时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am home | 我回家了 |
[00:02] | Hi honey | 亲爱的 |
[00:03] | we are on our own tonight,I thought maybe we go out to dineer | 今晚就我们两个 我们可以出去吃晚饭 |
[00:06] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[00:07] | Malcolm is over Stevie’s Reese’s got a hockey practice | Malcolm在Stevie家 Reese有冰球练习 |
[00:11] | Dewey’s at Billy’s or one of the neighborhood kids | Deewy在Billy家或者某个邻居小孩家 |
[00:13] | So we are on our own | 所以只有我们两个 |
[00:15] | What do you in the mood for? | 你今晚想干什么 |
[00:22] | That is gotta be a new record | 简直是速度的新纪录了 |
[01:00] | people are always asking our class to volunteer for stuff | 大家总要我们做志愿者 |
[01:03] | They just assume we are social rejects with nothing better to do | 他们认为我们什么都不会做 被社会抛弃 |
[01:06] | And it’s true | 这是真的 |
[01:08] | I just don’t like any thrown on my face | 我只是不喜欢被人当面指出来 |
[01:10] | So our school needs a kid about your age to be in our school play | 我们学校需要你们这样大的孩子参加我们的舞台剧 |
[01:14] | We are a lot of fun! | 会很有趣的 |
[01:15] | The play is by a guy named William Shakespeare | 是威廉莎士比亚的剧 |
[01:18] | He was a writer way back in olden times | 他是很久以前的作家 |
[01:20] | He was a syphilitic drunk fronting | 他是个患有梅毒的酒鬼 |
[01:22] | for the 14th Earl of Oxford | 空有一个十四世牛津伯爵的头衔 |
[01:24] | Why can not you leave the part alone! | 为什么你老是这么说 |
[01:27] | So he didn’t have the benefit of higher education | 他确实没有高学历 |
[01:29] | How many Phd is the great King Lear | 李尔王又有几个Phd |
[01:34] | now now try to remember we have a guest | 淡定 我们有客人在这里 |
[01:36] | Let’s save our heated words for our open forum Friday | 让我们把激烈讨论放在周五的公开论坛好么 |
[01:40] | Megan continue | Megan 继续 |
[01:42] | Whoever he was | 无论他是谁 |
[01:43] | He had a pointed litter beard | 他有一点小胡子 |
[01:44] | and he wrote a really good play called “MidSummer Nights Dream” | 还写了部很棒的剧叫”仲夏夜之梦” |
[01:47] | We need someone to play the changeling boy | 我们需要一个群众演员来演换儿 |
[01:50] | Okay before anyone gets too excited there is a downside | 在大家兴奋之前 我先说明不利的方面 |
[01:53] | – you’ll probablely have to miss class – I will do it! | – 就是可能会缺课 – 我愿意参加 |
[01:56] | He can’t! We were working on a secret project that | 不行 我们正在研究一个秘密项目 |
[02:00] | I’ve said too much | 我说太多了 |
[02:02] | Okay, I thought we agree, no more secret projects | 我以为我们已经同意 不再有任何秘密项目 |
[02:06] | Some of you still don’t have your eyebrows back from your last secret project | 你们有些人上次烧掉的眉毛还没有长回来 |
[02:10] | – I can do both – All right | – 我可以兼顾 – 好吧 |
[02:12] | Just as long as you know your where your priorities are | 只要你弄清哪个优先就可以了 |
[02:15] | I can go now | 我走了 |
[02:29] | I used to think she was so | 之前我觉得她很无聊 |
[02:30] | boring but after she’s bi-curious she’s just so much I don’t know cooler | 但是她双性倾向之后 她酷多了 |
[02:33] | Oh my God! That is so true! | 太对了 |
[02:34] | She’s like totally changed the personalities she’s been wheat | 双性之后她好像完全变了个人 |
[02:37] | Oh, and have you heard? | 哦你听说了么 |
[02:38] | Mark is totally out of that swing thing which is so over, and into goth… | Mark终于不搞那档子摇摆乐了 |
[02:42] | oh! |
我读过 |
[02:43] | I read that That’s really a good book | <在路上> 是本好书 |
