时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What – ?! Those kids! | 我去 这群熊孩子 |
[00:16] | Not my Frampton Comes Alive…! | 这不是我的Frampton 《Comes Alive》专辑吗 |
[00:33] | “Honest, Dad, we didn’t even know you had a watch!” | “老实说 老爸 我们都不知道你还有块表” |
[00:39] | Thank God they paved the driveway last year! | 还好他们去年把车道铺了 |
[01:14] | ‘Jury duty? They want me to do jury duty?!’ | 陪审员 他们想让我去当陪审员 |
[01:17] | – I can’t believe this! – You can’t do it.You simply can’t do it | – 难以置信 – 你不能去 你就是不能去 |
[01:21] | Spring break is coming up. The boys are gonna be out of school. | 眼瞅着就是春假啦 孩子们马上就快从学校放出来了 |
[01:24] | I can’t be expected to handle them by myself! I’m sorry,you just gonna have to tell them no! | 我一个人可治不住他们 你得告诉他们你去不了 |
[01:28] | That’s not one of the options, | 我没得选啊 |
[01:29] | – Hal. – What are they thinking? Forcing someone to sit on a jury. | – Hal – 他们怎么想的 逼人做陪审员 |
[01:33] | – This is America! – I don’t have a choice! | – 这是大美利坚 – 我没的选啊 |
[01:36] | Oh, yes, you do. | 不啊 你有的选 |
[01:39] | You wanna get out of jury duty? | 不想做陪审员 |
[01:42] | You just let me handle this. | 让我来解决 |
[01:44] | We, the jury, promise to faithfully uphold… | 我作为陪审员 宣誓忠诚地维护… |
[01:50] | This could be great! I’ve never been ice-fishing before. | 太棒啦 我从来木有在冰上钓过鱼 |
[01:53] | It combines my two favourite things,… ice and holes! | 冰上钓鱼满足了我两大乐趣 冰块和洞洞 |
[01:57] | A bunch of guys roughing it! | 我们就要过上野人的生活啦 |
[01:59] | A true test of courage and determination! | 这绝对是一场勇气和决心的考验 |
[02:01] | Man against the elements! No crust on mine, please,thank you. | 人与自然的对抗 帮我切掉面包边 谢谢 |
[02:06] | I hope you guys packed enough toilet paper for four people! | 但愿你们带够了四个人用的卫生纸 |
[02:09] | You’re kidding! How’d you get Piama’s to give you permission? | 不是吧 Piama怎么会批准你出来 |
[02:12] | I don’t need my wife’s permission! | 我用不着我老婆批不批准我出来 |
[02:13] | I bended her into a fight. She kicked me out for a couple days. | 我挑个事打了一架 她把我踢出来了 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God, Dewey, you are not gonna believe what just happened! | 我勒个去 Dewey 你绝对不相信发生了啥 |
[02:22] | Where were you?We were supposed to go exploring in the sewer! | 你们去哪啦 我记得我们约好去下水道探险的 |
[02:25] | I waited two hours for you! | 我等了两个小时 |
[02:27] | You’re not listening. This is incredible! | 那不是重点 我跟你讲个猛料 |
[02:29] | You promised that when spring break started, you would take me! | 你们答应过我 春假开始就带着我玩 |
[02:34] | I did all your choices, all your homework, | 我摆平了你所有的破事儿 做了你所有的作业 |
[02:36] | I took your antibiotics for you- Dewey, just shut up! | – 我替你吃了抗生素 – Dewey 闭嘴听我说 |
[02:40] | We’re trying to tell you something important. | 我们要告诉你一件大事 |
[02:42] | We just saw Stevie’s mom… naked! And she’s a total babe. | – 我们刚才看见Stevie的妈妈…没穿衣服 – 她绝对是个尤物 |
[02:46] | It was amazing!We were over at Stevie’s getting stuff for the sewer | 太神奇了 我们在Stevie家准备去下水道的装备 |
[02:49] | with all of a sudden when we hear something behind us. We turn around | 突然 我们听到身后有响声 然后我们一转身发现 |
[02:53] | and there she was, in the hallway,… naked! | 她站在走廊里 一件衣服也没穿 |
[02:56] | buck naked, except for a shower cap | 全裸,就带了一个浴帽 |
[02:58] | It was crazy, first she was screaming,then Steve was sreaming,then | 场面太混乱了 她在叫 Steve在叫 我也在叫 |
[03:02] | Yeah. Why’d I do that? | 等等 我干嘛叫 |
[03:04] | Then she tore the curtains off the wall to cover up! | 然后她把窗帘扯了下来挡住自己 |
[03:06] | But you could still see right through the curtains. I’m so glad they just remodelled. | 但是透过窗帘你还是看得见大胸 刚整过就是好 |
[03:10] | That is not a good reason! | 这不是个好借口 |
