时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hey guys, what are you doing? | 哥哥 你们在干嘛捏 |
[00:29] | I wish he gets silly little forever. | 真希望能永远这样欺负他 |
[01:09] | Reese finally found a way to beat snot out of people | Reese终于找到一个痛揍人们的方法 |
[01:12] | and actually got a trophy for it. | 还可以顺便赢个奖杯呢 |
[01:14] | When Reese is up? | Reese什么时候出场 |
[01:15] | I think he is next. | 下一个吧 |
[01:17] | Oh hee hee ! | 我儿加油 我儿必胜 |
[01:20] | You all Reese’s parents? | 你们是Reese的家长吗 |
[01:23] | Why? | 咋 |
[01:23] | He is incredible! I was at the last meet | 他太牛叉了 我上次看他的比赛了 |
[01:25] | his match was a turning point, he inspired the whole team. | 他扭转了局势 激励了整个队的士气啊 |
[01:30] | And? | 先生此言何意啊 |
[01:31] | Nothing … He’s great! | 没什么啊 他很棒 |
[01:35] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[01:37] | We were still getting used to this whole being-proud-of-Reese thing | 还真不习惯Reese也能做出点人模人样的事儿 |
[01:40] | Go team! | 奋起吧 少年 |
[01:42] | Thank you,breafa. | 别多事儿了亲 |
[01:45] | Where is Reese? | Reese在哪儿啊 |
[01:46] | He may be warming up | 他该去热身了 |
[01:49] | Reese! We’re up next! Let’s go | Reese 下个该你了 麻利儿的 |
[01:55] | Ho Hooray Hooray! | 牛人登场啦 |
[02:04] | Oh oh | 神马情况 |
[02:07] | well, that’s not fair … | 这样好不公平哦 |
[02:09] | What do they expect him to do? beat up a girl? | 让一个汉纸打一个妹纸 |
[02:11] | I get to beat up a girl. | 有妹子可以打了 |
[02:19] | Cool. | 爽歪歪啊 |
[02:23] | Go,Reese! | Reese 加油 |
[02:29] | Two points. | 两分 |
[02:41] | Two points. | 两分 |
[02:49] | – Come on, Reese! – Let’s go, son! | 说好的霸气呢 Reese – 打起鸡血来 儿子 |
[02:51] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[03:00] | Come on, ref! | 犯规了 裁判你眼瞎了吗 |
[03:01] | Warning. | 黄牌 |
[03:02] | Help | 谁来救救我哥 |
[03:44] | Is Reese a girl now ? | Reese现在是女儿身了吗 |
[03:46] | No, Dewey, he is a lady. | 不是的 Dewey 他是位女士 |
[03:48] | Shut up! | 你丫闭嘴 |
[03:49] | Sorry man. | 我怕怕哦 铁汉子 |
[03:49] | All right , that’s enough. | 你俩闹够了没有 |
[03:51] | Reese lost a wrestling match,it’s no big deal. | Reese 不就输了场摔跤比赛嘛 没什么大不了的 |
[03:54] | Sometimes you win and sometimes don’t. | 胜败乃兵家常事 |
[03:56] | Yes, son you have nothing to be ashamed of. You did your best. | 是啊儿子 不要觉得丢脸 你已经尽全力了 |
[03:59] | That girl was just inarguably a better wrestler than you. | 那个小姑娘摔得确实比你好 |
[04:02] | Oh, my God.She had you flopping around on that mat like a rag doll. | 天啊 你看她抓起你上来就一顿乱甩 像甩小鸡一样 |
[04:10] | Hello? | 找哪位 |
[04:11] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[04:12] | You, shave his butt! | 你来刮他屁屁上的毛 |
[04:14] | Mom, I’m calling to remind you that today is the last | 妈 别忘了今天是最后你给我买机票 |
[04:16] | day to buy me a plane ticket to get home for my birthday …! | 回家的期限了 我不是要 过生日了么 |
[04:20] | Honey, we talked about this … | 宝贝 我们之前说好的 |
[04:21] | We can’t fly you back here in the middle of the week | 你不能在我们的上班日回来啊 |
[04:23] | You’d only be here for eight hours. | 你在家呆不了多久 就拍屁股走人了 |
[04:24] | But Mom …! | 但是 妈妈 |
[04:25] | Sweety, I’m sorry. I wish things were different,but you were home | 儿子 对不起了 我也想让你回来 |
[04:27] | for Thanksgiving and that’s all we can afford right now. | 让你回来过感恩节了 这是我们唯一能做的了 |
[04:29] | Mom you don’t know what they do to people | 妈 你是不知道这儿的待人方式 |
