
[03:49] | It was so nice of your agency to give us a second chance. | 你们中介真是太好了 愿意给我们第二次机会 |
[03:52] | You two are going to have so much fun together. | 你们俩会相处得非常愉快的 |
[03:55] | Don’t you dare hurt her. | 你要敢伤她 咱们就走着瞧 |
[03:58] | Hurry, the sun’s coming up! | 快点 太阳要出来了 |
[04:06] | Do you want to play something? | 你想玩点啥吗 |
[04:10] | No. | 不想 |
[04:14] | Hey, hey, look, kids. | 嘿 快看 孩子们 |
[04:15] | – Only 1 2 more miles to Wavetown, USA. – Yay. | – 距离美国冲浪城只有12英里了 – 耶 |
[04:19] | So, Malcolm, you going to go down the Liquidator this time? | Malcolm 你这次打算玩大轮盘吗 |
[04:22] | Don’t pressure the boy, Hal. | 别逼他 Hal |
[04:23] | I’m not pressuring him. I’m just asking. | 我没逼他 只是问问 |
[04:25] | He’s scared enough as it is | 他已经够害怕了 |
[04:27] | without you making a big deal out of it. | 你就别再小题大做了 |
[04:32] | Hey, Mom, doesn’t Malcolm have to wear | 嘿 妈妈 Malcolm不是有鼻窦炎 |
[04:34] | – his nose plug for his sinuses? – Shut up. | – 需要带鼻夹吗 – 闭嘴 |
[04:36] | Oh, that’s right. | 对啊 |
[04:38] | I forgot it. | 我忘带了 |
[04:39] | Listen, you just be very careful then, okay? | 听着 那你可得小心点 知道吗 |
[04:41] | Don’t worry, here it is. | 别担心 在这呢 |
[04:43] | Oh. Thank you, Reese. | 多谢 Reese |
[04:48] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[04:49] | Oh, my gosh, look at this! | 我的天啊 快看 |
[04:50] | This is awesome! | 太棒了 |
[04:51] | I can’t wait to get on the rides. | 我等不及要玩玩这娱乐项目了 |
[04:57] | Malcolm, don’t think you can take off that nose plug | Malcolm 别以为我不看着你 |
[05:00] | just because I’m not looking. | 你就能摘掉鼻夹 |
[05:02] | You’re going to wear it all day. | 你得一直带着 |
[05:03] | – I’m not even in the water. – If I catch you for one second | – 我还没下水呢 – 如果我逮到你 |
[05:06] | not wearing that nose plug, you’re going to spend the day | 没带鼻夹 你就准备在儿童泳池 |
[05:08] | in the kiddie sprinkler. | 玩一天吧 |
[05:10] | What do you want to do first? | 你想先玩哪个 |
[05:12] | What makes you think I want to do anything with you? | 我干嘛要和你一起玩 |
[05:14] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[05:16] | That nose-plug thing was bogus. | 这鼻夹是糊弄他们的 |
[05:18] | You crossed the line, Reese. | 你越界了 Reese |
[05:19] | What?! | 啥 |
[05:20] | You sold me out to Mom. | 你居然向妈妈出卖我 |
[05:22] | It would’ve been different | 如果我之前陷害过你 |
[05:23] | if I had done something to you, but… | 那就另当别论 但 |
[05:25] | that was totally cold-blooded. | 这简直太残忍了 |
[05:26] | Don’t be such a baby. | 别那么孩子气了 |
[05:27] | What you did to me was an act of war. | 你这么做是挑衅行为 |
[05:29] | And believe me, I will get you back. | 等着瞧 我一定会报复你的 |
[05:31] | You won’t know where or when, but you’re gonna pay. | 在你出其不意的时候 让你付出代价 |
[05:34] | You sound funny. | 你可真有趣 |
[05:40] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 是你想见我吗 长官 |
[05:42] | I just got a call from the sheriff | 我接到警长的电话 |
[05:45] | that a cocksure, smart-mouthed youth | 说有一个自以为是油嘴滑舌的年轻人 |
[05:47] | looking very much like yourself | 似乎很像你 |
