时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Alright, turn it, turn it, turn it, | 好的 转 转 转 |
[00:37] | NO! Too far. | 别 过啦 |
[00:38] | Go back! Back, back, back, back, back, back. | 转回来 转回来 转回来 |
[00:40] | There there there there! | 好 好 好 好 |
[00:42] | Ok. Just three more inches clockwise and… | 再顺时针转3英寸 |
[00:44] | Wh-wh-wh-whoa, whoa! Easy… | 噢 噢 噢 慢点 |
[00:45] | Back a coupla degrees, steady.. | 再转两三度 稳住 |
[00:48] | YES! Perfect! Haha! | 好的 太完美了 哈哈 |
[00:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:55] | These needles here are going against the grain. | 这的松针纹路反了 |
[00:56] | That’s all along gonna be able to look at | 这会被看到的 |
[01:00] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[01:01] | Just spend a couple of days with Grandma. | 就和外婆呆几天 |
[01:04] | You can leave right after Christmas! | 圣诞节一过 你可以马上走人 |
[01:06] | I am not visiting that woman! | 我才不想去她家 |
[01:07] | She’s evil and she hates me! | 她就是个巫婆 她讨厌我 |
[01:09] | Francis, it’s Grandma’s first | Francis 自打外公去世后 |
[01:11] | Christmas since Grandpa died and you lived closest. | 这是外婆过的第一个圣诞节 你又离的最近 |
[01:13] | How can you be so selfish? | 你怎么能这么自私呢 |
[01:15] | Well, did you invite her to your house? | 那你有请她去过你家吗 |
[01:18] | She knows she’s always welcom. | 她知道我们欢迎她来的 |
[01:20] | Hey, maybe we would both get on a bus | 嘿 那我俩坐车回去 |
[01:22] | and come down and surprise you. | 给你个惊喜吧 |
[01:23] | don’t you frighten me. I am ending this discussion! | 别吓唬我 这事到此为止吧 |
[01:28] | You are going to White Horse. | 你去White Horse的外婆家 |
[01:30] | You are going to drug store to buy her a gift. | 再去杂货店给她买个礼物 |
[01:32] | You will both have a proper Christmas! | 你们俩会过个像样的圣诞节的 |
[01:39] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你俩 |
[01:42] | Get this off of me, you stupid son of a- | 给我把这拿下来 你这个傻 |
[01:45] | – Boys! – Dewey asked us to do it! | – 你们几个 – Dewey让我们这么做的 |
[01:49] | What is wrong with you?! | 你们脑子进水了吗 |
[01:51] | The tree is barely in the door and already you’re starting… | 圣诞树好不容易摆在门口 你们就开始 |
[02:02] | I can’t leave you alone for | 我一不留神 |
[02:04] | even one second without you trying to kill each other! | 你们就开始互掐了是吧 |
[02:07] | This is supposed to be a happy time! | 这该是欢乐的时光 |
[02:09] | I don’t know what it is, | 不知怎么回事 |
[02:11] | but Mom freaks out about something every Christmas. | 每年圣诞节妈妈都抓狂 |
[02:17] | Ho ho ho! | 吼 吼 吼 |
[02:39] | Who did this?! Who did this?! | 谁干的 谁干的 |
[02:41] | – Drop and roll, honey! – Who did this?! | – 快把它放倒 滚一下 亲爱的 – 谁干的 |
[02:43] | For God’s sakes, drop and roll! | 天啊 快把它放倒 滚一下 |
[02:46] | Maybe it’s the lack of sunlight in the winter. | 或许是光照不足 |
[02:48] | I heard that messes up some people’s brains. | 据说这会造成一些人头脑混乱 |
[02:56] | – Hi, Grandma. – Oh, sh… | – 嗨 外婆 – 哦 |
[03:00] | God sake’s, it’s colder in here. Don’t you turn the heat on? | 天啊 室内好冷啊 你没开暖气吗 |
[03:04] | I’m not going to pay those pirates | 我才不想付钱给那些海盗呢 |
[03:06] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[03:09] | Well, in the spirit of the season, | 本着圣诞精神 |
