时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Not fair, he moves. | 不公平 他动了 |
[00:09] | Too bad, you got HORs. | 抱歉 怪你自己倒霉 |
[00:50] | This chip is funny, does it? | 这薯片坏了吧 |
[00:53] | Nope, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[00:54] | Haha, You took the last one. | 哈哈 你吃完了最后一个 |
[00:56] | You have to refill it. | 你要重新把它灌满 |
[00:57] | Oh, darn it. | 噢 该死 |
[01:00] | Oh, great. | 噢 现在好了 |
[01:02] | It’s an ant. | 一只蚂蚁 |
[01:03] | I know. I saw him before. | 我知道 我以前见过它 |
[01:05] | No, Dewey, you don’t understand. | 不 Dewey 你不懂 |
[01:07] | This one’s the scout. | 这只蚂蚁是个侦察员 |
[01:08] | If he finds anything appetizing, soon there’ll be lots and lots of ants. | 如果它发现好吃的 很快就有很多蚂蚁会来的 |
[01:13] | Which is why I’m about to make sure that this scout doesn’t report back to headquarters. | 因此我要确认这只蚂蚁不会把它看到的报告给上级 |
[01:17] | Dewey, bedtime! | Dewey 睡觉啦 |
[01:20] | Ready, Dad? | 爸爸 准备好了吗 |
[01:20] | Bedtime express. | 睡前快速列车 |
[01:21] | Oh… yeah. Just give me a second here to… | 好吧 先给我点时间让我… |
[01:25] | And away we go! | 开始啦 |
[01:26] | Giddy-uo, Day. Turns, horsey, turn! | 紧张的一天 转弯啊 马儿 转弯 |
[01:31] | I got the nicest dress for the school formal. | 为了学校晚会我买了一件超赞的礼服 |
[01:33] | It’s satiny and long, and-and what’s that color between pink and purple? | 很滑 很长 还有 粉色和紫色之间的颜色是什么 |
[01:38] | Mauve. | 淡紫色 |
[01:39] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[01:42] | Isn’t she cute when she gets excited? | 她兴奋的时候是不是很可爱 |
[01:44] | Her cheeks get all red, and then she gets a little twinkle in her eyes. | 她脸红了 眼睛扑闪扑闪的 |
[01:48] | I’ve got to tell you I’m a lucky guy. | 我真是幸运 |
[01:49] | So you’re really going to spring for a limo and tux all that? | 所以你真要开着豪华轿车穿着小礼服去舞会 |
[01:53] | Hell, no. We’re not going to that dance. | 不 我们不会去舞会的 |
[01:54] | It would practically wipe out my leather jacket fund. | 这会花掉我所有用来买皮大衣的钱 |
[01:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[01:57] | I’ve got all worked out. | 所有的事情都准备好了 |
[01:59] | I let her think we’re going, | 我会让她以为我们要去 |
[02:01] | and then right before the dance, I pick a giant fight. | 然后在去舞会之前 我去打一场架 |
[02:03] | She gets so mad at me, and she doesn’t want to go, | 她会对我很生气 然后她就不想去舞会了 |
[02:05] | and then the next day i apologize, | 第二天 我会跟她道歉 |
[02:06] | she takes me back and then it’s smooth sail gun till her birthday. | 她原谅了我 然后相安无事到她生日 |
[02:10] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[02:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[02:12] | I called an emergency study session. | 我召集了紧急研讨会议 |
[02:14] | What? We just had an emergency study session last night. | 什么 我们昨晚才刚聚集过一次啊 |
[02:17] | This is the Academic Octathlon. | 这可是学术比赛 |
[02:19] | We are pitted against the brightest minds from every high school in the country. | 我们要去和全国所有高中最聪明的学生竞赛 |
[02:22] | From now on, we will work through lunch every day. | 从现在开始 我们每天午饭时间都要学习 |
[02:24] | I thought this was supposed to be fun. | 我以为只是重在参与 享受过程 |
[02:26] | Fun… is for losers. | 享受 是失败者的 |
[02:28] | We’re all making sacrifices, Malcolm. | 我们都作出了牺牲 Malcolm |
[02:30] | I’ve had to blow off my cello lessons. | 我翘了大提琴课 |
[02:31] | I missed my uncle’s funeral. | 我错过了叔叔的葬礼 |
[02:33] | I’ve been tanking my grades for the past three months so I could be our team’s mandatory “C” student. | 我这三个月考试都放水 来弥补我们队C级学生的空缺 |
[02:38] | That food is not there for you to eat. | 这些食物不是给你们吃的 |
[02:41] | It’s there so I don’t get into trouble for making you work through lunch. | 是为了不想让被人认为午饭时间还要你们学习 |
[02:42] | Now focus! | 现在 集中注意力 |
[02:45] | Why can’t I quit? This is stupid! | 为什么我不能退出 这太愚蠢了 |
