时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, honey, I can’t do any more tonight. | 亲爱的 今晚真的受够了 |
[00:04] | Let’s just leave them and get some sleep, huh? | 让我们放下早点睡觉吧 |
[00:06] | Wait a minute, we bought ten presents. Yeah. | 等等 我们买了十个礼物 |
[00:09] | Why are there 11 packages? | 为什么有十一个盒子 |
[00:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[00:18] | Oh! | 喔 |
[00:19] | Oh! | 喔 |
[00:21] | Oh! | 喔 |
[00:23] | We would’ve figured it out | 在我们把礼物寄出去之前 |
[00:25] | before we mailed it, right? | 我们本来就会发现的 对不对 |
[00:26] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[01:07] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[01:09] | – Agh! Did you get it? – Get what? | – 啊 你逮到它了吗 – 逮到什么 |
[01:16] | It’s three weeks till Christmas | 还有三周就要圣诞节了 |
[01:17] | and Reese is holding off hitting Dewey after the holidays. | Reese要等到假期之后才能还手打Dewey |
[01:20] | Well, guess what. I got two weeks forced vacation without pay. | 猜猜看 我被迫得到了不带薪的两周休假 |
[01:25] | – What? – Thanks to the company’s trouble with the government. | – 什么 – 感谢公司和政府的纠纷 |
[01:28] | They said everybody home untill the New Year! | 他们让每个人新年后再回去上班 |
[01:29] | It’s just so the board members can shred documents in piece. | 这样董事会就能销毁相关文件了 |
[01:33] | Two weeks without pay at Christmas?! | 圣诞节两个礼拜没有薪资 |
[01:36] | That means no presents. | 这意味着没有礼物 |
[01:38] | December 2nd – “Refused to eat booger sandwich.” | 12月2日 拒绝吃鼻涕三明治 |
[01:43] | I know this is coming at a bad time but I think I have a plan | 我知道现在不是一个好时机 但我有一个点子 |
[01:46] | that will make us enough money to get us through this. | 能够赚到足够的钱让我们度过圣诞节 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna sell Christmas trees. | 我要去卖圣诞树 |
[01:51] | What? In college I sold Christmas trees every Decenmber with my roommate Victor. | 什么 在大学 我每年十二月和室友Victor卖圣诞树 |
[01:55] | I thought he sold illegal cable boxes. | 我以为他是卖非法机顶盒的 |
[01:58] | to pay for the Christmas trees | 为了支付供应商买圣诞树的钱 |
[02:00] | We made a killing! I’ve already talked to a supplier. | 我们当时卖的很火 我已经和一个供应商谈好了 |
[02:04] | We have enough to buy 130 trees at 15 bucks a piece. | 我们可以以每棵15美元的价格买130棵树 |
[02:07] | And Ed ,from the office, is letting me use his vacant lot for free. | 办公室的Ed 允许我们免费用他的空地 |
[02:11] | Really? If we sell them at six bucks a foot, | 真的吗 如果我们卖1英尺6美元 |
[02:14] | that’s an average of $45 per tree. | 相当于每棵树45美元 |
[02:16] | We can net over $2,600. | 我们可以净赚2600美元 |
[02:19] | well, if you think that will work | 当然 如果它真能赚钱的话 |
[02:21] | Reese and I have some money saved up. | Reese和我平时都攒了一些钱 |
[02:22] | If we go into this, We can get 200 trees. We’ll make 4,000. | 如果我们加入 可以买200棵树 赚4000美元 |
[02:27] | You’d put your own money in? | 你要把你自己的钱投进来 |
[02:28] | Sure.I was going to invest mine | 当然 本来我是要把钱投资给 |
[02:30] | with this Nigerian general who’s been sending my emails. | 一直与我通邮件的尼日利亚将军 |
[02:33] | but, hey, this is family! | 但是 家庭才是首要的 |
[02:36] | You boys would actually go into business with your old man? | 你们愿意和你们老爸一起做生意吗 |