[05:49] | has been hustling pool at the local bars. | 在当地酒吧打台球赢钱 |
[05:52] | Really, sir? | 真的吗 长官 |
[05:54] | You are in serious trouble, cadet. | 你惹上大麻烦了 学员 |
[05:56] | I can explain… | 我可以解释 |
[05:57] | Why have you been holding back | 你为什么在我们玩球时 |
[05:58] | when we’ve played pool? | 故意隐藏实力呢 |
[06:00] | What? | 啥 |
[06:01] | I want to know why you’ve been letting me win. | 我想知道你为什么总让我赢 |
[06:04] | Sir, if I played for real | 长官 如果我认真跟你打的话 |
[06:06] | I’d just end up humiliating you | 最终只会当着全校同学的面 |
[06:08] | in front of the whole school, and… | 让您颜面扫地 |
[06:11] | and you’d, you know, torture us all for it. | 而且 你会因此折磨死我们的 |
[06:13] | Really, nothing good could come from it, and | 真的 这么做没有任何好处 |
[06:16] | and besides, winning seems to make you so happy. | 而且您不也赢的挺开心的嘛 |
[06:19] | I am not a child. | 我又不是孩子 用你们哄我开心吗 |
[06:20] | Do you really think me | 你们真觉得我 |
[06:22] | so petty that I would throw a tantrum | 会那么小气 因为一场小小的台球赛 |
[06:24] | over something so small as a game of pool?! | 而迁怒于你们吗 |
[06:27] | My mistake, sir. | 是我想错了 长官 |
[06:28] | We are going to play again. | 我们再比一场 |
[06:30] | And you are going to give me | 你必须给我 |
[06:32] | your best game, cadet. | 全力以赴 学员 |
[06:34] | And to make sure of that, if you don’t win | 以防万一 如果你输了 |
[06:37] | picture yourself, 4:00, awakened from sweet dreams of Mommy | 想象一下 凌晨四点 你从美梦中被人叫醒 |
[06:42] | sent outside into the bitter cold | 在凛冽的寒风中 |
[06:44] | to raise our school colors | 穿着校服 |
[06:45] | and stand at attention for three hours | 站三个小时军姿 |
[06:47] | until reveille is called. | 直到大家起床 |
[06:49] | Now, picture that | 再想像一下 |
[06:51] | for 230 consecutive days. | 连续230天日日如此 |
[06:54] | But what if I try my best and I still lose? | 但如果我尽了全力还是输了呢 |
[06:57] | Then you shall be miserable indeed. | 那你一定会生不如死的 |
[06:59] | Dismissed. | 出去吧 |
[07:03] | Remember, honey, how I promised you | 记的吗 亲爱的 我原本答应你 |
[07:05] | that exotic island vacation | 去异国海岛度假 |
[07:07] | but we had to go have children instead? | 但我们最终却跑回家生孩子 |
[07:09] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[07:10] | Well, I was thinking | 我想 |
[07:11] | maybe today could be our little island getaway. | 或许我们可以把今天当做海岛度假 |
[07:14] | We’ve got the sun, the sand, the palm trees. | 这有阳光 沙滩 棕榈树 |
[07:17] | And I brought the cocktails. | 我还带了鸡尾酒 |
[07:21] | It’s Malibu Rum in a lotion bottle | 这乳液瓶里装的是椰子朗姆酒 |
[07:23] | so no one will know the difference. | 没人能看出来的 |
[07:26] | You are so cute when you sneak in alcohol. | 你每次偷带酒水的时候最可爱了 |
[07:33] | Hey, Reese, I think I just saw that girl you liked. | 嘿 Reese 我刚刚看到那个你喜欢的女孩了 |
[07:36] | You know, the one with the really long blonde hair. | 就是梳着金色长发的那个 |
[07:39] | – April? – April, that’s her. | – April吗 – April 就是她 |
[07:40] | Why’d you say you liked her again? | 你能再说一遍你喜欢她哪吗 |
[07:42] | She’s real trampy. | 她真的很骚 |
[07:43] | I hear she kisses with tongue. | 听说她喜欢舌吻 |
[07:45] | Is that true, April? | 真的吗 April |