[02:47] | Extracurriculars are very important. | 课外活动非常重要 |
[02:49] | Do you think you can coat into college on straight A’s? | 难道你觉得全A就可以包进大学吗 |
[02:52] | Well, you can’t. | 抱歉 你不能 |
[02:53] | Besides, this is a good opportunity to meet other smart kids. | 另外 你可以通过这个机会认识其他聪明的孩子 |
[02:56] | You’re never too young to start making contacts. | 建立人际网络怎么也不嫌早 |
[02:58] | Yeah, making friends for a life at a nerd fest. | 是啊 在书呆子云集的地方为了谋生而去交朋友 |
[03:00] | It’s not nerdy to spend a weekend winning a trophy | 花一个星期赢得一个奖杯 |
[03:02] | that shows how smart you are. | 显摆自己多聪明一点也不书呆子 |
[03:06] | Well, you’re doing it anyway. | 反正你就是要参加 |
[03:11] | Oh, jess, not the cabinets, too. Honey, where did I put the ant spray? | 噢 它们也不再橱柜里 亲爱的 我把杀虫剂放哪儿了 |
[03:16] | Hey, Dad, time for bedtime express. | 嘿 爸爸 睡前快速列车要开始了 |
[03:19] | Uh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | Dewey, look,I-I want to talk to you. | Dewey 我想跟你谈谈 |
[03:23] | Uh, you’re getting bigger, and- and there’re lots of great things about being a big boy | 你现在长大了 成长为一个大男孩有很多好处 |
[03:27] | but big boys don’t get to bedtime express, | 但大男孩不能玩睡前快速列车 |
[03:31] | because it’s hurts Daddy. | 因为这会伤害爸爸 |
[03:32] | So even though it’s fun, we’re not going to do bedtime express anymore. | 所以尽管这很有趣 我们再也不玩睡前快速列车了 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Oh, good. | 噢 好 |
[03:40] | Then I won’t love you anymore. | 那我就再也不爱你了 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:43] | I won’t love you anymore. | 我再也不爱你了 |
[03:45] | Dewey, you can’t just say something like that because you’re upset. | Dewey 你不能因为自己不开心就说这样的话 |
[03:48] | I’m sorry, but I can’t help the way I feel. | 我很抱歉 但我不能控制自己的感觉 |
[03:51] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[03:56] | Reese, did you get your tux yet? | Reese 你买了礼服了么 |
[03:57] | The dance is in two days. | 舞会还有两天就开始了 |
[03:59] | Of course I got my tux. | 我当然买了 |
[04:01] | Good. Hey, look at this. | 太好了 嘿 看看这个 |
[04:03] | It’s my dress. | 这是我的裙子 |
[04:04] | Isn’t it amazing? | 惊艳么 |
[04:05] | Are you sure this is going to fit because… | 你确定你穿上去合身么 因为… |
[04:08] | you’re so fat. | 你太胖了 |
[04:12] | Oh, you’re such a goofball sometimes | 你有时候真呆萌 |
[04:16] | Anyway, I really like these bows. | 无论如何 我喜欢这些蝴蝶结 |
[04:17] | Maybe I should get matching shoes. | 也许我要去买一双配套的鞋子 |
[04:22] | Hey, honey, you won’t believe the day I had. | 嘿 亲爱的 你绝对想不到我今天过得有多爽 |
[04:25] | I had a pretty interesting day, too. | 我今天也很爽 |
[04:26] | I had to wear these filthy clothes to work | 就因为你忘记去拿干洗的衣服 |
[04:28] | because you forgot to pick up the dry cleaning again. | 害得我今天又要穿这些脏兮兮的衣服 |
[04:30] | For crying out loud, I just got off a 12-hour shift. | 我才上了十二小时的轮班 我比你更有资格大吼大叫 |
[04:33] | The last thing I need is for you to… | 我只是想要你去 |
[04:36] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[04:38] | Let’s not do this. | 咱们别这样了 |
[04:39] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[04:40] | Fight. | 吵架 |
[04:41] | We argue way too much. | 我们吵得太多了 |
[04:43] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[04:44] | Why can’t we just both shut up for once and give ourselves time to be in love with each other? | 我们为什么不能安静一点 让我们重拾相爱的感觉 |
[04:49] | Let’s just… not talk about it. | 咱们 别说这个了 |
[04:56] | I am having the best time with Piama today. | 我今天和Piama过的太开心了 |
[04:58] | It’s like every moment was perfect, and – and seemed to blend perfectly in to the next perfect moment. | 每一秒都那么完美 各种完美融合在一起 |
[05:04] | I have had 25 years of days like that with my Gretchen. | 我和我的Gretchen已经过了25年这样的日子了 |
