时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Where did you come from, flubber? | 你从哪冒出来的哟 小肉肉 |
[00:09] | “Hello, Hal.” | “哈啰 Hal” |
[00:13] | I’m so full of bacon, my body’s meant for shakin’ | *培根在我肚 肥肉在我腹* |
[00:21] | And when I start to wiggle, my nipples, they will jiggle | *我随心而动 我胸也微摇* |
[00:30] | Once again I have to be embarrassed for the both of us. Yep! | – 你还是真是丢人丢到你外婆家了 – 对 |
[01:07] | You go straight for your job after school today. | 你放学后直接去上班 |
[01:10] | I don’t want you to be late for your first day of work. And no excuses! | 可别第一天上班就迟到 也别给我找借口 |
[01:13] | I don’t wanna hear, “A lion escaped from the zoo”, | 我可不想听说什么”有狮子从动物园跑出来了” |
[01:16] | or, “The bus driver went insane and refused to stop.” | 或者”校车司机疯了不肯停车之类的鬼话” |
[01:19] | Francis’s friend gave Reese a job at the Circus Burger. | Francis的朋友给Reese在马戏团汉堡店找了份工作 |
[01:22] | It’s perfect. | 太合我意了 |
[01:23] | Reese gets to be bossed around all day | Reese整天都得被呼来唤去 |
[01:25] | by the only guy on the planet that’s dumber than he is. | 还是被全世界唯一一个比他还蠢的人使唤 |
[01:28] | – This job is stupid! – You do get to wear a paper hat. | – 这个工作太蠢了 – 但是你可以戴个纸帽子啊 |
[01:31] | Reese, you wanna drive when you get your license, | Reese 你要想拿到驾照就开车 |
[01:33] | you have to pay your own insurance! | 你得自己付保险 |
[01:35] | Yeah, but everyone else has insurance! Why do I need it? | 别人都投保了 我干嘛要去投呢 |
[01:37] | They’ve got it covered. | 出事了别人的保险会赔偿的 |
[01:39] | Son, it’s not as simple as that. You see… | 儿啊 事情并没有这么简单啊 比如说 |
[01:43] | Good morning, everybody! Say good morning, Charlie. | 早上好 各位 Charlie 给大家问好 |
[01:47] | Show everyone how alive you are. | 让大家看看你多有活力 |
[01:51] | My parents made a deal with Dewey. | 我爸妈跟Dewey做了个交易 |
[01:52] | If he keeps his goldfish alive for two months, he gets a dog. | 两个月之内他保金鱼不死 他就可以养条狗了 |
[01:56] | – Am I doing a good job? – You sure are. | – 我做得是不是很好啊 – 当然是 |
[02:00] | – How is that fish still alive? – I don’t know | – 这鱼怎么还活着呢 – 我也不知道啊 |
[02:03] | He never feeds it and he leaves it out in the sun for hours. | 他从不喂鱼 还把它扔在外面晒太阳 |
[02:05] | Last week there was an old banana peel in there! | 上周鱼缸里还有香蕉皮呢 |
[02:07] | I do not want a dog in this house! | 我可不要养条狗 |
[02:09] | As long as the fish is alive, there is nothing we can do about it. | 只要这条鱼还活着 我们就没办法 |
[02:11] | Hal, I expect you to take care of this. | Hal 我可指望着你处理这事儿 |
[02:14] | – What are you suggesting? – I’m not suggesting anything. | – 你在暗示什么 – 我什么都没说 |
[02:17] | I just want it taken care of. | 我只想你好好”照顾”它一下 |
[02:22] | Class, today we begin a new round of independent study projects. | 各位同学 今天我们开始新一轮的自主学习计划 |
[02:28] | Hydrostatic equilibrium? | 流体静力平衡学 |
[02:30] | My God, I am still my Path integral quantisation | 天哪 我还在学路径积分分量化方程 |
[02:33] | My stepdad’s right,I’m useless. | 我后爸说的对 我就是个废物 |
[02:35] | Well, the cold, hard fact of life | 生活中一个残酷而冰冷的事实是 |
[02:36] | is some are more advanced than others. | 有些人生来就比别人聪明 |
[02:39] | Some even think they’re more advanced than me. | 甚至还有些人认为自己比我还聪明 |
[02:42] | I never said that. | 我从来没这么说过 |
[02:43] | Yet you assume I’m talking about you. | 那你干嘛以为我在说你 |
[02:46] | You’re looking right at me! | 你正对着我说的啊 |
[02:47] | I’m sure you’re all convinced by virtue of you being in this class, | 我相信你们都认为自己是天才少年班的学生 |
[02:50] | your intellects tower above those of | 所以你们的智商远高于 |
[02:52] | tiny plebeians wasting oxygen in the rest of the school. | 这个学校其他只会浪费氧气的普罗大众 |
[02:56] | But, to some, you are nothing more | 但是 对某些人而言 你不过是 |
[02:59] | than howling primates. | 只会瞎吵胡闹的猩猩 |
[03:02] | I’m excited to announce today | 我今天很高兴地告诉大家 |