[07:51] | Jerk! | 混蛋 |
[07:53] | Now we’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[07:55] | You geek! You deserved it! | 你个呆子 活该 |
[07:58] | Ow! Get outta here! | 滚开 |
[08:01] | I think those are ours. | 估计是我们家的 |
[08:03] | No. I’ll take care of it. | 不 我来处理 |
[08:08] | Malcolm, Reese, knock it off!. | Malcolm Reese 快住手 |
[08:21] | Can I watch TV? | 我能看电视吗 |
[08:23] | No. | 不行 |
[08:33] | Can I play video games? | 我能打游戏吗 |
[08:34] | No. | 不行 |
[08:39] | What can I do? | 那我能做什么 |
[08:41] | Something quiet. | 做点安静的事 |
[08:49] | Quieter. | 再安静点 |
[09:24] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[09:35] | Keep your arms and legs crossed at all times. | 请全程保持手臂和双腿交叉 |
[09:37] | Do not bend your legs. | 不要曲腿 |
[09:39] | Do not raise your head. | 不要抬头 |
[09:40] | Remove all piercings. | 除去所有鼻环耳环之类的东西 |
[09:41] | You may have nothing around your neck. | 你不能在脖子上带东西 |
[09:44] | Enjoy the ride. | 一路顺风 |
[09:46] | Okay, here it goes. | 好的 开始了 |
[09:48] | On three. | 数到三 |
[09:49] | One… | 一 |
[09:51] | two… | 二 |
[09:53] | three! | 三 |
[10:14] | Hey, there, girlie. | 嘿 小姑娘 |
[10:15] | Let me adjust your bra strap. | 让我给你调调胸罩的带子吧 |
[10:19] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[10:31] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[10:32] | First, we sort by the number of holes | 首先 我们按孔数分类 |
[10:35] | then by color. | 然后按颜色 |
[10:38] | What’s in your mouth? | 你嘴里嚼什么呢 |
[10:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:41] | There are at least 20 things I will not tolerate | 至少有20种行为我无法容忍 |
[10:43] | and lying is one of them. | 撒谎是其中之一 |
[10:45] | Spit it out. | 吐出来 |
[10:49] | You’re eating my buttons. | 你在吃我的纽扣 |
[10:52] | I wasn’t eating. I was saving. | 我没有吃 只是储存起来 |
[10:54] | What are you? A hamster? | 你以为你是什么 仓鼠吗 |
[10:55] | What were you saving it for? | 你储存它干嘛 |
[10:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[10:58] | It’s pretty. It’s my favorite one. | 它很漂亮 是我最喜欢的一个 |
[11:02] | You know… actually, it’s my favorite, too. | 实际上 我也喜欢这个 |
[11:08] | What do you think of this one? | 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[11:10] | It’s ugly. I hate it. | 好丑 我不喜欢 |
[11:13] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[11:16] | My, you’re a smart little boy. | 天 你真聪明 |
[11:34] | You seem to be practicing pretty hard. | 你这是在苦练吗 |
[11:36] | I hope you’re not planning | 我希望你 |
[11:38] | on doing something stupid, like winning. | 别做什么蠢事 比如获胜 |
[11:40] | Look, guys, I know you want me to lose | 各位 我知道你们想我输掉比赛 |
[11:42] | but Spangler insisted I play a real game. | 但Spangler坚持要来场真正的较量 |
[11:44] | Francis, you can’t win. | Francis 你不能赢 |
[11:45] | If you do, Spangler’s going to take it out on us. | 如果你赢了 Spangler一定会拿我们撒气的 |
[11:48] | Remember when Hendrix beat him playing horse | 记得Hendrix赛马碰巧 |
[11:50] | on a lucky shot? | 赢他那次吗 |