[03:12] | Mom walks around here naked all the time! | 妈妈经常在家里裸奔 |
[03:14] | She was naked this morning. She was naked… | 她今天早上就裸着 她 |
[03:17] | Dewey,if you’ve just combined | 你要是让我把这两件事 |
[03:19] | those two things in my head, I will kill you! | 联想到一起 我杀了你 |
[03:22] | Now, we’re good. So, she was – | 现在 好了 然后 她就 |
[03:25] | Hal,I got to get going. Where are the boys? | 我要出发了 孩子们呢 |
[03:28] | They went to the library. I know. | 图书馆呢 我懂 |
[03:30] | But if they were doing something really dangerous, | 要是他们真要干什么坏事 |
[03:32] | they’d have come up with a better lie. | 他们会撒个好点的谎 |
[03:35] | So,… deliberations start today. Nervous? | 那个 今天就开审了 紧张不 |
[03:38] | – Nice try,Hal. You know I can’t talk about the trial .- OK! | – 胆够大啊 你知道我不能讨论案情 – 好的 |
[03:41] | – Is the counselman as tall as he looks on TV? – Hal! | – 那法律顾问是不是和电视上看起来一样高 – Hal |
[03:46] | – I knew it is! Your eyebrow went up! – It did not. | – 我就知道是 你眉毛上挑了 – 它没有 |
[03:48] | It’s the Panty Bandit, isn’t it? | 是内衣大盗 对吧 |
[03:50] | This isn’t right! Lois, we’re married. We tell each other everything. | Lois 这样不对 我们结婚了 应该相互坦白 |
[03:55] | We’ve never kept secrets | 在我们的婚姻里 |
[03:56] | from each other in our entire relationship. | 从来都没有秘密 |
[03:58] | What are you talking about?I keep secrets from you all the time. | 说什么呢 我对你可是一直有所保留 |
[04:01] | Oh, fine Go! I wanna keep you from your… | 好啊 走吧 我让你对 |
[04:05] | ..Big, secret trial! | 你那神秘的案子保密 |
[04:13] | Thank you very much! | 非常感谢你 |
[04:16] | – For what? – Oh, nothing. Nothing, Nothing at all. | -为啥 -没啥 啥都没 |
[04:19] | You didn’t say a word. | 你什么都没说 |
[04:29] | This sucks! We been here 15 hours. | 糟糕透了 我们在这15个小时了 |
[04:32] | We haven’t caught a single fish. | 一条鱼都没抓到 |
[04:33] | How much longer will this gonna take? You never know. | – 还要花多久 – 谁知道 |
[04:37] | I been ice-fishing my entire life, never even seen a fish. | 我冰上钓鱼一辈子 一条鱼都没见过 |
[04:40] | I’m with Francis. I got bored on the drive down here! | 我同意Francis 开车来的时候我就觉得无聊了 |
[04:44] | – Can we at least talk about something? – About what? | – 我们至少能聊些什么吧 – 聊啥 |
[04:46] | I don’t know. We could use this opportunity to get to know each other a little better. | 我不知道 不过我们可以利用这个机会更好了解彼此 |
[04:53] | You know, one time I walked in on my two dads making love! | 你知道吗 有次我两个爸爸嘿咻的时候被我撞见 |
[05:01] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[05:04] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[05:05] | And… guilty. That’s seven guilty and five not guilty. | 还有 有罪 这样七票有罪五票无罪 |
[05:10] | So I guess the point of the contention, for those | 那些觉得Marty没有偷摩托车的人 |
[05:11] | of you who don’t think Marty did steal the motorcycle… | 我认为争议在于… |
[05:14] | – Look if it’ll get us out of here earlier, I don’t mind change my vote. – What?! | – 要改变主意能提前走的话 我不介意改投另一边 -什么 |
[05:18] | – I don’t feel that strongly either way. – Yeah, me, too! | – 我也不确定投哪方 – 是的 我也觉得 |
[05:21] | – Which side was winning again? – This is not a question of winning, | – 刚刚哪方赢了 – 这不是输赢的问题 |
[05:25] | and I don’t think we should be voting which way we can get out of here the fastest! | 或者投票哪种方法能最快离开这里 |
[05:28] | – We have to have some basis for deciding. – There was a trial! | – 我们得有讨论的基础啊 – 已经开过庭了 |
[05:32] | – And evidence, and laws…- Yeah-yeah-yeah. | – 有证据 有法律 – 够了 够了 |
[05:35] | Let’s just vote one more time before we get into all that detail. | 我们再投票一次 在说得更多之前 |
[05:38] | We might just get lucky. Did five people who vote not guilty wanna change their votes? | 可能就有结果了 刚刚投无罪的五个人要改变投票吗 |