[05:08] | I heard that, schminky pants. | 我听到了 小甜心 |
[05:13] | I would save this for later. | 香吻我等等再享用咯 |
[05:16] | See, when marriage works, there’s nothing like it. | 看到没 一旦婚姻美满 就不会有争吵了 |
[05:21] | Now let me ask you something | 我来问你一些事儿 |
[05:23] | You and Gretchen– you never argue about chores, right? | 你和Gretchen 你们从来没有为做家务的事情吵过架 是么 |
[05:26] | Like, if there’s an errand to be run, | 比如说 现在有件事情要做 |
[05:28] | you do it, she does it, who cares? | 你去做或者她去做 这有什么关系呢是吧 |
[05:31] | I never really thought about it. | 我还真从没想过这个问题 |
[05:33] | I am sick of doing all of these chores. | 我真是不想再做家务了 |
[05:36] | I work hard all day. | 我每天努力工作 |
[05:37] | I work like a dog, and you don’t appreciate it. | 我累得像条狗 可你一点都不感激 |
[05:41] | You just spend money on whatever you want. | 就知道大手大脚花钱 |
[05:43] | I spend?! You spend money like we having a key got the mint. | 我花钱 你花钱的架势就跟咱有金库钥匙似的 |
[05:48] | *The square root of 8,649 bottles* | *8649平方根瓶的* |
[05:51] | *Of non-alcoholic beer on the wall* | *无酒精啤酒在墙上* |
[05:52] | *The square root of 8649 bottles* | *8649平方根瓶的* |
[05:55] | *Of non-alcoholic beer* | *无酒精啤酒* |
[05:56] | *Take one down, pass it around* | *拿下一瓶 传给大家* |
[05:58] | *The square root of 8464 bottles* | *8464平方根瓶的* |
[06:00] | *Of non-alcoholic beer on the wall* | *无酒精啤酒在墙上* |
[06:02] | In case you’re wondering, there’re only at 92 bottles. | 以防你们太好奇 告诉你们 只有92瓶 |
[06:06] | Octathetes, I have news. | 选手们 我刚刚得到一个消息 |
[06:07] | One of my informers has just reported to me that the science portion of this competition will be based on organic chemistry, | 我刚接到密报说这个比赛的科学部分会以有机化学为基础 |
[06:13] | so break out your textbooks. | 所以现在打开你们的课本 |
[06:14] | We’ll start with chapter 23, 24,42,44,45 … | 我们从23 24章开始 |
[06:18] | Sir? | 先生 |
[06:19] | I’m supposed to take a two-hour nap on the bus, | 我得在车上睡两小时 |
[06:21] | or I’ll get cranky. | 不然我比赛时会脾气暴躁 |
[06:22] | Of course. Would you like us all to sing you a lullaby, | 当然 你要我们大家给你唱催眠曲么 |
[06:25] | or perhaps, I could wad up my jacket and make a pillow for you? | 或者 我可以卷起我的外套给你做枕头 |
[06:28] | I have my own pillow, thank you. | 我自己有枕头 谢谢 |
[06:30] | I just need some help blowing it up. | 我只是需要有人帮我把它吹起来 |
[06:32] | I’ve had it with this belly aching. | 我受够这种事情了 |
[06:34] | If any of you are not fully committed to this team, | 如果你们当中有谁没打算全力以赴 |
[06:36] | you are more than welcome to get off the bus right now. | 最好现在就从这巴士上滚下去 |
[06:38] | Driver, open the doors. | 司机 开门 |
[06:41] | I did not say stop. | 我没说要你停下来 |
[06:43] | I said open the doors. | 我说开门 |
[06:51] | We shouldn’t fight it. Let’s never do it again. | 我们不该吵架的 以后别这样了 |
[06:55] | That is not us. I don’t know what came over me. | 这可不是我们 我不知道怎么就头脑发热了 |
[06:59] | Oh, me, neither, hmm? | 我也不知道 |
[07:02] | We will never speak of this again, hmm? | 我们再也不说这个了好么 |
[07:05] | Of what? | 说什么 |
[07:06] | See, I already forgot it. | 看到没 我已经忘记了 |
[07:11] | – Here you are. – Oh, thank you. | – 给你 – 噢谢谢 |
[07:12] | I am sure you two will be very happy here. | 你们俩在这儿一定会开心的 |
[07:15] | We could be happy anywhere. | 我们在哪里都会很开心 |
[07:17] | Oh. | 真好 |
[07:22] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你点事儿 |
[07:26] | – I do plenty of chores, okay? – Yeah, right. | – 我做了很多家务好吗 – 说的跟真的似的 |
[07:28] | You may not realize it, because you’re out throwing our money away. | 你可能没有意识到这一点 因为你一直在疯狂地花钱 |
[07:30] | Oh, here we go! | 噢 又开始了 |
[07:31] | Are we actually going to have sex on this vacation, | 这趟旅行你到底有没有打算滚床单 |
[07:33] | or is it going to be St.Croix all over again? | 还是打算再重蹈圣克罗斯那次的覆辙 |
[07:39] | I’ve got to get a stronger spray.! | 我得去弄点更强的杀虫剂 |
