时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Got the bricks? | 砖头准备好了吗 |
[00:27] | Hang on. You’re only 8 more seconds to break the record! | 坚持住 还有八秒钟就破纪录啦 |
[01:06] | Here we go. | 来啦 |
[01:07] | Hal … It’s beautiful! | Hal 这沙发太漂亮啦 |
[01:10] | You boys are not gonna sit on it, | 在接下来一年里 |
[01:11] | stand on it,or jump on it or go anywhere near it for the next year! | 你们别想坐站跳上去 或者接近它 |
[01:15] | Where’s this coming from? | 干嘛那么紧张 |
[01:17] | Hey Dewey,wanna go with me and take the old couch to the dump? | Dewey 想不想跟我去把旧沙发扔了呀 |
[01:19] | No, I wanna watch cartoon. | 我想看动画片 |
[01:21] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:23] | We’re talking about the city dump. | 我们说的可是堆填区 |
[01:25] | Mountains of smothering garbage far as you can see | 那里有一望无际臭到令你窒息的垃圾山 |
[01:29] | swarms of flies that block out the sun. | 可以挡住太阳公公的成团的苍蝇 |
[01:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:34] | Last time I was there I saw | 上次我去的时候我看到了 |
[01:35] | a 40-pound sea gull carry off a dog in its beak. | 一只40磅重的鸥用嘴巴叼着一只狗 |
[01:40] | Wow! Come on | 厉害吧 来吧 |
[01:44] | Hey guys. | 嘿 各位 |
[01:45] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟了 |
[01:48] | Stevie and I finished our geometry unit, we’re 2 weeks ahead. | Stevie和我完成了几何单元 我们超前了两周 |
[01:51] | Congratulations! | 恭喜哦 |
[01:51] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[01:53] | What? | 什么 |
[01:54] | You’re an hour and a half late. | 你迟到了一个半小时 |
[01:55] | You promised to be back at 3 to help with the couch. | 你答应过三点钟回来帮忙搬沙发的 |
[01:57] | Your father and Reese nearly killed themselves. | 你爸和Reese搬沙发时差点死了 |
[01:59] | Yes, but … | 是 但是 |
[01:59] | No buts. | 但是什么 |
[02:00] | You’regrounded. Two weeks in your room | 你被禁足了 这两个星期你就待房间里 |
[02:02] | no tv,no friends,no telephone. | 不准看电视 不准和朋友联系 不准打电话 |
[02:04] | but I was doing my homework. I thought it’d be OK! | 但是我在做作业 我以为这样没问题的 |
[02:07] | You’re not allowed to decide what’s OK. Not yet. | 你还没长大到决定什么是事情没问题的 |
[02:10] | You look in the eyes and you promised,you’re grounded. | 你看着我眼睛保证过的 你被禁足了 |
[02:14] | This is totally unfair! | 这太不公平了 |
[02:17] | OK.When did I sit in tar | 啊 我啥时候坐到了沥青上啊 |
[02:20] | And when we get to the garbage dump, this is what we’ll see … | 当我们去到堆填区 我们会看到 |
[02:24] | Five broken toilets | *五个烂马桶啊* |
[02:27] | Four fuzzy cheese wheels | *四个发霉的芝士圈啊* |
[02:28] | Three tons of maggots | *三吨蛆啊* |
[02:29] | Two gigantic rats | *两只大老鼠啊* |
[02:31] | And a stench that will buckle your knees. | *还有臭到你受不了的味道* |
[02:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:39] | Can you tell us where we should dump this couch? | 请问我们可以把这沙发扔哪里去 |
[02:50] | For the love of … | 看在老天的份上 |
[02:53] | We don’t even get to see it land. | 我们甚至都没看到它着地 |
[02:57] | Well, son … | 儿子 |
[02:59] | Guess our work here is done. | 看来我们任务完成了 |
[03:04] | You are so dead … | 你死定了 |
[03:07] | Francis, you know I couldn’t go out with Laura unless | Francis 你也知道如果我想跟Laura约会的话 |
[03:09] | I find somebody for her sister. | 我必须找个人陪她妹妹 |
[03:10] | And now you’re here so just try to enjoy your date. | 既然你都来了 就好好享受你的约会吧 |
[03:13] | She is 12! | 她才十二岁啊 |
[03:14] | Hey you guys,you want tattoos? | 嘿 你们要纹身贴纸吗 |
[03:16] | So she’s not the one. | 她不是你的真命天女 |
[03:17] | You could still have a good time. | 但你们也可以玩得很开心的 |
[03:19] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[03:20] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[03:21] | You’ve done way worse to me | 你对我也不是很好 |
[03:23] | You totally deserve this. | 你活该 |
[03:25] | Based on what? | 凭什么这么说 |
[03:27] | Will you Jethros just shut up!? | 你们俩能不能闭嘴 |
[03:30] | Nobody cares about how many bales of hay you can lift! | 没有人想知道你们能搬多少捆干草 |
[03:34] | So now we know, pig can swim, cows can’t. | 现在我们就知道了 猪可以游泳 而牛不可以 |
[03:41] | This is ridiculous. When did the word “Fascist” become such a hot button? | 这太荒谬了 什么时候起”法西斯”成了敏感词了 |
[03:45] | I have been nothing but a good friend to you. | 我一直都对你很好吧 |
[03:48] | Look, Francis, I’m not gonna argue. | Francis 我不想跟你吵 |
[03:51] | You’ll do this or I’ll punch your face through the back of your head. | 你不这么做的话 我就揍你一顿 |
[03:54] | See? Everytime I trump you with logic, | 瞧 每次我想跟你讲道理 |
[03:56] | you resort to violence. | 你总是用暴力解决问题 |
[03:57] | I just want that on the record. | 我只是想说明一下而已 |
[04:02] | Yummy! | 嗯 |
[04:03] | Ice cream what a wonderful | 竟然有雪糕吃 太好了 |
[04:04] | unexpected treat for some of us. | 有些人就吃不到咯 |
[04:07] | Yes, Reese. You get to eat ice cream, and I don’t. | 是的 Reese 你有雪糕吃而我没得吃 |
[04:10] | Thank you for subtly illustrating that point. | 谢谢你这么委婉地提醒我 |
[04:13] | I’ll get that. | 我去开门吧 |
[04:14] | Hmm, sprinkles. | 嗯 巧克力屑 |
[04:16] | Aren’t those your favorites, Malcolm? | 这不就是你的最爱吗 Malcolm |
[04:18] | I’m rubbing my butt on your pillowcase. | 我用你的枕头套擦屁股呢 |
[04:23] | Oh, boy. Reese! What did you do? | 天啊 Reese 你又闯什么祸了 |
[04:25] | Sir, we have to evacuate the entire neighborhood. | 先生 这片区域的居民必须疏散出去 |
[04:27] | I need you to leave your house immediately. | 现在请你们马上离开房子 |
[04:29] | What? | 什么 |
[04:30] | Evacuating? Why? | 疏散 为什么 |
[04:31] | There’s been a toxic chemical | 一英里外有火车脱轨了 |
[04:32] | spill about a mile away – a train derailed. | 化学物品泄露了 |
[04:35] | How’d that happen? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:36] | Some idiot left a couch on the railroad tracks. | 有个白痴放了张沙发在铁轨上 |
[04:39] | I wonder if … | 是不是 |
[04:40] | Be careful, son. | 儿子 小心 |
[04:42] | Don’t want a drip. | 不要滴到周围都是 |
[04:45] | I repeat | 我重复一遍 |
[04:46] | If you’re not in need of immediate first aid, find an available cot. | 如果你不需要急救 请找到一张床 |
[04:50] | Remain calm, and wait for the further instructions. | 请保持镇定 等候指示 |
[04:54] | Will you look at this? | 看看这地方 |
[04:55] | I hope they find whoever’s responsible | 我希望他们快点找到闯祸的人 |
[04:57] | and string him up by his thumbs. | 然后狠狠地处罚他 |
[05:01] | Hey, fella, don’t you think are overreacting? | 嘿 伙计 你不觉得这样做很夸张吗 |
[05:03] | I mean, my family is exposed to dangerous chemicals all the time. | 我的家人经常暴露在危险化学品中 |
[05:06] | In fact, I remember I accidentally set off a flea bomb | 我还记得有一次我不小心在我儿子房间里 |
[05:10] | In the boys’room when my son, | 引爆了一个灭虱炸弹 |
[05:11] | Dewey, was in there taking a nap. | 当时我儿子还在睡觉呢 |
[05:13] | I can smell colors. | 我可以闻到颜色的味道 |
[05:15] | Sir, I’ve got two overturned tankers out there spewing out | 先生 外面有两辆倾覆了的油车 |
[05:17] | A cloud of sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide. | 喷涌着硫酸和氢氧化钠 |
[05:20] | That can scar your throat and lungs in a matter of seconds. | 那是可以在几秒钟之内损害你的喉咙和肺的 |
[05:23] | But it’s not necessarily fatal. | 但那不一定是会要人命的吧 |
[05:24] | I-I mean, maybe you’d need an artificial larynx, | 我是说 或许你可以去弄个人工喉头 |
[05:26] | but you’d still be alive. | 但人还是活着的吧 |
[05:27] | That’d be so cool. | 那样子太酷了 |
[05:29] | My name is Reese. What are you looking at? | 我叫Reese 你在看什么 |
[05:32] | Son, please … | 儿子 拜托 |
[05:33] | Has anyone died yet? | 有人在事故中死了吗 |
[05:34] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[05:35] | What if the wind shifts? | 如果风向变了的话会发生什么事 |
[05:37] | Is the water supply gonna be contaminated? | 自来水会被污染吗 |
[05:39] | What about the food? | 还有食物会被污染吗 |
[05:40] | And what about all medical personnel? | 医务人员到了吗 |
[05:41] | How can we be sure of that all these people are gonna be safe? | 我们怎么能保证人们的安全 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry. I really don’t konw all of the answers | 对不起 我真的不知道 |
[05:46] | I’m just a high school senior. | 我只是个高三学生 |
[05:58] | Are we going to order at some point tonight? | 今晚我们还要不要点餐呀 |
[06:00] | Hang on. This is important. | 等一下 这个很重要的 |
[06:01] | This is the only booth she hasn’t been felt up in. | 她还没够呢 |
[06:03] | Have another doughnut, lonely girl. | 空虚女孩 多吃一个甜甜圈吧 |
[06:11] | So, you like school? | 你很喜欢学校吗 |
[06:12] | You’re blocking my light! | 你挡住我的光线了 |
[06:23] | Check it out. | 瞧 |
[06:24] | Some idiot left the storage closet unlocked. | 有个笨蛋没锁储藏室的门 |
[06:26] | I’ve got every Dixie Cup in the place. | 我把这里的纸杯都拿走了 |
[06:29] | What are you doing with those? | 你要这些干嘛啊 |
[06:31] | Building a future, my friend. | 未雨绸缪啊 朋友 |
[06:33] | I can’t believe this place. | 这地方太糟糕了 |
[06:34] | This cot smells like feet. | 这床闻起来像臭脚的味道 |
[06:36] | All right, we’re just going to have to make the best of things. | 好吧 我们就将就一下子吧 |
[06:38] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:39] | I’m just going to look around. | 我只是到处走走 |
[06:41] | You are not going anywhere. You’re still grounded. | 你哪都不准去 你还在禁足呢 |
[06:43] | What? | 什么 |
[06:44] | Here? | 在这里 |
[06:45] | That’s right. | 对 |
[06:46] | Look around. We’re living in a gym! | 看看这里 我们在体育馆呢 |
[06:48] | That doesn’t change what you did. | 那又怎样 |
[06:49] | Mom, we can all die. | 妈妈 我们可能挂掉的 |
[06:51] | If that happens, you’re off the hook. | 如果是真的话 你就不用禁足了 |
[06:53] | Until then, I want those buttoms on that cot. | 但在我们挂掉之前 你的屁股不准离开床 |
[06:58] | Now! | 从现在开始 |
[07:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:12] | listen I was just wondering | 我想知道 |
[07:13] | if there was something that I could do to help. | 我有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[07:16] | Not that there’s any real reason of course. | 不是想图什么 |
[07:18] | I’m just looking to do my part. | 我只是想尽到我的责任而已 |
[07:20] | I think we got it pretty well-covered,Sir. | 我想我们已经控制好了 先生 |
[07:21] | There must be something. | 一定有些其他事的 |
[07:23] | I do not care if it’s messy,trivial | 脏的 微不足道的事 |
[07:25] | or even life-threatening. | 甚至威胁到生命的我也肯做的 |
[07:26] | Sir,I would appreciate it if you return to your area. | 先生 我希望你可以回到你的地方 |
[07:28] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[07:29] | You have to find some way for me to be useful! | 你一定要找到事情给我做 |
[07:32] | I’ve got to ease these people’s suffering. | 我要减轻一下人们的痛苦 |
[07:35] | They have got to know that I am here for them! | 他们一定要知道我和他们并肩作战 |
[07:41] | Is that pepper spray? | 那是胡椒喷雾吗 |
[07:42] | I also have a whistle and I prepare to use that as well. | 我还有个哨子 再不走我就吹了 |
[07:51] | You know I’d be happy to give you some | 我很愿意给你一点吃的 |
[07:52] | But you really should ask your parents first. | 但你应该先问一下你的父母 |
[07:55] | I can’t. | 我不能问 |
[07:56] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | They’re killed by the cloud. | 他们被毒气云呛死了 |
[08:00] | Can I have some? | 我可以吃一点吗 |
[08:01] | Oh my God!You poor thing | 天啊 你这可怜的孩子 |
[08:03] | They were choking,it was awful. | 他们都窒息了,当时情况很糟糕 |
[08:06] | Can I have one with nuts? | 我可以吃带坚果的吗 |
[08:08] | Of course,dear. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[08:11] | Toxic chemical spill has been reported the area surrounding… | “有毒化学物质已经” |
[08:15] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[08:16] | Don’t worry. They’ll be back in a few hours. | 没事 他们很快就回来的了 |
[08:18] | They took the car?! | 他们把车开走了 |
[08:19] | Hey, you’re the one who went to the bathroom. | 嘿 是你自己上了厕所 |
[08:20] | You gave them the opening. | 才给他们机会溜走的好吧 |
[08:22] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[08:23] | Come on, get your books. We’re getting out of here. | 来 收拾好书本 我们要走了 |
[08:25] | No. I want to eat. | 不 我要吃东西 |
[08:27] | No, we’re going. | 不行 走了 |
[08:27] | I’m not leaving till I eat! | 我不吃东西我是不会离开这里的 |
[08:31] | Would you keep it down, please? | 你能小声点吗 |
[08:34] | You were a lot nicer when we were on the Internet. | 在网上的你比现在的你好多了 |
[08:38] | Look, you can’t pull this crap with me. I have three little brothers. | 你别想跟我玩花招 我有三个弟弟 |
[08:41] | I know every manipulation in the book. | 我知道怎么怎么玩法 |
[08:43] | So get your butt in gear. | 快点走 |
[08:45] | No. If I go home now, Laura’ll get busted. | 不行 如果我回家的话 我姐的事就穿帮了 |
[08:47] | We’re supposed to be at the mall. | 我们应该一起逛商场的 |
[08:48] | What do you care? | 你担心她干嘛 |
[08:49] | Let me tell you something about your sister. | 让我说说你姐吧 |
[08:51] | She doesn’t like you at all. | 她一点都不喜欢你 |
[08:52] | She treats you like dirt. | 她把你当地底泥而已 |
[08:59] | Well… she does. | 她的确是啊 |
[09:02] | And it’s not your fault. | 这并不是你的错 |
[09:04] | I mean, you don’t deserve that. | 我是说你不应该这么被对待的 |
[09:05] | No one deserves that.She’s the one with the problem. | 没有人应该 是她自己的问题 |
[09:08] | Really, I’m sure you have a lot of nice qualities | 真的 我觉得你一定有很多优点 |
[09:11] | that people don’t ev … | 人们还没 … |
[09:12] | Waitress! Can we get some service over here? | 侍应 我要下单 |
[09:14] | Yes? | 吃什么呢 |
[09:15] | I want the burger plate, extra fries and a chocolate malt. | 我要汉堡包 加多点薯条 还有麦芽巧克力 |
[09:22] | And then they were trapped in the car, | 他们被困在车里 |
[09:23] | and they told me to get help, | 他们叫我去找人帮忙 |
[09:24] | And I ran and I ran | 我跑啊跑啊 |
[09:26] | Then I fell down and, | 然后跌倒了 |
[09:28] | when I woke up, the ambulance man was holding me. | 当我醒来的时候 救护人员就抱着我了 |
[09:32] | And your parents were …? | 你的父母就已经 |
[09:36] | Ooh, you poor little boy. | 噢 你这可怜的孩子 |
[09:39] | That looks like fun. | 这好像挺好玩的嘛 |
[09:40] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊 |
[09:42] | Give that to him! | 这个给他 |
[09:45] | What can I say?We’re all trying to get through as best we can. | 我能说什么呢 我们都在尽力地度过难关 |
[09:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | And, of course, in these disasters, | 当然 在灾难中 |
[09:52] | it’s always the children who suffer the most. | 孩子们是最受罪的 |
[09:55] | No, no, no … You’re not talking to him. | 不不不 你不能跟他说话 |
[09:57] | He’s grounded. | 他被禁足了 |
[10:05] | Looks like you need a cup, friend. | 看来你需要个杯子啊 朋友 |
[10:08] | Ah, that’d be great, thanks. | 是的 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:10] | I wish it were that simple. | 我也希望那么简单就好了 |
[10:12] | What are you talking about? I’m thirsty. | 你在说什么 我好渴 |
[10:14] | Is that your truck out there with the canned fruit? | 外面装着水果罐头的货车是你的吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:18] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[10:19] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们到外面走走吧 |
[10:23] | There!That should take care of that wobble, huh? | 好了 这样就不会摇摇晃晃了 |
[10:26] | Listen, is it too drafty here? | 这里会不会太冷了 |
[10:27] | Should we move you away from the window? | 需要我把你搬到别的地方吗 |
[10:28] | No, we’re fine. Thank you for your help. | 不 这样好了 谢谢你的帮助 |
[10:31] | Well, that’s what this is all about, huh? Helping each other out. | 助人为快乐之本嘛 |
[10:35] | This is the kind of thing that we should be focusing on. | 这种情况下我们都应该这么做 |
[10:38] | Not a witch hunt, | 而不是找到罪魁祸首 |
[10:39] | pointing fingers… blame, blame! | 指责别人 推卸责任 |
[10:43] | We are bigger than that, aren’t we, honey? | 我们都很大量的 是吧 亲爱的 |
[10:46] | Who wants a bedtime story? | 要不要听睡前故事呀 |
[10:47] | Can’t you make him go away, Daddy? | 爸爸 你能把他赶走吗 |
[10:50] | She is precious. | 她真可爱 |
[10:57] | Excuse me. Did you find the boy whose parents were killed? | 请问你们找到了那个父母双亡的那个男孩了吗 |
[10:59] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[11:00] | Excuse me.Did you say, “killed”? | 打扰一下 你刚刚是说有人死了吗 |
[11:03] | Yes, they were killed by the gas cloud. | 是的 他们被毒气云杀死了 |
[11:06] | Oh, my God. | 噢 老天爷 |
[11:07] | The boy’s mother saved him with her very last breath. | 那男孩的母亲用最后一口气把他救了出来 |
[11:10] | And then the poor boy had to strangle his own dog | 那可怜的男孩还要勒死他的狗狗 |
[11:13] | just to stop its suffering. | 好让它不用受苦 |
[11:16] | And on his birthday! | 还是在他生日的这一天 |
[11:25] | Yes?I want a piece of apple pie a la mode, | 我要一个加冰淇淋的苹果派 |
[11:27] | some chocolate cake and a banana split.. | 巧克力蛋糕 还有香蕉圣代 |
[11:30] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[11:31] | Why don’t you save me some money | 要不你就替我省点钱 |
[11:32] | and just yell at your sister | 然后跟你姐摊牌吧 |
[11:34] | instead of burying your anger in a mountain of French fries? | 而不要在这里暴吃薯条来泄愤 |
[11:36] | Are you calling me fat? | 你是说我很胖吗 |
[11:38] | What? No, I’m not calling you fat. | 什么 不是 我没说你胖 |
[11:40] | So now I’m a liar? | 那我变了个撒谎精啦 |
[11:41] | No You’re twisting around everything | 你误会了我的话 |
[11:44] | I say.Why do you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:45] | You hurt my feelings! | 你伤害了我弱小的心灵 |
[11:47] | Okay, would you just keep it down, please? | 好吧 小声点好吗 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:51] | Why do you touch your hair so much? | 为什么你总是摸你的头发 |
[11:53] | I don’t touch my hair that much. | 我哪有经常摸头发 |
[11:54] | Why is everyone so fixated on my hair? | 为什么大家都这么留意我的头发呢 |
[11:56] | I’m sick of it. | 烦死了 |
[11:57] | Okay, okay. Relax. | 好了好了 放松点 |
[11:58] | I…I just…I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想讨论我的头发 |
[12:04] | It’s just…people make fun of me. | 大家都嘲笑我 |
[12:08] | The guys at school call me “Poodlehead.” | 学校里的人都叫我卷毛 |
[12:11] | That is so cruel. I mean, I can see it, but still… | 太伤人心了 我看得出 但… |
[12:19] | I got to tell you, Malcolm, sometimes I’m so good at scarying. | Malcolm 听我说 我有时真的很会吓人 |
[12:22] | What are you doing with toilet paper? | 你拿着这么多卫生纸干嘛 |
[12:24] | I got my hands on some canned fruit. | 我手上有些水果罐头 |
[12:25] | I traded those for batteries, the batteries for DVDs. | 我用来换了电池 然后用电池换了些DVD |
[12:28] | And I swapped those with the janitor | 然后我用DVD跟门卫 |
[12:30] | for the school’s entire supply of toilet paper. | 换了供全学校用的卫生纸 |
[12:33] | Once the specially “seasoned” meat loaf works its magic, | 当那些加了料的肉卷开始发作的时候 |
[12:36] | I can name my price. | 我就发达了 |
[12:38] | You know, that’s not only unbelievably evil, | 这不仅仅只是件邪恶的坏事 |
[12:41] | but you actually put some thought and effort into it. | 还是件很有想法 而且花了心思的坏事 |
[12:43] | I’m impressed. | 我很震惊 |
[12:45] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[12:46] | I guess, when people are miserable and suffering, | 我想是因为当人们受苦的时候 |
[12:48] | it brings out the best in me. | 最能体现我的聪明才智吧 |
[12:49] | Thanks for noticing. | 谢谢你的关注 |
[12:50] | Hi guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[12:51] | Hey, Dabney, did you bring your Palm Pilot? | 嗨 Dabney 你带了你的掌上电脑来了么 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:54] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[12:56] | Hey, Malcolm, isn’t this great? | 嘿 Malcolm 这样很酷是吧 |
[12:58] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不觉得 |
[12:59] | Come on. We get to hang out in the gym | 我们可以在体育馆里面玩 |
[13:01] | Without worrying about dodgeballs or getting pants | 但又不用担心躲避球和被人当众脱裤子 |
[13:04] | It’s a dream come true. | 咱们梦想成真了啊 |
[13:05] | We actually get to live in the school. | 我们可以真正体验校园生活了 |
[13:09] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[13:12] | It’s the key to the girls’ locker room. | 这是女子更衣室的钥匙 |
[13:14] | We were actually standing where girls take showers… naked. | 我们能站在女生们赤裸裸地洗澡的地方 |
[13:19] | Or so I’m told. | 至少这是别人告诉我的 |
[13:20] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[13:21] | No visitors.Malcolm’s grounded. | 不准探访 Malcolm被禁足了 |
[13:23] | You shouldn’t be talking to him. | 你们不能跟他说话 |
[13:25] | Everyone, this is my son.He’s being punished. | 各位 这是我儿子 他正在受处罚 |
[13:28] | No one should talk to him. | 任何人不能跟他说话 |
[13:30] | Mom, for God’s sakes, they just came over to say hi. | 妈妈 他们只是过来打招呼而已 |
[13:34] | I took the key to the girls’ locker room. | 我拿了女更衣室的钥匙 |
[13:36] | Please don’t tell our mothers. | 请你不要告诉我们妈妈 |
[13:37] | I’m so ashamed. | 我觉得很惭愧 |
[13:49] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:49] | You did that just to humiliate me. | 你这么做就是为了羞辱我 |
[13:51] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的 |
[13:52] | Yes! | 是 |
[13:53] | It was completely unjustified. | 而且这样子是不对的 |
[13:54] | And I want you to know, I am never going to forget this. | 我想让你知道 我永远不会忘记的 |
[13:57] | Well, good. | 好 很好 |
[13:59] | It’ll be the first time in ten years the punishment’s actually stuck. | 这会是我的处罚十年以来第一次奏效 |
[14:07] | People please, the money | 各位 虽然我们帮忙筹的钱 |
[14:08] | we raise can not bring back his parents … | 不能令那孩子的父母复活 |
[14:11] | But we must do something. | 但我们一定要帮忙做点什么 |
[14:12] | we are their only family now. | 现在我们是他的唯一的亲人了 |
[14:15] | Hasn’t that poor, little boy | 难道那可怜的男孩 |
[14:16] | suffered enough from the train wreck? | 在火车失事中受的苦还不够吗 |
[14:18] | Which, by the way is a surprisingly common occurrence | 顺便说一下 火车失事在全国范围内 |
[14:21] | When looked at in a nationwide context. | 是非常常见的 |
[14:23] | Please, we’ve got to give till it hurts. | 发发慈悲吧 我们要尽力帮助他 |
[14:28] | I’m just saying, it might be hard to get my hands on five blankets. | 我只是觉得要我找五条毯子有点难度 |
[14:31] | Look, I need them. My family’s freezing. | 我需要毯子 我家人都快冷死了 |
[14:33] | A lot of people are cold.It’s a real problem. | 很多人都很冷 这真的是一个问题 |
[14:36] | What about the watch? | 用你的手表来换怎么样 |
[14:37] | The guy before me only had to give you his socks.. | 排我前面那个人只给了双袜子而已啊 |
[14:40] | It’s a cold world. It’s getting colder by the minute. | 这是个冷酷的世界 现在只会越来越冷了 |
[14:44] | You’re an evil, little punk. | 你真是个邪恶的家伙 |
[14:47] | Uh-uh.Socks, too. | 等一下 还有袜子 |
[14:52] | And then Dave told me they were just studying. | 然后Dave告诉我他们只是在学习 |
[14:54] | But they were totally having a pizza party. | 但是他们其实是在开披萨饼派对 |
[14:56] | You’re kidding. | 不是吧 |
[14:57] | They came to my room and asked for napkins. | 他们过来我宿舍借餐巾纸 |
[14:59] | It’s not like I could tell them how hurt I was, | 我也不能告诉他们我有多伤心 |
[15:01] | Cause you constantly got to keep up | 因为我要在他们面前 |
[15:02] | this in front of being the tough guy. | 装出一副没事的样子 |
[15:03] | They have no idea who I really am | 如果他们知道我有记梦境日志的话 |
[15:05] | If they know I kept a dream journal… | 他们完全不了解真实的我是怎样的 |
[15:07] | You do? I think that’s so cool. | 真的吗 我觉得这个好牛 |
[15:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:13] | I do, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[15:15] | I’ll tell you one thing if those guys ever got to hold it down, | 告诉你吧 如果那群家伙拿到了那日记 |
[15:17] | I’ll never hear the end of it. | 我就别想要回来了 |
[15:18] | So? You don’t have to care about what they think. | 那又怎样 你不用在乎他们的想法的啊 |
[15:20] | I don’t. | 我就是这样的 |
[15:21] | What about your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[15:23] | She’s an idiot. | 她是个白痴 |
[15:25] | Hey, good for you. | 嘿 做得好 |
[15:26] | Anyway, people here are freaks | 反正 这里的人都是怪胎 |
[15:29] | Some nights when I lock myself in my room and spin my globe .. | 有时候晚上我会把自己锁在房间里转地球仪 |
[15:32] | Wherever I put my finger, | 当我手指停在某个地方 |
[15:33] | I just pretend it’s where I really live. | 我就想象自己生活在那里 |
[15:35] | -I do that too!- Really? | – 我也这么做的 – 真的吗 |
[15:37] | You’ll feel the cold worse than anyone. | 你会比别人更容易怕冷的 |
[15:39] | Because, let’s face it | 因为 说白了 |
[15:40] | your circulation isn’t that good to begin with. | 你的血液循环本来就不畅通 |
[15:46] | I already gave you money. | 我已经捐过钱啦 |
[15:48] | And you’re satisfied? I see. | 那你觉得很满足了 哦 我知道了 |
[15:51] | That little boy doesn’t need clothes or an education. | 那小男孩不需要穿衣服也不需要接受教育 |
[15:54] | Let’s just put him to work in the mines | 就把他送到矿井里工作就好啦 |
[15:56] | like they did when you were a girl | 就像你小时候那样 |
[15:57] | I’m on a fixed income. | 我有贷款要付的 |
[15:58] | So, what are you trying to do?Take it to the grave with you? | 那你打算怎样 带着这些钱进棺材吗 |
[16:01] | Should we get you a casket with saddlebags? | 要不要给你买个棺材顺便配几个挂包装钱呀 |
[16:06] | Give me my shoe! | 把鞋子还我 |
[16:07] | It’s right here. Come and get it. | 就在这里呀 过来拿呀 |
[16:10] | What’s the matter? Was somebody a bad boy? | 怎么了 你是坏孩子吧 |
[16:15] | Does the bad boy want his shoe back? | 坏孩子想不想要回他的鞋呀 |
[16:18] | Malcolm, get back on the cot. | Malcolm 坐回床上去 |
[16:20] | This kid’s got my shoe. | 这些小屁孩拿了我的鞋 |
[16:22] | Get back on the cot.I’ll take care of this. | 坐回床上去 我会摆平的 |
[16:24] | Is Mommy going to take care of it for you? | 是不是妈咪会帮你摆平呀 |
[16:30] | Malcolm, get back on that cot. | Malcolm 坐回床上去 |
[16:35] | No. | 不 |
[16:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:39] | I’ve had it. I quit. | 我受够了 我受不了了 |
[16:40] | What do you mean, you quit? | 你受不了 什么意思 |
[16:42] | I quit this stupid system. | 我再也不要忍受你的愚蠢的惩罚方法了 |
[16:44] | The only reason I’m being punished like this | 我现在被你这样子惩罚的唯一原因 |
[16:45] | Is because I agreed to be punished like this. | 是我同意被你这样子惩罚 |
[16:48] | And I’m not going to agree anymore. | 我再也不要忍受你这样的惩罚了 |
[16:50] | This isn’t parenting. This is just sadism. | 这根本不是教育方法 这只是虐待 |
[16:53] | Oh, you think I enjoy this? | 你觉得这样惩罚你我很享受 |
[16:54] | Yes, I do! | 是的 我是真么想的 |
[16:55] | And I am way too old for this. | 我不是小孩子了 受不了这种方法 |
[16:57] | We are going to find some other way of dealing with each other. | 我们要找一个相处的新方法 |
[16:59] | We are going to change the rules. | 我们要改变游戏规则 |
[17:02] | What were you planning to do? | 你以后打算怎么做 我结婚之后 |
[17:03] | Take away my TV when I’m married? | 还要搬走我的电视机 |
[17:05] | Give me a time-out when I’m 30? | 到我三十岁的时候还要我回房间面壁思过 |
[17:10] | What? Am I supposed to be scared? | 干嘛 我应该害怕吗 |
[17:13] | What are you going to do, spank me? | 你想怎么样 打我屁股吗 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:19] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 |
[17:22] | Mom, cut it out. | 妈 不要啊 |
[17:24] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing. | 我不知道你在干嘛 |
[17:25] | How did she get so strong? | 她怎么变得那么强壮的 |
[17:38] | When I can’t do this, | 当我做不了这个的时候 |
[17:39] | we’ll change the rules. | 我们就改变游戏规则 |
[17:44] | 563 dollars? | 只有563美元 |
[17:48] | Come on, people! | 各位 给力点吧 |
[17:50] | What if he needs braces? What if he has scoliosis? | 要是这小男孩要矫正牙齿 得了脊柱侧弯呢 |
[17:54] | Huh? | 哈 |
[17:56] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[17:59] | I’ll just say, “Sorry, little crooked boy | 那我就说 “对不起 驼背仔 |
[18:01] | you can always get a job in the circus…” | 马戏团里一定会请你的” |
[18:04] | “While the rest of us drive our Porsches and eat our T-bone steaks.” | 而我们这些人却开着保时捷 吃着丁骨牛排 |
[18:09] | Dad, can we go home now? My stomach hurts. | 爸爸 我们可以回家了吗 我肚子不舒服 |
[18:12] | Not now,son. | 等一下 儿子 |
[18:13] | That your kid? | 那是你儿子 |
[18:14] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[18:16] | This guy has been collecting money for his own kid! | 原来这家伙一直都帮他儿子筹钱 |
[18:19] | What? | 什么 |
[18:21] | Dewey, did you tell these people…? | Dewey 你是不是告诉这些人 |
[18:22] | What the hell you trying to pull here, Mister? | 先生 你到底想搞什么飞机 |
[18:24] | He’s been yanking our chain! | 他在骗我们的钱 |
[18:26] | No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等一下 |
[18:28] | I swear, I didn’t know anything about this. | 我发誓我完全不知道这件事 |
[18:30] | And if he lied to you, well, | 如果我儿子对你们撒了谎的话 |
[18:31] | I can assure you that is not the kind of | 我可以向你们保证 |
[18:33] | behavior I allow in my family. | 在家里我绝对不允许这种行为 |
[18:35] | Ow, ow, ow…Is this your son? | 啊 啊 啊 这是你儿子吗 |
[18:37] | Reese Reese? | |
[18:38] | He was running a black market.. | 他在搞黑市交易 |
[18:39] | He had two diabetics bidding against each other for insulin. | 他让两个糖尿病患者投标胰岛素 |
[18:42] | That is a lie. | 那是骗你们的 |
[18:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now, now, now, wait just a second. | 等一下 我知道现在 |
[18:49] | I know how this must look. | 我跳进黄河谁都洗不清 |
[18:50] | But, if you just give me the chance to get to the bottom of this, | 请你们给一个机会让我弄清楚 |
[18:53] | I swear to you, I will make this right. | 我向你们保证 我会把事情弄好的 |
[18:56] | Come over here.You boys have both behaved very badly. | 过来 你们俩家伙真的很坏 |
[18:59] | So, you are both going to apologize to these nice, | 所以你们要向这些 |
[19:02] | generous people like you have never apologized before. | 善良慷慨的人们道歉 |
[19:05] | You hear me?? | 听到了吗 |
[19:08] | Dewey come on go ahead. | Dewey说吧 |
[19:12] | Nice and loud. | 大声地道歉 |
[19:13] | We’re sorry we left the couch on the tracks | 对不起 我们把沙发留在了铁轨上 |
[19:15] | then wrecked the train. | 搞到火车出事了 |
[19:24] | Reese, run! | Reese 跑啊 |
[19:34] | Well, this is it. | 到家了 |
[19:37] | Maybe I’ll call you sometime. | 有时间我会打电话给你的 |
[19:38] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[19:44] | Hey, I, uh…I actually had a good time. | 嘿 其实我今天玩得很开心 |
[19:47] | Me,too! | 我也是 |
[19:48] | You’re like a really good girlfriend. | 你就像个闺蜜 |
[19:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:57] | Hey, sorry about tonight. | 今晚对不起啦 |
[19:59] | Yeah, well, your plan to palm me off on a 12-year-old backfired | 你原来要把我骗给一个12岁小孩的计划失败了 |
[20:02] | Cause I actually had a really good time. | 因为我今天玩得挺开心的 |
[20:04] | Good for you, Poodlehead. | 好样的 卷毛 |
[20:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:07] | I don’t care about your childish taunts anymore. | 我再也不介意你那幼稚的玩笑了 |
[20:09] | You can call me anything you like. | 你想叫我啥都可以 |
[20:11] | I think I’ll stick with Poodlehead. | 我想我还是叫你卷毛好了 |
[20:13] | Fine. | 好的 |
[20:16] | I’m glad it doesn’t bother you when I call you “Poodlehead,” | 真好 你不觉得我叫你卷毛很烦 |
[20:18] | Poodlehead. | 卷毛 |
[20:21] | I got to tell you, Poodlehead… | 我告诉你吧 卷毛 |
[20:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:24] | Do not set foot outside this area. | 不准踏出这条白线 |
[20:26] | Not one foot. | 一厘米都不行 |
[20:28] | I would just like to get one thing clear. | 我想了解一点的是 |
[20:30] | When we go home, you fellas are still | 我们回家之后 你们一群人 |
[20:32] | Going to be a presence in the community, right? | 还是会在社区里住的 是吧 |
[20:35] | If I wasn’t in uniform, I’d take a swing at you myself. | 要不是我穿着制服的话 我真想赏你一拳 |
[20:40] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[20:41] | Are you telling me that I can’t discipline my own child? | 你是说我连自己的孩子都不能管教吗 |
[20:44] | Lady, we got a lot of angry people in there. | 这位女士 我们这里有好多情绪激昂的群众 |
[20:46] | I think it’s best you stay out here with the other troublemakers. | 我觉得你还是在这里跟他们待在一起好 |
[20:52] | They’d like us to stay inside the box. | 他们让我们待在方框以内 |
[21:02] | This is outrageous. | 这令人太气愤了 |
[21:05] | We’re going to freeze to death out here. | 我们在这里会冷死的 |
[21:07] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办啊 |
[21:08] | Maybe Malcolm can bring us a couple of blankets.Come on. | 或许Malcolm可以给我们拿几条毯子 来吧 |
[21:13] | Malcolm! Can you get us some blankets? | Malcolm 你可以帮我们拿毯子吗 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry. I’m not supposed to leave my cot. | 不好意思 我不能离开我的床 |
[21:23] | Don’t think you won’t suffer the consequences later Mister! | 你这小子 我会秋后算账的 |