时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | This sucks! | 太无聊啦 |
[00:06] | I know, I wish we were old enough to drive, then we never get bored. | 是啊 真希望我们到了可以开车的年龄 就不会再这么无聊了 |
[00:14] | Wish I can get out of my own, make a bunch of money and start the party. | 真希望我可以一个人 挣好多钱再举办个聚会 |
[00:22] | Wish I was a bird. | 真希望我是一只鸟 |
[01:01] | We are going bowling tonight with some kids from school. | 和学校里一些人一起打保龄球 |
[01:03] | It’s like 4 boys and 6 … you know … girls. | 大约有4个汉子和6个 你懂的 妹纸 |
[01:06] | Not that I care, doesn’t make any difference to me | 我也不在乎 对我来说没啥区别 |
[01:09] | Why can’t I go bowling, too? | 为什么我不能跟着去打保龄 |
[01:10] | Because you are spending the night in your room! You are being punished! | 因为你晚上要待在自己的房间里 你在受罚 |
[01:14] | And tomorrow you are going to the store and buy the Mrs. Mcnath a new parakeet! | 然后明天你要去商店给Mcnath夫人买一个新的长尾小鹦鹉 |
[01:17] | Ay! Dad. | 哎 老爸 |
[01:19] | Don’t look at me, as far as you boys | 别看我 对你们来说 |
[01:20] | concern, your mom and I are united front. | 我和你妈是统一战线的 |
[01:23] | We are ready, who’s gonna drive us? | 我们准备好了 谁载我们去 |
[01:24] | I will do it. | 我来 |
[01:25] | I will do it. | 我来 |
[01:26] | You to your room, march! | 到你的房间去 快去 |
[01:28] | Come on, son, raise to your room. | 好了 儿子 快到你房间去吧 |
[01:31] | Boys, you are gonna have so much fun. | 小伙子们 你们绝对会乐趣无穷的 |
[01:33] | One complain about your behavior, I’ll come down onto you like a hammer | 有一个人抱怨你们的行为 就等着我来惩罚吧 |
[01:37] | Bowling strikes, picking up spares and when you get ready to roll … | 保龄球大满贯 当你拿起球准备好了要扔时 |
[01:41] | … The girls will be in back looking checking out the old hinder. | 女孩们就在背后打量你们 |
[01:44] | This is one of last places you haven’t been banned from | 这是最后几个你们没上黑名单的地方了 |
[01:46] | So unless you want to spend | 所以如果你们不想 |
[01:47] | your Saturday in the laundromat you’d better behave. | 周六待在洗衣房 最好都老实点儿 |
[01:50] | Does I smell cologne? … Very sophisticated … | 我闻到古龙水了么 很有经验哦 |
[01:56] | Is this Ervin street? Never seen that church before. | 这是Ervin街么 以前从没见过那个教堂啊 |
[02:01] | See, we are ssuppose to take the | 明白了 我们应该在 |
[02:02] | second left after we went off the bridge … and then | 下桥之后第二个路口左转 然后 |
[02:06] | ah hell .. she’s house and we suppose to find this place? | 见鬼 她在家里舒服我们却要找这个鬼地方 |
[02:09] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[02:11] | This is good, ma, you can drop us off here. | 太感谢了 老妈 把我们放这儿就行了 |
[02:13] | Yeap, you don’t need to come in. We can walk the rest of the way. | 是啊, 你不用进来了 剩下的路我们可以自己走 |
[02:15] | Ah, I understand… you are at that age where I’m an embarassment to you. | 噢 我明白了 你们现在这个年龄觉得有我在很尴尬 |
[02:20] | Hi! I need two pair of shoes. Size 7 and size 9. | 嗨 我需要两双保龄鞋 一双7号一双9号 |
[02:23] | Coming up. | 好的 |
[02:24] | Where did all my money go? I’ve only got like $6? | 我的钱都去哪了 怎么只剩6刀了 |
[02:28] | Uh, Just give me a pair, size 8. You boys can share. | 呃 就帮我拿一双吧 8号的 你们轮着穿 |
[02:31] | But Reese isn’t wearing any socks. | 但是Reese没穿袜子啊 |
