时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[00:02] | Here’s the thing about my family. | 我们家是这样的 |
[00:04] | We don’t go to a lot of outing together. | 我们不是经常郊游 |
[00:06] | But when we do, | 但是当我们去的话 |
[00:06] | There’s a little tradition we always | 结局总是重复我们的 |
[00:08] | end up observing. | 小传统 |
[00:09] | When you say “Lifetime ban”, | 当你说”终生禁止” |
[00:10] | I mean, | 我在想 |
[00:11] | Whose lifetime are you talking about? | 你是在说谁的终生 |
[00:12] | Mom, | 妈 |
[00:13] | I haven’t even touch the ground. | 我都没碰到地面 |
[00:14] | Don’t you ever ask me | 永远都不要 |
[00:15] | for anything ever again! | 再跟我要这要那 |
[00:17] | I should have just give you both a chips! | 我就应该只给你俩薯条 |
[00:19] | Then at least I know to expect | 那你俩这样表现 |
[00:20] | this kind of behavior. | 也就理所应当了 |
[00:21] | Ouch! | 哎呦 |
[00:21] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[00:22] | I actually envy Dewey. | 我真的嫉妒Dewey |
[00:24] | He got to stay home and | 他得待在家里 |
[00:24] | play with the babysitter! | 和保姆一起玩 |
[00:26] | And then the ambulance came, | 然后救护车来了 |
[00:28] | but there was this balloon. | 但是有个气球 |
[00:29] | And then I was chasing it. | 然后我就去追它 |
[00:31] | And then I didn’t know where I was. | 然后我就迷路了 |
[00:32] | And then I chased a bag. | 然后我就追一个塑料袋 |
[00:34] | And then I really didn’t know where I was. | 然后我就真迷路了 |
[00:36] | Then I saw you, | 然后我就看到你了 |
[00:37] | and I thought maybe you could help me. | 我觉得你可能会帮我 |
[00:39] | Because you’ve helped that other girl, | 因为你帮了另一个女孩 |
[00:40] | the one in the movie. | 在电影里的那个 |
[00:41] | So if you could just | 如果你能 |
[00:42] | come to life and help me, | 活过来帮我 |
[00:44] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我会很感激的 |
[00:50] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢 |
[01:36] | It’s 95 degrees outside, | 外面是35度 |
[01:37] | but it’s 110 in here. | 但这里是43度啊 |
[01:39] | We have to run the heater, | 我们必须得开加热器 |
[01:41] | so the radiator doesn’t boil over. | 这样水箱就不会沸腾了 |
[01:42] | Hal, stop swerving. | Hal 不要再打转了 |
[01:44] | The darn silver Toyota’s been | 那该死的银色丰田已经 |
[01:46] | taligating for the last 3 miles. | 紧跟了3英里了 |
[01:47] | Just pull over let them pass. | 靠边停让他们过去 |
[01:51] | Oh, flashing the bright, | 闪车灯是吧 |
[01:53] | just gotta be like that, huh? | 就得这样是吧 |
[01:57] | Good lord, Hal, | 神啊 Hal |
[01:58] | He could have a gun! | 他没准有枪 |
[01:59] | Just let him pass. | 就让他过去 |
[02:01] | All right, silver Toyota, | 好吧 银色丰田 |
[02:03] | you win this round. | 这局算你赢 |
[02:06] | Go ahead! | 开吧 |
[02:07] | Get there 2 seconds sooner! | 祝你提前两秒钟到 |
[02:09] | God, there is just an accident | 神啊 等着车祸 |
[02:11] | waiting to happen. | 发生吧 |
[02:17] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:20] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:23] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:25] | It’s a good thing I found you. | 还好我发现你了 |
[02:27] | It’s not very safe for little boy | 像你这样的小男孩 |
[02:28] | like you to be all by yourself. | 孤身一人可不安全 |
