| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | 9 days past expiration. | 过期9天了都 |
| [00:09] | Here. | 给你 |
| [00:14] | It turned carbonated. | 都成碳酸饮料了 |
| [00:20] | Expired 2 months ago. | 2个月前就过期了 |
| [00:23] | You don’t have the guts. | 你没胆 |
| [00:38] | When was the last Christmas we have Egg Nog? | 上次圣诞节有蛋奶酒是什么时候 |
| [00:41] | I think before Dewey. | 我觉得是Dewey出生前 |
| [00:47] | It’s all you, man. | 都是你 |
| [00:51] | This is a game that has no winners. | 这个游戏没有胜利者 |
| [01:30] | Well, that’s the last of my Halloween candy. | 这是我最后一点万圣节糖果了 |
| [01:36] | All that sugar, all those cavities. | 所有的糖 所有的蛀牙 |
| [01:38] | We’re the real winners, guys. | 我们才是真正的赢家 伙伴们 |
| [01:41] | Are you coming over Saturday? | 你周六要来我家么 |
| [01:44] | For what? | 去干嘛 |
| [01:45] | For what? | 去干嘛 |
| [01:47] | The Leonid meteor shower! | 狮子座流星雨啊 |
| [01:49] | Only once in a lifetime that the meteor Leonid | 生命中只有一次可以在睡觉前 |
| [01:51] | reveal their full beauty before bedtime! | 看到狮子座流星完整展现她的美啊 |
| [01:54] | I wish I could, guys | 我也想去 伙伴们 |
| [01:55] | but Francis is coming home this weekend. | 但是Francis这个周末回家 |
| [01:57] | And, since he missed Halloween last week, | 因为上周万圣节他没在 |
| [01:59] | we’re going to hang out together. | 我们计划一起出去玩 |
| [02:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定么 |
| [02:02] | Stevie has a new telescope, and I was thinking | Stevie有新的望远镜 我在想 |
| [02:04] | that after the meteor shower, | 看完流星雨 |
| [02:06] | we could watch Mrs.Feldman shower. | 我们可以看Feldman太太洗澡 |
| [02:10] | And you call yourself a scientist. | 你居然还叫自己科学家 |
| [02:19] | It’s been a week, sweetie. | 都一周了 小可爱 |
| [02:20] | Take off the costume. | 把那东西脱下来 |
| [02:21] | But I like it. | 但是我喜欢 |
| [02:22] | It’s filthy. Come here. | 多脏啊 过来 |
| [02:29] | Go put some clothes on, sweetie. | 去穿衣服 小可爱 |
| [02:40] | What’re you doing? | 你要干啥 |
| [02:41] | I don’t know. There’s something about the way you | 不知道 只是你刷盘子的时候 |
| [02:43] | swish that brush around that just drives me… | 抖来抖去把我弄得 |
| [02:47] | Damn! That blue car! | 你妹 那蓝车 |
| [02:52] | That’s three times this week. | 这周都三次了 |
| [02:54] | That joyriding son of a… | 这个乱开车兜风的王 |
| [02:56] | Hal, just call the police. | Hal 报警吧 |
| [02:57] | I have! They won’t do anything. | 我打过 他们不管 |
| [03:00] | Lois, I swear, one of these days I’m going to | Lois 我发誓 有天我会追上 |
| [03:02] | catch up to that punk, I’m going to | 那个王八蛋的 |
| [03:03] | drag him out of his car, and I’m going to | 我要把他从车里拽出来 |
| [03:05] | beat him senseless until he understands | 把他打得没有意识 |
| [03:07] | that there’s a certain thing called the law. | 直到他知道世界上有个东西叫法律 |
| [03:10] | Don’t let him get to you. Come on. | 别让他影响你 不要这样 |
| [03:12] | Well, when’s it going to stop? | 什么时候才会停止 |
| [03:15] | When Dewey here is smashed into a lifeless pulp? | 当Dewey被撞成奄奄一息的肉泥的时候么 |
| [03:20] | Put some clothes on, son. | 穿上衣服 儿啊 |
| [03:27] | Halloween sucked this year without Francis. | 今年万圣节没有Francis太无聊了 |
| [03:30] | The eggs and shaving cream I can keep. | 鸡蛋和剃须膏我可以留着 |
