时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Give me that. | 拿来 |
[00:43] | He never gets old. | 他永远不长记性 |
[01:24] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在干嘛 |
[01:25] | For crying out loud,Malcolm. | 这是怎么回事Malcolm |
[01:27] | Why I’m I paying for underpants since you’re not wearing? | 你怎么都不穿我给你买的内裤 |
[01:29] | Mom … | 妈你听我解释 |
[01:30] | Why are you not wearing your underpants?! | 你到底为什么不穿这些内裤 |
[01:33] | I want to wear boxers. | 我想穿四角短裤 |
[01:34] | Oh,Really? … | 哦是吗 |
[01:36] | Will,you may think suddenly you need all the extra room … | 也许你觉得你能填满那些多出来的空间 |
[01:38] | But let me tell you,my dear, | 但是我告诉你, |
[01:40] | you are getting way ahead yourself。 | 你高估你自己了 |
[01:45] | Just once I like a child memory | 哪怕一次也好 |
[01:47] | I don’t have to repress | 我想有个童年记忆不会给我带来噩梦 |
[01:56] | You think maybe Dewey is | 你不觉得Dewey |
[01:57] | getting a little old for stuffed animals? | 已经过了玩绒毛玩具的年纪了吗 |
[02:03] | Maybe we should start to think about wining him off Domingo | 也许我们应该考虑把Domingo收起来了 |
[02:07] | I guess that part of his childhood is over. | 没准那个阶段确实已经过了 |
[02:09] | It’s so sad … | 真令人难过 |
[02:12] | Our little baby is growing up | 我们的小宝贝长大了 |
[02:14] | Give me that. | 拿来 |
[02:18] | Hey … | 嗨 |
[02:20] | check out the new kid … | 看那个新来的 |
[02:23] | … Fresh Meat! | 新面孔啊 |
[02:26] | No longer have to live in fear | 你不用再担惊受怕了 |
[02:28] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[02:30] | The hazing we put you through is over | 我们给你穿小鞋的日子要结束了 |
[02:33] | What hazing? | 什么穿小鞋 |
[02:34] | Oh,come on! | 别装傻了 |
[02:36] | When we give u the warped lunch tray. | 我们给过你坏掉的托盘 |
[02:39] | When we dull the points of your pencils. | 我们还写钝了你削好的铅笔 |
[02:42] | When you sneeze and no one said “bless u” | 你打喷嚏的时候我们都不说“上帝保佑” |
[02:45] | I still feel bad about that. | 对不住了 |
[02:47] | Now she’s taking your place | 终于来了个 |
[02:48] | as the wipping boy | 替罪羊 |
[02:49] | You know, you guys get dumped down and tortured by the entire school | 拜托 你们这群家伙一直在被全校人欺负 |
[02:53] | … Why would you want to do to someone else? | 你们为什么还要欺负别人 |
[02:57] | You guys don’t even know this girl,maybe she’s nice | 你们甚至都不认识她 说不定她很好 |
[03:02] | Hi, I’m Malcolm. | 你好 我叫Malcolm |
[03:04] | Cynthia. | 我叫Cynthia |
[03:05] | So … you are new here? | 你是新来的吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:09] | My dad wanted to get away from Manhattan, but I think | 我爸想搬出曼哈顿,但是我觉得 |
[03:11] | the real reason is that my mother’s remarriage hit him pretty hard … | 真实的原因是我妈再婚令他很受伤 |
[03:14] | And he thinks a new environment will help. | 他觉得换个环境能好一点 |
[03:17] | The truth is nothing’s been the same since my brother died in a boating accident. | 但事实上 自从我哥哥死于海难之后一切都变了 |
[03:22] | Just kidding! | 开个玩笑 |
[03:25] | What? | 啥 |
[03:26] | Get … a room … | 在 一 起 |
[03:31] | Anyway … | 那 |
[03:33] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[03:34] | I’m glad that your brother is okay. | 还好你哥哥没事 |
[03:35] | I don’t have a brother. | 我没哥哥 |
[03:58] | Cadets … | 学员们 |
[03:59] | Apparently one of you feel the compelling need | 显然有人无法克制自己 |
[04:03] | to take my 37 Stutz Bearcat for a joy ride in a corn field … | 把我37年的古董车开进了玉米地里 |
[04:11] | … you may be sure that the responsible party will be displined | 肯定有人得为这事负责任 |