[03:03] | that we’re welcoming to our class a new student. | 我们班上将迎来一位新同学 |
[03:06] | A young man of unparalleled intellect. | 一个智冠群雄的年轻人 |
[03:10] | As near as we can measure, his IQ is over 280. | 据我们推测 他的智商超过了280 |
[03:14] | Those tests are culturally biased! | 这些智商测试有文化偏见 |
[03:16] | Think what you will. | 随便你怎么想 |
[03:17] | Your petty fears no longer concern me. | 我已经不再在意你们狭隘的恐惧感了 |
[03:20] | I finally have the mental clay worthy of my sculpting. | 我终于找到了值得我雕琢的美玉 |
[03:24] | Barton is a white-hot comet of brilliance, | Barton是一颗炽热的智慧星 |
[03:26] | blazing through our dark little corner of ignorance. | 划过我们无知的黑暗角落 |
[03:29] | A mind of such unfathomable reach | 具备深不可测的智慧 |
[03:31] | – and enormous power. – Can I come in now? | – 和无与伦比的力量 – 我可以进来了吗 |
[03:35] | Barton, I thought I told you to wait till you heard, | Barton 我不是告诉你等到我说 |
[03:37] | “A new era for man.” | “人类新纪元”之后再进来吗 |
[03:39] | But there’s a bee out there. | 但是外面有只蜜蜂 |
[03:42] | So, assistant manager. How’s that happen? | 不错哦 助理主管 怎么当上的啊 |
[03:44] | INS raid, Quendus out. | 移民局突击检查 Quendus被驱逐出境 |
[03:47] | So, from 12 to 5, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, | 每周一三四 十二点到五点 |
[03:49] | this is my domain. | 这就是我的底盘了 |
[03:52] | I’m proof you don’t need to graduate high school. | 我证明了 事业成功不用高中毕业 |
[03:54] | That’s just propaganda | 那都是宣传 |
[03:56] | from those money-grabbing diploma companies. | 好让毕业文凭公司多赚钱 |
[03:58] | Sean, Doug, this is Reese. | Sean Doug 这是Reese |
[04:00] | – Hey. what’s up? – Hey. | – 嘿 你好 – 嘿 |
[04:02] | OK. Press cow for burger, potato for fries. | 好了 要汉堡就按奶牛键 薯条按土豆键 |
[04:06] | And I’m not sure what this is. | 我也不知道这个是干吗的 |
[04:08] | Does that look like a pig or a dog to you? | 你看像猪还是像狗 |
[04:10] | Wouldn’t it be easier to put words on the keys? | 在按键上写上单词不是更易懂点吗 |
[04:12] | Ah, a man of letters. | 哈 有才啊 |
[04:14] | A word to the wise. | 聪明人一点就通 |
[04:16] | I wouldn’t throw that in anyone’s face. | 一般人我可不这么表扬啊 |
[04:19] | Once you get your total, you put the money in the drawer, | 收到钱后放到这个抽屉里 |
[04:21] | except you are making a pocket transactions. What’s that? | – 除非你想揩零 – 什么是揩零 |
[04:24] | Kind of a morale builder. | 鼓舞士气的方法 |
[04:25] | Once in a while take 5 or 10 bucks. | 你偶尔收到5块10块的零钱时 |
[04:27] | but you don’t ring it up, put it in your pocket instead. | 你不进收银机而是放进自己的口袋 |
[04:30] | You don’t have a problem with that, do you? | 你对这没意见吧 |
[04:34] | Oh, no. That’s cool. | 没 当然没 |
[04:36] | See, Reese. You’ve entered the working world. | Reese 欢迎来到工作的世界 |
[04:39] | A world of adult responsibility. | 一个肩负成人责任的世界 |
[04:46] | I have the key to her locker. | 我有她更衣箱的钥匙 |
[04:48] | If you wanna smell her jacket later, just let me know. | 你要是想闻闻她的外套啊什么的 跟我说 |
[04:52] | Hey, they found the last piece of that guy. | 嘿 听说他们找到那人尸体最后一块儿了 |
[04:54] | Oh, man! | 我靠 |
[04:56] | Come on, guys. We talked about this. | 各位 我们之前讨论过这个的 |
[04:57] | If we’re gonna share a roll of toilet paper, | 如果我们要共用卫生纸 |
[04:59] | can we at least keep it on the spindle? | 麻烦大家把它放在卷筒上 |
[05:01] | As long as you are bringing this kinda of stuff up, | 既然你提到了这个事情 |
[05:03] | I got a fiancee coming Thursday. | 我未婚妻周四过来 |
[05:05] | Fiancee? What are you taking about? I’m engaged. | – 未婚妻 什么未婚妻啊 – 我订过婚的 |
[05:08] | It comes to time when a man gets tired of playing the field. | 时机一到 欢场浪子也回头 |
[05:11] | What field? You don’t even know any women. | 什么浪子 你连个女人都不认识 |
[05:13] | That occurred to me, too, | 我也知道 |
[05:14] | That’s why I ordered one from Russia. | 所以我从俄罗斯订了一个 |
[05:16] | A mail-order bride? That actually exists? | 邮寄新娘吗 还有这东西啊 |