[11:51] | We couldn’t watch anything but PBS for a week. | 我们整整一周只能看PBS |
[11:53] | And that was during pledge drive, man. | 那周光放电视募捐了天呐 |
[11:55] | Guys, come on. Do you have any idea | 各位 得了吧 你们知道 |
[11:57] | what Spangler’s going to do to me if I lose? | 如果我输了Spangler会怎么修理我吗 |
[12:00] | Do you know what we’re going to do to you if you win? | 你知道如果你赢了我们会怎么修理你吗 |
[12:24] | Ew! | 好恶心 |
[12:27] | Where were we? | 我们进行到哪了 |
[12:30] | Mom! You have to stop Reese! | 妈妈 你快去制止Reese |
[12:32] | He’s being a total jerk! | 他简直就像个流氓 |
[12:33] | Malcolm, does it look like I’m open for business? | Malcolm 你觉得我现在有空处理吗 |
[12:36] | You have done nothing but pester us. | 你总是扫我们的兴 |
[12:38] | Is it too much to ask | 我和你爸想好好享受一天 |
[12:40] | that your father and I enjoy one day? | 这要求过分吗 |
[12:41] | But Reese is… | 但是Reese |
[12:42] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[12:43] | You either take care of this yourself | 你要么自己解决 |
[12:45] | or I’m going to lock the | 要么我就把你俩 |
[12:46] | two of you in the car for the rest of the day. | 全锁车里 别想再出来 |
[12:48] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[13:00] | Lifeguard, help! | 救生员 救命 |
[13:01] | My brother– he can’t swim. | 我哥哥 他不会游泳 |
[13:08] | Out of the way, guys! Drowning boy! | 快让开 大家 有孩子溺水 |
[13:11] | Drowning boy! Drowning boy! | 有孩子溺水 有孩子溺水 |
[13:15] | Give him some air, guys. | 给他腾点空间 各位 |
[13:17] | Give him some air. Back up. | 给他腾点空间 后退 |
[13:23] | Sir! | 先生 |
[13:24] | Let the people who work here do that. | 让工作人员来处理吧 |
[13:31] | Now we’re even. | 现在 我们扯平了 |
[13:36] | And then, I was playing with my imaginary friend | 我就和我幻想的朋友玩 |
[13:39] | and Reese hit me because he said | Reese打我 因为他说 |
[13:42] | I shouldn’t talk to myself. | 我不该自言自语 |
[13:44] | Well, Reese is a horrid little boy. | Reese可真是个讨厌鬼 |
[13:48] | I mean There’s nothing wrong with having an imaginary friend. | 有幻想中的朋友是没错的 |
[13:51] | I talk to my Harold all the time. | 我就常和我的Harold聊天 |
[13:53] | – You do? – Of course. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[13:54] | He’s here right now. | 他就在这呢 |
[13:56] | Would he like a cookie? | 他喜欢曲奇吗 |
[13:57] | Sure. | 喜欢 |
[14:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:01] | He’s over there. | 他在那边 |
[14:11] | – Yes! – Yes! | – 好的 – 好的 |
[14:13] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[14:14] | It’s understandable, cadet. | 可以理解 学员 |
[14:16] | I’ve seen professionals do much worse. | 我曾见过职业球手打得比这还烂呢 |
[14:18] | I guess the pool gods are smiling on me today. | 我猜今天球神更青睐于我 |
[14:26] | But then, the pool gods can be fickle. | 但球神也会喜怒无常 |
[14:29] | That’s okay, sir. | 没关系 长官 |
[14:30] | You’ll win the next one. | 下一局您赢定了 |
[14:32] | Sir, what are you doing? | 长官 你在干什么啊 |
[14:33] | I think I’m losing. | 我想我输了 |
[14:35] | And gracefully, I’d like to be noted. | 多谢你的提点 |
[14:37] | But you could have made that shot. | 但你本可以打进那一杆的 |
[14:38] | I could say the same thing to you. | 我想用同样的话回敬你 |