[02:41] | I never dreamed anything like this would be possible. | 我从来没想过会有这么一天 |
[02:44] | -Dad | -老爸 |
[02:45] | when I was a kid | 我小时候 |
[02:46] | I begged my dad to go into business with me a bunch of times. | 多次求我的父亲和我一起做生意 |
[02:50] | but he never answered the intercom. | 但他从来没有给我答复 |
[02:52] | And now you boys want to go into business with me! | 现在你们想要和我一起做生意 |
[02:58] | It’ll be like a green grocery store! | 这将像一个绿色的杂货店 |
[03:03] | You know, Dewey, you’ve got $20 in your piggy bank. | 你知道吗 Dewey 你的存钱罐有20美元 |
[03:07] | I think they’ve got it covered, Mom. Alright. I’m in! | 我觉得他们已经够了 老妈 好吧 我也加入 |
[03:18] | It’s gonna be weird not being with our families on Christmas. | 圣诞节不能和家人一起过有点奇怪 |
[03:21] | I know, it feels… great! | 我懂 这让人觉得有点 太棒了 |
[03:24] | All the ugliness and | 原来圣诞节的尴尬 |
[03:26] | turmoil you associate with Christmas is gone. | 还有混乱都不见了 |
[03:28] | My family, they are finally here. All the way from Stuttgart. | 我的家人他们终于来了 一路从斯图加特过来 |
[03:33] | “Don’t pack your heavy clothes. It’s not cold at the dessert” | 不要打包厚衣服 在沙漠又不冷 |
[03:37] | “I’m freezing off my ass!” | 我的屁股冷死了 |
[03:39] | “I already have two children. I don’t need a third!” | 我已经有两个孩子了 不需要第三个 |
[03:42] | Come on, you two, you are here now. Just enjoy, yeah? | 你们两个 既然到了就玩的开心 |
[03:46] | Oh, I forgot! Everything has to be perfect with Gretchen. | 哦 差点忘了 Gretchen要求所有的事情都要完美无缺 |
[03:50] | Don’t you raise your voice to Gretchen. | 不要对Gretchen拉高你的嗓门 |
[03:53] | Anyone who is not an alcoholic, | 任何一个不酗酒的人 |
[03:56] | you accuse of being a perfectionist! | 你都说他是完美主义者 |
[04:09] | Hal & Sons. That means you, too, Jamie. | Hal和儿子们 其中也包括你 Jamie |
[04:16] | I know it’s just a crappy wooden sign but… | 我知道这只是一个破烂的木头标志 |
[04:21] | Boys, I want you to know | 孩子们 我想让你们知道 |
[04:23] | that this is the greatest day of my life. | 这是我人生最重要的一天 |
[04:25] | I’m so happy and proud of each and every one of you. | 你们每一个人都让我如此的骄傲 |
[04:30] | I just want to make sure you don’t screw this up. | 我只是需要确保你们不会搞砸 |
[04:34] | We will have so many precious memories together | 我们将会拥有珍贵的记忆 |
[04:39] | as long as you don’t give in to your worst instincts | 只要你们不让自己最坏的本性出来 |
[04:42] | and do something really stupid. | 做一些蠢事 |
[04:45] | I just love you so much and I want to keep loving you. | 我很爱你们 也想一直爱你们 |
[04:50] | Dad, stop worrying. We can do this. | 老爸 不要担心 我们可以的 |
[04:53] | With what we’ve spent on trees and truck, | 根据我们树和卡车的成本 |
[04:55] | we’ll be in profit once we sell tree 67. | 只要我们卖67棵树我们就能赚钱了 |
[04:57] | Then, let’s sell that tree first. What are those tools for? | – 那就先把那棵树卖掉吧 – 这些工具是做什么的 |
[05:02] | Let me show you.These are for setting up the trees. | 让我告诉你们 这些是来安装树的 |
[05:04] | First you use the radial saw | 首先你用这个圆锯 |
[05:06] | to cut an inch off the bottom of the trunk. | 把树的底部去掉一英寸 |
[05:08] | Then you use this nail gun to stick the tree stand… | 然后用这个射钉枪把树桩订到地上 |
[05:14] | Again, I am so proud of you boys | 再一次 你们让我如此的骄傲 |
[05:17] | and I don’t want to lose this feeling. | 我不想让这种感觉流失 |
