时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s a lot of good things about weekends. | 周末有许多好处 |
[00:04] | No school, cartoons… | 不用上学 可以看动画片 |
[00:07] | but the best thing about weekends | 但周末最棒的部分是 |
[00:08] | is having a neighbor like old Mrs. Jenson. | 拥有一位像Jenson老太太这样的邻居 |
[00:19] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[00:20] | Oh my, | 天啊 |
[00:22] | look at what nice costumes you have! | 你们打扮的真漂亮 |
[00:26] | These two for you, and two for you. | 这两个给你 这两个给你 |
[00:29] | There. | 好了 |
[00:30] | – Thank you, Mrs.Jenson. – Goodbye. | – 谢谢 Jenson女士 – 再见 |
[00:37] | Hey, before you condemn us, | 嗨 在你鄙视我们之前 |
[00:38] | we are the only kids who even talk to her. | 你要知道我们是唯一和她说话的小孩 |
[00:40] | So if it wasn’t for us, | 所以如果不是我们 |
[00:41] | she would have no human contact at all. | 就没人和她说话了 |
[00:49] | we shoveled your walkway. | 我们铲除了你的过道的雪 |
[00:53] | It looks wonderful. Let me get my purse. | 看起来不错 我这就去拿钱包 |
[00:57] | Okay, now you can condemn us. | 好吧 现在你可以鄙视我们了 |
[01:34] | Come on! | 快点 |
[01:36] | It’s mom’s birthday. | 今天是妈妈的生日 |
[01:38] | She takes us down to the store where she works, | 她带我们到她上班的商店 |
[01:39] | We can buy presents for her. | 我们可以在这买礼物给她 |
[01:42] | So far, it’s been working out pretty well. | 目前为止 这方法还不错 |
[01:44] | Reese, for crying out loud! | Reese 搞什么名堂 |
[01:50] | It’s killing me, I’m so close! | 好想要啊 就差一点点 |
[01:53] | Get your hand out of there. | 把你的手拿出来 |
[01:55] | I can’t. | 卡住了 |
[01:57] | Ow! | 啊 |
[02:00] | All right. I got it! | 好了 我还是拿到了 |
[02:02] | Okay, now listen up. | 好吧 现在听着 |
[02:04] | I’m going to give you each $10 to buy me something. | 我给你们每人10美元来给我买礼物 |
[02:07] | We’ve never done this before. | 我们之前从来没这么做过 |
[02:09] | Usually, on a birthday, | 通常 到了生日的时候 |
[02:10] | we just make our stuff. | 我们自制礼物 |
[02:19] | Honey it’s… | 亲爱的 这很 |
[02:22] | nice. | 好 |
[02:23] | It’s a potato bank. | 这是个”土豆存钱罐” |
[02:25] | I made it. | 我自己做的 |
[02:29] | Now, you can each get me something. | 现在 你们可以每人分别给我买点什么 |
[02:31] | Or, you can put your money together and get me a… | 或者 你们可以把钱合起来 一起送我个 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[02:35] | Oh, look at that. | 哦 快看啊 |
[02:37] | A foot massager. | 足部按摩器 |
[02:40] | Hey, it’s only 25 dollars. | 嗨 只要25美金 |
[02:42] | And you’ve got…30 between you? | 你们一共有 30美金 |
[02:45] | Ha! | 呵 |
[02:46] | Well, I’m sure whatever you get me, | 好了 不管你们送给我什么 |
[02:48] | I’ll love it. | 我肯定都会喜欢的 |
[02:49] | Now, meet me back here in ten minutes. | 10分钟后回这里找我 |
[02:50] | – Stop pushing! – Come on. Dewey, you son of a… | – 别推我 – 好了 Dewey 你个混 |
[02:57] | Lois Lois! | |
[02:58] | Hi, Craig! | 嘿 Craig |
[02:59] | What are you doing here on your… | 你在这干什么 今天是你的 |
[03:01] | day off? | 休息日 |
[03:02] | I just stopped in with the boys | 我和孩子们一起来的 |
[03:03] | so they could buy me a birthday present. | 他们来这给我买生日礼物 |
[03:04] | Oh! | 哦 |
[03:05] | It’s-it’s your birthday? | 今天是你的生日吗 |
[03:07] | I’d-I’d completely forgotten. | 我 我完全忘了 |
[03:08] | Seems like any other day, actually. | 感觉上和其他日子一样 |
[03:10] | Yeah, well. | 是的 好吧 |
[03:11] | Craig to aisle seven. | Craig到7号过道 |
[03:14] | – Craig to aisle seven. – Of course, | – Craig到7号过道 – 当然了 |
[03:15] | you can’t blame me for forgetting. | 你不能怪我忘了 |