[07:42] | Dewey, I’m going to the hardware store. | Dewey 我要去硬件商店 |
[07:44] | I’ll be back soon. | 很快就会回来 |
[07:45] | Love you. | 爱你哟 |
[07:46] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[07:47] | Okay, that is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[07:49] | You cannot love me just because I won’t give you bedtime rides. | 你不能因为我不跟你玩睡前游戏你就不爱我了 |
[07:53] | Yes, I can. | 不 我可以这样 |
[07:54] | Oh, this is not going to work, mister. | 先生 你这样做没用的 |
[07:56] | I know you love me. | 我知道你爱我 |
[07:58] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[08:00] | And that’s it? | 这就完了么 |
[08:01] | I think you’re a nice man. | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[08:02] | Fine. You know what? | 好吧 你知道么 |
[08:03] | Maybe you need to spend some time in your room and think about this a while, okay? | 可能你要在你房间多想一会儿这个问题 |
[08:06] | As of right now, you are grounded! | 现在 你被关禁闭了 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | And then tomorrow… | 然后明天… |
[08:12] | I’m going to buy you a brand-new bicycle. | 我去给你买一辆新自行车 |
[08:14] | It’s not going to change anything. | 这不能改变任何事 |
[08:19] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[08:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[08:24] | Come on it’s a food fight! | 来嘛 食物大战啊 |
[08:25] | No, it’s not. you’re just throwing food at me! | 并不是 你只是单纯朝我扔食物 |
[08:28] | Yeah, that’s kind of thing I think it’s fun. | 对啊 我觉得这很好玩啊 |
[08:30] | You are such a jerk! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[08:32] | That’s it. I don’t ever want to see you again. | 够了 我不想再见你了 |
[08:35] | Until the Dance. | 直到舞会 |
[08:47] | Here it is, children. | 我们到了 孩子们 |
[08:49] | The battlefield | 战场 |
[08:50] | Get comfortable with it. | 放轻松 |
[08:52] | Make it your own. | 尽自己的努力 |
[08:53] | I’m getting a panic rash over my homesick rash. | 我的紧张皮疹已经覆盖想家皮疹了 |
[08:55] | Suck it up, people. | 忍忍吧 |
[08:56] | Tomorrow is the finals. | 明天就是决战了 |
[08:57] | Now, do you see that air conditioning vent? | 你看到那个空调出风口了么 |
[08:59] | Jefferson High has three asthmatics on their team. | Jefferson高中有三个气喘患者 |
[09:01] | If we could just get them to sit directly beneath… | 如果我们能让他们坐在那底下… |
[09:03] | Mr. Baffert. Oh, you’ve done it again. | Baffert先生 你又成功了 |
[09:05] | What a stellar job at organizing… | 你的组织工作做的多么好啊 |
[09:06] | Don’t suck up, Lionel. It’s pathetic. | 别拍马屁了 Lionel 太可悲了 |
[09:10] | Don’t worry, sir. | 别担心 先生 |
[09:11] | We were ready to grab your ankles if you got too far up there. | 别担心 先生 如果你拍马屁过头我们会抓住你的脚踝的 |
[09:14] | Hey, Herkabie. | 嘿 Herkabie |
[09:15] | Surprised to see you and your band of bed wetters had the guts to show up. | 你居然现身了 带着你的尿床团队 这可真有勇气 |
[09:19] | Oh, look, it’s North High. | 噢 瞧 北方高中 |
[09:21] | Nous les nourrirons leurs propres entrailles et fait les demande plus. | (法语无能) |
[09:28] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[09:29] | They brought in Rubinger from Minnesota. | 他们引援了了明尼苏达州的Rubinger |
[09:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:31] | IBM’s been studying him. | IBM在研究这家伙 |
[09:32] | Rumor has it he was a Siamese twin that got both brains. | 传言说他是连体婴儿有两个大脑 |
[09:36] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[09:40] | You see those little freaks over there that you call friends now? | 你看到那些你姑且称之为朋友的怪胎了么 |
[09:43] | They need to win here so they can get into one of the too colleges | 他们要赢得这场比赛 这样就可以进入顶尖大学 |
[09:46] | because that’s the only way they’re going to become successful enough | 因为这是他们能获得足够的成功的唯一方法 |
[09:47] | so people don’t beat them up every day for the rest of their lives. | 这样他们的余生才不会每天被他人吐槽欺负 |
[09:50] | Now, are you going to deny them that? | 你打算剥夺他们的希望吗 |
[09:52] | I’ll try my best. | 我会尽我的最大努力 |
[09:53] | Good. Now, the judges will spot Morse code easily, | 很好 评委很轻松就会识破摩斯密码 |
[09:56] | so I’ve developed this rudimentary fingertip semaphore. | 所以我设计了一套简单的手势暗号 |
[09:58] | Memorize this. | 记住它 |
[10:00] | Do you want me to cheat? | 你想让我作弊么 |
[10:01] | Let’s call it… | 你应该把它叫做… |
[10:02] | success advantaging. | 成功的优势 |
[10:04] | Forget it. I’m not join to cheat. | 得了吧 我才不作弊呢 |
[10:07] | Guys… | 同学们 |
[10:09] | Guys, you’re not going to believe this. | 同学们 你们能相信吗 |
[10:11] | Herkabe actually wants us to cheat. | Herkabe想要我们作弊 |
[10:12] | What? That isn’t right! | 什么 这是不对的 |
[10:14] | Yeah. he’s not supposed to write it down. | 是啊 他不应该把它写下来 |
[10:16] | That’s a paper trail. | 会留下书面证据的 |
[10:17] | You guys are in on this? | 你们赞成吗 |
[10:19] | Malcolm, you have no idea. | Malcolm 你不懂 |
[10:20] | This is big, | 这是件大事 |
[10:21] | This goes further than you know. | 这比你想的要重要的多 |
[10:22] | Further than you guys? | 比你们还重要么 |
[10:25] | Then you do know. | 那你还是清楚的嘛 |
[10:30] | Are you in… or are you… | 你加入 还是 |
[10:33] | out? | 退出 |
[10:47] | I’m the one who has to fix that if you break it. | 如果你把它打破了的话 我还要去修呢 |
[10:49] | Sorry. You work here? | 对不起 你在这里工作么 |
[10:51] | My dad’s the manager. | 我爸爸是这里的经理 |
[10:52] | You know, for a bunch of dweebs, you guys sure cause a lot of trouble. | 没想到你们这群蠢货还能惹出这么多麻烦事儿 |
[10:55] | I can’t believe you put on SPF45 | 真不敢相信你用了防晒指数45的防晒霜 |
[10:57] | It’s an indoor pool. | 这是个室内游泳池 |
[10:58] | But we have to cross through the courtyard to get there. | 但我们过去时要经过一个庭院啊 |
[11:01] | How can you be around them for more than ten second and not want to deck one? | 你怎么能忍受跟这群家伙在一起超过十秒还不揍他们 |
[11:05] | Trust me, it’s not that satisfying. | 相信我 没想象中那么爽 |
[11:07] | Plus, some of them are my friends. | 况且 他们有些是我朋友 |
[11:09] | Were my friends. | 曾经是 |
[11:10] | No, still are. | 不 现在也是 |
[11:12] | I’m just not happy about it. | 虽然不怎么乐意 |
[11:14] | What would you do if your friend wanted you to do something you didn’t want to do? | 如果你朋友要你做一些你不想做的事 你会怎么办 |
[11:17] | Not do it. | 不做呗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, but see, that won’t work. | 可是 这样没有用 |
[11:20] | Because even if I don’t, they’re going to do it anyway. | 因为如果我不这么做的话 他们还是会这样做 |
[11:22] | And that makes me a part of it, whether I do it or not. | 所以不管我做不做都不得不参与其中 |
[11:24] | So, there’s no way out. | 所以我没办法逃避 |
[11:25] | Um, there’s the probably some kind of obvious smart-gary I’m missing here, | 不知道我是否遗漏了什么你们这些聪明人显而易见的理由 |
[11:29] | but… can’t you just leave? | 不过你不能直接离开么 |
[11:35] | Reese Reese! | |
[11:36] | How many times have I told you? | 我跟你说了多少遍 |
[11:38] | No ice cream in the living room | 不要在客厅吃冰淇淋 |
[11:39] | You’re dripping all over the rug. | 都滴到地毯上了 |
[11:42] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:44] | No, just extremely disrespectful. | 不 只是对你极度藐视 |
[11:46] | I mean, what are you going to do with a kid like me? Ground me? | 对我这样的死小孩你打算怎样 关我禁闭么 |
[11:49] | You bet I am. | 你关定禁闭了 |
[11:50] | One week in your room. | 在你的房里待一个星期 |
[11:51] | No TV, no video games no contact with the outside world. | 没有电视没有电子游戏 切断和外界的一切联系 |
[11:55] | After you take Alison to the dance. | 在你带Alison去舞会之后 |
[11:57] | What? | 什么 |
[11:58] | Reese, you made a promise to that girl and you are going to keep it. | Reese你答应了那个女生 你应该坚守你的承诺 |
[12:01] | But, how did you… | 可是你怎么能… |
[12:02] | Look, Reese, some people are born book-smart, | Reese 有些人天生是读书的料 |
