时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Dewey? Come on out, honey! | Dewey 出来吧 亲爱的 |
[00:04] | How does he know he’s going to the doctor this morning? | 他怎么发现我们要带他去看医生的 |
[00:06] | Well, I certainly didn’t say anything! | 肯定不是我说的啊 |
[00:10] | Dewey Dewey? | |
[00:11] | Son? | 儿子 |
[00:13] | Dewey Dewey? | |
[00:15] | Dewey, come on out! | Dewey 出来 |
[00:18] | We love you, son. | 我们爱你哦 儿子 |
[00:19] | Dewey, come on, we’re gonna be late! | Dewey 出来 我们要迟到了 |
[00:28] | Oh, poor little thing. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[00:32] | Go start the car. | 把车开出来 |
[01:08] | Awesome dinner, Mom! | 晚饭真好吃 老妈 |
[01:09] | Those are the best fish sticks I’ve ever had my entire life! | 这是我长这么大吃过的最好吃的炸鱼条 |
[01:12] | Seriously, I don’t know how you do it. | 说真的 想不通你怎么做到的 |
[01:13] | The microwave. | 用微波炉 |
[01:14] | But for the perfect amount of time. | 但时间恰到好处 |
[01:16] | I’d better clear my plate and start my homework. | 我该收一下盘子去做作业了 |
[01:20] | At first I thought it was brain tumor, | 刚开始我还以为他得了脑瘤 |
[01:22] | but tomorrow he’s old enough to get his learner’s permit. | 但明天他就到了可以学车的年纪了 |
[01:24] | He’s on his best behaviour until he passes the test. | 考试通过前他会一直这么装下去 |
[01:27] | Can I get anyone a nice cup of peppermint tea? Helps digestion. | 有人要来杯薄荷茶吗 帮助消化哦 |
[01:31] | Mom and Dad have been looking for any excuse to ground him, | 老爸老妈想尽各种理由关他禁闭 |
[01:33] | but he hasn’t screwed up once in three weeks! | 但他这三个礼拜的表现简直滴水不漏 |
[01:36] | It’s actually getting kinda boring. | 越来越没劲了 |
[01:38] | Aah! | 啊 |
[01:43] | Didn’t think so. | 装吧你就 |
[01:46] | Remember, Dad, | 别忘了 老爸 |
[01:47] | you’re picking me up from school to take me to the DNV. | 明天你要到学校接我去车管局 |
[01:49] | I wouldn’t miss it, son. | 不会忘的 儿子 |
[01:51] | Dear God, what are we going to do? | 天啊 这可怎么办 |
[01:52] | What can we do? He hasn’t doneanything wrong. | 还能怎么办 他最近没闯祸啊 |
[01:55] | Oh, please, it’s Reese. | 哦 拜托 这可是Reese啊 |
[01:56] | We just haven’t looked hard enough. | 我们管的还不够严 |
[01:57] | Hal, we’re gonna have to face it, | Hal 面对现实吧 |
[01:58] | that kid is gonna be mobile. | 这孩子马上要开车上路了 |
[02:00] | Reese surrounded by 6,000lbs of steel | 让Reese坐在六千磅的铁架子里 |
[02:02] | and 20 gallons of explosive fuel?! | 外带20加仑的汽油 |
[02:05] | It’s like giving a shark a sub-machine gun! | 就像塞给鲨鱼一把冲锋枪 |
[02:10] | – Hello? – Hey, Dad. Francis! | – 喂 – 嘿 老爸 Francis |
[02:12] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 最近怎么样 |
[02:13] | We haven’t heard from you in so long! | 你好久没打电话回来了 |
[02:15] | Yeah. You know how I’ve always been impulsive | 你知道我这人爱冲动 |
[02:18] | and independent-minded, | 又有主意 |
[02:19] | but basically just unlucky? | 归根结底就是不走运 对吧 |
[02:22] | What? | 什么 |
[02:23] | Well, there’s been a certain incident here | 这里出了点意外 |
[02:25] | and without getting bogged down by the blame game, | 先别纠结责任在谁 |
[02:27] | let’s just say there’s been some damages. | 反正就是出了点问题 |
[02:29] | That’s why you’re calling? | 你打电话是为了这事 |
[02:30] | Francis, no, you can’t do that any more. | 不 你不能再这样了 |
[02:32] | You’re on your own, | 你得靠自己 |
[02:33] | you’ve emancipated yourself, remember? | 记得吗 是你自己要自立门户的 |
[02:35] | You can’t come running back to your parents | 你不能一遇到麻烦 |
[02:37] | for money at the first sign of trouble anymore. | 就跑回来向父母要钱 |
[02:39] | I’m not running to my parents. | 我并没回去啊 |
[02:40] | I’m calling as one adult to another for an adultt… loan. | 这只是一个成人打给另一个成人 借点钱罢了 |
[02:45] | No! You’ve made whatever mess you’ve made | 不行 不管你闯了什么祸 |
[02:47] | and you take care of it! | 都要自己解决 |