[03:16] | I’ve been so busy lately. | 我最近实在太忙了 |
[03:17] | Seems like I’m always hitting the weights at the gym, | 看起来我最近花了太多时间在健身上 |
[03:20] | working on the guns. | 锻炼我的铁臂 |
[03:22] | Craig, aisle seven. | Craig 7号过道 |
[03:24] | Yeah, and when I’m not at the gym, | 如果我不在健身房 |
[03:26] | I’m usually with my dixieland jazz group. | 我一般都忙我的迪克西兰爵士乐队 |
[03:28] | – Really? What do you play? – I’m the costumer. | – 真的 你演奏什么乐器 – 我负责服装 |
[03:31] | You know, there are four different types of straw hats, | 你知道吗 我这有4种不同的草帽 |
[03:33] | and if you ever need those arm guarders, | 如果你什么时候需要护臂的话 |
[03:35] | – Craig, I can see you. – Bye. | – Craig 我能看到你 – 再见 |
[03:45] | And it’s my mom’s birthday | 而且这是我妈妈的生日 |
[03:46] | so it means a lot to her for me to come home. | 我能回家对她意义重大 |
[03:48] | Just as a coincidence, | 凑巧的是 |
[03:49] | my friend Richie is throwing a huge party on the same day. | 我朋友Richie在同一天要办一个盛大的派对 |
[03:53] | But enough about me. | 我自己的事说的够多了 |
[03:54] | I can’t believe that you and your schoolmates have come | 不敢相信你和你的校友们从莫桑比克 |
[03:56] | all the way from Mozambique just | 远道而来 |
[03:58] | to see a bunch of national parks and monuments. | 只是参观了一些国家公园和纪念碑 |
[04:00] | I mean, I don’t want to criticize, | 我的意思是 并不是我想批评什么 |
[04:02] | but you really haven’t seen America | 但如果你不来到小镇上 |
[04:04] | until you’ve seen the small towns, | 不算真的参观过美国 |
[04:06] | met the people, | 见见镇上的人 |
[04:07] | studied the way my friend Richie throws a keg party. | 学学我朋友Richie是如何办啤酒派对的 |
[04:09] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费你的时间 |
[04:11] | She doesn’t speak English. | 她不会说英语 |
[04:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:15] | Which is just as well, | 不过这也正好 |
[04:17] | because if she understood the crap you were feeding her, | 因为如果她能听懂你和她胡诌八扯这些话 |
[04:20] | she’d laugh in your face. | 她肯定会当面笑话你的 |
[04:22] | I, on the other hand, find your desperation charming. | 从另一个方面来说 我却觉得你的这种死皮赖脸很有魅力 |
[04:26] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:27] | Oh, well, there’s plenty more where that came from. | 哦 这种特质我还有的是呢 |
[04:35] | Here you go, mom. Happy birthday! | 给你 妈妈 生日快乐 |
[04:37] | Don’t you want to wrap it? | 你们不想把它包起来吗 |
[04:39] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[04:44] | An eyeglass repair kit. | 眼镜修理套装 |
[04:50] | A box of throat lozenges. | 一包止咳含片 |
[04:56] | A dirt bike magazine. | 一本越野自行车杂志 |
[04:57] | I might want to look at that when you’re done. | 你看完之后可能我还要看一下 |
[05:00] | This cost you $30? | 这些就花了你们30美金 |
[05:01] | No, it was, like, eight. | 不 这些只要8元 |
[05:03] | This store’s great, mom. | 这商店棒极了 妈妈 |
[05:05] | When can I have my candy? | 我什么时候才能吃糖 |
[05:06] | Relax, dude, we have 20 bucks worth. | 别急 哥们 我们有足足20元的糖呢 |
[05:09] | – Shotgun! Hey! – Wait! | – 我坐前排 嗨 – 等等我 |
[05:19] | Mom, what’s for dinner? | 妈妈 晚饭吃什么 |
[05:20] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 不知道 |
[05:21] | Why don’t you have some candy? | 你们干脆吃糖好了 |
[05:23] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[05:34] | Dewey, take off the wrappers. | Dewey 先撕开包装 |
[05:36] | Does mom seem okay to you? | 你觉得妈妈看起来正常吗 |
[05:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:40] | I think she might be upset about something. | 我觉得她可能因为什么事儿不高兴 |