[12:04] | others are born crafty and street- smart, | 有些人天生机灵古怪适合在社会上打拼 |
[12:06] | you, I’m afriad, are neither. | 而你 恐怕哪个都不是 |
[12:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:13] | Mom, come get me. | 妈妈 过来接我吧 |
[12:14] | Look, I have to get out of here. | 我要离开这儿 |
[12:16] | I’m leaving either way. | 无论如何我都要走 |
[12:18] | If you’re not here within the next three hours, | 如果你三个小时内不到的话 |
[12:19] | you can find me walking on the highway. | 你只能在高速公路上寻找步行的我了 |
[12:21] | In the dark. | 大半夜 |
[12:22] | Or maybe I’ll hitchhike. | 也许我会去搭顺风车 |
[12:23] | You know, I met this guy with a van. | 你知道 我遇见一个有货车的家伙 |
[12:24] | He seemed real friendly. | 他看起来挺友好的 |
[12:47] | I cannot wait until I’m old and senile. | 我真是想快点变老 |
[12:49] | I’m going to be hooked to to life support in your attic running you ragged with crazy old person demands. | 我要赖在你阁楼里 用老年人的疯狂要求把你逼疯 |
[12:54] | I’m going to cling to life for years just to make you suffer. | 我要活很久 只为了折磨你 |
[12:57] | Fine. But I’m not staying here. | 好啊 不过我还是要走 |
[13:07] | That son of a … | 那个混蛋…. |
[13:10] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[13:11] | What? | 什么 |
[13:11] | Stop! | 停车 |
[13:13] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[13:14] | I’ll not be played like that! | 我可不能被当猴耍 |
[13:16] | You can punish me when I get home. | 你可以回去再惩罚我 |
[13:18] | Deal. | 成交 |
[13:33] | All right. this has gone far enough. | 好吧 这已经够了 |
[13:35] | Now, I will walk you to your room, | 我可以陪你走回房间 |
[13:36] | I will roll you to your room, I will race you to your room | 帮你滚回房间 跟你赛跑会房间 |
[13:39] | But you are too big to give bedtime rides to. | 但你太大只了不能骑着爹回房间了 |
[13:42] | If you say so. | 行啊 你都这么说了 |
[13:44] | I say so. | 我就这么说了 |
[13:45] | Now, as your father, I am ordering you to say, “I love you.” | 作为你爹 我命令你说”我爱你” |
[13:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:50] | Now say it in a convincing manner. | 现在你要以一种更令人信服的方式来说 |
[13:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:55] | Now say it without me telling you to. | 现在我不命令你 你再说一遍 |
[13:56] | Is this going to take long ’cause I was going to get a soda. | 你打算耗很久吗 我打算去拿瓶汽水 |
[13:59] | Unless I’m too big to drink soda. | 除非我大只到不能喝汽水了 |
[14:02] | Yes, go. | 去吧 |
[14:05] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 噢 真该死 |
[14:08] | These things are everywhere. | 这东西到处都是 |
[14:16] | I don’t know, Malcolm. | 我不知道 Malcolm |
[14:18] | This seems like a very drastic escalation. | 这似乎是一步险棋啊 |
[14:20] | You want to cheat, right? | 你想作弊是么 |
[14:22] | Since this is just a big cheating contest, I say we out-cheat everyone else. | 鉴于这只是集体作弊比赛 那咱就比其他人更会作弊 |
[14:25] | Why do I have to be the one who does this? | 为什么是我来干这个啊 |
[14:27] | ‘Cause you look the most pathetic in a bathing suit. | 因为你穿泳衣的样子最可怜 |
[14:29] | I do not! What about…? | 才不是呢 不然… |
[14:32] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | Go, Stevie. | 去吧 Stevie |
[14:41] | Uh, excu- excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:43] | I got locked out of my room and I forgot my towel and I’m very cold | 我被锁在房间外面了 我的毛巾在房间里 我现在好冷 |
[14:48] | There you go. | 好了 |
[14:50] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[14:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:53] | I’ve been swimming. | 我有在游泳锻炼 |
[14:56] | Good job. I’ll be out in a minute. | 很好 我一分钟就出来 |
[14:58] | I do all the chores, I make all the money | 我做所有的家务 我赚钱 |
[15:00] | and I’m sorry if I’m a little tired when we get into the bedroom. | 我真是抱歉回房间的时候有一点点疲态 |
[15:03] | That’s why we took this vacation. | 这就是为什么我们要来度假 |