[02:46] | That’s Travis. He has angst | 那是Travis 他有焦虑症 |
[02:50] | Look at all these people! | 看看这些人 |
[02:52] | They are pierced.They are brooding.They are wearing wired clothes | 他们打洞 沉思 穿奇怪的衣服 |
[02:55] | They don’t care about anything! | 他们不在乎任何事 |
[02:58] | It’s like a room full of Francises | 就好像满屋子的Francis |
[03:00] | Okay, people! | 大家注意了 |
[03:02] | We are doing the Act 3 scene 2 | 我们开始排第二场第三幕 |
[03:04] | Oberon, Puck | Oberon和Puck |
[03:06] | – Where’s My Puck? – I think he has a wrestling meet. | – 我的Puck在哪 – 他应该有摔跤比赛 |
[03:10] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[03:11] | Changeling boy | 演换儿那小孩儿 |
[03:12] | – Can you read? – Yeah | – 你识字吗 – 识字 |
[03:14] | we gotta half these kids beat | 我们要给没来的孩子一点教训 |
[03:16] | Read Puck for the day page 27 | 念Puck的台词 27页 |
[03:21] | This is thy negligence: | 这是你的疏忽 |
[03:24] | still thou mistakest | 仍旧是你做错了 |
[03:27] | Or else committ’st thy knaveries wilfully | 否则就是你在任意妄为 |
[03:32] | Believe me, king of shadows, I mistook | 相信我 陛下 是我疏忽了 |
[03:34] | Did not you tell me I should know | 你不是告诉过我 |
[03:36] | The man by the Athenian garment be had on? | 希腊人的品行吗 |
[03:38] | And so far blameless proves my enterprise, | 目前为止清白证明了 |
[03:40] | That I have nointed an Athenian’s eyes and so far | 我没有辜负希腊人 有着一样的眼睛 |
[03:44] | You went from a part | 你在高中舞台剧里 从没有 |
[03:45] | with no lines to the lead in a high school play? | 台词的角色变成了主角 |
[03:48] | That’s great! That’s not musical is it? | 不错 不是音乐剧吧 |
[03:50] | – No – That’s great! | – 不是 – 太好了 |
[03:52] | Dude you play a fairy! | 你演一个精灵 |
[03:54] | Not just any fairy Reese! He’s the biggest fairy in a whole play! | 不是随便的精灵 是剧里最大只的 |
[03:57] | I’m so proud of you | 真为你骄傲 |
[03:59] | rehearsals are every night. You have to get me there by 5 | 排练是每天晚上 必须5点把我送到那里 |
[04:01] | Every night? | 每天晚上 |
[04:02] | oh, yeah we build sets on the weekends | 是的 周末要做场景道具 |
[04:05] | Okay we can do this | 好吧 除非Reese被留校 |
[04:06] | if I go to work early I can get off in enough time to drop you off at rehearsals | 否则我就可以早点上班 |
[04:08] | before I take Reese to hockey | 在Reese打冰球之前 |
[04:11] | except the days Reese is detention | 送你去排练的地方 |
[04:13] | And then Dewey is home alone | 这样Dewey就一个人了 |
[04:14] | I’ll it take care of it, I can rearrange my schedule for a couple of weeks | 我来 这几周重新调整下工作 |
[04:17] | It’ll be fun spending some time together | 我们一起一定很开心 |
[04:19] | Can we run over things the car like we did last time? | 可以像上次一样用车压东西吗 |
[04:24] | It was already dead | 它已经死了 |
[04:27] | This is your best guacamole yet, Joe | Joe 这是目前最棒的酱汁 |
[04:28] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | The secret is fresh lime juice | 秘诀在于新鲜的莱姆汁 |
[04:32] | Commander on the floor | 长官到 |
[04:35] | no, please. Don’t let me disturb you | 不要让我打扰你们 |
[04:38] | make yourselves at home | 你们随意 就像自己家一样 |
[04:41] | Wait a minute | 等一下 |
[04:44] | This is not your home | 这里不是你的家 |
[04:48] | This is not your Mama’s house | 这里不是你母亲的家 |
[04:57] | And yet, I look around this institution of learning | 在这个学习的地方 |