[02:33] | I’m not sticking my socks in those nasty shoes. | 我可不要把自己的袜子伸进这双脏兮兮的鞋 |
[02:40] | A…haha! See? Told you we’d find it. | 啊哈哈 看到了吗 早告诉你们我们会找到的吧 |
[02:44] | Now let’s just get you set up with some shoes. | 现在来帮你们每人找双合适的鞋 |
[02:47] | Hoo! Pricy. Good thing I stole some cash from your mom’s wallet this morning. | 呼 这么贵呀 还好我今早从你们妈钱包里偷了点儿现金 |
[02:52] | Go to sleep. I don’t want to hear another peep out of you. | 赶紧睡 我不想再听到你吱吱叫了 |
[02:55] | It is not fair, I don’t want to sleep early. | 这不公平 我不想这么早睡觉 |
[02:58] | Fine! Fair free to lie awake all night. | 好吧 你可以选择一整晚躺着不睡 |
[03:02] | Okay. Go to sleep, I don’t want to hear a peep out of you. | 好了 去睡觉吧 我不想听到你再说话 |
[03:04] | It is not fair, I don’t want to sleep early. | 这不公平 我不想这么早睡觉 |
[03:07] | We’re not debating this. | 我们不是在讨论这个 |
[03:09] | I’m serious, Dewey. I don’t want any trouble with you. | 我是认真的 Dewey 我不想你闹任何情绪 |
[03:11] | That means no pleading, no whining, no crying. | 不可以求我 不可以发牢骚 不可以哭闹 |
[03:18] | You do understand why we are doing this, don’t you, son? | 你明白我们为什么要这样吧 儿子 |
[03:25] | Hey, check it out Beth Ballard’s here. | 嘿 快看 Beth Ballard也来了 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I heard she’s why Mr.Thomas got fired. | 是啊 我听说Thomas先生就是因为她被开除了 |
[03:31] | You can go now, thanks for the ride. | 你现在可以走了 谢谢把我们送过来 |
[03:33] | Where are the parents? Are there no parents here? | 家长呢 这没有家长么 |
[03:36] | Mom, please don’t… | 妈 求你别 |
[03:37] | Where are your parents? Who’s chaperoning this? | 你们的爸妈呢 谁陪你们打保龄 |
[03:39] | Mom, we don’t need a chaperone. | 妈 我们不需要人陪 |
[03:40] | Okay. It’s me. | 好吧 我陪你们 |
[03:43] | We have two lanes here. Let’s use them! | 我们有两个保龄球道 大家玩起来 |
[03:45] | You, you, you, you and you go use that lane. You 5 use this one. | 你 你 你 你还有你去用那条道 你们5个用这条 |
[03:48] | Mom, please don’t do this. | 妈 求你别这样行么 |
[03:49] | You kidding? You guys are bowling. | 开什么玩笑 你们在打保龄球啊 |
[03:53] | You could cut the hormones around here with a knife. | 刀刀都能砍到这里到处飞舞的情丝啊 |
[03:56] | I mean, what kind of parent would leave these kids alone with themselves? | 说真的 什么样的父母才会放心让孩子们单独在这儿啊 |
[04:00] | Okay, I’ll see you in a couple hours. | 好啦 过几个小时再见 |
[04:02] | Hey, there’s Beth Ballard. Did you see that? She smiled at me. | 嘿 Beth Ballard在那儿 你看到了吗 她冲我微笑了 |
[04:06] | Hate to break it to you, but she was smiling at me. | 不想打击你 但其实她刚在对我笑 |
[04:08] | Okay, fine. Let’s both go talk to her and find out. | 好吧 咱们一块去问问她就知道了 |
[04:11] | Sounds fair. | 听着挺公平的么 |
[04:14] | Hey, Beth. | 嘿 Beth |
[04:15] | Hi, Reese. | 嗨 Reese |
[04:17] | – Having fun? – I guess. | – 玩儿的好么 – 还不错 |
[04:19] | I’m kind of surprised to see you here. | 看到你也在这儿我有点儿惊讶 |
[04:20] | I mean, you’re too cool to have to go to a bowling party. | 我是说 因为你太酷了我还以为你不会来参加保龄球派对呢 |
[04:23] | Well, I could say the same thing about you. | 其实 你在我心目中也是一样的 |
[04:27] | Hey, I’ve got a great joke. | 嘿 我有一个超级棒的笑话 |
[04:29] | How would you like to take a walk on the beach | 当你在沙滩上漫步时 海雾拂过你的面颊 |
[04:31] | feel the salt spray in your face and the wind in your hair? | 清风吹过你的头发 这种感觉你喜欢吗 |
[04:35] | Sure, I guess. | 当然 我喜欢 |
[04:38] | Looks like you already have! | 看起来你刚感受完沙滩漫步 |
[04:40] | What’s the matter with you? You spit on me, you pig! | 你发什么神经 竟然冲我吐口水 你这头猪 |
[04:45] | What? Don’t you get it? | 怎么了 你不觉得好笑么 |
[04:48] | Yeah, just one game. Oh, can you put me down at the end? | 是的 就一场 噢 你能把我放在最里面么 |
[04:50] | See, my kids are here with a bunch of friends and, you know, | 你看 我的孩子们在这儿和一帮同学玩儿 你懂的 |
[04:52] | some are girls. | 有些女生 |
[04:54] | I don’t want to cramp their style. That’s just not me. | 我不想让他们束手束脚的 我不是那样的家长 |
[04:59] | And another thing, the next person who | 还有一件事 谁再说脏话 |
[05:01] | swears is getting their parents called. You can count on it. | 就会接到父母的电话 我说到做到 |
[05:04] | I want to see a little daylight between you two. | 我希望你们最好光明正大一点儿 |
[05:06] | Let’s go, Malcolm. You can do it. | 我们继续 Malcolm 你可以开始了 |
[05:08] | You’re not going to throw another gutter ball this time. | 这次不要再把球扔到边道里了 |
[05:10] | – Mom, just let me bowl. – Okay, okay. | – 妈 你别管我了好么 – 好吧 好吧 |
[05:18] | That’s a good effort, Malcolm. | 努力过就是好样儿的 Malcolm |
[05:23] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[05:27] | – Nice roll. – Thanks. And you’re pretty good, too. | – 好球 – 谢谢 你扔的也不错 |
[05:31] | I’ve got a joke for you. | 我给你讲个笑话吧 |
[05:33] | Would you like to take a walk on the beach… | 你喜欢在沙滩上漫步时 |
[05:35] | Reese! You’re up! | Reese 到你了 |
[05:45] | – Hello – Hey, Dad. I need a favor. | – 你好 – 嘿 老爸 帮我个忙 |
[05:47] | Let’s hear it. | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | Well, some of the other cadets are going in together on an old car | 是这样的 其他一些实习生准备一起买辆二手车 |
[05:51] | and if I put in $100 | 如果我出100刀 |
[05:53] | I get the car every seventh weekend. | 每七周我就可以用一次车 |
[05:55] | I could take road trips and go on dates. | 我就可以公路旅行 约会 |
[05:57] | I could drive underprivileged children to cultural stuff. | 我可以载条件不好的小朋友们去文化展之类的 |
[06:00] | Oh, come on, Francis. That’s ridiculous. | 噢 得了吧 Francis 太扯淡了 |
[06:02] | I’m not giving you the money to buy one seventh of a piece of junk. | 我才不会把钱给你让 你去买一个垃圾的 还是七分之一 |
[06:05] | Okay. Just thought I’d ask. | 好吧 知道我问了就行了 |
[06:07] | – Later, Dad. – Bye. | – 再见 老爸 – 再见 |
[06:09] | – Hey, Mom, I need a favor. – Sure. Let’s hear it. | – 嘿 老妈 能帮我个忙吧 – 好啊 说吧 |
[06:12] | Well, some of the other cadets are going in together on an old car | 呃 一些其他的实习生准备合伙买辆二手车 |
[06:15] | and if I put in 100 bucks | 如果我出100刀 |
[06:17] | I get the car every seventh weekend. | 我每七周就可以用一次车了 |
[06:18] | – I could… – Get back in there! | – 我就可以 – 给我滚回去 |
[06:20] | and go on dates. | 或者约会 |
[06:21] | I could drive underprivileged children to cultural stuff.. | 我可以载条件不好的小朋友们去文化展之类的 |
[06:24] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. I really don’t think we can afford this right now. | 哦 亲爱的 不好意思 我真心觉得我们现在买不起车 |
[06:26] | Of course. I knew you’d say that. Why do I even try? | 好吧 就知道你会这么说 早知道就不问了 |
[06:30] | Now you can go to bed happy | 在把我的生活变成活生生的地狱后 |
[06:31] | knowing that you kept my life a living hell! | 现在你就可以开开心心上床睡觉了 |
[06:38] | Maybe the lane is warped. | 也许球道歪了 |
[06:40] | Mom, please. | 妈 行了吧 |
[06:42] | You’re not that bad of a bowler, Malcolm. I know you’re not. | 你不是个差劲的保龄球手 Malcolm 我知道你不是 |
[06:45] | – What are you doing? – Try this one. It’s a lighter ball. | – 你这是干什么 – 试试这个球 这个球轻点儿 |
[06:47] | – Mom, this is a little kid’s ball. – Just do it, try it. | – 妈 这是小孩玩儿的球 – 你就扔吧 试一下 |
[07:04] | Pick a lane! | 在你自己道上玩 |
[07:10] | Your brother’s not very good. Maybe you should help him. | 你弟弟打的不是很好 也许你应该帮帮他 |
[07:13] | Nah. I couldn’t do that in front of everybody. | 算了吧 在这么多人面前我可做不来 |
[07:15] | I’m kind of his hero. Maybe it’ll just embarrass him. | 他挺崇拜我的 如果那样做的话会让他难堪的 |
[07:18] | That’s sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[07:20] | – You know, you never told me that joke. – Oh, right. | – 你还没给我说那个笑话呢 – 哦 好的 |
[07:23] | Would you like to take a walk on the | 你喜不喜欢在沙滩上漫步时 |
[07:25] | beach feel the salt spray… -Reese, youre up. | 感受海雾拂过 – Reese 该你上场了 |
[07:51] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[08:20] | Pop ’em and drop ’em | 随便一扔就全中 |
[08:24] | Not buying it. | 我是不会买账的 |
[08:29] | – What’s wrong, son? – Nothing | – 怎么啦 儿子 – 没什么 |
[08:32] | Oh. Hey, you want me to read you a story? | 哦 嘿 想让我给你读个故事么 |
[08:34] | -No. – Oh, come on. | – 不想 哦 – 得了吧 |
[08:36] | Hey, I’ll read you “Wilbur, the Worried Worm.” | 嘿 我给你读<胆小鬼蠕虫威尔伯>吧 |
[08:38] | You love that. | 你最喜欢那个故事了 |
[08:39] | Let’s see, where… | 我们来看看 在哪儿呢 |
[08:41] | Hey, here it is. How about that? | 嘿 在这儿呢 怎么样 |
[08:49] | Okay. “There once was a worried little worm named Wilbur.” | 好的 从前有一只胆小的小蠕虫 名字叫做Wilbur |
[08:53] | Oh, perfect. | 噢 这样就完美了 |
[08:57] | “Wilbur lived in a magic garden | Wilbur住在一个充满魔力的花园里 |
[08:59] | filled with beautiful flowers. One day …” | 那里开遍了美丽的花朵 有一天 |
[09:23] | Ha cha | 哇咔咔 |
[09:33] | – Men, 6 strikes, you’re on your way to approa… – “Blablablabla” | – 老兄 6个大满贯 你都快追上 – 噼哩啪啦呜哩哇啦 |
[09:38] | – Hey. – Oh, hi. | – 嘿 – 哦 嗨 |
[09:40] | Sorry about my brother. | 我对我哥的事感到十分抱歉 |
[09:42] | We try to limit his contact with humans. | 我们试图限制它和人类接触 |
[09:45] | Don’t worry. You still look great. | 别担心 你看起来还是那么动人 |
[09:47] | – You’re not very much like him, are you? – Nah – You’re so cute. | – 你不是很喜欢他吧 – 不太喜欢 – 你太可爱了 |
[10:39] | – I hate bowling! – I love bowling! | – 恨死保龄球了 – 爱死保龄球了 |
[10:48] | Medium with thick crust, mushroom , pepperoni and extra cheese, please. | 中等尺寸厚皮 加蘑菇 意大利香肠 额外芝士 谢谢 |
[11:10] | Ah. Gesundheit. I am the mayor of Strike Town. | 哦 干杯 我是大满贯镇的镇长 |
[11:43] | – Are you deaf? – What? | – 你聋了么 – 什么 |
[11:46] | I guess that’s a yes to the “do you like my lip gloss?” question. | 我猜这是对 你喜欢我的唇膏么 这个问题的肯定答案 |
[11:50] | Yeah. Uh, yes. I mean, why wouldn’t I say yes to anything you ask? | 是的 呃 当然了 我的意思是你说什么我不都应该赞同吗 |
[11:55] | Hey, not bad. You’re a pretty smooth talker. | 嘿 不错嘛 小嘴挺会说 |
[11:59] | What else are you good at? | 你还擅长些什么 |
[12:03] | A lot of things. | 还擅长好多事哦 |
[12:04] | So, how about you pick… one thing. | 是么 那不如你选 一件事吧 |
[12:07] | Maybe I will. | 也许我可以 |
[12:09] | – Maybe I’d like that. – Maybe you will. | – 也许我很喜欢那件事 – 是的 也许你喜欢 |
[12:13] | – My roll. – Maybe it is. | – 到我了 – 好像到了 |
[12:17] | I just can’t seem to stop talking like this. | 我只是止不住要这样说话了 |
[12:20] | Stop talking like that, Malcolm. You can do this | 别再那么说了 Malcolm 你可以做到的 |
[12:23] | Now, just remember, bend your knee | 现在 你只要记住 随着球的动作弯膝 |
[12:24] | on the follow-through and remember to keep your elbow in. | 还要记住别让你的肘子往外甩 |
[12:28] | Why don’t you kill me and get it over with? | 你为什么不直接把我杀了然后让一切都结束 |
[12:29] | Come on I’m trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[12:30] | Can’t I at least use a boy’s ball? | 最起码让我用男生用的球吧 |
[12:32] | No. You’ve knocked over five pins since you switched to that ball. | 不行 自从用上这个球之后你都撞翻了超过5个保龄球了 |
[12:52] | Aw… | 呃哦 |
[12:54] | You must really want out of this room to draw such a manipulative picture. | 你想出这个房间想到画如此有魅惑性的画了啊 |
[12:58] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[13:04] | Go to sleep, sweetie. | 快睡吧 小甜心 |
[13:12] | That’s $ 11.50 | 你消费了11.50刀 |
[13:14] | I gave all my cash to the video guy, do you take credit cards? | 我把现金全给卖录像带的人了 你接受信用卡付款么 |
[13:18] | – Yeah! – This one is enough? | – 接受 – 这个够了么 |
[13:22] | Better make that two. | 最好是两个 |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:33] | Gesundheit. | 干杯 |
[13:37] | Yeah! | 太棒啦 |
[13:41] | – Oh, oh, wait. Where are you going? – I have to use the restroom. | – 哦哦 等等 你要去哪儿 – 我要去一下洗手间 |
[13:44] | – No no no. Nobody leaves. – But I… | – 不不不 没人离开 – 但我必须 |
[13:46] | No no no, please, please, | 不不不 求你了 求你了 |
[13:47] | everything’s got to stay the same. Please I need you here | 一切都要保持原状 求你了 我这儿需要你 |
[13:49] | I’ve never… I’ve never been this close before. | 我从来 我从来都没这么接近过记录 |
[13:53] | You are a part of this. You’re all a part of this. | 你是我要创造的记录的一部分 你们全都是参与者 |
[13:57] | Each of a thread in a fabric of the perfect game. | 每一根丝线都是织成这场比赛精美布料的一部分 |
[14:02] | Oh, sure, | 哦 是的 |
[14:04] | it’ll be my name up there on that plaque by the men’s room door. | 我的名字将会在男厕所门旁边的那块儿饰板上 |
[14:06] | – But each of you know in your heart that – Okay | – 但你们每个人心里都清楚 – 好吧 |
[14:09] | you had a vital role in my success… | 你们在我成功的路上扮演过多么至关重要的角色 |
[14:11] | Okay! | 好了 |
[14:13] | – Okay! Just… go quick. – Okay, thank you. | – 只是 快一点儿 好的 – 谢谢你 |
[14:39] | Gesundheit. Two to go. | 干杯 只剩两个啦 |
[14:41] | – What’s their problem? – Yeah. It’s just bowling. Relax. | – 那帮人怎么啦 – 是啊 不过那只是保龄 放轻松 |
[14:46] | I wish we could be alone somewhere. | 我希望我们能在哪儿独处一会儿 |
[14:48] | – Like outside? – No. There is security cameras outside there, trust me. | – 比如说在室外 – 不行 室外肯定有监控 相信我 |
[15:08] | You see, Malcolm? Isn’t it great when you don’t have to | 看到了吗 Malcolm 再也不用担心边道了 |
[15:10] | worry about the gutters? | 是不是很棒啊 |
[15:12] | You can just bowl and have fun. | 你随便玩就可以找到保龄的乐趣了 |
[15:13] | – I wish we could be alone somewhere. – Me, too. | – 我希望我们能在哪儿独处一会儿 – 我也是 |
[15:17] | Wait, I still have to tell you that joke. | 等等 我还没给你讲完那个笑话呢 |
[15:20] | Would you like to take a walk on the beach | 你喜欢在沙滩上漫步时 |
[15:23] | feel the salt… | 感受到咸咸的海水 |
[15:26] | You know what? That’s not a good joke. | 算了 你知道么 那不是个有趣儿的笑话 |
[15:29] | Mom, I don’t want to do this. | 妈 我不想再这么玩儿了 |
[15:32] | Malcolm, I didn’t raise you to stop | Malcolm 我养你不是为了让你 |
[15:33] | trying when something is hard. You can do this! | 一遇到困难就退缩 你可以做到的 |
[15:37] | You just concentrate on those pins. You throw the ball. | 你只要专注于那些球柱 然后把球扔出去 |
[15:39] | You are not giving up until you bowl a strike. | 只要坚持你就一定能投个大满贯的 |
[15:42] | -Your mother’s right, Connie. -My name’s not Connie! | – 你妈妈说得对 Connie – 我的名字不 叫 Connie |
[15:47] | Okay, Mom, you want to see a strike?! | 好啊 妈 你想见我扔个大满贯是吧 |
[15:51] | Malcolm, what are you doing? | Malcolm 你要干什么 |
[15:52] | Look at me! I’m the world’s greatest bowler! | 看好了 我是世界上最好的保龄球手 |
[15:55] | I care so much about bowling! Bowling is so important! | 保龄就是我的生命 保龄简直太重要了 |
[16:00] | Malcolm, come back here! | Malcolm 快回来 |
[16:02] | You want a strike? I’ll give you a strike! | 你不是想要大满贯么 我现在就给你一个大满贯 |
[16:04] | Here’s your damn strike! | 这就是你要的那个该死的打满贯 |
[16:21] | Way to go, Connie. | 就该这么做 Connie |
[16:24] | Listen, maybe you shouldn’t… | 听着 也许你不应该 |
[16:26] | Connie Connie Connie Connie! Connie! Connie! | |
[16:28] | Connie Connie Connie Connie! Connie! Connie! | |
[16:32] | Oh, man, that was classic. | 噢 老兄 太经典了 |
[16:34] | Okay, let’s go make out. | 好吧 咱们单独去亲热吧 |
[16:35] | – I don’t think so. – Connie! Connie! Connie! | – 算了吧 我不想了 – Connie Connie Connie |
[16:40] | Okay, I think bowling’s over. | 好了好了 我觉得保龄玩儿到这就结束吧 |
[16:43] | Get your jackets. I’m taking everyone home. | 拿好你们的外套 我把每个人都送回去 |
[16:49] | Turn in the shoes. | 把鞋还回去 |
[16:52] | I’ll meet you out front. | 我在前门等你 |
[17:03] | – See? Nobody’s here. – Yeah. | – 看 这里一个人都没有 – 是啊 |
[17:09] | You know what? Think you really cute. | 你知道么 我觉得你超可爱 |
[17:12] | Thanks, you are cute too. | 谢谢 你也很可爱啊 |
[17:17] | Only one more. | 只剩一个了 |
[17:29] | Okay, I’m going for it. I’m totally gonna kiss her. | 好吧 我决定了 我一定要和她接吻 |
[17:59] | That counts, right? 300. It has to count. | 算我扔的 是不是 300分 一定得算啊 |
[18:07] | 3 0 0 Three o o. | |
[18:09] | Three o o. Three o… Oh. | 3 0 0 3 0 噢 |
[18:20] | What’s going on? I haven’t heard a peep out of you in over an hour. | 你怎么了 一个多小时了我竟然没听见你吱哇乱叫 |
[18:23] | I’m kind of tired. | 我只是有点儿累了 |
[18:25] | But you haven’t tried your fake running away or your sleep walking yet. | 但你还没有假装跑出去或者假装梦游呢 |
[18:29] | – It’s like you giving up so easily. – Hmm. | – 你可没那么容易放弃啊 – 嗯 |
[18:32] | Maybe you’ve finally learned all those silly little games | 也许你终于明白你那些愚蠢的小把戏 |
[18:35] | you play aren’t gonna get you anywhere. | 是不会让你成功溜出这间屋子的 |
[18:37] | I guess. | 我也觉得 |
[18:38] | When you’re punished in this house you’re gonna serve your time. | 被关在这间屋子里 你就好好利用这段时间 |
[18:39] | There’s no getting around it. | 不要拿来糊弄我 |
[18:44] | Well, I suppose you’ve suffered enough. | 好吧 我觉得这些惩罚足够了 |
[18:47] | I guess there’s no harm in 20 minutes of television. | 我觉得可以让你看20分钟电视了 |
[18:49] | – Okay. – Wait a minute. | – 好吧 – 等一下 |
[18:52] | Unless this is a new ploy. | 说不定这是你的新把戏 |
[18:55] | You get right back into bed, mister. | 回你的床上去吧 小屁孩儿 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | No, no, hold on. I’m-I’m… I’m being ridiculous. Go, watch TV. | 不不 等等 我 我想多了 去吧 看电视去吧 |
[19:05] | Wait, not so fast | 等一下 这么着急干什么 |
[19:08] | I will not falling for it. | 我才不会上你的当呢 |
[19:10] | Oh, I’m being ridiculous. But you are not getting away with it! | 哦 我简直太荒谬了 但绝对不能让你钻空子 |
[19:14] | Go, watch TV. No, stop, stop. Stay right where you are. | 去看电视吧 不 止步止步 就待在这儿 |
[19:18] | Okay. Okay, I tell you what we’re gonna do. You are-are gonna watch television. | 好吧 好了 我来告诉你要做什么 你去 去看电视吧 |
[19:22] | But it’s going to be something you’re not going to enjoy. | 但不许你看你想看的节目 |
[19:25] | C-span. That ought to do it. | 有线台 对 我就应该这么做 |
[19:30] | – Okay, who just won? – I’m not sure. | – 好吧 咱俩谁赢了 – 我也不知道 |
[19:36] | Hey, Mom, I’ve got to tell ya | 嘿 老妈 我必须和你说 |
[19:37] | I wasn’t on board at first with you staying | 刚开始你留下来我并不是很爽 |
[19:40] | but tonight was…well, it was magic. | 但今晚 其实 今晚太神奇了 |
[19:48] | – Hi. – What? You wanna make fun of me, too? | – 嗨 – 怎么了 你是不是也想嘲笑我 |
[19:51] | No, I just wanted to tell you that I thought | 不是的 我只是想给你说我觉得 |
[19:54] | it was really brave of you to stand up to your mom like that. | 你敢于和你老妈对抗简直太勇敢啦 |
[19:57] | And I also thought it was hilarious | 虽然我也觉得你站得那么近 大概一英尺 |
[19:59] | the way you didn’t hit a single pin when you were, like, what, an inch away? | 但你一个球柱都没有打中的确很搞笑 |
[20:03] | Is there a point to all this? | 你要给我说的就是这些 |
[20:05] | No. Do you want to kiss me? | 不是 你想和我接吻么 |
[20:08] | why did you think you can come over here make fun of me and | 你凭啥觉得你能跑来拿我取乐 |
[20:17] | Okay, that’s it. Oh, for God’s sake you are worse than your father. | 好啊 我看见啦 哦 我的天爷爷 你比你老爸还多情 |
[20:22] | You two are sitting at opposite sides of the car. | 你们俩待会儿在车上要分开在两边坐 |
[20:25] | Okay, fine, don’t count it. | 好啊 行啊 那就别算 |
[20:27] | But you and I both know that was a perfect game. | 但你和我都心知肚明那绝对是一场完美的保龄 |
[20:36] | Reese, get out of the photo booth! | Reese 从照相亭里出来 |
[20:43] | Uh, hi. You… you probably want your privacy. I’ll get out of your way. | 呃 嗨 也许你想要点儿私人空间 我就不挡你路了 |
[21:28] | So, how’d it go? | 你们玩儿的怎么样 |
[21:30] | Next time, you take ’em. | 下一次 你带他们去 |