[05:22] | I don’t know why you won’t let me help you with that, Lois? | 为什么不让我来帮你 |
[05:24] | Please I really don’t want you to. | 我真的不需要你的帮忙 |
[05:27] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[05:27] | because everytime you come in comtact with me and my family | 因为每次只要你和我以及我的家人接触 |
[05:31] | something horrible happens to you. | 你就会很倒霉 |
[05:33] | I can’t deal with the guilt any more. | 我不能再忍受这样的愧疚了 |
[05:35] | I don’t know what are you talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[05:36] | Come on, if it weren’t for us, | 拜托 如果不是我们 |
[05:37] | you still have your all teeth | 你依旧有你所有的牙齿 |
[05:39] | and you wouldn’t flinch when you saw a ceiling fan. | 每次看见吊扇不会害怕 |
[05:41] | your car, it never would have been filled with bees. | 你的车里也不会装满蜜蜂 |
[05:43] | Coincidences. | 只是巧合 |
[05:44] | Crag,you broke your foot looking up a phone number for me. | 你为了帮我查一个号码把腿摔断了 |
[05:47] | Please, Lois, it’s Christmas. | 拜托 Lois 这是圣诞节 |
[05:53] | Here. Maybe you can fluff up the cotton on Santa’s beard. | 好吧 也许你可以让圣诞老人的棉胡子蓬松起来 |
[05:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Owwww! Ooh! Agh! | 噢 啊 |
[06:06] | I wish I could say I was surprised. | 我真希望我能说我很惊讶 |
[06:10] | OK, you’re all set. | 好了 都装好了 |
[06:11] | Mister, is this tree dead? | 先生 请问这树是死了么 |
[06:13] | Of course not. We made sure we cut in a fresh wound in the bottom of tree | 当然没有 我们保证树根有一个小口 |
[06:18] | so it could suck up water. | 这样它能吸收水分 |
[06:19] | In that way, your tree is suspended in a nether world,between live and death | 这样你的树介于生与死之间 |
[06:24] | just waiting for you to open your presents. | 就等着你打开你的礼物 |
[06:29] | – How many trees have we sold? – 15. – 15? | – 我们卖了多少棵树了 – 15棵 – 才15棵 |
[06:32] | We’re not anywhere close to tree 67. I don’t get it! | 离67还远着呢 我不明白 |
[06:35] | We are in a good location. We got great-looking trees. | 我们有很好的地理位置 漂亮的树 |
[06:38] | – Excuse me? How much are your trees? – $6.00 per foot. | – 打扰一下 你的每棵树多少钱 – 1英尺6美元 |
[06:42] | Ah. What? | 啊 什么 |
[06:43] | St. Mark’s Church around corner marked their trees down to | 街角的St Mark教堂他们的树降价到了5美元1英尺 |
[06:46] | $5 a foot but they’ve got really long lines. | 但是队伍很长 |
[06:48] | I thought try you guys. | 所以我就想到你们这里来问问看 |
[06:52] | You believe that church trying to undersold us? | 真不敢相信他们卖的比我们低 |
[06:54] | You don’t see us offer Mass at half price! | 我们也没有半价提供弥撒来抢他们的生意 |
[06:57] | Why don’t we lower the price of our trees? like down to $4.50 a foot. | 我们为什么不降价呢 1英尺4.5美元 |
[07:01] | Then we average $31 per tree and we still net $3,457. | 这样平均一棵31美元 仍旧可以赚3457美元 |
[07:05] | We’ll be profitable by… Hang on. ..Tree 91. | 卖了91棵树我们就可以赚钱了 |
[07:09] | – Tree 91? – Tree 91. | – 91棵树 – 91棵树 |
[07:12] | Sir! | 先生 |
[07:20] | Right this way. We’ve got a really nice… | 这边 我们有一个非常好的 |
[07:26] | It’s customary to tie the tree to the roof. | 按习惯都是把树绑在车顶的 |
[07:29] | It’s customary to tip a guy who tied it. | 按习惯都要给装树的人小费 |
[07:31] | That was… tree 79. | 好了 这是第79棵树 |
[07:35] | We’re very close. Boys, I love all of you. | 我们很接近了孩子们 我爱你们 |