[05:43] | Maybe I should go and ask if… | 或许我应该去问一下 |
[05:45] | Oh! Skinny Fonzie. | 哦 瘦猴儿Fonzie |
[05:48] | 19 20 21 22 23 19, 20, 21, 22, 23. | |
[05:53] | All here. You can go. | 都在这 开车吧 |
[06:05] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[06:07] | Can’t you just feel the authenticity of it? | 你感觉不到它带给你的真实感吗 |
[06:10] | Not like those crappy, plastic national parks | 不像那些蹩脚的 完全不真实的国家公园 |
[06:12] | – you’ve been going to. – You can relax, Francis. | – 你之前去过的 – 放轻松 Francis |
[06:14] | I got off the bus already. | 我已经下了大巴了 |
[06:16] | Right, okay. Here’s the deal. | 对的 好吧 是这么回事 |
[06:18] | we go inside make a polite appearance for my mother’s birthday, | 我们进去礼貌的祝贺我妈妈生日快乐 |
[06:21] | have some cake, drop off my laundry, and then we go to the party. | 吃些蛋糕 扔下我的换洗衣服 然后就去派对 |
[06:24] | – My god. – What? | – 天啊 – 什么 |
[06:27] | Do you even know how astonishingly beautiful you are? | 你知道你美得让人窒息吗 |
[06:30] | Oh yes. I’ve had 15 marriage proposals. | 是的 我已经被求过15次婚了 |
[06:33] | That’s why the general sent me on this trip– | 这正是为什么将军送我参加这次旅行 |
[06:36] | to keep me out of trouble. | 让我远离麻烦 |
[06:55] | Boys, where’s mom? | 孩子们 你妈呢 |
[06:57] | – Bedroom. – Oh yeah? | – 卧室里 – 哦 是吗 |
[07:03] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:19] | The boys. | 孩子们弄得 |
[07:21] | Don’t let them get to you. | 别让他们烦到你 |
[07:23] | They’ll be out of the house in ten years. | 十年后他们就都滚蛋了 |
[07:27] | What did those mean boys do,huh? | 这些倒霉孩子们这次又怎么了 |
[07:32] | I gave them 30 dollars to buy me something nice. | 我给了他们30元让他们买点好的 |
[07:34] | They spent it all on themselves. | 结果他们全花在自己身上了 |
[07:37] | They don’t even care that it’s my birthday. | 他们根本不在乎今天是我生日 |
[07:45] | Well. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | Those boys are going to hear from me, let me tell you. | 我要好好训训他们 我告诉你 |
[07:50] | They are going to get one heck of a talking-to. | 我这次要大训特训他们 |
[07:55] | And then I think I’ll go for a drive. | 然后 我得出去溜一圈 |
[07:57] | I’m just so furious. | 我实在是太生气了 |
[08:05] | Damn it, damn it, damn it! | 完了 完了 完了 |
[08:07] | Her birthday’s on the 12th! Look at the… | 她的生日是12号 看看这 |
[08:09] | Oh! No, no. | 哦 不 不 |
[08:11] | No I programmed this stupid watch to remind me that… | 我已经给这混蛋手表上过闹铃来提醒我 |
[08:14] | Oh! | 哦 |
[08:21] | You boys are in so much trouble! | 你们这群熊孩子麻烦大了 |
[08:23] | You’ve got to help me on this. | 你们这次得帮帮我 |
[08:25] | I can’t believe that you could be so thoughtless! | 不敢相信你们竟然能如此没心没肺 |
[08:28] | We all screwed up really big this time. | 我们这次捅大娄子了 |
[08:30] | I have a good mind to use the belt on all three of you! | 我真想用皮带抽你们三个一顿 |
[08:33] | Why are you yelling at us? | 为什么你要冲我们吼 |
[08:34] | Sorry isn’t good enough, mister. | 抱歉可不管用 先生啊 |
[08:35] | I forgot your mom’s birthday. | 我忘了你妈妈的生日 |
[08:45] | What! | 什么 |
[08:47] | What! | 怎么了 |
[08:51] | What! | 怎么了 |
[08:52] | – Hi, Hal. – Craig, what do you want? | – 嘿 Hal – Craig 你来干嘛 |
[08:54] | Lois and I had an exchange, and I felt bad… | Lois和我聊了聊 然后我觉得过意不去 |
[08:57] | so…I’m sure she told you all about it. | 所以 她肯定都和你说了 |
[08:59] | No, actually, she didn’t say anything. | 没 实际上她什么都没说 |
[09:01] | Craig, we’re in the middle of… | Craig 我们正要 |
[09:02] | Well, it’s complicated. You see, | 好吧 挺复杂的 你看 |
[09:04] | I didn’t buy Lois a present even though I wanted to, | 尽管我想 但我没给Lois买礼物 |
[09:06] | and I thought “This is silly”, | 之后我觉得 这太蠢了 |
[09:08] | so I went ahead and got her one and… | 所以我直接去给她买了个礼物 |
[09:10] | here it is. | 在这 |
[09:15] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:16] | Great, haha. | 太好了 呵呵 |
[09:18] | I’ll…I’ll take it in to her right now. | 我 我现在就进去给她 |
[09:21] | Oh, such a nice… | 哦 这么好的 |
[09:25] | nice gift. | 好的礼物 |
[09:26] | You know what? On second thought, uh, | 你知道吗 转念一想 |
[09:28] | I can take care of this tomorrow. I’ll bring it in to work. | 我可以明天再送 我上班时候再带给她 |
[09:30] | Oh no, It wouldn’t be any trouble at all. Really. | 哦 不 一点都不麻烦 真的 |
[09:33] | No, I’d be happy to take it in to her. | 不 我很高兴进去给她 |
[09:35] | Yeah, I’d really hate to put you out. | 我实在不想麻烦你 |
[09:37] | Don’t be silly. | 没事的 |
[09:45] | Give it. | 松手 |
[09:46] | Lois, it’s Craig! He’s stealing your present! | Lois 是Craig 他在偷你的礼物 |
[09:48] | It’s a present that I paid $129 for! | 这礼物我花了129美元 |
[09:57] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[10:00] | Honey, where are you going? | 亲爱的 你去哪 |
[10:02] | Wherever I want. | 我想去哪去哪 |
[10:05] | Well… | 呃 |
[10:07] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家呢 |
[10:10] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:11] | Whenever somebody in this family gives a damn. | 当这个家有人把我当回事的时候 |
[10:27] | Happy birthday, mom! | 生日快乐 妈妈 |
[10:37] | This is bad. | 这可不是好事 |
[10:39] | Mom’s never taken off on us like this before. | 妈妈从来没像这次一下扔下我们 |
[10:41] | Yeah. She usually throws us out. | 对 她一般是把我们扔出去 |
[10:43] | You bought candy? | 你们买了糖 |
[10:46] | You don’t just… | 你不能只是 |
[10:49] | It was a… | 那可是 |
[10:51] | If I only have a… | 如果我能 |
[10:53] | Stupid watch! | 该死的手表 |
[10:55] | Candy? | 糖果 |
[10:57] | What were you… | 你们在想 |
[11:01] | Oh! | 啊 |
[11:08] | I had this great party lined up with this beautiful girl, | 我有个很棒的派对等着我 而且还有这美女相伴 |
[11:12] | and all I had to do was come home, | 本来我要做的只是 |
[11:13] | make an appearance at mom’s birthday, | 在妈妈的生日上露个脸 |
[11:15] | be the good son. | 作个好儿子 |
[11:17] | Everything would’ve been fine, | 本来一切都会很好 |
[11:18] | but now my trip home has been tainted. | 但现在我这次回家之旅算是毁了 |
[11:20] | In her mind, we’re all thoughtless jerks | 在她看来 我们全是没心没肺的混蛋 |
[11:23] | thanks to you guys. | 都怪你们 |
[11:24] | What did we do? | 我们做什么了 |
[11:25] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[11:26] | Mom gave you money to buy her a present, | 妈妈给你们钱给她买个礼物 |
[11:28] | and you spent most of it on candy! | 而你们把大部分都花在了糖果上 |
[11:30] | And the rest on her presents. | 剩下的给她买礼物了 |
[11:32] | But you spent most of it on candy. | 但你们把大部分都花在了糖果上 |
[11:34] | We’ve established that. | 这我们已经说过了 |
[11:36] | We’re just going around in circles here. | 我们就在这绕圈子 |
[11:38] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[11:40] | How would you feel if mom didn’t buy you a present? | 如果妈妈不给你买生日礼物 你会怎么觉得 |
[11:42] | Mom’s not buying me a birthday present? | 妈妈不给我买生日礼物了吗 |
[11:44] | No. That’s not what I’m saying… | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[11:46] | But it’s my birthday. | 但那是我的生日 |
[11:48] | – No it’s not. – Francis, it’s mom. | – 不 不是 – Francis 这可是妈妈 |
[11:50] | We’ve never made a big deal out of her birthday. | 我们从来没把她的生日当过个大事 |
[11:53] | and plus, | 而且 |
[11:54] | she said she’d be happy with whatever we got her. | 她说无论我们送她什么 她都很高兴 |
[11:56] | And was she happy? | 那她高兴吗 |
[11:59] | Oh man, we suck. | 哦 伙计们 我们太差劲了 |
[12:03] | Did we make mom mad? | 我们惹妈妈生气了吗 |
[12:05] | No, Dewey, worse. | 不 Dewey 更糟 |
[12:06] | You hurt her. | 你们伤害了她 |
[12:09] | Okay, I’m lost. | 好吧 我迷糊了 |
[12:12] | Ow! | 啊 |
[12:13] | That’s how mom feels on the inside. | 这就是妈妈内心的感受 |
[12:17] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[12:19] | We? | 我们 |
[12:20] | Haven’t you guys been listening? | 你们没长耳朵吗 |
[12:21] | You screwed up, not me. | 你们搞砸了 不是我 |
[12:23] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都不做 |
[12:25] | I don’t know what you’re going to do and I don’t care. | 我不知道你们要做什么 也不关心 |
[12:27] | I have my own problems. | 我有自己的麻烦 |
[12:29] | I have to go to a kegger, | 我要去一个啤酒派对 |
[12:30] | party with my friends, | 和我的朋友们狂欢 |
[12:32] | make out with an African goddess with | 和一位非洲女神亲热 |
[12:33] | this hanging over my head. | 但却有这么档子事烦着我 |
[12:35] | Come on, Amaani. | 走吧 Amaani |
[12:37] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[12:39] | Mom never should have taken us to a store that sells candy. | 妈妈就不应该带我去卖糖果的商店 |
[12:42] | – She set us up! – Shut up, Reese. | – 她坑了我们 – 闭嘴吧 Reese |
[12:44] | We blew it. | 我们搞砸了 |
[12:46] | We made our own mom run away from home. | 我们逼得自己的妈妈离家出走 |
[12:49] | Where do you think she is? | 你觉得她现在在哪 |
[13:04] | Hey, lady, are you going to hog that cage all day? | 嘿 女士 你难道要占着这笼子一晚上吗 |
[13:07] | I got news for you, kid. | 我告诉你 孩子 |
[13:09] | I’m a grown-up with a credit card and no curfew. | 我是个大人 有信用卡 没有最晚睡觉时间 |
[13:11] | I could stay here all week if I want. | 如果我想 我可以一整周都待在这 |
[13:13] | Yeah, but we want to hit. | 好吧 但我们想打球 |
[13:15] | When you getting out of there? | 你什么时候才能出来 |
[13:16] | You want me to get out? | 你想让我出来吗 |
[13:18] | Okay, I’ll get out, | 好吧 我可以出来 |
[13:20] | if you do one thing for me. | 但你要答应我一件事 |
[13:21] | You give me back 15 years of my life. | 就是还给我15年青春 |
[13:24] | Can you do that? Can you reverse time? | 你能做到吗 你能让时光倒流吗 |
[13:26] | Can you take me back to when I was 23, | 你能让我重回23岁 |
[13:28] | so I can stay single, go to music school | 那样我就能保持单身 去上音乐学校 |
[13:30] | and become a concert violinist? | 成为一名音乐会小提琴手 |
[13:33] | Huh? | 哼 |
[13:35] | No? | 不行 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | Looks like I’m going to have to keep on batting. | 看来我是要一直打下去了 |
[13:40] | You can’t just hog the cage because you’re crazy. | 你不能凭着自己是疯子就一直占着地方 |
[13:42] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[13:44] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我这就是疯子了 |
[13:46] | I’ll show you crazy. | 我让你看看什么是真正的疯子 |
[13:54] | I hope your friend Richie has some place where we can be alone. | 希望你朋友Richie有地方我们能独处一下 |
[13:58] | You know my mom’s going to end up blaming me for this. | 你知道吗 我妈妈最好还是会怪我 |
[14:00] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | This whole birthday fiasco. | 这次的生日惨剧 |
[14:04] | By the time she’s done spinning it in her head, | 当她停止胡思乱想之后 |
[14:06] | I’ll be the one who gave her the crappy presents. | 我就会变成给她糟糕礼物的人 |
[14:08] | Any chance my mom gets to make my life miserable | 只要有机会能让我遭罪 |
[14:11] | she pounces. | 她绝会不放过的 |
[14:12] | You know, in Mozambique, | 你知道 在莫桑比克 |
[14:15] | talking about your mother this much isn’t considered a turn-on. | 总是提起你的目前可不被认为是个调情的好方法 |
[14:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:21] | Is mom ever coming home? | 妈妈还会回家吗 |
[14:24] | Of course she is. | 当然会的 |
[14:26] | Reese, what are you doing? | Reese 你在做什么 |
[14:28] | Making a list of women for dad to look into, | 把老爸应该关注的女的列张表 |
[14:31] | now that mom’s gone. | 现在妈妈走了 |
[14:32] | Mom’s coming back. | 妈妈还会回来的 |
[14:33] | Hey, if you want to be in denial it’s fine with me, | 嘿 如果你想一直否认事实 那是你的事 |
[14:36] | but I’m trying to keep dad from making the same mistake twice. | 但我在防止爸爸犯同样的错误 |
[14:39] | It’s called being proactive. | 这叫先发制人 |
[14:42] | Mrs. Larson? | Larson女士 |
[14:43] | She can cook and her daughters are nymphos. | 她会做饭而且她女儿是花痴 |
[14:49] | Ask me what she did for my birthday. Just ask me. | 问我她为我的生日做个什么 问我就是了 |
[14:51] | – Francis. – Okay. | – Francis – 好吧 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry. That is the last time. | 抱歉 这是最后一次 |
[14:56] | It’s out of my mind. | 我不再想了 |
[14:58] | And the next track is a special request to Lois from Hal | 下面这首歌是Hal的特别献给Lois的 |
[15:00] | He loves you and misses you, | 他爱你并且想念你 |
[15:02] | and says if you’ll come back, | 他说如果你能回来 |
[15:03] | he’ll give you that sweet monkey love… | 他会献给你甜蜜疯狂的床笫之爱 |
[15:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[15:07] | And this next song goes out to a very special lady from Craig | 下一首歌是Craig献给一位非常特别的女士 |
[15:20] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | It’s my mom. | 那是我妈 |
[15:26] | What’s she doing at a batting cage? | 她在棒球场干吗 |
[15:29] | And why am I surprised by anything she does? | 我为什么还要奇怪她做出任何事 |
[15:32] | Don’t worry, I am not going to let her ruin this for us. | 别担心 我不会让她毁了这的 |
[15:35] | We are going to that party– end of story. | 我们去参加派对 就这么定了 |
[15:46] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[15:56] | Oh, thank god. | 哦 感谢老天 |
[15:59] | She’s crushing the ball. | 她完全是在摧残这球 |
[16:00] | How come she didn’t teach us how to play baseball? | 为什么她没教我们怎么打棒球 |
[16:03] | Because there’s more to hitting than making contact. | 因为比起教你们她更想敲你们 |
[16:05] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在干什么 |
[16:11] | Happy birthday, dear Timmy, | 生日快乐 Timmy |
[16:15] | happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[16:19] | Okay, Timmy, blow out the candles. | 来吧 Timmy 吹灭蜡烛 |
[16:21] | Hang on there, Timmy. | 等一下 Timmy |
[16:22] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:24] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[16:26] | Happy birthday to you, | 祝你生日快乐 |
[16:29] | happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[16:32] | happy birthday dear mom/Lois, | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的 妈妈 Lois |
[16:35] | happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[16:38] | – Happy birthday, honey. – Yeah. | – 生日快乐 亲爱的 – 是的 |
[16:40] | What are you doing, Hal? | 你要干什么 Hal |
[16:41] | Well, what’s it look like? | 看起来像什么 |
[16:43] | We’re celebrating your birthday as a family. | 我们在像一家人一样庆祝你的生日 |
[16:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[16:48] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[16:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:51] | Actually, I’d like to point out that I’m clean on this one. | 实际上 我想指出这次没我什么事 |
[16:53] | Lois, honey, come home please. | Lois 亲爱的 回家吧 |
[16:55] | – What do we have to do? – A lot of things. | – 要我们做什么 – 许多事 |
[16:57] | I don’t want to be taken for granted anymore. | 我不想再被认为我做的一切都是理所当然的 |
[16:58] | If I come back, you guys are going to make some changes. | 如果我回去的话 你们要做出许多改变 |
[17:01] | Anything, whatever you want. | 任何事 任何你想要的事 |
[17:03] | I don’t ever want to have to remind | 我再也不想提醒 |
[17:04] | my own family that it’s my birthday. | 我自己的家人我的生日是什么时候 |
[17:07] | You are so right. It will never happen again. | 你说的太对了 这再也不会发生了 |
[17:10] | And one night a week, I don’t want to have to fix dinner. | 而且每周一晚 我不想做晚餐 |
[17:12] | Absolutely, good, fine, done. | 绝对的 好 没问题 |
[17:14] | And I want dirty laundry in the hamper, | 并且我要所有的脏衣服放在篮子里 |
[17:16] | not on the floor, not over a lampshade, | 不能放地板上 或者扔在灯罩上 |
[17:18] | not shoved in some mattress crack. | 也不能塞在什么沙发缝里 |
[17:20] | – No problem. – In the hamper. | – 没问题 – 放在篮子里 |
[17:21] | – It’s just that easy, huh? – Sure. | – 就这么简单 啊 – 当然 |
[17:23] | Yes, it’s just that easy. | 对 就这么简单 |
[17:25] | Then why do I even have to ask? | 那为什么还非要我说出来 |
[17:31] | If it’s so obvious I need a little human consideration | 如果这么显然的话 我需要别人替我想一想 |
[17:35] | I shouldn’t even have to ask. | 这些事都不用我说 |
[17:40] | Oh, geez, honey, that’s… | 哦 天啊 亲爱的 这 |
[17:43] | never going to happen. | 是绝不会发生的 |
[17:45] | What? | 什么 |
[17:46] | We’re not smart enough to do that. | 我们没聪明的那种程度 |
[17:48] | Look who you’re talking to. | 看看你在和谁说 |
[17:50] | You might as well ask us all to be a foot taller. | 你还不如让我们再长高一英尺 |
[17:52] | Sweetie, | 甜心 |
[17:54] | you’re always going to have to tell us what to do. | 你总还是要告诉我们做什么 |
[17:56] | I mean, look at this half-baked celebration. | 我的意思是 看看这个现拼凑起了的祝贺仪式 |
[17:58] | I mean, we’re at the top of our game here. | 我们也就这点水平了 |
[18:01] | Honey, the only thing | 亲爱得 我们能 |
[18:01] | that we’re ever going to be able to offer you | 保证给你的唯一的一件事就是 |
[18:03] | is our total | 我们完全的 |
[18:04] | abject | 不要脸的 |
[18:06] | obedience. | 服从 |
[18:08] | I-I know that doesn’t sound like much, | 我知道这听起来不怎么样 |
[18:11] | but, if you look at it this way, | 但如果你这样想 |
[18:13] | our meager abilities are yours completely. | 我们那小小的能力完全听从你的调遣 |
[18:17] | 100%. | 百分百的 |
[18:20] | Listen, wide ride, | 听着 野娘们 |
[18:21] | these guys are just trying to do something nice for you. | 这些家伙只是想为你做件好事 |
[18:23] | Give them a break. | 放他们一马吧 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry. Did you just call my wife “Wide ride”? | 抱歉 你是不是刚刚叫我老婆”野娘们”了 |
[18:31] | Oh, okay, I get it. | 哦 好的 我明白了 |
[18:32] | You gotta make a big show for… | 你得把这事弄得正儿八经的 |
[18:37] | Now, you’re going to get up and apologize… | 现在 你要站起来道歉 |
[18:46] | – Yeah, good job. – Get him, dad! | – 好的 干得好 – 干翻他 老爸 |
[18:47] | Come on | 来吧 |
[18:51] | Beat him! | 揍他 |
[18:58] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[19:05] | – I gotta go. – I know. | – 我得过去 – 我懂 |
[19:07] | You’ll be here waiting when I’m done? | 当我结束了你还会在这等我吗 |
[19:08] | No, goodbye. | 不会 再见 |
[19:17] | Get him, dad! | 揍他 老爸 |
[19:25] | Fight him, hit him! | 打他 揍他 |