时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What? | 咋了 |
[00:07] | What? | 咋了 |
[00:10] | Ok, I eat the cupcakes for bake produce class last night. | 我昨晚吃了家政课要用的蛋糕 |
[00:15] | And I took Dad’s licences to make a fake ID. | 我拿了爸的证件做了个假身份证 |
[00:19] | And I can’t return your necklece because I already sold it. | 我不能还你项链因为我卖掉了 |
[00:23] | I was just gonna say your shirt didn’t go with you pants. | 我只是想说你的T恤和裤子不搭 |
[00:28] | Ha…feh… | 哈 松了口气 |
[01:04] | Would you like some more orange juice, Stevie? | 再来点桔子汁吗Stevie |
[01:06] | …Thank you. Lois… | 谢谢你 Lois |
[01:11] | Stevie’s staying in our house for a week,while his parents are in Hawaii. | Stevie将在我家待一周 他爸妈去夏威夷了 |
[01:14] | They get trouble go drinks on the beach. | 他爸妈因为在沙滩上喝酒惹麻烦了 |
[01:16] | While he gets watch my dad air drying in the kitchen. | 而他只能看我爸在厨房风干 |
[01:18] | Did everyone notice the way Stevie preslice the grateful sections. | 大家留意到Stevie在吃之前把柚子切成块了吗 |
[01:22] | It’s so nice to have a boy in this house who’s not rude as a little monster. | 房子有个不像小怪兽一样粗鲁的男孩感觉真好 |
[01:24] | Hey, was that shot at me? | 嘿 那是在说我吗 |
[01:26] | Yes, honey, it was. | 是的 儿子 就是说你 |
[01:27] | Hal, I don’t have any bread for Dewey’s sandwich, | 没有面包给Dewey做三明治了 |
[01:30] | you gonna have to stop by the market on your way to school. | 你送孩子上学的路上得去趟超市 |
[01:32] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[01:33] | Mommy, you can just give me money for hot lunch. | 妈 你可以给我钱在学校买午饭 |
[01:35] | Don’t be silly, those things aren’t nutrious. | 别傻了 那些东西没营养 |
[01:40] | Why are we in a Laker store? | 我们怎么会来Laker超市 |
[01:42] | For the bread, everybody knows Laker store has the best bread in town. | 买面包 大家都知道Laker店的面包全镇最棒 |
[01:45] | Ten Lottery ticket, please. | 十张乐透刮刮乐 谢谢 |
[01:46] | I don’t see any bread. | 我没看见面包啊 |
[01:48] | What are you talking about, there’s Melba Toast. | 你说啥呢 这有脆面包片 |
[01:50] | You can’t make a sandwich out of that. You just not trying hard enough. | 不用那个你没法做三明治 再努力找找 |
[01:55] | – Oh, my God. -What? | – 天啊 – 咋了 |
[01:57] | – Dewey,I have just win a thousand dollars! A thousand dollars! Hahahahaha…Wo… – Yes… | – Dewey 我刚赢了1000美元 1000美元 哈哈哈哈哈 – 好耶 |
[02:03] | What are we gonna buy? | 我们要买什么 |
[02:04] | We’re not going to buy anything with this, son. | 我们什么都不买 儿子 |
[02:07] | We’re going to put this money right into your college fund. | 这笔钱我们要存进你的大学基金 |
[02:11] | A secret college fund that your mother can never know about. | 你妈永远都不能发现的秘密大学基金 |
[02:18] | Sometimes when it rains,they get stuck.Here. | 有时候一下雨 锁就卡住了 我来帮你 |
[02:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:25] | Uh, Malcolm, right? | Malcolm 对吧 |
[02:28] | Yeah, and I know you’re Alison. | 对的 我知道你是Alison |
[02:29] | I’m glad we finally talked after a month of being locker neighbors. | 很开心做了一个月邻柜之后我们总算说话了 |
[02:33] | “Locker neighbors”? | 邻柜 |
[02:35] | Yeah, we’re…This is my locker… | 是的 咱们 这是我的储物柜 |
[02:37] | Oh! You– locker neigh… | 喔 邻柜 |
[02:39] | ’cause-’cause we’re right next door. | 因为 因为 我们的储物柜相邻 |
[02:41] | Yeah, that-that’s funny.I-I get it. | 哦 这 这挺有意思 我 我懂了 |
[02:45] | Well, uh, see you, neighbor. | 等会儿见了 邻居 |
[02:47] | And keep your damn dog off my lawn! | 别让你的狗爬上我的草坪 |
[02:51] | I-I don’t have a dog. | 我 我没狗啊 |
[02:52] | No, no, I was kidding, because we’re neighbors | 不 不 我在开玩笑 因为我们是邻居 |
[02:56] | and sometimes neighbors have a problem with their dogs going… | 而邻居偶尔会因为狗产生冲突 |
[02:59] | See, I always assume people know when I’m kidding, | 我经常假设人们知道我啥时候在开玩笑 |
[03:01] | but sometimes it’s just so subtle I come off sounding like a jerk. | 但有时笑点太不明显让我听起来像个混蛋 |
[03:04] | I mean, not too subtle for you. | 我的意思是 对你来说挺明显 |
[03:06] | I don’t want to sound condescending. | 我不想让自己听起来很傲慢 |
[03:07] | It’s just I think about this kind of stuff a lot. | 但我老想出来这种笑话 |
[03:09] | And… I should have stopped talking 30 seconds ago, right? | 还有 我30秒前就该闭嘴了 是吗 |
[03:13] | Uh, I have to go to gym now. | 我得去体育馆了 |
[03:22] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底是哪里不对 |
[03:24] | How long… you got? | 你有多长时间让我说 |
[03:26] | I always ruin everything. | 我总是搞砸所有事情 |
[03:27] | Even with a perfect girl like Alison. | 即使和Alison这么完美的姑娘 |
[03:29] | Alison’s a moron. | Alison 是个白痴 |
[03:32] | She’s not the problem. It’s me.I overthink everything. | 问题不在她 在我 我总是想太多 |
[03:35] | I can’t even carry on a normal conversation without screwing it up. | 我都没法不搞砸一次正常的对话 |
[03:38] | Why won’t my brain just let me be happy? | 为什么我的脑袋不能让我高兴点 |
[03:46] | Honey, I gotta get going. | 宝贝 我得走了 |
[03:48] | You heading down to the art gallery? | 你要去艺廊了 |
[03:49] | It’s not art! | 那不是艺术 |
[03:50] | Sorry. Heading down to the place where you sell overpriced, pretentious stuff | 对不起 要去你卖华而不实的东西 |
[03:54] | to tourists with more money than taste? | 给那些有钱没品的游客的地方 |
[03:56] | You do listen. | 你很听话嘛 |
[04:01] | Thank you very much. Hey, it was good business with you, Mr. Dodson. | 非常感谢 和你做买卖真愉快 Doson先生 |
[04:05] | Ah, Francis, come. Meet Mr. Dodson. | Francis 这是Doson先生 |
[04:07] | He is a wonderful man. | 他这人真是太好了 |
[04:08] | We will be doing lots of business with him for sure. | 我们肯定还会和他做很多买卖 |
[04:12] | Yeah, look, I got to go. | 我该走了 |
[04:14] | Uh, I’m running late for another sales call so, see you gentlemen around. | 另一笔生意要迟到了 再会 |
[04:17] | We will talk soon.Ah, Francis.I am such a lucky man. | 再会 Francis 我可真幸运 |
[04:22] | When I left for this country all of my friends are warning me, | 当我离开家来这的时候 我所有的朋友都警告我 |
[04:24] | “Otto, Otto, be careful. People will try to take advantage of you.” | Otto Otto 小心点 有人会占你便宜 |
[04:28] | But this is not the case. | 但情况根本不是那样 |
[04:30] | Like that Mr. Dodson. | 就像Dodson先生 |
[04:32] | He knows so much more about ranching than I do. | 经营牧场他比我懂多了 |
[04:36] | But does he act all superior and high and mighty? | 但是他表现的优越 高傲 强势了吗 |
[04:40] | No! No! Instead, he teaches me. | 没有 他反而传授我经验 |
[04:42] | Like before today, I did not know that cows need ultraviolet protection. | 比如今天之前 我还不知道奶牛需要防紫外线 |
[04:48] | What? | 啥 |
[04:49] | What is this stuff? | 你买的啥东西 |
[04:50] | Sunscreen. | 防晒霜 |
[04:51] | For cows. | 奶牛用 |
[04:54] | Otto, how much did you pay for this? | Otto 你花了多少钱 |
[04:56] | $200 a bucket, plus, of course the zinc for their noses. | 200块一桶 加它们鼻子上要涂的锌 |
[05:02] | Do not worry. I already paid him. | 别担心 我付过帐了 |
[05:06] | How much time do I get for a thousand bucks? | 多久能拿到那1000美元 |
[05:08] | Oh, Mama!I have been dreaming about this for years. | 妈呀 这一天我等了多少年 |
[05:13] | What? Are you crazy? | 啥 你疯了 |
[05:14] | We can’t do it at my house. My family’s there. | 不能在我家办事 我家人都在 |
[05:16] | Uh, but there’s a parking lot near my office where we can meet. | 但我办公室旁有个停车场 咱们可以在那见 |
[05:22] | That’s your ground speed indicator and that’s your vibration tachometer. | 这是地速指示器和震动转速表 |
[05:26] | Check. Yes, sir! | 确认 是的 先生 |
[05:29] | Can’t wait to resurface some roads with this baby. | 恨不得马上用这大宝贝整整地面了 |
[05:32] | Wow, looks like you’re all set. | 看上去你准备好了 |
[05:34] | Yes. Let me ask you a hypothetical. | 是的 我问个假设性问题 |
[05:37] | I mean, if I was to accidentally run over something. | 我意外的压到了什么东西 |
[05:40] | I mean crush it into dust where they’re completely unrecognizable. | 我是指压得粉身碎骨无法辨认 |
[05:49] | You’d wanna center it in the middle of the drum. | 你要对准碾压轮的中心 |
[05:52] | That is, if such a tragic incident should occur. | 如果这么悲惨的意外应该发生的话 |
[05:55] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[05:56] | Look, a lot of our, uh, “road builders” have that inevitable fragile item cross their paths. | 我们很多马路工程师总会碰见不可避免的易碎品阻碍他们的道路 |
[06:02] | And if I were to encounter such a fragile item…? | 如果我碰见这种易碎品呢 |
[06:06] | You’d have no choice but to speed up until that item no longer posed a threat to your road building. | 别无选择 加速冲过去直到它不再对你铺路造成任何威胁 |
[06:11] | Now sign here, and you can get to work. | 在这签字 你就可以开工了 |
[06:25] | Hohoho!Hahahahaha….I can do better. | 太棒了 我能做的更好 |
[06:32] | Stevie, you are such an angel. | Stevie 你真是个天使 |
[06:34] | You are welcome to stay with us any time your parents go away. | 任何时候只要你父母不在 你都可以来和我们住 |
[06:37] | Sure, Hawaii’s great but we’re having fun right here, huh? | 当然 夏威夷很棒 但我们现在也很开心 不是吗 |
[06:40] | Sure are. | 当然 |
[06:41] | Hey! I didn’t buy this. | 哎 我没买这个啊 |
[06:44] | 49 cents less. | 便宜49美分 |
[06:47] | With lotion. | 和洗涤剂一起 |
[06:49] | Ooh! | 唔 |
[06:58] | Don’t you have midterms to study for, too? | 你不用准备期中考试吗 |
[07:00] | I think I have three tomorrow. | 我想明天有三个 |
[07:01] | – Don’t you even care that if you don’t study you’re going to fail? – Nah! | – 你不在乎不学习就会挂科吗 – 不在乎 |
[07:05] | How do you do that? – What? | – 你是怎么办到的 – 什么 |
[07:08] | How do you go through life without worrying that bad things gonna happen? | 你是怎么做到从不担心会有坏事发生的 |
[07:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[07:12] | I guess if I feel myself starting to worry I just sing the Minty-Mint song in my head. | 当我感觉到自己开始担心时 我就在心里唱薄荷口香糖歌 |
[07:16] | *They’re cool, they’re fresh, they’ll clean your breath* | *凉爽 清新 净口气* |
[07:19] | *Minty-Mints are your breath’s friend* | *薄荷口香糖 清爽口气好伴侣* |
[07:21] | So, when I just asked you that question about failing you were thinking about that song? | 所以 当我问你考试挂科的问题的时候 你就在想那首歌 |
[07:27] | Yep. | 是的 |
[07:27] | Boys, for the last time get in here, and help me with these groceries,now! | 儿子们 最后一次警告 现在就下来帮我提袋子 |
[07:34] | *Minty-Mints are your breath’s friend. | *薄荷口香糖 清爽口气好伴侣* |
[07:39] | Reese! You’re a genius. | Reese 你是个天才 |
[07:41] | – What? – That girl, Alison, | – 咋了 – 那个姑娘 Alison |
[07:42] | just asked me why everyone in the world has accents except for us. | 问我为什么除了我们世界上其他人都有口音 |
[07:45] | And instead of going into this long explanation,I thought of the Minty-Mint song. | 没说那些长解释 我想起薄荷口香糖歌 |
[07:49] | And all that came out of my mouth was “Because they’re weird,” and she liked it. | 从我嘴里出来的就只有因为他们很怪 她喜欢我的回答. |
[07:53] | – Cool. – I could actually feel my brain click off. | – 酷 – 我都能感觉到我的脑袋关上了 |
[07:55] | She said I was cute, and then she touched my shoulder. | 她说我很帅 还摸了我的肩膀 |
[07:57] | Let’s keep this in the family, understand? | 别告诉别人这个秘诀 知道吗 |
[07:59] | Hey, here she comes. | 瞧 她来了 |
[08:03] | Oh, man. I just did it once. | 天哪 我就成功过一次 |
[08:05] | What if it was all just a fluke? | 万一那次成功只是个意外怎么办 |
[08:06] | – You’ll be fine. – I’m too new at this. | – 你没问题的 – 我有点手生 |
[08:07] | – Just relax. – But… | – 只要放松 – 但是 |
[08:09] | Just say what I say. | 依样画葫芦就行了 |
[08:11] | Hey, Malcolm. | 嗨 Malcolm |
[08:13] | I-I forgot to ask you something. | 我 我忘了问你件事 |
[08:16] | Hmm… | 啊 |
[08:17] | Are you okay? Do you need to get to class or something? | 你还好吗 你得去上课还是 |
[08:22] | No, I’m just killing time till lunch. | 不 我午饭前都得闲晃 |
[08:25] | Oh, I know what you mean. These mornings can just drag on. | 我懂你的意思 上午太难熬了 |
[08:33] | School’s for suckers. | 笨蛋才来上学 |
[08:35] | It’s just some scam thought up by parents | 上学不过是父母想出来的骗局 |
[08:37] | so they can stay home all day and party hardy. | 这样他们就能在家里猛开派对 |
[08:38] | Oh,my God. I’ve thought the same thing. | 天哪 我也是这么认为的 |
[08:46] | I, uh… | 我 额 |
[08:51] | I think it’d be cool if they took the one-dollar bill and changed it to the million-dollar bill. | 我觉得把一元美钞全都换成一百万美钞会很酷 |
[08:55] | That way, nobody would be poor, and we’d all be millionaires. | 这样的话 就没有穷人了 所有人都是百万富翁. |
[08:58] | That is such a cool idea. I want to help poor people, too. | 这主意好棒 我也想帮助穷人 |
[09:02] | And what I wanted to ask you is, um do you want to go to the dance with me on Friday? | 我想问你周五愿意和我一起去跳舞吗 |
[09:07] | I was waiting to ask you but I wanted to find the right time, and the… | 我也正想问你 但我想等个合适的时机 而且 |
[09:11] | Uh, awesome. | 太棒了 |
[09:13] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[09:15] | Alright, I got to go to class. | 好了 我得去上课了 |
[09:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:19] | *It’s alright, take it easy. | *没关系 放轻松* |
[09:27] | *It’s alright, take it easy. | *没关系 放轻松* |
[09:36] | *It’s alright, take it easy. | *没关系 放轻松* |
[09:43] | *It’s alright* | *没关系* |
[09:52] | “College fund”? | 这就是大学基金 |
[09:56] | Dewey! Hi. What brings you out on such a lovely day? | Dewey 嗨 什么风把你吹来啦 |
[10:00] | I was following my dad on his secret steamroller. | 我看到我爸在开他的秘密蒸汽压路机 |
[10:04] | Oh, it’s not just a steamroller, son. | 儿子 这可不仅仅是个蒸汽压路机 |
[10:06] | This is the culmination of everything I’ve worked for in my entire life. | 这是我为之努力了一辈子的人生顶点 |
[10:10] | And I’ve also managed to put away some money for your college. | 而且我还想办法给你留了点大学基金 |
[10:13] | Which, if interest rates hold… Oh, all right! | 如果利率保持 好吧 |
[10:16] | If you don’t tell your mother, I’ll let you squash something. | 如果你不告诉你妈 我就让你压一样东西 |
[10:18] | Can I squash Reese’s bike? | 我能压Reese的自行车吗 |
[10:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:21] | It’s in the trunk. | 在行李箱里 |
[10:34] | You want to know what’s great? | 你知道什么让我感觉这么棒吗 |
[10:35] | Not thinking so much. | 不用思考 |
[10:37] | It’s cool. | 太赞了 |
[10:38] | Usually I’d be all stressed out like Stevie. | 平时我就像Stevie一样压力山大 |
[10:40] | But I figure life should be– what’s the word? | 但是我发现生活应该是 怎么形容 |
[10:44] | Funner. | 更有趣 |
[10:45] | What’d you get for problem… 17? | 你17题的答案是什么 |
[10:51] | I drew a tank. | 我画了个坦克 |
[10:52] | What’s wrong… with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:54] | Huh? | 啥 |
[10:55] | For two days you’ve been acting like an idiot. | 过去这两天你都像个傻瓜一样 |
[10:59] | No. For two days I’ve acted like someone who’s happy and relaxed. | 不 过去两天我就像一个快乐且放松的人 |
[11:03] | You’re turning into Reese. | 你越来越像Reese了 |
[11:05] | So? I’m not stressing out about school and girls and stuff. | 那又怎样 我再也不担心学校啊 姑娘啊什么的 |
[11:09] | That doesn’t make me an idiot. That makes me the opposite of an idiot. | 这不令我像个傻瓜 而是傻瓜的对立面 |
[11:11] | The brain is a muscle. | 大脑就像肌肉 |
[11:14] | Use it or lose it. | 不用就没了 |
[11:16] | But maybe if you use it too much it’ll cramp up on you. | 但是用的太多就抽筋了 |
[11:19] | Didn’t think about that, did you? | 你没想过这个吧 |
[11:22] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[11:24] | I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
[11:28] | Yaaa… | 呀 |
[11:33] | Who do you think invented the spoon? | 你觉得是谁发明的勺子 |
[11:35] | – Paleo… – Spoony Spoonicus. | – Paleo – 勺子型的勺子神 |
[11:39] | Spoony Spoonicus. | 勺子型的勺子神 |
[11:41] | That is so awesome. | 太有意思了 |
[11:43] | You’re supposed to take me ice-skating today. | 你今天应该带我去滑冰 |
[11:45] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry, Dewey. I got stuck at the office. | 我很抱歉 Dewey 工作太忙了 |
[11:48] | I called the office today and they say you took the whole day off. | 我今天给办公室打电话 他们说你请了一天假 |
[11:51] | That’s right. I spent the whole day ice-skating with Dewey. | 是的 我一整天都在跟Dewey滑冰 |
[11:53] | Oh, you should see the boy, Lois. | 你真该看看咱们的儿子 Lois |
[11:55] | Twirling and jumping on that ice. | 那旋转 那跳跃 |
[11:57] | He did a double act that was quite frankly exquisite. | 他做的双动作真心十分优雅 |
[12:01] | Hal, we’ve got to go over next month’s budget tonight. | Hal 我们今晚必须把下个月的预算做出来 |
[12:04] | Oh, I can’t tonight, honey. | 今晚不行 亲爱的 |
[12:06] | I have to go in to the office to make up for the time I missed with Dewey. | 我得去办公室加班 把和Dewey溜冰的时间补回来 |
[12:09] | Yeah, the office. | 唉 办公室 |
[12:12] | Can’t get enough of the good ol’ office. | 真是让我欲罢不能啊 |
[12:18] | – Hello. – Malcolm, good, you are home, listen. | – 你好 – Malcolm 真好 你在家 听我说 |
[12:21] | Is there some scientific way to find out something is pudding without actually tasting it. | 有没有不用尝就弄清这东西是布丁的科学方法 |
[12:25] | Is it chocolate? | 是巧克力吗 |
[12:26] | No, why? Would that make a difference? | 不是 怎么了 有什么不同吗 |
[12:27] | I like chocolate. It’s browner than non-chocolate stuff. | 我喜欢巧克力 它们比非巧克力的东西更棕 |
[12:32] | You didn’t by any chance find that coffee can in the garage, did you? | 你没在车库里找到一个咖啡罐子吧 |
[12:39] | You’re going to the steamroller aren’t you? | 你要去蒸汽压路机那是吗 |
[12:42] | So what if I am? I rented it. | 是又怎样 我租了它 |
[12:44] | Why shouldn’t I get to use it? It’s a free country. | 为什么不能用 美国是个自由的国家 |
[12:46] | Dad, you’ve been crushing things for five days straight. | 爸 你已经连续5天去压东西了 |
[12:48] | Have you even slept? | 你有睡过觉吗 |
[12:49] | That’s the thing, Dewey. | 这就是关键 Dewey |
[12:51] | Ever since I got the steamroller I don’t have to sleep. | 有了这个蒸汽压路机以后 我再也不需要睡觉了 |
[12:54] | It’s like the laws of nature don’t apply to me. | 就好像自然法则在我身上失效了 |
[12:56] | What’s this? | 这是啥 |
[12:57] | – Nothing. – It’s a brochure for a wrecking ball. | – 啥也不是 – 这是落锤破碎机宣传册 |
[13:00] | It’s not even mine, okay? I’m just holding it for a friend. | 这不是我的 好吗 我帮一个朋友存着 |
[13:05] | Dad, I think you have a problem. | 爸 我觉得你出问题了 |
[13:07] | Why can’t everyone just leave me alone?! | 为什么大家不能放过我呢 |
[13:16] | Check out this awesome story. | 听 这个故事很棒 |
[13:18] | So I thought I was going to borrow Reese’s tuxedo T-shirt for the dance tonight | 我本来想借Reese的燕尾服T恤参加今晚的舞会 |
[13:21] | but then I saw one at the mall | 但是我在商场看见这件衣服 |
[13:23] | it said, “FBI– Federal Booby Inspector.” Federal Booby Inspector! | 写着 FBI联邦波探 联邦波探 |
[13:28] | Awesome. | 太有意思了 |
[13:29] | You… the man. | 你 纯爷们 |
[13:31] | Malcolm, I know I promised you the tuxedo shirt | Malcolm 我知道我答应借你燕尾服T恤 |
[13:35] | but I saw this at the mall and I think it’s way better. | 但我在商场见到件更适合你的衣服 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God! I was going to buy this after school! | 天哪 我原本还想放学以后去买呢 |
[13:40] | – No way! – Righteous! | – 不可能 – 亲兄弟 |
[13:44] | Whoa. Stevie, you got to let Reese head-butt you. | Stevie 你该让Reese用头撞你一次 |
[13:47] | It’s like getting hit in the head with something really hard. | 就像被什么特别硬的东西撞了一下头 |
[13:49] | Not… in this… lifetime. | 这 辈子 不试了 |
[13:52] | You going…Maybe we’ll do one later at the dance. | 你去 我们舞会后再来一次也行 |
[13:55] | Go… with you? | 和你 去 |
[13:58] | Ha… | 哈 |
[14:01] | Ha… | 哈 |
[14:03] | Ha. | 哈. |
[14:04] | Come on, Stevie. You got to come with us. | 来嘛 Stevie 你必须得和我们一起去 |
[14:06] | We’re like the Three Musketeers. | 我们就像三个火枪手 |
[14:07] | You can’t have the Three Musketeers without… | 三个火枪手不能缺了 |
[14:10] | – what’s his name. – Nougat. | – 叫啥来着 – Nougat(牛轧糖) |
[14:11] | Yeah, that dude. | 对 那个哥们 |
[14:12] | I’ll be quilting. | 我宁愿缝被子 |
[14:16] | Fabrizzi’s a master. The desert is practically alive. | Fabrizzi真是大师 沙漠都让他画活了 |
[14:20] | It looks like the dolphin and the tiger are dancing. | 看上去就像海豚和老虎在跳舞 |
[14:23] | Could I get this picture but with my husband’s face where the dolphin is? | 我想要这幅画 但是把我丈夫的脸放在海豚的位置吗 |
[14:27] | Well, like all great artists he’ll do absolutely anything for money. | 和所有伟大的艺术家一样 他可以为钱做任何事 |
[14:34] | Oh, my God! Francis,what happened? | 额滴神呀 Francis 发生了什么事 |
[14:36] | You are going to be so proud of me. | 你会为我自豪的 |
[14:38] | I was putting gas in the van and this guy walked out of the men’s room. | 我正给车加油 那家伙从男厕所出来了 |
[14:42] | The sunscreen guy! | 卖防晒霜那个 |
[14:44] | And when I saw it was like I became this wild animal. | 当我看到他的时候 我感觉就像野兽附体 |
[14:47] | Like nature took over. | 野性征服了我 |
[14:49] | I went up to him and I blindsided him with the windshield-wiper squeegee | 我冲向他 用雨刷打了他个措手不及 |
[14:53] | and his Big Gulp went flying and he was crying for his mother. | 重量杯乱飞 哭爹喊娘 |
[14:56] | Do you want to see his front tooth? | 你想看他的门牙吗 |
[14:58] | You know what? I’m going to think about it and maybe come back another time. | 那啥 我再考虑考虑 有机会再来 |
[15:02] | Why are you whistling? | 你为什么吹口哨 |
[15:03] | Honey, listen. | 宝贝 听我说 |
[15:05] | I really want to hear about this | 我真的很想听你说 |
[15:06] | but I kind of told my boss I’m not trailer trash | 但我告诉老板我不是个脱衣舞女郎 |
[15:09] | and you’re blowing my cover. | 你这样会揭穿我的 |
[15:10] | These little cuts and bruises? | 这些小伤口和小淤青 |
[15:12] | These here are the symbols of my success. | 它们是我成功的象征 |
[15:16] | I mean, the guy took some convincing | 我是说 那家伙说的确实有些道理 |
[15:18] | but in the end the money was cheerfully refunded. | 但最终这些钱还是可喜可贺的回来了 |
[15:23] | Is there supposed to be this much blood in my pocket? | 我口袋里应该有这么多血吗 |
[15:25] | Okay, you’re going to the emergency room. | 好了 你得去急诊室 |
[15:35] | Want some punch? | 想挨打吗 |
[15:37] | If I say yes, you’re just going to hit me. | 如果我说想 你会打我的 |
[15:38] | I’m going to hit you anyway but it’s funnier if you say yes first. | 不管怎样我都会打你 只不过你先说想会更有意思 |
[15:43] | So what do you like better slow dancing or fast dancing? | 你更喜欢慢舞还是快舞 |
[15:47] | Slow dancing. | 慢舞 |
[15:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:51] | Unless the fast dance song, like, really rocks. | 除非快舞的歌 特别摇滚 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:56] | I can’t believe the awesomeness of how awesome this is. | 现在的感觉真真是极好的 |
[16:01] | At Cheswick Grounds, Britain’s largest public lawn | 切斯维克 英国最大的公共绿地 |
[16:04] | each blade of grass is said to grow a full centimeter a day. | 每根草每天都可长高一厘米 |
[16:08] | Let’s watch. | 下面请欣赏 |
[16:12] | Stevie, what are you doing here? | Stevie 你在这干嘛 |
[16:14] | I thought you’re going to the dance with the boys. | 我以为你和他们去跳舞了 |
[16:15] | I didn’t want… to go. | 我不想 去 |
[16:21] | Stevie, you listen to me. | Stevie 你听我说 |
[16:23] | Just because you’re in a wheelchair doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a dance like anyone else. | 坐在轮椅里不意味着你不能像别人一样享受跳舞的乐趣 |
[16:27] | I think you are a fine young man with beautiful qualities | 我认为你是一个拥有美好品质的优秀年轻人 |
[16:29] | that any girl would enjoy if you just put yourself out there. | 只要你表现自己 所有姑娘都会爱上你 |
[16:32] | – But… -There are plenty of things you can do. | – 但 – 你能做很多事情 |
[16:34] | You can snap your fingers to the beat. | 你能跟着节奏动手指 |
[16:36] | You can spin around in a circle. | 你能绕圈打转 |
[16:38] | That would be adorable. | 会非常可爱的 |
[16:39] | Please… | 求你 |
[16:39] | Any girl would be lucky to be your girlfriend. | 谁做了你的女友都是她的幸运 |
[16:41] | You’re polite, you’re considerate and you are very clean. | 你有礼貌 体贴 整洁 |
[16:45] | Girls go crazy for that. | 女孩们爱死这些品质了 |
[16:46] | – Lois – Stevie, you know what? | – Lois – Stevie 你猜咋的 |
[16:47] | We’re going to that dance. | 我现在送你去舞会 |
[16:51] | Francis, what happened to you? | Francis 你怎么了 |
[16:54] | Otto, I have to tell you something. | Otto 我得告诉你一件事 |
[16:56] | There is no such thing as sunscreen for cows. | 没有牛用防晒霜这种事 |
[16:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[17:01] | The guy, he was ripping you off. | 那个家伙骗了你 |
[17:02] | But don’t worry, I took care of it. | 别担心 我都搞定了 |
[17:04] | I got you your money back. | 我把你的钱要回来了 |
[17:06] | Uh! I am such an idiot. | 啊 我真是个傻瓜 |
[17:09] | It is my fault you had to fight. | 都怪我你才打了一架 |
[17:12] | I’m sorry. And thank you. | 对不起 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:15] | You know what? | 那啥 |
[17:16] | There is a man in my office right now and I am suspicious of him, too. | 我办公室里有个人 我有些怀疑他 |
[17:20] | Come, you will meet him. | 来 你必须会会他 |
[17:24] | Okay, show my friend here what you are selling me. | 好了 给我朋友看看你要卖什么 |
[17:29] | This here’s a magic stick. It finds water. | 这是个魔法棒 能找到水源 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah. I’ve seen these. | 是哦 我见过这个 |
[17:37] | It’s got the good Swenson bevel on there. | 这个的斯文森锥很赞 |
[17:40] | Yeah, these are great. | 恩 这个不错 |
[17:42] | I don’t know. I guess I’d say I like curly fries better. | 不知道 我想我更喜欢扭扭薯条 |
[17:46] | – Ha, I knew it. – You totally owe me a buck, Malcolm. | – 我就知道 – 完败 欠我一美元 Malcolm |
[17:48] | What about Cajun curly fries? | 那法式扭扭薯条呢 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God! I completely forgot about those. | 天哪 我把它们给彻底忘了 |
[17:53] | Those are my favorite. | 那才是我的最爱 |
[17:54] | Mine, too. | 也是我的最爱 |
[17:56] | Why can’t they make more foods curly? | 为什么不能有更多的食物是扭扭的呢 |
[17:59] | You guys are, like, the coolest brothers. | 你们哥俩真是最酷的兄弟 |
[18:01] | I mean, you’re both so easy to talk to. | 我是说 你俩真好交流 |
[18:03] | It’s not like a strain or anything. | 沟通无障碍 |
[18:05] | Yeah, Reese and I get along awesome. | Reese和我相处的很好 |
[18:07] | It’s ’cause you’re so alike. | 因为你们很像 |
[18:09] | You should totally check to make sure you’re not, like, twins or something. | 你肯定你们不是双胞胎吗 |
[18:13] | I’ll ask my mom when I get home. | 我回家就去问问我妈 |
[18:15] | I just got a really good idea. | 我突然想到个好主意 |
[18:17] | I know this senior who’s got some beer stashed. | 我认识一个高年级生私藏了点啤酒 |
[18:19] | – No way. – We can grab a six-pack and a blanket | – 不会吧 – 咱们去他那拿六罐啤酒和毛毯 |
[18:22] | – and go down to the football field. – Awesome. | – 然后去足球场 – 酷毙了 |
[18:26] | I can’t believe I’m about to do this. | 难以置信我就要这么做了 |
[18:28] | Underage drinking, making out with a girl where we’re almost certain to get caught. | 低龄饮酒 和姑娘去铁定被抓的地方幽会 |
[18:32] | High school rules! | 高中牛爆了 |
[18:39] | I am Hal! | 我是Hal大帝 |
[18:53] | Ooh. Maybe just one row. | 也许就压一排 |
[19:06] | Get away from here, son! | 离开这儿 儿子 |
[19:08] | I don’t want you to see me like this! | 我不想让你看到这样的我 |
[19:10] | Dad, you have to stop! | 爸 收手吧 |
[19:12] | I can’t! | 我办不到 |
[19:45] | I’m proud of you, Dad. | 我为你感到骄傲 爸 |
[19:48] | So what yard line do you want to sit on? | 你想坐在哪条码线上 |
[19:50] | ‘Cause I was thinking the 50. | 我在考虑中场线 |
[19:52] | But it’s kind of a long walk. | 但是要走好久 |
[19:54] | There’s nothing to be nervous about, Stevie. | 没什么好焦虑的 Stevie |
[19:56] | I’ll dance the first couple of dances with you. | 前两支舞我先和你跳 |
[20:01] | Hey, stop blaming yourself! That guy’s a complete jerk. | 嗨 别妄自菲薄了 那家伙就是个混蛋 |
[20:04] | We’re going to throw away his beer get someone to take you home | 咱这就去把他的啤酒扔了 找人送你回家 |
[20:07] | and you should totally dump that guy. | 你真该甩掉他 |
[20:10] | That’s what I would have done if I hadn’t shut off my brain all week. | 我可能会这么做 如果我没有这周都不用脑子思考 |
[20:16] | Here’s what I really did. | 实际上我是这么做的 |
[20:29] | *Minty-Mints are your breath’s friend. | *薄荷口香糖 清爽口气好伴侣* |
[20:32] | My mom said you asked for this. | 我妈说你要这个 |
[20:35] | How’s my gal? | 我的姑娘怎么样了 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. She won’t stop screaming. | 不知道 她一直在尖叫 |
[20:40] | She hasn’t even seen my report card yet. | 她还没见到我的成绩单呢 |
[20:42] | The way I figure it I have to average an 8.0 just to break even. | 我算了算 想要不挂科就得均分8.0 |
[20:45] | Which might be doable since I don’t have distractions anymore. | 也许这是可行的 因为我没有事可以分心了 |
[20:48] | Alison dumped me as soon as I used the word “paradox” in a sentence. | Alison把我甩了 因为我在一个句子里用了悖论这个词 |
[20:51] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[20:53] | Sorry about Alison. | Alison的事真的很遗憾 |
[20:56] | It’s no big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[20:57] | I’m still going to be seeing her around a lot. | 我还是得经常见到她 |
[21:02] | You know what I don’t get about football? | 你知道足球为什么让我费解吗 |
[21:04] | How come the away team has so many different uniforms? | 客队怎么就有那么多不同的球衣 |
[21:07] | I don’t know. Rich kids? | 不知道 因为有钱吗 |
[21:09] | Probably hit it. | 好像就是哎 |
[21:12] | Want to make out? | 想亲热一下吗 |
[21:13] | Do you? Sure. | 你想吗 当然 |