| [03:32] | But what am I ever going to do with this stuff? | 但是这些东西我要怎么处理 |
| [03:36] | It was supposed to be our first Halloween as | 这本来应该是我们第一个 |
| [03:38] | mindless vandals, | 肆无忌惮的万圣节 |
| [03:39] | but Francis got in trouble at school, | 但是Francis在学校闯祸了 |
| [03:41] | so we had to go trick-or-treating like a bunch of little kids. | 所以我们只能又像小孩子一样不给糖就捣乱了 |
| [03:44] | Oh, look at you three. | 看看你们仨 |
| [03:45] | What are you? | 你扮的什么 |
| [03:46] | A beat-up hillbilly. | 被打的乡下人 |
| [03:48] | And you? | 你呢 |
| [03:48] | Just give us the candy. | 快给糖吧 |
| [03:49] | I bet you’re a ghost. | 我打赌你是鬼 |
| [03:51] | I’m a marshmallow. | 我是棉花糖 |
| [03:52] | Oh, and a cute one at that. | 这个真可爱 |
| [03:54] | I just want to stick a fork in your belly and roast | 我只想用叉子插住你的肚子 |
| [03:56] | you over an open flame till you’re nice and crispy. | 用明火把你烤到又香又脆 |
| [04:00] | It’s embarrassing at our age… | 这个年龄太尴尬了 |
| [04:02] | coming home with candy? | 带着糖果回家么 |
| [04:04] | Give me that. | 给我 |
| [04:08] | Hey! | 停车 |
| [04:10] | Hey! Hey! | 你妹 |
| [04:14] | Pull over, you gutless! | 靠边停车 你这个懦夫 |
| [04:20] | I got kids! | 我有孩子的 |
| [04:22] | You lousy… | 你个讨厌的 |
| [04:26] | son of a… | 王八 |
| [04:32] | This guy is a madness. | 这人太疯狂了 |
| [04:35] | I’ve tried to get him on my own, but the truth is… | 我一直试着自己逮到他 但事实是 |
| [04:38] | it’s not a job for one man. | 这不是一个人的活 |
| [04:39] | It is a community problem. | 这是社区问题 |
| [04:42] | And all we have to do is work together. | 我们要做的就是合作 |
| [04:45] | We all keep an eye out for this guy, | 我们都要注意这个人 |
| [04:47] | I think we’ll be able to catch him pretty quickly. | 我相信我们能很快抓到他 |
| [04:50] | Why don’t you clean up your yard? | 你为啥不清理你的院子 |
| [04:53] | Why don’t you just move? | 你为啥不搬家 |
| [04:56] | Look, this isn’t about me. | 听着 这不是关于我 |
| [04:58] | These meetings are always about you. | 这些会都是关于你的 |
| [04:59] | You are the sole reason we meet! | 你是我们唯一遇到的问题 |
| [05:01] | Those kids of yours should be in jail. | 你的孩子们应该进监狱 |
| [05:03] | How would you like if you dreamt and saved | 如果你搬进了一个梦想已久的和谐社区 |
| [05:05] | all your life to live in a nice neighborhood | 突然有天有一群无人看管的怪物搬进来 |
| [05:07] | and then a bunch of guardless monsters moved in | 毁了你的美梦 |
| [05:10] | and destroyed all your dreams! | 你会怎么做 |
| [05:14] | Okay back to the subject that I’d pass around | 好 我继续说 我会传一张 |
| [05:15] | a sign-up sheet for a stay-out. | 登记单来分配留守人 |
| [05:21] | Well… | 嗯 |
| [05:23] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢大家 |
| [05:29] | Hello? | 有人么 |
| [05:31] | Hi, Francis, welcome home. | 你好 Francis 欢迎回家 |
| [05:36] | Too old to hug your mom? | 长大了不能抱你妈了么 |
| [05:38] | Mom, I’ve been waiting at the bus station for three hours. | 妈 我在车站等了3个小时 |
| [05:40] | Why didn’t anybody come to pick me up? | 为啥没人去接我 |
| [05:42] | What? | 啥子 |
| [05:43] | I sent your father. | 我让你爸去了 |
| [05:49] | Oh, Francis, I’m sorry. | Francis 太抱歉了 |
| [05:52] | He’s battling his archenemy. | 他在和敌人作斗争 |