[04:31] | around here on their birthday. | 特别是在他们 过生日的时候 |
[04:33] | They strip you naked and they shave every hair off your body | 他们会把你脱光 然后把你全身上下的毛发刮光 |
[04:36] | and they throw you in the reflecting pond. | 最后把你扔到沉思塘里 |
[04:39] | Is that what you want for me? | 你想让我这样被虐吗 |
[04:40] | I am impressed Francis, | 说的真动听啊 Francis |
[04:41] | your stories are getting better;at least more believable. | 你的故事情节越来越妙了 至少比以前更逼真了 |
[04:43] | What stories? | 我没有瞎编 |
[04:45] | oh,When you wanted to come home for that party | 你上次为了想回家参加一个派对 |
[04:46] | and swore that academy was being terrorized by a pack of feral dogs. | 就发誓说学校被一群野狗占领了 |
[04:50] | Which were never caught. | 它们都野到无法无天了 |
[04:51] | Francis I want you home for your birthday,too. | Francis 我也想让你回家过生日 |
[04:54] | but we just can’t afford it. | 但是我们真的付不起机票钱了 |
[04:56] | Fine,I guess I’ll just fend for myself | 算了 我还是为我自己代言 保卫自己吧 |
[04:58] | and hope these monsters don’t find out it’s my …you know. | 希望这群怪兽不会发现我的 你懂得 |
[05:05] | He’s still got an eyebrow! Get him | 把他另一个眉毛也剃下来 杀呀 |
[05:12] | Hey Malcolm, I heard about your brother last night. | 嗨 Malcolm 我昨晚听说你老哥的遭遇了 |
[05:15] | It was hilarious. You didn’t see? | 简直弱爆了 你们都没看吗 |
[05:18] | A sporting …event? | 是个什么体育项目吧 |
[05:20] | Right.I wonder what it’s like to get beat up by a girl? | 是的 我真想知道被一个妹子打是什么赶脚 |
[05:23] | It’s totally humiliating, you just want to die. | 丢人丢大发了 连死的心都有了 |
[05:27] | Your brother didn’t soil himself, did he? | 你哥哥没有想轻生的举动吧 |
[05:30] | No. .. | 没有 |
[05:31] | Neither did I. | 我也未曾有过 |
[05:32] | You know, Reese’s embarrassing defeat could have serious | 大伙知道吗 其实 虽然Reese输的很尴尬 |
[05:35] | consequences for us all. | 但我们也摊上大事儿了 |
[05:37] | He’ll be working extra hard to prove | 他肯定要使出吃奶的劲儿 |
[05:38] | he’s still on top of the food chain. | 来证明他依然是我们学校的东方不败 |
[05:40] | You’re saying we could actually have a meaner more vicious Reese on our hands? | 你的意思是Reese可能要比以前更加邪恶和霸道 |
[05:44] | It is very possible. | 只可信其有 不可信其无 |
[05:45] | We can’t avoid the beatings but I suggest that as a wedgie deterrent | 挨打肯定是一如既往的 但是以防被扯内裤 |
[05:49] | we go without underwear for the next several days. | 我建议未来数天内我们最好不要穿 |
[05:51] | Uh-oh.Here he comes now. | 噢噢 说曹操 曹操到 |
[06:04] | This is the first time I was ever been happy to be me. | 幸亏不是俺 |
[06:13] | You want something to look at. | 你们想看好戏 |
[06:18] | I’ll give you something to look at. | 我就让你们看好戏 |
[06:35] | The old chocolate milk diversion. wish i could’ve thought of that | 这种经典的牛奶巧克力障眼法 我早想到就好了 |
[06:42] | Okay, what the hell was that milk thing on the playground? | 你刚才在操场上的是哪出啊 |
[06:45] | I do not know, I had to do something! | 我不知道 我必须做点什么 |
[06:47] | So you poured milk on yourself? | 那你就往自己身上倒牛奶啊 |
[06:49] | Why didn’t you just pound that kid? | 你怎么不直接揍那个孩子 |
[06:51] | Because I’m sick of doing that.I’m sick of beating up little kids. | 因为我不想再四处欺负人了 我想再欺负小孩子了 |
[06:55] | It’s creepy. | 这样做好变态啊 |
[06:56] | But that’s you, that’s what you do. | 但是你就是你啊 你就爱欺负人啊 |
[06:57] | Not anymore. | 哥洗手不干了 |
[06:59] | That was the old me. | 那是过去的我 |
[07:00] | The thing I did at school today was me destroying the old Reese. | 那是性本善的我要销毁邪恶的我 |
