时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can’t believe we’re locked out. | 不敢相信我们被锁在门外了 |
[00:04] | Mom will be home until six | 妈妈六点才回来 |
[00:05] | Hang on. I know how to get in. Here it is. | 等等 我知道怎么办 在这儿 |
[00:09] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[00:13] | Thanks. The credit card thing is ours. | 谢了 修理费得算我俩的 |
[00:50] | Why do you have to take your pillow to your sister’s ? | 你干嘛非要把枕头带到你姐姐家 |
[00:53] | How I don’t know how long I will be there.I wanna be comfortable? | 我又不知道我要待多久 我就想睡得舒服些 |
[00:56] | What I suppose to sniff on your gone? | 那你走的这段我想闻你的气息怎么办 |
[00:58] | Mom’s baby doctor is making her move to sister’s house for a while. | 妈妈的产科医生要她搬去她姐姐那里一段时间 |
[01:01] | That starts getting used to it. | 这要开始习惯起来 |
[01:03] | At least now you have to get to the garage to cry. | 至少现在你只能到车库里去哭了 |
[01:05] | Ah-ha No coasters | 啊哈 没用杯垫 |
[01:08] | Look at that ring. That is why I have to move out of this house. | 看看那水渍 这就是为啥我要搬出去 |
[01:12] | Mom | 妈 |
[01:12] | Every time you boys thoughtlessly mar the furnitureby refusing to use coasters, | 每次你们因为没杯垫不小心划伤桌面 |
[01:17] | what are you doing? | 你们就是在干什么 |
[01:20] | – Killing the baby. – Killing the baby. | – 谋杀小弟弟 – 谋杀小弟弟 |
[01:23] | Every time you run through the house, | 每次你们在屋里乱窜 |
[01:25] | every time you destroy furniture, | 每次毁坏家具 |
[01:27] | evertimeyou fight with each other, | 每次你们跟别人打架 |
[01:29] | you are killing the baby. | 你们都在伤害他 |
[01:31] | Lois, the doctor said you should avoid stress. | Lois 医生说了你要避免压力 |
[01:33] | Which is just medical jargon for the simple fact that, | 用医生的话说 |
[01:36] | every time you boys misbehave, | 每次你们的行为失当 |
[01:38] | you might as well be taking a knife and putting it in that baby’s tiny little heart. | 你们就是在用一把小刀捅进这小宝宝的心脏里 |
[01:41] | Will you stop saying that? | 你能别说了吗 |
[01:43] | I just hope you boys have the character | 我只是希望你们在我不在的时候能行为规矩些 |
[01:44] | to channel the horrible guilt you should be feeling into better behavior while I’m gone. | 改掉那些坏毛病 |
[01:50] | – We’re sorry. -Okay. Yes, Mom. | 对不起 好的妈妈 |
[01:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:56] | I don’t think I can keep this up. | 我不知道我能忍多久 |
[01:58] | It’s just a few days until she leaves. | 忍几天她就走了 |
[02:00] | We can laugh all we want once she’s backing out of the driveway. | 一旦她消失在马路尽头 我们想怎么笑就怎么笑 |
[02:02] | We’re not really hurting the baby, are we? | 我们没真伤害到宝宝 对吧 |
[02:04] | Please. Are we before you were born, | 拜托 你出生之前 |
[02:05] | we’re tired of playing pants back from cart follow her to the work. | 我们都玩腻了装嫩恋恋不舍目送她去上班那套 |
[02:08] | She’s just trying to save face. | 她只是想留面子 |
[02:10] | She doesn’t want to admit that we actually drove her from the house. | 她就是不想承认事实上我们迫不及待要她走呢 |
[02:13] | And now we’re in charge. | 这里我们做主了 |
[02:16] | Helga, this cheese is magnificent. | Helga 这奶酪真是棒极了 |
[02:21] | Would you like to try just a little bite? | 你想尝一口吗 |
[02:24] | No? | 不想 |
[02:25] | How could you not like cheese? | 你怎么会不喜欢奶酪呢 |
[02:27] | It is made from something that comes from you. | 那可是用你身上的东西做的 |
[02:30] | Hey, Otto. | 嗨 Otto |
[02:31] | Ooh. Francis. | 哦 是Francis |
[02:33] | Have you seen Helga’s squeaky toy? | 你看到Helga那吱吱响的玩具了吗 |
[02:35] | It’s the one that looks like a little fire hydrant. | 它看起来像是一个消防栓 |
[02:37] | No, but I did get in the new branding iron. | 没 不过我搞到了新的烙铁 |
[02:40] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[02:41] | Do you want to scare the poor thing out of her wits? | 你想把这可怜的小家伙吓傻了吗 |
[02:44] | Otto, I know how much you love Helga. We have to do this. | Otto 我知道你多爱Helga 但我们不得不这样做 |