| [05:54] | What? The squirrel’s back? | 啥 松鼠回来了么 |
| [05:56] | No, it’s a human this time. | 不是 这次是人 |
| [05:59] | – Francis! – Hey! | – Francis – 你们好啊 |
| [06:02] | Did you guys tear it up on Halloween? | 你们摧毁万圣节了么 |
| [06:04] | Oh, yeah. We were out of control. | 对啊 我们失控了 |
| [06:06] | Kids were running, | 孩子们在跑 |
| [06:06] | people were screaming, | 人们在叫 |
| [06:08] | babies were crying. | 婴儿们在哭 |
| [06:11] | We went trick-or-treating. | 我们玩不给糖就捣乱了 |
| [06:13] | It just didn’t feel right without you. | 只是没有你就没意思了 |
| [06:15] | I had fun. | 我挺开心的 |
| [06:16] | Shut up, Dewey. | 闭嘴 Dewey |
| [06:17] | Couldn’t you have gotten in trouble after Halloween? | 你就不能在万圣节之后犯错么 |
| [06:19] | Guys, I’m sorry. | 同志们 太抱歉了 |
| [06:21] | I know I let you down, but… | 我知道我让你们失望了 但是 |
| [06:22] | I really didn’t have a choice. | 我真的别无选择啊 |
| [06:24] | The commandant’s fake leg was just lying there | 指挥官的假肢就躺在衣柜里 |
| [06:27] | in the closet begging for a novelty bumper sticker. | 乞求给张鼓励贴呢 |
| [06:30] | it was a snap decision, | 是个突然的决定 |
| [06:31] | but I really think I did the right thing. | 但是我觉得我做的很对 |
| [06:33] | That’s all right. There’s always next year. | 没事 明年总是会有的 |
| [06:35] | Why do we have to wait a year? | 我们为啥要等一年 |
| [06:39] | Guys, Halloween isn’t a date on the calendar. | 同志们 万圣节不只能是日历上的某天 |
| [06:42] | Yeah, it is. It’s the 31st. | 就是 是31号 |
| [06:44] | No, Halloween is in your hearts. | 不是 万圣节在你们心中 |
| [06:47] | Every time a little kid cries in fear, | 每次有小孩子在恐惧吓哭 |
| [06:50] | that’s Halloween. | 那就是万圣节 |
| [06:53] | Every time something repulsive ends up in a mailbox, | 每次有令人厌恶的东西出现在邮箱里 |
| [06:56] | that is Halloween. | 那就是万圣节 |
| [06:58] | As long as you carry the spirit of destruction | 只要你们怀揣破坏 |
| [07:01] | and vandalism in your hearts, | 和毁灭的精神 |
| [07:03] | every day is Halloween. | 每天都是万圣节 |
| [07:05] | No, look. It is the 31st. | 不是啊 看 就是31号 |
| [07:10] | Men, | 听好了 |
| [07:11] | we are going to have Halloween this weekend. | 我们这周末就过万圣节 |
| [07:21] | Hal, you have been out here for seven hours. | Hal 你已经在外面待了7个小时了 |
| [07:24] | Come to bed. | 快上床 |
| [07:25] | Look, Lois, I am doing this for the boys. | Lois 我都是为了孩子们 |
| [07:27] | We can’t just let our street become a speedway. | 我不能让我们的街道成为高速路 |
| [07:30] | I’ve got to protect my family | 我得保护我的家人 |
| [07:32] | even if it means sitting in this van every night for a month. | 即使这意味这我要每晚在这货车里待上一个月 |
| [07:35] | It’s a matter of principle. | 这是原则问题 |
| [07:38] | Before you go to sleep, I’d like you to replace my pee jar. | 你睡之前 你先帮我换一下尿壶 |
| [07:59] | Son of a… | 王八 |
| [08:20] | Boys, the time has come. | 同志们 时间到了 |
| [08:25] | You’re about to see the device that will | 你们要看到永远 |
| [08:26] | change the face of Halloween forever. | 改变万圣节的装备了 |
| [08:31] | Behold. | 看好了 |
| [08:37] | That’s not a flying chocolate maker. | 这可不是会飞的巧克力机 |
| [08:40] | This is just a bunch of tubes. | 这只是一束管子 |
| [08:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
| [08:43] | I do trust you, but… | 我相信你 但是 |
