时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Hal, did you replace that bulb in the kitchen? | Hal 你灯泡换了吗 |
[00:39] | What does it look like I’m doing?! | 那你觉得我现在在干嘛 |
[01:18] | Here we are, Bernard. | 我们到了 Bernard |
[01:20] | This is my cage. | 这就是我的笼子 |
[01:22] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[01:25] | Mom? Dad? | 爸 妈 |
[01:26] | This is Bernard, he’s the hamster from my class. | 这是Bernard 我们班养的仓鼠 |
[01:29] | Remember? It’s my weekend to take care of him. | 记得吗 这周末轮到我照顾他了 |
[01:31] | Dewey, Please? This isn’t a good time. | Dewey 现在没空听你讲这个 |
[01:33] | I want you to see how good I can be at taking care of him. | 我只是想让你看看我照顾他照顾得多好 |
[01:35] | Just like how good I’d be at taking care of a dog. | 如果有只狗我也能照顾得好 |
[01:38] | I don’t know if I mention | 我说过 |
[01:39] | that all the other kids in the neighborhood have dogs? | 附近的小孩都有狗吗 |
[01:42] | Honey, your father and I need to talk. | 亲爱的 你爸和我在谈事情 |
[01:45] | I saw a nice one at the pet store | 我在宠物店看到一只不错的狗 |
[01:47] | it’s half breed Dan and something else. | 是大丹狗和其他狗杂交的 |
[01:49] | And I could name him Jeff and | 我可以叫他Jeff |
[01:50] | – Go play in your room! – OK. | – 去你房间玩去 – 好的 |
[01:58] | I’ll put your cage right here, Bernard. | 你的笼子就待在这 Bernard |
[02:00] | Sorry I said I wanted a dog in front of you. | 抱歉我刚才说比较想要一只狗 |
[02:04] | Is your brain big enough to get your feelings hurt? | 你会觉得很受伤吗 |
[02:07] | Me neither. But don’t worry. I’ll still take a good care of you. | 我也是 别担心 我还是会好好照顾你的 |
[02:13] | Bernard Bernard? | |
[02:29] | But Hal. I thought you were just getting a routine check-up. | 但是Hal 我以为那只是例行检查 |
[02:32] | That’s when they usually find these things. | 这种事总是这样比较常发生 |
[02:33] | Can’t they do anything? | 他们不能做点什么吗 |
[02:34] | Not until they get the biopsy back. | 得等他们拿回活检结果后 |
[02:40] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[02:44] | You can’t call that a short cut! | 你不能管那个叫捷径 |
[02:46] | – A shortcut has to be shorter! – Says who?! | – 捷径要比较短才算 – 谁说的 |
[02:48] | Says the word! | 那个词本身就表明了 |
[02:50] | No. A short cut is just when you don’t use regular streets. | 不对 捷径是指不走寻常路 |
[02:53] | So according to you if it took 150 years to cross the street. | 所以照你来说 如果仅是穿过一堆灌木树丛 |
[02:56] | as long as you went through some bushes and trees, | 但要花费150年 |
[02:58] | that’d be qualified as a short cut?! | 这也算是捷径 |
[03:00] | God. You hate being wrong. Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. | 天哪 你就是不服输 嗨 老爸老妈 |
[03:05] | – What is wrong with you? Look at that floor! – Oh, sorry. | – 你们什么毛病啊 看看地板 – 我们错了 |
[03:09] | How many times have I told you don’t track muddy in this house. | 我得告诉你们多少次这个房子里不许有泥巴印 |
[03:12] | We will clean it up. | 我们会弄干净的 |
[03:13] | That’s not good enough. you’re grounded all week. | 这不够 禁闭一周 |
[03:15] | – What? – You can’t do that! Just some stupid footprints. | – 什么 – 你不能那么做 只是些愚蠢的脚印 |
[03:18] | – Want to be grounded for two weeks? – Dad! | – 想要变成两周吗 – 老爸 |
[03:20] | You heard your mother. | 就按你妈说的做 |