[02:47] | all the cows have to get branded and dewormed. | 奶牛都得烙上标记并除虫 |
[02:50] | I promise I will be very careful. | 我发誓我会很小心的 |
[02:52] | But don’t tell her about it. | 但别事先告诉她 |
[02:55] | You know, she is not as brave as she looks. | 你知道她没她看起来那么勇敢 |
[02:57] | I told her one ghost story around the campfire, | 篝火旁我给她说了个鬼故事 |
[03:00] | and she had to sleep between me and Gretchen for a week. | 她就在我和Gretchen中间睡了一礼拜 |
[03:06] | *And I don’t give a damn about a greenback dollar* | *我才不在乎那些绿乎乎的钞票* |
[03:10] | *Spend it fast as I can* | *我有多快就花多快* |
[03:12] | *As fast as I can* | *有多快花多快* |
[03:13] | *For a wailin song and a good guitar* | *悲歌一曲 吉他一把* |
[03:16] | *The only thing that I understand* | *是我唯一明白的东西* |
[03:19] | *Poor, boy* | *可怜的孩子* |
[03:20] | *The only thing that I understand* | *唯一明白的东西* |
[03:26] | All right! Yes! | 太棒了 是吧 |
[03:29] | That little elbow move you added | 你加了一些肘部动作 |
[03:31] | where did you come up with that? | 你怎么想到的啊 |
[03:32] | You got me.I was in the zone. | 你懂我 当我在人群中的时候 |
[03:34] | All right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[03:35] | Can we get back to work? | 我们能继续练了吗 |
[03:36] | What? That was perfect. | 啥 刚刚多完美啊 |
[03:38] | Yeah. Yeah. Come on. | 就是啊 别挑剔 |
[03:39] | Was it so perfect that you are ready to go up on stage with it at the Elks Club Founders Dinner? | 有足够完美到能自信站在Elks俱乐部创始人宴会的舞台上吗 |
[03:45] | What did you say? | 你说啥 |
[03:46] | I’ve been waiting to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你们 |
[03:47] | I got us the gig! | 我搞到演出机会了 |
[03:49] | Impossible! | 不是吧 |
[03:50] | They haven’t taken a new act in years. | 他们好几年都没引进新节目了 |
[03:52] | It’s easier to get on the waiting list for a new heart. | 排队等移植心脏比这都容易 |
[03:54] | I know but, this morning, at the gas station,I saw Eddie Eigen. | 我知道 但是今早在加油站的时候 我看到Eddie Eigen |
[03:57] | He come up to me to say hi,and he slipped on an oil stain. | 他过来跟我打招呼结果踩在一块油渍上摔倒了 |
[04:00] | He can’t perform. | 他不能表演了 |
[04:02] | You’re kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[04:03] | I tell you, it’s like God backed up that minivan over his ventriloquist hand. | 我说吧 这就是天上掉馅饼 |
[04:07] | So, Eddie uses my cell phone to cancel with the club. | 然后 Eddie用我的手机取消了俱乐部的演出 |
[04:10] | Two minutes later, I push redial and got us the gig. | 两分钟后我回拨回去 搞到这演出机会 |
[04:15] | You are the man! | 兄弟你太棒了 |
[04:17] | I cannot believe you don’t trust me, Daddy. | 爸爸 我不敢相信您不信任我 |
[04:19] | I am not seeing Malcolm! | 我没和Malcolm约会 |
[04:21] | I don’t even like him. | 我都不喜欢他 |
[04:21] | I haven’t talked to him in over a month. | 我都一个月没和他说话了 |
[04:23] | Nikki’s such a good liar. | Nikki说谎说得相当好 |
[04:25] | That’s good in a girlfriend, right? | 找女朋友就得找这样的 对吧 |
[04:31] | He is such a jerk. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[04:32] | I can’t believe he’s making us hang out in closets. | 都怪他 我们要在柜子里亲热 |
[04:37] | Once my mom’s gone we don’t have to stay here after school. | 一旦我妈妈走了 我们就不用这么憋屈了 |
[04:39] | Thank God I can get away from everything here | 太好了 我就可以远离这里的一切了 |
[04:45] | You were with that girl, weren’t you? | 你和那女孩在一起 对吧 |
[04:47] | No! I was at the library studying. | 没有 我在图书馆学习 |
[04:49] | You were supposed to pick your brother up at school. | 你应该接你弟弟放学的 |
[04:51] | There were rocks. | 那里有石头 |
[04:53] | There was a beehive. | 有个蜜蜂窝 |
[04:54] | But where were you? | 就是没有你 |
[04:55] | You are not allowed to see that girl. | 我禁止你和那丫头好 |
[04:58] | Her name is Nikki, and I’m not seeing her. | 她的名字叫Nikki 我也没和她好 |
[05:00] | Every time you lie to me, it is like you are digging a tiny little grave. | 每次你对我撒谎 你都是在自掘坟墓 |