[03:10] | let’s begin this pathetic charade. | 我们开始这无聊的游戏吧 |
[03:12] | I never know what you’re talking about. You talk like a jackass. | 永远搞不懂你在说什么 净说些蠢话 |
[03:25] | You do this to torture me, to hurt me?! | 你是想折磨我 伤害我吗 |
[03:27] | You don’t like Christmas music? | 你不喜欢圣诞歌曲吗 |
[03:29] | It sounds like a song they sang | 这像是强盗们 |
[03:31] | when they would ride through the villages | 闯进村子 |
[03:33] | and throw the babies into the fire. | 烧杀抢掠时唱的歌 |
[03:36] | They sang Jingle Bells? | 他们会唱铃儿响叮当 |
[03:38] | They sang something. | 反正会唱点什么 |
[03:43] | Well, look at that – 8:00 already. | 哦 瞧瞧 已经8点了 |
[03:45] | Way past my bedtime. Where do I sleep? | 已经过了我的睡觉时间了 我睡哪 |
[03:47] | You’re sitting on it. | 你坐的地方 |
[03:48] | Does it turn into a bed? | 这能打开变成床吗 |
[03:49] | Yes, it becomes a bed. It’s a special magic sofa | 是 能的 这是特制的魔法沙发 |
[03:54] | It opens up for magic lazy boy | 遇到会魔法的懒孩子 它就会打开 |
[03:57] | The angels come | 天使会来 |
[03:59] | and feed you grapes and sing to you while you sleep. | 喂你葡萄 哄你睡觉 |
[04:03] | It flies around the room | 他会在屋子里翩翩起舞 |
[04:05] | granting wishes for boys what are stupid! | 实现那些傻孩子的愿望 |
[04:07] | Alright, it doesn’t fold out | 好吧 这沙发不能打开 |
[04:10] | – Can I look yet? – Just… A minute. | – 我能看了吗 – 再等一下下 |
[04:13] | Hey, this is supposed to be to Dewey from both of us! | 嘿 我们应该一起给Dewey |
[04:16] | – I picked it out. – I stepped in it! | – 这是我挑选的 – 我也有参与 |
[04:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:26] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[04:33] | Gotcha! | 打到你了 |
[04:42] | Mom. How nice to see you home. | 妈妈 很高兴你回来了 |
[04:45] | I have had it! | 我受够了 |
[04:50] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:51] | I am taking everything! | 我要没收所有东西 |
[04:53] | Every present every decoration, every treat | 我要把所有的礼物 装饰 食物 |
[04:56] | and I am locking it in the garage. | 都锁到车库里 |
[04:58] | Every single Christmas, | 每年圣诞节 |
[04:59] | you scream or burn or break or destroy, | 你们都大吵大嚷 大搞破坏 |
[05:02] | and I am putting a stop to it! | 我要阻止这势头 |
[05:04] | She’s stealing Christmas! | 她要抢走我们的圣诞节 |
[05:06] | Mom, you can’t do this! | 妈妈 你不能这么做 |
[05:07] | Yeah, this is the last year | 是啊 过了今年 |
[05:08] | – Dewey will believe in Santa Claus. – What?! | – Dewey就不会再相信圣诞老人了 – 什么 |
[05:10] | If you boys behave until Christmas morning, | 如果圣诞节清晨前 你们都能规矩点 |
[05:13] | there will be a Christmas morning. | 那我们就交换礼物 |
[05:16] | Otherwise, these go back to the store | 否则 我就把这些退回商店 |
[05:18] | and Christmas will be cancelled! | 圣诞节将会取消 |
[05:21] | You wouldn’t cancel Christmas. You’re bluffing. | 你不会取消圣诞节的 你是在吓唬我们 |
[05:36] | You cancelled Christmas?! | 你取消了圣诞节吗 |
[05:38] | I’m not canceling Christmas. | 我不是取消圣诞节 |
[05:39] | I’m holding it hostage | 我只是在要挟他们 |
[05:41] | I know, it seems harsh but nothing else has ever worked. | 虽然有点残酷 但是我别无他法了 |
[05:43] | Every year, we yell we threaten, we bargain, we beg. | 每年我们都要叫嚷 威胁 商量 恳求 |
[05:46] | Maybe this time they’ll behave. | 或许这次他们能乖点 |
[05:49] | We’re in this together. | 我们要团结一致 |
[05:50] | I’m playing the unity card. | 我现在打的是团结牌 |
[05:52] | – But – The unity card, Hal. | – 但 – 团结牌 Hal |
[05:55] | But… I love Christmas…! | 但 我喜欢圣诞节 |
[05:57] | I know you do, dear. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[06:00] | Is there anything that trumps the unity card? | 没有比团结牌更大的了吗 |
[06:07] | Hal Hal? | |
[06:20] | I really think we can win this ‘Nam thing. | 我真的认为越战能赢的 |
[06:30] | Hey, that’s not for you. | 嘿 这不是给你的 |
[06:31] | That’s for the carollers. | 是给那些唱颂歌的人准备的 |
[06:40] | You’re ruin smoking for me. | 你可真扫兴 |
[06:43] | You sound like you’re dying. | 感觉你咳得快要死了 |
[06:44] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you?! | 那就如你所愿了 不是吗 |
[06:46] | You can’t wait to get your hands on my things | 你迫不及待的想要我家产了吧 |
[06:49] | Oh, yeah, Grandma, I got big plans for these doilies | 没错 外婆 为了这些小桌布 我预谋已久了 |
[06:51] | and I really want | 我真的好想要 |
[06:51] | that can of peaches that’s been on your shelf for 30 years. | 架子上那瓶放了30年的桃罐头 |
[06:54] | Don’t touch my peaches. | 别碰我的桃子 |
[06:55] | Like I’m gonna… | 就好像我会 |
[07:05] | Stop that racket! | 别吵了 |
[07:07] | Decent people are trying to sleep! You stupid music! | 好人还想睡觉呢 唱的什么破歌 |
[07:12] | There is no figgy pudding for you here! | 这可没有无花果补丁给你们 |
[07:21] | Please pass the syrup, please. | 请把糖浆递我 麻烦了 |
[07:24] | – Thank you.- You’re very welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[07:27] | – More coffee? – Please. | – 再来点咖啡吗 – 好的 |
[07:28] | – I’ll get it for you, Mom. – That’s okay. | – 我帮你拿 妈妈 – 不用了 |
[07:30] | I hope you’ll let us wash the dishes. | 希望你能允许我们洗盘子 |
[07:33] | – We’d love to! – Absolutely! | – 我们很愿意 – 绝对地 |
[07:36] | We can do this. | 我们能对到的 |
[07:37] | It’s Christmas Eve | 现在是圣诞节前夜 |
[07:38] | and we’ve behaved for 10 hours. | 之前的十个小时我们都很乖 |
[07:40] | OK, eight were asleep, | 好吧 有8小时在睡觉 |
[07:42] | but still we can make it through another 24, right? | 但我们能再撑24小时的 对吧 |
[07:44] | – Who wants the last waffle? – I do! I do! I do! | – 谁想要最后一个华夫饼干 – 我 我 我 |
[07:47] | Oh, no…! | 哦 不 |
[07:59] | Thanks for offering it to me, boys. | 谢谢你们让给我 孩子们 |
[08:03] | They are such good boys. | 他们真是好孩子 |
[08:29] | Ow! God, what the hell’s wrong with you?! | 哦 天 你发什么疯啊 |
[08:32] | You like pushing me? | 你喜欢逼我 是吗 |
[08:33] | That’s what happens when you push, big tough guy! | 这就是后果 硬汉 |
[08:36] | Can’t you do the entire family a favour and just die?! | 拜托你帮帮忙 死了算了 |
[08:39] | All you’ve ever done is treat us like dirt. | 你一直视我们如粪土 |
[08:42] | You shouldn’t be allowed to be a Grandma! | 你根本不配当外婆 |
[08:45] | – Are you finished? – YES! | – 说完了吗 – 说完了 |
[08:47] | Yes, I… AAARRGGGGHHHHH, GOD…! | 我 嗷嗷嗷 天 |
[08:51] | Oh, I am SO sorry…! | 十分抱歉 |
[08:53] | I should’ve kissed your boo-boos and made them better. | 我该亲亲你的伤口 让他们快点好 |
[08:58] | I was supposed to tell the bad little boy stories | 该给你这坏小子讲故事 |
[09:01] | and bake you giant sugar cookies and knit you nice fluffy sweaters, | 做大大的曲奇饼 再织件暖暖的毛衣 |
[09:05] | I should have carried you and held you | 我该背着你 抱着你 |
[09:07] | and told you how much I loved your diapers. | 告诉你 我多爱给你换尿布 |
[09:11] | Why don’t you just unhinge your jaw and finish me off? | 你干脆张大嘴巴 吃了我算了 |
[09:14] | After my Magnum, P.I. | 等我看完<私家侦探玛格侬>的 |
[09:17] | Lois! I’m home! | Lois 我回来了 |
[09:23] | Now, honey I know I’m not supposed to do this | 亲爱的 我知道我不该这么做 |
[09:25] | but I saw something in the store today and I had to get it for you. | 但我今天在商店看到的这东西 必须买给你 |
[09:28] | It’s a little more than we agreed to spend on each other. | 只比我们定好的价钱贵一点 |
[09:31] | but I figured hey, it’s Christmas. | 但我想这是圣诞节嘛 |
[09:32] | We have the whole rest of the year to follow the rules. | 我们还有一整年的时间去遵守家规呢 |
[09:36] | It’s beautiful..! | 真漂亮 |
[09:37] | I mean, isn’t that what the season is all about? | 这不就是节日的真谛吗 |
[09:40] | You know, relaxing, enjoying things, making people happy? | 放松 享受 让人们快乐 |
[09:43] | Hal, that’s so sweet and thoughtful. | Hal 你真是太体贴了 |
[09:46] | I hope I get to open it. | 我真希望现在就能打开 |
[09:53] | Rats! | 靠 |
[09:56] | You’re doing it all wrong. | 你做的不对 |
[09:57] | You’ve seven ornaments, I’m putting them on your tree. | 你有七个装饰品 我把它们挂到树上 |
[09:59] | How could I do it wrong? | 有什么不对的 |
[10:01] | Go get the angel off the mantel. | 去把壁炉架上的天使拿来 |
[10:09] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[10:11] | That is your grandfather when he was young man. | 那是你外公年轻的时候 |
[10:17] | Euch! Tell me that eyebrow isn’t genetic | 呃 别告诉我眉毛是遗传的 |
[10:19] | You and him. Both the same. | 你和他简直一摸一样 |
[10:22] | Always rather have your own way. | 总是我行我素 |
[10:25] | Nothing ever good enough. Always have to fight everything. | 对什么都不满 想和一切抗争 |
[10:29] | Victor always had to be so independent. | Victor无疑是自立的人 |
[10:33] | Left home when he was 11, lived on his own, | 他11岁离开家 独立生活 |
[10:37] | go to work on farm, ploughing the fields. | 在农场做工 耕地 |
[10:41] | Like a man. Worked 18 hours a day. | 像个男人一样 每天工作18个小时 |
[10:44] | Had to sleep with the pigs. | 还得与猪同睡 |
[10:46] | But he never complained. | 但他从未抱怨过 |
[10:49] | He was strong. | 他很坚强 |
[10:53] | He made something of himself. | 他最终取得了成功 |
[10:57] | Nobody like that anymore. | 再没有像他那样的人了 |
[10:59] | Everybody’s too soft. | 你们都太软弱了 |
[11:03] | Hey, Grandma, why don’t you let me help you with that? | 嘿 外婆 我来帮你吧 |
[11:06] | Your grandfather was tough! | 你外公是条汉子 |
[11:09] | He didn’t take anything from anybody. | 他不向任何人屈服 |
[11:14] | He was… proud. | 他是个骄傲的人 |
[11:17] | A man of… honour. | 令人尊敬的人 |
[11:22] | He was a wonderful,… | 也是个出色的 |
[11:26] | ..Wonderful man. | 出色的人 |
[11:30] | Victor Victor… | |
[11:34] | du kaya mischna du kaya mischna. | |
[11:40] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[11:44] | Grandma? Oh! | 外婆 噢 |
[11:49] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[12:01] | Just one more night. We can get through one night! | 只剩一个晚上了 我们能撑过去的 |
[12:05] | We should be proud of ourselves. Everything’s put away. | 我们该为自己骄傲 东西都收拾好了 |
[12:08] | We haven’t had a single fight. | 我们没打过一次架 |
[12:09] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[12:11] | We’re going to get presents? | 我们就要得到礼物了吗 |
[12:12] | – We’re gonna get presents. – What do we do now? | – 马上就能得到了 – 我们现在干什么 |
[12:16] | I guess we could take a nap. | 我们可以睡一会 |
[12:17] | Or maybe play quietly– very quietly. | 或者安静地玩 要非常安静 |
[12:25] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[12:32] | Oh, God… I will be so glad when Christmas is over! | 天啊 等圣诞节结束时我会非常开心 |
[12:34] | Yeah, we’ll be safe for another year. | 是啊 我们明年也会安全度过的 |
[12:36] | Mom’s doing this next Christmas?! | 妈妈明年还要这么做吗 |
[12:38] | Why wouldn’t she? It worked, didn’t it? | 为什么不呢 这招管用了 不是吗 |
[12:40] | And what if it’s not just Christmas? | 要是不止圣诞节怎么办 |
[12:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:42] | What if she does it for other things | 要是因为别的事她也用呢 |
[12:44] | like Halloween or Fourth of July or our birthdays?! | 比如万圣节 国庆节 或者我们的生日 |
[12:47] | She can’t do this! | 她不能这样 |
[12:48] | I can’t take any more! | 我受不了了 |
[12:50] | We have to do something to stop her! | 我们得阻止她 |
[12:51] | – Something drastic. – I’m in. | – 做点极端的 – 算我一个 |
[12:53] | Mom needs to know she can’t take occasions hostage. | 要让妈妈知道 她威胁不了我们 |
[12:56] | She needs to know we don’t negotiate. | 让她清楚 我们没的商量 |
[12:59] | She turned a beautiful family holiday into a nightmare. | 是她把这家庭团聚的节日变成了噩梦 |
[13:04] | It’s time we show her the true spirit of Christmas. | 该让她见识下真正的圣诞精神了 |
[13:21] | Before you say anything, | 你先别开口 |
[13:22] | I don’t want you to think of this as Christmas cider. | 我希望你别把这看成圣诞苹果酒 |
[13:24] | It’s a non-denominational winter cider. | 这只是冬日里的一杯苹果酒 没有任何宗教意味 |
[13:27] | The boys are doing so well… | 孩子们表现都很好 |
[13:30] | – Lois? – I’m a terrible mother! | – Lois – 我是个不称职的母亲 |
[13:34] | I shouldn’t be allowed to have children. | 我就不该有孩子 |
[13:37] | – Sweetie… – I’ve ruined Christmas! | – 亲爱的 – 我毁掉了圣诞节 |
[13:40] | I wanted to take it back five minutes | 我好想时间倒流回 |
[13:43] | after I starting grabbing those presents | 没收礼物之前 |
[13:45] | but I didn’t know how. | 但我不知该怎么办 |
[13:47] | – I’m a monster! No, you’re not a monster…! | – 我是个恶魔 – 你不是 |
[13:51] | I am. I really am. | 我是 我就是 |
[13:53] | – No, you’re not a monster. – Why don’you admit I’m a monster?! | – 不 你不是恶魔 – 你干嘛不承认我是恶魔 |
[13:57] | Alright, in this particular case, you’re a monster. | 好吧 在这特殊情况下 你是恶魔 |
[14:00] | I know…! | 我就知道 |
[14:06] | Let the machine get it. | 让机器接听吧 |
[14:07] | Come on…! You know when you cry it makes me cry. | 别这样 你一哭我也想哭了 |
[14:11] | You are a wonderful mother. | 你是位出色的母亲 |
[14:14] | And you’re a wonderful person. | 也是位了不起的人 |
[14:16] | “Hey, Mom. Francis. I just want you to know | “嘿 妈妈 是Francis 我就是想说 |
[14:19] | that I am disgusted with the way you treat Grandma.” | 你对待外婆的方式 让我厌恶至极” |
[14:21] | “Abandoning a helpless old woman at Christmas? | “在圣诞节让一个无助的老人自生自灭 |
[14:23] | I hope you’re ashamed of yourself!” | 希望你为此感到羞愧” |
[14:26] | I am… I am. | 确实 确实 |
[14:29] | God, this feels so right! | 天 感觉好爽啊 |
[14:31] | This is way better than real Christmas! | 这比真正的圣诞节好玩多了 |
[14:34] | Remember, mess ’em up just enough so Mom can’t return them. | 记住 把礼物都弄乱 这样妈妈就不能退回去了 |
[14:40] | Wait a minute… | 等下 |
[14:42] | Mom got me the exact video game I asked for. | 妈妈送的游戏盘 正是我想要的 |
[14:46] | These are better than what I asked for. | 这些礼物都比我想要的还好 |
[14:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:52] | Mom got me everything I wanted. | 妈妈买了所有我想要的 |
[14:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:56] | Mom really tried this year. | 今年妈妈真的用心了 |
[14:59] | All she wanted was a nice Christmas. | 她只想过个愉快的圣诞节 |
[15:01] | And we ruined it. | 却被我们给毁了 |
[15:02] | In all fairness, we ruin everything. | 老实说 我们毁了一切 |
[15:06] | Remember, how happy we were a minute ago. | 还记得一分钟前我们多开心吗 |
[15:10] | Can we go back? | 我们能回去吗 |
[15:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:14] | – Do we have any paint left? – No. | – 我们的颜料还有剩余吗 – 没了 |
[15:20] | Oh, well… | 哦 好吧 |
[15:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:27] | Doing you a favour, | 帮你一把 |
[15:28] | so why don’t you shut up and enjoy it. | 你干嘛不闭上嘴 欣然接受呢 |
[15:38] | – What is this? – Oh, you don’t wanna look in there, it’s too sad. | – 这是什么 – 你还是别看了 满是悲伤 |
[15:43] | Grandma, what are all these things? | 外婆 这些都是什么 |
[15:45] | Look at this. There must be, like, | 瞧瞧 这些东西大概 |
[15:46] | a thousand dollars worth of stuff in here. | 值一千美元 |
[15:48] | $2,735… $4,500 Canadian. | 是2,735美元 4,500加元 |
[15:54] | – Why are they in your closet? – They’re gifts. | – 为什么放在储藏室里 – 这都是礼物 |
[15:57] | For the family, for relatives, for friends… | 给家人的 亲戚的 朋友的 |
[16:01] | But you never give present | 但你从来没送过礼物 |
[16:03] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[16:04] | Donatello with pizza-throwing action?! | 扔披萨的Donatello |
[16:06] | I wanted one of these when I was six! | 我六岁的时候一直想要一个 |
[16:08] | I know. I bought it for you. | 我知道 这就是买给你的 |
[16:10] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, I did. | – 你没买 – 我买了 |
[16:12] | And then, right before Christmas, your mommy put you on the phone | 就在圣诞节前 你妈让你接电话 |
[16:17] | you call me “Poopie” And hung up. | 你叫我”便便” 然后挂了 |
[16:20] | Is that the breadmaker Mom wanted last year? | 这是妈妈去年想要的面包机吗 |
[16:23] | If she wants bread so much | 她如果真的很想要 |
[16:24] | she should write back when her mother writes to her. | 就该在收到来信后 给她妈妈回信 |
[16:29] | This was for cousin Nicola. | 这是给堂妹Nicola的 |
[16:31] | I spent a day shopping for it. | 我花了一天才买到的 |
[16:34] | Then she marries a Protestant. | 但她嫁给了新教徒 |
[16:37] | That camera? For your father. | 那个照相机 是给你爸的 |
[16:39] | right before he refused to drive me to the liquor store. | 但他后来没载我去酒品店 |
[16:43] | All the nice things I do for people. | 所有这些东西都是我买给大家的 |
[16:48] | Oh, my god, you’re crazy! | 天啊 你简直是疯了 |
[16:51] | I just thought you were evil, but you are nuts! | 我以前认为你是恶魔 但其实你是疯子 |
[16:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:55] | Grandma, gifts aren’t conditional. | 外婆 送礼物是不讲条件的 |
[16:57] | They’re gifts. You give them to people because you love them! | 这是礼物 你送给别人是因为你爱他们 |
[17:00] | They’re not something you can take away because of some petty slight. | 你不该因为小小的怠慢 就把他们拿走 |
[17:03] | You’re not teaching people anything. | 他们没得到教训 |
[17:05] | You haven’t gotten back at them. | 你也没报复他们 |
[17:06] | They don’t even know they’ve upset you. | 他们甚至不知道你生气了 |
[17:08] | All you have done here | 你的行为 |
[17:09] | is constructed a monument to your own insanity! | 只会让人觉得你是个精神病 |
[17:13] | What sort of person does that? | 什么人会做出这种事 |
[17:16] | A lonely,…..Bitter,… old woman. | 孤苦伶仃的老太婆 |
[17:21] | – What? – Look what I’ve done. | – 什么 – 瞧瞧 我做的 |
[17:26] | What use is all these things to me now? | 现在这些对我又有什么用呢 |
[17:30] | They could have brought someone some happiness. | 他们本来能让别人快乐 |
[17:32] | Instead they rot here. | 而不是在这里腐败烂掉 |
[17:36] | Oh… Grandma? | 哦 外婆 |
[17:38] | My hea… heart. | 我的心 |
[17:39] | I think it’s… melting. | 我想我的心融化了 |
[17:45] | Yes…It’s melting. Oh… | 是的 融化了 哦 |
[17:51] | You showed me the way, Francis, by yelling at me. | 你喊醒了我 指引了我 Francis |
[17:55] | Quick, go get my magic sled | 快点 去把我的魔法雪橇拿来 |
[17:58] | and me and my reindeers will go and give Christmas | 我和我的驯鹿要把圣诞 |
[18:01] | to all the mean, stupid, rude people! | 带给所有刻薄无礼的蠢人们 |
[18:04] | We’ll all join hands and sing songs | 我们要携手欢唱 |
[18:07] | and we’ll sprinkle the ingrates with fairy dust and my… | 要将仙尘洒向忘恩负义之人 |
[18:11] | – Are you sure you wanna do this? – Yes! | – 你确定要这么做吗 – 确定 |
[18:13] | I don’t know what I was thinking; | 我不知道当时在想什么 |
[18:14] | taking presents away from children? | 居然拿走了孩子们的礼物 |
[18:16] | What sort of sick person does that?! | 做出这种事 真是病的不轻 |
[18:19] | Look, I just want to get everything out of the garage, | 我想把所有东西都从车库里拿出来 |
[18:21] | set it up in the house, | 摆在屋子里 |
[18:22] | and have a nice Christmas! | 过个愉快的圣诞节 |
[18:24] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:25] | Why don’t we wake up the boys and have Christmas tonight? | 我们干嘛不叫醒孩子们 今晚就过圣诞节呢 |
[18:27] | I can’t wait to see the look on their sweet little faces. | 我迫不及待的想见他们了 |
[18:44] | Well, Hal,… that was…smart of you | Hal 你真是聪明 |
[18:47] | to wake up the boys | 提前叫醒孩子 |
[18:52] | so they could help us carry in the presents. | 让他们来帮我们搬礼物 |
[18:56] | Yes, yes… | 是啊 是啊 |
[18:59] | C-come on… hurry up, boys. | 快点 快点 孩子们 |
[19:02] | Yeah… Sure… OK… | 是 可以 好的 |
[19:19] | I’ll cut off his hands and stick them in his kakushnik! | 我要剁掉他的双手 |
[19:39] | You’re a klebleck! | 你个小畜生 |
[19:43] | Oh, roller skates! | 哦 是溜冰鞋 |
[19:45] | Oh, I hope you like them, Sweetie. | 希望你喜欢 宝贝儿 |
[19:46] | I think we have another present here for Reese! | 我们这还有个礼物要给Reese |
[19:50] | I wonder what it is?! | 我好想知道是什么 |
[19:52] | This really is the best Christmas we’ve ever had! | 这真是我度过的最好的圣诞节 |
[19:54] | I don’t know why we didn’t try this whole denial thing a long time ago. | 或许我们早该试着这样装糊涂了 |