[02:30] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:31] | Oh don’t you worry | 不用担心 |
[02:32] | I’m gonna get you back home | 我会把你送到 |
[02:33] | to your parents. | 你父母身边的 |
[02:35] | They must be worried sick. | 他们一定担心死了 |
[02:37] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:41] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:43] | It’s “E” There. | 还有”E”呢 |
[02:44] | A B C D E A b c d e | |
[02:46] | E E | |
[02:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:52] | A B C D A…b…c…d… | |
[02:55] | Sugar, corn syrup, gelatin | 糖 玉米糖浆 明胶 |
[02:58] | How can something so simple be so delicious? | 这么简单的东西怎能如此美味 |
[03:01] | That stuff’s nasty, Francis. | 这东西很恶心的 Francis |
[03:04] | To the unsophisticated palate, yes. | 对于简单的味觉来说 是 |
[03:06] | But to me, the candy quack is | 但对我来说 糖果鸭是 |
[03:08] | nature’s perfect food. | 天然的完美食物 |
[03:10] | I think I can eat a hundred of them. | 我觉得我能吃一百多个 |
[03:11] | No way. | 不可能 |
[03:12] | All that marshmallow would | 这些棉花糖会 |
[03:13] | expand in your stomach. | 在你胃里膨胀的 |
[03:14] | You wouldn’t get pass 50. | 你连50个都吃不了 |
[03:16] | OK, that’s where you’re wrong, Joe. | 这你就想错了 Joe |
[03:18] | See the marshmallow wouldn’t expand. | 棉花糖不会膨胀 |
[03:20] | It would dissolve. | 会被消化掉 |
[03:21] | I’d never get full. | 我永远不会吃饱 |
[03:22] | In fact, I don’t think | 实际上 我不觉得 |
[03:23] | Will you just shut up! | 都闭嘴 |
[03:26] | I have sat back and said nothing. | 我一直坐在这什么都没说 |
[03:29] | While you’ve gone on and on | 你们就一直不停的在说 |
[03:30] | about how you can eat a hundred of this | 你能吃一百多个这个 |
[03:33] | and lift a hundred of that. | 举起一百多个那个 |
[03:36] | The quacks would expand. | 鸭子会膨胀的 |
[03:39] | You’re an idiot if you think different. | 你要是不同意你就是傻缺 |
[03:42] | OK, let me tell you something. | 好 我告诉你 |
[03:44] | If I say I can eat a hundred quacks, | 如果我说我能吃掉一百只鸭子 |
[03:47] | you can take that as a bona fide guarantee. | 你就当那是个善意的保证 |
[03:50] | and there’s no need to resort to personal attacks | 没有必要进行人身攻击 |
[03:53] | Because I’d hate to raise | 因为我不想提起 |
[03:54] | the whole issue of you wearing | 你在洗澡的时候 |
[03:55] | boxers | 穿四角内裤 |
[03:56] | in the shower. | 的问题 |
[04:07] | That was so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[04:09] | Did you see that truck jack knife and flip over | 注意到那卡车的拖车调转方向翻倒了 |
[04:11] | and that wheel fly through the air? | 还有那车轮子腾空飞跃 |
[04:13] | An explosion would’ve been nice, | 要是有个爆炸就好了 |
[04:14] | but you can’t have everything. | 但是不能一下都享受了 |
[04:15] | Yeah, Reese, this is great. | 对啊 Reese 真棒 |
[04:17] | Now we’re stuck here for hours. | 我们在这堵了好几个小时了 |
[04:18] | With no food and no air-conditioning. | 没有吃的 也没有空调 |
[04:22] | I guess it could be worse. | 我觉得会更糟的 |
[04:23] | I could be the guy in the silver Toyota. | 要不是银色丰田那家伙 没准就是我了 |
[04:27] | Why can’t you just open one lane? | 你为啥就不能开一个车道 |
[04:30] | Lady, we have to wait for the crane | 女士 我们得等吊车来 |
[04:31] | to get here before we can even | 它到之前想开车道 |
[04:32] | think of opening this road to traffic. | 是异想天开 |
[04:33] | Yeah, but if you just moved a couple of | 是 但是如果你们能挪动 |
