时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ‘I agree, Mrs Wiggins. These pastries are delightful.’ | 我同意 Wiggins太太 这些甜点实在是太可口了 |
[00:06] | Son, whatcha doing? | 儿子 你在干什么 |
[00:08] | I’m having a tea party with Mrs Bear and the ladies. | 我和Bear太太与小姐们在开茶话会呢 |
[00:10] | – Oh, that’s… good. – Would you care to join us? | – 那可真好 – 你要来和我们一块儿吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah, I have… actually,… a… | 好 不过我..实际上呢..有一个… |
[00:16] | Hey,you know what,why don’t we go buy that | 嘿,要不一起去买那个 |
[00:19] | stealth bomber model you’ve been asking for? | 你一直想要的隐形轰炸机模型? |
[00:21] | – Ok. – Ok. | – 好吧 – 真好 |
[00:25] | Sometimes it’s just too easy. | 实在是太没难度了 |
[01:03] | Hey,you guys want to camp in front of PC World tonight? | 你们今晚想去电脑世界前面通宵排队吗 |
[01:06] | The new Norton anti-virus comes out tomorrow. | 新一代的诺顿杀毒软件明天就要推出了 |
[01:08] | Your mom would let you? | 你妈居然会让你这么做 |
[01:09] | She’s holding my place right now! | 她正在帮我占位子呢 |
[01:10] | Are you serious? What’s the big deal? | 你来真的吗 这有啥好大惊小怪的 |
[01:13] | Sorry Malcolm,but we have a life outside this place. | Malcolm 真不好意思啊 我们的生活不局限在学校里 |
[01:16] | How are we doing, gentlemen? Everyone sticking to the experiment? | 大家在干嘛呢 有在认真做实验吗 |
[01:19] | Absolutely. Right on track, sir. | 必须滴 都在正轨呢 老师 |
[01:21] | I know how tempting it is… | 我明白严重偏离严格的规定 |
[01:23] | ..To stray from a rigidly defined protocol. | 有多大的吸引力 |
[01:25] | It’s the siren’s song of pure research | 就像是纯学理研究里面传来了海妖的歌声 |
[01:29] | but you must resist her seductive powers because… | 但是你必须要抵挡她充满诱惑性的力量因为 |
[01:33] | Unstable compounds require stable minds. | 不稳定的化学物要求稳定的思维 |
[01:39] | Jackass. It’s like he’s talking to children. | 混蛋 像跟小孩子说话似的 |
[01:52] | It was a perfect legitimate variation. | 那原本应该是一次合情合理的变化才对啊 |
[01:54] | There was less than a 48% chance this would happen. | 这种事会发生的概率明明是小于48% |
[01:58] | Well, your cavalier disregard for the laws of the classroom, | 你的傲慢不仅忽视了课堂纪律 |
[02:02] | not to mention the laws of nature, have led to the inevitable. | 就更别说自然规律了 导致了这无可避免的一切 |
[02:06] | It will now take weeks to decontaminate that classroom. | 现在清理那个教室需要几周的时间 |
[02:10] | During that time, | 在这期间 |
[02:12] | you’ll all be placed back into the general population. | 你们全部都会回到普通班里面 |
[02:16] | We can’t do that. The whole school hates us. | 这可不行 整个学校的学生都恨死我们了 |
[02:19] | They’ll destroy us before realized that | 他们会在认识到愤怒只是自身安全感 |
[02:21] | Rage is a projection of their own insecurities. | 缺失的映射之前毁了我们的 |
[02:24] | And as for me… I’ve been offered a temporary position | 至于我 我会安排到体育部的一个临时职位 |
[02:27] | in the phys ed department where I’ll get to wear a whistle… | 在那里我不仅要戴着哨子 |
[02:31] | ..And dress in shorts! | 而且还要穿短裤 |
[02:33] | Of course,I’m sure none of this | 当然 我能确定这一切 |
[02:35] | will be reflected in the end of your grades | 都不会在你们期末成绩中体现出来 |
[02:39] | Dewey,Don’t play connect the dots with your chickenpox. | Dewy 别再把你的水痘连成线了好吗 |
[02:43] | You will get an inflection | 你会感染的 |
[02:44] | – I am bored! – I know,sweeties,it’s no fun being sick. | – 我很无聊嘛! – 我明白 亲爱的 生病不好玩 |
[02:46] | I am bored!I am itchy!I am bored! | 我很无聊 我很痒 我真的很无聊! |
[02:50] | Honey, remember we were gonna use our not-horrible voice? | 亲爱的 还记得我跟你说过不要用恐怖的声音跟人说话吗 |
[02:53] | I’m bored! | 我很无聊啊啊啊 |
[02:54] | Then find something to do! Here. | 那就找点别的做 来 |
[02:57] | – Play with these. I don’t wanna. | – 玩这些 – 我不要 |
[03:00] | Dewey,You will be contagious for the next six days. | Dewey 你在接下来的六天里面都是有传染性的 |
[03:03] | You want to spend them here, like a good little boy, or in the hospital? | 你是想在这里乖乖地过呢 还是要去医院 |
[03:06] | You don’t go to the hospital for chick… OK. | 谁会因为水痘去医…好吧 |
[03:16] | – Damn it! – Maybe we could tack up with a blanket. | – 我擦 – 要不我们拿个毯子把它遮上吧 |
[03:20] | No,that’s it!I’ll tear the whole porch down and build another one. | 我受够了 我要把整个门廊拆下来然后建个新的 |
[03:23] | – Good luck getting permission from the council. – What? | – 祝你早日拿到部落委员会的许可 – 啥 |
[03:26] | This part of the house is on the tribal land, | 从那扇窗一直到那副狼的画 |
[03:28] | from the window to the wolf picture. | 这一部分的房子是建在部落的土地上的 |
[03:31] | What are you talking about? | 你讲什么啊 |
[03:32] | The whole house used to be on the reservation, | 整个房子以前是建在印第安人的居留地里面的 |
[03:34] | but my idiot grandfather built it on a glacier. | 可我那脑残的祖父却把它建在了一块冰川上 |
[03:36] | It’s been moving two inches a year ever since. | 从此以后它每年都会移个两英寸 |
[03:39] | In 100 years, we’ll have a nice view of a lake. | 再过一百年 我们就有湖景了 |
[03:41] | Wow. So, part of this house is on an Indian reservation? | 哇 也就是说这房子有一部分是在印第安人的居留地里面咯 |
[03:48] | Dealer has 20. | 庄家有20点 |
[03:54] | Look at them. All they’re thinking about is how many different places | 看看他们 现在他们满脑子就是有多少地方可以 |
[03:58] | – they’ll dispose of my body. – Hey, Ian, Eddie! | – 丢弃我的肢体 – 嗨 Ian Eddie |
[04:01] | How are you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[04:06] | – What are you doing? – There’s no more seats. | – 你这是在干嘛 – 没有位置了 |
[04:10] | There’s a seat over there. | 那儿不是有一个吗 |
[04:13] | – Scoot over. Go sit down. You’re gonna get in trouble. | – 赶紧坐下吧 不然你会有麻烦的 |
[04:20] | – Hey! – Hey! – Wassup? – Wassup? | – 嘿 – 嗨 – 在干嘛 – 在干啥 |
[04:23] | God, it’s so great to have a normal conversation. | 天啊 能有一次正常的对话实在是太好啦 |
[04:29] | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. | 放弃所有希望吧 来到地狱的人 |
[04:33] | – Is that from the new Ministry album? – What? | – 那是Ministry的新专辑吗 – 什么 |
[04:37] | Abandon all hope. Is that from the new Ministry album? | 放弃所有希望 那是Ministry的新专辑吗 |
[04:40] | Actually, it’s from Dante’s Inferno. | 实际上 那是但丁<神曲>的<地狱> |
[04:42] | – It’s the inscription over the gates of hell. – That is way dark. | – 那是刻在地狱之门上的铭文 – 那可真阴郁 |
[04:52] | You should kick that guy’s butt! Remember when I kick his butt? | 你应该踢他屁股的 你记得我踢过他的屁股吗 |
[04:55] | – No, he kicked your butt! – You want me to kick your butt?! | – 才不是 明明是他踢你的屁股 – 你是想我踢你屁股是吧 |
[05:09] | Argh! Damn! A splinter! You are dead! You are dead! Argh! | 啊 我擦 木刺 你死定了 你要死了 |
[05:14] | – Don’t pick! It will get infected. – What? | – 别挑 不然会感染的 – 什么啊 |
[05:17] | You’re making it worse. Let me do it out for you. | 你这样弄只会更糟 让我来帮你 |
[05:19] | You carry a first-aid kit with you? | 你不会还带了急救箱吧 |
[05:21] | Just a crisis pouch. I leave the kit in my locker. | 只是急救袋而已 我把急救箱放在了我的柜子里 |
[05:23] | – There. – Wow! That didn’t hurt at all! | – 好了 – 哇 那完全不痛嘛 |
[05:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[05:35] | Hey, Dewey. Wow! Look at that! | 嗨 Dewey 哇 瞧瞧这个 |
[05:39] | – Is this helping take your mind off the itching? – It was. | – 这有帮助到你不再想到痒痒吗 – 之前有 |
[05:43] | Oh, you’ve got a split and you’ve got a crossover. | 你有一个分叉还有一个交叉 |
[05:46] | All those dominoes. | 全部的骨牌啊 |
[05:49] | All set up. | 都弄好了 |
[05:51] | Just ready to… | 就等着… |
[06:01] | Hey! Check out Alesha. | 喂 你看看Alesha |
[06:03] | – En fuego. – Totally. | – 多么惹火 – 同意 |
[06:08] | – Yeah, she’s cute. – Check out Pam. | – 不错 她挺可爱的 – 看看Pam |
[06:11] | Muy en fuego. | 非常惹火 |
[06:14] | Totally! | 必须的 |
[06:15] | Yeah, she’s cute, too. | 不错 她也挺可爱的 |
[06:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:32] | Hey, Stevie. It looks like everyone found a place. | 喂 Stevie 好像大家都适应得不错啊 |
[06:35] | Parasites adapting to a new host body. | 寄生虫正在适应新寄主的身体 |
[06:42] | Except Herkabe, I guess. | 除了Herkabe吧 我想 |
[06:44] | This sucks!We just heard the cleanup crew’s | 糟透了 我们刚才收到消息说清洁人员 |
[06:47] | gonna put their dumpster where we skate. | 要把他们的垃圾桶放在我们溜冰的地方 |
[06:49] | Where are we supposed to go? | 那我们要去哪里溜冰啊 |
[06:51] | Why do they have to pick on us?It’s not like we destroy the classroom. | 他们为什么一定要跟我们过不去呢 搞得好像是我们把教室弄坏了一样 |
[06:54] | Damn Krelboynes. | 都是那些天才少年的错 |
[06:56] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想出点办法 |
[07:01] | Hey, Malcolm. Can you settle this? You know Stacy? | 喂 Malcolm 你能搞定这个吗 你知道Stacy吗 |
[07:05] | – Yeah. – Is she en fuego or muy en fuego? | – 知道啊 – 她是一般火辣呢还是非常火辣 |
[07:11] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[07:16] | My God! Dewey! Look what you’ve built here! | 我的天啊 Dewey 你看看你砌了什么 |
[07:22] | You have stairs and a ramp! | 你居然还有楼梯和斜坡 |
[07:25] | You’ve spelled your name. | 你还拼了你的名字 |
[07:29] | Oh, so many,… | 哇 好多… |
[07:31] | ..Many dominoes. | 好多骨牌啊 |