[14:39] | There were at least a dozen shots that you’ve held back on. | 你之前至少有十二杆放水了 |
[14:42] | But since you seem to be motivated more by losing | 但既然你更喜欢输球 |
[14:45] | I’m going to beat you at your own game. | 我只好按你的规则击败你了 |
[14:47] | Huh? | 哈 |
[14:48] | I’m going down, cadet. | 我的球技要退步了 学员 |
[14:49] | I’m going down hard. | 接下来会严重退步 |
[14:50] | But sir, these guys are going to kick my ass if I win. | 但是长官 如果我赢了这些家伙会灭了我的 |
[14:53] | Well, that’s just gravy. | 那也不错啊 |
[14:54] | May the best man lose. | 愿强者输球吧 |
[15:01] | Fudge! It seems I’ve scratched again. | 胡说 看来我又出局了 |
[15:04] | Well, you seem to be on a roll, cadet. | 你似乎开始交好运了 学员 |
[15:12] | *Ah-ooh* | *啊呜* |
[15:15] | *I’m mixing business with leather* | *我在鼓捣皮革* |
[15:19] | *Chrismas with heather* | *和Heather共度圣诞* |
[15:22] | *Freaks flock together* | *怪才齐聚一堂* |
[15:24] | *And make all the b-boys scream* | *让众人惊叹* |
[15:28] | *All right* | *好吧* |
[15:30] | *All right* | *好吧* |
[15:31] | *Turn it up now* | *现在就亮出身手* |
[15:34] | *Turn it up now* | *现在就亮出身手* |
[15:36] | – *All right* – *All right* | – *好吧* – *好吧* |
[15:39] | *Turn it up now* | *现在就亮出身手* |
[15:41] | *Ah-ah-ah* | *啊 啊 啊* |
[15:43] | *Word up to the man thing* | *说到汉子们的事情* |
[15:46] | *She’s always cold lamping* | *她总是在闲晃* |
[15:49] | *Visine at the canteen* | *在食堂滴眼药水儿* |
[15:54] | *I just want to watch you dance* | *我只想看你舞蹈* |
[16:01] | *Can you hear the drums, Fernando* | *你听见鼓声了吗 Fernando* |
[16:06] | *I remember long ago another starry night like this* | *记得很久以前 有个像今晚一样的星夜* |
[16:13] | *In the firelight, Fernando* | *在火光中 Fernando* |
[16:17] | *You were humming to yourself* | *你慢慢的哼着歌* |
[16:20] | *And softly strumming your guitar* | *轻轻地弹着吉他* |
[16:23] | *I could hear the distant drums* | *我能听到远处的鼓声* |
[16:25] | *And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar* | *还有那悠扬的号角* |
[16:31] | *There was something in the air that night* | *那晚空气中弥漫着什么* |
[16:35] | *The stars were bright, Fernando* | *群星璀璨 Fernando* |
[16:39] | *They were shining there for you and me* | *他们闪烁 只为你我* |
[16:43] | *For liberty, Fernando* | *为了自由 Fernando* |
[16:47] | *Though we never thought that we could lose* | *虽然我们从未想到会错过彼此* |
[16:51] | *There’s no regret* | *但我并无遗憾* |
[16:55] | *If I had to do the same again* | *如果让我重来一番* |
[16:58] | *I would, my friend, Fernando* | *我依旧心甘情愿 我的朋友Fernando* |
[17:04] | *There was something in the air that night* | *那晚空气中弥漫着什么* |
[17:07] | *The stars were bright…* | *全星璀璨* |
[17:41] | Before you say anything, Malcolm | 在你开口之前 Malcolm |
[17:43] | I just want to tell you, I don’t want to hear it. | 我只想说 我不想听 |
[17:45] | Can’t you give your mother and me five minutes of peace? | 你就不能让我和你妈安静五分钟吗 |
[17:48] | You know what? You can have the rest of the day | 你们今天都清静了 |
[17:50] | because I’ve given up. | 因为我放弃了 |
[17:52] | I’m not going to have fun anyway, so why try? | 反正我也觉得没什么意思 干嘛还这么做呢 |