[07:40] | But this kid… | 但这个孩子 |
[07:43] | – It’s just a tiny bite. He’s gonna be OK? – Absolutely. | – 只是咬了一小口 他会没事的吧 – 当然 |
[07:47] | – Of couse he’ll have to get rabies shots. – Shots? | – 他需要注射狂犬病疫苗 – 注射吗 |
[07:49] | Five injections, right in the belly. | 要打5针 都在肚子上 |
[07:51] | I had to get them when I was bitten by a skunk a few years ago. | 几年前我被一只臭鼬咬了也打了疫苗 |
[07:54] | When they shoved that first 4-inch needle into my stomach, | 当他们把4英尺长的第一针戳进我的肚子 |
[07:58] | I felt like I’d been shot in the gut. | 我觉得自己被射到蛋了 |
[08:01] | By the time they pulled the last needle out, I was on the floor | 当他们把最后一针拉出来 我躺在了地上 |
[08:05] | clutching a chair leg and crying like a baby! | 抓着一只椅子腿 哭的像一个小屁孩 |
[08:08] | The Navy Seals trained me to deal with pain but… | 海豹突击队教会我忍受疼痛但是 |
[08:12] | ..Nothing like that. | 没有什么疼痛能比得上这个 |
[08:16] | Well,you can always try to catch the squirrel and bring it to animal control. | 你可以试着抓松鼠把它送到动物控制中心 |
[08:20] | If they can confirm it doesn’t have rabies, you could avoid the shots. | 如果没有狂犬病 你就不用打针 |
[08:23] | No, I’ll have to take the shots otherwise Lois can’t prove her point! | 不 我会打针的 不然Lois就没法证明她的观点了 |
[08:27] | Craig, listen to me. I am making you this vow. | Craig听我说 我向你保证 |
[08:31] | I am going to find that squirrel and take it to animal control | 我会带着这只松鼠去动物控制中心 |
[08:35] | and prove it doesn’t have rabies. | 并证明它不携带狂犬病 |
[08:36] | So you do not have to get those shots | 那样你就不用打针了 |
[08:38] | You are not going to suffer ever again for having known me. Understand? | 你不会在再因为我而受罪了 明白了吗 |
[08:42] | – You’re on my foot. – Oh, sorry. | – 我踩在我的脚上 – 对不起 |
[08:51] | – They’re still at it? – It’s fascinating. | – 他们还在吵 – 太棒了 |
[08:54] | I’ve had the same argument a million times with my mom. | 我和我的妈妈也这样吵架 几百万次 |
[08:57] | Right now she’s gonna say, “Don’t take that tone with me.” | 这时候她会说 不要用这种语气说话 |
[09:00] | Then he’ll start screaming. | 然后他会开始尖叫 |
[09:07] | Now the father figure tries to make peace. | 现在父亲试着协调 |
[09:13] | And gets his head chopped off. | 害得他自己受苦了 |
[09:18] | This is a good one. | 这真是很棒的一幕 |
[09:20] | Jumping into someone else’s argument to settle an old score. | 加入到别人的争吵中来算旧账 |
[09:29] | They’re like a primitive version of my family. | 他们就像是最初我家的样子 |
[09:32] | – Take one step to your left. – Why? | – 往左边靠一步 – 为什么 |
[09:39] | Spooky. | 真恐怖 |
[09:40] | OK, you’re getting $7.00 change, right? | 这是你的找零7美元 对吧 |
[09:44] | One and two and five. | 1美元 2美元 5美元 |
[09:48] | I hide the big bills where no-one’s gonna go after ’em! | 我把大面值钞票藏在没人看得见的地方 |
[09:51] | I’ll help you with that. | 让我来帮你 |
[09:52] | OK, that is tree 89, boys. We are so close I can taste it! | 这是89号圣诞树 我们如此接近 我能尝到胜利的味道 |
[09:58] | Ooh! Are you the guys trying to muscle in on the blessed church? | 你们想要和上帝主祝福的教堂竞争吗 |
[10:01] | – I’m sorry. What did you say? – We’re from St Mark’s around corner. | – 你说什么 – 我们是St Mark教堂的 |
[10:05] | You’re underselling us and we don’t like it so it’s gonna stop. | 你们以更低的价格卖树 我们希望立刻停止 |