[07:33] | Where did they all come from? | 它们从哪儿来的呢 |
[07:37] | I got them from the Lippers. They got | 我从Lippers家拿的 自从Lipper先生 |
[07:39] | a whole crate the year Mr Lipper was paralysed. | 瘫痪了以后他们买了一大个板条箱 |
[07:41] | They even buried him in front of his dominoes. | 他们甚至要把他埋在他的多米诺骨牌前面 |
[07:43] | So this isn’t really a complete set. | 所以这其实不完全是一整套 |
[07:46] | Oh, no, Dewey, don’t scratch. | 噢 别 Dewey 不要挠 |
[07:48] | It’s itchy! | 我痒啊 |
[07:49] | I know, but sometimes you just have to restrain yourself. | 我明白 不过有时候你要学会控制你自己 |
[07:52] | Even if you feel like ripping your eyes out of their sockets | 即使你难受得宁可把眼睛挖出来 |
[07:56] | rather than go one more second without… scratching. | 都不想再忍受多一秒没法 挠痒 |
[08:00] | Will you watch this for me? | 你能帮我看着这些多米诺吗 |
[08:01] | – I have to go to the bathroom. – OK, son. | – 我要去趟厕所 – 没问题啊 儿子 |
[08:21] | – Reese! Don’t even think about it! – What’s going on? | – Reese 死了这条心吧 – 怎么了 |
[08:25] | He was about to knock down Dewey’s dominoes. | 他想毁了Dewey的骨牌 |
[08:27] | What?Shame on you! | 什么 你羞不羞啊 |
[08:29] | – I didn’t do anything. – And you’re not going to. | – 我什么都没做 – 你也不会有机会做了 |
[08:31] | Those dominoes are keeping Dewey from driving my crazy! | 只有它们才能阻止Dewey把我逼疯 |
[08:34] | And if they get knocked over, i’ll blame you. | 所以如果它们倒下了 我会怪你 |
[08:37] | If a door slams and knocks them over, I’ll blame you. | 如果摔门 把它们弄倒了 我会怪你 |
[08:40] | If there’s an earthquake,I’ll blame you. | 如果地震了 我会怪你 |
[08:42] | If a condor dies in flight, | 如果有一只秃鹰在飞行中死了 |
[08:44] | crashes through our roof and knocks them over, I’ll blame you! | 猛撞进我们家屋顶把骨牌弄翻了 我会怪你 |
[08:46] | – But that’s not fair. – I will blame you! | – 可是那不公平啊 – 全都怪你 |
[08:54] | – Don’t even think about it. – What? – I saw that look. | – 你想都别想 – 什么啊 – 我已经看到那个表情了 |
[08:57] | – What look? – My look! Now I know where I got it from. | – 什么表情 – 我的那个表情 现在我知道谁遗传给我的了 |
[09:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m gonna get a drink. | 你的话我一个字都听不懂 我去喝点东西 |
[09:04] | Let’s go. | 一起去吧 |
[09:07] | – I can get it myself. – It’s alright. | – 我可以自己拿 – 我不嫌麻烦啊 |
[09:18] | Man, I can’t believe the school gave the Skaters our basketball court. | 我真不敢相信学校把我们的篮球场给了那些玩轮滑的 |
[09:21] | Crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[09:21] | “Skater Safety Program”? | 滑冰者安全计划 |
[09:23] | Sounds suspicious. | 真可疑 |
[09:25] | So, what do we do? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[09:26] | – We kick their butts.- Yeah. | – 我们给点颜色他们瞧瞧 – 没错 |
[09:28] | Guys, guys! There’s an easier way. | 各位 其实有更简单的方法 |
[09:30] | We’ll take over the East Court. | 我们把东面那个球场占了不就好了 |
[09:32] | No, that’s where the Goths hang out and smoke. | 别 那里是那些哥特青年抽烟和聚会的地方 |
[09:35] | Why don’t you let me worry about the Goths? | 就让我来处理那些哥特小青年吧 |