[17:55] | As long as we’re on the same page. | 我们终于达成共识了 |
[17:59] | Today sucked. | 今天衰死了 |
[18:00] | I’ve done nothing except chicken out | 我不是临阵脱逃 |
[18:02] | get laughed at and fight with Reese. | 就是被嘲笑 还有同Reese打架 |
[18:05] | So now, I’m just going to lie down | 现在 我只想挺尸 |
[18:07] | enjoy the sun and wait for them to take me home. | 沐浴阳光 然后等他们一起回家 |
[18:19] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[18:37] | Now we’re… | 现在我们 |
[18:50] | Boys! | 臭小子 |
[18:59] | Reese, I’ve done some soul-searching in the last five minutes | Reese 我已经深刻的反省过了 |
[19:01] | and hereby offer my complete and full apology. | 特此我深表歉意 |
[19:04] | It was very wrong of me. | 我真是大错特错 |
[19:05] | I’m truly sorry for my childish and inappropriate behavior. | 对于我的不当行为我感到十分抱歉 |
[19:07] | And I think the terrible guilt I’m feeling is punishment enough… | 我深感内疚 这已让我倍受折磨了 |
[19:15] | Hey, no cutting in line. Oh, it’s you again. | 嘿 不许插队 又是你 |
[19:17] | Reese, I am so sorry. | Reese 我非常抱歉 |
[19:19] | I really, really mean it. | 我说的都是发自肺腑的 |
[19:23] | Do you think we’re wealthy?! | 你俩真觉得我们富得流油了吗 |
[19:25] | What?! | 啥 |
[19:26] | Do you think we’re wealthy? | 你们觉得我们很有钱吗 |
[19:29] | Wealthy people | 那些有钱人 |
[19:30] | drive fancy cars. | 开豪车 |
[19:32] | They buy fresh pasta. | 吃新鲜的意面 |
[19:33] | Do we do any of those things? | 我们能这么做吗 |
[19:35] | No! Wealthy people | 不能 富人们的 |
[19:37] | can afford to have their vacations ruined. | 假期毁了 他们赔得起 |
[19:39] | No big deal. They just pick up and they go again. | 小事一桩 只需择日重游 |
[19:41] | Your father and I | 你爸和我 |
[19:42] | work so hard. | 那么拼命的工作 |
[19:44] | We work so long. | 努力了这么久 |
[19:45] | What is wrong with you two?! | 你们俩是有毛病吧 |
[19:47] | Are you aborigines?! | 你俩是土著人吗 |
[19:50] | Every time I turn around, I hear someone | 我每次转身听到 |
[19:52] | screaming and fighting, and I pray to God | 叫喊和争吵声 我默默祷告 |
[19:53] | it’s someone else’s kids, but it’s not. | 希望是别人家的孩子 可惜都失败了 |
[19:55] | It’s always you! | 永远都是你们 |
[19:56] | Sane children would appreciate this | 正常的孩子会很珍惜这次旅行 |
[19:58] | but you have to keep going at each other like rabid monkeys! | 但你们俩却像暴躁的猴子一样打成一团 |
[20:02] | It is not enough that you do this every day. | 你们俩天天打还不算完 |
[20:05] | You have to make me suffer, too. | 还总是牵连我 |
[20:06] | So help me! | 帮帮忙好吗 |
[20:10] | Don’t you dare! | 你们敢 |
[20:21] | Arms and legs crossed at all times! | 请全程保持手臂和双腿交叉 |
[20:25] | That is the bravest thing I’ve ever seen you do. | 这是我见你做过最勇敢的事 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[20:31] | You’re going to die. | 你死定了 |
[20:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:35] | So, do you think she’s okay? | 你觉得她还好吗 |
[20:53] | This is the last time I take you boys anywhere! | 这是我最后一次带你们外出 |
[21:14] | Good playing. | 身手不凡啊 |
[21:16] | Same to you, sir. | 你也一样 长官 |
[21:19] | Hey, who won? | 嘿,到底谁赢了 |
[21:20] | Who cares, man? | 管他呢 哥们 |