[05:05] | I am not lying to you! | 我没对你撒谎 |
[05:08] | Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. | 嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸 |
[05:11] | You know, Mom, you’re looking lovely today. | 妈妈 你今天看起来真漂亮 |
[05:14] | People don’t appreciate how lovely you can be in the right light. | 大家都没发现在恰当的光线下你有多美 |
[05:17] | I’m always telling kids at school that I have the loveliest mother. | 我总跟学校同学说我有世界上最可爱的妈妈 |
[05:20] | I’ll put on the coffee. | 我要来杯咖啡 |
[05:22] | It’s Henson. | 是Henson |
[05:22] | Make decaf. | 记得低卡 |
[05:25] | “A Day in Prison?” | 监狱一日 |
[05:27] | We have no choice. | 我们没别的选择 |
[05:28] | I am not leaving you here with Reese like this. | 这种情况 我不能把Reese丢给你 |
[05:30] | It just sounds so scary. | 这听起来挺吓人啊 |
[05:32] | That’s the point. | 就要这样 |
[05:32] | You take them to prison, a bunch of criminals scream at them | 你带他们去监狱 一堆犯人对他们吼一嗓子 |
[05:35] | and they come home good. | 回来他们就老实了 |
[05:36] | Hey, include snack | 嗨 还有甜点啊 |
[05:43] | There you go, Helga. | 好了 Helga |
[05:45] | Almost done. | 差不多完工了 |
[05:46] | How’s it going? | 进展怎样 |
[05:47] | Just finishing the deworming. | 刚刚除完虫 |
[05:49] | God, these fumes are horrible. | 天啊 这些烟呛死人了 |
[05:51] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 好了 快点弄完吧 |
[05:54] | Wait a minute. You didn’t brand them first? | 等等 你没先给它们上标记 |
[05:55] | No. Why? | 没啊 为什么要 |
[05:59] | That’d be the main reason. | 这就是为什么 |
[06:04] | The Founders Dinner. | 创始人宴会 |
[06:06] | Three hours from now, we’ll be singing on that stage. | 再过三小时 我们就要在那台子上表演了 |
[06:09] | Dessert’s a lot! You can’t beat that. | 好多点心 我别无所求了 |
[06:11] | No, you can’t. Big time. | 是啊 超棒 |
[06:13] | Dewey, I have to focus, | Dewey 我要集中精神 |
[06:15] | so I want you to sit and watch quietly right over here. | 所以我想你安静坐在那里看着 好吗 |
[06:17] | Why do I have to be here? | 为啥我要待在这里 |
[06:19] | Why couldn’t I go snowboarding with Reese? | 为啥我不能和Reese一起滑雪 |
[06:21] | Reese isn’t snowboarding. | Reese没去滑雪 |
[06:22] | That was just a lie Mommy and Daddy told. | 妈咪和爹地撒了一个谎 |
[06:24] | Reese is in jail. | Reese在监狱 |
[06:25] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[06:25] | A few hours. | 几个小时 |
[06:26] | Oh. | 可惜了 |
[06:28] | Since there was no contraband found on or inside your bodies, | 你们都没有携带违禁品 |
[06:31] | I think you’re ready to meet some of the inmates now. | 因此现在可以让你们见见犯人了 |
[06:37] | This is Samuel. | 这是Samuel |
[06:39] | I would tell you what he’s in for, | 我想告诉你们他为何吃牢饭 |
[06:41] | but it’s against the law for me to say it to minors. | 但法律规定我不能跟未成年说这些 |
[06:48] | You could feel it a minute. | 让你放松一分钟 |
[06:53] | The ankles were a bit unnecessarily tight. | 脚踝没必要绑这么紧 |
[07:02] | All right, so we need to get a few of the ground rules straight. | 好了 我们先把丑话说在前头 |
[07:07] | I own you! | 你们归我 |
[07:10] | You are my property! | 你们是我的小弟 |
[07:12] | And you should know, I don’t take very good care of my things. | 你们要知道 我不太会照顾我的小弟 |
[07:18] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[07:19] | I said stand up! | 我说站起来 |
[07:21] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[07:24] | All the way. | 不停转 |
[07:25] | Faster! | 快点 |
[07:28] | Take a look like a little top. | 看到没 像个转球一样 |
[07:31] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[07:34] | See how that works? | 知道怎么做了吧 |
[07:36] | Cause in prison, you got to make your own fun. | 因为在监狱 你得自娱自乐 |
[07:39] | And when they toss in punk kids like you | 当他们把你们这些臭小子丢给我 |
[07:42] | and you it’s like Christmas for me! | 对我来说就跟过圣诞节一样 |
[07:46] | If you displease me, | 你们要是惹恼了我 |