[02:48] | I have been taking care of it! | 我在解决啊 |
[02:49] | I got Big Red to cut me the lumber | 我让Big Red帮我砍树 |
[02:51] | in exchange for fur-lined boots. | 答应给他双毛皮靴 |
[02:53] | I got my friend Pete to make the boots, | Pete同意帮我做双毛皮靴 |
[02:55] | but only because I promised him a new set of teeth. | 除非我给他搞副新牙 |
[02:57] | As you probably know, | 你也知道的 |
[02:58] | teeth don’t come cheap! And that’s where you… | 假牙可不便宜 所以你们 |
[03:03] | Hey, Dave! You know that digital camera Bernie got | 嘿 Dave Bernie的数码相机 |
[03:06] | – that you like so much? – Yeah? | – 你很喜欢吧 – 怎么了 |
[03:08] | Well, what would you pay if I could get it for you? | 如果我帮你弄到手 怎么报答我 |
[03:11] | You can get Bernie to give up his camera? | 你能让Bernie让出他的相机吗 |
[03:14] | Absolutely! | 当然啦 |
[03:17] | I’ve been waiting for this my whole life! | 我这辈子就等这一天 |
[03:18] | Once I’m driving, everything changes. | 一旦我开上车 一切都会不同的 |
[03:21] | All I have to do is stay out of trouble for the next 16 hours | 只要在接下来的16个小时内 我不闯祸 |
[03:24] | and I’m home free! | 我就大功告成了 |
[03:26] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[03:27] | A little tighter on this side. | 这边再紧一点 |
[03:31] | OK, you’re all set. | 好 这样就行了 |
[03:32] | Now, remember, | 记住了 |
[03:33] | do not untie me until the morning, | 明早之前不能松开我 |
[03:34] | no matter what I say or how much I beg. | 不管我说什么 或者怎么求你 |
[03:37] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[03:37] | Uh-oh, I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[03:39] | Too bad. | 不行 |
[03:40] | Just testing. Thanks, buddy. | 测试下你 谢啦 老弟 |
[03:44] | It’s weird. | 太诡异了 |
[03:45] | Reese suddenly doesn’t seem as irritating as he used to. | Reese突然间没有以前那么讨厌了 |
[03:47] | It’s amazing what a driver’s licence can do for a relationship! | 驾照对于改善关系 简直威力惊人啊 |
[03:57] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[03:58] | Dewey, I am warning you, | Dewey 我警告你 |
[03:59] | if you even touch me, | 要是你敢碰我一下 |
[04:00] | you can forget about me driving you anywhere for the rest of your life! | 你这辈子都别想让我开车载你出去 |
[04:04] | I have nowhere to go. | 我哪儿也不想去 |
[04:11] | – Hello? – Hi, Lois, it’s Craig. | – 喂 – 嗨 Lois 我是Craig |
[04:14] | Craig, I can’t talk right now, er, | Craig 我现在没空 |
[04:15] | I’m on the other line. | 正和别人讲电话呢 |
[04:16] | It’s okay, this only take a second. | 没关系 一会儿就好 |
[04:18] | I have something to say to you | 我有些话要和你说 |
[04:20] | that I only feel comfortable saying because we’re like family. | 因为我们像一家人 我才好意思开口 |
[04:23] | Your son Malcolm is a filthy vandal. | 你儿子Malcolm是个讨厌的捣蛋鬼 |
[04:25] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:25] | He threw eggs all over the front of my new apartment. | 他朝我新家的院子扔鸡蛋 满地都是 |
[04:28] | Him and his wheelchair friend. | 他和他那个坐轮椅的朋友 |
[04:30] | They wanted some free candy, i said no, | 他俩想蹭糖 被我拒绝了 |
[04:32] | next thing I know, it’s like D Day here. | 结果我家门前就跟打过仗一样 |
[04:34] | Malcolm, get in here! | Malcolm 给我过来 |
[04:36] | You’d think I’d be the last person he’d target | 你觉得我原谅你们之前烧毁我家 |
[04:38] | after I forgave your family for burning my old place down, | 他就不会来我这捣蛋了 是吧 |
[04:41] | which, I’d like to remind you again, I hardly ever mention. | 再次重申 翻旧账不是我性格 |
[04:44] | Craig, I am so sorry! | Craig 真的对不起 |
[04:45] | Well, boys will be boys. | 毕竟是男孩子嘛 |
[04:47] | All I want is for him to come over and clean it up. | 我只要他过来给我弄干净就行 |
[04:50] | And if he could get me a non-fat latte along the way, | 如果他能顺路给我带杯脱脂拿铁的话 |
[04:52] | that would be great. | 那最好不过了 |
[04:53] | Don’t worry, he’s on his way. | 没问题 他马上过去 |
[04:55] | What is the matter with you, | 你到底怎么回事 |
[04:56] | throwing eggs at Craig’s front door?! | 在Craig家门前扔鸡蛋 |
[04:59] | What are you talking about? | 没有的事啊 |
[05:00] | I did it, I did it! | 我成功了 成功了 |
[05:01] | – You passed the test? – I aced it! | – 你考过了吗 – 高分通过喔 |
[05:04] | – You got five wrong! – Yeah, | – 你错了五题呢 – 那倒是 |
[05:05] | but I got 11 right, and that’s good enough for my learner’s permit. | 但我对了11题 这就有资格拿学车执照了 |
[05:08] | Man, if the DNV was running my school, | 如果让车管局来管我们学校 |
[05:10] | I’d be, like, a C student! | 我绝对会是一个中等生 |
[05:12] | Well, congratulations. | 好吧 恭喜咯 |
[05:14] | Dad, you sent that check to the driving school, right? | 老爸 你给驾校开支票了吧 |
[05:16] | Yes, Reese. | 送了 Reese |
[05:17] | You’re sure you signed it,right? | 确定签过名吗 |
[05:18] | It’s not going to bounce or anything? | 不会跳票吧 |
[05:19] | Everything is fine, Reese. | 万无一失 Reese |
[05:21] | Just go there straight after school tomorrow. | 明天放了学直接去就行了 |
[05:23] | You guys are the best! | 你们最好了 |
[05:25] | I promise when you’re old and crazy, | 我保证等你年迈疯癫时 |
[05:26] | I’ll drive to the home and visit you | 我会开车回来看你的 |
[05:28] | Maybe go for a drive round the park. | 说不定再带你兜一圈公园 |
[05:30] | Would you like that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:31] | I can’t wait | 期待死了 |
[05:36] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这 |
[05:37] | Get over to Craig’s, start cleaning! | 到Craig家扫除去 |
[05:38] | Mom, I didn’t throw anything at his door, I swear! | 妈 我什么坏事都没干 我发誓 |
[05:40] | Malcom, why would a grown man lie about something like that?! | Malcom 大人怎么会撒这种谎 |
[05:43] | I lied because I needed your help. | 我撒谎是因为需要你帮忙 |
[05:45] | I finally got my insurance settlement. | 我的保险赔偿金终于到手了 |
[05:49] | This receiver works at both SRS 5.1 and DTS. | 这家伙能实现5.1环绕声和DTS音效 |
[05:53] | Unidirectional subwoofer for surround sound, | 单声道低音炮制造的环绕立体声 |
[05:56] | progressive-scan DVD player. | 配上逐行扫描的DVD机 |
[05:57] | Plays both AIFF and MP3 formats | 可播放CD或者CD-R光盘上的 |
[06:00] | on either CDs or CD-Rs. | AIFF和MP3格式的文件 |
[06:02] | I figured you’d be comfortable with this level of electronics. | 我觉得这级别的音响是种享受 |
[06:04] | I mean, the guys at the store couldn’t find the graphic equalisers | 营业员手上拿着手电筒 |
[06:08] | with two hands and a flashlight. | 都找不到均衡器 |
[06:09] | You dragged me over here to hook up your stereo? | 你骗我过来 就是帮你装音响 |
[06:11] | Can’t you get one of your friends to help you do this ? | 你不能去请你朋友帮忙吗 |
[06:16] | And tick off the other friends I didn’t ask? | 没被邀请的朋友会生气的 |
[06:19] | Malcolm, this goes far beyond just a stereo. | Malcolm 这不单单是一套音响 |
[06:23] | This is going to be the greatest entertainment centre ever. | 这会是史上最棒的娱乐中心 |
[06:27] | Have you ever wanted to be the best at something? | 你想过成为某领域的顶尖人物吗 |
[06:29] | Not just good, I don’t mean great, | 不止是厉害 也不是精通 |
[06:32] | I mean the absolute best? | 而是至尊级的 |
[06:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:35] | Well, I have. | 我想过 |
[06:37] | Ever since I was a kid watching Land of the Lost | 从我小时候用小小的六寸黑白电视 |
[06:39] | on my tiny black and white six inch. | 看<遗失的大陆>的时候起 |
[06:42] | I knew there’d be a day, | 我就知道终有一天 |
[06:44] | a day when I could create my high-def universe. | 我会创造自己的高清小宇宙 |
[06:47] | A magical realm where | 一个奇妙的空间 |
[06:49] | fantasy and technology intersect at my every whim | 幻想和科技在我的想象中交错 |
[06:52] | because I’m the King. | 因为我就是王 |
[06:54] | So your lifelong dream was | 所以你这辈子的梦想就是 |
[06:56] | to become the world’s best TV watcher? | 成为世界顶级电视迷吗 |
[06:58] | – Yeah. – I’m in! | – 没错 – 算我一个 |
[07:04] | I still can’t believe it! | 我还是不敢相信 |
[07:05] | For the first time ever, I’m gonna be… | 有生以来第一次 我就要 |
[07:08] | Behind the wheel! | 手握方向盘了 |
[07:11] | He keeps doing. | 他一直这样 |
[07:12] | Mom, I have to go to Craig’s after school. | 老妈 放学以后我要去Craig家 |
[07:14] | You still have more to clean up? | 你还没打扫完吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. I made a hell of a mess. | 是啊 我把那儿弄得一团糟 |
[07:17] | Hey, Dewey, I want you to know | 嘿 Dewey 告诉你 |
[07:19] | there’s no hard feelings about the last couple of weeks. | 这几周的事 我没有放在心上 |
[07:24] | because you’re gonna suffer everyday for the next 10 years. | 因为未来10年 我会让你受尽折磨 |
[07:33] | Yeah, they’re brand new. The college boy got ’em for me. | 没错 都是全新的 那个大学生给我的 |
[07:43] | This is awesome! Willy’s grandson will love this! | 这个真帅 Willy的孙子一定会很喜欢 |
[07:45] | Remember, you gotta get that sled team | 记住 你务必把雪橇队 |
[07:47] | out to Camp Three before dark. | 在天黑前弄到三号营去 |
[07:49] | Yeah, yeah, absolutely. | 好 好 一定 |
[07:50] | You’ve driven dogs before, right? | 你驾过雪橇犬的吧 |
[07:51] | Because it gets pretty tricky. | 这可是个技术活 |
[07:52] | What do I look like? Stop worrying! | 我是什么人 别瞎操心了 |
[07:56] | – Neil, you know how to drive a dog team? – Yeah. | – Neil 你知道怎么驾驭狗群吧 – 嗯 |
[07:59] | Do you still have a crush on Joe’s sister? | 你还喜欢Joe的妹妹吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah, but Joe won’t let me date her | 嗯 但是Joe不让我约她 |
[08:03] | just cos I’m Irish… | 因为我是爱尔兰人 |
[08:05] | ..And I got a bounty on my head. | 而且有人在悬赏捉拿我 |
[08:07] | Lemme see what I can do. | 我来给你想想办法 |
[08:17] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[08:19] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[08:27] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[08:29] | Ooo, sorry! I’m sorry! | 噢 对不起 真的对不起 |
[08:33] | – Ooo, sorry! – Damn it! | – 对不起啊 – 我靠 |
[08:35] | I thought I paid this gas bill already! | 我还以为煤气费付完了呢 |
[08:38] | You’re doin’ great. Turn right up here. | 你开的不错 右转 |
[08:39] | you’re ready for street drivin’. | 你可以开始路考了 |
[08:41] | What?! Jackie’s been driving for half an hour! | 什么 Jackie已经开了半个小时了 |
[08:44] | Her turn is over! | 该换人了 |
[08:45] | It’s only been 10 minutes, Reese! | 才过了十分钟 Reese |
[08:46] | No, it hasn’t– I’ve been timing you | 根本不止 我一直在计时 |
[08:48] | You’ve been driving exactly 27 minutes. | 你整整开了27分钟了 |
[08:50] | You’re gonna use up my turn! | 我的时间都要被你用光了 |
[08:51] | When did you learn how to tell time? | 你什么时候学会看表了 |
[08:53] | Faced. It’s digital. | 喝高了吧 这是电子表 |
[08:55] | I can’t believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[08:56] | I have to be in the same car as a low life like you! | 会跟你这种贱民同车 |
[08:57] | Oh, I’m a low life? | 我是贱民 是吗 |
[08:59] | You’are the one spend everyday at lunch | 你可是每天午饭 |
[09:00] | sucking on a straw that’s been under my armpit! | 都用我在腋下夹过吸管呢 |
[09:03] | – You pig! – That’s it, I’ve had it! | – 你这只猪 – 够了 我受够了 |
[09:06] | I don’t even know what text messaging is, | 我都不知道短信是个什么东西 |
[09:08] | how can they charge me 15 bucks a month for it? | 为什么每月还会扣我十五元短信费呢 |
[09:13] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[09:14] | You can’t connect those cables. Their impedance values aren’t equal! | 那样接线不行 他们的阻值不同 |
[09:18] | You’ll get a reflected transmission. | 这样会引起传输信号反射 |
[09:20] | That’s what the high-speed scan modulation is for! | 所以才需要高速扫描调制器啊 |
[09:22] | Trust me, 480P is more than enough to take care of it. | 相信我 480P的分辨率绰绰有余了 |
[09:25] | But then I can’t use the analogue pre-amp to play my SACDs. | 那我就不能用模拟前置放大器来放”超级CD”了 |
[09:29] | You’re tired, you’re not thinking right! | 你累了 想的不对 |
[09:30] | Did it ever occurred to you that | 你想过吗 |
[09:31] | I might be using single-ended interconnects | 我会用单端接线方式 |
[09:33] | for the front left-right speakers! | 连接前面的左右音箱呢 |
[09:34] | Are you mad? You can’t do that! | 你疯了吗 这怎么能行 |
[09:37] | Just watch me. | 那就睁大你的狗眼 |
[09:39] | I know it sounds weird, | 虽然听着有点怪 |
[09:40] | but this is the most fulfilling conversation I’ve had in weeks. | 但近几周这种对话让我超有满足感 |
[09:43] | Isn’t that supposed to be some signal | 难道不应该有信号 |
[09:45] | to tell these cars to get out of the way? | 提醒其他车赶紧闪开么 |
[09:47] | Does anyone see a thingy of stamps by their feet? | 看看你们脚下有邮票吗 |
[09:50] | It’s been 45 minutes! I’m not gonna get my turn! | 已经45分钟了 还没轮到我啊 |
[09:52] | OK, pull over. | 好 靠边停 |
[09:57] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[09:59] | I just need to go to the post office. | 我要去一下邮局 |
[10:01] | Oh, God, look at that line. | 天呐 这么多人排队 |
[10:03] | What are you doing? It’s my turn! | 你在干嘛 该轮到我开了 |
[10:06] | Oh, sorry,Reese, doesn’t look like we’ll have enough time. | 对不起 Reese 时间好像不够了 |
[10:09] | But you got very valuable… | 不过你也得到了宝贵的 |
[10:10] | watching experience. We’ll get to you next week. | 观摩经验 下周再让你来开 |
[10:17] | – Slide over. – No way! | – 挪过去 – 没门 |
[10:19] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[10:24] | I at least get to drive back to the stupid school. | 我至少要开回那间破驾校 |
[10:27] | I’m not going home without at least touching the steering wheel. | 没摸过方向盘就回家 我可不甘心 |
[10:31] | What was that?! | 什么情况 |
[10:32] | – You crashed! – No, I didn’t. | -你撞了呗 – 才没有 |
[10:34] | The car’s not even in drive! | 我还没开呢 |
[10:36] | Yeah, well, you’re behind the wheel, | 既然你是驾驶员 |
[10:38] | what are you gonna do now, hotshot? | 现在要怎么办呢 自恋狂 |
[10:42] | – I’m so sorry, I… – Aaarrrggghhh! | – 十分抱歉 我 – 啊啊啊啊啊 |
[10:51] | So, let’s see, | 让我想想哈 |
[10:52] | you’ve got grand theft auto, malicious crashing | 你当了次”侠盗猎车手” 成心撞别人车 |
[10:54] | and what else? | 还有什么呢 |
[10:56] | Oh, yeah, kidnapping me! | 喔 对了 绑架我 |
[10:58] | I always knew you’d go to prison, | 我就知道你会进监狱 |
[10:59] | I just figured it’d be after prom. | 但我原以为会在毕业舞会后呢 |
[11:01] | Will you shut up and let me think about this! | 闭嘴吧 让我好好想想 |
[11:03] | Do you realise you are driving 20mph on a freeway? | 你知道吗 你在快车道上才开20码 |
[11:05] | I am not getting a speeding ticket on top of everything else! | 最主要的是我不能拿超速罚单 |
[11:08] | Will you just leave me alone for couple minutes | 让我静一静 |
[11:10] | and let me figure this out? | 想想办法 |
[11:16] | Ha! | 哈 |
[11:17] | OK, don’t panic, | 好吧 别紧张 |
[11:19] | it’s just a cop, that’s nothing. | 只是个警察 不算什么 |
[11:21] | You can handle one stupid cop. | 一个傻警察 应付得了 |
[11:26] | Oh, man! | 不是吧 |
[11:28] | What are you doing? Aren’t you pulling over? | 你在干嘛 怎么不停车 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. I think I’m still going. | 不知道 好象还在走 |
[11:33] | Reese, if you’re being chased by the cops | Reese 如果你被警察追 |
[11:34] | and they say pull over, you have to do it. | 他们叫你停车 你就得照办 |
[11:36] | That’s a law! | 这是法律 |
[11:37] | – Yeah, well, even so… – You can’t! | – 知道 那又怎样 – 你不能 |
[11:41] | You know, that’s a really good plan, Reese. | 其实吧 你的计划也不赖 Reese |
[11:44] | I just see one little problem with it. | 只不过有个小问题 |
[11:46] | This is a driver’s ed car! | 这是辆训练车 |
[11:49] | Oh! Those cheap sons of…! | 该死的便宜货 |
[11:52] | There no sense screaming to me about Francis. | Francis的事情 别朝我嚷嚷 |
[11:55] | I haven’t seen him! | 我没看到他 |
[11:56] | I spent five hours digging post holes | 我花了五个小时挖洞 |
[11:58] | because he promised me a satellite dish! | 因为他答应给我个卫星电视天线 |
[12:00] | He promised me a satellite dish! | 他也答应给我一个呢 |
[12:03] | Where the hell’s my George Foreman grill? | 我的拳王炙烤炉呢 |
[12:05] | I’m just as mad as the rest of you. | 我跟你们一样生气 |
[12:07] | I’m pretty sure these teeth came off a dead guy. | 我打包票这些牙齿是从死人嘴里搞来的 |
[12:10] | Tastes like a Canadian. | 一嘴的加拿大人味儿 |
[12:12] | Well, he’s through taking advantage of me, I can tell you that! | 告诉你们 他骗我的日子到头了 |
[12:19] | Pierre, your identical American cousin is in a heap of trouble. | Pierre 你那美国的孪生兄弟有大麻烦了 |
[12:24] | Oui. | 是啊[法语] |
[12:27] | Another half turn. Easy! | 再转一半 慢点 |
[12:29] | Easy, don’t strip it. | 稳住 别转太多 |
[12:31] | Got it! Beautiful! | 行了 干得漂亮 |
[12:33] | Now all we have to do is adjust it and we’re done. | 现在只要调整一下就可以了 |
[12:35] | – Congratulations! – I got to admit, it was pretty hairy there. | – 恭喜 – 不得不说 还挺难的 |
[12:38] | especially with the hub connectors. | 特别是集线器那里 |
[12:39] | Stripping quarter inch off the leads was inspired. | 去掉四分之一英寸的引线真是让人兴奋 |
[12:42] | I hardly even remember it. I was running on pure adrenaline! | 我都不记得了 我兴奋的都要爆表了 |
[12:47] | You know, Craig, I gotta tell you, this was a lot of fun. | Craig 老实说 这真的很有趣 |
[12:50] | I actually enjoyed spending time with you. | 跟你相处 很愉快 |
[12:52] | You didn’t have to lie to get me over here. | 你不说谎 我也会来的 |
[12:54] | Yes, I did. | 必须得撒谎 |
[12:56] | Yeah, OK, but you wouldn’t now. | 呃 也是 但你现在不用了 |
[12:58] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[13:01] | you know,… I’m sorry for all the times we made you miserable. | 很抱歉 我之前总是折腾你 |
[13:06] | – It’s OK. – You’re a good guy. | – 没关系 – 你人很好 |
[13:10] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[13:13] | Run down and check the signal, will ya? | 下去看看信号怎么样 |
[13:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:20] | And try not to screw it up,… buddy. | 尽量不要搞砸哈 兄弟 |
[13:24] | We’re getting 42 percent! | 接收到42%了 |
[13:27] | Try moving the dish a little to the right. | 卫星碟往右边一点 |
[13:30] | A little more! | 再右一点 |
[13:31] | 57! Up a little more! | 57了 抬高一点 |
[13:34] | 61 61! | |
[13:36] | “A low-speed chase involving a teenager, a driver’s ed car | “警方正低速追捕一名驾驶训练车的未成年 |
[13:41] | and what appears to be a hostage.” | 车内有一名人质” |
[13:43] | “It all happened so fast. They just took off.” | “事情发生得很突然 他们就这么开走了” |
[13:46] | “With my chequebook and all my financial papers in the car.” | “我的支票簿和所有金融票据都在车上” |
[13:49] | “That’s not an excuse, | “我不是找借口 |
[13:51] | I just hope that B of A understands the situation.” | 只是希望美国银行能理解我的处境” |
[13:54] | “Although the hostage seems to be unharmed, | “虽然人质目前没有受到伤害 |
[13:56] | it’s only a matter of time before the police decide to end it | 但警方决定要不择手段结束追捕 |
[13:59] | one way or the other.” | 否则迟早会出事” |
[14:00] | Oh, no! Now they’re never gonna let me drive! | 不是吧 这下爸妈再也不会让我开车了 |
[14:07] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样了 |
[14:10] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[14:12] | Malcolm! I can’t hear you! | Malcolm 我听不到你声音 |
[14:17] | You’re not watching without me, are you? | 你不会抛下我 自己看了吧 |
[14:22] | Whaa! | 哇 |
[14:24] | Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm! Malcolm! | |
[14:32] | Just let me talk to him and I can end this in five minutes! | 让我跟他说 五分钟就搞定 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry, ma’am, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 抱歉 女士 这可不行 |
