时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[00:04] | Hal, look at this | Hal 快看 |
[00:06] | We still have a Christmas present for one of the boys. | 这里还有我们给孩子的圣诞礼物 |
[00:08] | Wonder what it is? | 不知道是什么 |
[00:10] | You sure it’s not that football jersey? | 是球衣吗 |
[00:11] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[00:13] | Well you know honey, the boys got so much for Christmas last year | 亲爱的 孩子们去年圣诞得到了太多礼物 |
[00:15] | they don’t even appreciate what they have. | 他们都不感激所拥有的了 |
[00:17] | we saved it for the birthday It’ll be that much more special! | 我们保留到生日送他们 会更有价值 |
[00:20] | Hal, this was for you. | Hal 这是给你的 |
[00:23] | You did give me that DVD player I’ve been hoping for! | 你真的给我买了想要的DVD机 |
[00:26] | I thought you forgot! | 我以为你忘了 |
[00:27] | To be honest with you, I have been hold it in garage for months. | 老实说 我一直躲在车库里看DVD |
[00:30] | Now I can get to watch all those DVDs I got hidden in the garage | 现在我可以看所有藏在车库里的DVD了 |
[00:40] | Oh. Jumper cables | 跨接线 |
[00:45] | Thank you honey. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[01:23] | This is ridiculous, Craig has been in there for 45 minutes! | 太荒谬了 Craig在里面已经45分钟了 |
[01:26] | *God I hope I get it I hope get it how many people does he need* | *上帝 我希望知道 希望知道他还要多少人* |
[01:31] | How long is he gonna be living with us? | 他还要在我们家呆多久 |
[01:33] | Look we have to be patient with him we burn the man’s house down. | 对他一定要耐心 这男人的房子被我们烧了 |
[01:36] | *How many boys how many girls* | *多少男孩 多少女孩* |
[01:39] | *Look at all the people* | *看看这些人* |
[01:41] | *And all the people he doesn’t* | *他不像我看到的那样* |
[01:42] | like the way I look he doesn’t like the way I did | *不像我希望的那样* |
[01:46] | That’s it, we are opening the door someone go get me a coat hanger. | 够了 看门 谁给我个衣架 |
[01:48] | I did actually dad, trust me, don’t go in there | 爸我试过了 相信我 不要进去 |
[01:51] | It’s done when he is done. | 他结束的时候一切都会结束的 |
[01:57] | Hi everyone! | 大家好啊 |
[01:58] | Say good morning Joeyvin. | Joeyvin 说早安 |
[02:06] | Dear lord | 天那 |
[02:09] | We burned his house down. | 我们把他房子烧了 |
[02:13] | You know I’m really excited about this father and son weekend at Marlin. | 在马林的这个父子周末让我好兴奋 |
[02:17] | Spend some time with Francis. Do some male bonding. | 和Francis一起 男人之间的交流 |
[02:19] | Maybe even a survival hike. | 甚至可以来个荒野求生 |
[02:21] | You have your fluffy pillow? | 你带毛毛枕了吗 |
[02:22] | Right here. | 当然 |
[02:24] | Really gonna miss you. | 会很想你的 |
[02:27] | Oh. Come with me. | 和我一起去吧 |
[02:28] | I can’t, I am not allowed. | 不行 我不能去 |
[02:31] | It is fathers and sons only. | 这是父亲和儿子的时间 |
[02:33] | Well, I’ll hide you. No one will know. | 我会把你藏起来的 没人会知道 |
[02:37] | You can be my dirty little secret. | 你是我的小秘密 |
[02:45] | This is nice. | 这真好 |
[02:47] | don’t you worry about a thing Hal. | 什么都不要担心 Hal |
[02:49] | I’ll take as good care of your house as you did mine. | 我会像你对待我房子一样照看你房子的 |
[02:51] | I’m just kidding. I won’t burn your house down | 开玩笑的 不会烧你房子的 |
[02:54] | But that’s all in the past, totally forgotten. | 都过去了 完全忘记了 |
[02:57] | Better get going, don’t wanna be late. | 快走吧 不然迟到了 |
[02:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[03:00] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[03:06] | Uh, Lois. I’m aware this isn’t the most comfortable situation here | Lois 我知道这种状况不是很自在 |
[03:11] | having me around all the time the forbidden fruit, as it were. | 和我共处一室 禁果在这里却不能摘 |
[03:14] | especially now, with Hal gone. | 特别是现在 Hal不在 |
[03:15] | – Yeah, Craig. it’s not – Shh | – Craig 不是你的 – 嘘 |
[03:17] | Whatever feelings we shared, That’s in the past. | 无论我们之间有过什么 都过去了 |
[03:21] | That part of us is dead now. | 我们再也回不去了 |
[03:22] | – Craig, I – Shh, shh, shh! | – Craig 我 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[03:25] | Let’s not rekindle this. | 不要对我旧情复燃 |
[03:30] | You know, if you’re not allowed to keep a squirrel | 如果柜子里不允许放松鼠 |
[03:32] | in your locker they should put up a sign. | 他们就该贴个警示 |
[03:34] | I’m not psychic.I can’t read minds. | 我不是灵媒 我怎么知道 |
[03:39] | Look | 看 |
[03:39] | No, Dewey, let’s go. | Dewey 我们走 |
[03:41] | No. It’s a mini bike! | 是小摩托车 |
[03:44] | Someone’s just throwing it away? | 竟然有人把它扔了 |
[03:46] | Man, that would be so cool to have. | 有这个就太酷了 |
[04:19] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[04:20] | You can’t throw that out. | 你不能丢了它 |
[04:22] | This? It’s a piece of trash. | 这个只是堆垃圾而已 |
[04:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[04:25] | That’s not trash! | 这不是垃圾 |
[04:26] | You don’t know what is trash! | 你根本不知道什么是垃圾 |
[04:28] | I am a garbage man. | 我就是处理垃圾的 |
[04:30] | Look, why don’t you give us the bike? | 不如把车给我们 |
[04:32] | Maybe we can fix it up or something. | 我们也许可以修理它什么的 |
[04:34] | What’s it worth to you? | 你出多少钱 |
[04:35] | What? We don’t have any money.You were just about to throw it away. | 什么 我们没有钱 你反正也是扔掉 |
[04:39] | Give it 30 bucks. | 30块 |
[04:40] | Done. | 成交 |
[04:42] | Where did you get 30 bucks? | 你哪来30块 |
[04:44] | What are you, a cop? | 你谁啊 警察吗 |
[04:54] | Hey Lois. | 嗨 Lois |
[04:55] | Just fighting Father Time. | 只是在对抗衰老 |
[04:58] | Craig, I have to work late tonight. Would you mind feeding the boys? | Craig 我今天夜班 可以照看下孩子们吗 |
[05:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:02] | So, uh, I’m in charge then? | 所以 我说了算对吗 |
[05:05] | All you have to do is fix them some dinner. | 你要做的就是给他们煮晚饭 |
[05:06] | Right, But I’m completely in charge. They got to listen to me. | 好 但是完全我说了算 他们必须听我的 |
[05:10] | Dance for me, that’s right, Dance. | 为我跳舞 很好 |
[05:13] | Why? Cause I’m in charge, that’s why. | 为什么 因为我说了算 |
[05:17] | We burned his house down. | 我们烧了他的房子 |
[05:20] | Look, It was just dirty, the paint job’s perfect. | 它只是脏了 喷漆棒极了 |
[05:23] | And all it needs is a spark plug and a carburetor and it’ll be working. | 只需要一个火花塞和化油器就可以了 |
[05:27] | We can get that stuff off Dad’s lawnmower. | 我们可以从爸爸的割草机上卸下来 |
[05:29] | This minibike is the coolest thing we’ve ever had in our life. | 小摩托是我们有过最酷的东西 |
[05:31] | This totally makes up for all the years of crap. | 完全补偿了这么多年的那些破烂 |
[05:34] | This is the only thing we’ve ever shared. | 这是我们唯一分享过的东西 |
[05:36] | This is the only thing we’ve had worth sharing. | 这是我们唯一值得分享的东西 |
[05:38] | The first thing I’m going to do is go down to Principal Little dove’s | 我要做的第一件事就是去校长家 |
[05:41] | house and cut donuts on his front lawn. | 用这货在他草坪上画个圈圈 |
[05:42] | Okay, why don’t you take it tomorrow and Wednesday and I’ll take it on | 你可以明天和星期三用它 我在 |
[05:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:47] | What are you doing? | 你在说什么 |
[05:48] | Nothing I’m just making up a schedule. | 我只是在列时间表 |
[05:50] | Why do you get to make up a schedule? | 为什么是你列 |
[05:52] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[05:53] | I’m giving you the first few days. | 我把第一天给你用了 |