[09:37] | They can’t take away our court. | 他们不能抢了我们的球场 |
[09:40] | That’s where I secondhand smoke. | 那是我吸二手烟的地方 |
[09:41] | Some old lady who lives next door to the school complained we were scaring her. | 不知道哪个住在我们学校旁边的老太太抱怨我们吓到她了 |
[09:44] | No, you weren’t.Look at this handwriting. | 不 你才没有呢 看一下这字迹 |
[09:47] | The loops, the girlish swirls.This is no old lady | 这些圈圈 这种娘娘腔的笔划 这才不是什么老太太 |
[09:50] | It’s Dabney | 一定是Dabney |
[09:52] | Well, where are we supposed to go now? | 那我们现在要怎么做 |
[09:55] | What about the Posers’ corner? | 你觉得装X怪们的地盘怎么样 |
[09:57] | You be trippin’ if you think you gonna stop us. | 如果你以为可以阻止我们的话那就大错特错了 |
[09:59] | You better bust a move ’cause this is our turf now! | 你们最好马上滚因为现在这里是我们的地盘了 |
[10:02] | But we’re in the middle of | 可是我们现在正在开一个 |
[10:03] | a very important Student Council meeting. | 非常重要的学生委员会议诶 |
[10:05] | – That ain’t no thang! | 那算个屁事 |
[10:06] | The thang is 200 years of oppression in this country. | 我关心的是这个国家200多年来的压迫 |
[10:09] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在讲什么 |
[10:11] | It’s off the hook! | 压迫太严重了 |
[10:12] | Justice in the hole, too. | 正义也消失了 |
[10:13] | You haven’t heard the last of this. | 我们没完 |
[10:16] | Sucka! | 废物 |
[10:19] | Um, Kevin?You’re supposed to wear underwear with those. | Kevin 你穿种裤子应该穿内裤的 |
[10:25] | – …get out of here.- Get out of here, man. | – 给我滚出去 – 你才滚出去呢 |
[10:31] | Don’t make me blow this. | 别害我把这搞砸 |
[10:32] | Do not make me blow this. | 别害我把这搞砸 |
[10:37] | Who removed my whistle pea? | 谁拿走了我哨子里的球球 |
[10:39] | That is a detentionable offense. | 这种犯罪都可以被拘留了 |
[10:52] | It’s awfully tempting, isn’t it, Hal? | 那真是一种强烈的诱惑 是吧 Hal |
[10:56] | Go ahead, I’ll blame it on Reese. | 去吧 我会怪在Reese头上 |
[11:00] | You’ll get off scot-free. | 你不会受责备的 |
[11:06] | All right, pencils down. | 好了 停笔 |
[11:08] | Turn in your geometry tests. | 把你的几何测验卷交上来 |
[11:10] | But I didn’t study. | 但我没有复习 |
[11:26] | Turn around, old man.There’s nothing for you here. | 回去吧 老爸 这里没你的事 |
[11:34] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我忍不下去了 |
[11:35] | If I hear one more “en fuego…” | 如果我再听到一次惹火 |
[12:09] | And six on top for the dealer. | 庄家领先6点 |
[12:11] | – Whoops.Redeal. – Hey!I had blackjack. | – 不好意思了 重来 – 喂 我可是有21点诶 |
[12:15] | – You’re cheating me out of my winnings. – Come on,relax. | – 你这是看我赢了所以才这样做的 – 放松点 |
[12:19] | I don’t want any trouble.It’s all in the tribe, right? | 我可不想惹麻烦 我们可都是一家人 对吧 |
[12:22] | Let’s just calm down. | 我们都冷静一下吧 |
[12:25] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我才不想听你的 |
[12:26] | This is the same kind of thing your old man used to pull. | 这就是你老爸以前会做的事 |
[12:29] | He was nothing but a lying,freaking jackass! | 他就是一个该死的骗人的混球 |
[12:31] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 有点新意好吗 |
[12:33] | Look, this was just a little misunderstanding. | 听着 这只是一个小小的误会 |
[12:35] | There, you got your chips back. | 这是你的筹码 还给你好了吧 |
[12:37] | See?We take care of our own here. | 看吧 我们会照顾自己人的 |
[12:43] | Francis, maybe you shouldn’t… | Francis 你真的不应该… |
[12:46] | Don’t worry.I’ll turn the fan back on once Ivan leaves. | 别担心 等Ivan走了之后我会把风扇重新打开 |
[12:50] | Dewey? I spoke with the doctor. | Dewey 我跟医生通过电话了 |
[12:52] | He says you can go back to school tomorrow | 他说你明天可以上学了 |
[12:54] | – OK. – Tomorrow? So the dominoes… | – 好吧 – 明天吗 所以这些骨牌要… |
[12:57] | Go back in the crate, tonight. | 今晚就要装回箱子里 |
[13:02] | Let me make this easy for you. | 让我帮帮你吧 |
[13:04] | I’m not leaving this house until I know you’re at work. | 在我知道你到公司之前我是不会离开这个房子的 |
[13:07] | And I can wait all day.All I’ve got is school. | 而且我可以等一天 我反正只需要上学 |
[13:12] | – Hey, Malcolm. – Look,I am sorry. | – 嗨 Malcolm – 听着 我很抱歉 |
[13:16] | I can’t listen to you guys talk about who’s totally hot who’s en fuego. | 当我不想再听你们提谁很性感或者是谁很惹火之类的 |
[13:20] | That stuff used to sound fine to me, | 我之前还觉得不错 |
[13:21] | but now it’s just stupid.You guys are stupid! | 可是现在我觉得那些蠢透了 你们都很蠢 |
[13:24] | I don’t mean that in an insulting way. | 我不是在侮辱你们 |
[13:26] | I mean that in a factual way. | 只是在陈述事实 |
[13:28] | You wanna say hot in a different language? | 你想用不同的语言说性感吗 |
[13:30] | There are 700 different languages! | 那有700多种不一样的语言 |
[13:32] | – …Vary it a little! – We just came | – 多学几种好吗 – 我们只是来告诉你 |
[13:34] | to tell you a fight’s going down at the school yard. | 学校里面有人在打架而已 |
[13:37] | – Between who? – Everybody. – Oh, man! | – 谁跟谁打 – 所有人 – 不是吧 |
[13:43] | Hey, come on, dealer. Let’s go! | 来嘛 继续嘛 庄家 继续啊 |
[13:45] | And that’s seven for the dealer. | 庄家有7点 |
[13:49] | – Piama, where have you been? – Shopping. | – Piama 你去哪儿了 – 买东西啊 |
[13:52] | You were supposed to relief me. | 你本来应该帮我的 |
[13:53] | – Get any idea what time is? – Now I do. | – 你知道现在几点吗 – 我现在知道了 |
[13:56] | Where did you get the money for all that stuff? | 你哪来的钱去买这么多东西 |
[13:58] | I took $200 buck from the stash! | 我从钱箱里面拿了200刀 |
[14:00] | But that’s all our money!We can’t afford that! | 那可是我们所有的钱啊!我们买不起那个啊 |
[14:02] | Well,you know.It’s all in the tribe. | 你懂的 我们都是一家人啊 |
[14:20] | – Ha! – Huh? | – 哈 – 咦 |
[14:25] | Wha…? Wha…?! | 怎么..怎么会 |
[14:29] | – What happened to the dominoes? – I cleaned them up. | – 多米诺怎么不见了 – 我收拾了 |
[14:32] | You knocked them over?! Without me?! | 你推倒了多米诺 趁我不在的时候 |
[14:35] | Why would I knock them over? I spent four days setting them up. | 我为什么推倒它们啊 我用了四天时间来砌的 |
[14:43] | What’s going on? Why did you spend all of that money?! | 搞什么啊 为什么你花了那么多钱 |
[14:46] | Hey!You are the one who talked about easing the suffering of our people. | 是你说要减轻我们族人的遭受的痛苦 |
[14:50] | Well,I suffered a little less today. | 我今天减轻了点痛苦 |
[14:52] | You don’t just go and spend a bunch of money and not say anything | 你不可以什么都不说就去花那么多钱啊 |
[14:56] | What’s the problem?It’s all in the tribe, right? | 有问题吗 不是大家都是一家人嘛 |
[14:59] | That’s what this is about? | 所以这就是原因吗 |
[15:01] | – What,am I overstepping my bounds because I’m white? – No, but it’s… | – 因为我是白人所以越界了吗 – 不 但是 |
[15:05] | – It feels weird. – Look, we’re married. | – 感觉很奇怪 – 我们已经结婚了好吗 |
[15:08] | That means I’m part of | 那就意味着我是你家庭和文化的一部分 |
[15:10] | your family and culture just like you’re a part of mine. | 就好像你也是我家庭的一部分一样 |
[15:12] | Believe me,if I had anything in my heritage besides crappy mini vans | 相信我 如果我有除了那辆破迷你货车和一直不停的尖叫 |
[15:16] | – and non-stop screaming, I’d share it. – It’s not the same! | – 以外的遗产 我一定会分享的 – 这不一样 |
[15:19] | Oh,so because I’m not your people, I don’t deserve any of that money?! | 所以因为我不是印第安人 我就不应该有那些钱吗 |
[15:23] | – Why are you so obsessed about the money?! – Because! | – 为什么你对钱看得那么重 – 那是因为 |
[15:26] | I wanna pay Lavernia so we can finally get out of here! | 我想尽快把钱还给Lavernia这样我们就可以离开这里了 |
[15:29] | – What do you mean get out of here? We live here! – What?! | – 离开这里是什么意思啊 我们是住在这里的 – 什么 |
[15:32] | You want to spend the rest of your life in this godforsaken place? | 你想在这种荒芜地方度过你的下半辈子吗 |
[15:35] | This godforsaken place is where I grew up! It’s our home! | 我就是在这种荒芜的地方长大的 这是我们的家 |
[15:39] | If you had a problem with living here.You should have said something! | 如果你对住这里有意见的话 你早就应该说了 |
[15:42] | I have been complaining about this place since you’ve known me! | 自从咱俩认识之后我一直都在抱怨这个地方啊 |
[15:44] | I thought you were a complainer! You complain about everything. | 我以为你就是那种人 你什么都抱怨好吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah, but this is real. I hate this place! | 可是这次是真的 我讨厌这个地方 |
[15:51] | I can’t even imagine raising our kids here! | 我不能想象怎么在这种地方抚养我们的孩子 |
[15:54] | Kids?! I hate kids! | 孩子 我最讨厌小盆友了 |
[16:00] | – These seem like some pretty big issues. – Yeah. | – 现在看来这是一种很严重的问题了 – 是的 |
[16:05] | You know, we got married so fast… | 我们认识没多久就闪婚了… |
[16:07] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[16:14] | We both like wrestling movies. | 我们都喜欢格斗电影 |
[16:16] | Yeah, and we both like pizza. | 是的 而且我们都喜欢比萨 |
[16:19] | – I love pizza! Sausage and mushroom? – Yeah,… on half. | – 我爱死比萨了 香肠和蘑菇? – 是啊… 放在半边 |
[16:35] | We wait till the jocks take out the Goths | 我们先等那些运动员把哥特青年干掉 |
[16:37] | and then we swoop in. | 然后我们再乘虚而入 |
[16:38] | I made an alliance with the drama club.They’ve got swords. | 我已经跟戏剧社结盟了 他们还有剑呢 |
[16:42] | And when the skaters see me drop my cape, | 溜冰的一看见我把披肩弄掉的话 |
[16:44] | they’ll come in on the flank. | 他们就会从两边进来 |
[16:45] | No-one’ll expect us to be working together. | 没人想到我们会合作的 |
[16:47] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你觉得这真是一个好主意吗 |
[16:49] | It’s too late for second thoughts. The tribes have Balkanised. | 现在迟疑已经太晚了 各种势力已经割据一方了 |
[16:54] | – They don’t like each other. – Oh, right. | – 他们都不喜欢对方 – 哦 对 |
[16:56] | We don’t stop until we have total control. | 在我们控制一切之前 绝不罢休 |
[17:13] | – Deploy special shield. – We’re just right, | – 部署特殊护盾 – 我们就是对的 |
[17:17] | we’re OK, | 我们很好 |
[17:18] | We’re smarter now than yesterday. | 我们一天比一天聪明 |
[17:21] | School is hard, but school is fun | 上学有苦也有乐 |
[17:24] | ’cause learning is for everyone. | 因为学习人人有份 |
[17:26] | – They got Darren. He bites.- No! Stop! | – 他们有Darren 他咬人的 – 不要这样 停! |
[17:31] | This has gone too far. | 这也太过火了 |
[17:34] | Look what you’ve been reduced to! | 看看你们沦落到了什么地步 |
[17:37] | We all used to hate this school equally.We hated the teachers! | 我们曾经都同样憎恨这个学校 我们憎恨老师 |
[17:41] | We hated the administration! We hated the building! | 我们憎恨管理机构 我们憎恨校舍 |
[17:44] | But now you’ve taken that perfectly good hate and turned it against each other | 可是你们现在把那些憎恨转投对方 |
[17:49] | And why?Because people dress differently or talk differently? | 到底是为什么 是因为别人穿得不一样还是说话的内容不一样? |
[17:53] | You’re just making school even worse! | 你们只是把学校弄得更槽糕了 |
[17:55] | Dabney was a Krelboyne two weeks ago. | Dabney两个礼拜之前还曾经是天才少年的一员 |
[17:57] | Now he’s a jock! | 现在他变成了一个运动员 |
[17:59] | That proves that these differences are meaningless. | 那就证明了这些差别根本一点意义都没有 |
[18:01] | We need to focus on what makes us the same, | 我们需要关注的是我们的共同点 |
[18:03] | because if we hate each other, | 因为如果我们憎恨对方 |
[18:05] | who’s gonna hate school? | 还有谁去憎恨学校 |
[18:09] | You were a Krelboyne? | 你还曾经是个天才少年? |
[18:11] | Ha! You’ve got a Krelboyne! | 你们居然有个天才少年 |
[18:14] | You guys got a Krelboyne right behind you! | 你们后面也站了一个 |
[18:16] | He’s the one who wanted to fight in the first place! | 他才是当初挑起战火的那个人 |
[18:20] | – Hey, we got one, too! I found one! | – 哇 我们也有一个 – 我也找到一个 |
[18:31] | He’s our leader! | 他才是我们的队长 |
[18:40] | If it’s any consolation, we get our new classroom in five weeks. | 不过安慰的是 我们会在五周之内得到新教室 |
[18:47] | – Thanks for the heads-up on the underwear. – No problem. | – 谢谢你提醒我穿内裤 – 没事儿 |
[18:50] | What is with the self-pity?! | 你们这样自怜自哀是怎么回事啊 |
[18:52] | Albert Einstein had to carry spare pants | 在爱因斯坦24岁之前 |
[18:54] | until he was 24 and did he cry about it? No. | 他每次还要带多余的裤子呢 他有自怜过吗 没有 |
[18:57] | He drew on that experience | 他从那吸收经验 |
[19:00] | and helped build the first nuclear bomb. | 然后帮忙建造了世界上第一颗原子弹 |
[19:02] | Now buck up and get in the van. | 所以振作起来然后上车 |
[19:24] | Oh, video camera! | 差点忘了 摄影机 |