[05:19] | Sure. In some of the more irradiated parts of former Soviet Union, | 当然 在苏联某些不开化的地方 |
[05:22] | there are a lot of marriage-minded women. | 有很多这种一心想要结婚的女人 |
[05:24] | That’s my darling Svetlana. | 我亲爱的Svetlana就是其中一个 |
[05:26] | Wait a second. Yep. | 等等 嗯 |
[05:30] | Svetlana. | 就是Svetlana |
[05:34] | How come you’re driving us to school? | 今天怎么是你送我们去上学啊 |
[05:36] | Because that’s what moms do sometimes. | 妈妈偶尔也会干这活的 |
[06:02] | Argh! | 啊 |
[06:08] | OK, you know your Tolstoy and your Eliot… | 好吧 你知道托尔斯泰和艾略特 |
[06:11] | Let’s see how you do with the Bard. | 让我们见识见识你对宫廷诗人的了解 |
[06:14] | “Every true man’s apparel fits your thief.” | “君子华服 汝贼适之” |
[06:17] | Measure For Measure, Act 4, Scene 2. | <恶有恶报> 第四场 第二幕 |
[06:19] | Elbow says to Pompey. | Elbow对Pompey说的一句话 |
[06:21] | Could you hand me my green crayon? | 麻烦你把绿色蜡笔递给我 |
[06:22] | – Wow, he’s right again. – OK, Barton | – 哇 他又对了 – 好的 Barton |
[06:25] | let’s try Chaucer’s The Shipman’s Tale. | 我们再来试试乔叟的<船夫的故事> |
[06:27] | – Should I start with the prologue? – Please. How about line 203? | – 我可以从序言开始吗 – 拜托 第203行 |
[06:32] | “And when your husband has gone off to Flanders,” | “当你丈夫去往佛兰德斯时” |
[06:35] | “I shall deliver you from fear of slanders,” | “我会将你从对诽谤的恐惧中解救出来” |
[06:37] | “and on the word he caught her by the flanks” | “说着他抓住她的肩膀” |
[06:40] | “and clasped her closely, giving her a riot of kisses,” | “紧紧把她拥入怀中 狂野地吻了过去” |
[06:44] | “saying softly, ‘Keep things quiet'” | “轻声言道 不要声张” |
[06:47] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:50] | Chaucer? I cannot believe you’re polluting his mind | 乔叟 你们居然毒害他的思想 |
[06:53] | with such pop culture drivel! | 给他看这么低俗不堪的垃圾 |
[06:57] | I apologise for them, Barton. | 我替他们道歉 Barton |
[06:59] | I’ll do everything I can to minimise these annoying distractions | 我会尽我所能减少他们这些烦人的干扰 |
[07:03] | so that you can concentrate on the accelerated programme | 以便让你的注意力集中在 |
[07:06] | I’ve laid out for you. | 我为你制定的加速计划上 |
[07:07] | Together we are gonna astonish the world. | 我们势必共同震惊世界 |
[07:11] | Would you like a pixy stix? | 吃不吃糖管啊 |
[07:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | Having problems, Malcolm? | 有问题吗 Malcolm |
[07:20] | No, no, not you | 不 不 你不会有问题的 |
[07:22] | It’s the stupid hydrostatic equilibrium. It doesn’t make sense! | 该死的流体静力平衡学 完全没意义 |
[07:25] | It is awfully difficult. But don’t despair. | 这是很难很难很难 但是别灰心 |
[07:29] | I’m here for you, Malcom. | 有我呢 Malcom |
[07:29] | I’ll make sure you get the help you deserve. | 我保证你会得到你应有的帮助的 |
[07:33] | To estimate the pressure at the centre of the sun, | 为估算太阳中心的压强 |
[07:35] | just assume a constant density of 1.41 grams per cubic cm. | 只需假设其恒定密度为1.41克每立方厘米 |
[07:40] | Am I going too fast for you? | 我是不是说太快了啊 |
[07:41] | You know, Herkabe only made you my tutor to humiliate me. | Herkabe是为了羞辱我才让你指导我的 |
[07:44] | I thought it was to humiliate me. | 我还以为是为了羞辱我呢 |
[07:46] | I don’t understand why is this so hard?! | 我就不懂了 这鬼东西怎么这么难 |
[07:47] | Don’t give up. Remember The Little Engine That Could? | 别放弃 还记得<勇敢的小货车>吗 |
[07:50] | You’re not listening! | 你根本没明白 |
[07:51] | I get everything! | 我什么都知道 |
[07:53] | In my entire life, there is nothing I haven’t been able to master. | 我这辈子就没有什么东西学不会的 |
[07:56] | I took algebra in 6th grade! | 我六年级就学了代数学 |
[07:58] | I taught my dad how to rebuilt his transmission when I was five! | 我五岁时就教会我爸怎么重组变速器 |
[08:00] | I was reading before I could walk! | 我会走之前就识字了 |
[08:03] | I remember my own birth. What?! | – 我记得我自己出生的过程 – 什么 |
[08:06] | D’you know your heart stops during your mother’s contractions? | 你知道你妈子宫收缩的时候你的心跳会停止吗 |
[08:09] | You seriously remember that? | 你真记得那些吗 |
[08:11] | Worst was the diaper changing. | 最糟糕的是换尿片 |
[08:13] | That was the most degrading week of my life. | 那是我这辈子活得最没尊严的一周 |
[08:17] | So, what’s it like in there? | 那么 你那里面是什么情况 |
[08:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:21] | Well, your brain? | 你大脑里 |
[08:23] | I mean, for me it’s like, when I’m thinking really hard, | 对我而言 当我思考太用力的时候 |
[08:26] | my brain starts making all these connections. | 我大脑里开始各种联想 |
[08:28] | Those connections make other connections, | 层出不穷的联想 |
[08:30] | Everything starts to moving really fast. | 感觉计算速度飞快 |
[08:31] | Then it feels like a bomb’s going off. | 接着大脑就像要爆炸了似的 |
[08:34] | Is yours like that? | 你也这样吗 |
[08:35] | It’s more like a beehive. | 我的大脑更像个蜂箱 |
[08:37] | And every bee has a brain like yours. | 里面每只蜜蜂都有个像你一样的大脑 |
[08:41] | OK, ready! | 准备好了 |
[08:45] | That is so cool! | 帅爆了 |
[08:46] | I wish you had a gun | 要是有支枪就好了 |
[08:47] | so we can really test this out. | 那我们就能真正测试这个玻璃的性能了 |
[08:49] | Excuse me. Can I get some help here? | 不好意思 点单 |
[08:51] | Hi, Greg. | 嗨 Greg |
[08:52] | So I overheard your mom talking on the phone | 我无意中听到你妈讲电话 |
[08:54] | and it’s true. You’ve got a job. | 你还真在这上班啊 |
[08:56] | I applied here once. Didn’t get it. | 我申请过这里的工作 可惜没拿到 |
[08:59] | – It’s all politics. – I guess. | – 都怪政治 – 可能吧 |
[09:01] | – So what do you want? – I want you to listen very carefully. | – 你要点什么 – 仔细听好 |
[09:04] | My blood sugar’s dangerously low | 我现在血糖指标已经非常低了 |
[09:05] | so I don’t wanna burn up calories repeating myself. | 我不想再劳神费心给你说第二遍 |
[09:08] | I want the jumbo clown burger with big top fries, | 我要一个巨无霸汉堡配大份薯条 |
[09:11] | no pickles, a slice of onion, make sure it’s centre cut, | 不要腌黄瓜 一片洋葱 只要中间部分 |
[09:14] | and extra tomatoes. | 还有多放西红柿 |
[09:15] | And let’s do the pattie well on one side, medium on the other. | 肉饼要一面全熟 一面五分熟 |
[09:19] | Make sure they open a fresh package for my bun. | 汉堡胚要新做的 |
[09:22] | If it’s stale I bail. | 不新鲜的话 我就走人 |
[09:25] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[09:28] | Your total’s $5.45 and you get free refills on the soda. | 总共5块4毛5 可乐还可免费续杯 |
[09:30] | Heard that one before. Turns out it’s just for today. | 早就知道了 不过仅限今天 |
[09:35] | What a sack! | 混球 |
[09:38] | That’s a pocket transaction if I ever saw one. | 这可是揩零的大好机会啊 |
[09:42] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦 是的 |
[10:01] | Artie, you put together one hell of a bachelor party. | Artie 你这个单身派对办得太完美了 |
[10:04] | I’m much obliged to you. | 我很感谢你 |
[10:06] | I’m just sorry the nearest stripper’s 300 miles away. | 就是对不住大家 最近的脱衣舞女在300英里外 |
[10:09] | Hey, how’s she doin’ anyway? | 嘿 她现在怎么样了啊 |
[10:11] | She took her top off! | 她刚把上衣全脱了 |
[10:12] | Oh, yeah! | 噢耶 |
[10:16] | Listen up! I’d like to say a few words about my mate Pete, | 各位 听我说几句 |
[10:21] | on account of his upcoming nuptials. | 我的老朋友Pete就要结婚了 |
[10:24] | Many’s the time, when I’ve been feeling low, | 多少次我情绪低落时 |
[10:27] | and I always knew I could turn to Pete. | 我都知道我总还有Pete |
[10:30] | He’d be lying on his bunk, trimming his beard with a lighter, | 他就这样躺在他的床上 用打火机修胡子 |
[10:33] | and I’d think, “Hell, I’m better than that.” | 我就会想 “妈的 我总比他这样强” |
[10:36] | To Pete and his lucky lady! | 敬Pete和他幸运的新娘 |
[10:42] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[10:44] | I just don’t get what are we celebrating? | 我就是不知道我们都在庆祝什么 |
[10:45] | I mean, it just seems wrong. | 总感觉不对 |
[10:47] | It’s Pete’s life. | 这是Pete的生活 |
[10:47] | If he wants to marry a total stranger, that’s his business. | 他要想娶一个陌生人 那是他的事 |