[10:08] | We want you to close down your lot and leave… now. | 我们要你们马上关闭你的生意并且离开 现在 |
[10:13] | During this holy season, | 在这个神圣的季节 |
[10:15] | it’s best to give our heavenly saver what he wants. | 最好给予我们神圣的救世主任何他想要的 |
[10:18] | In my interest you’re dealing with a bunch of Godless heathens. | 在我看来 我们都是无神论者 |
[10:21] | – Take your ghost story elsewhere. – We’ll give you 20 minutes to clear out. | – 把你的鬼故事带到别的地方去 – 我们给你20分钟 |
[10:27] | Then we take matters into our own hands. | 不然我们会亲自动手 |
[10:32] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Don’t worry, Dad. | – 这话是什么意思 – 不要担心老爸 |
[10:36] | They’re priests.What are they gonna do? | 他们是牧师 能做什么呢 |
[10:39] | Get in the car and lock the doors! No change, mister? | 快上车 锁门 没有零钱吗 |
[10:42] | Hey, mister! | 嗨 先生 |
[10:46] | Does this look infected to you? | 这看起来像是感染了吗 |
[10:50] | Excuse me, this is my tree. | 抱歉 这是我的树 |
[10:52] | I already marked it, if you know what I mean. | 我已经标记它了 如果你懂我的意思 |
[10:55] | W-Wait! What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[10:58] | Father McCluskey sends his regards. | 神父McCluskey送来问候 |
[11:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:01] | He dropped by the soup kitchen | 他来到教堂施舍处 |
[11:02] | and he suggested we come down and share the magic. | 并建议我们过来一同分享圣诞节 |
[11:06] | Cute kid! Do you want some home-made candy? | 宝贝 你想要一些自制的糖果 |
[11:10] | Dad, everyone’s leaving. | 老爸 大家都在离开 |
[11:14] | Whatever they’re giving, we’ll double it. | 不管他们给你们多少 我们可以双倍给 |
[11:16] | You can double eternal salvation? | 你可以加倍终极救赎吗 |
[11:19] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[11:20] | You’re funny! | 你真有趣 |
[11:25] | Do you sell Christmas trees? | 你这卖圣诞树吗 |
[11:28] | I used to sell Christmas trees. | 我过去也卖圣诞树 |
[11:34] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[11:35] | What you think? Nobody’s gonna let us set up our trees. | 你觉得呢 没人愿意要我们的树 |
[11:38] | Unbelievable!You think a cemetery would | 真难以相信 本以为一个墓地 |
[11:40] | be up for anything that lightened the mood. | 会接受任何能够活跃气氛的事物 |
[11:42] | Why don’t we just drive around sell the trees at back the truck? | 我们为什么不开着车直接卖树呢 |
[11:45] | Of course we have to factor in the price of gas. | 当然我们需要考虑到汽油的价格 |
[11:48] | Six miles per gallon with… | 每公升六公里 |
[11:50] | Malcolm,why don’t you give the genius thing a rest for a while. | Malcolm 让你的才能稍稍休息一下 |
[11:54] | We were so close. 89 trees! | 我们是如此接近 89棵树 |
[11:58] | Just two trees away from being profitable. | 离盈利只剩下2棵树 |
[12:02] | The story of my life! | 这就是人生 |
[12:05] | No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try,… | 不管我做什么 不管我怎么努力 |
[12:09] | ..I’m always two trees away. | 我总是还差两棵树 |
[12:13] | We should sell them out of our yard. | 我们应该在我们的花园卖 |
[12:15] | Reese, this is serious. Would you please just… | Reese 这是很严肃的事情 拜托你能不能 |
[12:17] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[12:20] | That wasn’t stupid. | 这一点都不愚蠢 |
[12:22] | Reese, your love for your | Reese 你对父亲的爱 |