[05:54] | So what? You’re not the boss of everyone. | 那又怎么样 不是只有你说了算的 |
[05:57] | Look, I’m the one who put together the engine. | 我才是装上引擎的那个人 |
[05:59] | Well, I’m the one that paid for it. | 我是出钱的那个好么 |
[06:01] | You wouldn’t even have it if I didn’t see it. | 我没看到的话 你们什么都没有 |
[06:03] | Shut up, Dewey! | 闭嘴 Dewey |
[06:04] | You shut up! | 你才闭嘴呢 |
[06:05] | Look, it’s not even fixed yet. There’s no point in fighting | 它还没修好 吵也没有意义 |
[06:07] | I get it on Sundays! | 我星期天用它 |
[06:08] | You do not! | 你不能 |
[06:09] | Dewey, you’re too short to even ride it. | Dewey 你太矮不能骑它 |
[06:12] | I’m in the 40th percentile | 我比40%的人都重好么 |
[06:15] | And you’re too stupid to ride it. | 你太蠢不能骑它 |
[06:17] | Would you guys chill out? | 你们冷静下好吗 |
[06:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:19] | Yeah, You may be able to boss around your loser Krelboynes | 你或许可以在失败的天才少年里说了算 |
[06:23] | but normal people don’t have to listen to you. | 但是正常人不会听你的 |
[06:25] | Quit talking and hit him. | 少废话 揍他啊 |
[06:28] | You don’t have any friends. | 你一个朋友都没有 |
[06:32] | Mom told you you’re never allowed to talk about that. | 妈妈告诉过你永远也不许提这件事 |
[06:45] | Let’s have a hand for Cadet Drew and his father | 让我们为Drew学员和他老爸鼓掌 |
[06:49] | direct from the showrooms of Atlantic City. | 特地从大西洋城表演室赶过来呢 |
[06:53] | That was just riveting | 真是动听啊 |
[06:57] | And, now, we have a few more awards to give out. | 下面 我们还有奖项要颁出 |
[07:01] | Now, now, we have a lot of students, | 我们有很多学员 |
[07:04] | and they all deserve recognition. | 他们都值得奖励 |
[07:08] | The award for the best | 获得最佳 |
[07:10] | history essay by a junior or sophomore goes to | 大二大三历史论文的是 |
[07:14] | cadet Eric. | 学员Eric |
[07:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[07:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:22] | We’re so proud of our Eric. | 我们为Eric骄傲 |
[07:24] | We’re the luckiest dads in the world. | 我们是世上最幸福的父亲 |
[07:29] | It was a great essay. | 真是非常好的论文 |
[07:30] | I had a shot at the “C,” till he screwed up the curve. | 我本可以得C 都是他横空出世搅乱了评分制度 |
[07:35] | They sure are giving out a lot of awards, huh? | 他们真的颁了好多奖 |
[07:37] | Yeah, I’m sorry. This is just ridiculous. | 的确 非常抱歉 这实在可笑 |
[07:38] | He gives these things out like candy. | 他颁奖就像发糖一样 |
[07:40] | And now, the award | 接下来 获得 |
[07:42] | for the cadet who has shown the most improvement. | 最佳进步奖的这个年轻人 |
[07:46] | This young lad came to Marlin | 来Marlin时 |
[07:48] | as a delinquent jack-a-ninny. | 像个白痴少年犯 |
[07:50] | without the slightest sign of potential | 毫无潜力可言 |
[07:53] | And yet, in a mere year and a half, | 但是现在 仅仅一年半的时间 |
[07:56] | he has started to turn himself around. | 他就完成了蜕变 |
[07:59] | He’s not all the way there yet, | 他并不完美 |
[08:03] | but he is on the path to becoming | 但他已逐渐成为 |
[08:05] | an outstanding member of the Marlin family. | Marlin这个家庭里优秀的成员 |
[08:09] | I proudly present cadet Gordy. | 我荣幸的向大家介绍 学员Gordy |
[08:25] | This is nice, you know? | 这样真好 |
[08:27] | Sitting around with family, eating together, sharing. | 和家人在 一起吃饭和分享 |
[08:31] | What did you do today, buddy? | 你今天做什么了 |
[08:32] | Nothing. I’m too short. | 什么都没做 我太矮了 |
[08:35] | I wouldn’t worry about that, sport. | 不需要担心 |
[08:37] | I bet you probably have the biggest head in your whole class. | 你肯定有班里最大的脑袋 |
[08:39] | Am I too stupid to have some more peas | 我太蠢不能吃豆子 |