[05:43] | – Whatever! – There you go! It’s unanimous. | – 随便啦 – 这下行了 意见一致 |
[05:45] | Hey, wait! What do you think you’re doing?! | 喂 等等 你们知道你们在干什么吗 |
[05:49] | You can’t send a 17-year-old kid to jail | 你们不能把一个17岁的孩子送进监狱 |
[05:52] | just because you wanna go home early. | 只是因为你们想早点回家 |
[05:54] | For God’s sake, we took an oath! | 看在上帝的份上 我们宣誓了啊 |
[05:56] | – Lady, did you vote guilty? – Yes, because – | – 女士 你投的是有罪吧 – 是 因为 |
[05:58] | Then, there’s no problem. We’re all just agreeing with you.Let’s go. | 好了 那没问题 我们只是同意你 走吧 |
[06:03] | Fine | 好啊 |
[06:07] | Then, I vote not guilty. | 那我投无罪 |
[06:17] | This is cool! There’s no | 太帅了 那下面没 |
[06:19] | alligators down here, right? That’s just made up? | 鳄鱼吧 是吧 那就是别人编的 |
[06:21] | But if there were, they’d probably be blind, or albino, | 但是要是有的话 它们可能是瞎的 或者白化病的 |
[06:24] | or transparent!… But that’s not real. | 或者透明的 额 那不可能 |
[06:27] | This is so cool! | 真是太棒了 |
[06:30] | He hasn’t shut up all morning. | 一整个早上他都没消停过 |
[06:31] | I mean, I was just as excited the | Francis第一次带我们来的时候 |
[06:33] | first time Francis took us. It’s actually kinda cute. | 我也很兴奋 那还蛮可爱的 |
[06:36] | – Did you get the snake? – Right here. | – 你把蛇弄来了吗 – 这里呢 |
[06:39] | They’ll hear him screaming in Russia. | 俄罗斯人都能听到他的尖叫 |
[06:41] | – Dude, finish the story! – She was standing there, buck naked! | 哥们 说完这个故事 她站在那里 全身光溜溜 |
[06:46] | I went like this. And then Malcolm was like this. | 当时我这样子 Malcolm这样子 |
[06:49] | It was incredible! The sun was behind her. It looked like she was glowing. | 说来不可思议 太阳就在她背后 看上去就像她在发光 |
[06:54] | A naked,… glowing… angel! | 一个全裸 闪闪发光的 天使 |
[06:59] | Stevie, back me up on this. That’s what she looked like, right? | Stevie 帮我说句话 她看起来是那样 对吧 |
[07:02] | Can we go now? I get to lead! No, rear. | 我们能走了 我走前面 不 后面 |
[07:05] | No, wait. Front! I’ll scout ahead! | 等等 前面 我要去前头侦查一番 |
[07:11] | – What? – You are talking about his mom. | – 咋了 -你说的是他妈妈 |
[07:14] | – Change the subject. Show some class. – OK, I get it. | – 换个话题 放点尊重 -我懂 |
[07:16] | Whoo, Stevie! Is that you or the sewer?! | 喔 Stevie 太黑了我都分不清是你还是下水道了 |
[07:22] | It turns out it wasn’t a boil they removed | 结果发现他们切掉的不是一个疙瘩 |
[07:24] | but the vestiges of my unborn twin! | 而是我那未出生的双胞胎的残体 |
[07:29] | – OK, let’s just go. – Yeah! Good idea! | – 额 我们走吧 – 嗯 好主意 |
[07:34] | Best idea I’ve heard all day! | 今天听过最好的想法了 |
[07:38] | OK, here’s something interesting. | 那啥 有个有意思的事儿 |
[07:40] | There’s a gigantic bear out there! | 外面有头巨大的熊 |
[07:42] | Don’t worry about it. There’s grizzlis all over.Just part of living in Alaska. | 别担心 这里到处都是大灰熊 这是阿拉斯加生活的一部分 |
[07:46] | How far away is it? | 离咱们有多远 |
[07:54] | Well, answer the question! | 回答问题啊 |
[07:58] | It’s open! | 门开着 |
[08:01] | I thought we were having lunch today. | 我以为今天我们一起吃午餐呢 |
[08:03] | – Huh? Oh, I’m sorry. – What’s all this? | – 啥 哦 真抱歉 – 这些是啥 |
[08:07] | Just some research I’m doing on the trial Lois got assigned to. | 我在研究Lois当陪审员的案件 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God! The Reyes case?! | 天啊 Reyes案件 |
[08:12] | Did she anything about the four-fingered magician? | 她有提起那个四指魔术师 |
[08:14] | – Was he any good? – She won’t tell me anything. | – 他还好吗 – 她什么都不告诉我 |
[08:17] | I have digged all that stuff up on my own. | 都是我自己挖出来这些信息 |
[08:19] | Half of the information is being suppressed from the jury. | 一半的消息都对陪审团封锁了 |
[08:21] | -Now Lois will have to find Moynihan guilty. – Why wouldn’t she? He did it. | – 现在Lois会认为Moynihan有罪的 – 为什么不 就是他干的 |