[12:25] | father has focused your mind like a laser! | 让你的大脑就像一个激光枪灵光了 |
[12:28] | Give him the hat. | 把帽子给他 |
[12:31] | People, there is a squirrel somewhere in the store. | 大家听好 商店藏着一只松鼠 |
[12:35] | He’s agile, elusive and possibly rabidy | 它灵活 难捉 很有可能携带着狂犬病毒 |
[12:38] | but we will catch him. We have to. | 但是我们会抓住它 我们一定要 |
[12:40] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this, Lois. | 对此我有不祥的预感 |
[12:42] | It’s been too quiet for too long. He’s planning something. | 已经安静太久了 它正在计划着什么 |
[12:47] | Yes, well, I’ve brought in reinforcements. | 是的 所以我请求了支援 |
[12:49] | – Thanks for helping. – No problem. Our last job finished early | – 感谢你们的帮忙 – 不客气 我们上一个任务提前完成 |
[12:54] | so we had some time on our hands. | 所以手头很闲 |
[12:55] | Alright, then, let’s do this thing. | 好的 现在让我们开始吧 |
[13:32] | You people are so great. I’m sorry I ate all of your lunches in the frige. | 你们真是太好了 我很抱歉我把你们的午餐都吃了 |
[13:46] | You’re out there. I know you’re out there. | 你就在这里 我知道你就在这里 |
[14:08] | He’s heading for the register! | 它向收银台那边跑了 |
[14:13] | I got him! Come on! Don’t let it get away! | 我看到它了 不要让它逃跑了 |
[14:18] | He’s over there. Wait! He’s headed for the front door. | 它就在那 等等 它跑向前门了 |
[14:22] | Watch out, he’s got murder in his eyes and a cute fluffy tail! | 小心 它的眼神藏着杀气 还有那可爱的毛绒尾巴 |
[14:33] | Checkmate, chipmunk! | 怎么样 小松鼠 |
[14:36] | And three makes ten. Feliz Navidad. | 三人一共十美元 圣诞快乐 (西语) |
[14:41] | At $3.50 per foot, the profit tree is? | 每英尺3.5美元 所以要盈利的数量是 |
[14:44] | 112. 112 is the profit tree! | 112棵树 |
[14:47] | Say it with me, boys. | 跟着我一起 孩子们 |
[14:48] | 112 is the profit tree! | 112棵树 |
[14:52] | Hal. Oh, hey, Phil, merry Christmas. | Hal 嗨 Phil 圣诞快乐 |
[14:54] | What the hell are you doing here? You don’t have a permit to do this. | 你在干嘛 你没有许可做这个 |
[14:57] | Get these trees off your yard. | 把这些树都搬走 |
[14:59] | Phil, please… | Phil 拜托 |
[15:02] | Look, I know this seems a | 听着 我知道这听起来有点不寻常 |
[15:03] | little unusual but I’m in, kind of, a jam. | 但是我有点麻烦 |
[15:07] | I was laid off and I’m out of money. | 我失业了 缺钱 |
[15:10] | Come on, it’s Christmas! | 拜托 这是圣诞节 |
[15:12] | I don’t care. I hate you and I always have. | 我才不在乎 我恨你 而且一直恨 |
[15:16] | Look, Phil, why don’t you take a tree on the house. | 听着 Phil 送你一棵树 我请客 |
[15:19] | Here. You’re giving me this? I’ll even flock it if you want. | 请 你要送我这个 我可以把它扎起来如果你需要 |
[15:24] | No, no, that’s OK. So, we have an understanding here? | 不 这很好 所以我们没事了吧 |
[15:29] | Yeah, we have an understanding | 是的 我们没事了 |
[15:32] | You have to get these trees out of here. | 你必须把树搬走 |
[15:34] | We received a complaint and you don’t have a permit. | 我们收到投诉 而且你并没有许可卖树 |
[15:36] | And he has too many garbage cans. | 而且他有很多垃圾桶 |
[15:38] | That’s a fineable offence.isn’t it? | 这是需要罚款的对吧 |
[15:40] | He can’t complain!I bribed him with a tree! | 他没资格投诉 我用树收买过他 |
[15:42] | Sir,you can’t have a business in your front yard without a permit. | 没有合法程序你不能在自己前院卖东西 |
[15:45] | Officer, we’ve sank all our money in it. We’ve just got to sell one more tree to break even. | 长官 我们投入了所有的钱 只要再卖一棵树就能盈亏平衡了 |
[15:51] | That’s all I’m asking. One tree.Just let me sell one tree. | 我只求这个 让我再卖一棵 |
[15:57] | Have you got a tree? Coming through. | 你有圣诞树了吗 借过借过 |
[16:02] | You! | 是你 |
[16:02] | I was never at that dog show. | 我没参加那次过斗狗 |
[16:04] | And where would high school kid get a spear gun anyway? | 况且一个高中生哪里搞得到一把气枪 |
[16:06] | This is your son? | 这是你儿子 |
[16:08] | Well,it depends on what you mean by son. | 这取决于你对儿子的定义 |
[16:10] | You’ve got half an hour | 给你半个小时 |
[16:11] | to get every one of these trees out of your yard. | 把所有这些树从院子搬走 |
[16:14] | But we lost our truck. We don’t have any place to take them. | 但是我们的卡车丢了 我没有什么东西来搬走它们 |
[16:16] | That’s not my problem. | 这不关我的事 |
[16:17] | You get them out or you’ll be spending Christmas in a jail cell. | 要么搬走树 要么等着圣诞节蹲监狱 |
[16:26] | I can’t take this, the yelling!The screaming! | 我忍无可忍了 这些尖叫声和吵闹声 |
[16:29] | – It’s making me feel so homesick. – Me, too. | – 这让我太想家了 – 我也是 |
[16:36] | My mom used to grab my dad’s throat like that. | 我妈妈也常那样掐老爸的喉咙 |
[16:40] | I disown all of you,… all of you! | 我要和你们断交 全部都断交 |
[16:43] | I never thought I would feel ashamed of being German. | 我从来没想过我会因为是德国人而感到羞愧 |
[16:50] | See, huh? They’re all gone. Are you happy now? | 看吧 都没了 你现在高兴了吗 |
[16:55] | Just remember I’ll be patrolling this block every 15 minutes. | 记住 我会每15分钟巡逻一次 |
[16:59] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[17:03] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[17:24] | I want you to buy me out. | 我想要赎回我的那份 |
[17:26] | Oh, Dewey, this is just a temporary setback. | 不 Dewey 这只是暂时的失败 |
[17:29] | If you believe that, buy me out. It’s over, Dad. | 如果你相信我 就把我的份还我 一切都结束了老爸 |
[17:33] | Over? We’re only one tree away! | 结束了 我们仅仅差一棵树而已 |
[17:36] | Dad, we can’t get the trunk back,we can’t use the front lawn. | 老爸 我们拿不回货车 不能用前院的草坪 |
[17:39] | The cops are watching us. Face it, we’ve lost! | 警察盯着我们 面对现实吧 我们失败了 |
[17:42] | So, you’re just gonna let a little reality stop you. Is that it? | 所以 一点点现实就让你止步了吗 就这样了吗 |
[17:48] | Boys,let me tell you something,the only way I’ve managed to get through my crappy life | 孩子们 听我说 我唯一能够度过 |
[17:53] | with any shred of self-worth is by living in denial. | 不断怀疑自我价值的生活 靠的就是向现实说不 |
[17:58] | If I was gonna let myself be beaten by failure, | 如果我让自己被失败打败 |
[18:00] | I would have quit after one kid. | 我生一个孩子后就会放弃了 |
[18:02] | You’ve just got keep holding out for a miracle. | 你只要不断坚持着等着奇迹发生 |
[18:06] | If a miracle isn’t gonna come at Christmas, then, when is it gonna come? | 如果奇迹不出现在圣诞节 那什么时候出现呢 |
[18:11] | See! There it is! Our Christmas miracle. I knew it! | 看吧 这就是圣诞节的奇迹 我就知道 |
[18:21] | Hi. My kid found this cat. Is it yours? | 你好 我的孩子发现了这只猫 是你的吗 |
[18:24] | Would you like to buy a Christmas tree for 10 dollars? | 你想要买一棵圣诞树吗 只要10美元 |
[18:27] | No,we already have a tree. | 不 我们已经有了 |
[18:29] | You’ve got to help me out. | 你一定要帮我 |
[18:30] | I just yanked my boys back from brink of the spare | 我刚把我的孩子们从绝望边缘拉回来 |
[18:33] | convinced my boys that life was worth living. | 让他们相信生活还是值得奋斗的 |
[18:35] | If you walk away without handing me 10 dollars, | 如果你就这么走开不给我10美元 |
[18:37] | then, their futures aren’t worth a damn! | 他们的未来将会毁了 |
[18:39] | I desperately need to teach them the value of perseverance. | 我一定要告诉他们毅力的价值 |
[18:42] | You can help me! | 你能帮助我 |
[18:43] | – I don’t think I – I’ll lick your shoes! | – 我不觉得 – 我可以为你舔鞋 |
[18:46] | Have you actually seen someone do that? I haven’t. | 你见过有人真这么干吗 我没有 |
[18:49] | That’s got to be worth $10.00. I’ll even | 这一定值10美元 我甚至还会 |
[18:51] | Here, take the money. | 这里 拿去吧 |
[18:54] | Take it as far as the sidewalk. | 扔的越远越好 |
[18:56] | Pleasure doing business with you, Sir! | 跟你做生意很愉快 |
[18:59] | See what happens when you believe, boys. We are profitable. | 看 只要相信就会有好事发生 我们盈利了现在 |
[19:02] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[19:07] | I’m just gonna stop and get Dewey’s hamster cage. | 我去拿Dewey的仓鼠笼子 |
[19:09] | That squirrel is chewing through the box. | 松鼠都要把盒子咬穿了 |
[19:11] | Do they really have to kill him if find he has raibies? | 如果发现狂犬病 他们真的要杀了它吗 |
[19:13] | Do you want the shots? | 你想要打针吗 |
[19:15] | Wait for me in heaven. | 在天堂等我 |
[19:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[19:22] | – Honey, is that you? – What is going on here? | – 宝贝是你吗 – 发生什么事了 |
[19:26] | Good news. We did it. We made a profit. | 好消息 我们做到了 我们赚到钱了 |
[19:30] | Really? How much? | 真的吗 多少 |
[19:32] | Numbers aren’t important. A profit is a profit! | 钱数不重要 重要的是我们赚钱了 |
[19:35] | – Hey, look, a squirrel. – What? | – 嗨 看 一只松鼠 – 什么 |
[19:40] | There he goes! | 它跑了 |
[19:44] | Squirrel… gone. | 松鼠 不见了 |
[19:47] | Craig Craig,… | |
[19:48] | ..We will catch him! | 我们会抓住它的 |
[19:51] | Ok, here’s the deal. This time it’s ten bucks each | 这次 每人十美元 |
[19:55] | and one item from the medicine cabinet. | 加上医药箱的一件物品 |
[19:57] | It’s gonna be tricky. We’re on his turf now. | 它很狡猾 我们现在在它的地盘上 |
[20:02] | Let’s go. Watch out. | 开始吧 小心 |
[20:05] | Thanks for spending Christmas with my relatives. | 很感谢和我的家人一起过圣诞节 |
[20:08] | Next year we’ll do my family. | 明年在我家过 |
[20:10] | – Marriage is all about compromise. – A pigsty? | – 婚姻就是妥协 – 你说这里很脏吗 |
[20:14] | Now, it’s a pigsty! | 现在 这才叫脏 |
[20:15] | You’re real brave when I don’t have my legs straped on. | 我不站着你就有雄心豹子胆了吗 |
[20:18] | They’re having all the fun. We should get in there. Let’s do it. | 他们吵架好欢乐 我们也加入吧 好的 |
[20:23] | You know I feel bad for Gretchen and Otto. | 我为Gretchen和Otto感到遗憾 |
[20:25] | I hope I didn’t make things worse. | 我希望我没把事情搞得更糟 |
[20:27] | Thank you for taking us in. | 谢谢你让我们加入 |
[20:29] | It’s nice being with a family that gets along. | 能和一个家庭和睦相处很难得 |
[20:33] | Boy, you guys really go nuts with Christmas. | 孩子们 你们真的爱死了圣诞节 |
[20:36] | It’s even Christmas in the bathroom! | 甚至在浴室也是圣诞节 |
[20:40] | As Christmases go, this one was prety good. | 随着圣诞节的到来 一切都很好 |
[20:42] | Nothing on fire. No arrests and, hell, we even made a profit. | 没有着火 没有人被捕 我们甚至赚钱了 |