[07:47] | I will not hesitate to grab you by your pretty little neck, | 我会毫不犹豫掐住你们漂亮的小细脖子 |
[07:52] | just squeeze till your eyes bulge out of your head, | 把你们的眼珠从脑袋里挤出来 |
[07:57] | and then pop them with a fork. | 用叉子叉爆 |
[08:04] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得好笑 |
[08:05] | I thought you were trying to be funny. | 我觉得你是在搞笑 |
[08:08] | So, I got me a volunteer, huh? | 看来有人想当一下志愿者 |
[08:11] | Well, let me tell you, cupcakes, | 很好 就让我来告诉你 小甜心 |
[08:13] | what your first day of being here is going to be like! | 你的第一天会怎样度过吧 |
[08:19] | And don’t expect no flowers afterwards. | 结束后别期待有鲜花哦 |
[08:23] | Malcolm we have to go! | Malcolm 我们得走了 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry, Nikki. | 抱歉 Nikki |
[08:26] | I’ve got to help my mom drop off the first load of her stuff at my aunt’s house. | 我得去帮我妈搬去她在我阿姨家生活的行李 |
[08:30] | There and back is, like, three hours. | 来回差不多 三小时 |
[08:31] | But, when I get home, I’ll sneak over. | 但是 我一回家 我就溜过去 |
[08:32] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[08:35] | What were you doing in there? | 你在搞什么 |
[08:36] | Finishing up my homework. | 在写作业呢 |
[08:43] | *Charlie’s wife goes down* | *Charlie的太太前往* |
[08:45] | *To the Scullay Square station* | *Scullay广场站台* |
[08:46] | *Every day at quarter past 2:00* | *每天都在两点一刻* |
[08:49] | *And through the open window she hands Charlie a sandwich* | *穿过窗户把三明治递给查理* |
[08:53] | *As the train comes rumbling through* | *当火车隆隆穿过* |
[08:55] | *Whoo! Whoo* | *呜呜呜呜* |
[08:56] | *Did he ever return* | *他还会回来吗* |
[08:58] | *No, he never returned* | 他不会再回来了 |
[08:59] | *And his fate is still unlearned* | *他命运依旧未知* |
[09:02] | *He may ride forever* | *他可能一直漂泊* |
[09:04] | *Neath the streets of Boston* | *在波士顿街上* |
[09:06] | *He’s the man who never returned* | *他是不会回头的男人* |
[09:09] | *Play that banjo, Steve-O* | *弹奏起五弦琴 Steve-O* |
[09:16] | *Oh, yes, he’ll never return* | *哦 是的 他永不回头吗* |
[09:18] | *No, he’ll never return* | *是 他不会回头* |
[09:19] | *And his fate is still unlearned* | *他的命运依旧未知* |
[09:22] | *Just like Paul Revere* | *就像Paul Revere* |
[09:23] | *He may ride forever ‘neath the streets of Boston* | *他可能一直漂泊在波士顿的街上* |
[09:26] | *He’s the man who never returned* | *他是不会回头的男人* |
[09:29] | *He’s the man who never returned.* | *他是不会回头的男人* |
[09:37] | So, what did you think, Dewey? | 你觉得怎样 Dewey |
[09:39] | It’s cool. It’s fun the way you guys move. Yeah. | 太棒了 你们的舞步设计得很有趣 |
[09:41] | How come you’re always in the back? | 你为啥老是在后面 |
[09:43] | Not always | 没有老是啦 |
[09:46] | Well, even if I am, it-it’s not about where anyone is. | 就算这样 每个人的位置不重要 |
[09:49] | It’s about what’s best for the group. | 要看怎样整体最好 |
[09:51] | Okay. Yeah. | 哦 这样啊 |
[09:52] | Why is it best for the group to put you in the back? | 为啥把你放在后面对整体最好啊 |
[10:02] | So, a three-hour drive. | 这样 三小时车程 |
[10:04] | Should be nice. | 应该不错吧 |
[10:06] | We don’t get to be alone that often anymore, just the two of us, | 好久我俩没这样单独相处了 |
[10:09] | and I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 我有话想对你说 |
[10:11] | What are we going to talk about for three hours? | 我们说啥能说三个小时 |
[10:14] | Sex. | 性 |
[10:18] | Mom, don’t do this! | 妈妈 别这样 |
[10:20] | Malcolm, in a few days I’m gonna go for a really long time | Malcolm 我要离开好一阵子 |
[10:23] | and I need to know you’re okay. | 我需要知道你不会惹是生非 |
[10:25] | We’re going to have this talk. | 我们需要谈谈这个 |
[10:27] | I know about you and Nikki. | 我知道你和Nikki的事 |
[10:29] | I’m not seeing Nikki! I’m not having sex! | 我没和Nikki好 也没和她上床 |
[10:31] | I know about protection! I know all that stuff! | 我知道要做保护措施 我什么都知道 |