[08:25] | You’re a fool! Everyone knows the wife killed him. | 你傻了 大家都知道他老婆杀了他 |
[08:28] | What you are talking about? She loved him. Didn’t you read the letter? | 你说什么呢 她爱他 你看了那封信没有 |
[08:31] | If she was so innocent, how come she didn’t admit being married before? | 她要是清白的 那她怎么没承认之前结过婚 |
[08:35] | Because she was underage and it was annulled a week later. | 因为当时她未成年且一周后就宣布婚姻无效了 |
[08:38] | It means absolutely nothing. The judge ruled it inadmissible. | 那段婚姻毫无意义 法官都判无效了 |
[08:41] | – This is the same judge that wouldn’t allow the cab driver to testify! | 这就是那个不让出租车司机作证的法官 |
[08:44] | Well.If the wife did it, why did four witnesses say they saw a man | 如果是他妻子做的 为什么四个目击证人说看到 |
[08:50] | leave the crime scene? | 一个男人从犯罪现场离开 |
[08:52] | Oh! You mean a man… | 哈 你说是一个这样的 |
[08:54] | – ..Like this?! – You just drew hair on! | – 男人吗 – 你在上面画了胡子 |
[08:58] | If I could do it, she could do it! | 如果我能办到 她也行 |
[08:59] | Did you know that she spent two years working at the Windmill Theatre? | 你知道她在Windmill 剧场工作了两年吗 |
[09:04] | Let me see that! | 我亲自瞧瞧 |
[09:13] | OK, here’s our mark. When we came here with Francis, | 就是这个标记 是我们和Francis |
[09:17] | – this is the farthest we’ve ever gone. – This is it?! | – 到达最远的地方 – 就这样 |
[09:20] | This is as far as you went?! Who would brag about this? | 这就是你们到的最远的地方 这有啥好得瑟的 |
[09:24] | – Mr Alligator? – So, Stevie, | – 鳄鱼先生 – 那个 Stevie |
[09:27] | – did your mom go to college? – What?! | – 你妈妈上过大学吗 – 啥 |
[09:29] | Did she get a degree or something? Was she in a sorority?I’ll bet her she was in a sorority. | 她拿到学位了吗 她是女学生联谊会的成员吗 我打赌她是 |
[09:32] | Wait a minute. Unless we | 等等 除非我们 |
[09:34] | thought some girl called Molly Hatchet ruled, | 记得有个女孩叫Molly Hatchet负责 |
[09:36] | – this isn’t our mark. – No,this has to be it! | – 这不是我们的标记 – 不 这就是 |
[09:39] | We went right, right, straight, | 我们按着右 右 直走 |
[09:41] | left, right, left, and right again. | 左 右 左 再右 走的啊 |
[09:43] | No! We went right, left, left, | 不对 是按右 左 左 |
[09:46] | then straight, left, right, straight! | 再直走 左 右 再直走走的 |
[09:48] | No. We went… | 不对 是按着 |
[09:50] | ..Right,… | 右 |
[09:53] | ..Left,… | 左 |
[09:55] | – ..Straight… – Oh, man, we’re lost! | – 直走 – 天啊 我们迷路了 |
[09:58] | – What? – No! – Oh, man! What are we gonna do?! | – 啥 – 不 – 我们该怎么办啊 |
[10:02] | – Nice! We got him crying! – No, we really are lost! | – 干得漂亮 我们要把他弄哭了 – 不 我们真的迷路了 |
[10:05] | – What? What do we do? – ! I knew it. | – 啥 怎么办啊 – 我就知道 |
[10:08] | I knew you’d gonna find some way to ruin this for me! | 我就知道你们会想方设法扫我的兴 |
[10:10] | Even when you’re trying to be nice, you make me miserable! | 即使你们想对我好 还是会把我弄得很惨 |
[10:13] | And now… I get to die in the sewer! | 现在 我要死在下水道里了 |
[10:17] | – A perfect end to a crappy life! – Shut up, Dewey! | – 糟糕的人生圆满结束了 – 闭嘴 Dewey |
[10:20] | Alright. Let’s focus on finding a way out of here. | 够了 我们专心找出路吧 |
[10:23] | Stevie’s mom must be worried by now. | Stevie的妈妈一定担心死了 |
[10:25] | Shut up… about… my mom! | 闭嘴 别说 我妈 |
[10:27] | – What? I simply made a comment. You’re… A perv! | – 啥 我只是稍作评价 – 你这个变态 |
[10:31] | I have a healthy interest in the opposite sex. | 我只是对异性有正常的好感 |
[10:33] | Well,… they don’t… return… the favour! | 但是 他们 对你 没好感 |
[10:37] | – What does that mean? – Girls… hate you. | – 你什么意思 – 女生讨厌你 |
[10:40] | – That’s not true! – Yes, it is. | – 怎么可能 – 是真的 |
[10:43] | – Come on, Reese. You’re a joke. – Yeah. Even I know it. | – 得了 Reese 你就是个笑话 – 是的 连我都知道 |
[10:52] | So Marty claims he was at work, | Marty宣称他在工作 |
[10:54] | but his boss says he didn’t show up until 6:00. | 但他老板说他直到六点才出现 |
[10:57] | Now we got the attendant at the gas-station who puts Marty’s whereabout there between 4:00 and 4:30, | 加油站员工给了Marty四点到四点半之间在加油站的证据 |
[11:02] | – and as we remember from testimony – Can we vote again?! | – 加上证词所说 – 我们能再投次票吗 |
[11:05] | What’s the use we’ve been through this five times! We vote guilty, | 我们都投了五次票有什么用 我们投有罪 |
[11:09] | she votes not guilty. We vote not guilty, she votes guilty. | 她投无罪 我们投无罪 她投有罪 |
[11:12] | – Yeah. So you go first this time! – Alright! I abstain. | – 没错 那你先投 – 好啊 我弃权 |
[11:18] | What is it that you want, lady? | 你到底想要什么 女士 |
[11:19] | I want you to do your job! I want you to weigh the facts of this case | 我想你做好自己的工作 衡量事实 |
[11:23] | and make a reasoned decision! You have got the sworn testimony | 做出理性判断 你都看到逮捕警察 |
[11:27] | of the arresting police officer, in which he clearly states – | 发过誓的证词了 他清晰地说明了 |
[11:30] | – Yeah, if you believe what he says. – OK! That’s fair enough. | – 如果你相信他说的话 – 有道理 |
[11:33] | It is a question of credibility. On one hand you have a 17-year high-school dropout | 这是一个可信度的问题 一边是一个高中辍学 |
[11:38] | with a history of reckless behaviour, | 有着行事草率的过去的17岁男生 |
[11:40] | and on the other you have a 20-year veteran to the police-force. | 另一边是一个有20年经验的警界老手 |
[11:43] | We sure as hell you can’t trust cops. | 可不能相信警察 |
[11:44] | They’re always comin’ up with ways to get you! | 为了抓你 他们不择手段 |
[11:46] | That’s right! My neighbour’s a cop and he’s got a 30-foot boat in his yard. | 没错 我的邻居就是一个警察 他院子里有一条30英尺的小船 |
[11:51] | How can he afford a 30-foot boat that on a police salary? | 就一个警员的薪水怎么负担得起这样一条船 |
[11:54] | Cops all get away with stuff like that! | 警察总是这样占便宜 钻空子 |
[11:58] | Stop! | 给我闭嘴 |
[12:00] | This is not about how you feel about cops! | 这与对警察的看法无关 |
[12:03] | This is not about who you like and who you hate! | 也与你喜欢谁讨厌谁无关 |
[12:06] | This is about what you believe happened, based on the facts of the trial. | 是关于从案情事实看来 你们认为发生了什么 |
[12:10] | Did Marty or did Marty not in fact steal the motorcycle?! | Marty到底偷还是没偷摩托车 |
[12:14] | Wait,… I thought Marty was the cop! | 等等 我以为Marty是那个警察 |
[12:19] | Fine | 好吧 |
[12:20] | Let’s go through this again. | 让我们再理一遍 |
[12:24] | – Yes? – Is it OK to hate you? – Absolutely. | – 啥事 – 可以讨厌你吗 – 完全可以 |
[12:30] | But the money was really being funnelled to Mr Reyes’s mistress | 但是钱确定被一点一点转移给Reyes先生的情妇 |
[12:34] | and their love child. Once Moynihan found out, | 和他们的私生子 有一次Moynihan发现 |
[12:37] | – it was “Good night, Mr Reyes”.- You’ve… got…nothing! | – 上面写着 晚安 Reyes先生 – 你没证据 |
[12:41] | There was a witness who saw he was arguing with the victim. | 有目击证人看到他和受害人争吵 |
[12:44] | He can’t account for his whereabouts | 在案发时 他无法提供 |
[12:46] | when the murder occurred, | 不在场证明 |
[12:47] | and they found the murder weapon in his car! | 而且在他车里发现凶器 |
[12:50] | Means, motive and opportunity! | 手段 动机 条件 |
[12:52] | – It’s all a little too neat! – Because he’s guilty! | – 这太理想化了 – 因为他有罪 |
[12:56] | My gut says the partner didn’t do it! | 我的第六感告诉我他没犯罪 |
[12:59] | – Saying so doesn’t make it so! – Talk to this guy! | – 说是一套做是一套 – 说服我 |
[13:03] | You’re an idiot! | 你是个蠢货 |
[13:07] | Oh, my God, that thing’s a monster! | 天啊 那是个怪物 |
[13:10] | Calm down.I’ve been around bears 40 years. There’s nothing to worry about. | 冷静 我跟熊相处40年了 没啥好担心的 |