[08:42] | I don’t think there are any rules on that, Chief. | 我不认为有这种规定 主厨 |
[08:48] | Yeah, this is nice. | 真美好 |
[08:51] | I remember when I was your age and I cared the world. | 我记得我像你们这么大时 很有爱心 |
[08:55] | Me and My imaginary brother outside the yard | 我和我想象的兄弟整天在院子里 |
[08:58] | build the forts all day. | 建秘密基地 |
[09:00] | Yep, good times. | 是啊 很美好 |
[09:03] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:04] | To the garage. | 去车库 |
[09:05] | Not alone you’re not | 一个人不能去 |
[09:07] | I am coming too. | 我也去 |
[09:10] | You are all excused. | 你们都可以去 |
[09:13] | Kids. | 孩子啊 |
[09:14] | Hey, genius, you going to be done anytime this year? | 天才 你准备今年什么时候完工 |
[09:17] | If you’d just shut up and left me alone, it’d be fixed by now. | 闭嘴 让我一个人的话 早就修好了 |
[09:20] | You two disgust me. | 你们俩让我恶心 |
[09:24] | All right, this should do it. | 好了 应该可以了 |
[09:25] | – Let me do it. – Me, me, me, me! – I’m doing it. | – 让我来 – 我 我 – 我来 |
[09:29] | I told you I could fix it. | 我说了可以修好它的 |
[09:30] | Way to go, jackass. Now get out of my way. | 让开 蠢货 快让开 |
[09:32] | – Get off! It’s mine! – No! | – 走开 我的 – 不 |
[09:33] | It’s mine! Get off! | 我的 走开 |
[09:41] | It is nobody’s! | 它谁也不属于 |
[09:44] | What’s wrong with you kids? | 你们准备干什么 |
[09:45] | You’re not allowed to have a motorcycle. | 你们不允许有摩托车 |
[09:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:51] | Yeah, that’s ours! | 那是我们的 |
[09:53] | We pay with our own money. | 我们用自己钱买的 |
[09:54] | Well, that was pretty stupid of you, wasn’t it? | 你们可真愚蠢 不是吗 |
[09:57] | There’s no way you’re having a motorcycle. | 不可能让你们骑摩托车的 |
[10:00] | But Mom … | 但是妈妈 |
[10:01] | It’s not a motorcycle It’s just a little minibike. | 这不是摩托车 是小摩托车车 |
[10:04] | It is a motorcycle! | 这是摩托车 |
[10:05] | It’s not a motorcycle! | 这不是摩托车 |
[10:06] | It’s two feet high. It was made specifically for kids. | 2尺高是为孩子特制的 |
[10:09] | Two wheels. Motor. Motorcycle. | 两个轮子 有引擎 摩托车 |
[10:15] | I understand that, uh | 我知道 |
[10:17] | Francis is never going to be the perfect kid. | Francis从不是个乖巧的孩子 |
[10:21] | You see, what I’m asking for here | 我所要求的 |
[10:23] | is-is just a little… ray of hope. | 只是一丝希望 |
[10:30] | Anything at all? | 哪怕一点点 |
[10:34] | Francis is | Francis对 |
[10:39] | not interested in learning | 学习没兴趣 |
[10:43] | Francis is | Francis对 |
[10:46] | interested in causing trouble | 捣乱感兴趣 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry to have to say that | 我很抱歉这么说 |
[10:49] | but I have seen his type before. | 但是我见过他这样的 |
[10:51] | All he likes to do is flout authority. | 他喜欢做的就是挑衅权威 |
[10:55] | He has contempt for rules. | 他藐视制度 |
[10:57] | He lives to undermine and destroy. | 为动摇和毁灭而生 |
[11:00] | He feels no compunction | 他没有悔悟的心 |
[11:02] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[11:06] | Isn’t there anything positive you can tell me? | 能告诉我任何积极的东西吗 |
[11:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:17] | Oh wait. | 等等 |
[11:18] | Yes? | 什么 |
[11:19] | Do you want chicken or fish tonight? | 晚餐想要肌肉还是鱼肉 |
[11:26] | Look, Mom, I don’t think you realize how much we really want this bike | 妈妈 我不认为你知道我们多想要这辆车 |
[11:30] | I looked over your tax return, | 我看了你的税表 |
[11:32] | and I think I could save you about $1,200. | 能帮你省1200块 |
[11:34] | If you make it worth my while. | 如果你开个我满意的条件 |
[11:36] | No. | 不 |
[11:40] | You know that dog that keeps you up every night? | 每天晚上吵醒你的狗 |
[11:42] | I could take him for a little “walk.” | 我可以和它”谈谈” |