[05:00] | I see video games. I see girlie magazines | 我看到了电子游戏 裸露的杂志 |
[05:04] | and I see Garth | 还有Garth |
[05:06] | Garf Vader, defiling our Wall of remebering | Garf Vader 正在玷污我们的纪念墙 |
[05:13] | Well clearly things have got a little lax around here | 很明显这里有些混乱 |
[05:17] | I blame myself, but it is you who will suffer | 我怪我自己 但是接受惩罚的是你们 |
[05:20] | From now on there will be weekly inspections | 从现在开始 每周检查 |
[05:23] | and you will relinquish all nonstandard-issue personal | 所有非标准的个人情感和艺术品 |
[05:25] | affects and artwork | 都将被没收 |
[05:29] | It’s time for you to learn that true happiness comes from within | 是时候明白真正的快乐来自服从的时候了 |
[05:34] | So why you are so happy sir? | 这就是为什么您如此快乐吗 长官 |
[05:37] | I’m as giddy as a Schoolgirl, Cadet | 我快乐的像学生妹一样 |
[05:41] | Okay, get each other cleaner, glitter for Malcolm’s costume | 清洁剂 Malcolm戏服上的亮片 |
[05:45] | I think that’s it | 就是这些了 |
[05:46] | Oh my god! Is that right? | 天那 怎么可能 |
[05:48] | – What time do you have? – 5:45 | – 请问现在几点 – 5:45 |
[05:50] | 5:45 5:45 | |
[05:52] | That’s not possible I | 这不可能 |
[05:54] | Dropped off Malcolm, picked up Reese. Dinner is in the oven | 我送了Malcolm 接了Reese 晚饭也在烧 |
[06:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:02] | I have the next 25 minutes free | 我有25分钟的空闲 |
[06:05] | How did you manage that? Did you leave a kid somewhere? | 你怎么安排的 是不是落了个孩子 |
[06:09] | no. They are all accounted for | 没有 都安排好了 |
[06:14] | – What do you gonna do? – I don’t know | – 你准备干什么 – 我不知道 |
[06:21] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[06:24] | – So this goes here? – Yeah, that should do it | – 这个放这里 – 是的 没错 |
[06:28] | hey, these were in English | 原来这里有英文 |
[06:30] | this is nice, never looks like the box when I do it alone | 真漂亮 我一个人做的时候可没发现是个盒子 |
[06:34] | Me either | 我也是 |
[06:35] | We make a good team | 我们合作的真好 |
[06:41] | All right, you start on the main street I’ll do university place. | 你从主要道路开始建 我从大学开始 |
[06:45] | we’ll meet in the bistro say noon-ish | 我们在酒吧汇合 中午左右怎么样 |
[06:56] | – Would you like a massage? – I Don’t know | – 您需要按摩吗 – 我不确定 |
[07:00] | – I’m really not a massage person – It only takes 15 minutes | – 我不是个享受的人 – 只要15分钟 |
[07:05] | Well | 好吧 |
[07:06] | I do have some to time to kill | 我确实有些时间 |
[07:10] | I am not taking off my shirt | 我不会脱上衣的 |
[07:12] | and I am warning you, I never been hypnotized and I never been relaxed | 而且我警告你 我从没被催眠或者放松过 |
[07:23] | actually feels | 事实上 |
[07:27] | feels | 感觉 |
[07:30] | pretty good | 不错 |
[07:42] | Pleading for a lover’s fee | 哀求他的爱人的眷怜 |
[07:44] | Shall we their fond pageant see | 我们要喜欢他们的盛宴么 |
[07:47] | Lord, what fools these mortals be | 上帝啊 他们是多么的愚蠢 |
[07:50] | I’m very upset with you Malcolm | 你让我伤心Malcolm了 |
[07:53] | You made me care again | 你让我又一次有了感觉 |
[07:56] | – Malcolm that was terrific! – God I give anything to be as good as you! | – Maicolm 刚才太棒了 – 我愿意不惜一切变得像你一样 |
[08:00] | And if you are this good now | 你现在就这么棒 |
[08:01] | imagining how amazing you’re gonna be when you are 15 | 15岁时一定令人难以置信 |
[08:04] | and think how cute he’s gonna be when he is 15 | 15岁时一定也很可爱 |
[08:08] | oh my god, did I just giggle? | 天那 我刚是痴笑吗 |
[08:11] | Did you just giggle | 你刚痴笑了吗 |
[08:14] | “Stevie, what are you doing here? | Stevie 你来干什么 |
[08:16] | You missed the meeting | 你没有来开会 |
[08:20] | You jeopardize | 你正在破 |
[08:22] | ing | 坏 |
[08:25] | our project | 我们的项目 |
[08:28] | Great, see you in class | 好 课上见 |
[08:31] | I wonder if I could just go straight to high school? | 我想我是否可以直接上高中 |
[08:33] | I’ve been told skipping grades stunts you socially | 我老听说跳级会有社交障碍 |
[08:35] | but I think I’ve been lied to | 但是我觉得被骗了 |
[08:39] | But sir, that’s a photo of my sister! | 但是长官 这是我妹妹的照片 |
[08:41] | To you she is your sister. to the others cadets, she is a distraction | 对你她是妹妹 对其他学员是分心的东西 |
[08:46] | Now, if you need me to go into more detail on that. I will | 如果你需要我进一步解释 我会很耐心的 |
[08:51] | How long are those sideburns Cadet? | 学员 你的鬓角多长 |
[08:55] | This is crazy! | 这太扯了 |
[08:57] | Even prisoners can have photographs | 即使囚犯都能有照片 |
[08:59] | Spangler trying to take away the things that remind us we’re still human | Spangler想让我们忘记我们还是人类 |
[09:02] | Francis, don’t rock the boat | Francis 不要找麻烦 |
[09:04] | I don’t care anymore | 和我无关了 |
[09:05] | It’s time to take last desperate stand for individualality and freedom | 是时候把最后的绝望转化成独立和自由了 |
[09:17] | Malcolm, Reese. Get a move on | Malcolm, Reese 快点 |
[09:20] | Oh good god Hal! When do you gonna clean this up? | 天那 Hal 你准备什么时候收拾 |
[09:23] | Malcolm Reese, let’s go! | Malcolm Reese 快走 |
[09:24] | Honey, I promised Dewey I’d spend time with him | 亲爱的 我想Dewey保证要和他一起玩 |
[09:26] | This must have cost a fortune! | 一定花了大把的钱 |
[09:28] | We’ll talk about this later | 我们晚些时候再说 |
[09:30] | Some of us have places to be! | 我们要走了 |
[09:37] | So Dewey, I believe our little community can use a school | Dewey 我觉得小社区需要一个学校 |
[09:41] | We don’t need it, everyone borns smart | 我们不需要 每个人生来就聪明 |
[09:44] | Oh, it’s beautiful son. It’s Utopia | 真好儿子 是个乌托邦啊 |
[09:47] | and anyone stupid will be ground for food | 任何笨的人会被碾成食物 |
[09:50] | Ah | 啊 |
[09:52] | A cannibal utopia | 吃人的乌托邦 |
[09:54] | Interesting | 真有趣 |
[10:03] | Oh you are still here? | 你还在这里 |
[10:05] | I was just doing some shopping and | 我来买点东西 |
[10:08] | I thought, while I’m was here. You know | 正好到这里 |
[10:10] | I step over and say hi | 和你打个招呼 |
[10:16] | Oh, my god. How do you that? | 天那 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:23] | this releases the mind | 这里按的是神经 |
[10:27] | This releases the heart | 这里按的是心脏 |
[10:30] | And you know what this one does? | 你知道这是哪儿吗 |
[10:43] | We need to talk | 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:46] | You missed our last 5 secret meetings | 我们的5个秘密会议你都没有出席 |
[10:48] | and our text run is in less than 20 minutes | 而且距离我们的测试不到20分钟了 |
[10:51] | Why do you hate us? | 你为什么恨我们 |
[10:53] | Guys, I don’t hate you | 我不恨你们 |
[10:55] | I’ve just been really busy | 我只是很忙 |
[10:57] | We’re still friends | 我们还是朋友 |
[10:58] | – Really? – Of cause | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[11:00] | So you are not bailing on the project? | 所以你并没有退出项目 |
[11:02] | – No! – Then you have the final figures! | – 没有 – 那么你肯定有最终的数据 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I worked on them all night after rehearsal they’re on my desk | 当然 昨天排练后算了一晚 就在我桌上 |
[11:10] | Here | 给 |
[11:12] | It was the other kids who doubt you | 是其他孩子在质疑你 |
[11:15] | Hey Malcolm. Need a ride? | Malcolm 要搭车吗 |
[11:17] | I gotta go | 我要走了 |
[11:28] | She’s distracted We have to do it now! | 她分神了 我们必须现在行动 |
[11:32] | The program is running | 项目启动 |
[11:37] | Let’s light this candle | 让我们点火吧 |
[11:39] | Ignition | 准备 |
[11:42] | in | 点火 |
[11:45] | 5 5 | |
[11:49] | 4 4 | |
[11:54] | 3 3 | |
[12:00] | Blast off | 发射 |
[12:03] | It’s trajectory seems rather peculiar | 轨道看起来很诡异 |
[12:17] | Okay, there are any number reasons why that might have gone wrong. | 要知道出现错误的原因有很多 |
[12:21] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[12:30] | I work hard too, but I manage to make it to Lamaze class | 我也努力工作 但我没错过一节分娩课啊 |
[12:44] | We had a vote | 我们决定了 |
[12:45] | we want you get rid of the plant. | 放弃这草吧 |
[12:47] | You can’t get us all the troubles with this little sunny use | 这小太阳花帮不上什么忙的 |
[12:49] | This isn’t a stunt. This is an act of violence | 它不是阻碍 它是一种反抗 |
[12:52] | It’s a plant! | 它只是棵草 |
[12:54] | Can’t you see. It isn’t about a plant | 你看不出吗 这不是关于植物 |
[12:56] | It’s about fighting tyranny fascist and oppression! | 是关于反抗专制统治和压迫的 |
[13:00] | When Spangler sees this | 当Spangler看到这个 |
[13:01] | He’ll know he didn’t crash our spirit and he never will | 他就知道他摧毁不了我们的意志 永远不会 |
[13:04] | It’s not worth the risk | 这不值得冒险 |
[13:06] | Once again it seems like I’m the only man around here | 又一次证明 看来我是这里唯一的男人 |
[13:11] | I can’t believe Nicole wearing dress like that | 我不敢相信Nicole穿着那裙子 |
[13:13] | you can only see her nipple. If she wants to be a slut that’s fine | 可以看到她的乳头 如果她想变荡妇 可以 |
[13:15] | – But don’t make me lose my lunch – I know, | – 但是不要让我呕心的吃不下午饭 – 我知道 |
[13:17] | she’s like totally trying to impress David | 她想勾引David |
[13:18] | But the way he’s off in Brenda’s business she didn’t have a chance | 但是因为David和Brenda的事 她肯定没机会 |
[13:22] | I can’t believe how deep our conversations are getting | 不敢相信我们的对话这么深入 |
[13:24] | You never gonna believe what I heard about Josh. But you can’t tell anyone | 你肯定不信我听到Josh什么了 不要告诉别人 |
[13:27] | I overheard his stepsister | 我无意中在厕所 |
[13:28] | When I was in the bathroom – His half sister or step sister | 听到他的非亲生妹妹 他的亲生妹妹还是非亲生 |
[13:30] | No, his step sister. That’s why he can have a crush on her | 他的非亲生妹妹 这样他才能爱上他 |
[13:35] | – They were just talking about me weren’t they? – No, we are talking about Josh | – 她们在说我 对吧 – 不 我们在说Josh |
[13:38] | Oh my god! His father like totally went down | 他爸爸抓到他和妹妹 |
[13:41] | after catching him in the hot tub with his step sister | 在浴缸里后彻底抓狂了 |
[13:42] | but you know what I don’t even think he knows the whole story | 但是我觉得他不知道整个故事 |
[13:46] | That’s my cue | 到我了 |
[13:48] | I feel guilty having so much fun and at ditching the Krelboynes | 我感觉抛弃天才少年享乐很罪恶 |
[13:50] | but I’m sure they are doing fun without me | 但是我肯定他们也很开心 |
[13:52] | You boys just lucky no one call the police | 你们很幸运没人报警 |
[13:55] | You can’t prove there’s any correlation between our rocket exploding | 你不能证明我们火箭爆炸和 |
[13:58] | and Caroline giving birth at the parking lot | Caroline在停车场生孩子之间的关系 |
[14:01] | She and the baby are fine. Thanks for asking | 她和她的孩子很好 谢谢关心 |
[14:04] | And | 火箭 |
[14:05] | Rocket? | 呢 |
[14:12] | Oh god that is true | 天那 看来是毁了 |
[14:25] | It’s finished | 完工了 |
[14:27] | A perfect society | 一个完美的社区 |
[14:29] | We have done what 5 thousand years of so called civilization couldn’t do | 我们做了5000年来人类文明所做不到的 |
[14:33] | We create a world at works | 我们创造了一个运转的世界 |
[14:37] | we? | 我们 |
[14:44] | You wanna destroy it don’t you? | 你想搞破坏对吧 |
[14:46] | Yeah | 是的 |
[14:47] | Well I appreciate that you haven’t | 我很高兴你没有 |
[14:50] | You’ve shown a lot of restraint | 你表现出了很强的自制力 |
[14:53] | Here, Enjoy | 给 尽兴 |
[14:58] | Oh dear, I know we gotta a little carried away but this is it, I promise | 亲爱的 我知道我们过火了 不过就此打住 我保证 |
[15:02] | – It’s okay, I’m going grocery shopping – Did’t you just go grocery shopping ? | – 没关系 我去买东西 – 你不是才去买过吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah sure, no problem | 当然 没问题 |
[15:14] | – Thank you – Where is Mr. Lee? | – 谢谢 – Lee先生在哪里 |
[15:16] | – Excuse me? – The massages guy, where is he? | – 什么 – 那个按摩师傅在哪里 |
[15:18] | Oh, he’s not working here any more | 他不在这里工作了 |
[15:20] | What do you mean? That’s impossible! He would never leave without telling me | 什么意思 他不会不告诉我就离开的 |
[15:24] | Well I can trying to find out where he move to | 我可以试着帮你问他去哪儿了 |
[15:26] | so he can leave me again | 然后让他再次离开我 |
[15:29] | Forget it! | 算了 |
[15:30] | it’s over | 结束了 |
[15:35] | I heard John has a new piercing | John新打了洞 |
[15:37] | and I’ll give you three guesses where and it’s not ear or belly belly | 给三个答案猜 不是耳朵 肚子和肚子 |
[15:39] | Julie would know, she went camp with one of her boyfriend with out town | Julie会知道的 她趁男朋友出城和John去野营的时候 |
[15:41] | John takes all the girl camping and he’s trying to convince them to go skinny-dipping | John带所有女孩去野营 并说服她们裸泳 |
[15:45] | But I don’t think John’s naked will turn me up guys forever | 看John不穿衣服会让我变同性恋 |
[15:46] | You know, we should totally do | 我们应该这样 |
[15:47] | We should totally have a pool party night half on Saturday | 我们应该星期六晚上开个泳池派对 |
[15:49] | – Malcolm want to go? – Yeah! | – Malcolm也来吗 – 好啊 |
[15:50] | wait, I have something to do on Saturday | 等等 周六我好像有事做 |
[15:53] | Oh yeah, the play | 好吧 要演出 |
[16:00] | live, live | 活着 活着 |
[16:02] | Die | 去死 |
[16:04] | live, live, live live | 活着 活着 活着 活着 |
[16:07] | Die | 去死 |
[16:08] | hey, what happened to the | 由法律界元老组成的司法系统 |
[16:10] | judicial system presided over by a tribunal of wise elders | 发生什么事了 |
[16:14] | I had ’em lined up and shot | 我把他们排队处死 |
[16:19] | – You know son, maybe you’ve been spent to much – Silence! Seize him | – 儿子 你花太多时间在游戏上了 – 闭嘴 抓住他 |
[16:33] | All right son, I think it’s time you goose-stepped off to bed | 好吧儿子 该去睡觉了 |
[16:37] | you’re embarrassing me in front of my men | 你在士兵面前让我丢脸了 |
[16:43] | Hal Hal! | |
[16:44] | Why is this still here? | 为什么这些还在这里 |
[17:24] | No fair! You did without me?! | 这不公平 为什么不带我 |
[17:29] | Spangler’s coming lose the plant | Spangler来了 放弃那草吧 |
[17:31] | Time has come, we’ll drawn the line | 时间到了 我们要划清界限 |
[17:33] | This is our Alamo | 这是我们的保卫战 |
[17:35] | It’s a bad example but you know what I mean | 这个比喻不恰当 你应该明白我的意思 |
[17:38] | Attention | 立正 |
[17:43] | This is more like it | 这才像样 |
[17:45] | Everything shipshape the commanding officer enters | 一切都井然有序 |
[17:50] | and is greeted by straightened backs | 腰板挺直的士兵和裂缝的皮鞋 |
[17:52] | And cracker of shoe leather | 欢迎着我 |
[17:57] | Now I know it’s been a rough couple of days | 我知道这些天很不容易 |
[18:00] | but we’ll agree we are the better for it | 但是我们将有所提高 |
[18:02] | We are a leaning meaning learning machine | 我们是偏执低下的学习机器 |
[18:06] | Now I know that some of you think I’m a sadist | 你们中的人觉得我是施虐狂 |
[18:09] | but some day you’ll thank me | 但总有一天你们会感谢我 |
[18:13] | Man, that’s brutal | 兄弟 刚才太残忍了 |
[18:14] | Is there anything we can do to cheer you up? | 我们可以做些什么鼓励你 |
[18:18] | Do you have more pictures of your sister? | 还有你妹妹的照片吗 |
[18:20] | I give him curses, yet he gives me love | 我给他诅咒 他却给我爱 |
[18:27] | Hal, please stop. You’re making it worse | 住手Hal 你越弄越糟 |
[18:35] | You okay, sport | 儿子你还好吗 |
[18:43] | Why are we here? Malcolm betrayed us | 为什么来这儿 Malcolm背叛了我们 |
[18:46] | if you love something, let it go | 如果你爱一个人 就不要计较这么多 |
[18:49] | save your cat poster philosophy for someone else | 省省你的伪哲学吧 |
[18:53] | We’re taking | 我们要 |
[18:56] | the highroad | 采取极端方法 |
[18:59] | But you were totally scamming together | 你们只是相互欺骗 |
[19:01] | No. We were just smacking | 不 我们只是暧昧 |
[19:02] | She claims she was just “hanging out” with Andrew at the party | 她说她只是和Andrew在派对上玩玩 |
[19:04] | but they were really hooking up. | 但是他们真的搞在一起 |
[19:05] | I can not believe she would | 我不敢相信她竟然 |
[19:06] | Enough. Hold, or cut both strings | 够了 握住或者丢弃 |
[19:09] | Was that my cue? Quick, lower me. | 到我了吗 快把我放下去 |
[19:40] | This must be one of those times when it feels like an eternity | 这应该就是那些只有几秒钟 |
[19:41] | but only a few seconds have gone by. | 却像一辈子的时候 |
[19:44] | How com Malcolm didn’t say anything in 5 minutes? | 为啥Malcolm五分钟没有说话了 |
[19:52] | Line | 台词呢 |
[19:54] | Normally I would enjoy something like that but this is just sad | 我会很享受这种情况 但这太惨了 |
[20:00] | How now, spirit? Wither wander you? | 喂 精灵 你飘流到哪里去 |
[20:02] | How now, spirit? Wither wander you? | 喂 精灵 你飘流到哪里去 |
[20:14] | The King doth keep his revels here tonight. | 国王今晚让他在这里的狂欢 |
[20:18] | The King doth keep his revels here tonight. | 国王今晚让他在这里的狂欢 |
[20:25] | So, good night unto you all.Give me your hands if we be friends | 所以 大家晚安 如果我们是朋友 给我你的手 |
[20:30] | and Robin shall restore amends. | 罗宾会去赎罪的 |
[20:38] | It’s over? You promised a partial nudity | 结束了 你答应我有裸露场景的 |
[20:42] | Yeah that was a lie | 骗你的啦 |
[20:43] | And ice cream after? | 之后的冰激凌呢 |
[20:45] | that too | 也是骗你的 |
[21:19] | How now, spirit? Wither wander you? | 喂 精灵 你飘流到哪里去 |
[21:21] | The King doth keep his revels here tonight. | 国王今晚让他在这里的狂欢 |
[21:24] | I knew I knew it! | 我就知道我记得 |