[03:21] | This is ridiculous! You’re being totally unfair! | 这太荒谬了 太不公平了 |
[03:24] | Just because Malcolm got mud on his shoes and | 只是因为Malcolm鞋上有些泥 |
[03:26] | tracked it in the house | 把地板弄脏了 |
[03:27] | – doesn’t mean he should be grounded. – Go to your room now! | – 他也不该被禁闭啊 – 去你的房间 马上 |
[03:34] | What’s her problem? | 她有什么毛病 |
[03:35] | Dad and mom are so bored they invent stuff to be upset about. | 老爸老妈无聊到自己制造这些让他们生气的事 |
[03:42] | Are you the biggest idiot to ever walk this Earth? | 你是地球上行走着的最傻的人吗 |
[03:47] | – Good morning. – What did I tell you to do, jackass? | – 早上好 – 我叫你做什么了 混蛋 |
[03:50] | To paint the kitchen, which I’m doing. | 粉刷厨房 我正在做啊 |
[03:52] | What kind of a moron paints a kitchen white? | 什么样的傻瓜会把厨房刷成白的啊 |
[03:55] | You wanna see all the dirt? | 是想看到所有的污渍吗 |
[03:56] | What’d they teach you in college anyway. | 大学到底教会了你什么 |
[03:58] | For your information, I’m a high school dropout | 告诉你 我高中就退学了 |
[04:01] | and I used the paint that you set out for me. | 而且我用的是你摆在这的油漆 |
[04:03] | I moved that paint so you could get to the green, idiot. | 我移开了那罐让你好拿到绿的油漆桶 傻瓜 |
[04:06] | Now you gonna do it over, | 现在你重新弄好 |
[04:07] | – I don’t care if you’re here all night doing it! – What? | – 在这刷整晚我也不在乎 – 什么 |
[04:09] | That paint you wasted is coming out of your pay. | 你浪费的油漆我从你工资里扣 |
[04:14] | I should paint it the colour of your dye job. | 我该刷成你头发染的颜色 |
[04:21] | – What? – He didn’t say anything. | – 你说什么 – 他什么都没说 |
[04:24] | I said maybe I should just paint it the same colour as your dye job, | 我说我该刷你头发染的颜色 |
[04:29] | you sagging, leathery, hatchet-faced, dried-up old hag. | 你个皮肤松弛粗糙 表情凶狠 面容枯槁的老巫婆 |
[04:34] | Alright, college boy, you want it? | 好的 大学生 你想要这样吗 |
[04:36] | You got it! I’m gonna kick your ass! | 好的 我要好好修理你 |
[04:39] | – Excuse me? – I’m kickin’ your ass. | – 你说什么 – 我要修理你了 |
[04:41] | You don’t ever disrespect me like that. | 你不能那样不尊敬我 |
[04:43] | What are you doing? You can’t challenge her to a fight. | 你在干嘛 别跟她宣战啊 |
[04:45] | I didn’t challenge anybody. | 我没跟任何人宣战啊 |
[04:47] | Hey, Lavernie’s fightin’ college boy! | 快来看 Lavernie要跟大学生打架了 |
[04:51] | We’ve got an opening Sunday at two before Mass. | 在Mass之前有个周日下午两点是有空的 |
[04:53] | Sunday. Two o’clock. Your ass, my foot. | 周日 下午两点 你的屁股和我的脚 |
[04:56] | This is insane. There’s no way I’m fighting a woman! | 这太疯狂了 我不可能跟一个女人打架啊 |
[04:59] | If I don’t mind, why should you? Oooooo! | 如果我不在乎 你在乎什么 |
[05:03] | See what she did there? She is as much as called him a woman. | 知道她做了什么吗 她相当于说他是个女人了 |
[05:06] | It’s gonna be a blood bath! | 肯定会血流成河 |
[05:23] | You’re right, Dewey. | 你是对的 Dewey |
[05:24] | When was the last time we played ball? | 我们上次一起玩球是什么时候 |
[05:28] | I don’t know. Sometimes life just gets away from you | 我不知道 有的时候生活就这样过去了 |
[05:31] | and you forget the things that are really important. | 但你忘了真正重要的是什么 |
[05:38] | – This is crazy. – I have enough on my mind | – 这太疯狂了 – 除了你们俩 |
[05:41] | without worrying about you boys and your shit ! | 我脑子里已经有够多要烦的了 |
[05:43] | – But, Mom – You and your brother not to leave this room. | – 但是老妈 – 你和你兄弟都不能离开这间房 |
[05:45] | I don’t want to see you. I don’t want to hear you. | 我不想看到你们 不想听到你们的声音 |
[05:47] | I don’t want to sense your presence. | 不想感受到你们的存在 |
[05:50] | For crying out loud, Reese, | 我都欲哭无泪了 Reese |
[05:52] | there’s a mirror right there! | 这里就有面镜子 |
[05:54] | Believe me, I am going to watch that door like a hawk. | 相信我 我会跟鹰一样盯着这扇门 |
[06:01] | What’s her problem? This can’t just be about the mud. | 她到底什么毛病 不可能只是因为泥巴 |
[06:04] | There is something else going on. What’ve you done lately? | 肯定发生了什么事 你最近干了什么 |
[06:07] | There was just some fire at the Richardsons’ , | 就是在Richardson那放了点火 |
[06:09] | the windshield, the Sampsons’ fire, | 还有挡风玻璃 Sampsons那的火 |
[06:11] | the Jacksons’ fire. Nothing she knows about. | Jackson那的火 这些她都不知道 |
[06:15] | This sucks! | 这糟透了 |
[06:16] | Well, if you can’t do the time, | 如果你不能接受后果 |
[06:18] | don’t do the crime. See ya Monday. | 就别犯事儿 周一见咯 |
[06:20] | Hey, moron, do you know what tomorrow night is? | 白痴 你知道明晚有什么吗 |
[06:23] | Christine Matson’s party! | Christine Matson的派对啊 |
[06:25] | What? That’s this weekend? | 什么 是这周末吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, and her sister Jena’s bringing all her friends from catholic school. | 对 而且她姐姐Jena会把她的朋友都带来 |
[06:30] | I love those girls. | 我爱她们 |
[06:31] | They tongue kiss whether they like you or not! | 不论喜不喜欢你她们都会跟你舌吻 |
[06:33] | It’s shaking hands to them. | 随便得跟握手似的 |
[06:34] | It’s some kind of cultural thing. We have to go! | 像是种文化传统 我们必须去 |
[06:39] | Reese, if I show you a way we can go to the party. | Reese 如果我告诉你我们如何能去派对 |
[06:41] | do you promise never to let anyone find out | 你能保证不让任何人知道吗 |
[06:44] | even though you’re an idiot? | 即使你是个白痴 |
[06:45] | – I swear. – OK. | – 我发誓 – 好吧 |
[06:50] | I was saving this for a life or death emergency… | 不是危及生命的情况我不会拿出来的 |
[06:53] | ..Or a really good party. | 或者为了超棒的派对也可以啦 |
[06:56] | Tell me! | 快告诉我 |
[07:03] | No way. Not hitting Mom with that! | 不可以 不能用这个打老妈 |
[07:05] | Reese, tomorrow night, after everyone’s got into bed, | Reese 明晚大家都睡了后 |
[07:08] | we take out the floorboard | 我们拿出这块木板片 |
[07:09] | and sneak outside through the crawl space. | 从这里偷偷爬出去 |
[07:12] | Wow. Tunnelling out of our own room. | 从我们房间穿通道出去 |
[07:15] | She can’t lock us in any more. | 她再也不能把我们锁起来了 |
[07:17] | – Mom’s powerless. – Yeah. | – 老妈什么也做不了了 – 对啊 |
[07:19] | Now she’s just a crazy old lady we have to live with. | 现在她只是我们不得不一起住的疯癫的老女人 |
[07:43] | Thanks, Dewey! | 谢啦 Dewey |
[07:47] | There’s Dewey. Let’s hurt him, fellow idiot. | 是Dewey 白痴们 一起去揍他 |
[07:50] | Yes. I hate him for his handsomeness. | 好啊 他的英俊太招人恨了 |
[08:11] | – Hi, Dewey. – Hi, Lance. | – 嗨 Dewey – 嗨 Lance |
[08:14] | – Well, what do ya know? – It’s Bernard. | – 你又知道什么了 – 这是Bernard |
[08:17] | Let me see him. | 让我看看 |
[08:17] | – You can’t have him. – That’s alright. I can wait. | – 你不能拿走他 – 没事 我可以等 |
[08:21] | Next week is my turn to have him. | 下周就轮到我了 |
[08:24] | We’re gonna have a lot of fun. | 我们会很开心的 |
[08:30] | You can’t keep the hamster. He belongs to the class. | 你不能留着仓鼠 这是班级的财产 |
[08:33] | but he won’t be safe. | 但是他那样不安全 |
[08:35] | Dewey, I know you take good care of him, | 我知道你把他照顾得很好 |
[08:36] | but you have to share him with your friends. | 但你得学会和朋友一起分享 |
[08:38] | Lance isn’t my friend. | Lance才不是我的朋友 |
[08:40] | He tore Billy’s shirt off after school and | 他放学后撕烂了Billy的衣服 而且 |
[08:45] | Hello? Yes! This is he. | 喂 对 我就是 |
[08:47] | He killed a frog and brought it to school and showed everybody. | 他还杀了只青蛙 带到学校来给大家看 |
[08:50] | Dewey, I said no! | Dewey 我说不行 |
[08:51] | – Do you want to be grounded like your brothers? – No. | – 你想跟你哥一样被禁闭吗 – 不想 |
[08:57] | Man, I’ve never seen her this worked up for a fight. | 天哪 我从没见她为了打架准备过 |
[09:00] | She’s done this before? | 她以前也这么做过吗 |
[09:02] | Two months since I’ve been here, | 我来了才两个月的时候 |
[09:03] | she’s fought five guys. | 已经见她揍了五个人了 |
[09:05] | Consider yourself lucky you’ve got some warning. | 其实你挺幸运的 事先得到警告 |
[09:07] | Know Big Don from Mccouney? | 你知道大Don吗 |
[09:09] | The guy with one ear? | 只有一只耳朵的那个吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah. He was going to the privy | 对 他走到一个没什么人的地方 |
[09:11] | and she dropped on him like a spider. | 她突然压在他身上 就跟蜘蛛捕食一样 |
[09:14] | What’s wrong with her? | 她到底什么毛病 |
[09:16] | We were having a stupid little argument. | 我们只是有了一点小争吵 |
[09:18] | How did it suddently turning into a fight? | 怎么突然变成要打架了 |
[09:19] | That’s how we settle things up here. | 这是我们这儿处理矛盾的方式 |
[09:21] | – There are three other fights tomorrow. – Four. | – 明天还有三场架 – 是四场 |
[09:24] | Ned cut in front of Daryl’s line. | Ned插到Daryl前面了 |
[09:27] | Well, I hate to disappoint you guys, | 我不想让你们失望 |
[09:28] | – but I’m not fighting Lavernia. – Really? | – 但我不会跟Lavernia打架的 – 真的吗 |
[09:32] | – Are you sure? – No, he’ll fight her. | – 你确定 – 不 他会跟她打的 |
[09:35] | – No, I won’t. – Thank you! | – 不 我不会 – 太谢谢你了 |
[09:39] | Fellas! It looks like we’re having a coward’s cotillion. | 伙计们 看样子有场懦夫交际舞可以看了 |
[09:43] | – I’ll get the dogs ready. – I’ll sharpen the pig-sticker. | – 我去准备狗 – 我去磨杀猪刀 |
[09:45] | Wait Wait Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你们在说什么 |
[09:47] | Fighting’s the only entertainment we get up here. | 打架是我们这唯一的娱乐节目 |
[09:50] | You’ve seen our TV reception. | 你看到我们电视收信很差了 |
[09:51] | So if someone cheats the boys out of a fight, | 所以如果有人骗别人要打架 |
[09:54] | there’s a coward’s cotillion. | 就得来场懦夫交际舞 |
[09:56] | What the hell is a coward’s cotillion? | 懦夫交际舞是个什么鬼东西 |
[09:58] | It’s always a little different. | 每次都不同 |
[10:00] | You never know what animal the blood are gonna attract. | 你永远不知道血能招来什么动物 |
[10:04] | So my choices are I have to fight a woman | 所以我的选择只有跟一个女人打架 |
[10:06] | or do the stupid cotillion thing? | 或者去跳愚蠢的交际舞吗 |
[10:08] | Well… there’s always the… | 当然你还可以选择 |
[10:12] | ..Howdy Stranger. | 遇见陌生人 |
[10:38] | How can they make us wait another 24 hours? | 他们怎么能让我们再等24小时 |
[10:40] | Apparently they’re short-handed at the lab. | 他们实验室人手有点不足 |
[10:42] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:42] | Don’t they realize it’s someone’s life? | 他们有意识到这关乎着某人的生活吗 |
[10:50] | Don’t worry, Bernard. This is for the best. | 别担心 Bernard 这是最好的选择 |
[10:53] | I’m setting you free. | 我要放你走了 |
[10:54] | You won’t have to worry about anyone being mean to you any more. | 你不用再担心有人欺负你了 |
[11:00] | Come on, Bernard. Run. Run like the wind. | 快点 Bernard 跑啊 像风一样疾驰 |
[11:04] | You have to do this, Bernard. It’s for your own good. | 你必须这么做 这是为你好 |
[11:14] | I’ll be OK. | 我会没事的 |
[11:23] | Go on! I don’t want you any more. | 走啦 我不想要你了 |
[11:25] | I don’t like you. I never did! | 我不喜欢你 从来都不 |
[11:31] | Go on! Go on, you dumb old hamster. | 继续走 你个愚蠢的老仓鼠 |
[11:42] | Bye, Bernard. | 再见 Bernard |
[11:54] | Booby trapped? | 傻瓜陷阱吗 |
[11:55] | A broom handle tied to a string of tin cans. A classic. | 扫把帚系着一串铁罐子 老把戏 |
[11:59] | You know, if Mom trusted us, I think she’d be pleasantly surprised. | 如果妈妈信任我们 一定会喜出望外的 |
[12:02] | Yeah. We’re basically good kids. | 对啊 我们基本上算是好孩子 |
[12:05] | She’s so unreasonable. | 她真是太不可理喻了 |
[12:08] | – Are you almost ready? – Just a sec. | – 你快好了吗 – 马上 |
[12:11] | Will you come on? | 你能快点吗 |
[12:21] | Remember, if anyone asks, junior college. | 如果有人问起 就说我在念大专 |
[13:05] | Hi, boys. | 嗨 小伙子们 |
[13:14] | You don’t know how lucky you are. | 你们不知道你们有多幸运 |
[13:16] | Everything is new. | 生活的一切都是新的 |
[13:18] | Everything is open to you. | 一切都向你们展开 |
[13:19] | Please, don’t ever take that for granted. | 不要把这些当作理所当然 |
[13:22] | Make every moment the best you possibly can. | 尽最大努力 把每一秒钟都活得精彩 |
[13:27] | God, I am so proud of all of you. | 上帝 我太为你们自豪了 |
[13:33] | You kids are the best thing I’ve ever done. | 你们是我经历过最好的事情 |
[13:38] | You’ll never know how much I love you. | 你们永远不知道我有多爱你们 |
[13:44] | Maybe you’re not supposed to. | 可能你们不该知道 |
[13:50] | Sleep well, my little angels. | 做个好梦 我的天使 |
[14:01] | This was amazing! I made out with a sophomore. | 这派对太棒了 我和一个大二生亲热了 |
[14:04] | I’m so far ahead of schedule. | 比计划早了好多年 |
[14:06] | Did you see the TV fly off the roof into the pool? That was me. | 你有看到电视从屋顶掉进泳池吗 我干的 |
[14:15] | I hope we get grounded next weekend. | 真希望下周末继续关禁闭 |
[14:25] | How dare you?! How dare you defy us like that?! | 你们怎么敢 怎么敢这样蔑视我们 |
[14:29] | We wouldn’t have if you | 我们不会这么做 如果你没有 |
[14:30] | weren’t so hard over a little mud on the floor! | 因为地板上一点泥就这么跟我们过不去 |
[14:32] | You two are the most ungrateful, | 你们俩真是世界上最不懂感恩 |
[14:34] | badly behaved, inconsiderate boys ever born! | 表现最差 最不体贴的男孩了 |
[14:38] | How could you be so heartless? | 你们怎么能这么没心没肺 |
[14:40] | What’s heartless about going to a party with a bunch of slutty girls? | 跟一群放荡的女孩一起参加派对没心没肺在哪 |
[14:43] | Be cool. | 别说了 |
[14:44] | You were at a party?! | 你们去了派对 |
[14:46] | – While we were here worrying?! – Can I have a napkin? | – 而我们在这里担心 – 能给我块餐巾吗 |
[14:50] | I cannot believe you two! | 我真不敢相信 |
[14:52] | Alright. That’s it! | 好的 就这样 |
[14:54] | You’re grounded for the rest of the school year! | 你们整学年都要在禁闭中度过了 |
[14:57] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[14:58] | – You’re crazy! – You do not talk to your mother that way ever! | – 你疯了 – 你不能这么跟你妈讲话 |
[15:02] | You’ll show her nothing but the love and respect | 只能表达你们的爱和尊敬 |
[15:04] | she deserves whether I’m here or not! | 她值得这些 不论我还在不在这里 |
[15:07] | This family sucks! You are ruining our lives! | 这个家糟透了 你毁了我们的生活 |
[15:10] | I wish you were dead! | 我好希望你们死掉 |
[15:20] | What was that all about? | 这怎么回事 |
[15:21] | I don’t know. She usually just says, | 不知道 她通常会说 |
[15:23] | “I’m taking you with me.” | “我死了也要带上你” |
[15:29] | – Levernia, I want to tell you something. – We’ll talk at two. | – Levernia 我有话跟你说 – 两点再谈 |
[15:32] | I’m gonna tell you this right now. | 我现在就要跟你说 |
[15:34] | I hate your guts. You’re the most horrible person I’ve ever met. | 我恨死你了 你是我见过最可怕的人 |
[15:38] | You are mean, sadistic, twisted and spiteful. | 你刻薄 残酷 扭曲 可恶 |
[15:41] | And I owe you an apology. | 但我欠你一句对不起 |
[15:44] | Because what I said to you didn’t have anything to do with that. | 因为我之前说的跟这些没有一点关系 |
[15:46] | It was just a cheap shot about your looks | 只是很低劣地攻击了你的相貌 |
[15:48] | and you don’t deserve that. No-one deserves that. | 不该这么说你 不该这么说任何人 |
[15:52] | You’re right. Thank you. | 你是对的 谢谢你 |
[15:56] | What the hell are we doing this for anyway? | 我们打架到底是为了什么 |
[15:58] | This isn’t gonna solve anything. | 这不能解决任何问题 |
[15:59] | We’re just putting on a show for a bunch of slag-jogged idiots. | 我们只是在给那群混球白痴一场好戏看 |
[16:03] | I don’t know. If you think you have to prove something | 如果你觉得你必须证明你很强 |
[16:04] | because you’re a woman, but you don’t. | 因为你是个女人 但其实你不必如此 |
[16:07] | You came here all alone | 你独自来到这里 |
[16:08] | and you built a successful business in this gut awful place. | 在这种鬼地方建立了这么成功的产业 |
[16:11] | You have accomplished plenty. | 你已经很成功了 |
[16:14] | – Oh, my God! You’re coming on to me! – What? | – 上帝 你这是要追求我吗 – 什么 |
[16:17] | You better peddle your sugar to somebody else, | 收起你的蜂蜜留给其它人吧 |
[16:20] | – cus this bee ain’t buyin’. – What?! | – 这只蜜蜂不买账 – 什么啊 |
[16:22] | The last thing I need is | 我最不需要的就是 |
[16:23] | some young punk frolicking in my nethers. | 臭小子玩弄我的下面 |
[16:26] | You don’t listen t… I try to talk to you… Ew! | 你根本没在听我说 我想好好跟你谈的 |
[16:34] | – Do you hear anything? – Mom’s still crying. | – 你有听到什么吗 – 老妈还在哭 |
[16:37] | Did she ever go to sleep? | 她到底有没有去睡觉啊 |
[16:39] | At 3 she went from sobbing to a quiet whimper. | 三点的时候 她从抽泣转为呜咽了 |
[16:42] | Tell you. She’s just trying to psych us out! | 告诉你 她只是想逼疯我们 |
[16:44] | I don’t think so. I mean, | 我不这么认为 我是说 |
[16:46] | when was the last time you heard Dad yell and Mom cry? | 上一次老爸大吼老妈大哭是什么时候的事了 |
[16:49] | You’re right. Something pretty weird is going on. | 说得对 绝对发生了什么事 |
[16:52] | – They’ve been whispering a lot, too. – I just figured it out. | – 他们最近老是低声交谈 – 我知道了 |
[16:57] | Oh, no. Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[17:13] | – I’ve never seen her like this. – What do you expect? | – 我从没见过她这样 – 你还想怎样 |
[17:14] | The boy tried to jump in bed with her with so much aheading them! | 这小子可是想跟她上床 跟这些人比进展快多了 |
[17:18] | Dude, she’s killing you! Do something. | 伙计 她快杀了你了 反击啊 |
[17:21] | – I will not hit a woman. – Then, here. Take this. | – 我不会打女人的 – 那拿这这个 |
[17:24] | – What is it? – A screwdriver. Jab and twist. | – 这是什么 – 螺丝刀 捅进去然后扭 |
[17:27] | I’m not using the screwd… Aaargh! | 我才不会用什么螺丝刀 嗷嗷 |
[17:34] | Fight. Ugh! Back. Ugh! | 反击啊 |
[17:39] | Come on. Ease up on the boy. | 拜托 下手轻点吧 |
[17:40] | His only crime was loving you. | 他唯一的罪就是爱上你了啊 |
[17:43] | Ugh! You disgust me. You better run home to Mama, | 你恶心到我 你最好跑回家找妈妈 |
[17:46] | so she can kiss your tears away | 让她拂去你的泪 |
[17:48] | – and make you cocoa and tell you – Ugh! | – 给你泡杯热可可 告诉你 – 噢 |
[17:50] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好样的 |
[17:53] | For your information my mother’s a tormented control freak. | 告诉你我妈是个变态控制狂 |
[17:56] | It would never occur to her to make me cocoa! | 她永远不可能给我泡热可可 |
[18:11] | – You’re going down, college boy. – Bring it on, you toad. | – 你死定了 大学生 – 来啊 你个癞蛤蟆 |
[18:52] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好样的 |
[18:56] | Ned. Daryl. You’re up. | Ned Daryl 该你们了 |
[18:57] | Somebody help me clear this floor. | 谁来把地方腾出来 |
[19:09] | Alright. I’ll get the camera. | 好啦 我去拿照相机 |
[19:16] | If anyone at school asks, your name’s Bernard. | 如果学校里有人问起 你的名字叫Bernard |
[19:18] | You like carrots and having your tummy scratched. | 你喜欢胡萝卜和别人挠你的肚子 |
[19:25] | No. We’ve been waiting for hours. | 不 我们等了好几个小时了 |
[19:27] | Now please give us the information. | 拜托现在告诉我们结果 |
[19:30] | Negative?! Negative! Wait, that’s a good one, right? | 阴性的吗 是阴性的 等等 这是好事吧 |
[19:33] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[19:41] | If Mom does a load of blankets I’ll bring you a friend. | 如果老妈还有毯子 我就给你弄个朋友来 |
[19:46] | Oh! Mom. Dad. We have something to say. | 老爸老妈 我们有话要说 |
[19:50] | We know why you’ve been crying so much lately. | 我们知道你最近为什么老哭了 |
[19:52] | You don’t have to protect us from this. | 你们不需要保护我们的感情 |
[19:54] | – We think getting a divorce is a great idea. – What? | – 我们觉得离婚是个很棒的主意 – 什么 |
[19:57] | You don’t have to stay together for us. | 你们没必要为了我们而在一起 |
[19:58] | We’ve known for years your marriage was a sham. | 我们早就知道这是个幌子了 |
[20:01] | I mean clearly your relationship isn’t working. | 我是说很明显你们走不下去了 |
[20:03] | Mom needs a man who’ll control her better | 老妈需要个更能控制她的人 |
[20:05] | and Dad needs someone younger. | 而老爸得找个更年轻的 |
[20:07] | You both deserve some happiness. | 你们都该到幸福 |
[20:09] | – In fact, I think we all do. – Amen to that. | – 事实上 我们也是 – 上帝保佑 |
[20:13] | So we guess we should go to a motel with Dad or something? | 所以我们要和老爸去汽车旅馆了还是怎么着 |
[20:15] | Our bags are packed. | 我们包都整好了 |
[20:16] | And Mom, don’t worry, you’re still be part of our lives. | 老妈别担心 你还是我们生活中的一部分 |
[20:19] | We’ll see you every other weekend. | 我们每隔一周都会来看你 |
[20:20] | And feel free to call us any time. | 随时都可以给我们打电话哦 |
[20:26] | We’ve already discussed it. | 我们已经讨论过这事了 |
[20:28] | I get full custody. | 你们都归我抚养 |