时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What are you doing? We’ve started showering in gym class. | – 你在干嘛 – 体育课后要在学校洗澡 |
[00:49] | Could you pass the peas, please? | 请把豆子递给我 |
[00:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | You’re welcome. Hal? | – 不客气 – Hal |
[01:02] | Alright, boys. That’s enough. | 好了 孩子们 别闹了 |
[01:11] | Do you think for once could we have a civilised | 能不能在吃饭的时候 |
[01:13] | conversation during dinner free of sound effects? | 来次文明的对话 不要用这么恶心的音效 |
[01:16] | Your mother was right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[01:16] | I don’t think it’s asking too much | 我们吃饭的时候要聊些高雅的事情 |
[01:18] | for us to have some nice dinner conversation. | 这个要求一点都不过分 |
[01:26] | Malcolm, how was school today? | Malcolm 今天在学校怎么样 |
[01:27] | History class was cool. | 历史课很有趣 |
[01:28] | Really ?Tell us about it. | 说来听听 |
[01:30] | Jimmy Perkins kicked the crap out of | Jimmy Perkins把 |
[01:31] | Fred Nason right outside of the window 。 | Fred Nason臭揍了一顿 |
[01:33] | He beat up Fred Nason? That dude is huge! | 他打得过Fred Nason 那家伙块头那么大 |
[01:35] | I know,I couldn’t believe it。 | 我也不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[01:36] | Fred knocked Jimmy’s hat off | Fred吧Jimmy的帽子打掉了 |
[01:38] | and Jimmy turn and punched him in | Jimmy转过来 |
[01:39] | the face five times in a row in a second! | 就朝他脸上一口气打了五拳头 |
[01:41] | Fred fell on the bush and he started hitting him hitting him. | Fred摔进草丛然后爬起来还手 |
[01:44] | It was way cool! | 太精彩了 |
[01:45] | Jimmy Perkins is crazy. | Jimmy Perkins太疯狂了 |
[01:46] | I always told you, crazy beats big every time. | 我告诉过你 不怕横的 就怕不要命的 |
[02:03] | So, how was your day, dear? | 亲爱的 你今天过得好吗 |
[02:06] | Hey, Eric,it’s Francis,how’s Alaska? | 喂Eric 我是Francis 阿拉斯加怎么样 |
[02:08] | Francis,Where are you? | Francis 你在哪呢 |
[02:09] | You were suppose to be here 2 weeks ago! | 你两个礼拜前就该到了 |
[02:10] | I know,but no-one will pick me up, | 我知道 但是没有人来接我 |
[02:12] | I ran out of money and had to work for a week. | 我的钱花光了还打了一个礼拜的工 |
[02:15] | Apparently,There’s a serial killer loose in Idaho | 看样子 他们把我当成 |
[02:17] | who looks just like me. | 潜逃到爱达荷州的连环杀手了 |
[02:18] | You better get here soon | 你最好快点赶过来 |
[02:19] | I don’t know how much longer they’ll hold the job. | 我不知道这个工作他们会给你保留多长时间 |
[02:21] | “I’m almost there!” | 我快到了 |
[02:22] | Listen,Do I take the provincial highway 99 | 我应该走99号高速 |
[02:25] | or the 27 to provincial highway 12? | 还是从27号到12号 |
[02:27] | – What?!Where are you, – I’m close to British Columbia. | – 什么 你到底在哪儿 – 我快到不列颠哥伦比亚了 |
[02:30] | I’m in Bellingham, Washington. | 我在贝灵厄姆 华盛顿州 |
[02:31] | Francis, you’re still 2,000 miles away! | Francis 你离这里还有2000公里远 |
[02:33] | What?! No way! I gotta be near Alaska | 什么 不可能 我快到阿拉斯加了 |
[02:35] | I exchanged all my money for Alaskan dollars! | 我把钱都换成阿拉斯加币了 |
[02:38] | – There’s no such thing as Alaskan dollars! – Sir! | 没有阿拉斯加币这种东西 – 先生 |
[02:44] | Are you almost finished with that? | 你玩够了吧 |
[02:46] | What have you got in mind? | 你想要什么 |
[02:49] | I need you watch the boys next Tuesday night? | 下周二我要你帮我照看孩子们 |
[02:52] | I’ve joined a book club. | 我参加了一个读书会 |
[02:53] | Oh. Lois.you don’t want do that. | 哦 Lois 你不该那样做 |
[02:55] | I joined a record club once, | 我曾经参加过一个音乐俱乐部 |
[02:56] | they haut me for years. | 结果他们纠缠了我好几年 |
[02:57] | It’s not that kind of club Hal. | 不是你说的那种俱乐部 |
[02:59] | This is women from school,adults,discussing books. | 就是几个大学女同学 成年人 一起讨论书 |
[03:03] | I live in a house filled with boys. | 我住在一个全是男人的家里 |
[03:06] | I listen to boy talk | 听男人的谈话忍受男人的噪音 |
[03:08] | and boy noises. I need to spend some time with females. | 我需要和女性接触接触 |
[03:12] | Mmm-hmm. When I see them at the PTA meetings they invite me | 我在家长会上碰到他们 老是邀请我参加 |
[03:14] | to do things and I never go. | 我从不去 |
[03:16] | Yeah? I need to do this for my sanity. | – 对 – 为了保持头脑清醒我需要做这些 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Yes! Yes. Are you even listening to me? | – 对 对 – 你有没有在听我说 |
[03:25] | Of course I am. Here’s what I think. | 当然在听 我是这样想的 |
[03:27] | This book club is a great idea.Lois. | 参加读书会是个好主意 |
[03:30] | It’s about time you did something like this. | 你是应该多做些这样的事了 |
[03:32] | You have a brilliant and beautiful mind that needs challenging. | 你很聪明需要多接受挑战 |
[03:37] | I hope those women can keep up with you. | 我但愿她们别给你拖后腿 |
[03:41] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[03:46] | OK,I left the phone number on the counter. | 电话号在桌子上了 |
[03:48] | The dishes are soaking in the sink. | 盘子泡在池子里面了 |
[03:50] | I took the batteries out of the remote | 遥控器里的电池被我拿出来 |
[03:51] | I put them in the smoke detecter. Just for tonight! | 装在烟雾探测器里了 就一晚上 |
[03:55] | Will you relax, honey? You’re off the clock! | 放松点 亲爱的 你快迟到了 |
[03:57] | This is suppose to be your night out! | 今晚就放心去玩吧 |
[03:59] | Just enjoy yourself, huh? Yeah, Mom. Stop worrying. Have fun. | 玩的愉快 孩儿他妈 不用担心 |
[04:03] | Remember to take the garbage cans to the kerb tonight. | 今晚记得把垃圾桶拿到外面去 |
[04:05] | Please stop worrying! Go have some fun! | 别磨叽了 快去玩吧 |
[04:09] | Now? No, let’s let Mom get a few blocks away. | – 现在行动吗 – 等老妈走出几个街区以后再说 |
[04:13] | Right. This could be a trick. | 对 这样比较保险 |
[04:15] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[04:17] | We’ve got fireworks buried backyard. | 我们在院子里埋了些烟火 |
[04:19] | We’ll dig them up while Mom’s gone. | 等妈妈走了我们就把它们挖出来 |
[04:21] | Tracy Hines is having a party tomorrow night. | Tracy Hines要办派对 |
[04:23] | And we’re not invited. | 却不邀请我们 |
[04:24] | Our justice will be swift but fair. | 我们的惩罚会低调但公平的 |
[04:27] | We’ll be fine! ‘I don’t want to screw this up.’ | 不会有问题的 我可不想搞砸 |
[04:31] | ‘Lois needs time to herself. She deserves a night out.’ | Lois需要一些自己的时间了 她应该出去玩 |
[04:35] | ‘She’ll have great time and will come home all happy.’ | 她会玩的很开心然后愉快的回家 |
[04:38] | ‘I just have to somehow keep the boys under control. | 我只要看住孩子们就行 |
[04:41] | What am I talking about?’ | 瞎想什么 |
[04:43] | ‘They’re good kids. | 他们是好孩子 |
[04:44] | What am I talking about? What am I talking about? | 我这是在想什么,想什么! |
[04:46] | They’re monsters!’ | 他们是魔鬼 |
[04:47] | ‘They’ll destroy everything | 他们会毁掉一切 |
[04:49] | and then ruin Lois’s night! Then she’ll feel | 破坏Lois愉快的夜晚 然后她会觉得 |
[04:51] | like we can’t be trusted on our own! | 我们不可靠 |
[04:53] | She’ll never want a night out again | 她再也不会晚上出去玩 |
[04:55] | and it will all be my fault!’ | 这都是我的错 |
[04:59] | We’re going out back. You’re not going anywhere! | – 我们出去一下 – 你们哪儿都别去 |
[05:01] | You goona stay in your room all night with the door shut! | 呆在房间里关上门 |
[05:03] | Now go! Go! | 现在就去 |
[05:09] | Hmmm! This cheddar is wonderful! -It is good. | 唔 这个干酪真好吃 -那确实 |
[05:12] | So, I really liked the book! -Really? | 我很喜欢这本书 -真的? |
[05:16] | Oh, Karen, let’s have some more that wine! | 哦 Karen 再给我来点酒 |
[05:21] | I love the auther shifted the voice of the narrator | 我欣赏作者通过不同人物的口吻 |
[05:23] | from character to character. | 叙事的方式 |
[05:25] | Oh, I’ll just have to take | 嗯 我只能相信你的观点了 |
[05:27] | your word on that. I didn’t read the book. | 我其实没有看书 |
[05:30] | Oh, was anyone else confused by those flashbacks? | 哦 有没有人也觉得倒叙的那部分很难懂 |
[05:38] | Am I the only one who read the book? | 难道只有我读过这本书 |
[05:40] | Actually, Lois, we don’t make it mandatory to read the book. | 说实话吧 Lois 我们没有强制要求读书 |
[05:45] | – What? – I mean, we’re all busy. | – 什么 – 我是说 我们都很忙 |
[05:48] | But,that shouldn’t prevent us | 但是我们也需要 |
[05:50] | from enjoying a relaxing evening once in a while. | 偶尔来个放松之夜 |
[05:54] | Lois, don’t you feel you | Lois 难道你不觉得 |
[05:56] | deserve one night away from the bickering, | 你得有那么一晚上能够远离 |
[05:59] | the yelling and the TV blaring? | 孩子们的大叫和吵闹还有电视的噪声吗 |
[06:02] | Away from all the stupid little problems | 远离那些麻烦事 |
[06:05] | that can’t seem to be solved without you? | 好像没了你他们就不能活了 |
[06:12] | A little more. | 满上 |
[06:22] | Thank you! Thank you for stopping! | 谢谢 谢谢你停下车 |
[06:24] | I’m glad to. The name’s Roy. | 不客气 我是Roy |
[06:27] | Francis.God it’s freezing out there! | 我叫Francis 冻死人了 |
[06:28] | I’ve been standing there for six hours! | 我在这等了6个小时 |
[06:31] | People were flipping me | 那些人开过去的时候对我竖中指 |
[06:33] | off as they drove by. Why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[06:37] | How far are you going? Mamu. | – 你要去哪儿 – Mamu |
[06:39] | I’m going to Green River. | 我要去Green River |
[06:41] | I can take you almost the whole way. | 我可以把你送到那 |
[06:42] | Really? It’s taken me the last 3 days | 真的吗 过去的三天 |
[06:45] | to get 20 miles! Thank you. | 我才走了二十里路 太感谢了 |
[06:49] | – You OK? – Yeah, it’s just… people aren’t very nice! | – 你还好吧 – 没事 只是 人们太不友好了 |
[06:55] | – You want some coffee? – Yes! | – 想来点儿咖啡吗 – 好 |
[07:00] | When I was leaving, | 我临走的时候 |
[07:00] | my mom and I were yelling and screaming at each other. | 我妈还在跟我吵架 |
[07:02] | She still finding time to tell the cab driver | 她连的士司机选哪条路 |
[07:05] | which route to take to the bus station! | 去汽车站都要指挥 |
[07:07] | She’s a total control freak! | 她是个控制狂 |
[07:09] | She sounds like she’s afraid. | 听起来她很没安全感 |
[07:10] | What would my mom have to be afraid of? | 我妈会害怕什么 |
[07:13] | She could be afraid that if she doesn’t control every | 她害怕她身边的人和事 |
[07:15] | aspect of her life or the lives of the people | 都不受她的控制 |
[07:17] | she cares about that horrible things will happen. | 她害怕可怕的事会发生 |
[07:20] | What horrible things? | 什么可怕的事情 |
[07:22] | Her oldest son moving 5,000 miles away from her. | 她的大儿子去了离家5000里远的地方 |
[07:26] | Alright, you got me there. You’re pretty smart. | 你真说对了 你很聪明 |
[07:30] | I’m on the road 18 hours a day. | 我一天有18个小时都在路上 |
[07:31] | Gives me a lot of time to think | 有很多时间来思考人生 |
[07:33] | about things, about people, | 人们做了什么 |
[07:35] | why they do the things they do. | 为什么要这么做 |
[07:37] | I’m kind of wannabe a psychiatrist. | 我都快成心理医生了 |
[07:38] | I’m glad to finally be out. | 我只是很高兴我终于离开家了 |
[07:40] | I’ve got a line that I won’t cross. | 我有自己的底线 |
[07:42] | If anybody tries to push me across it, I’m gone. | 如果有人逼我,我就翻脸走人 |
[07:45] | Sure everybody’s got a line. | 当然 每个人都有底线 |
[07:47] | But what’s interesting is everyone’s line is different. | 但有趣的是每个人的底线都不一样 |
[07:51] | Sometimes it moves. | 有时还会改变 |
[07:52] | Looking at your situation here. | 看看你现在的处境 |
[07:54] | It is freezing cold, there’s no other cars on the road… | 外面冷的要死 路上也没有别的车 |
[07:58] | I Hypothetically, if I said put on a curly red wig | 假如 我让你戴上如花的假发 |
[08:02] | or I’ll throw you out of truck, | 如果你不戴我就要赶你下车 |
[08:04] | are you gonna go back out into the cold? | 你会这样做吗 |
[08:06] | That’s ridiculous! | 这不可能 |
[08:07] | You can’t use a silly example like that cruel… | 你不能举这么傻的例子 |
[08:12] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[08:16] | Ok!Ok! | 好吧!好吧! |
[08:22] | You haven’t made a sound in half an hour! | 你们半个小时都没动静了 |
[08:24] | What’s going on in here? | 在干什么 |
[08:25] | Nothing. I expect perfect behaviour of your boys tonight. | 没干什么啊 你需要你们几个今天晚上规规矩矩 |
[08:28] | Trust me!If you try anything, | 不要怀疑,如果你们敢轻举妄动 |
[08:29] | ANYTHING AT ALL, | 任何小动作 |
[08:31] | I will be on you like a rainbow on an oil slick! | 我都会死死盯这你们 |
[08:41] | OK,this is good. You sent them a message. | 干得不错 你给他们下马威 |
[08:44] | Fired the shot across their bow.’ | 他们已经被震傻了 |
[08:46] | ‘Now they know who’s in charge!’ | 现在他们知道谁说了算 |
[08:49] | Maybe I was too harsh. | 我是不是太凶了 |
[08:51] | If the boys push back | 如果他们被逼急了 |
[08:52] | they might do something ten times worse | 说不定会做出更出格的事, |
[08:54] | and spoil everything for Lois! | 然后彻底毁了Lois的心情 |
[08:56] | ‘Don’t go soft!’ | 不能软弱 |
[08:58] | All these boys understand is the iron fist!’ | 这些家伙都是吃硬不吃软的 |
[09:02] | No, I need to get them on my side! | 不行 我得拉拢他们 |
[09:07] | Dewey, you will be look out | Dewey 你站岗 |
[09:08] | while we dig up the fireworks. | 我们去把烟火挖出来 |
[09:09] | What’s going on with Dad? | 老爸发什么神经 |
[09:10] | I don’t know !Maybe he’s dealing with something at work. | 我也不是很清楚,也许是工作不顺心吧 |
[09:13] | I hope he’s gonna be OK. | 但愿他没事 |
[09:15] | At his age carrying around that tension | 他这把年纪了 |
[09:17] | can’t be good for you. | 不太适合受刺激 |
[09:18] | Oh! Dad’s here! Who wants ice cream? | 老爸来了 – 谁想吃冰淇淋 |
[09:27] | I come home after work after a ten-hour shift | 我上了10个小时的班回到家 |
[09:30] | and I see my boys | 看到我的儿子们 |
[09:31] | and they’re covered with grass and they’re covered with paint | 满身泥土和颜料 |
[09:33] | and look at me | 然后张口就问 |
[09:34] | You konw what all they can say is “Where’s dinner?” | 你懂得,他们只会说:晚饭呢? |
[09:39] | Too much is expected of us. | 他们要求我们那么多 |
[09:41] | Our society is just so screwed up. | 我们一点个人空间都没有 |
[09:44] | 30 years ago | 要放到30年前 |
[09:45] | You could just at least pick something and go with it. | 你可以随心所欲 想干什么都行 |
[09:49] | A housewife, a career woman, sex slave. | 当个家庭主妇 女强人 性奴隶 |
[09:52] | But now you’re supposed to do everything | 但现在你要是全能女超人 |
[09:54] | and it’s impossible! | 那是不可能的 |
[09:55] | Unless you’re Lillian Miller. Yeah! | 除非你是Lillian Miller 对 |
[09:59] | If it weren’t for me my | 要不是我在的话 |
[10:00] | family would be naked,living in trees, eating berries. | 我老公儿子肯定光着屁股住在树上面靠野果为生 |
[10:03] | Do they appreciate what I do for them? Nooooo! | 他们会感谢我们做的一切吗 不会 |
[10:07] | Lillian Miller’s family surprised her | Lillian Miller家里人给了她一个惊喜 |
[10:09] | with a trip to Spain! | 带她去西班牙玩了 |
[10:10] | No kidding! | 一点儿都不夸张 |
[10:12] | You know,the other day,I discovered a two-inch-long | 跟你们说 有一天 我发现我的肩膀上 |
[10:14] | hair growing out of my shoulder. | 长出来一根两英尺长的毛 |
[10:16] | How long has it been there? | 我都不知道什么时候开始长的 |
[10:18] | I don’t have time to put myself together in the morning. | 我早上都没时间收拾自己 |
[10:21] | Lillian Miller brought | Lillian Miller上次做了 |
[10:23] | 20 home-made cakes to the school-bake sale. | 20个自制蛋糕去学校募捐拍卖会上 |
[10:27] | I had those! | 我吃过那个蛋糕 |
[10:29] | They were delicious! | 好吃得很 |
[10:32] | The woman just cooks like a god | 这个女的做食物好吃的要命 |
[10:34] | but she never puts on a pound! | 却一点不长胖 |
[10:37] | You can’t be 45 and still be a size 2! | 她怎么能45岁了还有2号的腰围 |
[10:40] | Those are sizes for children! | 那是儿童尺寸吧 |
[10:42] | It’s size for children.And Lillian! | 就是儿童尺寸,还有Lillian |
[10:45] | Ladies, I just realised something. | 姐妹们 我突然明白了 |
[10:47] | Society isn’t the thing that making us miserable. | 不是社会造成我们这么悲剧的 |
[10:50] | I mean.Hell, we’re society! | 去他的 我们才是社会的主人 |
[10:54] | No, no! Every single one of our problems can be traced back | 造成我们现在这样的 |
[10:58] | to that tight-assed overachieving | 就是那个身材好 多才多艺 |
[11:01] | marathon-running master chef… | 有运动细胞 做饭又好吃的 |
[11:04] | Lillian Miller ..Lillian Miller! | |
[11:10] | *Mademoiselle from Armentieres, Parlez-vous* | *小姐小姐你会说英语吗* |
[11:12] | *Mademoiselle from Armentieres, Parlez-vous* | *小姐小姐你会说英语吗* |
[11:15] | *She got the palm and the croix de guerre* | *她心灵手巧人又美* |
[11:17] | *For washing soldiers’ underwear* | *她还帮你洗内裤* |
[11:18] | Inky dinky, parlez-vous… * | *七怪奇怪你会说英语吗* |
[11:20] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What? | 喔喔喔 – 怎么了 |
[11:23] | It’s hinky dinky parlez-vous. | 是奇怪奇怪你会说英语吗 |
[11:25] | That’s what I said. You said inky dinky. | – 我就是这么说的 – 你说的是七怪 |
[11:28] | You’ve got to start over. | 从头再来一遍 |
[11:29] | I’m not starting over. It’s freezing out there! | 我才不要 外面冷死了 |
[11:31] | I can barely feel my lips anymore! | 我的嘴都冻僵了 |
[11:36] | *Mademoiselle from Armentieres, Parlez-vous* | *小姐小姐你会说英语吗* |
[11:39] | *Mademoiselle from Armentieres, Parlez-vous* | *小姐小姐你会说英语吗* |
[11:44] | Thanks for the ice-cream, Dad. | 谢谢你的冰淇淋 老爸 |
[11:46] | You’re welcome, Dewey. Don’t worry about this mess | 不客气 Dewey 不管这些盘子, |
[11:49] | I’ll take care of it.Just sit there and relax. | 我来收拾,你们坐在这 放松一下 |
[11:55] | Alright, what the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[11:57] | I not sure but I think he’s feeling guilty about something. | 他好像在弥补什么 |
[12:00] | Maybe we can exploit it! | 我们得调查一下 |
[12:01] | How? Send Dewey in there | 怎么做 让Dewey假哭 |
[12:03] | crying about the train Mom put in the attic. | 去要回老妈藏在阁楼的玩具火车 |
[12:05] | Mom didn’t put a train in the attic. | 老妈没有把玩具火车藏在阁楼 |
[12:07] | Exactly!When he’s up there and try to find it, | 正是如此,当他在阁楼里找的时候 |
[12:09] | You and me can dig up the fireworks before mom gets home. | 我们趁老妈回来前把东西挖出来 |
[12:12] | Dewey, we need you to cry. | Dewey 你得哭出来 |
[12:14] | But it’s gotta be the right kind of crying. | 必须哭的很像 |
[12:15] | Not sobbing, more of a whining | 不是啜泣 |
[12:17] | sound with the penetrating quality. | 是那种唧唧歪歪揪心的大哭 |
[12:19] | Give me a moment. | 让我酝酿一下 |
[12:22] | OK, that was a good idea. Boys’re happy. | 这个主意不错 孩子们很高兴 |
[12:25] | I’ve got them motivated | 我已经教他们 |
[12:26] | to behave themselves and Lois is gonna see | 要守规矩 Lois会看到 |
[12:29] | that I can handle them without her. | 她不在我也可以把他们看好 |
[12:31] | ‘Are you kidding me? You’ve gone soft!’ | 开什么玩笑 你这是软弱的表现 |
[12:33] | ‘You’ve totally lost the boys respect. | 你在他们面前失去威信了 |
[12:35] | Lois isn’t gonna like this!’ | Lois不会买账的 |
[12:37] | Come on! They’re under control. | 拜托 他们被我管的很好 |
[12:39] | ‘What if they aren’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[12:41] | What if they’re pretending to behave | 如果他们是假装的 |
[12:43] | so they can set you up?’ | 就为了糊弄你 |
[12:46] | You’ve gotta Occupy these boys. Keep them so busy | 你必须让他们干点什么 |
[12:49] | that they don’t have time to get in trouble. | 让他们没机会捣乱 |
[12:50] | How can I keep them busy? | 我得让他们干什么呢 |
[12:51] | well you better find a way | 你最好找到个方法 |
[12:55] | Dad, Dewey really wants you – Boys! | – 老爸 Dewey要你帮忙 – 孩子们 |
[12:57] | Boys.Let’s spend a little time together. | 我们来一起做点什么 |
[12:59] | We can… I know! We can do some callisthenics! | 我们可以 知道了 我们可以做广播体操 |
[13:02] | What?! Come on.You boys love to exercise! | – 什么 – 你们不是最喜欢做运动吗 |
[13:05] | But I just ate a ton of ice cream. | 但是我刚吃完一大堆冰淇淋 |
[13:07] | All of them are reasons. | 正是如此 |
[13:08] | You are starting to get a little flabby.Come on. | 你看你现在都有点胖胖的了 来吧 |
[13:13] | I’m too full. | 肚子好撑 |
[13:14] | While When you start moving you’ll feel better! | 动起来你就会感觉好点了 |
[13:17] | Let’s go! One. Two. | 一起来 一 二 |
[13:17] | One. Two. One. Two. One. Two. | 一 二 一 二 一 二 |
[13:23] | Stupid! Stupid! It was a terrible idea! | 愚蠢 愚蠢 真是个馊主意 |
[13:26] | It was a great idea! A great idea poorly executed. | 这是个好主意 只是执行上出了点问题 |
[13:30] | Terrible idea. Terrible execution. | 馊主意 执行也不行 |
[13:33] | Why don’t you just lock them in the bathroom | 你干脆把他们锁在屋子里 |
[13:35] | until Lois gets home and be done with it? | 等到Lois回来就万事大吉了 |
[13:43] | Look at that house. It’s perfect! | 看看他们家的房子 真漂亮 |
[13:47] | No, no, no! We didn’t come here for a mindless vandalism. | 别别 我们不是来搞破坏的 |
[13:51] | We came to screw up her car! | 我们是来搞坏她的车的 |
[13:54] | See how she feels when | 让她像个常人一样 |
[13:55] | she’s 10 mins late for car pool like a real person! | 上班迟到10分钟 |
[13:59] | She probably won’t even be able to get out of bed on a morning! | 她估计会气的起不来床吧 |
[14:03] | This time next year she’s gonna be living in a trailer | 明年的今天她就得住在拖车里了 |
[14:08] | with little ceramic donkey in the front yard. | 院子里只有一只陶瓷驴 |
[14:11] | Shhh! Shhh! | 嘘 嘘 |
[14:15] | Whoopsy! Whoops! | 哦噗 |
[14:17] | Will you shhh?! | 能不能小点儿声 |
[14:22] | She’s wearing pearls to make cookies?! | 她做饼干的时候都要带着珍珠项链 |
[14:25] | Doilies!What kind of monster is this woman. | 还带装饰 这个女人简直是恶魔 |
[14:28] | Oh, God! Those cookies smell good! | 哦 天哪 真好闻 |
[14:31] | Let’s kill her and eat them! | 我们把她杀了然后吃光饼干 |
[14:33] | Karen.Why don’t you go stand guard. | Karen 你去站岗 快 |
[14:40] | Come on !Quick! | 赶紧,小声点! |
[14:57] | Oh, one of us should probably know something about cars. | 我们中间至少有一个得懂车吧 |
[15:01] | It doesn’t matter! | 管他的 |
[15:02] | Just pull some of the wires! Let’s get out of here! | 随便拔根线 咱们就跑 |
[15:09] | Karen! Karen! You’ve gotta stop! | Karen Karen 停下来 |
[15:11] | Karen! You’ve gotta settle down! | Karen! 你淡定些 |
[15:14] | Whoa! Whoa! Karen, | 喔 喔 Karen |
[15:17] | why don’t you see if you can say the alphabet backward? | 看你能不能倒着背字母表 |
[15:20] | Z, y, x, w, v, u, t, s, r, q, Z, y, x, w, v, u, t, s, r, q, | |
[15:24] | p, o, m, n, l, k, j, I, h, g, f, e, d, c, b, a! p, o, m, n, l, k, j, I, h, g, f, e, d, c, b, a! | |
[15:29] | I’ve been pulled over a few times. | 我被交警查过好几次酒驾了 |
[15:31] | Hey! Lillian’s gone! What do you mean, gone? | – 嘿 Lillian不见了 – 什么意思 |
[15:38] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:03] | It’s a pointless exercise! You haven’t proven a thing. | 你这样做没有什么意义 证明不了什么 |
[16:06] | You certainly haven’t determined what my limits are. | 你在考验我的底线 |
[16:08] | This hasn’t bothered me | 我不在乎 |
[16:10] | – and if you think it has, the joke is on you! – Clench. | – 最后可笑的是你 – 夹住 |
[16:15] | ” ..10-31 and 6-42, 2 men… “ | 两个人在10-31和6-42号 |
[16:22] | That’s the third time he | 他们在这个巷子里转了第三遍了 |
[16:24] | drove down that alley! He knows we’re in here! | 他们知道我们躲在这 |
[16:26] | This is gross! I can’t believe I’m wearing open-toed shoes. | 脏死了 我竟然还穿着露脚趾的鞋子 |
[16:30] | I can’t believe I’m hiding from the cops in a dumpster! | 我竟然为了躲警察钻进垃圾箱 |
[16:34] | I just wanted to talk about books. | 我就是想谈论谈论书 |
[16:38] | Oh, and it was such a good book, too! | 哦 真是一本好书 |
[16:42] | The first shadowing was effective without being heavy-handed. | 首先这种对照的写法很有效果而且不显笨拙 |
[16:46] | The characters were flawed but compelling and the entire story | 书中人物虽然有缺陷但是很吸引人 |
[16:50] | was brimming with insight into the character’s condition! | 而且整本书都很深刻的挖掘了人物的内心世界 |
[16:55] | But how did you find time to read it? | 你怎么会有时间读书 |
[16:58] | Your family sounds so horrible! | 你家听起来那么乱 |
[17:00] | I was lying! | 我骗你们的 |
[17:03] | I made all that stuff up so that I would fit in! | 我为了融入你们才编造的 |
[17:08] | They’re wonderful! I mean, they’re idiots! | 他们都很乖 虽然他们都是傻瓜 |
[17:11] | But at least they try. | 但至少他们都努力想变乖 |
[17:15] | I wanted it to be the happiest night! | 我以为今天晚上会很美好 |
[17:16] | Look what I did with it! | 现在却成这幅样子 |
[17:20] | – What are you doing? – You’ll see. | – 你要干嘛 -你懂得 |
[17:22] | Go home to your family and hug them for me. | 我要让你先回家,替我拥抱你的家人 |
[17:25] | They sound wonderful! | 他们听起来都很好 |
[17:26] | Hey, piggy! Over here! | 嘿 猪头们 过来 |
[17:30] | Here, piggy, piggy, piggy! | 来这啊 猪头 猪头 猪头 |
[17:37] | Come on, show me what you got! | 来啊 来抓我啊 |
[17:42] | Am I supposed to be afraid of an electric shaver?! | 我才不怕你的电棒呢 |
[17:46] | Aaaaarh! | 啊啊啊 |
[17:51] | “..Lighter than most other minerals.” | 比其他的矿物更亮 |
[17:53] | Why is he making us watch this documentary about salt? | 他为什么让我们看讲怎么制盐的纪录片 |
[17:55] | Would you rather be locked in the bathroom? | 总比被关在厕所里好吧 |
[17:58] | Or chased by the hug monster? | 或者被他追着抱好吧 |
[18:00] | – Whould you just do something! – I’m trying! | – 快想想办法吧 – 我在努力呢 |
[18:02] | Every time we make a move he’s 2 steps ahead of us. | 每次我们想行动 他都比我们提前下手 |
[18:05] | He’s impossible to predict! | 我们猜不出他的心思 |
[18:06] | At least with Mom you get a little consistency. | 要是老妈的话我们能掌握规律 |
[18:08] | Dad’s operating on a whole other plane. | 但是老爸的行动毫无规律可言 |
[18:11] | Hey, you put salt on French fries! | 原来薯条上面撒的是盐 |
[18:17] | Ground them! Cut off their food supply! | 把他们关起来 断了他们的食物 |
[18:19] | They just need love! Give them the belt! | 他们只是需要关爱 用皮带抽他们 |
[18:25] | Make them fear you! | 让他们害怕你 |
[18:33] | These are precious years! Get in the car and go. | 想想过去的好时光 跳上车跑吧 |
[18:50] | Shut up! | 都闭嘴 |
[18:56] | OK, that’s it. | 够了 |
[19:00] | I am going to take a bath. | 我要去洗个热水澡 |
[19:03] | I’m asking you boys one last time to behave. | 我最后强调一次 你们要乖 |
[19:07] | Not for me but for your mother. | 看在你们妈妈的面子上 |
[19:10] | After all she does for you one night of peace | 她为你们那么操劳 就让她好好玩一晚 |
[19:14] | shouldn’t be too much to ask for. | 这要求不过分吧 |
[19:16] | So if you love her, you will do this for her. | 如果你们爱她 就为了她 放乖点儿 |
[19:29] | Wow, Francis.I’ve never had anyone empty the box before! | 哇喔 Francis 我从来没让谁用过这么多道具 |
[19:32] | I’m outta props! | 我的道具都用光了 |
[19:33] | You know I was a little bored with your | 开始我对你的怪癖还有点不能接受 |
[19:35] | experiment at first but I gotta admit, | 但是不得不承认 |
[19:37] | I learned a lot about myself tonight. | 我今晚重新认识了自己 |
[19:39] | I mean who am I to judge other people for the choices they make? | 我不应该评价别人的选择 |
[19:42] | You know from now on I’m gonna be a | 从现在开始我顿悟了 |
[19:44] | bit more understanding and a lot more humble. | 我要多理解人多包容人 |
[19:47] | – Wanna stop for some dinner? – What, like this? | – 想停下来吃点东西吗 – 就这个样子 |
[19:51] | Sure! Why not like this? | 好呀 没什么大不了的 |
[19:54] | Have you thought about writing a book? | 你有没有考虑过写本书什么的 |
[19:56] | I’m sure lot of people… | 我肯定很多人… |
[19:57] | Hey, Merna! | 嘿 Merna |
[20:00] | What time’s the pageant? | 表演什么时候开始 |
[20:06] | Fluffy’s collar? Mom said he ran away! | Fluffy的狗牌 妈妈不是说他跑掉了吗 |
[20:10] | Get out of there, Dewey! Tracy should have invited us! | 别管了Dewey Tracy会后悔没有邀请我们 |
[20:15] | This is what you get for being rude. | 这就是他不友好的代价 |
[20:17] | OK,We’ll hide these in the closet tonight, | 好 我们把这些都藏到柜子里 |
[20:20] | then we’ll cover up the hole | 然后盖住这个洞 |
[20:21] | and by the time Mom’s home, we’ll be sleeping. | 等妈妈回来的时候我们都睡了 |
[20:23] | Boys! FIREWORKS?! | 崽子们 玩烟火 |
[20:28] | – FIREWORKS?! Omph! – How did she…? – I don’t know! | – 烟火 哦噗 – 她怎么回来了 – 我也不知道 |
[20:32] | You boys are in so much trouble! | 你们摊上大事了 |
[20:36] | I can’t leave you alone for a second! | 一点儿都不让人省心 |
[20:38] | Next time I go out andI’ll chain you to the floor! | 下回我得把你们拴起来 |
[20:41] | We tell you to behave | 我说的话 |
[20:43] | you don’t even pretend to listen! | 你们都左耳朵进右耳朵出 |
[20:44] | You might as well cut off your ears | 还不如干脆把耳朵剁了去 |
[20:46] | and throw them in trash for not use them. | 反正留着也没有什么用 |
[20:49] | You are grounded for the next month! | 你们下个月被禁足了 |
[20:51] | “Get down on the ground with your hands behind your head.” | 手放在头上趴下 |
[20:55] | While you’re being punished | 我希望在你们被惩罚的时候 |
[20:57] | I hope your friends are doing all sorts of fun stuff | 你们的朋友会进行各种有趣的活动 |
[21:01] | because you won’t be doing any of it! | 因为你们什么都干不了 |
[21:04] | You are gonna suffer! | 我要你们受煎熬 |
[21:07] | I should get out there. | 我得出去看看 |
[21:09] | Nah, you’ll just screw it up. | 算了 你只会添乱的 |
[21:12] | Good call. ” | 有道理 |