[15:04] | We took the vacation to get away from your parents. | 我们是为了逃离你的父母 |
[15:06] | – You have no clue. – Because you never tell me what you’re thinking! | – 你什么都不懂 – 因为你根本不告诉我你在想什么 |
[15:08] | I’m not a mind- reader! | 我又不会读心术 |
[15:10] | I got the answers. | 我拿到答案了 |
[15:11] | I’m going to go make copies. | 我去把这个复印一下 |
[15:11] | You guys stay here and keep the door open until I get back | 你们就待在这儿 把门开着等我回来 |
[15:16] | Everybody… look casual. | 大家看起来轻松些 |
[15:26] | Now see if I will chicken out. | 现在看你怎么躲 |
[15:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[15:34] | it’s not what it looks like. | 跟看起来不是一回事 |
[15:36] | It looks like you’re trying to break your foot | 看起来你要弄断你的腿 |
[15:37] | just so you don’t have to go to the dance with me. | 这样就不用跟我去舞会了 |
[15:40] | You couldn’t be more wrong. | 这你就大错特错了 |
[15:44] | If you don’t want to do with me then why don’t you just break up with me? | 如果你不想跟我去舞会 为什么不直接跟我分手 |
[15:49] | I really like you, Alison. | 我真的很喜欢你 Alison |
[15:51] | I just didn’t want to spend all that money on the dance. | 我只是不想把所有的钱都花在舞会上面 |
[15:54] | I know that was selfish, and I’m really sorry. | 我知道我很自私 对不起 |
[15:57] | But I still really want you to be my girlfriend. | 但我还是想要你做我的女朋友 |
[16:00] | Well… thanks for being honest. | 谢谢你这么诚实 |
[16:05] | But you made a promise to me, and I’m going to hold you to it. | 但你答应了我 我要你坚守承诺 |
[16:09] | You’re going to get me a corsage, and you’re going to rent a limo, | 你去给我弄朵胸花 然后去租一辆豪华轿车 |
[16:14] | And you’re going to pick me up at 7:00 and we’re going to go to the dance. | 七点来接我 我们一起去舞会 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[16:20] | We’ll have a great time. | 我们会很开心的 |
[16:21] | We’ll dance the spotlight dance. | 我们会在华灯下跳舞 |
[16:24] | And we’ll make sure we get our picture taken together so we’ll always remember this tonight. | 然后我们会一起拍照 这样就可以让我们永远记住这个夜晚 |
[16:29] | And then I’ll break up with you forever. | 这些之后我甩定你了 |
[16:39] | Someone I know was a busy little team player last night. | 昨晚某小队员很勤奋刻苦哟 |
[16:42] | It just came to me what the right thing to do was. | 我只是突然觉醒知道该做正经事了 |
[16:44] | I’ve never been prouder of you than at this moment. | 我从来没有这么为你自豪过 |
[16:47] | We never spoke. | 咱也不怎么讲话 |
[16:48] | Ladies and gentleman. | 女士们先生们 |
[16:50] | We are now ready to begin round one. | 现在开始第一回合 |
[16:53] | The subject will be history. | 主题是历史 |
[16:56] | Question one: | 问题一 |
[16:58] | “In 1803, the French sold over 800,000 square miles…” | 1803年 法国人卖了超过8000平方英里的… |
[17:03] | Louisiana Purchase. | 路易斯安那购地 |
[17:04] | Correct. | 正确 |
[17:08] | Question two: | 问题二 |
[17:10] | “What historic document…?” | 什么历史文件… |
[17:12] | The Magna Carta. | 自由大宪章 |
[17:13] | Correct. | 正确 |
[17:19] | Question three: | 问题三 |
[17:20] | “Who…” | 谁… |
[17:22] | Ben Franklin. | 本富兰克林 |
[17:22] | That’s…right. | 正…确 |
[17:29] | Settle down, please. | 请大家安静 |
[17:33] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再来看看 |
[17:35] | – Question… – the defenestration of Prague! | – 问题… – 布拉格抛窗事件 |
[17:38] | – Okay… – the Treaty of Utrecht! | – 好了… – 乌特勒支条约 |
[17:41] | Will all coaches join me in the back? | 所有教练请跟我到后台来一下 |
[17:47] | You gave everyone the test, didn’t you? | 你把答案给了所有人么 |
[17:49] | In fingertip semaphore this means… | 在手指暗语中这个意思是… |
[17:51] | I know what it means! | 我知道这是什么意思 |
[17:55] | Good night, Dad, | 晚安 爸爸 |
[17:56] | Dewey, I-I know it’s just an expression and I’a mature person, | Dewey我知道这只是你的一种表达方式 我是一个成熟的人 |
[18:00] | so if you don’t want to say it, you don’t have to say it. | 所以如果你不想说 那你就不说吧 |