[04:35] | those police cars there’d be enough | 几辆警车那就能 |
[04:36] | room to just pass on the shoulder. | 压着山肩过去了 |
[04:37] | I mean this is just plain stupid. | 这就是纯天然的傻缺啊 |
[04:39] | Ma’am, don’t call a police officer stupid. | 女士 请不要叫警察傻缺 |
[04:42] | What, that’s a law now? | 怎么了 成法律了么 |
[04:44] | Look, my freshman year I ate | 听着 我大一的时候我一下子 |
[04:45] | seven pounds of grapes in one sitting. | 吃了7磅的葡萄 |
[04:48] | I think I know what my body is capable of. | 我知道我能装下多少 |
[04:50] | We’re not talking about grapes, Francis. | 我们不是在讨论葡萄 Francis |
[04:53] | We’re talking about pure sucrose. | 我们在讨论纯蔗糖 |
[04:55] | The human body simply cannot | 人体是一般不能 |
[04:57] | absorb the sugar in 100 quacks. | 消化100只糖鸭的糖量的 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:00] | Hey, in extreme cases the human | 听好了 极端情况下 |
[05:02] | pancreas has been known to increase | 胰腺已被证实可以 |
[05:04] | its insulin production by up to 60%. | 增加到60%的胰岛素产量 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:07] | Listen, your pancreas can produce enough | 听好了 你的胰腺制造的 |
[05:09] | insulin to fill a swimming pool | 胰岛素可以装满游泳池 |
[05:10] | that doesn’t mean squat! | 那啥都证明不了 |
[05:12] | if your adrenal gland can’t distribute it | 除非你的肾上腺不能及时 |
[05:14] | into your bloodstream fast enough! | 把它散布到你的血液中 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:18] | Gentlemen, gentlemen! | 先生们 先生们 |
[05:20] | This argument is pointless. | 这争论是毫无意义的 |
[05:32] | One. | 一个 |
[05:37] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[05:38] | They’re just standing around. | 他们就在那傻站着 |
[05:39] | 500 Cars full of people who actually | 500辆车都载满 |
[05:41] | have someplace to go and they’re just | 有地方要去的人 |
[05:42] | standing there talking. | 他们就傻站着说话 |
[05:43] | What is there to discuss! | 有什么需要讨论的 |
[05:45] | Hey! | 喂 |
[05:46] | Let me clear something up for you! | 给你们醒醒神 |
[05:47] | This is a car wreck! | 这有个交通事故 |
[05:48] | You’re a road crew. | 你们是清道夫 |
[05:49] | Do your job! | 该干啥干啥 |
[05:53] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有没有在听我说话 |
[05:56] | That could have been me. | 本来该是我的 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, hal, | 是啊 Hal |
[05:58] | it could’ve been all of us. | 本应该是我们全家的 |
[05:59] | Nope. | 可不是 |
[06:01] | That car was sliced right through the driver’s seat. | 那车恰好就把驾驶座给切片了 |
[06:03] | You and the boys would’ve | 你和孩子们会 |
[06:04] | walked away without a scratch. | 安然无恙的回家的 |
[06:07] | This totally sucks! | 太糟糕了 |
[06:08] | It’s like an oven out here. | 就像是在烤箱里 |
[06:10] | What is the point of wandering | 你为什么要 |
[06:11] | aimlessly through traffic! | 要漫无目的的游荡呢 |
[06:13] | Because you can find cool stuff like this. | 因为你能找到很酷的东西 |
[06:17] | Smells like gasoline. | 汽油的味道 |
[06:18] | Reese, can’t we just go back to the car? | Reese 我们就不能回车里么 |
[06:20] | My feet are killing me. | 我的脚疼死了 |
[06:20] | Ice-cream man! | 买冰激凌的 |
[06:24] | Go away! | 走开 |
[06:26] | There is no ice cream in the truck! | 车里没有冰激凌 |
[06:29] | He’s lying! | 他在撒谎 |