[14:38] | We have trained psychologists to handle kids in these situations. | 我们有专业心理学家来应对这种情况下的孩子 |
[14:41] | We know how they think. | 我们了解他们的想法 |
[14:42] | Think?! My son doesn’t think! | 想法 他没脑子 想个屁啊 |
[14:44] | He’s just driving in circles. | 他就会绕圈开 |
[14:45] | He’s made three laps around the city already! | 已经围着城区饶了三圈了 |
[14:48] | There’s our dry-cleaner again. | 我们常去的干洗店又出现了 |
[14:50] | Here’s another picture of my brother you can show on TV. | 再给你一张我哥的照片 你可以放在节目里 |
[14:54] | Just get him on the phone and let me handle this. | 让他接电话 我跟他说 |
[14:57] | I’m the only one who knows how. | 只有我知道如何解决 |
[14:58] | Trust me, we have it under control. | 相信我 一切都在我们控制之中 |
[15:00] | Don’t think I don’t know what’s gonna happen! | 别以为我不知道接下来会怎样 |
[15:02] | You’re gonna do your standard police thing | 你们会照着一般程序来 |
[15:04] | and my son is gonna get killed in a hail of gunfire! | 然后我儿子会被乱枪打死 |
[15:07] | Ma’am, that almost never happens. | 女士 这种情况少之又少 |
[15:11] | Just get him on the phone! | 赶紧让他听电话 |
[15:14] | And you tell him if he wants to see daylight again, | 告诉他 如果还想看到明天的太阳 |
[15:17] | he’ll pull over this instant! | 就给我赶快停车 |
[15:19] | “Your mother wants you to know that she loves you and…” | “你妈妈想让你知道她很爱你 而且” |
[15:22] | He has 10 seconds to pull over that car or I will…! | 给他十秒钟时间停车 否则我就 |
[15:24] | “Give you lots of hugs and kisses.” | “给你温暖的拥抱和亲吻” |
[15:28] | You heard your mom, you’re not in trouble. | 你听到你妈说的了 他们没怪你 |
[15:29] | Can you pull over now? | 现在能停车了吧 |
[15:31] | That’s not my mom. | 那才不是我妈 |
[15:40] | Please, dear God, | 上帝保佑啊 |
[15:41] | I know I haven’t been a saint, but I swear, if you… | 我知道我不够虔诚 但我保证 如果你 |
[15:44] | Ah! Aaaarrrggghhh! | 啊 啊啊啊啊啊 |
[15:50] | No, Daddy, this is not my fault, | 不 老爸 这跟我没关系 |
[15:52] | I’m just a passenger. | 我只是个乘客 |
[15:54] | How is this making you look like a chump? I’m the one… | 你是傻了吗 我才是那个 |
[15:58] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:59] | Hello? No! No, I’m on the other line. | 喂 不 不行 我在和别人通话呢 |
[16:03] | If you wanna talk to himso bad, use the bullhorn thingy! | 如果你急着跟他说话 用扩音器去 |
[16:06] | Hi, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[16:08] | No, I was not talking to Mom, it was the… | 不是 我没和老妈讲电话 那是 |
[16:11] | Daddy, I don’t care who she’s… | 老爸 我才不管她是 |
[16:14] | No, I will not tell her! | 不 我不会告诉她的 |
[16:15] | You have to stop putting me in… | 你不能再把我夹在你们 |
[16:18] | Go ahead. Go ahead, cancel the card, cancel all my cards! | 去吧 销户去吧 注销我所有的卡 |
[16:23] | I’m gonna be in this car for the rest of my life, anyway. | 反正我这辈子都要困在这辆车里了 |
[16:26] | OK, I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[16:28] | – What? – There’s a railroad crossing about a mile ahead. | – 什么 – 前面一英里的地方有条铁路 |
[16:30] | If we jump out a split second before the train squashes the car, | 如果我们在铁路撞到车的一瞬间跳车 |
[16:33] | we can start new lives as circus people. | 我们就能去马戏团 开始新生活了 |
[16:35] | Reese, come on, this is getting scary. | Reese 说真的 现在有点吓人了 |
[16:38] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[16:42] | “This is your last warning.” | “这是最后一次警告” |
[16:44] | “Pull over or you will be forced from the road.” | “把车停到路边 否则我们要采取行动了” |
[16:49] | Jackie, I have to tell you something. | Jackie 我有话要跟你说 |
[16:50] | Just because I hate you doesn’t mean I’m not sorry. | 我虽然讨厌你 但也对不起你 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:54] | I didn’t mean to get you into this! | 我不是故意连累你的 |
[16:56] | It’s just that I’m not… You know, I’m not very smart. | 只是我 脑筋不太灵活 |
[16:59] | So when I get in trouble, I panic, | 所以一有麻烦我就慌了 |
[17:01] | then I do things that make it worse. | 只会做适得其反的事情 |
[17:03] | I’m really sorry. And your dad is a tool. | 真的对不起 还有 你老爸是个白痴 |
[17:08] | Hey, I was just kidding about the kidnapping thing. | 嘿 绑架的事 我是开玩笑的 |
[17:11] | I mean, you have enough to worry about | 我是说 你已经够烦的了 |
[17:13] | without me being a jerk about it, right? | 我不该再给你添乱 对吧 |
[17:16] | Wait a second! Jackie, gimme your phone! | 等一下 Jakcie 把你的电话给我 |
[17:18] | I have a brother who’s a total genius, he’ll know what to do. | 我兄弟是个天才 他知道该怎么做 |
[17:22] | How many police cars are chasing you? | 有多少警车在追你 |
[17:24] | I don’t know, eight, maybe nine. | 不知道 八九辆吧 |
[17:25] | What are we gonna do? There’s no way out of this. | 我们该怎么做 没办法脱身啊 |
[17:27] | Hey, don’t give up. Sometimes things look their darkest | 不要放弃 最黑暗的时候 |
[17:30] | right before the sun breaks through. | 也就是曙光要降临的时候 |
[17:38] | And sometimes you just have to realise | 但有时候你要觉悟到 |
[17:40] | that the game is over and that you’ve lost. The… | 游戏结束 败局已定 |
[17:51] | The only left thing to do is to stop running, | 唯一该做的就是不再逃避 |
[17:53] | stand up and face the consequences like a man. And… | 像个男人一样直面后果 |
[18:02] | And even if the outcome is going to be | 即使结果 |
[18:04] | more horrible than you could’ve possibly imagined, | 糟的不堪想象 |
[18:06] | you can hold your head up high, show some class | 也要抬头挺胸 亮出风度 |
[18:09] | and end it with dignity. | 带着尊严 做个了断 |
[18:14] | Class? | 风度 |
[18:15] | “For the love of God, not the stump rooter! No!” | “天啊 别用树根挖掘机 不要啊” |
[18:21] | – Where is he going? – He’s turning. | – 他要去哪 – 他转弯了 |
[18:55] | Wow! Nice! ..It was! | 哇 厉害 是厉害嘛 |
[19:06] | – OK, that’s impressive. – Look, he’s pulling over! | – 佩服 佩服啊 – 看 他停车了 |
[19:13] | – I think he’s gonna parallel park! – No way! | – 他要平行停车了 – 不可能吧 |
[19:15] | The spot is way too small! | 这车位太小了吧 |
[19:16] | He’s going too fast | 他开太快了 |
[19:18] | and he hasn’t given himself enough space on the right!! | 而且右边留的地方不够啊 |
[19:25] | He did it! | 他做到了 |
[19:26] | Now just get out of the damn car, please! | 给我赶紧从这辆倒霉车上下来 拜托 |
[19:29] | Reese, that was amazing! | Reese 真的太厉害了 |
[19:33] | Listen, when the kids at school ask you about this,… | 听着 如果明天同学来问起这事儿 |
[19:36] | ..Tell them I got under your bra. | 跟他们说我把你惹毛了 |
[19:44] | I’ll call the lawyer and have him meet us there. | 我打电话给律师 让他在那里跟我们碰头 |
[19:54] | Give ’em a reason, give ’em a reason! | 说个动机 说个动机啊 |
[19:59] | “The suspect appears to be resisting.” | “嫌疑人有反抗迹象” |
[20:01] | “Oh, looks like they’re taking out the pepper spray.” | “喔 他们拿出胡椒喷雾剂了” |
[20:03] | “Argh! Argh!” | “啊 啊” |
[20:08] | Why do we have to have to dress like this? | 为什么我们要穿成这样 |
[20:09] | It’s Reese’s hearing! | 是Reese的听证会啊 |
[20:10] | Because when the judge looks over at us I want him to see | 因为我希望法官看到我们的时候 |
[20:12] | that Reese comes from a respectable family that loves him very much! | 会觉得Reese来自一个体面爱他家庭 |
[20:15] | Why aren’t they trying him as an adult? | 他们为什么不把他当成年人来审呢 |
[20:17] | Come on, we gotta go! | 快点 我们得走了 |
[20:19] | I have to go to Craig’s after. | 结束以后我要去Craig家 |
[20:20] | Jellybean is getting his cast off and wants me to videotape it. | 那个小胖子要拆石膏了 他找我去拍下来 |
[20:23] | Craig’s talking already? Good for him! | Craig能说话了吗 太好了 |
[20:25] | I was really creeped out | 都雷死我了 |
[20:26] | about that whole “one blink, yes, two blinks, no” stuff. | 什么眨一下眼代表是 眨两下代表不是 |
[20:28] | No, you got it the other way around, Hal. | 不对 你记反了 Hal |
[20:30] | One blink means no. | 眨一下代表不 |
[20:34] | So the soup was too hot! | 所以汤真的是太烫了 |