[10:50] | What about this woman? Is anyone thinking about her? | 那新娘怎么办 有谁想过她 |
[10:52] | Right now I’m trying to keep a topless stripper in my head. | 我现在只想想着这个没穿上衣的脱衣舞女 |
[10:54] | I don’t have room for much else. | 实在没心思想别的了 |
[10:56] | Think about it for a second. | 想想看 |
[10:57] | She’s blindly committing | 她就这样盲目地许下一个承诺 |
[10:59] | to spend her life in this god forsaking place | 把余生荒废在这个鬼地方 |
[11:01] | with Pete as her husband. | 还要做Pete的老婆 |
[11:03] | What kind of poor creature would actually go through with this? | 这得是有多可怜才能落到这种下场啊 |
[11:05] | Maybe her life’s pretty awful. | 说不定她现在的生活也很糟糕呢 |
[11:07] | Worse than this? | 比这还糟吗 |
[11:08] | What? Does she live in a slaughterhouse? | 她是活在集中营么 |
[11:10] | Is she dragged to work by horses every day? | 她是每天要被马拖着去上班么 |
[11:12] | She couldn’t possibly know what she’s getting into. | 她完全不知道她要面临的是什么样的生活 |
[11:14] | You’re exaggerating. We don’t know. | 别夸大其词了 我们也不知道 |
[11:15] | It might work out fine. | 最终结果没准还不错呢 |
[11:24] | Dude, how’s business? | 兄弟 生意怎么样啊 |
[11:26] | Where were you? I was supposed to be home for dinner | 你去哪了 我本该回家吃晚饭了 |
[11:28] | but you are the only one who can cash me out. | 可没你我还下不了班 |
[11:30] | Hey, I’d stay on my good side if I was you. | 我要是你的话 还是乖一点 |
[11:32] | One of these days somebody’ll have to clean these bathrooms. | 就这几天 有人要打扫卫生间了哟 |
[11:35] | Whoa, this is way uncool. | 哇 太不像话了 |
[11:38] | Reese, you can’t take this much money. | Reese 你可不能一下拿这么多钱啊 |
[11:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:41] | Your cash drawer, man.. It is over $400 bucks short. Look. | 收银机 瞧 少了400块 |
[11:44] | The whole point is to take five or ten bucks. That’s it. | 揩零的精髓就在于拿个5块10块就行了 |
[11:47] | You got to put the 400 back. | 你得把那400块放回来 |
[11:49] | I didn’t take it. Honest. | 我没拿 真没拿 |
[11:50] | Dude. It’s your register. | 兄弟 这可是你的收银机 |
[11:52] | – Did he give his register key to anyone today? – No. | – 他今天把钥匙给别人了吗 – 没给 |
[11:55] | I didn’t take it. I didn’t take any. | 我没拿钱 我什么都没拿 |
[11:57] | I never even do one of those stupid pocket transactions. | 我连一次揩零都没揩 |
[12:00] | What do you talking about? I saw you yesterday. | 你说什么呢 我昨天还看你拿了呢 |
[12:02] | No, I wanted it to look like I was taking it. But I didn’t really. | 没 我只是装装样子 其实我没拿 |
[12:05] | When you guys weren’t looking I put the money back. | 我趁你们没注意的时候把钱放回去了 |
[12:07] | You guys didn’t see it cos I was being… sneaky and stuff. | 你们都没看到 我是偷偷地放进去的 |
[12:11] | Nice, Reese. | 不错嘛 Reese |
[12:12] | – Way to screw it up for everybody. – I didn’t take it! | – 谢谢你全家 – 我没拿 |
[12:14] | Look, man. If you are thinking that I’m coverin’ for you, you are crazy. | 听着 这事如果你想着我会罩你 你就别指望了 |
[12:17] | When the owner comes back tomorrow morning and checks the books, | 店老板明天早上来检查账目的时候 |
[12:19] | that money better be herel, or you’re going down. | 这钱最好得在这 要不然你麻烦可就大了 |
[12:25] | Alright. The change from apparent to absolute magnitude in all spectra | 在全光谱范围内由视星等转换到绝对星等 |
[12:28] | The formula is… | 转换方程为 |
[12:30] | A over B times K over D. That’s if K is… | A与B的比值乘以K与D的比值 如果K是 |
[12:35] | How do they expect you to learn all these formulas? | 这么多公式怎么记得住啊 |
[12:37] | Use a mnemonic device, | 用点记忆技巧 |
[12:38] | like Enephru, Babashar, Kalar, Dastrer. | 比如说Enephru Babashar Kalar Dastrer |
[12:43] | Babylonian kings, Third Dynasty. | 都是巴比伦第三王朝的国王 |
[12:45] | Stop complaining. I have homework, too. | 别埋怨了 我也有家庭作业要做 |
[12:48] | Ah, it’s a butterfly. | 啊 这是个蝴蝶 |
[12:51] | Malcolm, you got to help me. | Malcolm 快帮帮我 |
[12:53] | – What’s goin’ on? – It’s horrible. | – 怎么回事 – 事大了 |
[12:55] | There is $400 missing from my register during my shift, | 今天我值班的时候 收银机里少了400块 |
[12:57] | and they think I took it. | 他们以为是我拿了 |
[13:00] | – Well, did you? – No, of course not! | – 那是你拿的吗 – 当然不是 |
[13:02] | – I’m Barton. – Who’s this dork? | – 我是Barton – 这个小矮子是谁啊 |
[13:04] | – He is my tutor. – You’re kiddin’ me! | – 他是我的家教 – 我靠 |
[13:06] | The one time I need you to be a genius | 我就这么一次需要你的天才智慧 |
[13:08] | I find you’ve been faking the whole smart thing. | 结果发现你是个冒牌货 |
[13:10] | Reese, calm down. How did this happen? | Reese 冷静点 事情怎么会这样呢 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:13] | My register didn’t total up right at the end of the shift. | 交班的时候我收银机里的钱对不上账了 |
[13:15] | – Who was there? – Everyone. | – 当时都有谁在场 – 都在 |
[13:16] | Me, Sean, Greta, Richie. | 我 Sean Greta和Richie |
[13:18] | Richie? Why didn’t you say so at the first place? | Richie也在 你怎么不早说啊 |
[13:21] | What do you mean? | 他在怎么啦 |
[13:22] | It’s Richie. He’s setting you up. | 肯定是Richie搞鬼 是他陷害了你 |
[13:24] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:24] | Because it’s Richie! C’mon! | 因为他是Richie 拜托 |
[13:29] | Barton, you wanna learn something about the real world? | Barton 想不想见识一下真实世界 |
[13:31] | – Not really. – Too bad. | – 不是很想 – 太可惜了 |
[13:32] | You’re coming. | 你得一起来 |
[13:35] | Dewey, you have to cover it for us. | Dewey 给我们打个掩护 |
[13:37] | Make sure it sounds like we’re all still here. | 让爸妈感觉我们一直都在 |
[13:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[13:40] | Ow! Stop it! | 嗷 住手 |
[13:43] | You shut up! | 你住嘴 |
[13:44] | Stupid creeps! | 你个蠢蛋 |
[13:46] | Ow! Stop it! | 嗷 住手 |
[13:48] | – Did you get it? – Yes, I got it. | – 弄到手了吗 – 弄到了 |
[13:52] | Pet store owner told me it was already dead, | 宠物店老板跟我说这鱼已经死了 |
[13:54] | but I suspect the worst. | 但我感觉情况更糟 |
[13:56] | OK. Let’s switch the fish tonight when Dewey’s sleeping. | 好的 我们今晚趁Dewey睡着了就把鱼掉包 |
[13:59] | I don’t know, Lois. It seems so sneaky and underhanded. | 我不知道 Lois 总感觉很卑鄙 |
[14:02] | What kind of example are we setting for the boys? | 我们这是要给孩子们树立怎样的榜样啊 |
[14:04] | Well, Hal, stop worrying. | Hal 别担心 |
[14:06] | The boys are fine. | 孩子们没事的 |
[14:12] | Hey dude, did you get the money? | 兄弟 弄到钱了吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, you’d like another 400, wouldn’t you? | 哼 你还想再要400块 是吧 |
[14:15] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思啊你 |
[14:16] | Wow! An entire colony of parasitica. | 哇 一整套寄生系统群落呢 |
[14:20] | Get your own pizza, Dewey. | 一边吃披萨去 Dewey |
[14:21] | His name’s not Dewey. | 他不叫Dewey |
[14:23] | How come you had me call him that all these years? | 那这些年你们让我叫他Dewey干嘛 |
[14:26] | Look. We know you took the money | 听着 我们知道你拿了那笔钱 |
[14:27] | and you’re trying to pin it on Reese. | 还想栽赃给Reese |
[14:29] | After everything my brother’s done for you! | 你个白眼狼 我哥给你帮了多少忙啊 |
[14:31] | All the alibis, all the handouts, | 给你做不在场证明 帮你发传单 |
[14:33] | – all the times he’s helped you fake your death! – Whoa! Dudes! | – 还一直帮你装死 – 兄弟 |
[14:36] | I wasn’t even there today. | 我今天都没在店里 |
[14:37] | The only time I came in was to cash out. | 我就在交接的时候去了一趟 |
[14:40] | You were right there. | 你当时也在场 |
[14:42] | Yeah, but I had a ten-minute break at 4:30. | 是这样 但是我四点半的时候休息了十分钟 |
[14:44] | You could have snuck in then and take the money. | 你可以趁机溜进去偷钱 |
[14:47] | – Yeah, but… – You wanna play innocent? | – 是的 但 – 你想装无辜 |
[14:48] | Fine. We’ll just let the police decide. | 好 我们让警察来决定 |
[14:53] | Whoa, police.! | 叫警察啊 |
[14:54] | What makes you think the cops are gonna take your side? | 你凭什么认为条子会站在你那边 |
[14:57] | Maybe cos you’ve been arrested like 10 times for petty theft. | 可能因为你已经犯了十多次盗窃罪 |