[18:02] | Thank for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[18:04] | Well, I love you! | 可我爱你 |
[18:05] | But guess what? | 可你猜怎么着 |
[18:07] | I don’t love you! And you! | 我可不爱你 不爱你 |
[18:09] | And I don’t love you or you or you! | 我不爱你 还有你 还有你 |
[18:11] | And I especially don’t love you! | 我尤其不爱你 |
[18:13] | And you… love…! | 还有你…爱… |
[18:15] | Don’t try to get away!If ya just love… | 别想逃走 如果你…爱… |
[18:21] | I- I hate…: Oh, no. | 我讨厌 噢 不 |
[18:33] | Dad, we need more toothpaste. | 爸爸 牙膏没了 |
[18:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:37] | Dad, wake up! Get out of here! | 爸爸 醒醒呀 快出来 |
[18:40] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[18:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[18:50] | Get up! Get up, please! | 起来 起来 求你了 |
[18:52] | Don’t die, Dad. I love you! | 别死啊 爸爸 我爱你 |
[18:55] | I love you, Dad! | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[19:01] | Are they dead? | 蚂蚁死光了么 |
[19:04] | Am I dead? | 我死了么 |
[19:08] | Well, I- I… I passed out. I… | 我昏过去了 我… |
[19:10] | How did you pull me all the way over here? | 你怎么把我从那儿拉过来的 |
[19:15] | I guess… ’cause i’m bigger. | 我想大概是我长大了吧 |
[19:23] | Oh, good. | 真好 |
[19:25] | Thank you, son. You saved my life. | 谢谢你 儿子 你救了我的命 |
[19:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:29] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[19:39] | Well, the results are in | 结果出来了 |
[19:40] | Since everyone was so well prepared, everyone gets a trophy. | 鉴于大家都准备得很充分 每个人都可以得到奖杯 |
[19:46] | Jefferson, you win first place in science. | 杰佛森高中得到科学第一名 |
[19:48] | Quincy, you win in mathematics. | 昆西高中得到数学第一名 |
[19:50] | North High, history. | 北方高中得到历史第一名 |
[19:51] | St. Bartholomew, literature. | St. Bartholomew高中得到文学第一名 |
[19:53] | And Marshall in ethics. | 马修高中得到思想品德第一名 |
[19:58] | As you can see, it’s a happy ending for all so long as everybody keeps their mouths shut. | 结果很完美 只要大家把嘴巴都闭上 |
[20:05] | See you next year. | 明年见 |
[20:11] | Hey, no hard feelings, okay? | 嘿 咱别结下梁子 好吗 |
[20:14] | I mean, I got you, you got everybody. | 我是说 我骗到了你 但你骗到了所有人 |
[20:17] | It was kind of cool. | 挺酷的 |
[20:18] | Right. Cool. | 是啊酷 |
[20:20] | I wonder what would’ve happened if we’d played it straight. | 我在想如果我们真的比赛会怎么样 |
[20:22] | You know, gone head to head for real. | 用真本事对决 |
[20:24] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[20:26] | Compared to you, he’s a whole other species. | 跟你比起来 他完全就是另一个物种 |
[20:28] | You should be his pet. Come on. | 你只配做他的宠物 得了吧 |
[20:32] | We’re sorry… | 真抱歉 |
[20:33] | We tried to… | 我们试图想让你 |
[20:35] | make you cheat. | 作弊 |
[20:36] | you’re our moral compass, Malcolm. | 你真是我们道德的楷模 Malcolm |
[20:38] | We’d like to make it up to you somehow. | 希望我们能用啥补偿你 |
[20:40] | Let’s all pick him up and carry him to the bus on our shoulders. | 我们把他抬在肩膀上扛到巴士上去吧 |
[20:43] | That’s a great idea. Yeah! Yeah! | 这是个好主意 是啊 是啊 |
[20:45] | Actually, I should sit this one out. | 或许还是别算上我了吧 |
[20:47] | With my middle ear condition… | 因为我有中耳炎 |
[20:49] | My scoliosis. | 我的脊柱侧凸 |
[20:49] | I forgot my orthotics. | 我忘了我有矫正器了 |
[20:51] | Sorry, Epstein- Barr. | 抱歉还是算了 |
[20:53] | Yes, Mr Cutler, we have your reservation right here. | 是的 Cutter先生 我们为您预留了房间 |
[20:56] | Hey, what time is it there in Australia? | 现在在澳大利亚是几点啊 |
[20:58] | Canceling? Oh, no. | 取消 噢 怎么了 |
[21:01] | Well, it’s a shame to let one argument with your wife spoil… | 和老婆吵架输了真挺遗憾的 |
[21:06] | Sure, you can ask me whatever you want. | 可以啊 你想问什么尽管问 |
[21:12] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |