时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, with the boys asleep this house is so quiet! | 孩子们都睡着了 房子真安静啊 |
[00:06] | – Mm-hm. – Such a nice idea to build a fire. | -嗯 -生火取暖可真是个好主意 |
[00:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:11] | Hey, I didn’t build a fire. I thought you built a fire. | 嘿 我可没生火 我以为是你生的呢 |
[00:22] | Well, looks like Reese got a D in English. | 看来Reese英语考试得了D |
[00:26] | – And Dewey seems to be fighting again. – Biting. | -Dewey呢 又跟别人打架了 -咬人 |
[00:30] | Oh, Malcolm, tell your teacher | 噢 Malcolm 告诉你的老师 |
[00:31] | I’d love to chaperone the class overnight! | 我很愿意陪你们班过夜 |
[00:33] | We can share a tent. | 我可以跟你睡一张帐篷 |
[01:07] | I can’t believe Mr.Herk allowed you to do a video project | 我真不敢相信Herk先生同意你交视频作业 |
[01:09] | instead of a paper! | 而不是论文 |
[01:11] | You… could have asked! | 你也可以 问问他的 |
[01:13] | I don’t have parents rich enough to buy me a camera. | 我爸妈没那么多钱给我买摄像机 |
[01:16] | Rich… and compensating. | 有那么多钱 而且总想补偿我什么 |
[01:18] | I don’t know what I’m gonna write about. | 我都不知道写啥 |
[01:20] | I mean, what’s your movie gonna be about? | 你的小电影准备拍什么 |
[01:22] | The creative… process. | 关于你的 论文的 |
[01:26] | You writing… your paper. | 创作 过程 |
[01:28] | Is that thing on?! Turn it off! | 那玩意开着 快关掉 |
[01:30] | I don’t even have an idea, you’re gonna make me look like an idiot. | 我还完全摸不着头脑呢 你会把我拍成傻瓜的 |
[01:33] | – I’m serious! – This is… great! | -我很认真的 -这真是 太棒了 |
[01:35] | Now knock… me over! | 现在快把我 推倒 |
[01:39] | – Hal. – Hey, it’s Abe! | -我是Hal -嘿 我是Abe |
[01:41] | – Hi! – I know it’s short notice, | -嗨 -我知道事出突然 |
[01:44] | but someone dropped out of our poker game. | 不过有人退出了我的扑克牌局 |
[01:46] | Can you make it tonight? | 你今晚能过来玩吗 |
[01:47] | Are you kidding, I’ve been waiting for you to invite me for months! | 开玩笑吧 我等你邀请我都等了好几个月了 |
[01:50] | – See you at eight. – Thanks! | -8点见 -谢谢 |
[01:55] | Honey, honey, guess what, guess what, guess what! | 宝贝 宝贝 你猜怎么着 你猜怎么着 |
[01:57] | I’m gonna go play poker at Abe’s tonight! | 我今晚要去Abe家打扑克牌 |
[01:59] | – He just asked me. – Hal, | -他刚邀请我了 -Hal |
[02:00] | tonight’s our first dance class! | 今晚是我们第一次舞蹈课 |
[02:02] | – That’s tonight? – Yes! It was your birthday present to me. | -今晚吗 -是呀 这是你给我的生日礼物 |
[02:24] | – Fine, go play poker. – I LOVE YOU! Mwah! | -好吧 去打牌吧 -我爱你 啵一个儿 |
[02:29] | Great, now who am I going to go with? | 这下好了 我跟谁去跳舞啊 |
[02:31] | Did Reese finish his homework yet? | Reese的作业写完了吗 |
[02:33] | Of course I finished my homework. | 当然写完了 |
[02:34] | Good. You can come to dance class with me. | 太好了 那你陪我去上舞蹈课 |
[02:36] | What? No. I was lying. I didn’t finish my homework. | 啥 我刚瞎说的 我没写完作业 |
[02:39] | – I don’t even know what my homework is! – Go get your shoes. | -我都不知道作业有什么 -穿你的鞋去 |
[02:47] | If the weather report’s right this storm’s gonna last a week. | 如果天气预报没错 这场风暴会持续一周 |
[02:50] | Now, you ration these supplies. Make no mistake, | 现在 分配好这些供给品 别出错 |
[02:55] | you’re the last ones we’ll dig out. | 否则你们是最后被挖出来的 |
[02:57] | We’re supposed to live for a week on meat paste and caribou jerky?! | 我们要靠肉酱和驯鹿肉干 过一周吗 |
[03:00] | Hey, that’s a week I don’t get any work out of you! | 嘿 知足吧 至少这周你不用工作 |
[03:03] | No one’s crying for me! | 都别给老娘哭鼻子 |
[03:08] | Now, it’s just a friendly game. | 游戏氛围很友好的 |
[03:10] | Mostly we sit around talking | 大多数时间我们只是坐着聊天 |
[03:12] | but eventually we get around to playing cards. | 但是最后就凑在一起打牌 |
[03:14] | Sounds good to me. I’m looking forward to meeting your friends. | 听起来很棒 我很期待见见你的朋友们 |
[03:18] | Everybody, this is Hal. | 各位 这是Hal |
[03:21] | – Hal. – Hal. – Hello, Hal. | -Hal -Hal -你好 Hal |
[03:24] | Hal, this is Brian, Trey, Steve and Malik. | Hal 这是Brian Trey Steve 还有Malik |
[03:28] | It’s great to meet you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:32] | – So, what’s the buy-in? – $50. | -咱们玩多大的 -50块 |
[03:39] | – There. – So, what’s with Wanda? | -给 -Wanda最近怎么了 |
[03:42] | – Ain’t no thing! – Whoops! | -啥事都没有 -欧 |
[03:49] | Put a dollar in the pot. | 放1块钱到罐子里去 |
[03:53] | Oh, we got a regular D-dog here! | 看来来了个新手啊 |
[03:58] | And right, left, cha-cha-cha! | 右 左 恰 恰 恰 |
[04:00] | And remember, god created artificial hips for a reason! | 记住 上帝创造了屁股是有原因的 |
[04:02] | Let’s use them! And back two. Cha-cha, finish. | 扭起来 退两步 恰 恰 停 |
[04:06] | All right, very good. Everyone, let’s pair up. | 好的 非常棒 每个人 找个舞伴 |
[04:12] | – May I? – Oh,… OK. | -我可以请你跳舞吗 -噢 当然 |
[04:19] | – No way! – You be a gentleman! | -没门 -绅士点 |
[04:25] | It’s just like touching a dead person… | 就当是摸死人 |
[04:27] | It’s just like touching a dead person… | 就当是摸死人 |
[04:29] | Goodness, how many lessons have you had? | 天呀 你上过几节课了 |
[04:30] | What? None! | 什么 我以前没上过 |
[04:32] | Really? I’m impressed! You have very good instincts. | 真的吗 我太震撼了 你很有天赋 |
[04:36] | – I do? – Mm-hm. I’m not surprised, | -真的吗 -嗯 我一点都不惊讶 |
[04:38] | you’re built for it. | 你得天独厚啊 |
[04:39] | – You have a dancer’s ankles. – I do not! | -你的脚踝就是为舞蹈而生的 -嘴真甜 |
[04:43] | You’re a lovely young man. | 你真是个可爱的年轻人 |
[04:46] | You don’t shake like all the other men here! | 你不像其他人一样发抖 |
[04:49] | – Mind if I cut in? – You wait your turn! | -我能插一脚吗 -排队去 |
[04:52] | – I’ll give you five bucks to dance with me. – OK! | -你跟我跳舞 我给你5块钱 -好 |
[05:06] | And still… he has… | 他仍然 一笔 |
[05:10] | – …nothing! – Alright! You know what, that’s it! | -没动 -好了 够了 |
[05:13] | I’m writing about you doing a movie. | 我要写你怎么拍电影 |
[05:16] | But my movie’s… about your paper. | 但是我的电影 是关于你怎样写论文 |
[05:19] | Yeah. I’m doing my paper | 是呀 我的论文 |
[05:21] | about you doing your movie about me doing my paper! | 写的就是你怎么拍我怎么写论文 |
[05:24] | Fine | 好吧 |
[05:26] | My movie’s… | 我的电影 |
[05:29] | …about you doing… | 就拍你写 |
[05:33] | ..your paper… | 你的论文 |
[05:36] | …about me doing… | 内容是我拍 |
[05:39] | – …my… – Alright, I get it! | -我的 -行了 我知道了 |
[05:43] | ..movie… | 小电影 |
[05:45] | -…about you… – Hey, guys! | -关于你 -嘿 伙计们 |
[05:46] | You know what you should do your movie about? | 你知道你的电影应该拍啥吗 |
[05:47] | Old people. Did you know that some of them | 老人们 你知不知道 |
[05:49] | have spent their entire lives saving money only to find out | 他们花了一辈子攒钱 暮然回首 |
[05:52] | that they outlived everybody they want to share it with. | 却找不到可以和他们一起花钱的人了 |
[05:55] | Talk about sad! | 真可悲啊 |
[06:03] | – I raise you five. – I see your five and I raise you… | -我加注5块 -我跟5块 再加注 |
[06:14] | ..two. | 2块钱 |
[06:16] | – Call. – Full house! Kings over eights. | -跟 -三张加二张 三张老K 两张8 |
[06:19] | – Straight flush to the Jack. – I knew you had it! | -到J的同花顺 -我就知道你小子有一手 |
[06:22] | How could you know that? He had… he had nothing on top! | 你怎么可能知道 他 他明面上啥都没有 |
[06:25] | Trey never stays in unless he’s got something good. | Trey从不会跟到最后 除非他手里有好牌 |
[06:28] | Perhaps we should call it a night. | 今天差不多了 |
[06:32] | We’re definitely bringin’ you back! | 你一定得常来 |
[06:35] | Hey, Brian, when was the last time you were ahead for an evening? | Brian 你上次遥遥领先是什么时候了 |
[06:37] | He can’t remember that far back! | 他记不起来这么久远的事了 |
[06:39] | Now you got something to sneak INTO your wife’s purse! | 现在你终于有东西可以塞进你老婆钱包了 |
[06:43] | I had the most wonderful time at dance class! | 跳舞课的时光真是太美好了 |
[06:47] | Every time the instructor needed to show the class something, | 每次教练想给全班同学做示范 |
[06:50] | he used me as his partner. | 他都找我当舞伴 |
[06:51] | I always thought I was such a clodhopper! | 我以前一直以为我是个乡巴佬 |
[06:54] | I cannot believe what I have missed all these years. | 我真不敢相信我浪费了这么多年 |
[06:56] | Oh, how was your poker game? | 噢 对了 你的扑克牌打的怎么样 |
[06:58] | Hm? Oh, it was great! Why wouldn’t it be? | 嗯 很棒 怎么会不棒呢 |
[07:01] | I love Abe! I love poker! | 我喜欢Abe 我喜欢打扑克 |
[07:03] | A whole night playing poker with Abe… | 整晚一起打扑克 和Abe一起 |
[07:05] | and his friends. | 还有他的朋友们 |
[07:06] | The teacher thinks I have dancer’s ankles! | 老师说我的脚踝是为舞蹈而生的 |
[07:09] | What do you think, huh? Wanna dance with the star pupil? | 你觉得呢 想不想和明星学员一起跳舞啊 |
[07:13] | – Huh? – You know,… dance. | – 啥 – 你懂的 在床上共舞嘛 |
[07:16] | – No, I’m not in the mood. – You’re always in the mood! | -不 我没心情 -你总是”时刻准备”着的 |
[07:19] | Not every single night of my life! | 又不是我人生中的每个夜晚都有那心情的 |
[07:21] | – Yes, you are! – I’m not like some kind of machine! | -不 你就有 -我又不是一台机器 |
[07:23] | – Yes, you are. – You can’t just snap your fingers… | -你就是 -你不能打个响指就 |
[07:26] | – Yes, I can. I always have. – Oh, alright! | -我可以 我每次都这样 -好吧 |
[07:35] | Palm kernel oil pectin, manganese sulfate and… | 棕榈仁油果胶 硫酸锰 还有 |
[07:40] | – zinc oxide? – Yes! That’s meat paste, baby! | -氧化锌 – 没错 这就是肉酱的成分 亲爱的 |
[07:44] | And it sucks! We knew we were gonna be stuck here for a week | 真不爽 我们要被困在这里一周 |
[07:47] | and no-one even bothered to grab a deck of cards or a magazine. | 就没一个人带副扑克牌或者杂志过来 |
[07:49] | I could do my foot-puppets again. | 我可以再用脚表演一遍木偶戏 |
[07:52] | Please, no! How long have we been stuck here for? | 求你了 千万别 我们被困在这里多久了 |
[07:56] | I have lost all sense of time. | 我都已经没时间观念了 |
[07:58] | I’d guess about five days. | 我猜大概5天吧 |
[08:00] | We just gotta keep ourselves busy. Tell you what. | 我们得找点事干 这样吧 |
[08:02] | Let’s put our heads together | 咱们聚在一起 |
[08:04] | and recreate whole episodes of Gilligan’s Island! | 然后重新创作整季的<盖里甘的岛> |
[08:07] | – We already did that. – That was this storm?! | -咱们已经干过了 -那是在这场风暴吗 |
[08:09] | Look if we don’t come up with something to do, I will go insane! | 要是再想不出什么办法 我就要疯了 |
[08:24] | Come on, Reese! We don’t want to be late! | 快点 Reese 可别迟到了 |
[08:26] | We’re doing the mambo tonight. | 我们今晚要跳曼波舞 |
[08:28] | I’ll be home about 10:30. | 我大概十点半回家 |
[08:31] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[08:32] | Is it too much to ask that we get some pickles | 难道在这个家里找到一根能吃的腌黄瓜 |
[08:34] | in this house that are edible? | 就那么难么 |
[08:35] | – Hal, what’s wrong? – Nothing. Just go to your class. | -Hal 到底咋了 -没事 去上你的课吧 |
[08:40] | Look, you have been snapping at everybody all week. | 你整个礼拜都在对着我们瞎嚷嚷 |
[08:44] | My class can wait one minute. | 我的课可以等会儿再去上 |
[08:45] | Now, you tell me what’s going on. | 现在 你给我说清楚到底怎么了 |
[08:48] | Alright, This thing happened and I didn’t wanna talk about it | 好吧 确实有点事 但是我不想说 |
[08:52] | because I wasn’t sure it actually happened and if it didn’t | 因为我不确定这事到底是不是真的发生了 |
[08:54] | I’d be like the biggest jerk in the world for saying it did | 如果没发生 而我说它发生了 |
[08:56] | when it didn’t. I’d be creating this whole big issue. | 我就成了个大混蛋 就真是小题大做了 |
[08:59] | But you know what the more I think about it | 但是我越想越觉得 |
[09:00] | the more I realize it did happen. Ohhh, it did! | 确实发生了 噢 没错 确实 |
[09:02] | You know, Dewey, I’ve recently come into a little money | 老弟 我最近挣了点小钱 |
[09:04] | so I went to the mall to buy myself a CD player, | 我本打算去商场买个CD机 |
[09:08] | and then I saw this little kid that reminded me of you | 我在那看见个小孩 让我想到了可爱的你 |
[09:11] | and I thought of a better way to spend it. | 所以 我想到了一个更好的花钱方法 |
[09:13] | So, here. | 给 |
[09:15] | Wow! | 哇 |
[09:22] | Oh my God. The look on your face! That was totally worth it! | 天啊 看你的表情 这钱花的真值了 |
[09:25] | – You’re the worst brother ever! – I know! I know! | -你是全世界最差劲的哥哥 -没错 没错 |
[09:30] | Oh, we like to think that the differences people | 我们总是想 |
[09:32] | have aren’t really differences at all, | 不同的人的本质其实都是一样的 |
[09:34] | but then suddenly you are on the outside | 但是突然间 你就被孤立了 |
[09:35] | being taken advantage of because you’re different! | 就被占便宜了 就因为你不一样 |
[09:37] | Honey, I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 宝贝 抱歉 我得走了 |
[09:39] | We can talk later. Bye! | 我们一会儿再聊 拜拜 |
[10:05] | – “Hello?” – Abe, it’s Hal. | -你好 -Abe 我是Hal |
[10:07] | You’ve reached the Kenarbans. Please leave a message after the beep. | 这里是Kenarbans一家 请在哔声后留言 |
[10:14] | Abe, it’s Hal. I don’t know | Abe 我是Hal |
[10:16] | if this is recording, but we have something we need to talk about. | 我不知道这是不是电话录音 但我们得谈谈 |
[10:18] | Now, I could be mistaken, and if I am | 我可能有些误解 如果我真是那样 |
[10:20] | I am sure it’s gonna make me sound like I’m an idiot. | 那我听起来可能会像个傻瓜 |
[10:29] | Dad! Stevie’s being really annoying! | 老爸 Stevie烦死我了 |
[10:32] | He’s filming everything I do! | 我的一举一动他都要拍 |
[10:33] | – Malcolm’s… – Damn it, Stevie, | -Malcolm他 -闭嘴 Stevie |
[10:35] | I don’t wanna hear it! | 我不想听你解释 |
[10:36] | You just behave yourself! You are a guest in this house! | 你管好你自己 你只是个客人 |
[10:40] | He was a guest in your house! | 他可是你的客人 |
[10:42] | People should never yell at children! | 人们怎么能吼孩子呢 |
[10:44] | Especially children that aren’t their own! | 尤其是别人的孩子 |
[10:46] | I apologised two minutes later! | 我两分钟后就马上道歉了 |
[10:50] | And Stevie accepted the apology! | Stevie也原谅我了 |
[10:51] | You know, he’s not that fragile. so why don’t you just relax! | 他可没有那么脆弱 放松点行吗 |
[10:54] | – Really. – What? | -真的吗 -你说啥 |
[10:56] | At least I’m man enough to apologise | 至少当我干了混蛋事的时候 |
[10:58] | when I’ve been a jerk! | 我像汉子一样跟他道歉了 |
[10:59] | What is that supposed to mean?! | 你怎么个意思啊 |
[11:01] | You know darn well what I’m talking about. | 我说什么你他妈的应该一清二楚 |
[11:03] | The way you and your friends treated me the other night! | 你和你朋友那天晚上是怎么对我的 |
[11:05] | – What?! – Oh, please! Obviously I’m different! | -你说啥 -拜托 显然我是个异类 |
[11:08] | I mean I walked through that door and stuck out like a sore thumb. | 自从我进了你家门之后就显得格格不入 |
[11:11] | I always thought those things didn’t matter but… | 我一直以为那些东西不会影响我们的关系 |
[11:13] | If you’re implying what I think you’re implying. | 如果你暗示的和我想的一样 |
[11:16] | – You want me to just come out and say it? – I think you better. | -你想让我直接说出来吗 -你最好说 |
[11:18] | Fine! You and your poker buddies all ganged up on me | 你和你的牌友们串通起来孤立我 |
[11:22] | because I’m not a professional! | 就因为我不是有知识修养的专门职业者 |
[11:25] | – Excuse me?! – You and your doctor friend | -你再说一遍 -你和你的医生朋友 |
[11:28] | and lawyer friend and your dentist friend! | 律师朋友 牙医朋友 |
[11:29] | You decided it was OK to | 你觉得欺负我没啥 |
[11:31] | skin a guy just because he’s a working stiff! | 就因为我是个普通的上班族 |
[11:34] | And I bet you had a big laugh about it afterwards. | 我打赌之后你们肯定还拿我当笑料 |
[11:37] | Listen you idiot, we didn’t gang up on you! | 听着 傻缺 我们没串通起来欺负你 |
[11:39] | You just stink at poker! | 是你自己牌打得太烂 |
[11:41] | – That was a cheap shot. – The… truth… hurts. | -这是恶意中伤 -真相 总是 伤人的 |
[11:45] | If we were playing in a straight game, I’d mopped the floor with you. | 如果我们的比赛公平 我愿意给你擦地板 |
[11:50] | We did play in a straight game. | 我们的比赛本来就很公平 |
[11:51] | And you went home crying to your mama! | 你回家找你妈哭鼻子去吧 |
[11:54] | Well why don’t we play right now and we’ll see who will | 现在比比吧 看看到底是谁去哭鼻子 |
[11:56] | do the crying and who will do the mopping. I will own you! | 还是谁去擦地板 我赢定了 |
[12:02] | I-I mean… I didn’t mean… | 我是说 我不是说 |
[12:05] | – I meant… – Oh, shut up and get the cards. | -我说的是 -闭嘴 拿牌来 |
[12:26] | You going to see me? | 你要跟么 |
[12:30] | – He doesn’t have the flush. – What? | -他的不是同花顺 -啥 |
[12:35] | He has a tell, he licks his lips when he’s bluffing. | 他有个习惯动作 舔嘴唇就是在虚张声势 |
[12:43] | – I’ll see your five and raise you five. – Fold. | -我跟5块钱 再加5块钱 -我不跟了 |
[13:05] | – The bet’s $10. – I call. Straight. | -我下注10块钱 -我跟 顺子 |
[13:13] | Flush. | 同花顺 |
[13:21] | Time’s up. My turn with the string. | 时间到了 该我玩绳子了 |
[13:23] | I don’t have it. I gave it to Pete. | 不在我这 我给Pete了 |
[13:25] | I gave it to Francis. | 我给Francis了 |
[13:27] | And then I gave it back to Eric. | 我又还给Eric了 |
[13:29] | – What? You did not. – Yes, I did. | -啥 你没给我啊 -我给了 |
[13:31] | What are you trying to pull? | 你在暗示什么 |
[13:33] | Nothing. I’m just saying I don’t have the string. | 我没暗示什么 我只是说绳子不在我这 |
[13:35] | You’re the last person I saw it with. | 你是我见到最后一个玩绳子的人 |
[13:37] | What the hell are we going to do without that string? | 没了那条绳子我们可怎么活 |
[13:39] | Guys, come on. It’s just a stupid string. | 兄弟们 冷静 一条破绳子而已 |
[13:45] | So what do you think would be a reason for saying that, Eric? | 你觉得你会这么说的原因是什么呢 Eric |
[13:47] | You’re the only one who seems to have a motive against the string. | 你是唯一一个有动机杀害绳子君的人 |
[13:50] | No, I love the string. It’s just… | 别瞎说 我爱绳子 我只是 |
[13:52] | Maybe you loved it a little too much. | 也许你的爱太深了 |
[13:54] | And I quote | 请允许我重复你的话 |
[13:55] | “If I can’t have the string, no one will.” | “如果我得不到绳子 其他人也别想得到它” |
[13:58] | – I didn’t say that! – Well, someone said it! | -我才没这么说 -肯定有人这么说过 |
[14:00] | You just now! | 是你自己 刚说的 |
[14:02] | Don’t try to twist this around. He’s not the one on trial. | 别在这挑拨离间 是你在受审 |
[14:05] | What trial?! | 啥受审 |
[14:07] | – Guilty! – Guilty! – Guilty! | -有罪 -有罪 -有罪 |
[14:28] | – He raises four. – Your four, five more. | -他加注4块钱 -跟4块钱 再加注5块钱 |
[14:31] | – Malcolm, maybe… – You want to play? | -Malcolm 也许 -你想玩吗 |
[14:33] | – Fine. – I almost feel sorry for them. | -好吧 -我真替他们难过 |
[14:36] | Almost. | 确实 |
[14:39] | All right, we’re going to end this right here, winner take all. | 我们一次解决吧 胜者拿走全部筹码 |
[14:43] | – Fine. – Turn ’em up. | -没问题 -亮牌吧 |
[14:46] | – Three fives. – Three fives with a jack. | -3张5 -3张5和一个J |
[14:48] | – Yeah! – That makes six fives! | -耶 -怎么会有6张5 |
[14:54] | What the hell kind of deck has six fives! | 什么样的牌里会有6张5 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. I got ’em from the boys’ room. | 我不知道 我从孩子们的屋里拿的 |
[14:58] | You call yourself a poker player? | 你还有脸说自己是玩扑克的 |
[14:59] | You don’t even have a decent deck. | 你连副整齐的牌都没有 |
[15:01] | Well, I’m sorry I don’t have solid gold playing cards | 真对不起 我没有像你家里你惯用的 |
[15:04] | like you’re accustomed to at your house. | 金子做的扑克牌 |
[15:05] | This poor-guy act is getting a little tired! | 你这招装屌丝是不是有点招人烦 |
[15:09] | Your superior act is getting a little old, too. | 你这招装高富帅是不是有点老套 |
[15:11] | If I’m such a big jerk why’d you even come over?! | 如果我真这么混蛋 你干嘛还来找我玩 |
[15:13] | Pardon me for wanting to play poker with my best friend! | 原谅我只是想跟我最好的朋友一起打牌 |
[15:22] | I mean, I was really excited to come over and play poker | 其实 我很开心能去你家打牌 |
[15:24] | and meet your other friends. | 认识你的朋友 |
[15:30] | Truth be told, I was excited for you to come over, too, | 其实 你能来我也很高兴 |
[15:35] | bought a new shirt. | 我还特地买了件新t恤 |
[15:37] | That Hawaiian one? I like that one. | 夏威夷风的那件吗 我很喜欢 |
[15:44] | – Why are we fighting like this? – Because we’re idiots! | -我们俩干嘛吵架呢 -因为咱俩都是傻瓜 |
[15:58] | Well, boy what’s do you say we all go out and get ice-cream | 孩子们 咱们出去买冰激凌吃 怎么样 |
[16:00] | Sounds good to me. – Hey, Dewey come on, | -听起来不错 -嘿 Dewey 来 |
[16:02] | we’re going for ice-cream. Where’s your brother? | 咱们出去买冰激凌吧 你哥哥呢 |
[16:07] | You see this, ladies? | 看见这个没 女士们 |
[16:08] | Mrs. Angela’s going to get her dance. | Angela夫人要和我一起跳舞了 |
[16:10] | As for the rest of you, I’m not running a charity here. | 你们剩下这些人 小爷我可不是开慈善机构的 |
[16:13] | You have to come up with the dough! I do not dance on credit. | 你们得带着钱来 我陪舞可不赊账的 |
[16:17] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[16:17] | but some of you might not even be around next week. | 但你们中有些人可能下周都没法出现在这了 |
[17:08] | Oh, I didn’t want that to end. That does it. | 噢 我真不想结束 我决定了 |
[17:11] | I’m signing up for your Monday – Wednesday class | 我要报名上你周一和周三的课 |
[17:14] | Maybe Saturday, too. But first I’ve got to… | 要不周六的也报了吧 但是我先得 |
[17:16] | Lois, Lois, please. Come with me. | Lois Lois 跟我过来 |
[17:25] | – Uh, We have to stop this. – Why? | -我们不能再这样下去了 -为啥 |
[17:27] | Honey, you’ve outgrown me. | 宝贝 你青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[17:29] | I give beginning dance lessons | 我的课程是入门级的 |
[17:31] | usually to people who can barely move. | 为那些连动下都吃力的人开设的 |
[17:34] | Now. This is another instructor. | 你看 这是另一个教练 |
[17:39] | He’s across town, but he is the best. | 他住镇子另一头 但是他很棒 |
[17:41] | He’s the only one who can take you to the next level. | 他是唯一一个能让你更进一步的人 |
[17:45] | But I really love it here. | 但是我真的很喜欢这里 |
[17:47] | Lois, you have a gift. You mustn’t waste it. | Lois 你很有天赋 别浪费了 |
[17:52] | It’s time for you to spread your wings and fly. | 是时候了 你该展翅高飞了 |
[17:58] | Fly away, little bird. | 飞翔吧 小小鸟 |
[18:05] | Oh, my God! Francis,you’re going to do it?! | 天啊 Francis 你真的要这样对我吗 |
[18:08] | Hey, I’m your best friend. | 拜托 我是你最好的哥们儿 |
[18:10] | I’m not going to let one of these jerks brand you. | 我才不会让这些混蛋用烙铁烫你呢 |
[18:11] | Now everyone’s going to know that you’re a string thief. | 马上大家就会都知道你是个偷绳子的贼 |
[18:17] | We’re shoveled out. Vacation’s over. | 雪铲完了 假期结束了 |
[18:23] | He took the string. | 他偷了绳子 |
[18:30] | Every damn storm. | 每一场该死的风暴 |
[18:35] | So, Dewey, how come you’re not playing with your toy? | Dewey 你怎么没在玩玩具呀 |
[18:39] | What are you smiling about? | 你淫笑什么 |
[18:52] | Where did you get this?! | 你从哪弄到的 |
[19:01] | Have a seat. In a minute you and Mrs. Johnson | 请坐 过一会儿 你就会和 |
[19:03] | do the forbidden dance. | Johnson夫人一起跳禁忌之舞了 |
[19:07] | You think that’s the only copy? | 你以为我只有这一份拷贝吗 |
[19:08] | What do you take me for? | 你把我当什么了 |
[19:11] | Enjoy your assembly tomorrow. | 好好享受明天的集合吧 |
[19:13] | I’m going to the ball game with Abe this weekend. | 我这周末和Abe去看球 |
[19:16] | He had one ticket. Invited me. | 他有一张票 邀请的是我 |
[19:19] | That’s great, dear. I’m glad. | 太好了 亲爱的 我很高兴 |
[19:21] | What’s this? | 这是啥 |
[19:54] | He was trying to get rid of me. | 他原来是在想方设法摆脱我 |
[19:57] | Hal, turn this off. Hal? | Hal 关了它 Hal |
[20:02] | Oh my God, I can’t believe how beautifully you dance. | 老天爷啊 我不敢相信 你跳舞的样子真美 |
[20:08] | Hal, you are such a fool. | Hal 你真是个傻瓜 |