[15:00] | Excuse me, one of those was for arson. | 不好意思 有一次是因为纵火 |
[15:05] | I am telling you, you’re making a big mistake. | 我跟你讲 你犯了个大错 |
[15:06] | – No, I’m not! – Yes, you are! | – 才没有 – 就有 |
[15:08] | – No, I’m not! – Yes, you are. | – 就没有 – 你确实错了 |
[15:11] | He didn’t do it. According to this citation, | 他没偷那笔钱 照这张传票来看 |
[15:14] | Richie was stopped at 4:20 at 18th and Wilson | 四点二十的时候Richie在威尔逊18号 |
[15:16] | for urinating from a moving vehicle. | 因行车小便被警察拦了下来 |
[15:19] | – So? – So the Circus Burger is on Walnut, | – 然后呢 – 马戏团汉堡店在沃纳特 |
[15:22] | which is at least 25 miles away. | 两地相隔至少有25英里 |
[15:24] | He couldn’t have got there during Reese’s break. | 他不可能在Reese休息的时候赶到的 |
[15:26] | Well what if the traffic was light.. | 如果路上不堵 |
[15:27] | Yeah. And maybe if a ’78 Bonneville could go 300 miles an hour. | 而且一辆78年的博纳维尔可以开到300英里每小时 |
[15:31] | Otherwise, it’s impossible. | 否则的话不可能 |
[15:33] | Hey, way to go, Dewey! | 嘿 不错嘛 Dewey |
[15:35] | – Let me see that. – Is he right? | – 让我看看这个 – 他是对的吗 |
[15:38] | Yes. He’s always right. | 是的 他永远是对的 |
[15:41] | Sorry, Richie. Come on, Reese, let’s go. | 不好意思 Richie 我们走吧 Reese |
[15:44] | But I swear to God, I didn’t do it. I didn’t take the money! | 但是我发誓没有拿那钱啊 我没拿啊 |
[15:48] | Well, look. We still have a few hours. | 别急 我们还有几个小时 |
[15:50] | Maybe we can figure… | 或许我们可以想个 |
[15:51] | Richie, I got us this DVD player | Richie 我买到这个DVD播放器了 |
[15:53] | but we need to steal another 600 | 但是我们还要 再去偷个600块 |
[15:54] | if you want the surround… | 如果你想要环绕立体声 |
[15:58] | ..sound. | 音响的话 |
[16:01] | You may wanna hang on to that receipt. | 估计你得留好收据 |
[16:03] | I can’t believe you lied! | 你居然对我们说谎了 |
[16:05] | We are calling the cops! | 我要报警 |
[16:06] | Hey-ey-ey. Maybe we could figure out some sort of a deal? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 或许我们可以私了 |
[16:09] | Whatever you guys want, it’s yours. | 随便你们提什么条件 都可以 |
[16:13] | We get to use your place for a party any time we want. | 我们想要随时征用你的地方开派对 |
[16:16] | Yeah, and we get free burgers for life. | 没错 我们可以终身免费吃汉堡 |
[16:18] | I get to make out with your girlfriend. | 我可以跟你女朋友亲热亲热 |
[16:20] | Forget it! | 想都别想 |
[16:21] | Alright, the bean bag chair. | 好吧 那我要这个泡泡椅 |
[16:28] | Wow! Pete, is that really you? | 哇 Pete 这真是你吗 |
[16:30] | No, it’s a reflection. | 不是 只是个镜像 |
[16:33] | Here. You can give these to Svetlana. | 给 把这些花送给Svetlana吧 |
[16:36] | Eric and Artie should be back any minute with your bride. | Eric和Artie随时都可能带着你的新娘回来 |
[16:39] | I gotta to be honest, I’m er… I’m a little nervous. | 老实说 我 我有点儿紧张 |
[16:42] | You are about to marry a total stranger. | 你就要娶一个完全陌生的人为妻 |
[16:46] | Have you really thought about what you’re doing? | 你有没有认真想过你这是要干什么 |
[16:48] | I’ve been thinking about settling down for a long long time. | 我很早以前就想过要安定下来了 |
[16:51] | But you don’t know anything about her. | 可是你对她什么都不了解啊 |
[16:53] | What if she thinks you’re… | 要是她认为你 |
[16:56] | What if she doesn’t like you? | 要是她不喜欢你怎么办 |
[16:58] | I’d be sad | 我会很伤心 |
[17:00] | but I’d reassure her I’d support her anyway, | 但无论如何我都保证会支持她 |
[17:02] | cos I made that commitment. | 因为我做出了这样的承诺 |
[17:05] | Then I guess I’d spend the rest of my life being sweet to her. | 我将用尽余生呵护她 |
[17:09] | And also changing her mind. | 顺便改变一下她的看法 |
[17:13] | – Well, good luck, Pete. – Thanks. | – 好吧 祝你好运 Pete – 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Svetlana’s here, and she is gorgeous! | Svetlana到了 她真是太漂亮了 |
[17:24] | I must’ve misread the catalogue. | 一定是我看错了目录 |
[17:27] | Just look how light on her feet she is. | 看看 她体态多么轻盈啊 |
[17:30] | – Hey, baby. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 嘿 宝贝儿 – 喔喔喔 |
[17:35] | Hey, guys. | 呃 各位 |
[17:36] | Oh, hey, Pete… | 哦 不好意思 Pete |
[17:42] | Just get that thing out of here! | 赶紧把这个东西拿出去 |
[17:44] | – I’ll take care of it. – I got it. | – 我会好好处理的 – 放着我来 |
[17:46] | – Why you? Cos I signed for it! | – 为什么是你来 – 因为是我签收的 |
[17:48] | Who cares if you signed for it? Wait a minute. | 你签收的又怎么样 等下 |
[18:05] | That’s our ride. | 接我们的来了 |
[18:06] | How nice of Richie to drive you to school. | Richie可真是个好人啊 还接你们去上学 |
[18:08] | Yeah, well, that’s just his way of saying, “thanks for a job well done.” | 那是他为了感谢我出色的工作能力 |
[18:12] | Good morning, everybody. | 各位 早上好 |
[18:14] | Now, son, don’t be disappointed… | 听着 儿子 不要太失望 |
[18:16] | Say good morning, Charlie. | Charlie 说早安 |
[18:17] | Show everyone how alive you are! | 让大家看看你是多么的生机勃勃 |
[18:22] | Aren’t I doing a good job? | 我是不是把它照顾得很好啊 |
[18:24] | Yeah, yeah. Great. | 是的 是的 很好 |
[18:32] | That little monster! | 这个小妖精 |
[18:35] | He’s been buying his own fish and switchin’ ’em! | 他一直都在自个买鱼来换 |
[18:37] | God only knows how many he’s gone through. | 天知道他买了几个 |
[18:40] | – He’s gonna pay for this! – How? | – 为此他得付出代价 – 怎么付 |
[18:41] | If we bust him, he’ll know we’ve been cheating, too. | 我们要是揭穿他 他得知道我们也在作弊了 |
[18:49] | Dewey, your father and I are so proud of | Dewey 我们很自豪 |
[18:51] | the way you’ve taken care of that fish. | 你能把这条鱼照顾得这么好 |
[18:53] | Yes, we are. You certainly proved to us you can be trusted. | 是的 你完全证明了你值得我们的信任 |
[18:57] | It’s so nice to have a boy | 我们很高兴有你这样 |
[18:59] | who’s so conscientious, responsible | 认真谨慎 负责任 |
[19:01] | and honest and who always finds a way to do the right thing. | 诚实 永不犯错的儿子 |
[19:07] | Before we go any further, is there anything you wanna tell me? | 接下来 你有什么话要跟我们说吗 |
[19:11] | I want a beagle! | 我想要个毕尔格猎犬 |
[19:13] | You’re not gonna get it, you little sneak! | 想都别想了 你个小骗子 |
[19:15] | We know that you’ve been switching fish on us, | 我们已经知道了你一直都在换死鱼 |
[19:18] | and that’s because I put a dead fish in there last night! | 我昨晚放的那条死鱼今天就被你换成活的了 |
[19:20] | That’s cheating! You’re cheaters! | 你们作弊 你们都是大骗子 |
[19:23] | It’s not exactly textbook | 虽然是用的土办法教育他 |
[19:28] | but at least we’re not getting a dog. | 但是至少我们不用养狗了 |
[19:32] | I cleaned out my cubby. | 我清理好了我的桌子 |
[19:34] | You’re sure I can’t talk you into staying? | 你真的不能留下来吗 |
[19:36] | Mom says I need a healthier environment. | 我妈妈说我需要个健康点的环境 |
[19:38] | She thinks it’s creepy the way you’re using me | 她觉得你为了你自己的野心 |
[19:40] | for your own self-grandiosement. | 利用我有点变态 |
[19:42] | A healthier environment? That’s not what you need. | 你根本不需要健康一点的环境 |
[19:44] | Son, you’ll never connect normally with another human being. | 你不可能跟其他普通人进行正常交流 |
[19:47] | People will recognise your brilliance and loathe you for it. | 他们会觉得你过于天才而嫉妒排挤你 |
[19:50] | The best you can hope for is uncomprehending fear | 你能得到的最好结果就是无以名状的恐惧 |
[19:53] | which I can channel into great things. | 而我能将这种恐惧转换成很好的东西 |
[19:58] | – Please? – Can I go now? | – 求求你 – 我可以走了吗 |
[20:01] | Sure. Go. | 当然 走吧 |
[20:06] | You, my ex-wife, | 你 我前妻 |
[20:08] | all of my therapists, you’re all the same. | 我的那些心理治疗师 你们都一样 |
[20:11] | Bye, guys. | 再见了 各位 |
[20:12] | Bye, Barton. | 再见 Barton |
[20:13] | Good luck at NASA. | 祝你在美国宇航局好运 |
[20:14] | Send us a letter when you get declassified. | 得到密级许可了后记得给我们写信啊 |
[20:20] | Mr Herkabe, we know this is hard for you, so… | Herkabe老师 我们知道你很难过 所以 |
[20:27] | It’s his dad. | 照片上本来是他爸爸 |
[20:28] | We photo-shopped your head in. | 我们把你的脸PS上去了 |