[04:16] | Now,I know in the past I have resulted to grow in midnight hikes to | 我以前可能会让他半夜到 |
[04:19] | to leech fasted swamps | 养着饿肚子的水蛭沼泽里走一趟 |
[04:23] | … Or the repetitive digging | 或者让他不停地挖沟 |
[04:25] | and filling ditches etc etc … .. | 填沟 等等 |
[04:29] | But things have changed … | 但是现在不一样了 |
[04:32] | Due to a recent court decision involving corporal | 根据最新制定的青少年保护法中关于体罚的规定 |
[04:35] | punishment an loop hole has allowed me to unretire | 一个漏洞让我能重新请出 |
[04:40] | … The old Higray … | 老家伙Higray |
[04:54] | he hungers for the stink of insolent flesh… | 他渴望闻到你们这些傲慢无礼的家伙的血味 |
[05:04] | Hi Dad! | 喂 老爸 |
[05:05] | Hi son, what’s up? | 喂 儿子 啥事 |
[05:06] | I need a little favor … | 帮我个忙 |
[05:09] | I’ll try. What do you need? | 你说 |
[05:10] | An alibi, if anyone ask you just have to say | 我需要你给我做不在场证明 |
[05:12] | we are on a father-son fishing trip yesterday | 如果有人问你你就说昨天我们去钓鱼了 |
[05:15] | What did you do? | 你又闯什么祸了 |
[05:16] | Really Dad? Did the specifics matter | 拜托老爸 细节不重要 |
[05:18] | I mean, you have to do this for me. | 你必须要帮我这个忙 |
[05:20] | I am not gonna lie for you! | 我不会为你撒谎的 |
[05:22] | OK | 好吧 |
[05:23] | I calling in my chit | 我要用我的机会卡 |
[05:24] | What chit | 什么机会卡 |
[05:25] | You know, the one time thing | 你知道的 你给我的机会卡 |
[05:27] | I just calling it in and you do it,no questions asked | 我使用了你就得帮我 无条件的 |
[05:29] | That doesn’t exit,Francis | 没这回事Francis |
[05:30] | Dad! | 爸 |
[05:31] | No,I’m sorry son, I can not help … | 抱歉了儿子 我不能帮你 |
[05:33] | you gonna have to face the consequences of you actions like a grownup | 你必须要像大人一样为自己的行为负责 |
[05:37] | All I have to say is I’m very disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望老爸 |
[05:41] | Is that Francis? | 是Francis吗 |
[05:42] | How is he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[05:42] | he uh … just … gonna be on his history final | 他 要考历史了 |
[05:46] | Good for him | 不错嘛 |
[05:48] | You know,this is long he’s ever gone before getting us into any kinda trouble | 这是第一次他打电话来没给我们惹什么麻烦 |
[05:50] | maybe things are finally starting to turn around | 也许说不定他开始学着变好了 |
[06:04] | So … | 嘿 |
[06:05] | Why are you here so late? | 你怎么走的这么晚 |
[06:07] | I had a use for computer … | 我用了一下学校的电脑 |
[06:09] | And why are you here so late? | 那你为什么这么晚还不走 |
[06:11] | I realy like what you said in class | 我很赞同你在上课时说的 |
[06:12] | about the search for intelligent life in the universe. | 关于寻找外星生物的观点 |
[06:15] | And you waited out here to tell me that? | 你等这么久就是为了告诉我这个 |
[06:16] | You know, I was thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[06:17] | “Why are we even bothering send signals into deep space? … | 我们为什么绞尽脑汁想往外太空发送信号 |
[06:20] | If we do make contact with extra-terrestrials | 就算我们真的和外星人联络上了 |
[06:22] | we’ll probably just buying and doing them laundry. | 我们也许只会帮他们洗洗衣服 |
[06:26] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[06:27] | So, what’s it like having a brother | 所以说 有个哥哥是什么感觉 |
[06:30] | I don’t know … | 没啥特别的 |
[06:32] | Well, I have to go home now,bye. | 我得回家了 再见 |
[06:33] | bye. | 再见 |
[06:51] | What going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:52] | some weired new girl from school, | 学校新来了一个奇怪的女孩 |
[06:53] | actually follow me home! | 她跟踪了我一路 |
[06:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:55] | Is she cute? | 她长得漂亮不 |
[06:56] | Is this that whole boxer shorts thing is all about | 这就是为啥你想要四角内裤的原因么 |
[06:59] | Mom, please don’t! | 妈 别开门 |
[07:04] | Hi! | 你好 |
[07:07] | Thank you again for inviting me. | 非常感谢你们留我吃晚饭 |
[07:08] | Oh you’re welcome | 不用客气 |
[07:09] | If my son weren’t such a unforgivebily rude little piggy, | 我儿子太没礼貌了 |
[07:12] | he would’ve invited you himself | 他早该邀请你来做客 |
[07:14] | You be nice to her | 你对人家好一点 |
[07:15] | She obviously has no friends at all. | 看样子她在学校都没什么朋友 |
[07:17] | Malcolm, would you ask your girlfriend to pass potatoes? | Malcolm 可以麻烦你的女朋友把土豆泥递给我吗 |
[07:23] | Malcolm, could you thank your girlfriend for me | Malcolm 能替我谢谢你女朋友吗 |
[07:26] | So Cynthia, you’re in Malcolm’s class | Cyntia 你和Malcolm是一个班的吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:34] | Malcolm, would you ask | Malcolm 你能问问你女朋友 |
[07:35] | your girlfriend if she would like some peas | 想不想来一些豆子 |
[07:37] | We get it | 我们懂了 |
[07:39] | Thank you, Mr. Chicken, | 谢谢你 鸡先生 |
[07:41] | for giving up your life that i can continue to live | 谢谢你付出你的生命来维持我们的生命 |
[07:45] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[07:46] | I know,someone kill me and eat me, | 如果别人把我杀了吃了 |
[07:48] | I’d like them to at least say a thank you | 我希望他们至少对我说声谢谢 |
[07:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:53] | I’m the commandant Spangler, from Marlin academy . | 我是马林学院的Spangler长官 |
[07:57] | Yes. | 你好 |
[07:57] | Sorry to disturb you i’m just calling because we had an incident up here | 打扰您了 我们这里上周末发生了一起事件 |
[08:00] | last weekend and have done a thorough investigation … | 通过多方调查 |
[08:03] | … And it appears that your son, Francis, is the prime suspect. | 发现您的儿子是头号怀疑对象 |
[08:06] | Well that’s impossible because he was with me last weekend. | 那不可能 他上周末和我在一起呢 |
[08:10] | He was? | 真的吗 |
[08:12] | Yeah, yeah, we went fishing. | 对对 我们去钓鱼了 |
[08:14] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[08:16] | Smallmouth bass,Boy, those babies’ll fight you. | 小嘴鲈鱼 真是难缠啊 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I got the fish to prove it.You know, I should send you some. | 我有钓到的鱼可以证明 我可以给你寄去一些 |
[08:21] | No… that’s quite all right. | 不 不麻烦了 |
[08:22] | No, I insist, I got a freezer full of them. | 不 一定得给你 我家的冰箱都塞满了 |
[08:31] | Okay, where’s Domingo? | 把Domingo交出来 |
[08:34] | Come on. I can smell him. | 别装了 我都闻到了 |
[08:36] | Honey … | 宝贝 |
[08:39] | do you think I just took Domingo away from you because I’m mean? | 你以为我要拿走Domingo是因为我坏吗 |
[08:42] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[08:43] | Dewey Dewey … | |
[08:44] | the reason I had to take your teddy bear away | 我要拿走你的泰迪熊 |
[08:45] | is because he’s very dirty. | 是因为他太脏了 |
[08:47] | He’s covered with germs, and he could make you very sick. | 他身上都是细菌 细菌会让你生病 |
[08:50] | He would not do that … | 他不会那样做 |
[08:52] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[08:53] | It’s the germs, sweetie. | 但是细菌不爱你 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | There’re tiny bugs carrying disease, and Domingo is covered with them. | Domingo身上都是带着病菌的小虫子 |
[08:59] | Now, when you touch him, they get on your hands, | 如果你抓着他小虫子就会爬到你手上 |
[09:01] | and what do you suppose happens if you touch your eyes? | 如果你用手揉眼睛会发生什么呢 |
[09:04] | Well, I’ll tell you what happens. | 我来告诉你 |
[09:05] | The germs get in there, | 细菌会进到眼睛里 |
[09:06] | and they infect them, and you get very sick, | 你的眼睛会感染 然后你会生病 |
[09:08] | and eventually your optic nerve rots away and your eyes fall out. | 你的视觉神经会烂掉 你的眼珠子会掉出来 |
[09:13] | Now, | 这样 |
[09:13] | if you want to keep Domingo, you can. | 如果你想留着Domingo 可以 |
[09:16] | But if you want to keep your eyes, | 但是如果你想留住你的眼睛 |
[09:19] | you’ll give Domingo to me. | 你得把Domingo给我 |
[09:23] | You made the smart choice, sweetie. | 你做了正确的决定 亲爱的 |
[09:26] | Sleep tight. | 晚安 |
[09:32] | Hey, Malcolm. | 嘿 Malcolm |
[09:33] | I want to sit alone. | 我想自己吃饭 |
[09:35] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[09:36] | So, I signed us up as lab partners. | 我报名和你做实验搭档了 |
[09:39] | You know, Cynthia, | 听着 Cynthia |
[09:40] | you’re spending all your time with me. | 你在我身上浪费太多时间了 |
[09:42] | Maybe it’ll be a good thing if you branch out a little | 你可以跟别人交往交往 |
[09:45] | Just seems like a good idea.We get along so well, | 听上去不错 但是我们很合拍 |
[09:48] | I just thought we’ve got a good thing going. | 我觉得我们之间有点啥 |
[09:51] | “Thing”? | 啥啊 |
[09:52] | Oh, Malcolm, | 哦 Malcolm |
[09:53] | having lunch with your girlfriend? | 和你的女朋友共进午餐呢 |
[09:55] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 他不是我的女朋友 |
[09:57] | Oh, I don’t know. I think I see a spark.Boop. | 我没胡说啊 我看到你们擦出火花了 啪 |
[10:00] | Please don’t touch me. | 警告你不要动我 |
[10:01] | Yeah, that’ll work. | 他好像会听你似的 |
[10:03] | Oh, she doesn’t like to be touched. | 哦 她不喜欢别人动她 |
[10:05] | Well, then, maybe I’ll do this.Ow! | 那我就试试这样子 嗷 |
[10:09] | Now, say your body is composed entirely of snot. | 跟着我说 你身上是鼻涕组成的 |
[10:13] | My body is composed entirely of snot. | 我身上挂满了鼻涕 |
[10:16] | Anything you want to add? | 你想说两句吗 |
[10:17] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[10:22] | What was that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[10:23] | It’s Krav Maga, | 这是自卫术 |
[10:24] | the official self-defense system of the Israeli army. | 是以色列军队里用的一种自卫术 |
[10:28] | Maybe I’ll show you sometime. | 我可以给你耍两下 |
[10:29] | If you think you can handle it. | 如果你不怕的话 |
[10:46] | What’s with all the fish? | 哪来的这么多鱼 |
[10:47] | I just did something incredibly stupid and shortsighted. | 我做了一件愚蠢的事 |
[10:51] | You going to put those in the freezer? | 你要把这些鱼都放到冰箱里 |
[10:52] | Just for tonight, Tomorrow they go in the mail. | 就放一晚上 明天就寄出去了 |
[10:58] | Dewey what are you doing? | Dewey你干什么呢 |
[10:59] | I’m killing the germs.I hate germs.Germs are scary. | 我在清除细菌 我讨厌细菌 细菌很可怕 |
[11:05] | Don’t forget the germs in the oven. | 别忘了清理烤箱里的 |
[11:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:10] | You’re the best dad ever! | 你是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[11:12] | I am not! I am a terrible dad! | 我不是 我是个糟糕的爸爸 |
[11:14] | I never should’ve lied for you. | 我不应该替你撒谎 |
[11:16] | The important thing is that | 重要的是 |
[11:17] | this is all behind us, and I’ve learned my lesson. | 我学会了我的教训 |
[11:19] | What lesson is that? | 学会了啥 |
[11:21] | That you are the best dad ever. | 那就是你是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[11:24] | You know, Francis, I don’t feel much like talking right now. | 跟你说Francis 我现在不想跟你说什么了 |
[11:32] | Yes, Commandant Spangler, this is Francis’ father. | 喂 Spangler长官 我是Francis的父亲 |
[11:36] | I’m afraid I lied to you. | 抱歉我上次撒谎了 |
[11:40] | Francis is the cadet responsible for damaging your car. | 弄坏你的车的人是Francis |
[11:45] | I see. | 是嘛 |
[11:48] | Well, that puts me in somewhat of an awkward position. | 这让我很难堪啊 |
[11:53] | You see, the culprit is being disciplined as we speak. | 因为那个人已经被抓到了而且在受惩罚 |
[11:56] | But Francis did it, you’re punishing the wrong cadet. | 但是是Francis做的 你抓错人了 |
[11:59] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[12:01] | In my 30 years at this academy I have never caned the wrong cadet. | 我执教的这30年来从来没有杖刑过清白的人 |
[12:06] | Sir, did you say “caned”? | 您说”杖刑” |
[12:10] | No. | 没有 |
[12:11] | sir … | 长官 |
[12:12] | Consider the matter closed. | 谈话结束 |
[12:14] | But sir … | 但是长官 |
[12:19] | Take five, fellas. | 休息一下 同学们 |
[12:26] | Yeah, we’re having lunch together. | 我们就是吃个饭而已 |
[12:27] | So what? She likes to sit next to me. | 那又怎样,她就喜欢跟我坐一起 |
[12:31] | Looks like Lloyd and Dabney are having a pretty intense conversation. | 看样子Lloyd和Dabney正打得火热呢 |
[12:36] | Did you know I could read lips? | 我会读唇语你相信吗 |
[12:39] | “I’ve noticed that 80% of my Doritos are isosceles triangles.” | 我发现我的玉米片80%都是等腰三角形 |
[12:44] | “Wow, I’m impressed.Want a kiss?” | 哇喔 真了不起 我都想吻你了 |
[12:47] | “I was hoping you’d ask. | 真高兴你能这么说 |
[12:49] | Let me finish my sandwich first.” | 等我先吃完我的三明治 |
[12:50] | “Waiting is such sweet agony.” | 等待也是甜蜜的煎熬 |
[12:54] | “Okay, I’m ready.” | 好了 我准备好了 |
[12:56] | “Oh, now I’m not. I just took a bite of my sandwich.” | 我还没有 我刚咬了一口三明治 |
[12:59] | “Oh, you’re such a tease.” | 哦 你真调皮 |
[13:14] | If I apply pressure like this for ten seconds, you’ll pass out. | 如果我用力这样夹着你10秒 你就会昏过去 |
[13:18] | If I do it for 20 seconds, you’ll die of a brain hemorrhage. | 如果过了20秒钟 你就会死于脑出血 |
[13:22] | Cool. | 酷 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 收功 |
[13:26] | Are you wearing perfume? | 你喷香水了 |
[13:28] | Oh, It’s my shampoo. | 哦 是我的洗发露的味道 |
[13:30] | Jasmine, do you like it? | 茉莉花 你喜欢吗 |
[13:32] | Well, yeah. It smells good. | 嗯 喜欢 很好闻 |
[13:33] | It’s supposed to get rid of my dandruff, | 还有去屑效果呢 |
[13:35] | but I’m not sure it’s working. | 但是不知道好不好用 |
[13:37] | Here, what do you think? | 你帮我看看 |
[13:41] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[13:53] | Looks like you and Cynthia have some real chemistry. | 看你来你和Cynthia真有化学反应 |
[13:55] | Would you shut up? | 你能不能别胡说 |
[13:57] | No, see, it’s a play on words. | 不 你看 这是个文字游戏 |
[13:59] | I said shut up! | 我说闭嘴 |
[14:01] | I’ll e-mail it to you. | 我发邮件告诉你 |
[14:03] | And some others, if you don’t mind. | 还有一些别的 你要吗 |
[14:06] | So, have you figured out how many words | 那你算出来你的电话号码 |
[14:07] | your phone number makes? | 可以组成几个单词了吗 |
[14:08] | Mine makes five | 我的可以组成五个 |
[14:10] | Three in English and two in Esperanto. | 三个英语单词 两个世界语单词 |
[14:12] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[14:14] | If it’s a joke, you don’t have to say “just kidding.” | 如果真是开玩笑 不管好不好笑 |
[14:16] | It’s either funny or it isn’t. | 你不用说我也知道 |
[14:20] | You know, just because you’re cute doesn’t mean you can be rude. | 告诉你 别以为你长得帅就了不起了 |
[14:27] | That wasn’t rude. | 我没说什么啊 |
[14:28] | That was…What’s a…? | 那是 真是 |
[14:31] | Did she say I was cute?! | 她刚才是不是夸我长得帅来着 |
[14:33] | Hi, Malcolm. What’s going on? | 喂 Malcolm 什么事 |
[14:34] | I just wanted to talk to you about something that’s bothering me. | 有件事一直困扰着我 |
[14:37] | What’s it about? | 什么事 |
[14:38] | There’s this girl,and… | 跟一个女孩子有关 她 |
[14:39] | Keep Mom out of it! | 别让妈知道 |
[14:40] | What? | 啥 |
[14:41] | I am warning you, | 我警告你 |
[14:42] | keep Mom out of your love life. | 别让老妈干涉你的感情生活 |
[14:44] | Mom has nothing to do with this. | 这跟她没有关系 |
[14:45] | Trust me,yes, she does.She will ruin it, I swear. | 相信我 她会搞砸一切的 我发誓 |
[14:48] | Whatever Mom tells you, don’t do it. | 不管老妈怎么说 你都不要听 |
[14:50] | And don’t do the opposite, either! | 也别反着做 |
[14:51] | The way it’s worked for me is… | 根据我的经验 |
[14:55] | Actually, it’s never worked for me. | 算了 我也没辙了 |
[14:58] | I just don’t know if it’s a good idea. | 我不知道应不应该这样做 |
[14:59] | I’ve thought about this a long time. | 我考虑了很久没问题的 |
[15:03] | Okay, it’s your call. | 好吧 随你便 |
[15:08] | When are you going to talk to Dewey? | 你打算什么时候跟他谈谈 |
[15:10] | As soon as he finishes the windows. | 等他擦完玻璃再说 |
[15:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:21] | I want a rematch. | 我要再跟你比试一次 |
[15:22] | Last time, the sun was in my eyes, | 上次我的眼睛被阳光照得睁不开了 |
[15:23] | and I wasn’t really– | 而且我 |
[15:27] | Hey, Malcolm. | 嗨 Malcolm |
[15:29] | What are you doing after school? | 你放学以后打算干吗去 |
[15:30] | We’re getting a dog, | 我们家打算养一只狗 |
[15:31] | and I thought you might want help us pick one out | 我想让你帮我挑一只 |
[15:33] | … My mom wants a Golden Retriever but … | 我妈想买一只金毛寻回犬 |
[15:35] | I’ve been more into Flat-Coated Retriever | 但是我想要直毛寻回犬 |
[15:38] | coz everyone has Goldens.and…. | 因为养金毛的人太多了 |
[15:39] | I don’t want to be lab partners with you anymore. | 我不想跟你做实验搭档了 |
[15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[15:43] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[15:44] | it wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[15:45] | The teacher thought I should partner up with someone else. | 老师让我跟别人搭档 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | Hello son. | 嗨 儿子 |
[16:05] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你怎么来了 |
[16:07] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[16:08] | You drove eight hours just to talk to me? | 你开八个小时的车过来就为了跟我谈谈 |
[16:10] | Well, I thought it best that I do this face- to-face, man-to-man. | 我觉得面对面说比较好 |
[16:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:15] | Francis, you wrecked Commandant Spangler’s car, | Francis 你弄坏了Spangler长官的车 |
[16:17] | and you weren’t punished for it. | 却没有受罚 |
[16:20] | The other cadet was, and that just isn’t right. | 而让别人代替你受罚 这是不对的 |
[16:26] | That’s what you came all the way down here to tell me? | 你跑这么远来就是为了说这个 |
[16:29] | Well, that, | 还有 |
[16:30] | and your mother said you can come home from military school, | 你妈说让你回家 |
[16:32] | and I told her I didn’t think it was a good idea. | 我跟她说还是别让你回家了 |
[16:35] | What? | 啥 |
[16:36] | Francis, neither one of us did the right thing, | Francis 我们都做得不对 |
[16:38] | and there has to be consequences for that. | 所以我们都得付出代价 |
[16:40] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[16:41] | Look, if I didn’t do this, I’d be failing you as a parent. | 如果我不这么做 我就是一个失败的父亲 |
[16:44] | There’s gotta be another way | 总有别的解决办法吧 |
[16:45] | No, no … believe me,I rassled with this on the drive over | 只有这样了 相信我 我这一路上想了很多 |
[16:48] | This is the only fair thing to do | 我只能这么做了 |
[16:49] | because it deal with my complexity as well | 我也很困扰啊 |
[16:54] | Guess there really isn’t anything more to say. | 我想说的就这么多 |
[17:00] | Looks like you have some kind of activity planned, | 看样子你们还有其他的活动 |
[17:02] | so I’ll get out of your hair. | 我就不打扰了 |
[17:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:10] | I love you son. | 我爱你儿子 |
[17:14] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[17:28] | Dewey, we have got to talk. | Dewey 我们得谈谈 |
[17:30] | Honey, when I talked to you about germs, | 宝贝 我跟你说的细菌的事, |
[17:32] | I was just trying to scare you. | 是我吓唬你的 |
[17:33] | … That was wrong. | 你别当真 |
[17:35] | But this isn’t about germs … | 因为那跟细菌没有关系 |
[17:37] | Sweetie, it’s about growing up. | 宝贝 是关于成长 |
[17:38] | The reason I had to take Domingo away from you is because | 我夺走Domingo是因为你已经长大了 |
[17:40] | you are too grown-up for a ratty, old stuffed animal that’s falling apart. | 不适合再玩那个又旧 又破烂 散了架的泰迪熊 |
[17:46] | Dewey, you have got to stop this. | Dewey 你不能再这样了 |
[17:48] | It’s a little bug. It never hurt anyone. | 只是一只小虫子 不伤害人的 |
[17:50] | It has germs on it! | 它身上有细菌 |
[17:52] | Okay, this is enough. | 够了 |
[18:03] | See? | 你看 |
[18:05] | Nothing happened to me. | 什么事都没有 |
[18:09] | Okay?Okay. | 知道了吗 好 |
[18:11] | So take off the plastic, and go eat your breakfast. | 脱下这些塑料袋去吃早餐 |
[18:22] | So, anyway… | 不过 |
[18:23] | Look at her, talking to some idiot. | 她在跟个白痴说话 |
[18:25] | Who is that guy? | 那家伙是谁啊 |
[18:28] | What am I saying? I don’t care. | 管我什么事 我才不在乎 |
[18:29] | Why should I care? There’s nothing that special about her. | 他们之间又没发生什么 |
[18:33] | Why is this bugging me so much? | 为什么我会这么烦恼 |
[18:37] | If I’m such a genius, | 像我这么聪明的人 |
[18:38] | I should be able to come up with a smart way to deal with this. | 应该能想出更好的解决办法 |
[18:41] | Why did you throw a brick through | 你为什么凌晨2点钟 |
[18:42] | my daughter’s window at 2:00 in the morning? | 往我女儿的窗户里扔砖头 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:47] | I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[18:49] | How could you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:50] | It really scared me, Malcolm. | Malcolm 真的吓死我了 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[18:53] | The one good thing is Mom’ll kill me | 还好我妈很快就要把我宰了 |
[18:55] | before this goes on for too much longer. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[18:56] | I didn’t move to the suburbs so | 我搬到郊区来不是为了 |
[18:58] | my daughter could be attacked in the dead of night! | 让我女儿半夜被袭击的 |
[19:00] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 哦 拜托 |
[19:01] | He wasn’t attacking her. He’s got a crush on her. | 他不是要袭击她 他喜欢她 |
[19:04] | Beg pardon? | 你说什么 |
[19:05] | Mom, don’t. | 妈 你别说了 |
[19:06] | Don’t worry Malcolm’s going to be punished. | 我保证Malcolm会受到惩罚 |
[19:08] | But this is nothing to get panicked about. | 但是你也别太夸张了 |
[19:09] | But… Don’t you remember when you were his age… | 但是 你不记得在你像他这么大的时候 |
[19:11] | all the dumb things you did with your little girlfriends? | 你和你的小女朋友就没做过什么愚蠢的事吗 |
[19:14] | Um, I’m not his…. | 我才没 |
[19:15] | It’s puberty! | 他们正值青春期 |
[19:16] | Their bodies are going all crazy down there, | 他们的身体长得很快 |
[19:18] | and they can’t do anything about it. | 所以他们得发泄出来 |
[19:20] | So they start all that silly making out, | 他们会做出一些愚蠢出格的行为 |
[19:21] | and then they get all tingly and charged up, | 他们易冲动 不计后果 |
[19:23] | and they don’t know what to do with themselves, | 又想发泄 |
[19:24] | so they throw bricks and things. | 就得扔点砖头什么的 |
[19:26] | My oldest son set a dog house on fire. | 我的大儿子点着过一个狗窝 |
[19:29] | They are idiots at this age! | 他们这个年纪的孩子都很愚蠢 |
[19:31] | That’s just what they do. | 这就是他们应该做的 |
[19:32] | Yes well,that may be | 是 有那个可能 |
[19:34] | … But this kind of behavior is not acceptable. | 但是这种行为不可原谅 |
[19:37] | No, it isn’t. | 对 我同意 |
[19:39] | But you better get used to it because I’m gonna tell you right now | 但是你最好习惯 因为我告诉你 |
[19:41] | This one is a early bloomer | 这个孩子有些早熟 |
[19:43] | She’ll pop out of every bra you buy for the next three years. | 接下来三年胸罩马上就不够用了 |
[19:46] | You’re going to be self-conscious, | 你最好意识到这点 |
[19:48] | but don’t let it make you slouch. | 免得胸部会下垂 |
[19:49] | You’re going to be happy about it when you get to college. | 等你上了大学就开心了 |
[19:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:53] | I’ll give you the number of a glass company. | 我给你装玻璃的人电话 |
[19:54] | We give him a lot of business. | 我们给了他不少生意 |
[19:55] | He’ll treat you right. | 他会给你优惠的 |
[20:07] | Well, at least she didn’t strip us and take pictures.. | 好吧 至少她没让我们脱光了拍照 |
[20:10] | The night is young. | 那可不一定 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:21] | Big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[20:23] | I do like you. | 我是喜欢你 |
[20:25] | I’m willing to say it. | 我想告诉你 |
[20:27] | I really like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[20:29] | I like you a lot. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[20:31] | Okay, then… | 好 那么 |
[20:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:37] | I’m not all tingly and charged-up, okay? | 我才没有很冲动 好吗 |
[20:40] | Nah. Me neither. | 我也是啊 |
[20:43] | And my body’s not going crazy. | 我发育的也没有那么快 |
[20:46] | Fine. | 知道了 |
[20:50] | God, why’d she have to say all that stuff? | 天哪 她为什么那么说 |
[20:51] | Malcolm! What are you doing? | Malcolm 你没事吧 |
[20:53] | Look, Cynthia, believe me, I’m trying to kiss you, and I think, | Cynthia 相信我 我很想吻你 但是 |
[20:57] | if you just give me a minute to clear my head, | 我得整理一下思绪 |
[20:58] | I’ll be able to kiss you, okay? | 才能继续 行吗? |
[20:59] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[21:01] | Francis said she’d do this. | Francis警告过我她会这么做 |
[21:02] | And who, exactly, is Francis? | 谁是Francis |
[21:03] | He’s my brother. | 我哥哥 |
[21:05] | You were going to kiss me, and you’re thinking about your brother? | 你要吻我的时候却想着你哥哥 |
[21:07] | No, I was thinking about my mom. | 不是 我在想我妈妈 |
[21:10] | No, I mean, I was thinking about your bra. | 不对 我的意思是 我在想你的胸罩 |
[21:13] | I mean… I was thinking about what’s in your bra. | 我的意思是 我在想你的胸罩里面有什么 |
[21:16] | Uh… I mean, what will be in your bra. | 不对 是你的胸罩里可能有什么 |
[21:19] | Oh, can I start over? | 能从来一次吗 |
[21:33] | I wonder if I can convince anyone this is a hickey. | 我想能不能说服大家相信这是一个吻痕 |