| [08:45] | I expected something a little more… | 我期待着一些更 |
| [08:47] | Oh, my God. Will this work? | 神啊 这会有用么 |
| [08:48] | Absolutely. | 肯定会 |
| [08:49] | What? What is it? | 啥 是什么 |
| [08:51] | It looks like an incredibly powerful slingshot. | 看上去是个相当有杀伤力的弹弓 |
| [08:54] | A slingshot capable of hurling objects | 一把可以猛击两个街区 |
| [08:57] | over a distance of two city blocks. | 距离远目标的弹弓 |
| [09:02] | Picture yourself– | 自己想想 |
| [09:03] | you’re walking down the street, | 你们走在街上 |
| [09:05] | you’re minding your own business | 在想自己的事 |
| [09:06] | when all of a sudden… | 突然之间 |
| [09:07] | Bamm! | 嘣 |
| [09:09] | You’re hit by a ten-pound balloon | 你被一个10磅重的装满剃须膏 |
| [09:10] | filled with shaving cream, paint | 油漆还有任何 |
| [09:12] | or any number of foul-smelling liquids. | 有腐烂气味液体的气球击中 |
| [09:17] | And you never, ever know who did it. | 你永远都不知道是谁干的 |
| [09:21] | It’s the perfect weapon. | 完美武器啊 |
| [09:25] | Reese, are you crying? | Reese 你在哭么 |
| [09:27] | No. | 没有 |
| [09:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [09:45] | I’ve had it, Lois. | 我有办法了 Lois |
| [09:47] | I’m building a speed bump. | 我要建减速带 |
| [09:49] | Hal, would you look at yourself? | Hal 你照照镜子吧你 |
| [09:50] | It is 4o’clock in the morning. | 现在是早上4点 |
| [09:52] | You’re out here in your pajamas | 你在外面穿着睡衣 |
| [09:53] | mixing cement in a wheelbarrow. | 在独轮车里和水泥 |
| [09:55] | It’s going to rip the suspension right out from under him. | 我不能坐以待毙 我要彻底摆脱他 |
| [09:58] | There’ll be some chassis damage. | 会有底盘损伤哦 |
| [10:00] | Oh, boy, I’d hate to be the one | 天啊 我可不愿做 |
| [10:01] | who has to realign his connecting rods. | 那个重新调整他连接杆的人 |
| [10:06] | That guy’s not going to know what hit him. | 那家伙不知道自己面临着什么 |
| [10:19] | Okay, we got eggs, shaving cream, water balloons… | 我们有鸡蛋 剃须膏 水球 |
| [10:24] | I don’t know I’m just not feeling it. | 不知道为啥 感觉不对啊 |
| [10:26] | These eggs are pretty rotten. | 这些鸡蛋恶臭无比 |
| [10:28] | Yeah I know, but it’s all just so… | 我知道 但是这一切都太 |
| [10:30] | standard. | 一般 |
| [10:33] | I mean, we have a whole new breed of weapon here. | 我是说 我们有了全新的武器 |
| [10:36] | We need to live up to that. | 我们不能辜负它 |
| [10:37] | We need to start thinking outside the box. | 我们得创新 |
| [11:03] | So if you’ll just spend a couple of hours waiting for him here, | 如果你花几个小时在这等他 |
| [11:06] | I know the guy will come racing by, and then you can | 我知道那人会飞驰经过 然后你可以 |
| [11:07] | arrest him and this whole thing will be over once and for all. | 逮住他 这样这事就彻底解决了 |
| [11:10] | I want some help protecting my family. | 我想有人保护我全家 |
| [11:13] | So you weren’t held up at gunpoint? | 所以你不是拿枪指着被绑架了 |
| [11:18] | Okay, that was a lie. | 好吧 我在撒谎 |
| [11:19] | But I’ve been calling you people for weeks | 但是我已经给你们打了好几周的电话了 |
| [11:20] | and not getting any help. | 你们都不帮忙 |
| [11:21] | No one is listening to me. | 没人听我说 |
| [11:24] | This your speed bump? | 这是你弄的减速带么 |
| [11:31] | It was a good bump, Hal. | 挺好的减速带 Hal |
| [11:40] | You want a sandwich? | 你要不要三明治呢 |
| [11:48] | Easy. | 放松 |
| [11:55] | Good. | 好 |
| [11:56] | Just let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说 |
| [11:59] | I’ll get this whole thing straightened out in two minutes. | 我两分钟就能把这事搞定 |
| [12:09] | Get the car. | 给老娘把车开过来 |
| [12:24] | Let’s go through this one more time. Malcolm? | 我们再来演习一边 Malcolm |
| [12:26] | – What’s your job? – Aimer. | – 你做什么 – 狙击手 |
| [12:28] | – Reese? – Loader. | – Reese呢 – 装子弹 |
| [12:29] | Dewey Dewey? | |
| [12:30] | What do you do if you see Mom and Dad come in? | 如果看到爸妈来了你要怎么做 |
| [12:37] | Excellent. | 完美 |
| [12:39] | Where did they go, anyway? | 他们去哪了 |
| [12:44] | Okay, look– we’ve got his license plate. | 好 听好了 我们知道他的车牌照 |
| [12:46] | We’ve got his address. | 我们知道他的地址 |
| [12:47] | It’s more than enough to give… | 已经足够给 |
| [12:49] | Hal Hal! | |
| [12:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [12:54] | Shh! Get down. | 闭嘴 蹲下 |
| [12:55] | I’m letting the air out of his tires. | 我要给轮胎放气 |
| [12:56] | No, Hal. | 不行 Hal |
| [12:58] | Okay, but then we go home. | 好吧 但是完事我们就回家 |
| [13:00] | Hello. | 这个好 |
| [13:05] | I have an idea. | 有主意了 |
| [13:06] | You can’t steal his car. | 你不能偷他的车啊 |
| [13:08] | I’m not stealing his car. | 我不是要偷他的车 |
| [13:10] | I’m just taking it elsewhere for a while. | 我只是把它开到另一个地方去 |
| [13:12] | It’ll teach the kid a lesson. | 给那孩子个教训 |
| [13:13] | No, Hal. | 不行 Hal |
| [13:14] | I’m putting the key in the lock. | 我正把钥匙插进锁眼 |
| [13:15] | No, Hal. | 住手 Hal |
| [13:16] | I’m opening the door. | 我在开门 |
| [13:17] | No, Hal. | 不行 Hal |
| [13:18] | – I’m getting in the car. – No. | – 我要上车 – 不要 |
| [13:20] | I am turning on the engine. | 我要开启发动机 |
| [13:23] | Just… | 你就 |
| [13:28] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
| [13:29] | You can’t just take a person’s car. | 你不能这样就开别人的车 |
| [13:31] | There are laws! | 有法律规定啊 |
| [13:37] | Serious engine. | 发动机给力啊 |
| [13:40] | He must have bored out the cylinders in this puppy. | 他肯定是给汽缸钻孔了 |
| [13:42] | Pull over. | 靠边停吧 |
| [13:43] | Remember that Maverick I used to have? | 记得我之前有的那辆翼虎么 |
| [13:45] | I don’t want to talk about your old muscle car. | 我不想谈论你的大马力老车 |
| [13:51] | Scared? | 害怕了么 |
| [13:52] | Of course I’m scared. | 当然害怕 |
| [13:54] | You’ve turned into a crazy person. | 你疯了啊 |
| [13:58] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
| [14:05] | All right, let’s try a test shot. | 好 我们试发一次 |
| [14:07] | Reese, just get me a small water balloon. | Reese 给我个小水球 |
| [14:11] | Malcolm, you got me a target? | Malcolm 找到目标了么 |
| [14:22] | We’ve got a target. | 找到目标了 |
| [14:24] | Listen, you idiot. | 听好了 傻缺 |
| [14:26] | the optics on the Newtonian reflector | 牛顿反射镜上的光学器件 |
| [14:28] | don’t even approach a Schmidt-Cassegrain. | 是无法媲美施密特卡塞格伦望远镜的 |
| [14:30] | It’s a nice century. Why don’t you join it? | 跟上时代的步伐吧 |
| [14:32] | Shrine burn center; admitting Kyle. | 烧伤中心 Kyle已上线 |
| [14:35] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
| [14:37] | the stars? | 还看流星雨么 |