[11:45] | No! | 不 |
[11:47] | I want it! I want it! I hate you! I want it! I wish I was dead! | 我要我要 我讨厌你 我希望自己死了 |
[11:53] | Detailed information on every unsolved breakage | 这房子前两年所以没解决的入室盗窃 |
[11:57] | or disappearance in this house for the last two years | 和失踪案的详细资料 |
[11:59] | No! | 不 |
[12:03] | Doing laundry, huh? | 洗衣服吗 |
[12:04] | Yes, Craig. | 是的 Craig |
[12:05] | Well, don’t even think of doing my stuff. | 别想洗我的衣服 |
[12:07] | I’m the only guy that handles my used underpants. | 我是唯一能碰自己内裤的男人 |
[12:10] | Thank you very much anyway. | 但还是很感谢你 |
[12:12] | Course, shame to waste electricity if you got the room. | 当然 如果还能放进洗衣机 浪费电是可耻的 |
[12:20] | Okay, Mom, we thought about it | 妈妈 我们想过了 |
[12:21] | And we understand that you’re worried about us getting hurt | 理解你是担心我们受伤 |
[12:23] | so we promise we’ll always wear helmets when we ride the minibike. | 我们答应你骑车的时候会一直戴头盔 |
[12:26] | And in addition to the helmets, we’ll also wear elbow and knee pads, | 除了头盔外 我们还会带护腕和护膝 |
[12:29] | no matter how dorky we look. | 不论看上去有多蠢 |
[12:31] | And we’ll only ride it in the park. | 并且我们只在公园骑 |
[12:33] | And only under your supervision | 而且在你的监督下 |
[12:34] | when you say so, and when you’re with us. | 你说了算 你看着我们 |
[12:37] | No. | 不 |
[12:38] | Wait | 等等 |
[12:38] | No. | 不 |
[12:39] | This isn’t fair! | 这不公平 |
[12:40] | You don’t get it just say no! | 你根本不在听 只是说不 |
[12:42] | Yes I do. | 是的 |
[12:43] | No, you don’t. You can’t just make | 不 你不能 |
[12:45] | a blanket statement that covers everything. | 一棒子打死所有的人 |
[12:47] | There has to be some scenario where you’ll let us ride the bike. | 一定有条件让你允许我们骑车的 |
[12:50] | I mean, what if I was a trained athlete | 如果我是受过训练的运动员呢 |
[12:52] | who practiced on a simulator for 15 years and wore Kevlar body armo | 努力练习了15年 穿着凯夫拉防护衣 |
[12:56] | in a field of marshmallows? | 在一片蘑菇地里 |
[12:57] | I would still say no. | 我还是会说不 |
[12:58] | Now stop bothering me. | 别来烦我了 |
[13:00] | I don’t know Lois, The boys sound pretty reasonable to me. | 我觉得孩子们说的有道理 |
[13:02] | Stay out of this, Craig. | 别搅合 Craig |
[13:04] | Hey, I live here too, don’t I? | 我也住在这里 不是吗 |
[13:08] | Mom’s just doing this ’cause she can’t stand that | 妈妈这么做因为她无法忍受 |
[13:10] | we were actually working together. | 我们如此同心协力 |
[13:11] | I know. Fixing that bike up was the best time we ever had. | 是的 修车是我们有过最美好的时光 |
[13:15] | I never wanted it to end. | 我想它永远都不要结束 |
[13:16] | Yeah. We were a perfect team. | 我们是完美的组合 |
[13:19] | We still are. | 我们现在也是 |
[13:20] | The three of us, we’re going to work together and find a way to beat her. | 我们三个要一起合作打倒她 |
[13:24] | She’s going down. | 她完了 |
[13:25] | Hey, wait a minute | 等等 |
[13:34] | Boys, I need some help. | 孩子们 我需要帮助 |
[13:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:42] | Looks like a picture of you on a horse. | 看起来像你骑马的照片 |
[13:44] | What were you, about Dewey’s age? | 你多大 Dewey这么大吗 |
[13:49] | What were you doing with this? | 你要干嘛 |
[13:50] | This looks awfully dangerous. | 这看上去很危险 |
[13:52] | Look at that, No padding, no helmet. | 没有马鞍 没有盔甲 |
[13:56] | Did you ever fall? | 你摔倒过吗 |
[13:57] | What does this have to do with…? | 这是在干什么 |
[13:58] | We are asking questions. | 我们在问问题 |
[14:01] | So, according to your logic | 根据你的逻辑 |
[14:03] | a two-foot fall from a minibike | 两尺高的小车 |
[14:05] | is more dangerous than a six-foot fall from a galloping horse? | 比六尺高的飞马更加危险 |
[14:09] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事 |
[14:10] | Before gravity? | 在地心引力之前吗 |
[14:14] | I don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没有时间管这个 |
[14:15] | I have to get ready. | 我必须准备 |
[14:17] | I have to go to work. | 我必须去上班了 |
[14:21] | Did you see that? We totally rattled her! | 看到了吗 我们吓到她了 |
[14:24] | We did it, it worked! | 我们做到了 |
[14:26] | We’ve got mom! | 我们吓到妈妈了 |
[14:27] | What? | 什么 |
[14:28] | There’s a chink in the armor! We’re going to do it! | 铜墙铁壁出现了裂缝 我们要胜利了 |
[14:30] | If we just play it cool, have a little patience, | 如果我们冷静和耐心一点 |
[14:32] | we’ll have the minibike by the end of the week! | 这周末就可以拿到车了 |
[14:34] | No, we won’t. It’s broken. | 不 我们不会了 它坏了 |
[14:36] | What? | 什么 |
[14:37] | I sneaked it out for a ride. | 我偷骑了一下 |
[14:39] | And you know what? They are dangerous | 它们真的很危险 |
[14:46] | You think Mom will notice? | 你觉得妈妈会看出来吗 |
[14:50] | You’re a moron. | 你这个白痴 |
[14:51] | Do you have any idea of what you’ve done? We were so close! | 你知道自己在做什么吗 我们就快成功了 |
[14:54] | We had her! | 我们找到了她的弱点 |
[14:55] | That’s what I figured. I wouldn’t have taken it otherwise. | 我也是这么想的 否则我也不会骑 |
[14:57] | I’m not an idiot! | 我不是白痴 |
[14:58] | I can’t believe you would. | 不知道你是怎么想的 |
[15:01] | – How was it? – It was awesome. | – 车怎么样 – 太爽了 |
[15:03] | I looked really cool doing it. | 我骑着特别帅 |
[15:04] | I could see my reflection in the car windows | 我能从汽车的反光里看到自己 |
[15:06] | right up until I hit the mailbox | 在我撞到邮箱之前 |
[15:09] | Sometimes you just embarrass me. | 有时候你真让我丢脸 |
[15:12] | It’s okay. Mom doesn’t have to find out. I’ll be fine. | 妈妈不会发现的 我会好的 |
[15:16] | My leg’s really starting to feel better. | 我的腿已经觉得好转了 |
[15:17] | Let’s see it. | 来看看 |
[15:20] | Hi Mom! Hello. Hi. | 妈妈 |
[15:22] | Look, boys, I was thinking about it and, | 孩子们 我想过了 |
[15:25] | uh, you’re old enough to deserve an explanation. I was | 你们这么大了 应该告诉你们理由了 我曾经 |
[15:27] | You don’t always know what’s best for us! | 你从来不知道什么对我们最好 |
[15:29] | You don’t know that we would have gotten hurt! | 你从不知道我们会怎么受伤 |
[15:31] | There’s such a thing as trust! I really think we earn this. | 有种东西叫信任 我们从不拥有 |
[15:33] | Reese, I’m not saying that I … | Reese 我不是这个意思 我 |
[15:35] | I don’t have to sit here and listen to this! | 我不需要坐在这里听这些 |
[15:37] | – Yes, you do. – Oh, right | – 是的 你需要 – 对 |
[15:39] | Look. I’ll tell you. | 这样 |
[15:40] | How about I take you to the skateboard park tonight, huh? | 今晚带你们去滑板公园 |
[15:43] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[15:44] | Actually, I’m pretty tired. | 事实上 我累了 |
[15:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:47] | and I think I really want to get a jump on next week’s homework. | 我很想提前完成下周末的作业 |
[15:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:52] | – You guys are – Lois | – 你们 – Lois |
[15:54] | Lois Lois! | |
[15:55] | Oh, For God’s sake. What is that it now? | 天那 又是什么事 |
[15:59] | What’s the matter Craig? | 怎么了 Craig |
[16:02] | What does this say on this jar? | 这个罐子上写了什么 |
[16:04] | Craig Craig. | |
[16:05] | I’m glad someone here can read. | 很高兴这里有人认字 |
[16:07] | These jars come with 14 pickles in them. | 罐子原来里有14根腌黄瓜 |
[16:09] | I had three yesterday, two for lunch today | 我昨天吃了三根 今天午餐两根 |
[16:11] | and one-and-a-half for a snack | 一根半当了零食 |
[16:13] | and now there are six-and-a-half pickles in this jar! | 现在罐子里应该有6根半 |
[16:16] | Simple math indicates… | 简单的数学显示 |
[16:18] | Are you counting the one in your hand? | 你算上手里那根了吗 |
[16:22] | Okay. False alarm. | 好吧 虚惊一场 |
[16:25] | We burned his house down.We burned his house down. | 我们烧了他的房子 我们烧了他的房子 |
[16:32] | Oh this is the guy. | 就是他 |
[16:36] | This is Francis. | 这是Francis |
[16:37] | What I want to know is | 我想知道的是 |
[16:38] | how did you get the cow | 你怎么把母牛 |
[16:40] | onto the roof of the gymnasium in the first place? | 弄到健身房屋顶上的 |
[16:42] | Ah, that was easy. The parachute was the problem. | 很简单 降落伞是关键 |
[16:45] | Did you know those don’t open | 你知道么 那些打不开的降落伞 |
[16:46] | unless you’re thousands of feet in the air? | 在数千英尺的高空就行 |
[16:48] | You live, you learn. | 活到老 学到老 |
[16:50] | – Did I ever tell you about that? – No. | – 我告诉过你吗 – 没有 |
[16:52] | Look at these archery, debating, field hockey. | 射击 辩论 冰球 |
[16:56] | All this clubs and teams, you are not in any of them. | 你不在任何一个队里 |
[16:59] | There isn’t even a picture of you in the yearbook. | 年级册里甚至没有你的照片 |
[17:01] | Look under Pete Zahut. | 看Pete Zahut下面 |
[17:03] | I don’t want to look under Pete Zahut. | 我不想看Pete Zahut下面 |
[17:06] | No no, if you say it fast it sounds like … | 如果读快一点 听起来像 |
[17:08] | I don’t believe this. Francis, | 真不敢相信 |
[17:10] | Don’t you care about anything? | 难道你什么都不在乎吗 |
[17:12] | – What? – In a school filled with problem children, | – 什么 – 在一个满是问题少年的学校里 |
[17:15] | you’re the worst one here. | 你是最差的一个 |
[17:19] | Wait, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[17:20] | I can think of three other guys with longer records than I have. | 我可以想到三个比我处分还多的人 |
[17:23] | We have worked, and we’ve worked trying | 我们尝试 用尽一切办法 |
[17:25] | anything we can think of to turn you around. | 让你改变 |
[17:27] | but nothing seems to get through to you | 但是似乎对你完全没用 |
[17:30] | Come on Dad | 爸爸 |
[17:31] | You don’t give a damn about anything but yourself! | 你除了自己 什么都不在乎 |
[17:35] | And Francis, I don’t like saying these things but what am I supposed to do? | Francis 我不想这么说 但是我该怎么办 |
[17:38] | I-I feel like I have to give up on my own son. | 我觉得应该放弃自己的儿子 |
[17:40] | – Dad – You know, I can’t even look at you right now. | – 爸爸 – 我现在都不想看到你 |
[17:48] | I don’t remember if we’re hating each other | 我不记得我们是否互相憎恨 |
[17:49] | or liking each other, but either way, | 或者互相喜欢 无论如何 |
[17:52] | I appreciate this. | 我很感激 |
[17:53] | Ah, it’s been two hours, Reese. The swelling isn’t going down. | 已经两个小时了 Reese 肿没有消 |
[17:56] | Look, you can see his heartbeat. | 你可以看到他的心跳 |
[17:58] | Oh, man. We really need to get you to the hospital. | 天那 我们必须送你去医院 |
[18:00] | We can’t! Mom will kill us if she finds out about the bike. | 不行 如果妈妈发现那辆车 她会杀了我们的 |
[18:04] | This isn’t about the bike! | 不是车的问题 |
[18:06] | We’re screwed for the next five years on anything we’d like to do. | 我们会失去未来五年我们喜欢的任何东西 |
[18:10] | There’s got to be some way we can get you | 一定有办法可以在她发现之前 |
[18:11] | to the hospital before she finds out. | 送你去医院的 |
[18:13] | Then we can come up with to cover story | 然后编些故事就可以了 |
[18:15] | Can you handle that | 你能搞定吗 |
[18:16] | because I’m going to scream into my pillow for the next five minutes | 因为接下来的五分钟 我要在枕头里尖叫 |
[18:18] | There’s got to be some way we can do this. | 我们一定可以想到办法的 |
[18:22] | Have you seen Jellybean’s sweater? | 你看到Jellybean的毛衣了吗 |
[18:26] | I don’t know why we have to go all the way across town. | 我不明白 为什么必须穿过整个镇 |