[13:13] | – Really? – Yep!All we got to do is stay real quiet. | – 真的 – 是啊 我们就安静等着 |
[13:17] | Pretty soon he’ll get bored and fly away,… | 很快它们就无聊 然后飞走了 |
[13:19] | ..That is, unless he’s protecting his eggs. | 不过 除非它要保护它的蛋 |
[13:22] | This is crazy! We can’t stay here! | 你疯了 我们不能呆在这里 |
[13:25] | Somebody’s got to make a run for the truck then we will get help. | 得有人冲出去把卡车开过来我们才能得救 |
[13:28] | – That’s a suicide mission! The bears are around and no one will get there – Well, what are we supposed to do? | – 这就是自杀啊 外面都是熊 没人到的了那的 – 那我们改该怎么办 |
[13:31] | We can’t stay here and starve to death? – He’s right. I say we try it. | – 在这里活活被饿死 – 他说的对 我们得试试 |
[13:37] | – I vote for Eric. – What?! Go to hell! I’m not going! You go out there! | – 我选Eric – 啥 去死吧 我才不去 你去吧 |
[13:41] | – I have a wife at home to take care of! – Oh!And my life doesn’t mean anything? | – 我家里有老婆的 – 那我的人生就毫无意义吗 |
[13:44] | – How about Artie. He’s the camp outcast. -Big deal! Pete’s just a toothless old coot! | – Artie怎样 他就是个流浪人 – 我很重要 Pete就是个没牙的老不死 |
[13:49] | It’s a miracle he’s live this long! | 他活了这么久已经是奇迹了 |
[13:51] | I should’ve slit your throat when I had the chance. | 以前有机会的时候我就该撕烂你的喉咙 |
[13:57] | This all looks… the same! | 这里看起来都一样 |
[14:00] | Yes, this is the same. It’s all been exactly the same | 是啊 都一样 我出生以来 |
[14:04] | ever since the day I was born. I start to trust them, | 一直这样 我一相信他们 |
[14:08] | they make me regret it. I get my hopes up and they destroy them. | 他们就让我后悔 我负责希望 他们负责让我失望 |
[14:13] | – I – Shut up! We get it! | – 我 – 闭嘴 我们知道了 |
[14:15] | – Every girlfriend you ever had left you crying like a baby! – What?! | – 每次你被女人甩了你都哭得跟小孩一样 – 啥 |
[14:20] | Oh, who’s Mr Big Shot now? I’m a joke with the girls, huh? | 现在谁是大人物 我对女生来说是个笑话吗 |
[14:23] | What’s worse, being a joke or a crybaby? | 哪个更糟 笑话还是爱哭鬼 |
[14:27] | I wasn’t crying that hard! | 我没哭得那么厉害 |
[14:29] | – You wet… your pants. – Oh, | – 你裤子都哭湿了 – 噢 |
[14:32] | like you’ve ever even been with a girl! | 好像你跟女生谈过一样 |
[14:33] | I have… A note… from my doctor! | 我有 一张字条 我医生给的 |
[14:36] | I could get a doctor if I wanted to. | 要是我想 我就能搞定一个医生 |
[14:38] | That doesn’t even make sense! | 这根本说不通 |
[14:40] | That’s right! Turn on each other. | 这就对了 向对方撒气 |
[14:42] | Well, you know what? No girls like any of you. | 你们知道吗 没有女生喜欢你们 |
[14:46] | And I don’t blame them. You’re all pathetic. | 我可不怪她们 是你们太可悲 |
[14:52] | – You know who’s a joke? Girls! – Yeah! | – 你知道谁才是笑话吗 女生们 – 没错 |
[14:55] | We don’t even like them.They make our lives miserable. | 我们根本不喜欢她们 她们让我们过得不好 |
[14:57] | You can never understand what they want. | 你永远不明白她们想要什么 |
[14:59] | They always say, “Stop staring at me.” And they don’t laugh at farts! | 总是说 别盯着我看 她们听到放屁也不笑 |
[15:02] | – They only wanna talk about clothes. – They cry… all… the time. | – 她们就喜欢讨论衣服 – 她们 总是 哭 |
[15:06] | Man, this is helping us get out | 天啊 这哪能帮助我们出去 |
[15:11] | Whoo! Time? Time?! | 呼呼 多久 多久 |
[15:13] | 11 minutes. | 十一分钟 |
[15:14] | In your face! See? The wife did have time | 看到没有 那个女人绝对有时间 |
[15:19] | to run down here from home! | 从家跑到这 |
[15:20] | That leaves her… two minutes to stab him, | 这给了她两分钟来用刀刺他 |
[15:24] | remove the head, and still | 割下脑袋 然后及时回到 |
[15:25] | make it to the party in time. It makes sense! | 宴会 都说得通 |
[15:28] | And the blood just magically jumped to the wife’s clothes to Moynihan’s. | 然后血迹就神奇的从妻子的衣服上变到Moynihan身上 |
[15:32] | Do you really need this spelled out for you? | 这还需要我解释吗 |