[07:04] | So drenching yourself with chocolate milk was like a baptism? | 那往自己身上倒牛奶感觉像做洗礼吗 |
[07:07] | No, idiot, I was washing away the old me and starting over. | 当然不是 你个蠢货 我是在自我净化 重新开始 |
[07:11] | You know, you’ve been acting really weird ever | 自从你被那个妹子打后 |
[07:13] | since you got your butt kickd by that girl. | 你就开始变得很怪异 |
[07:15] | It is not just about the girl … | 还不仅仅是因为那个妹子 |
[07:17] | Wrestling made me feel good, you know? | 摔跤让我感觉特别爽 |
[07:19] | I was helping the school, people | 我在为学校争光 大家都因此而 |
[07:21] | looked up to me and now that’s gone now,and I’ve got nothing. | 敬佩我 但现在都付之一炬了 我啥也没有了 |
[07:25] | But it’s not gonna be like that anymore. | 但是我不会就此低头的 |
[07:27] | I’m going to find a way to make people proud of me again. | 我一定会想到办法 让大家重新以我为傲的 |
[07:29] | So what are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[07:31] | I do not know. I just want to be good guy | 我也不知道 我就想当好人 |
[07:34] | do good stuff… | 做好事 |
[07:36] | For good. | 然后永远这样下去 |
[07:38] | Dewey, what can I do for you | Dewey 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[07:40] | Mom | 妈 |
[07:40] | Shut up, I’m trying to help you. | 闭嘴 我是想帮你 |
[07:46] | Hi sweetie. | 嗨 我的小甜心 |
[07:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[07:50] | Is it Francis? | 是关于Francis的吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah.He keeps calling. | 嗯 他不停得往家里打电话 |
[07:55] | His stupid stories are touching, in a way. | 他编的故事虽然很扯淡 可却打动了我 |
[07:57] | You know, he just wants to come home. | 他就是想回家 |
[07:59] | It’s the first time that he is away on his birthday. | 这是他头一次生日时不在家 |
[08:01] | Well maybe we can at least do something that night | 在他生日那天 我们可以做点别的来让我们 |
[08:03] | to take your minds off it. | 来让我们不感到那么惭愧 |
[08:05] | A guy at work won these concert tickets on the radio. | 一个同事在电台赢了音乐会的票 |
[08:09] | Jimmy Buffett? Jimmy Buffett? | |
[08:10] | He didn’t want them. Can you imagine? | 他居然不想要 真是怪了 |
[08:15] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[08:16] | Mom! Great news.I figured out a way to get home Wednesday. | 妈 好消息 我知道怎么在星期三时回家了 |
[08:19] | Francis… Francis … | |
[08:19] | No, it wont’d cost you a cent. | 放心 不会花您一毛钱的 |
[08:21] | One of the cadet’s father is a trucker. | 我们这儿有个候补军官的爸爸是个卡车司机 |
[08:23] | He said I can ride in the refrigerator compartment | 他说我可以坐在冰箱隔间里 |
[08:25] | to 609 interchange | 一直做到609交叉口 |
[08:26] | and a buddy of his flies a crop duster | 然后他的一个朋友会开着粮食撒药车过来 |
[08:29] | If he’s sober he could drop me off | 如果他还没喝醉的话 就能捎我到 |
[08:30] | at the soybean field near the train station. | 火车站旁边的那个大豆田里 |
[08:32] | Honey. | 儿子 |
[08:32] | Francis, come on … there will be other birthdays. | Francis 你省省吧 又不是只有一次生日 |
[08:35] | Ask him if he wants a T-shirt from the concert. | 问问他想不想要音乐会送的T恤 |
[08:38] | What concert? | 什么音乐会 |
[08:39] | Uh,your father got us tickets to see Jimmy Buffet. | 你爸弄来两张Jimmy Buffet音乐会的票 |
[08:42] | This concert wouldn’t happen to be on Wednesday night, would it? | 这个音乐会的时间不会正好在星期三 |
[08:45] | My birthday? | 我生日那天吧 |
[08:46] | Uh,Yes it is but that has nothing to do… | 嗯 是的 但那只是碰巧 |
[08:48] | oh, now i get it.You can’t afford to bring me home | 哦 现在我明白了 你没钱送我回家 |