[18:28] | Seems kind of silly. | 听起来很蠢 |
[18:29] | Craig, I promise, it’s the best ice cream in town. | Craig 我保证那是镇上最好的冰激凌 |
[18:32] | Yeah, well, I’ll be the judge of that. | 好吧 等我吃到再评判 |
[18:37] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[18:40] | Ow. My leg! | 我的腿 |
[18:47] | Oh, my God! What did I do? What did I do? | 天那 我做了什么 我做了什么 |
[18:49] | You ran over his leg! | 你轧过了他的腿 |
[18:51] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:53] | – Oh, my God! Reese! – Ow! | – 我的天那 Reese – 嗷 |
[19:01] | Oh, for God sakes, Jonathan, pull yourself together. | Jonathan 振作起来吧 |
[19:03] | He’ll be home for your birthday. | 你生日他就会回家的 |
[19:07] | You got a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[19:17] | An untucked shirttail, Cadet? | 没有塞好的衬衣下摆 学员 |
[19:21] | Is that what we teach here, | 我们是这么教的吗 |
[19:22] | To disgrace your uniform? I think not | 让你制服蒙羞 我不这么认为 |
[19:26] | Sir, his shirt just came untucked when he was hugging his father. | 长官 他的衬衫只是因为拥抱他爸爸的时候跑出来了 |
[19:29] | – You can’t yell at him for hugging his father. -Francis | – 你不能因为他拥抱爸爸而训斥他 – Francis |
[19:31] | No, I’m glad you saw this. | 不 我很高兴你看到了 |
[19:34] | This is exactly what I was talking about. | 我就是说的这种情况 |
[19:37] | Always undermining my authority. | 总是在动摇权威 |
[19:39] | Day in, day out, it’s the same thing. | 日复一日的做着同一件事 |
[19:42] | Like when I had Cadet Dooley run 600 laps of the perimeter | 因为一场枕头大战 |
[19:46] | for an inside-out pillowcase violation, | 我让Dooley学员跑600圈 |
[19:48] | Francis organizes a sit-in. | Francis组织了示威静坐 |
[19:51] | Or when I cut off the electricity to the fifth floor | 我切掉15层的电源 |
[19:54] | for a contraband boom box, | 因为一个违禁的噪音盒 |
[19:55] | he hijacks a generator for them. | 他为他们抢了发电机 |
[19:58] | The boy lives to cause chaos. | 这个孩子就是为了混乱而生 |
[20:01] | He was hugging his dad. | 他在拥抱他的爸爸 |
[20:03] | In front of his own father. | 在他爸爸面前 |
[20:04] | he still defies me at every turn | 他始终无时无刻的挑衅我 |
[20:07] | And every time something like that happens, he challenges you? | 每次发生这种事 他都挑衅你 |
[20:11] | Every time. | 每一次 |
[20:12] | Even when he knows he’ll get in trouble? | 即使他知道他会有麻烦 |
[20:14] | That doesn’t seem to matter to him at all. | 他看起来根本不在乎 |
[20:19] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[20:20] | I will deal with you later. | 我一会儿处置你 |
[20:26] | Look, Dad, I just want to | 爸爸 我只是 |
[20:27] | Shut up, son. | 不要说了 儿子 |
[20:36] | I can’t believe that plan actually worked. | 不敢相信那个计划成功了 |
[20:38] | We came up with it in, like, two seconds. | 我们想计划 差不多用了两秒 |
[20:41] | Maybe we should do more things half-assed. | 或许我们该多做些不靠谱的事情 |
[20:43] | Hey, Reese, how’s your leg? | Reese 你的腿怎么样了 |
[20:45] | Not bad. The pain goes away when I black out. | 没事 在我昏倒的时候 疼痛消失了 |
[20:47] | You guys want anything to drink? | 想要喝的吗 |
[20:49] | Sure. Great. All right | 好 |
[20:50] | One more thing | 对了 |
[20:52] | Did you really think I wouldn’t notice a busted-up minibike, | 你们真以为我不会注意到一辆破烂的摩托车 |
[20:55] | half-buried in the sandbox? | 半埋在沙箱里吗 |
[20:59] | Jellybean and I are leaving now. once again, | Jellybean和我要走了 再说一次 |
[21:02] | I’m very sorry I can’t even look you people in the eye. | 真的非常抱歉 我都不能看你们了 |
[21:08] | I think we’ll call this one a wash | 我想这可以算是一次打扫 |
[21:18] | I love you Francis. Bye. | 我爱你Francis 再见 |
[21:21] | Love you too dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |