时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You can fried an egg in my forehead. | 我热得都能在额头上煎蛋了 |
[00:04] | If you are getting up, Would you give me another lemonade? | 如果你要起身 能再给我杯柠檬水吗 |
[00:17] | Stevie’s house has air conditioning. | Stevie家有空调 |
[00:20] | Let’s get some more. | 咱们再去弄点 |
[00:57] | We’re not renting | 我们没有租下 |
[00:58] | the fanciest place on this island, | 岛上最好的房子 |
[01:00] | – at least I’ll have a place to work on my cliff diving. – Wow… | – 但起码我有自己的地盘去练悬崖跳水呢 – 酷 |
[01:04] | We’re actually sharing a houseboat with | 事实上我们得和Stevie一家一起 |
[01:06] | Stevie’s family on a man-made lake by the power plant. | 在发电厂旁边的人造湖边挤一个船屋呢 |
[01:08] | I don’t want to meet the girl that way to impress. | 但我不想让这姑娘认为我是屌丝 |
[01:12] | – Do… not… touch! – I’m not! | – 别碰它 – 人家没有啦 |
[01:16] | Hal, let me see you bathing suit. | Hal 让我看看你泳衣合身吗 |
[01:19] | No. All these ones you picked out are too big and baggy. | 你挑的都又肥又大 |
[01:21] | Baggy is good. It’s less surface area I have to shave. | 肥点好 省的老娘帮你剃毛 |
[01:23] | – I like the little ones. – No. You always pop out the little ones. | – 我喜欢那件紧身的 – 紧身的兜不住你 |
[01:27] | I do not pop out. That was one time. | 只走光了一次而已 |
[01:29] | Hal The Kenarbans are conservative people. | Hal Kenarban一家很保守的 |
[01:31] | We’ll gonna be in very close quarters with them. | 这次一起度假 |
[01:33] | Now you get the baggy ones. | 你还是别得瑟了 |
[01:35] | Let me just show you something. | 过来给你看点东西 |
[01:36] | It better not be the suit in the egg. | 别又来那招蛋蛋装 |
[01:38] | Don’t say anything until you see it. | 眼见为实嘛 |
[01:44] | Dewey Dewey… | |
[01:48] | Can I see that spear gun? | 能让我看看捕鱼枪吗 |
[01:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:00] | Now, don’t tell me this doesn’t do somethin’ for ya. | 不觉得我性感指数爆棚吗 |
[02:05] | I-I-I’m sorry. I thought you were my wife. | 对不起 我以为拍的是我老婆 |
[02:08] | You see, my wife has the exact same shape… | 我老婆跟你体型一模一样 |
[02:17] | So when I get back, you know, if you wanted, | 等我回来 如果你不介意 |
[02:21] | maybe I could give you a call. | 保持电联如何 |
[02:25] | – Psst! Psst! – Whoa. Look at that guy. | – 看这里看这里 – 看那个家伙 |
[02:29] | Psst! Psst! | 看这里看这里 |
[02:31] | Do you know him? | 你认识他 |
[02:33] | Who? who? that nutcase? | 半疯裸男吗 |
[02:35] | – Of course not. You want to help me choose the surf board. – OK. | – 傻子才认识他 咱们去看冲浪板吧 – 好 |
[02:39] | Oh… For the love of…! Oh! | 看在我七舅姥爷的面上 哦 |
[02:43] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[02:46] | Oh! God, it’s not me, it’s the suit. | 不赖我 都是泳裤惹的祸 |
[02:49] | I am a normal person. I’m here with my family. | 我不是暴露狂 我跟家人来的 |
[02:51] | My son was right over there…malcolm! | 我儿子刚才还在 Malcolm |
[02:53] | – Come with me. – No no no no I know how this looks | – 请跟我走 – 我知道我看起来很二逼 |
[02:55] | but I’m telling you… Malcolm! | 但请听我解释 Malcolm |
[02:58] | No! No! This is a complete misunderstanding. | 别这样 这完全是一场误会 |
[03:05] | Dude, where were you? | 老兄 你去哪了 |
[03:06] | If Spangler finds out you blew off drill practise, | 要是Spangler发现你缺席演习训练 |
[03:08] | – he’s gonna kill you. – I’m not afraid of Spangler anymore. | – 你就死定了 – 小爷才不鸟他 |
[03:12] | – Why aren’t you in uniform? – I’m leavin’. I’m outta here. | – 你怎么没穿制服 – 因为小爷不玩了 |
[03:19] | – You can’t just leave. – Yes, I can. | – 你不能走 – 爷走定了 |
[03:20] | I just turned 18, | 爷已经18了 |
[03:23] | I just turned 18, I’m legally an adult | 是成年人了 |
[03:24] | and no-one can tell me what to do! | 没人能管得了爷 |
[03:25] | I’m getting the hell outta here! | 爷走定了 |
[03:27] | You’re not gonna graduate?! | 毕业证都不要啦 |
[03:28] | Nope I’m going to Alaska. | 不要了 我要去阿拉斯加 |
[03:31] | Francis, it’s crazy up there. You can make $45 an hour | 文凭在那地方就是废纸 |
[03:35] | working on oil rigs or | 哪怕是砍砍树木挖挖石油 |
[03:37] | logging camps and you don’t even need a diploma. | 每小时都能赚45美元 |
[03:40] | Wait! $45 an hour? | 你是说每小时45美元 |
[03:42] | That’s with… room and board. | 还包食宿 |
[03:45] | You work a couple of years and… you’re set for life. | 辛苦几年 后半辈子就享福吧 |
[03:53] | Somethin’ to remember me by. | 这个给你留做纪念吧 |
[03:58] | Do you realise how close your | 你知不知道你爸差点就被 |
[04:00] | father came to being a registered sex offender?! | 定罪成流氓性变态抓走了 |
[04:04] | A registered sex offender! | 流氓性变态 |
[04:06] | – And for what? For some trampy girl? – Mom, please! | – 就因为你为泡妞不管他 – 妈 别说了 |
[04:10] | I feel terrible. I completely understand what I did. | 我知道我这次大错特错了 |
[04:13] | I sold out my own father for a girl. | 为了个妞儿不要亲爹了 |
[04:15] | It’s like the worst thing I’ve ever done. | 这事干得非常不厚道 |
[04:17] | We both agree I’m a terrible person. | 我们都同意我是个糟糕的人 |
[04:20] | For some girl you don’t even know! | 就为了个陌生小妞儿 |
[04:22] | Who wouldn’t even give you the time of day! | 人家还不一定理你 |
[04:23] | That’s your gratitude you show your father | 你就忘了亲爹了 |
[04:26] | Maybe I’m the good one after all. | 看来我才是咱家的乖宝宝 |
[04:28] | Here, Mom. For your throat. I put a little honey in it. | 老妈 喝点蜂蜜水润润嗓子 |
[04:31] | That man gets one vacation a year and this is how you start it! | 你老爸一年才旅行一次 你就这么给他开门红呐 |
[04:35] | You go and make it right! | 你去跟你爸爸道歉 |
[04:39] | – Hello? – Dad’s probably not that mad at me. | – 喂 – 希望老爸没那么生气 |
[04:42] | I mean, it’s not like I personally shoved him in the squad car. right? | 我又没亲自送他进警车是吧 |
[04:49] | – Dad, can I talk to you? – Er, no. Not right now. | – 老爸 能聊几句吗 – 现在不行 |
[04:52] | I’m kinda busy. Reese, | 我有点忙 Reese |
[04:53] | can you come in here and help me with something? | 过来搭把手 |
[04:54] | Sure, Dad. I love to be helpful. | 没问题老爸 我就喜欢学雷锋 |
[04:57] | And close the door? | 顺道把门关上 |
[05:01] | Absolutely not, Francis! | 绝对不行 Francis |
[05:03] | Mom You’re not listening. | 老妈您听我说 |
[05:05] | I can make $45 an hour. | 每小时45美金 |
[05:07] | That’s more than you or Dad makes. | 比你和老爸都挣得多 |
[05:09] | You are going to graduate from high school. | 你老老实实给我念完高中 |
[05:12] | Why spend the tuition? It’s total a waste of money. | 何必浪费钱去缴学费呢 |
[05:14] | We both know I’m failing. | 是个人都明白我不是念书的材料 |
[05:17] | OK, now we both know. | 现在你也知道了 |
[05:19] | Francis, you are going to stay in school until you graduate | Francis 你给我老老实实念完高中 |
[05:22] | and that’s all there is to it. | 这事儿没得商量 |
[05:23] | If you flunk out, then this is another year you’ll stuck there | 挂科的话就重读一年 |
[05:27] | You just can’t stand the fact I’ll be making more money than you! | 你就是嫉妒我比你挣得多罢了 |
[05:31] | Argh…! | 痛啊 |
[05:40] | Whoa. That was close. | 哇塞 好险啊 |
[05:50] | Oh, look at all this lovely scenery and nature. | 这景色太迷人了 |
[05:53] | – This is gonna be wonderful. – Dear, | – 这次旅行一定会很棒 – 亲爱的 |
[05:56] | – did you pack my hat? – Oh, I’m sorry, | – 你给我带帽子了吗 – 哎呀 我没带 |
[05:58] | honey. You should have asked me to. | 谁让你不早说呢 |
[06:00] | No problem. I’ll just create one out of newspaper. | 算了吧 我干脆用报纸做一个好了 |
[06:05] | Everything OK? | 没事吧 |
[06:06] | Everything’s wonderful. We’re on vacation. | 一切都很好 度假就该这样 |
[06:10] | The whole drive up here Dad wouldn’t even look at me. | 一路上老爸都无视我 |
[06:13] | I just wish I could take those two minutes back. | 早知道当时真的不该重色轻爹 |
[06:16] | That’s the King Of The Seas? | 这就是传说中的海上之王 |
[06:20] | No TV! There’s no TV! There’s no TV! There’s no TV! | 大事不好啦 船上没电视 船上没电视 |
[06:27] | There’s… your TV. | 大自然牌电视机 看 |
[06:29] | – I don’t see any TV. – Excuse me. | – 我啥也没看见啊 – 我先闪了 |
[06:32] | Ok. | 也好 |
[06:35] | – Dad, I’ll help you with that. – No, no. I’ve got it. | – 老爸我来帮你 – 不用 我自己能行 |
[06:39] | Dad, please. Wait. | 老爸 请等一下 |
[06:42] | Come on. Talk to me, please. | 拜托别这么无视我了 |
[06:46] | OK, fine… | 好吧 |
[06:48] | Oh,… I wanted to wait till this afternoon but what the heck? | 本来想下午再告诉你 管他呢 |
[06:52] | Check this out. | 看看里边是啥 |
[06:55] | It’s a Cavanaugh. | Cavanaugh牌鱼竿 |
[06:57] | Remember last year | 记不记得去年 |
[06:59] | you saw a picture on a magazine of | 你在杂志上看见 |
[07:00] | a father and a son fishing together, | 父子钓鱼的照片 |
[07:02] | and you said, “Oh I’d like to try that sometimes”? | 你当时说”我也想这样” |
[07:04] | Yeah… | 好像是吧 |
[07:05] | Yeah, well, I just kept lookin’ at that picture | 我当时看着照片 |
[07:08] | and thinkin’ about you and me, | 决定满足你这个愿望 |
[07:10] | and I started putting a little money away, and, | 于是我开始存私房钱 |
[07:13] | you know, I,… I got this for ya. | 买了这个鱼竿给你 |
[07:17] | Oh, man, you wouldn’t believe how hard this week has been. | 儿子你不知道保守秘密有多辛苦 |
[07:20] | Every time that I looked at you I wanted to spill the beans but… | 每次看见你我都忍不住想告诉你 |
[07:24] | This is why you wouldn’t talk to me? | 你是因为这个不理我 |
[07:26] | We’ll take the Dingy out and we’ll do some fishin’. | 带着我们的秘密武器去钓鱼吧 |
[07:29] | – Just the two of us. – Great. | – 就咱俩 – 太棒了 |
[07:32] | See you on board, Skipper. | 队长 甲板上见 |
[07:36] | Hey, guess who’s still the good one. | 现在知道谁是人见人爱花见花开了吧 |
[07:50] | Do… you…? | 你们有没有看见 |
[07:52] | I see it too. | 必须看见啊 |
[07:56] | Hey, boys, what are you doing? | 小子们 干什么呢 |
[08:00] | I don’t know. What are you doing? | 你们打算干点啥 |
[08:04] | Where did you get the boat? | 你们从哪弄得船 |
[08:06] | We stole it from our spirit camp. We’re going to get cigarettes. | 精神训练营 我们打算去弄点烟 |
[08:10] | Spirit camp? So, you girls are…? | 精神训练营 这么说你们是 |
[08:13] | Cheerleaders. | 啦啦队员 |
[08:15] | Bad! Cheerleaders! | 坏啦啦队队员 |
[08:18] | Yeah. We haven’t seen any boys in, like, six weeks. | 我们都吃一个多月”素”了 |
[08:22] | Even you guys are starting to look good. | 就连你们看着都像”红烧肉”了 |
[08:31] | – Wait. Where are you guys going? – Follow us and find out. | – 等下 你们去哪 – 跟着来就知道了 |
[08:41] | Get… the boat…! | 上船 别让她们跑了 |
[08:47] | – Ready to go fishing, son? – Now? | – 走啊 去钓鱼 – 现在吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah. We’re catching everyone’s dinner. | 大伙等着咱们的鱼开伙呢 |
[08:52] | Now, don’t you take this personally, alright? | 儿子你别多心啊 |
[08:55] | This is a special thing with Malcolm and me, just this one time. | 这次是我俩的亲子时间 就这一次 |
[08:59] | Too bad you can’t come with us | 你不能跟我们去泡妞喽 |
[09:01] | Too bad we’re taking the boat | 你们没船去泡妞喽 |
[09:12] | Oh… Oh… | 要上钩了 |
[09:15] | No. | 跑了 |
[09:18] | At least Reese and Stevie are as bored and miserable as I am. | 想到他俩一样没妞泡 我心里就平衡了 |
[09:23] | Remember… to call me… | 记得叫我 |
[09:26] | ..Snoop… | 花花公子 |
[10:00] | This is great. To just relax with adults. | 不用管臭小子们简直太棒了 |
[10:06] | “Suffocate”. | “窒息” |
[10:09] | Good for you, Abe. | 干得漂亮 Abe |
[10:15] | – “Cry baby.” – I believe that’s two words, dear. | – “爱哭娃” – 这是两个词 亲 |
[10:18] | OK, then. | 那就这样 |
[10:20] | Just “Baby”. | 保留”娃” |
[10:24] | I heard what happened. cadet My, my, my. | 我听说你这个小可怜的腿让柜子砸伤了 |
[10:26] | All that splintered wood and broken glass. | 想想那些破碎的木头 打碎的玻璃 |
[10:29] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[10:32] | – What’s that? – A hammer.cadet | – 这是啥 – 锤子 |
[10:35] | I expect you to repair the trophy case. | 你去把柜子修好 |
[10:37] | You’ll find lumber in the common room. | 所需用品在休息室能找到 |
[10:39] | – I have a nine-inch gash in my leg! Hmm… | – 你没看见我腿上的大口子吗 – 嗯… |
[10:42] | That’s quite a handicap. | 是有点不太方便 |
[10:44] | Cadet, you damaged school property! | 学员 但损坏公物就要负责 |
[10:47] | You are the one responsible for repairing it. | 你弄坏了 你负责修好 |
[10:50] | Consider it a character-building lesson. | 让你以后长记性 |
[10:53] | I didn’t damage anything. That was negligence. | 我不是故意的 那是个意外 |
[10:56] | The phone wasn’t properly connected to the wall! | 墙上的电话黏的不牢 |
[10:58] | That’s totally unfair! | 错不在我 |
[10:59] | I decide what’s fair around here. | 我的地盘听我的 让你干啥就干啥 |
[11:02] | But wait. Maybe I’ve been hasty. | 等会儿 也许我有点草率 |
[11:05] | No. Now that I’ve reconsidered, the decision stands. | 让我在想想 这依然你的错 |
[11:08] | You will fix the damage by the end of the week. | 周末之前你必须修好柜子 |
[11:10] | That is all, Cadet. | 就这么定了 孩子 |
[11:16] | – Dewey, you have to let go of the rope. You’re all sunburnt. – No. | – Dewey 松手吧 你都被晒伤了 – 就不 |
[11:19] | – Just let go. It’s gonna be dark soon. – I can’t. | -松手吧 天快黑了 – 我害怕 |
[11:24] | Yes, you can. Just open your fingers. | 没事的 松手就行了 |
[11:26] | – But I’ll fall. – That’s the point. Dewey, just don’t think, just do it. | – 那就掉下去了 – 要的就是这个 松手吧 |
[11:31] | – Just let go! – No! – Oh, for crying out loud! | – 松手 – 不要 – 非逼得我野蛮 |
[11:35] | You let go of that rope and you come in for dinner! | 你给我下来吃饭去 |
[11:38] | – Come on, honey! – No. Ow! | – 下来 – 不要 好疼 |
[11:41] | – I’ll make French fries. – Ow! | – 麻麻给你炸薯条 – 好疼 |
[11:44] | Your favourite. Ice cream. You know you love ice cream. | 下来吃冰激凌 你最爱的冰激凌呦 |
[11:48] | And it was wriggling and fighting. | 那只虫子挣扎着不想当鱼饵 |
[11:50] | And finally I got it on the hook. | 最终还是难逃命运的魔掌 |
[11:52] | That was one hell of a worm. | 真是一条有血性的虫子啊 |
[11:53] | I was sure I’d catch something with it. | 它肯定不会白白牺牲的 |
[11:56] | Dewey, would you pass the salt, please. | Dewey 拜托把盐给我 |
[12:01] | – Where’d you get that shiner? – Mom… | – 你怎么晒伤了 – 问老妈去 |
[12:05] | It was horrible. | 跟老爸钓鱼烂透了 |
[12:06] | It was like we were there for hours. It was so boring. | 一待就几个钟头 要了亲命了 |
[12:13] | – What are you smiling about? – I like these potatoes. | – 你俩美什么啊 – 也许是土豆太好吃了 |
[12:18] | You guys went to the camp? Oh, man. What was it like? | 你们去小妞集中营了 那什么样 |
[12:21] | Imagine 100 fat guys fallin’ downstairs knocking over old ladies. | 想象100个林志玲在你眼前跳忠字舞 |
[12:26] | Multiply that by 10 and you’re not even close. | 她们给我们跳的简直就是脱衣舞 |
[12:29] | Until… today… | 我愿意用生命 |
[12:31] | ..I’d have traded… my life… | 去交换 |
[12:35] | ..For anybody’s… | 如此美好的一天 |
[12:41] | No way. It’s Mom’s. | 别装了 这是你偷拿老妈的 |
[12:43] | If it were Mom’s, | 如果是老妈的 |
[12:45] | would I do this? | 我能这么做吗 |
[12:51] | That was delicious. | 味道真不错 |
[12:56] | I am so sorry about Abe. | 我替Abe跟你们道歉 |
[12:58] | – What do you mean? – Oh, you’re sweet to pretend, | – 你说啥啊 – 你们真贴心 |
[13:00] | but I know he’s ruining everyone’s | 我知道你们一直假装无视 |
[13:02] | vacation with his pouting and sarcastic little digs. | 他的挖苦和抱怨 |
[13:06] | If it bothers you, you should talk to him. | 你觉得闹心就跟他谈谈 |
[13:09] | Sure is a beautiful night. | 多美好的夜晚啊 |
[13:13] | You’re right! Anything is better than this! | 没错 老娘必须跟他谈谈 |
[13:16] | Oh, Malcolm, better hit the hay. | Malcolm 早点睡觉 |
[13:18] | – We’re getting up pretty early tomorrow. – Nightie… | – 我们明天要早起 – 晚安 |
[13:21] | ..Night… | 做个好梦 |
[13:23] | I’ll tell you what the problem is. I hate this boat, | 告诉你吧 我讨厌这条破船 |
[13:26] | I hate this place and I hate everything about this damn vacation! | 我讨厌这破船 讨厌这破旅行 |
[13:30] | Then, why didn’t you say anything? | 那你为什么不早说 |
[13:31] | What difference would it have made? This whole trip was your idea! | 我说话有用吗 是你非要来的 |
[13:34] | And God knows, whatever Kitty wants, Kitty gets! | 你一贯要风得风要雨得雨 |
[13:38] | Stop behaving like a total ass! | 你别在这给我丢人了 |
[13:40] | You’re ruining everyone’s vacation. | 你这是要毁了每个人的度假 |
[13:41] | I could be sitting in a suite in Hawaii right now! | 我本来可以去夏威夷的 |
[13:44] | You know these people can’t afford that. | 你知道他们去不起夏威夷 |
[13:45] | Well Pardon me for going to college and earning a decent living! | 难道我辛苦念书辛苦赚钱还错了 |
[13:49] | Should I drive a crappy car because they do, too?! | 难道他们开三轮车我也得照做吗 |
[13:52] | Hope they cannot hear me! | 他们听不见的 |
[13:56] | And even if they could, | 就算他们听见了 |
[13:57] | they’d certainly understand that it’s just my puckish sense of humour. | 也只能当是我幽默感大爆发 |
[14:01] | Don’t you worry. They’re not that smart. | 别担心 他们才没那么聪明呢 |
[14:04] | – Turn on the radio. – Yeah. | – 把收音机开开 – 好 |
[14:51] | – 116… – What? | – 116 – 你说啥 |
[14:53] | Nothing. | 没说啥 |
[14:58] | 117 117. | |
[15:01] | I didn’t want it to come to this | 我本来不想找麻烦 |
[15:02] | but there’s only so far a person can be pushed. | 但是人是有底限的 |
[15:05] | You don’t have to persuade me. | 不用多说了 |
[15:06] | This is the kind of injustice | 这就是 |
[15:08] | the Alabama legal system was designed to address | 阿拉巴马法律系统派上用场的地方 |
[15:11] | Just sign here. | 在这签个字 |
[15:15] | And we’ll need your parents’ signatures at the bottom. | 你父母也需要签字 |
[15:25] | Great! | 真有你的 |
[15:26] | I’m a notary as well as a lawyer | 我既是公证人也是律师 |
[15:28] | – so I can have this expedited. Great. | – 我会尽快帮你解决 – 太好了 |
[15:35] | Hello? Well, he’s in with a client. Can I call you back? | 你好 他现在在忙 稍后让他回电好吗 |
[15:43] | Mom, please! We can’t watch Dewey! | 老妈 我们不能照看Dewey |
[15:45] | – We already have plans. Now they include your brother. Mom! | – 我们有事情要做 – 带着他一起 – 不要啊 |
[15:49] | This isn’t a negotiation! | 我不是跟你们商量 |
[15:50] | You’re going to take your brother with you, | 带着你弟弟 |
[15:52] | and you’re going to have fun with him! | 给我吃好喝好玩好 |
[15:59] | Now, remember, this is a magic buoy. | 记着 这是一个魔法浮标 |
[16:02] | Mermaid’s are drawn to it and they’ll grant your every wish. | 能召唤美人鱼 人鱼会让你梦想成真 |
[16:05] | But they won’t show up if there’s more than one person here. | 只有当一个人时 她们才会出现 |
[16:07] | Just leave. Don’t insult me. | 你就走吧 别忽悠我了 |
[16:29] | Hi, Malcolm. | 嘿 Malcolm |
[16:32] | Me and my naked friends got tired of waiting for you. | 热爱天体的我们等你等到花儿也谢了 |
[16:35] | You don’t want that jerk Reese to have all the fun, do you? | 你不想Reese抢走所有风头吧 |
[16:39] | – What happened? You got something? – No. | – 咋了 有鱼上钩了吗 – 没有 |
[16:42] | – We’re not gonna catch anything. – I know. | – 我们钓不到鱼的 – 我懂了 |
[16:46] | This is really awful, isn’t it? | 你觉得钓鱼很没劲是吧 |
[16:49] | I don’t think there’s a darn fish in this whole lake. | 估计这湖里一条鱼都没有 |
[16:52] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 这没啥的 |
[16:55] | It’s just nice bein’ out here with you. | 我只是想和你有些亲子时间 |
[17:01] | – Dad. – Mmm? | – 老爸 – 嗯 |
[17:03] | You know the other day at the store | 记得那天在商店 |
[17:05] | when I pretended not to know you? | 我假装不认识你 |
[17:06] | Yeah. That was a new low. | 记得 你忒不仗义了 |
[17:09] | Well, there was this… girl. | 那天 有个姑娘 |
[17:12] | Really? | 就为这个 |
[17:16] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | – 对不起 – 没事了 |
[17:21] | Ooh! Looks like you got a nibble! Atta boy set the hook | 噢 有鱼上钩了 收线 |
[17:24] | Let him run. OK, reel him in. Reel him in. | 让它先挣扎几下 收线收线 |
[17:29] | Look at that, huh?! Come to Poppa, baby. | 好大一条啊 来吧 |
[17:34] | You betcha! Oh, yeah! | 这还用说嘛 来吧 |
[17:36] | That’s a striper! | 是条纹石斑鱼 |
[17:39] | Look at that beauty! Way to go, Malcolm! | 这条鱼太漂亮了 咱们回去吧 |
[17:41] | Thanks, Dad! Oh, look at that! | 谢谢老爸 看那个嘿 |
[17:59] | Huh… Isn’t this your brother’s shirt? | 这不是你哥哥的衬衫吗 |
[18:15] | Ugh! | 哎呦 |
[18:17] | Why…? | 你搞什么啊 |
[18:20] | Ugh! | 哎呦 |
[18:23] | You are in so much trouble! | 你小子死定了 |
[18:25] | I… know! | 那也认了 |
[18:29] | I can’t believe it either. Hi, Dewey! | 我也不知道为啥要这么干 嘿 Dewey |
[18:45] | If you’ll excuse me, dear, | 亲 你不介意的话 |
[18:46] | I believe I’ll take a nap on my luxurious foam bed. | 我打算去奢华高贵的床上打个盹儿 |
[18:53] | How long you gonna let this go on? | 你还打算忍多久 |
[18:54] | I tried to talk to him. It just didn’t help. | 我跟他沟通过 但是没用 |
[18:57] | Maybe you came on too strong. | 试着温柔点 |
[18:58] | You can start by apologising. You don’t have to mean it. | 撒撒娇 道个歉 别当真 |
[19:02] | You have one day of vacation left. You wanna spend it like this? | 假期只剩一天了 你不想别扭下去吧 |
[19:06] | Alright. I can swallow my pride. | 好吧 我就装装小白兔 |
[19:12] | You think you’re on some picnic?! | 你丫以为你在野餐吗 |
[19:14] | With your long suffering sad eyes | 除了翻白眼和撅嘴 |
[19:17] | and your pouting and your two damn striving jags? | 你丫还会什么 |
[19:19] | You are a big, over-indulged momma’s boy! | 你就是被惯坏了长不大的吃奶娃 |
[19:23] | You are an uptight, impossible-to-please, control freak! | 那你就是喜怒无常的控制狂 |
[19:27] | I can’t take it any more! | 老子受够你了 |
[19:29] | What will you do about it, momma’s boy?! Huh?! | 你想怎么着 吃奶娃 |
[19:32] | What’s the big mama’s boy gonna do about it?! | 你个吃奶娃要造反吗 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God… | 大事不妙 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry. I thought you were fighting. | 不好意思 我以为你们在打架 |
[19:46] | I didn’t see anything! | 我啥也没看见 |
[19:51] | Oh, dear God! | 我滴神啊 |
[19:56] | Three weeks of slave labour. | 被罚做家务三周 |
[19:58] | My relationship with Dad will never be the same | 这也算父子关系的新篇章吧 |
[20:00] | – and I can’t stop smiling. – Dewey. | – 我居然心情不错 – Dewey |
[20:03] | Remember when we were both stuck on the buoy | 记得我们在浮标上孤立无援的时候 |
[20:06] | and you said you wanted to be a ventriloquist? | 你说你以后想当腹语表演者 |
[20:07] | Well, I thought we could do it together. | 我觉得咱俩可以一起试试 |
[20:12] | Thanks,… Dad. | 谢了老爸 |
[20:13] | – You’re welcome, son. – Oh, my God! | – 别客气 儿子 – 天啊 |
[20:17] | – What is it? – It’s Francis! | – 咋了 – 是Francis的信 |
[20:21] | He quit school. | 他退学了 |
[20:23] | He’s on his way to Alaska! | 他在去阿拉斯加的路上 |
[20:25] | That’s ridiculous. He can’t just take himself out of school. | 这太扯了 不经我们同意 |
[20:27] | He has to have our permission. | 他不能随随便便离开学校 |
[20:29] | No, he doesn’t. He got himself legally emancipated. | 这货伪造了我们的签名 被合法释放了 |