[06:30] | There’s tons of ice cream in there! | 里面有好多冰激凌呢 |
[06:33] | The ice cream in the truck is not for sale. | 车里的冰激凌不是要卖的 |
[06:37] | It is against the law for me to sell | 在车流中卖冰激凌 |
[06:39] | ice cream in the middle of traffic. | 是违法的 |
[06:41] | This is just wrong! | 就是不对 |
[06:43] | You could make money and please children. | 你能挣钱还能让孩子们高兴 |
[06:45] | This is a senseless act! | 你太愚蠢了 |
[06:46] | You are evil. | 你就是魔鬼 |
[06:48] | Pure evil! | 纯粹的魔鬼 |
[06:50] | If you kids are not willing to discuss this sensibly | 要是你们这些孩子自讨没趣的话 |
[06:56] | You son of a… | 你这个混 |
[06:58] | Look, there’s nothing you can do. | 闭嘴 你无能为力 |
[06:59] | Yes, there is! | 有 绝对有 |
[07:00] | I can…I can… | 我可以 我可以 |
[07:07] | And the Nobel Prize goes to… | 诺贝尔奖获得者是 |
[07:09] | Hey, you’re talking about my brother. | 亲 你是在说我哥哥 |
[07:12] | Good one. | 这个好 |
[07:13] | I’m jessica, gray volvo. | 我叫Jessica 灰色沃尔沃家的 |
[07:15] | Malcolm; crappy minivan. | Malcolm 破烂休旅车 |
[07:17] | Do you want to go check out the crash site? | 你想不想去看看事发地点 |
[07:19] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[07:20] | You know, my dad practically caused it. | 事实上是我爸一手造成的 |
[07:22] | Wow. | 哇塞 |
[07:25] | What time is it now? | 现在几点了 |
[07:27] | It’s still 4:00. | 还是4点 |
[07:28] | You have to wait at least a minute | 亲 你最少得等1分钟 |
[07:30] | – for the time to change, dear. – What time is it in China? | – 那时间才会变啊 – 中国什么时间 |
[07:33] | Well, sweetie, I think they’re a good 20… | 亲爱的 我觉得他们是很好的20 |
[07:35] | Do you speak Chinese? | 你说中文么 |
[07:37] | Well, no… | 不说 |
[07:39] | Is chinatown in China? | 中国城在中国么 |
[07:40] | Honey, if you want an answer to a question | 亲爱的 你要是想知道一个问题的答案 |
[07:43] | – you have to first wait… – What does this toe do? | – 你得先等 – 这个脚趾是干啥用的 |
[07:46] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[07:47] | I need to buy a pack of cigarettes– | 我得买盒烟 |
[07:49] | for the first time in 20 years. | 20年来的第一次啊 |
[07:59] | Grape juice, please. | 请帮我买葡萄汁 |
[08:30] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[08:40] | Think about it, Lois. | 想想吧 Lois |
[08:42] | I stopped to tie my shoe in the parking lot. | 在停车场我停下来系鞋带 |
[08:46] | If I hadn’t done that we would’ve been | 我要是没系那我们就会 |
[08:47] | on the road 20 seconds sooner. | 提前20秒上路 |
[08:48] | I would’ve been 200 yards ahead of where I was. | 那会是在我停下的前方的200码数的地方 |
[08:52] | And then I would’ve been the silver Toyota. | 那我就经历了银色丰田的一切 |
[08:54] | And if you hadn’t rented “Body heat” | 要是你没有租<要命的吸引力> |
[08:56] | we never would have had Dewey. | 我们就不会有Dewey |
[08:57] | It’s all an intricate tapestry, Hal. | 一切都是错综复杂的 Hal |
[08:59] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[09:00] | Yes. | 在 |
[09:02] | Did you ask your supervisor? | 你有没有问你的主管 |
[09:03] | Yes, and this phone is for emergency | 有 但这部电话是针对 |
[09:05] | roadside assistance only, ma’am. | 道路紧急救援的 女士 |
[09:07] | I can’t connect you to a private line. | 我不能给你接专线 |
[09:08] | Look, I have got to get through to my babysit… | 听着 我得打给我保姆 |
[09:11] | Look, just let me talk to the supervisor. | 就赶紧让主管接电话 |
[09:14] | One moment, ma’am. | 等一下 女士 |
[09:16] | Hello. This is the supervisor. | 你好 我是主管 |
[09:19] | No, it isn’t. | 你才不是 |
[09:20] | You’re just disguising your voice. | 你只是在伪装声音 |
[09:22] | No, I’m not. I’m really the supervisor. | 我没有 我真的是主管 |
[09:24] | You can’t do this! | 你怎么能这样 |
[09:26] | Ma’am, I’m about to be replaced by a machine. | 女士 我要被机器取代了 |
[09:27] | I can do whatever I damn well please. | 我可以做任何我相当在行的事 |
[09:31] | Hey, where do you think you’re going, young lady? | 这是哪啊你就随便乱闯 小女孩 |
[09:33] | It’s OK, my dad’s an investigator for the D.I.T. | 没事的 我爸爸是DIT(自己造的)调查员 |
[09:36] | Oh, there he is. | 他在那呢 |
[09:37] | Hi daddy! | 爸爸 |
[09:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | Whoa. Your dad’s a crash investigator? | 哇塞 你爸是车祸调查员么 |
[09:48] | Here’s a little secret, Malcolm. | 告诉你个小秘密 Malcolm |
[09:49] | Whenever you want something, everybody’s your dad. | 任何时候你想得到什么 任何人都可以是你爸 |
[09:52] | Hi, daddy! | 爸爸 |
[09:58] | OK, she’s cute, she’s smart, | 她很可爱 还很聪明 |
[10:00] | and she even lies to cops. | 她还跟警察撒谎 |
[10:02] | I may be in over my head here. | 我已经晕头转向了 |
[10:05] | 46 46! | |
[10:08] | 47 47! | |
[10:11] | 48 48! | |
[10:44] | And when you’re constantly moving from town | 当你不停的从一个城市搬到 |
[10:45] | to town it’s really hard to make friends. | 另一个城市你很难交到朋友 |
[10:48] | So, yeah, I acted out, I guess. | 是啊 我猜我确实是发泄过头了 |
[10:51] | What could I do in my situation? | 这种情况我要怎么办 |
[10:56] | All right, I got to let you off here. | 好吧 你得在这下车了 |
[10:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:24] | 61 61! | |
[11:27] | 62 62! | |
[11:30] | 63 63! | |
[11:33] | 62 62! | |
[11:36] | 61 61! | |
[11:39] | 62 62! | |
[11:41] | 63 63! | |
[11:44] | Malcolm, you have got to check out this view. | Malcolm你真得看看这个情景 |
[11:46] | Ow! | 哇 |
[11:47] | I hate pricker bushes. | 我讨厌带刺的灌木 |
[11:48] | What fruit are they trying to protect anyway? | 他们要保护什么果实啊 |
[11:50] | Do you see anything on here worth protecting? | 你有发现这有任何需要保护的东西么 |
[11:53] | What are we doing up here? | 我们上来做什么 |
[11:55] | Just enjoying the sights. | 就是欣赏一下景色 |
[12:00] | And check out that crazy lady. | 看看那个疯女人 |
[12:06] | So tell me about this gifted class. | 给我讲讲天才班的事吧 |
[12:08] | It’s horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[12:09] | I’m surrounded by Krelboynes. | 被天才少年们包围这 |
[12:11] | I have to do twice as much homework | 我的作业是同年级 |
[12:12] | as anyone else in my grade. | 其他人的两倍 |
[12:14] | I have to take all these college prep class… | 我得上所有的高校预备班 |
[12:16] | Oh, what a nightmare. | 噩梦啊 |
[12:17] | If you’re not careful you might get a | 你要是一不注意没准能拿到 |
[12:18] | full scholarship to Harvard. | 哈佛的全额奖学金 |
[12:19] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[12:20] | Malcolm Malcolm, | |
[12:21] | you’ve been bellyaching nonstop | 你已经不停地无欲无故的 |
[12:23] | for an hour and a half. | 抱怨了一个半小时了 |
[12:26] | Seriously, all you do is bitch. | 真心的 你一直在发牢骚 |
[12:28] | I happen to bitch the perfect amount | 我是在我这种情况下 |
[12:29] | for someone in my situation. | 很适量的发牢骚 |
[12:30] | Today is the perfect example. | 今天就是最好的例子 |
[12:31] | Look at this mess. | 看看这一团糟 |
[12:33] | What’s good about this? | 这有什么好的 |
[12:35] | Well, | 嗯 |
[12:37] | if it weren’t for this, | 要不是这样 |
[12:40] | we never would have met. | 我们还不会见面 |
[12:51] | How could I not see that coming? | 我怎么没有预料到这样发展 |
[12:53] | This girl’s incredible. | 这女的太惊人了 |
[12:59] | pricker bush | 扎人的灌木 |
[13:02] | And I keep rolling it around in my head– | 我脑海中不断出现这个想法 |
[13:04] | how much time do I have left? | 我还剩多少时间 |
[13:06] | What have I done with my life? | 我一生中做了什么 |
[13:08] | I mean, what is my contribution? | 我做了什么贡献 |
[13:11] | You go home at night knowing that you | 你晚上回家 |
[13:12] | have helped to make the world a better place | 就想着制造那细小的蓝色的线 |
[13:15] | by forging that thin blue line, | 就把世界变得更美好了 |
[13:17] | and that is real, man. | 这是真的 |
[13:19] | If I could just once feel that | 如果我能有一次 |
[13:21] | sense of accomplishment… | 感受到成就感 |
[13:24] | Do you know how special you are? | 你知道你有多特别么 |
[13:26] | Do you? | 知道么 |
[13:31] | Z Z… | |
[13:33] | Y Y… | |
[13:35] | X X… | |
[13:39] | W W… | |
[13:42] | OK, let me get this straight. | 好 我跟你直说吧 |
[13:43] | We have been waiting all afternoon for a crane. | 你等吊车都等了一下午了 |
[13:45] | And now, | 现在呢 |
[13:46] | the crane is here. | 吊车在这了 |
[13:48] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[13:49] | And the man who works the crane, | 操作吊车的人 |
[13:51] | he’s here too! | 他也在这了 |
[13:53] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[13:56] | Then why is nothing happening! | 为啥什么都不干 |
[13:59] | Look, we can’t touch anything, | 调查员签署了意外报告之前 |
[14:01] | until the investigators sign off on the accident report. | 我们什么都不能动 |
[14:03] | But they must have been done hours ago. | 但是他们应该几个小时之前就做完了 |
[14:05] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[14:06] | That’s a whole another department. | 那都是另外一个部门了 |
[14:07] | It’s really not my job to know. | 跟我毫无关系 |
[14:12] | Start… | 启动 |
[14:14] | the… | 那个 |
[14:15] | crane. | 吊车 |
[14:19] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你无权指使我做事 |
[14:27] | Hey, not so fast, Charlie! | 还没这么快 Charlie |
[14:29] | Ah! Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[14:30] | What do you think you’re doing, huh? | 你在搞毛啊 |
[14:32] | Nothing. I’m just going for a walk. | 没什么 我只是散步 |
[14:33] | What the helling is going on? | 尼玛怎么了这是 |
[14:34] | This kid was trying to break into your truck. | 这孩子刚要撬开你的货车 |
[14:36] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[14:37] | I just want some damn ice cream. | 我就想要冰激凌 |
[14:38] | You don’t deserve ice cream. | 你不配吃冰激凌 |
[14:40] | Yeah, well, you don’t deserve to be | 是啊 那你也不配 |
[14:41] | an ice cream man! | 卖冰激凌 |
[14:43] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[14:44] | Come here, you punk! You little punk! | 给我过来 无赖 小王八蛋 |
[14:46] | That will teach you to mess with me! | 这就是给我捣乱的下场 |
[14:48] | I was a surgeon in my country! | 在我国家我可是外科医生 |
[15:26] | Looks like the human body | 看来人体只能 |
[15:27] | can only accept 96 quacks. | 装下96只糖鸭子 |
[15:29] | Check and mate. | 将你的军 |
[15:32] | Come on Francis, just four more. | 加油 Francis 只要再来4个 |
[15:34] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[15:36] | Can… | 鸭子 |
[15:37] | quacks… | 会 |
[15:39] | dying? | 死么 |
[15:42] | Hey, no one said he had to eat all the quacks. | 没人说他必须得吃了所有的鸭子啊 |
[15:44] | They just have to be inside his body, right? | 它们只要在他体内就可以 对吧 |
[15:58] | You did it, 100 quacks! | 你成功了 100只糖鸭子 |
[16:00] | Yeah! | 成功了 |
[16:06] | You got hard. | 算你狠 |
[16:07] | Hey, way to go, Francis! | 干得好 Francis |
[16:09] | Man, that was way cooler than the time | 你这比Davis做了一千个仰卧起坐 |
[16:10] | Davis did a thousand sit-ups. | 酷多了 |
[16:12] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[16:13] | I mean, Davis is in pretty good shape | Davis身材是很好 |
[16:14] | but a thousand sit-ups? | 但是一千个仰卧起坐 |
[16:16] | You’re just begging for a double hernia. | 你只是在乞求双重疝气 |
[16:19] | And it’s that kind of | 这只是你的 |
[16:19] | small-minded thinking that keeps you | 固执己见让你 |
[16:21] | from recognizing true greatness. | 发现不了真实的伟大 |
[16:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:25] | You’re always arguing about something, man. | 你总是在为一些事争论 |
[16:36] | Pleasure doing business with you, Kyle. | 和你做生意真开心 Kyle |
[16:39] | Nice moves out there, Erin. | 干得好 Erin |
[16:41] | And here’s your share, Mr. Wells. | 这是你那份 Wells先生 |
[16:45] | That man left us no choice. | 那家伙让我们别无选择 |
[16:52] | Try the green one! | 试试那绿的 |
[16:58] | Come on out of there, ma’am. | 出来吧 女士 |
[17:00] | You order them to move this thing! | 你命令他们操作这个东西 |
[17:02] | Let’s just get you out of the crane | 你就从吊车里出来 |
[17:04] | and then we’ll have a little talk. | 我们再好好谈谈 |
[17:06] | Don’t you dare patronize me. | 你敢来指挥我 |
[17:08] | OK, you don’t want to be patronized? | 你不想让被我指挥 |
[17:09] | I’ll be blunt. | 那我就来硬的 |
[17:10] | You’re a control freak. | 你就是个控制魔 |
[17:12] | I see them all the time. | 我一直和它们打交道 |
[17:13] | But guess what? | 你想想 |
[17:14] | This is a traffic jam. | 这是交通堵塞 |
[17:15] | It is out of your control. | 你管不了 |
[17:16] | – Yeah, but I… – You can’t boss it around. | – 是 但是我 – 你在这不是老大 |
[17:19] | You can’t yell at it and expect it to listen. | 你冲着它嚷嚷它听不到的 |
[17:21] | – I have been… – It will end when it ends. | – 我一直 – 该结束的时候会结束的 |
[17:24] | You just have to live with it. | 你只能逆来顺受 |
[17:26] | There’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. | 你真的无能为力 |
[17:47] | Who’s damn dog is this? | 尼玛这是谁的狗 |
[17:51] | I said who’s damn dog is this? | 我在问你妹这是谁的狗 |
[17:55] | It’s trapped inside. | 它被困在里面了 |
[17:56] | All the windows are rolled up. It’s– | 所有的窗户都关上了 |
[17:57] | it’s like 90 degrees out here! | 外面有32度呢 |
[18:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[18:04] | It is nobody’s damn dog? | 这狗没有主人么 |
[18:06] | Then I guess nobody’s going to | 那我觉得没人会 |
[18:07] | to mind if I just do this. | 在乎我干这个 |
[18:16] | Don’t be scared, little doggy. | 不要害怕 小狗狗 |
[18:18] | Oh no everything’s gonna be… | 一切会 |
[18:34] | Oh, poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[18:38] | OK, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[18:40] | I was hoping I could deliver a baby | 我一直希望我能在 |
[18:42] | in a taxi cab or something, well… | 出租车之类的地方接生 |
[18:44] | a life is a life. | 这就是生活啊 |
[18:46] | Oh now, look at you, huh? | 看看你 |
[18:49] | How did you get like this? | 你怎么弄成这样 |
[18:51] | There you go, pal. | 好了 伙伴 |
[19:07] | I’m impressed. | 我震惊了 |
[19:08] | You actually have a working first-aid kit. | 你还真有个急救箱 |
[19:09] | We used to, but my brother ate all the band-aids. | 我们以前有 但是我弟弟把创可贴都吃了 |
[19:12] | I think you’ll live. | 我觉得你会活下去的 |
[19:13] | You know, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[19:15] | maybe sometime we can do something. | 要不要约个时间一起做点什么 |
[19:17] | If you… | 如果你 |
[19:19] | You’re from Canada? | 你是加拿大的么 |
[19:22] | We’re here on vacation. | 我们是来度假的 |
[19:28] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为啥不早告诉我 |
[19:30] | Because then you would have spent | 因为那样你就会 |
[19:31] | the whole day grousing. | 抱怨一整天了 |
[19:32] | I knew this was too good to be true. | 我就知道这太好了不可能是真的 |
[19:34] | I mean, why should I | 我为什么要 |
[19:35] | get to meet someone who’s smart, | 接触一个聪明的 |
[19:37] | funny, not a Krelboyne not a member of my family? | 有趣的 不是天才少年也不是我家的人呢 |
[19:40] | But we did meet, Malcolm, | 但是我们的确相遇了 Malcolm |
[19:41] | and it was awesome. You know, | 真的很棒 |
[19:43] | it’s OK to enjoy something | 即使是短暂的享受了 |
[19:44] | even if it’s just for a little while. | 美好时光也是挺好的 |
[19:47] | Come on, we had fun. | 不要这样 我们找了乐子 |
[19:48] | No, we didn’t. | 才没有 |
[19:50] | You just said we did. | 你刚说我们有 |
[19:51] | That was before I knew this was | 在我知道这只是 |
[19:52] | all a big waste of time. | 浪费大把时间之前 |
[20:02] | Malcolm! Reese! Move! | Malcolm Reese 走了 |
[20:05] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:09] | Just pull out, Hal. | 就开出去吧 Hal |
[20:11] | I am waiting my turn. | 还没到我呢 |
[20:14] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[20:18] | Here’s my phone number. Call me! | 这是我的号码 打给我 |
[20:49] | That… | 这 |
[20:50] | was so… | 也 |
[20:52] | much… | 太 |
[20:53] | fun! | 有意思了 |
[20:54] | Who would have thought | 谁会想到 |
[20:55] | a traffic jam would be so cool? | 交通堵塞会这么酷 |
[20:58] | We should totally do this again. | 我们一定要再来一次 |
[21:00] | When are we going on another road trip? | 我们什么时候再来一次公路郊游 |
[21:02] | Oh, how about next week? | 下周怎么样 |
[21:06] | See ya, kid. | 再见 小朋友 |
[21:10] | Bye, Santa. | 再见 圣诞老人 |
[21:21] | Hi, mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[21:22] | Dewey, where’s the baby-sitter? | Dewey 保姆呢 |
[21:24] | She went away. | 她走了 |
[21:25] | You got rid of another baby-sitter? | 你又甩了一个保姆么 |
[21:27] | What is wrong with you kids? | 你们这群孩子怎么了 |
[21:29] | Then I drove off with potato chip man. | 然后我会和一个薯片男走了 |
[21:31] | Then I picked apples. | 然后我摘了苹果 |
[21:32] | Then we all went to jail. | 然后我们都去监狱了 |
[21:34] | Then I played the… | 然后我玩了 |