| [14:38] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
| [14:39] | Why squabble when we have the Leonids? | 为什么在狮子座流星雨的时候吵架 |
| [14:43] | You hear something? | 你听到什么了么 |
| [14:48] | Oh, my telescope! | 我的望远镜 |
| [14:49] | It’s broken! | 摔坏了 |
| [14:53] | Yes! | 击中了 |
| [14:54] | Yeah! | 胜利 |
| [14:55] | Go! Go! | 继续 |
| [15:41] | Yeah! | 好 |
| [15:44] | Diaper! Diaper! Diaper! | 尿片 尿片 尿片 |
| [15:55] | Diaper! | 尿片 |
| [15:57] | Diaper! Diaper! Diaper! | 尿片 尿片 尿片 |
| [16:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [16:04] | No more of those. | 不要再来尿片了 |
| [16:54] | Yes! | 击中 |
| [16:58] | I love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
| [17:01] | I can’t believe the power of this thing. | 真不敢相信这东西这么大威力 |
| [17:02] | If it was fallen into the wrong hands… | 要是他沦落到坏人手里 |
| [17:05] | I see an old lady. | 我看到了位老奶奶 |
| [17:06] | Reload! | 重载 |
| [17:19] | I’m serious, Hal. | 我是认真的 Hal |
| [17:20] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
| [17:21] | The time to drop off the car and | 20英里前我们就应该 |
| [17:22] | go home was, like, 20 miles ago. | 把车丢下回家了 |
| [17:25] | What if we just kept going? | 要是我们一直开会怎样 |
| [17:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [17:27] | I’m talking about you and me running away and | 我是说咱俩逃跑 |
| [17:29] | spending the rest of our lives on some… | 在墨西哥的隐蔽的海边 |
| [17:32] | on some hidden beach in Mexico, | 度过余生 |
| [17:35] | with no jobs and… | 不用上班 |
| [17:36] | no kids. | 不养孩子 |
| [17:37] | Oh, it’s not that simple, Hal. | 没有这么简单 Hal |
| [17:39] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
| [17:41] | I mean, we would have to change our names, but… | 我是说 我们必须改名字 但是 |
| [17:46] | I’d be Raul. | 我会叫Raul |
| [17:49] | You’d be Consuela. | 你叫Consuela |
| [17:50] | Consuela? | Consuela么 |
| [17:52] | See. | 看吧 |
| [18:00] | You think they’d send the federals after us? | 你觉得联邦调查局会派人追捕我们么 |
| [18:02] | Of course. | 肯定会 |
| [18:03] | But they’d never find us. | 但是他们永远不会找到我们 |
| [18:05] | We’d be outlaws. | 我们就是逃犯 |
| [18:06] | Oh, we’d be legends. | 我们会成为传奇 |
| [18:08] | We’d be living every parent’s dream. | 我们会过着每个家长梦寐以求的生活 |
| [18:10] | We’d be folk heroes. | 我们会是民间英雄 |
| [18:11] | Like Bonnie and Clyde. | 像是Bonnie和Clyde |
| [18:13] | Raul and Consuela. | Raul和Consuela |
| [18:15] | Spearing fish. | 用叉捕鱼 |
| [18:17] | Climbing for coconuts. | 上树摘椰子 |
| [18:20] | Living naked as monkeys. | 像猴子一样裸体生活 |
| [18:22] | Raul Raul. | |
| [18:33] | Yeah! | 成功了 |
| [18:35] | I think I speak for all of us when I say tonight ruled! | 我要代表大家说今晚完胜 |
| [18:38] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
| [18:39] | We own you all. | 你们都是我们的 |
| [18:41] | No one is safe. | 没人是安全的 |
| [18:42] | We are the kings of this block. | 我们是这个街区的大王 |
| [18:44] | Did you hear me, world? | 听到了么 我的子民 |
| [18:46] | Violence just got a little more random! | 让暴力来的更猛烈些吧 |
| [18:53] | Reload! Reload! | 重载 重载 |
| [18:57] | This is incredible. | 太惊人了 |
| [18:58] | Their accuracy is amazing. | 这丫太精准了 |
| [18:59] | Make it stop! | 快住手 |
| [19:00] | Who are these guys? | 他们是谁 |
| [19:05] | It’s tofu. | 是豆腐 |
| [19:06] | Angle 47.9 Degrees. | 成47.9度角 |
| [19:09] | Check. | 核对无误 |
| [19:12] | Brakes locked. | 刹车锁定 |
| [19:14] | This is for all the times I’ve been called “Butt-beeper.” | 这是为了一直被叫”屁股扬声器”报仇 |
| [19:18] | Fire! | 发射 |
| [19:22] | What do you mean, Krelboynes? | 你说是天才少年什么意思 |
| [19:24] | I guess they’ve built their own catapult. | 我猜他们是造了自己的弹弓 |
| [19:26] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
| [19:27] | How could they do that? | 他们怎么做到的 |
| [19:28] | Where would they get the materials? | 他们去哪找材料 |
| [19:29] | It’s a funnel and surgical tubing. | 是一个漏斗和医用胶管 |
| [19:32] | Stevie’s garage is filled with that stuff. | Stevie家的车库都是那些东西 |
| [19:34] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
| [19:36] | We’re going to fight. | 我们要和他们作战 |
| [19:37] | They’re Krelboynes. | 他们是天才少年 |
| [19:37] | They’re nothing. | 他们什么都不是 |
| [19:38] | We can fight. We can fight! | 我们能作战 我们能作战 |
| [19:41] | We can fight. | 我们能作战 |
| [19:43] | We can fight. | 我们能作战 |
| [19:45] | We can fight. | 我们能作战 |
| [19:46] | We have to surrender. | 我们不得不投降了 |
| [19:47] | Francis is right. | Francis说得对 |
| [19:49] | We have to give up, Reese. | 我们不得不放弃了 Reese |
| [19:50] | Come on, you wussies. | 不要这样 懦夫 |
| [19:51] | Just shoot me over there. | 在这击中我了 |
| [19:52] | I’ll kick your asses myself! | 我要自己去打他们 |
| [19:55] | Get it off! | 快拿开 |
| [19:56] | Oh my God! | 神啊 |
| [19:57] | Get it off! | 快拿开 |
| [19:59] | They’re surrendering. | 他们投降了 |
| [20:01] | I suppose I’ve ever been offered the chance to surrender. | 我从来没有投降的机会 |
| [20:04] | Keep firing! | 继续发射 |
| [20:09] | Well, they won’t even let us surrender honorably. | 他们都不让我们体面的投降 |
| [20:12] | Boys, it’s time to run away like cowards. | 同志们 是时候逃跑了 |
| [20:22] | Well, | 嗯 |
| [20:23] | there is some comfort in knowing what the | 知道接下来的2个小时会发生什么 |
| [20:25] | next two hours of my life are going to be like. | 我还是很欣慰的 |
| [20:28] | Oh. Look. | 看啊 |
| [20:29] | Shooting star. | 流星 |
| [20:38] | Well, I’m thinking about this much more clearly now. | 我现在想得更清楚了 |
| [20:40] | Yeah, I think we both are, Hal. | 我们都是 Hal |
| [20:43] | I guess Mexico’s not really an option. | 我觉得墨西哥不是个好去处 |
| [20:45] | – No, I don’t think so. – No. | – 对 不是 – 不是 |
| [20:47] | – It would have been fun, though. – Oh yeah. | – 应该会很欢乐的 – 对啊 |
| [20:50] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
| [20:53] | Well, I assume the car has been reported stolen already. | 我觉得这车已经被报失了 |
| [20:58] | And we’ve probably… | 我们可能 |
| [20:59] | left our share of DNA evidence in here. | 已经在这留下了DNA证据 |
| [21:21] | That’s only a 30-mile walk. | 只是走30英里 |
| [21:23] | We’ll get home for breakfast. | 我们来得及回家吃早餐 |
| [21:26] | You know, I’m glad we didn’t run away. | 我很高兴我们没有逃跑 |
| [21:28] | Yeah. Me, too. | 对啊 我也是 |
| [21:31] | What was my name again? | 再告诉我一次我的名字 |
| [21:33] | Raul, baby. | 是Raul 亲爱的 |