[08:51] | but you find money for Jimmy Buffet. | 你倒有钱看Jimmy Buffet的音乐会了 |
[08:54] | Francis,that’s not the way it is, They were all free tickets. | Francis 不是这样的 这票都是免费的 |
[08:56] | Sure they were. | 谁信啊 |
[08:57] | A friend of your father gave them to us. | 你父亲的一个朋友给我们的 |
[08:59] | He is not really a friend. | 他也不算是朋友啦 |
[09:00] | You know,you guys should really get your stories straight | 你俩编故事最好统一口径以后 |
[09:02] | before you try to ditch me on my… Birthday!. | 再来抛弃我 在我生日那天 |
[09:12] | Hey Malcolm! | 嘿 Malcolm |
[09:13] | Want my cake? | 想吃我的蛋糕吗 |
[09:14] | You are not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[09:15] | No, I ate my lunch and my decoy lunch. | 不饿 我吃了午饭和我的伪装午饭 |
[09:18] | Now that Reese isn’t stealing it anymore,I get both. | 因为Reese不会再偷走我的午饭了 所以我两份都吃了 |
[09:21] | And Reese has not made me eat | Reese整整一个星期都没有逼我 |
[09:22] | grass for a week. Everything tastes better! | 吃青草了 一切食物都觉的好好吃哦 |
[09:25] | Life… is good! | 生活 真美好 |
[09:29] | I’ve been taking ballet,and I don’t care who knows it. | 上咱的芭蕾课 让别人说去吧 |
[09:33] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[09:36] | Two days ago, Reese would’ve creamed that kid. | 要放在两天前 Reese绝对会揍扁那娃 |
[09:38] | Things are really changing. | 他真的变了好多 |
[09:40] | It’s like we’ve entered an age of enlightenment. It’s kind of nice. | 好像我们进入了一个理智的时代 感觉还不错 |
[09:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:48] | What was that for? | 你推我干嘛 |
[09:49] | That’s for having a smart mouth and making fun of me all the time. | 谁让你的嘴机灵 一直嗲吧嗲吧取笑我 |
[09:53] | Since Reese is out of th picture I don’t have to take it anymore. | Reese不再欺负人了 我也不用再忍你了 |
[09:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[09:57] | Now that your brother is a wuss | 既然你哥现在是个胆小鬼 |
[09:59] | I don’t have to worry about him coming after me when I teach you a lesson. | 我给你点颜色看看 你哥也不会找我的岔 |
[10:03] | But we’re friends! | 但我们是朋友啊 |
[10:04] | Making cracks about me painting my face and being stupid. | 我往自己脸上作画 你取笑我好傻好天真 |
[10:07] | you say those things to friends? | 你说这是朋友做的事吗 |
[10:09] | Those things were funny. | 很搞笑啊 |
[10:10] | Oh yeah real funny. I’ll show you what’s funny. | 哦搞笑 我让你看看什么是搞笑 |
[10:13] | Knock Knock, Who’s there? | 噔噔噔 谁在家啊 |
[10:16] | Pusy Pusherson | 胆小小瘪三 |
[10:19] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了这是 |
[10:23] | Remember me? “Moby Rick” | 还记得我么 你叫我”肥鲸”Rick |
[10:25] | That was so hilarious. | 真是搞笑死了 |
[10:27] | I never called you Moby Rick, I called Rick-Oppotamus.Although… | 我从没喊过你”肥鲸”Rick 我喊你的是”河马”Rick 虽然… |
[10:32] | Hey, hey just wait for a second. | 嘿 等一下下 |
[10:37] | So you guys really don’t think I’m funny? | 难道你们真不觉得我很搞笑吗 |
[10:43] | Well, you learn something new every day. | 我们每天都会学到新的东西 |
[10:48] | Evidentally , I am not as charming as I thought. | 很明显今天我才枉然大悟自己没有想象的那样有魅力 |
[10:52] | You know, you really make us feel bad because of your hurtful comments. | 你说的那些伤人的话 让我们很累 感觉不会再爱了 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 可不是么 |
[10:56] | You know I’m insecure about my taste in clothes | 明明知道我对自己的穿衣品味不自信 |
[10:58] | You continued to make funny remarks about my outfit. | 你还一个劲儿地取笑我的着装 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 可不是么 |
[11:01] | You walk around and think you are smart and funny | 不管走到哪 你都觉得自己很聪明很幽默 |
[11:03] | But did you know I cry myself to sleep every night? | 但你知道人家每晚都哭的逆流成河么 |
[11:06] | Yeah. You do? | 可不.. 你坑爹的吧 |
[11:10] | So the only reason those jerks having putting up with me | 这些混球忍我这么久 |
[11:12] | is cause they are afraid of my brother? | 只是因为他们害怕我哥吗 |
[11:16] | Actually,we’re a bit tired of your act,too. | 其实我们也受够了你怪异的行为 |
[11:18] | Those guys are nuts.I’m funny | 那些人都是乡巴佬 不懂我的幽默 |
[11:22] | Aren’t I funny? | 难道我不幽默吗 |
[11:24] | To be honest you can be a little caustic. | 说实话 你的评论是有点伤人 |
[11:27] | The word… is arrogant. | 那叫 自傲 |
[11:30] | How about bitter, sarcastic, and handsome? | 不如说你是犀利 讽刺和英俊呢 |
[11:35] | Hey, she’s cute! | 哇 对面的女孩你好靓啊 |
[11:42] | Hi Jeffrey! | 嗨 Jeffrey |
[11:44] | Do you need help crossing the street? | 要我牵你过马路吗 |
[11:47] | Don’t worry, I’m nice now. | 别害怕 我现在很友好 |
[11:52] | Jeffrey Jeffrey! | |
[11:54] | How many times have I told you to stay out of that street? | 你个熊孩子 我告诉你多少次别过那条马路 |
[11:58] | Oh! You are in so much trouble young man! | 你摊上大事儿了 年轻人 |
[12:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:04] | Yes? | 有什么事 |
[12:05] | I’m here to read to you. | 我是来给您读书的 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:09] | I was so glad when I heard you were coming. | 听说你要来 我非常的高兴 |
[12:12] | Really? Great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[12:14] | I just want to help. | 我就是出一份绵薄之力 |
[12:16] | They say the terminal patients really get a lift from this kind off stuff | 给快死的病人读书能给他们很大的鼓舞 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry, did…did you say “terminal”? | 抱歉 你刚刚说”快死了”吗 |
[12:30] | I’m in the wrong room. | 我走错房间了 |
[12:33] | And come to think of it. | 乍一想 |
[12:35] | I’m in the wrong hospital. | 我是走错医院了 |
[12:37] | Nurse … Nurse. | 护士 护士 |
[12:41] | Help, help, let me go! | 谁来救救我 饶了我吧 |
[12:43] | Happy Birthday Murphy! We’ve been looking for you for hours. | 生日快乐啊 Murphy 我们找你找的好苦啊 |
[12:47] | Please, Hey, | 你们行行好吧 |
[12:48] | my grandmother sent me a comforter! Take my comforter! | 我奶奶给我寄了一个自慰器 你们把它拿走吧 |
[12:52] | Happy birthday to you … happy birthday to you … | 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 |
[13:01] | happy birthday dear murphy … | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的Murphy |
[13:05] | For god’s sake! Be careful. | 苍天大地啊 你们小心点儿 |
[13:09] | Ohh | 啊 |
[13:18] | I wish I could say that this was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done | 我觉得这是我做的最傻的一件事了 |
[13:20] | On top of everything they’re going to make me fix the window when i get back | 我打包票等我回去了 他们要我修窗户 |
[13:23] | Do not be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[13:25] | You have every right to be upset. | 你有权利感到失落 |
[13:27] | I can’t believe your parents are leaving you all alone on your birthday. | 真不敢相信 你父母让你一人孤苦伶仃得过生日 |
[13:31] | Your poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[13:34] | Well it isn’t that bad. | 也没那么惨啦 |
[13:35] | Yes it is. | 有那么惨啦 |
[13:36] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 是啊 也许你是对的 |
[13:38] | You know, this is going to be my first birthday without a cake. | 这将是我第一个没有蛋糕的生日 |
[13:41] | You know what? | 交给姐吧 |
[13:43] | You’re not going to spend your birthday alone … | 你不会独自一人过生日的 |
[13:45] | You’re coming to my place,and I’m going to make you a nice dinner. | 你来我家 我给你做一顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[13:48] | No. | 这怎么成呢 |
[13:50] | Why should you have to bother with me | 怎么可以因为此刻我又受伤又寂寞 |
[13:51] | just cause I’m injured and…all alone | 而麻烦你呢 |
[13:54] | I’ll even make you a cake. what kind of | 我还会给你做个蛋糕 你喜欢什么… |
[13:56] | German chocolate. | 德式巧克力味的 |
[14:00] | What’s wrong? | 为什么无精打采的 |
[14:01] | Ugh, I don’t know, Hal. | 我也不知道 Hal |
[14:03] | I guess this whole Francis thing is still bothering me. | 估计还是为Francis的事担心 |
[14:06] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[14:08] | You know what? Why don’t we do something extra nice for him? | 要不 我们就做点事来弥补他吧 |
[14:12] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. What happened to you. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 你这是怎么了 |
[14:15] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[14:16] | I’ll tell you what happened to me. | 我来告诉你我怎么了 |
[14:17] | since Reese got whipped by that girl | 自从Reese被女孩子打了之后 |
[14:19] | he stopped being the school bully | 他就停止在学校行霸了 |
[14:21] | So now there’s no one to protect me | 这样就没人能够保护我 |
[14:23] | from people who think I’m an unfunny smart ass. | 那些不认为我幽默的人开始报复了 |
[14:25] | Which is evidentally everyone | 很明显所有人都认为我不幽默 |
[14:27] | Well, you can be little sarcastic. | 你是有点尖酸刻薄啊 |
[14:29] | Thanks Dad, I feel better. | 谢谢你 老爸 你的话让我感到好欣慰 |
[14:31] | Case in point. | 听爹一席话 胜读十年书 |
[14:34] | Well, he can be. | 他有挖苦人的天分嘛 |
[14:38] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去给他谈谈 |
[14:43] | Rough day huh? | 很烂的一天 是吧 |
[14:45] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[14:47] | You know, when people are mad at you, | 知道么 当你惹别人生气了 |
[14:50] | a simple apology can take you a long way. | 一个简单的对不起就能很有效哦 |
[14:53] | Let me give a hypothetical. | 让爹来举一个虚构的例子 |
[14:54] | Let’s just say,hypothetically I told a coworker that | 假设 我告诉一个同事 |
[14:57] | it looked like my boss was highlighting his hair | 说我们老板好像染了头发 |
[15:00] | and let’s say, hypothetically that | 然后 再假设得说 |
[15:02] | the coworker then went to my boss and told him what I said | 那个同事跑到老板办公室打我的小报告 |
[15:05] | and that,hypothetically speaking my boss then moved me | 再假设得说 接着老板就让我搬到 |
[15:09] | to the tiny office at the end of the hall next to the copier. | 走廊劲头挨着打印室的小办公室里了 |
[15:13] | And if i had just apologized, | 如果我给老板赔了不是 |
[15:15] | Malcolm you boys would all have your own bedrooms right now. | 你们哥几个就有自己的房间了 |
[15:18] | So you’re saying you wish you had apologized? | 所以你是说你后悔当时没道歉 |
[15:21] | Not to that | 我可不会向那种人低头 |
[15:21] | pretty boy | 我的好孩子 |
[15:23] | Look, this hypothetical has nothing to do with your situation. | 听着 这个假设和你的遭遇没半毛钱关系 |
[15:26] | Just think about it. | 好好想想我刚说的话 |
[15:31] | Okay, I’ll be over at 8:00. | 没问题 我八点就结束了 |
[15:33] | Yes, feels much better. | 是的 感觉好多了 |
[15:35] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[15:38] | Heard you got a hot date. | 听说你有个火辣的约会啊 |
[15:39] | Nah, just a nurse, | 哪有 就是个护士 |
[15:41] | With her own place. | 到她家做客而已 |
[15:43] | No biggie. | 没什么大不了了 |
[15:43] | You are a lucky man,Francis. | 你真幸运 Francis |
[15:45] | You got a way with the ladies you got parent who love you | 你有一套泡妞秘籍 还有爱你的爸妈 |
[15:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:55] | Hey, Who’s birthday is it? | 哇 今儿谁是小寿星啊 |
[15:56] | According to the card,it’s yours. | 卡片上白纸黑字写着呢 是你 |
[15:58] | Wow.My family finally sent me a present … Eight months late. | 我的家人终于把礼物送到了 晚了八个月呀 |
[16:04] | Which is … | 还真是 |
[16:06] | … Ironic because my mom | 挺讽刺的 因为我老妈 |
[16:08] | works at post office, started back in ’87.Used to be a letter sorter. | 从87年开始就在邮局工作了 主要负责整理信件 |
[16:13] | Okay,how about right here? | 好吧 我是逃不掉了 |
[16:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:24] | What do you want? | 干嘛 |
[16:25] | I just want to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[16:27] | What? | 谈什么 |
[16:29] | About what? | 道什么歉 |
[16:29] | Remember the day it was raining and you said “Hey, | 还记得 那天下雨 你说”看 下雨了” |
[16:32] | it’s raining” And I said “Thanks Einstein” | 然后我说 “谢谢 爱因斯坦” |
[16:34] | Yeah. Why did you say that? My name is not Einstein. | 记得 你为什么要这样说 我不叫爱因斯坦啊 |
[16:37] | I was referring to Albert Einstein. | 我是指阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[16:40] | He was this physicist who was a genius. | 他是个天才物理学家 |
[16:42] | You think I’m a genius? | 你觉得我是个天才 |
[16:44] | oh man, I’ve got like five good to come back to that, | 天哪 这是个千载难逢开玩笑的机会 |
[16:47] | but that was the old me. | 但那是以前的我 |
[16:49] | No, I was being sarcastic, | 不 我那是在讽刺你 |
[16:51] | I was kind of saying that you’re the opposite of a genius. | 我想要表达的意思和”天才”相反 |
[16:53] | So you were calling me stupid? | 那就是说 你骂我蠢咯 |
[16:56] | Yes, and that is why I … | 是的 这是为什么 |
[17:08] | I’m really glad we had this talk, Malcolm. | 这次谈话很愉快 malcolm |
[17:10] | Yes, I feel a lot better now,too. | 我也感到好多了 |
[17:12] | Hey Malcolm, come here! | 嘿 Malcolm 过来 |
[17:16] | I finally figured it out.I found the answer. | 我终于顿悟了 我找到了答案 |
[17:18] | I know what I want to do with my life. | 我知道我生命的意义何在了 |
[17:20] | Are you still selling those video games? | 你还买游戏光盘吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah. Five bucks. | 是的 5美元 |
[17:26] | What are you doing? | 你搞毛啊 |
[17:27] | Selling my material possessions. | 出售个人的物质财产 |
[17:29] | Why?! | 为什么啊 |
[17:30] | Cause Brother Billy told me to. | 因为Billy大哥让我这样做 |
[17:31] | Brother Billy? You mean that nut who rides around | 是那个坐遍校车 |
[17:35] | in the school bus handing out pamphlet | 到处发小广告的那个傻瓜 |
[17:36] | It’s called a manifesto. | 那叫宣传单 |
[17:38] | And he is not a nut | 一旦你停下脚步听他讲话 |
[17:39] | once you stop and listen to him. | 就不觉得他傻了 |
[17:41] | He and his followers have this awesome compound in Oregon | 他和他的追随者在俄勒冈有个超赞的房子 |
[17:43] | where we’re going to live off the land. | 我们可以不用住在陆地上 |
[17:45] | You’re going off this guy? | 你要和他一起离开吗 |
[17:46] | Don’t worry.It’s totally safe. | 别担心 房子很安全 |
[17:48] | The guard dogs,watch towers | 因为那里有看门狗和监视塔呢 |
[17:50] | Do Mom and Dad know about this? | 爸妈知道这个事吗 |
[17:52] | No, and you can not tell them. | 不知道 你也不能说 |
[17:53] | Billy’s brother says they have negative energy and bad karma. | Billy大哥说他们会带来坏运 |
[17:56] | You’re talking about joining a cult! | 你要加入的可是邪教啊 |
[17:58] | Are you nuts? | 你都不长脑子吗 |
[18:00] | Brother Billy dosen’t talk to me like that. | Billy 大哥就不用这种语气跟我说话 |
[18:02] | He makes me feel good about myself. | 他给了我自信 |
[18:04] | It’s called brainwashing Reese. | 这是赤裸裸的洗脑啊 Reese |
[18:06] | My name is not Reese any more. | 我不再叫Reese了 |
[18:08] | then what is it? | 那叫什么 |
[18:11] | I do not remember, but it’s not Reese! | 我不记得了 反正不叫Reese |
[18:12] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have manifestos to distribute. | 那就先告辞了 我还要发宣传单呢 |
[18:16] | Reese Reese! | |
[18:17] | You’ve got to help us. | 你一定要为我们讨个说法 |
[18:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | Your absence as a bully has created a power vacuum. | 老虎不上山 猴子称霸王 |
[18:22] | Now the school is filled with rogue thugs | 现在学校军阀割据 |
[18:25] | carving out random spheres of influence. | 都在疯狂抢占地盘 弱肉强食 |
[18:27] | I’ve been hit up for my lunch money twice today. | 今天我的午餐钱被抢了两次了 |
[18:30] | I’ve been hit up three times | 我被抢了三次 |
[18:32] | and when I didn’t have anything they took my shirt. | 当我被抢的身无分文 他们就把我的T恤拿走了 |
[18:35] | They took my shoes! | 连我的鞋也不放过 |
[18:37] | My shoes! | 我的鞋啊 |
[18:39] | But what am I supposed to do about it. | 但是 我能做什么呢 |
[18:40] | We need you back. | 我们要你回到从前 |
[18:42] | What do you mean? I was a jerk. | 你们疯了吗 我过去可是个坏蛋啊 |
[18:43] | Yes,but you were the alpha jerk. | 是的 但你是个震住全场的坏蛋啊 |
[18:46] | Reese, without you it is anarchy! | Reese 没有你就像群龙无首啊 |
[18:48] | Look around you. | 看看周围有多乱 |
[18:57] | Give me those. | 拿过来 |
[19:08] | Don’t you see? The whole school needs you back, | 难道你还不明白 整个学校需要你归队 |
[19:11] | administering your unique form of evenhanded brutality. | 重新施展你极具特色 无人不欺的残忍 |
[19:16] | You’re saying my being a bully is a good thing? | 你的意思是我的霸道反而是好事 |
[19:19] | Yes! | 是的 |
[19:19] | You are our only hope. | 你是我们唯一的希望 了 |
[19:21] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[19:23] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[19:24] | I’m immune … …I’m immune! | 我有免欺证 我有免欺证 |
[19:30] | Hey! Stevie’s off limits. | 嘿 Stevie不在被欺负之列啊 |
[19:33] | He used to be. | 现在可不行了啊 |
[19:40] | Get out of my way! | 给老子闪开 |
[19:42] | Ow Ow Ow Ow | 疼 疼 疼 疼 |
[20:05] | Thanks…Reese? | 谢谢 Reese |
[20:07] | Starting tomorrow, you’re back doing my book reports. | 从明天起 你继续替我写读书报告 |
[20:10] | Sure! | 遵命 |
[20:21] | Reese Reese Reese Reese Reese! Reese! Reese! Reese! | |
[20:30] | Let go off me.Ok I’m going I’m going. | 放开我 好 我跟你走 我跟你走 |
[20:36] | Order is restored. | 校园又回归了平静 |
[20:40] | You got the tickets? | 没忘带票吧 |
[20:42] | Mm-hmm.Do you think Francis liked his cookie bastket? | 嗯 你觉得吗Francis会喜欢那篮曲奇饼吗 |
[20:43] | Oh,I bet he was thrilled. It was a thoughtful idea,hon. | 我打赌他一定高兴死了 多贴心的主意啊 |
[20:47] | I just hope his friends gave him a party. | 我就是希望他的朋友能给他开个派对 |
[20:49] | I’m sure they did.They seem like nice boys. | 肯定会的 他们看起来很友好 |
[20:55] | So how’s that reflection pond,Francis? | Francis 你觉得沉思池怎么样啊 |
[20:59] | Cold. | 好冷 |
[21:00] | And when’s your date? | 约会什么时候 |
[21:03] | In 20 minutes. | 20分钟后 |