[10:34] | Malcolm, there’s a lot more to being a sexually responsible person | Malcolm 性的责任感 |
[10:36] | than what they teach you in health class. | 远比老师在生理课上教你的要重大的多 |
[10:39] | It’s very different when you’re experiencing it yourself. | 你亲自体验会发现和课上讲的有很大差别 |
[10:41] | Mom, stop. | 妈妈 停 |
[10:42] | I’ll do anything you ask. | 我什么都听你的 |
[10:44] | Just don’t have this conversation. | 只要你不说这个话题 |
[10:46] | Oh, honey, it’s going to happen. | 亲爱的 这是你必上之课 |
[10:48] | You think I like it? | 你觉得我喜欢这样 |
[10:50] | You think I like the embarrassment we’re going to be feeling for the next few hours? | 你觉得我想一路上都这样尴尬 |
[10:53] | But, Malcolm, I have no choice. | 但是 Malcolm 我没得选 |
[10:55] | I cannot be there when you are having sex. | 你发生性关系的时候我不可能在你旁边 |
[10:58] | God! | 神啊 |
[10:58] | So I’m going to try to give you the benefit of my experience. | 所以我要教你一些我的经验之谈 |
[11:01] | I’m going to bury you with every piece of information I have. | 我要把我知道的一点一滴都传授你 |
[11:04] | I don’t know what will be helpful and what won’t, | 我不知道什么对你有用什么没用 |
[11:06] | so I’m just going to tell you everything. | 我只好全部告诉你 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:10] | The sooner we start, the sooner it’ll be over with. | 越早开始 越快我们结束 |
[11:12] | Now, this is a diaphragm. | 这是一片隔膜 |
[11:16] | Look, Otto keeps asking me where Helga is, | 听好 Otto老是问我Helga在哪儿 |
[11:18] | and I’m running out of excuses. | 我都没词儿了 |
[11:19] | You got to tell him what happened. | 你应该告诉他发生了什么 |
[11:21] | I know. I’m working on it. | 我知道 我在想呢 |
[11:22] | It’s just a cow. | 就是头奶牛而已 |
[11:23] | A cow that’s in his will. | 一只包括在他遗嘱里的奶牛 |
[11:25] | Francis, I’ve got to thank you for what you did to Helga. | Fracis 感谢你为Helga做的一切 |
[11:27] | My budget is really tight, | 本来预算紧张 |
[11:29] | and getting a couple of extra sides of beef really helped me out. | 结果你额外提供的牛肉真是帮了我大忙 |
[11:31] | And how did you achieve that smokey flavor? | 你是怎么做到烟熏口味的 |
[11:35] | That’s great stuff, Arnold. | 这可花了不少功夫 Arnold |
[11:37] | Ray’s dad has a week to live. | Ray的父亲只有一周生命了 |
[11:38] | Maybe you can do ten minutes on that. | 也许你也能花十分钟煮了它 |
[11:41] | Otto, I have to tell you something. | Otto 我得告诉你些事 |
[11:43] | Francis, have you seen Helga? | Francis 你看到Helga了吗 |
[11:48] | No, I haven’t. | 没看到 |
[11:49] | It is not like her to wander off alone. | 她一般不会乱溜达 |
[11:53] | I’m starting to get scared. | 我有些害怕了 |
[11:56] | This is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[11:59] | Do you think she ran away because she was angry with me? | 你觉得她会不会因为生我的气跑走了 |
[12:03] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[12:05] | Well, I should have been there when you branded her. | 你给她烙印的时候我应该在场的 |
[12:09] | I could have held her little hoof. | 我可以握住她的小蹄子 |
[12:14] | So tender, so moist. | 又嫩又滑 |
[12:16] | You must try some. | 你一定要尝尝 |
[12:22] | Look at me, enjoying myself while my Helga is out there, alone and scared. | Helga独自一人担惊受怕 我却在这里吃喝享乐 |
[12:28] | That is it. I will go, and I will look for her, | 我决定了 我要去找她 |
[12:30] | and I will find her if I have to spend all night searching! | 就是一晚上我也要找到她 |
[12:34] | Otto, if I don’t say this right now, I am never going to say it. | Otto 我要现在不说 我以后就没机会说了 |
[12:37] | Yes, go ahead. | 你说 |
[12:39] | Pass the béarnaise sauce, please. | 请把波米兹沙司递给我 |
[12:43] | Helga Helga! | |
[12:44] | Helga, meine Liebchen! | Helga 我亲爱的 |
[12:47] | Helga Helga! | |
[12:48] | All that crap you “tough” guys have been pulling, well, this is where it’s got you! | 你们在干混蛋事 这里就是你们要待的地方 |
[12:53] | This is… | 这是… |
[12:55] | Are you paying attention?! | 你有好好听吗 |
[12:57] | No. I just realized. | 没 我才反应过来 |
[13:00] | You’re in prison. | 你在监狱里 |
[13:02] | You’re locked up in here for life. | 你都被关一辈子 |
[13:03] | What do I need to be afraid of you for? | 我干嘛怕你 |
[13:08] | Because, the way you been screwing up, | 因为 你要犯了事 |
[13:10] | you’re likely to end up in here, and when that happens,whoo-wee! | 你就会关进来 然后发生的是 |
[13:15] | You know, Sammy, you might want to have someone smuggle some mouthwash in a cake. | 听着 Sammy 你可能需要人在蛋糕里给你私运些漱口水 |
[13:21] | Let me tell you what happened to the last guy who made fun of me. | 我来告诉你最近一个取笑我的家伙的下场 |
[13:24] | They found just enough of him to convict me! | 就是他让我犯罪进来的 |
[13:28] | Ooh! I am so scared of prison boy. | 我被监狱里的小男孩给吓尿了 |
[13:31] | What are you going to do, stretch out your arms 70 miles through the bars to my house? | 你能怎么做 把你的手伸70英里长从监狱到我家 |
[13:40] | And, if the sperm doesn’t take, the uterine wall sloughs off cells, | 如果没有受精 子宫壁就会脱落细胞 |
[13:42] | and that’s what creates a period. | 这就是所说的月经 |
[13:44] | Women can be very emotional at that time, | 那时女性情绪波动大 |
[13:45] | but God help you if you point it out because then you’re creating two problems… | 但如果你胆敢指出这点老天爷也帮不了你了 |
[13:54] | I hope I don’t get too nervous tonight. | 我希望今晚我不会太紧张 |
[13:56] | Kitty bought a new antiperspirant I don’t have much confidence in. | Kitty 买了新的止汗剂 我不知道管用不 |
[14:00] | No one will even notice if I sweat | 没人知道我有没有出汗 |
[14:02] | since I’m (whistles) in the back the whole time. | 我一直都在后面吹口哨 |
[14:05] | I’m in the back for every song, you know? | 每首歌我都在后排 你知道吗 |
[14:07] | And, frankly, I don’t think that’s fair. | 坦白说 这不公平 |
[14:09] | We all agreed on the choreography, Hal. | 编舞是我们商量好的啊 Hal |
[14:12] | Where is this coming from? | 你从何而来这种情绪 |
[14:13] | From the back, that’s where! | 从后排 就是那儿 |
[14:16] | You have such a good voice. | 你音色那么棒 |
[14:17] | Why don’t you ever sing lead? | 为啥你不是领唱 |
[14:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:21] | I was told I sound a little throaty in my upper register. | 有人说我高音区声音有点嘶哑 |
[14:26] | Are you the leader? | 你是领唱 |
[14:27] | Well, there’s no leader. | 这里没有领唱这说法 |
[14:29] | We make all our decisions as a group. | 都是团队决定的 |
[14:31] | I don’t remember any “group” vote on these sweaters. | 我可不记得我们关于这毛衣有过任何投票 |
[14:33] | Hey, we all agreed on these sweaters! | 喂 毛衣是我们都同意的 |
[14:35] | You like these sweaters, don’t you? | 你们都喜欢这毛衣 对吧 |
[14:37] | Yes, I do. | 是的 喜欢 |
[14:38] | What’s he going to say? | 他能说什么 |
[14:39] | “My brother-in-law, who’s the only reason “I’m in the group in the first place, | 因为我姐夫我才进这个组合的 |
[14:42] | picked out ugly sweaters”? | 而他选了这么丑的毛衣 |
[14:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:44] | Dewey, What do you think of these sweaters? | Dewey 你觉得这毛衣怎样 |
[14:46] | I like them. They’re funny. | 我挺喜欢的 挺搞笑的 |
[14:47] | Oh, see?! We’re going to look ridiculous tonight! | 看到没 我们今晚一定看起来很滑稽 |
[14:49] | Well, it doesn’t matter how I look. | 外表这东西我无所谓 |
[14:51] | No one’s going to be able to see me! | 就没人看得见我 |
[14:53] | Oh, for heaven’s sake! | 天啊 |
[14:55] | Maybe, if you guys worried more about your voices and less about your sweaters… | 也许你们应该多担心一下你们的音色而不是这毛衣 |
[14:59] | Oh, now you’re criticizing my singing?! | 哦 你在批评我唱功 |
[15:01] | Puh-lease. You can’t say your name without changing keys. | 你连自我介绍时都不能在一个调上 |
[15:04] | I think Malik sings beautifully! | 我觉得 Malik 唱得非常好 |
[15:06] | Of course you do. | 当然你觉得 |
[15:07] | You’re tone deaf! | 你音痴啊 |
[15:08] | Well, at least when I dance, it doesn’t look like I hooked my butt up to a paint mixer! | 最起码我跳舞摆臀时不像在搅拌颜料 |
[15:12] | Oh! Oh, that’s it! | 我受够了 |
[15:14] | You can go up here without me tonight! | 你们上吧 我不上了 |
[15:15] | I won’t be here either! | 我也不上了 |
[15:17] | Neither will I! | 我也不上了 |
[15:17] | Me, neither! | 我也不上了 |
[15:18] | I don’t know why it took so long for the scales | 我不知道为什么我花了这么长时间 |
[15:21] | to fall from my eyes, and to reveal you as you really are. | 才认清楚你们的真面目 |
[15:31] | And, believe me, it’s a lot more sensitive than most men understand. | 相信我 女人比男人认为的敏感的多 |
[15:34] | A little bit goes a long way. | 那可是长路漫漫啊 |
[15:36] | Helga Helga! | |
[15:37] | Oh, we will never find her! | 我们找不到她了 |
[15:39] | This is all my fault! | 都是我的错 |
[15:42] | No, Otto, it’s not. It’s my fault. | Otto 不是你的错 是我的 |
[15:45] | I have to tell this | 我必须告诉你 |
[15:46] | There was an accident– a tragic branding accident. | 在烙印的时候 发生了一场悲惨的事故 |
[15:51] | I killed Helga, and I fed her to you, and I couldn’t be more sorry. | 我杀了Helga 喂给你吃了 我真的太抱歉了 |
[15:56] | What? | 啥 |
[15:57] | She’s gone. | 她已经死了 |
[15:57] | She’s dead. | 真的死了 |
[15:58] | I don’t think she suffered | 她走得很轻松 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:03] | I should have told you right from the beginning, but I couldn’t. | 我应该一开始就告诉你 但是我没有 |
[16:07] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[16:08] | You are the only boss I’ve ever had in my life that I actually liked, | 你是我众多老板中唯一喜欢的 |
[16:11] | and what’s weird is, you’re the only one I’ve ever lied to. | 但奇怪的是 你却是唯一我欺骗过的 |
[16:15] | I just couldn’t stand the thought of hurting you. | 我只是无法伤害你 |
[16:19] | Thank you for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你告诉我真相 |
[16:21] | If you want to fire me, feel free. | 如果解雇我你能感到轻松 那就这样吧 |
[16:23] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[16:26] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[16:28] | I think we should try to put it all behind us. | 过去的事情我们就让它过去吧 |
[16:31] | I don’t deserve a boss like you. | 我配不上你这样好的老板 |
[16:34] | Let us go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[16:36] | Oh, Francis, there is an expression that you used that I am unfamiliar with. | 哦 Francis 刚刚你说的有点不太明白 |
[16:43] | What does it mean when you say, “fed her to you”? | 什么叫”喂给你吃”了 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:59] | So, on the night I lost my virginity, | 因此 在我失贞的那一夜 |
[17:01] | I learned something very important about relationships and trust. | 关于爱情与信任我学到不少 |
[17:04] | Your body can be telling you to do something… | 你的身体会告诉你要做什么 |
[17:07] | I hope you all appreciate what those men were doing for you. | 我希望你们能感谢这里的人为你们所做的一切 |
[17:10] | And, you might be happy to hear that, | 有个好消息 |
[17:12] | in part because of the fine work Samuel’s done with this program, | 因为Samuel很好地配合这次教育工作 |
[17:15] | he’s getting paroled next week. | 他下周会得到假释 |
[17:27] | Hey, I don’t care if you get out! | 我才不担心你出不出来 |
[17:29] | You’ll never figure out how to find me. | 你找不到我 |
[17:34] | Jackass. | 蠢货 |
[17:37] | And people, they hop from one person to another | 人们总喜欢更换性伴侣 |
[17:39] | trying to get some sense of validation. | 想得到某种确认 |
[17:41] | They do this all through college, all through their 20s, | 整个大学 他们二十好几的青春 |
[17:43] | having all sorts of casual encounters. | 都干这事了 各种一夜情 |
[17:45] | And sometimes they even convince themselves that the relationship is serious | 有时候因为一次高潮 |
[17:49] | because the sex is so great, that… | 他们就觉得确信对方是要找的那个人 |
[17:50] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 停 |
[17:53] | What did you mean by validation? | 你说的确认是什么意思 |
[17:55] | Validating what? | 确认什么 |
[17:55] | Well, sometimes people will attract other people just to prove to themselves that they’re likable. | 有时候 人会吸引别人只是为了证实自己的魅力 |
[18:00] | And if that’s the reason that you’re having sex with someone, | 要是为了这样的原因去与别人上床 |
[18:03] | you can cause a lot of damage. | 祸害无穷啊 |
[18:05] | But if you want to have sex with someone, | 当你特别想与一个人上床的话 |
[18:06] | doesn’t that mean you really like them? | 那是不是说明你真的喜欢他们 |
[18:08] | Oh, no, honey. | 不是这样 亲爱的 |
[18:09] | That’s exactly the trap people fall into. | 这是人们常犯的错 |
[18:11] | You see, a lot of people… | 你看 很多人… |
[18:23] | That was cool. | 真棒 |
[18:25] | How comes he doesn’t dance as fast as you? | 为啥他没你跳得快呢 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry I said anything before. | 我为我之前说的话很抱歉 |
[18:36] | This is our shot! | 这是我们的机会 |
[18:37] | We can’t blow it like this. | 我们不能弄砸了 |
[18:39] | The whole point of the Gentlemen Callers | 我们成立Gentlemen Callers的本意 |
[18:41] | was to have fun and help Malik tone down his drinking. | 是为了好玩和帮助Malik戒酒 |
[18:43] | We’re friends! | 我们是好朋友 |
[18:45] | I don’t even know why we’re fighting. | 我都不知道我们为什么吵架 |
[18:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[18:50] | I’d like to introduce an act we haven’t seen before at the Founders Dinner. | 下面有请之前从未在创立者宴会露过面的表演 |
[18:55] | Simmer down. | 安静一下 |
[18:57] | Now, let’s give a warm welcome to the Gentlemen Callers! | 让我们热烈欢迎 Gentlemen Callers |
[19:06] | Well, I for one,am a Gentleman Caller. | 作为一位Gentlemen Caller 我自己上 |
[19:12] | Uh, well, th-thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 恩 好 谢谢 女士们 先生们 |
[19:15] | The six of us couldn’t be more honored to be here, | 我们六位成员很荣幸在这里演出 |
[19:19] | and we’re going to sing a little song about brotherhood. | 我们要高歌一曲 为了我们的兄弟之情 |
[19:22] | And forgiveness. | 为了宽恕 |
[19:25] | And friendship. | 还为了友情 |
[19:57] | *Play that banjo, Steve-o…* | *弹奏起五弦琴 Steve-o* |
[20:04] | *Now, all night long* | *现在长夜漫漫* |
[20:06] | *Charlie rides through the station* | *Charlie 漂泊在车站* |
[20:08] | *Crying, “What will become of me?” ? How can I afford* | *哭喊着 我会变得怎样 我该如何承担* |
[20:13] | *To see my sister in Chelsea* | *去看在Chelsea的姐姐* |
[20:15] | *Or my cousin in Roxbury* | *或是Roxbury的堂兄* |
[20:18] | *But will he ever return* | *但是他会回头吗* |
[20:20] | *No, he’ll never return* | *不 他不会回头* |
[20:21] | *And his fate is still unlearned* | *他的命运依旧未知* |
[20:24] | *Shame and scandal* | *羞辱与丑闻* |
[20:25] | *He may ride forever ‘neath the streets of Boston* | *他可能一直漂泊在波士顿的街上* |
[20:29] | *He’s the man who never returned* | *他是不会回头的男人* |
[20:31] | *He’s the man who never returned.* | *他是不会回头的男人* |
[20:42] | They loved us! | 大家喜欢我们 |
[20:43] | We got more applause that the Whistling Whittlers! | 我们比Whistling Whittlers更受欢迎 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:46] | Now everyone over to my house for pizza! | 每个人都到我家里吃披萨吧 |
[20:50] | How come you always go to his house? | 为什么总是去他家 |
[20:55] | Sometimes, after a fight, you feel closer than you feel when you’re getting along. | 有时候 争吵之后 两人的距离反而变得更近了 |
[20:59] | Can I ask you something else? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[21:01] | Sure. | 可以 |
[21:02] | Well, sometimes, when I’m with Nikki, | 有时候 和Nikki一起的时候 |
[21:04] | I have this feeling that she wants to be doing something else, | 我能感觉她想做什么 |
[21:06] | but I don’t know what it is. | 但我就是不知道具体是什么 |
[21:07] | Then I try to guess. | 然后我就猜 |
[21:08] | Oh, that’s never good. | 这可不好 |
[21:10] | I thought I did something wrong, but I was just trying to help. | 我知道这样做不对 可我就想帮忙 |
[21:12] | What I suppose to do ? | 那我该怎么办 |