[15:35] | After killing her husband,ran back ,she took off the bloody suit | 杀完她的丈夫后 她跑回去 脱了染血的衣服 |
[15:38] | – and rubbed it all over young cop, just Moynihan! – Impossible! | – 然后抹到那个年轻警察身上 就是Moynihan – 不可能 |
[15:41] | – You just don’t wanna be proven wrong! – I am not wrong! | – 你就是不想我证明你是错的 – 我没错 |
[15:45] | The knife entered at a downward angle. She was 5’2″. He was 6’4″. | 刀是向下的角度进去的 她高五尺二 那个男人六尺四 |
[15:50] | She’d have had to ask him to pick her up so she could stab him! | 她得要那男人把她举起来她才能刺到他 |
[15:53] | She could’ve stood on something! | 她可以站在什么东西上 |
[15:54] | Oh, she brought a stepladder with her to the atic | 哦哦 那她随身带了把梯子到这 |
[15:57] | Look! A milk crate! She could’ve hidden behind the dumpster, | 看 一个牛奶箱 她可能藏在这废物后面 |
[16:01] | stood on the milk crate, | 站在这箱子上 |
[16:03] | pulled out the knife and stabbed him several times | 拿出刀来 向下 |
[16:05] | with a downward motion, like this! | 捅了他几刀 就像这样 |
[16:06] | Agh! | 啊 |
[16:13] | I may be fat, stupid, colour-blind and dyslexic, | 我可能是胖 蠢 色盲 阅读有障碍 |
[16:17] | – but I at least don’t have three nipples! – You shut your trap! That’s a mole. | – 但至少我没三个乳头 – 你闭嘴 那是痣 |
[16:21] | And you! Your family changed | 你呢 家里人改名换姓 |
[16:23] | their name so you couldn’t track them down. | 让你没法找到他们 |
[16:25] | – No-one will miss you. – I pretty sure it started with an O. | – 没有人会想你的 – 我颇为肯定是以O开头的 |
[16:28] | All three of you are useless pea-brained idiots! | 你们三个都是没用的绿豆脑袋大蠢货 |
[16:31] | And for you information I do suffer more than everybody else. | 告诉你 我吃的苦比别人都多 |
[16:34] | – This is ridiculous. Let’s just vote on it! – Who votes for Francis? | – 这太荒唐了 我们投票吧 – 谁投Francis |
[16:39] | Who votes for Eric? | 谁投Eric |
[16:41] | Artie Artie? | |
[16:42] | Pete Pete? | |
[16:44] | -Four votes! How you spoke it – No, you tricked me! No! Argh! | -四票 你没话说了吧 – 不 你们耍诈 别这样 啊 |
[16:48] | He’ll reject me! I… I’ve tried me! | 熊会拒绝我的 我 我试过我自己 |
[16:51] | I taste awful! Arrgh! | 我味道不好 啊 |
[16:59] | Alright,… that’s the worst thing any of us has ever done. | 好了 这是我们干过最坏的事了 |
[17:02] | I’m not proud of it, but I really don’t think we had a choice. | 我不以此为荣 但是我们别无选择 |
[17:05] | Like I care about your opinion on anything! | 我才不在乎你的意见 |
[17:08] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:10] | – Why don’t we hear eating? – He got to the truck! | – 我们没听到他被吃的声音 – 他搞到卡车了 |
[17:14] | – Pete – Pete – Pete – Pete! – Pete! – Pete! | |
[17:16] | See you guys stepsons of bitches in hell! | 你们这些混蛋下地狱吧 |
[17:21] | The witness saw Marty gassing | 车主报失后半个小时 |
[17:22] | up the motorcycle and half an hour late the owner said it went missing. | 有目击者说看到Marty在给那辆摩托车加油 |
[17:25] | Doesn’t the gas station closes at 5:00. | 加油站不是五点关门吗 |
[17:27] | Not on Fridays. She pointed that out in the transcript. | 周五不是 她在记录上指出了 |
[17:30] | Er, I think we’re ready for another vote! Lois? | 我觉得我们可以再次投票了 是吧 Lois |
[17:37] | – Go ahead. – By show of hands, who thinks the defendant is guilty? | – 可以 – 举手表决 有谁觉得被告有罪 |
[17:41] | – Great! Let’s go tell the judge.- Wait! | – 很好 告诉法官结果吧 – 等等 |
[17:46] | – I don’t think Marty is guilty. – What?! | – 我觉得Marty无罪 – 啥 |
[17:49] | I went through all these papers. It says the kid sings in a church choir. | 我看了材料 这孩子是教堂唱诗班的 |
[17:52] | I just don’t feel a church choir boy would do something like this. | 我没法相信一个唱诗班的孩子会做这事 |
[17:55] | That is not fact. That’s bias. | 这无客观依据 是主观偏见 |
[17:57] | You’re basing a decision on | 你做决定依靠的是感觉 |
[17:59] | feelings that have nothing to do with facts! | 而不是事实 |
[18:02] | Facts are things, like witnesses seeing Marty steal the bike, | 事实是 有目击者看到Marty偷摩托车 |
[18:07] | like Marty being apprehended while he was driving the stolen bike! | Marty被捕时正开着被偷的摩托车 |
[18:10] | Like Marty pulling tons of stupid stunts just like this one. | Marty像这样百般借口推脱 |
[18:14] | Those are the facts. | 这些才是事实 |
[18:15] | I just don’t wanna send that poor boy to jail! | 我只是不想送那个可怜的孩子进监狱 |
[18:18] | Believe me, jail will do | 相信我 蹲监狱可比 |
[18:19] | more good than three years of military school ever did. | 可比在军校蹲三年好多了 |
[18:22] | – Military school? – I didn’t read anything about military school. | – 军校 – 我没看到任何跟军校有关的东西啊 |
[18:26] | Oh, yeah! I know I saw that somewhere. | 啊 我记得我哪里看到过 |
[18:29] | I don’t think so. Did he drop out of vocational school. | 我不记得 他是从那个职校退学的吧 |
[18:32] | That’s right. After transfered from a private school, he | 是的 从私立学校出来 在老师 |
[18:34] | got caught messing around with the teacher’s aid. | 帮助下 他被抓到搞乱老师的教具 |
[18:36] | No, you don’t understand I know for a fact that Francis went – | 不是的 你们看错了 我知道事实是Francis去 |
[18:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:42] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[18:46] | – I think I have to excuse myself from this jury.- All in favour? | – 我想我得退出陪审团 – 全部同意吗 |
[18:53] | I’m trying to be the best me I can be, | 我已经尽力做到最好了 |
[18:55] | but I don’t know what to say to girls, so I just say something mean. | 可是我不知道说啥 只好说些黄段子了 |
[18:59] | – I’m afraid of getting hurt so I hurt them inversely b. – I think my problem is, | – 因为我害怕受伤所以先伤害她们 – 我想我的问题是 |
[19:03] | I get so frustrated over things I can’t control. | 面对我不能控制的事情我会很有挫败感 |
[19:05] | – I forget people have their own will and own need. – I play… | – 我忘记人们有自己的想法和意愿 – 我 |
[19:11] | ..Mind games. It’s all… I have. | 总是耍小聪明 我只能 这样 |
[19:14] | Why isn’t there ever a flash flood when you need one? | 为啥关键时候你就没有灵光一闪呢 |
[19:18] | I really want a girlfriend. I want somebody to hang out with! That’s what I really want. | 我真的想要一个女朋友 有人一起出去玩 这才是我想要 |
[19:22] | Yeah. Someone you can talk to. | 是的 有人可以陪你说话 |
[19:24] | Someone… to hug. | 可以拥抱 |
[19:26] | Someone to show my poetry to. | 可以展示我的诗歌 |
[19:28] | You write… poetry? | 你 写诗 |
[19:31] | – I dabble. – What do you think of Brenda Pollock? | – 刚入门 – 你觉得Brenda Pollock怎样 |
[19:35] | – She’s nice. She’d be good for you. – You’d make… A cute couple. | – 她不错 适合你 – 你俩会很般配 |
[19:39] | – I thought so, too.- Hey, I know this sounds weird, | – 我也这样觉得 – 我知道这样听起来怪怪的 |
[19:42] | – but can I read you something I wrote? – We’d love it. | – 我能给你们读读我的诗吗 – 洗耳恭听 |
[19:46] | Argh! Agh! | 啊 啊 |
[19:48] | Aaaargh! | 啊 |
[19:58] | – Hey! – What happened? Did you read them your poetry? | – 嗨 – 怎么了 你给他们读你的诗了吗 |
[20:07] | You guys can’t even do this right! | 你们连这个都干不好 |
[20:10] | I wanna serve on another jury! I know I messed up this time, | 我想参与另一个陪审团 我知道这次我弄砸了 |
[20:13] | – but next time I would do it right. – I’m not responsible for scheduling that. | – 但是会干好的 – 我不负责安排那个 |
[20:17] | Actually you have connections. Please! I just need another chance. | 你肯定有关系 拜托了 我只是需要另一次机会 |
[20:20] | Seems there was some kind a mistrial earlier. | 早些时候有个无效审判 |
[20:22] | Everything’s backed up. You’ll have to wait. | 所有事都被推迟了 你得等等 |
[20:24] | I’ll do the best I can, if you promise stop bothering me right now. | 如果你答应不再烦我 我会尽力的 |
[20:28] | Deal! I gotta go. My husband’s probably going crazy without me! | 好的 那我走了 我不在我老公可能会发疯的 |