时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Jamie needs a change. – I wanna do it! | – Jamie该换尿布了 – 我来换 |
[00:03] | No, wait! We’re supposed to take turns. | 你慢着 我们不是要轮着来吗 |
[00:05] | Mom told us Jamie swallowed one of her diamond earrings. | 老妈告诉我们Jamie误吞了她的一个钻石耳环 |
[00:08] | Whoever finds it when it comes out gets a 20 buck reward. | 等它出来的时候谁找到就给谁20块钱 |
[00:11] | Let Reese change this one, he hasn’t gotten to in a while. | 这次让Reese换吧 好长时间没轮到他了 |
[00:13] | Oh man! | 不公平 |
[00:15] | Somehow they never noticed that | 他们压根没发现 |
[00:16] | Mom doesn’t own any diamond earrings. | 老妈没有钻石耳环 |
[00:19] | Smells like my ticket to Easy Street! | 我闻到了通往小康之路的钱味 |
[00:58] | Every year for the last five years, | 最近五年来 |
[00:59] | we’ve spent a week in a cabin on a lake. | 我们都会在湖边小屋呆一个礼拜 |
[01:01] | This year got ruined and we had to come back three days early. | 今年假期毁了 我们必须提前三天回来 |
[01:04] | All I’m saying is I don’t ask for much. | 我只想说我要求不高 |
[01:06] | Once a year I want to sit on a porch | 每年有个时间能够坐在长凳上 |
[01:08] | stare at a bug zapper and make smores over a trash can. | 盯着除虫器 在垃圾桶上烤棉花糖 |
[01:11] | The problem is the boys have gotten soft. | 问题是孩子们都变娘了 |
[01:13] | God forbid they should have a little interaction with nature. | 他们都没法跟大自然有哪怕一丁点接触 |
[01:21] | I blame video games. | 都怪游戏机 |
[01:27] | What’s going on? | 这是在干嘛 |
[01:32] | Sorry folks, street’s closed. | 不好意思 这条街禁行 |
[01:33] | We live here. What is this? | 我们住这儿 这是在干什么 |
[01:35] | You live here and you don’t know? | 你们住这儿都不知道吗 |
[01:37] | – It’s the Annual Block Party. – Annual? | – 这是街区年度派对 – 年度 |
[01:39] | Every year for the last five years. | 最近五年来每年都举办了 |
[01:45] | Oh, hey Lloyd. What’s going on? | 嗨Lloyd 这是怎么回事 |
[01:48] | Oh, Hal. You’re back early. | 哦 Hal 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[01:50] | What is all this? Why didn’t we know about it? | 这都是些什么呀 为什么我们不知道呢 |
[01:52] | Well… we came out this morning, | 嗯 我们今天早上一出来 |
[01:55] | and the sun was shining, and people started talking. | 太阳正好 大家开始聊天 |
[01:57] | It was a spur of the moment thing. | 就是一拍脑袋组织起来的 |
[01:58] | The banner says “5th Annual”. | 可这横幅上写了第五届 |
[02:03] | You guys throw a block party every year when we go away? | 你们是每年在我们离开的时候举办街区派对吗 |
[02:06] | You know, I’m not consulted about the scheduling. | 我不是负责时间安排的 |
[02:08] | There’s a whole committee that takes care of… | 专门有一个组负责协调 |
[02:09] | No, but I’m boring you. | 没啥 没啥好说的 |
[02:20] | Polly, yeah, we got home early. | Polly 是啊 我们提前回来了 |
[02:22] | Listen, would it be ok if we walked over | 我们可不可以把Jamie送过去 |
[02:24] | and dropped off Jamie for a couple of hours? | 托管几个小时 |
[02:26] | There’s a block party here, and we wanted to enjoy it. | 今天街道开派对 我们想好好玩一次 |
[02:29] | Ok, great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[02:31] | Enjoy it?! Doesn’t anyone besides me get it? | 好好玩一次 除了我以外没人想明白吗 |
[02:34] | The whole neighbourhood hates us! | 所有的邻居都讨厌我们 |
[02:36] | So much, that they throw a giant celebration just because we’re gone. | 讨厌到我们一走他们就组织大型聚会来庆祝 |
[02:39] | Malcolm, that’s not news. | Malcolm 我早就知道了 |
[02:40] | I’m just surprised they’re so organised. | 我只是诧异他们组织得这么好 |
[02:42] | It doesn’t bother you that everyone despises us? | 大家都看不起我们 你不会在意吗 |
[02:44] | No. These people need somebody to be mad at. | 不会啊 那些人需要一个愤怒的靶子 |
[02:47] | Having us to hate gives the whole neighbourhood | 讨厌我们使整个街区 |
[02:48] | something to bond over. | 找到团结的方法 |
[02:49] | Your mother’s right, son. Communities seek out a common enemy. | 你妈妈说的对 社区总会寻找共同敌人 |
[02:53] | If it wasn’t us, they’d all team up against someone else. | 就算不是我们 他们也会合伙讨厌别人 |
[02:56] | Probably a minority. | 可能会是少数族裔 |
[02:58] | Malcolm, you can’t spend your whole life | Malcolm 你不能花一辈子时间 |
[02:59] | worrying about what people think about you. | 担心别人怎么想你 |
[03:02] | They’ll like you, they’ll hate you, | 他们会爱你 会恨你 |
[03:03] | they’ll think whatever they wanna think, and then they die. | 他们会想他们所想 直到去世 |
[03:06] | Is that supposed to cheer me up? | 这是鼓励的话吗 |
[03:07] | I don’t know why you need cheering up. | 我不知道你为什么需要鼓励 |
[03:09] | You are a teenage boy with a block party right outside his door. | 你是个家门口正在开派对的青少年 |
[03:13] | Now, you can stay in here and sulk if you want to, | 你可以呆在这儿生闷气 |
[03:14] | but your father and I are going to go and have a good time. | 但是你爸和我要出去享受享受 |
[03:16] | Come on, honey. Oh, my god! It’s a lawnmower parade! | 快点吧 亲爱的 我的天啊 还有除草机游行 |
[03:23] | Hey, Otto. What’s this? | 嘿 Otto 这是什么 |
[03:25] | It’s called a mount. It is an artificial cow’s hindquarters. | 它叫合体装置 是造的牛屁屁 |
[03:30] | This will allow us to extract precious seed from Bruno. | 有了它就能把Bruno珍贵的种子取出来了 |
[03:36] | He cost me a fortune, but there is gold in those schlepels! | 花了我一大笔钱 但是物超所值啊 |
[03:40] | Can’t we just let him go out and mount the heffers? | 我们不能直接让它出去自己合体吗 |
[03:42] | No! Bruno is much too rough for my girls, | 不行 Bruno对小牛妹来说太粗暴 |
[03:45] | they have lived very sheltered lives. | 她们一直被我保护的很好 |
[03:47] | Most of them are even embarrassed by their milking. | 大多数在挤奶的时候还害羞呢 |
[03:52] | I’m going to have to be the one to work this, aren’t I? | 这得由我操作 是吗 |
[03:54] | It’s not as bad as you think. | 也没你想象的那么糟 |
[03:57] | All you have to do is climb inside. | 你只需要爬进去 |
[03:59] | Bruno will mount you, offer his Schwartzencopf | Bruno会自己开干 提供他的精华 |
[04:01] | and you will extract the seed. | 你负责提取 |
[04:04] | That’s a million times worse than I thought! | 这比我想象的糟一百万倍 |
[04:06] | Oh, no Francis, there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 不会的 Francis 没什么可怕的 |
[04:11] | Hmm, now I wonder why you have to wear goggles? | 我想不明白为什么你得戴护目镜 |
[04:19] | Let’s hear it for Miss Michelson’s class! | 让我们为Michelson老师的学生鼓掌 |
[04:24] | I speak for all of us on Maple, and Jefferson, | 我代表在Maple和Jefferson街上住的同志们发个言 |
[04:27] | when I say that the neighbourhood gets a lot nicer this time of year! | 街区在每年的这个时候总是变得格外好 |
[04:47] | No, no. Go ahead, keep going. | 别 别停下来呀 |
[04:50] | We were done, anyway. | 反正我们也玩够了 |
[04:57] | You know, I never really thought about us | 我从来没想过 |
[04:58] | being the most hated people in the neighbourhood. | 咱们是社区里最被讨厌的一家人 |
[05:01] | Well Dewey, most people go through life unnoticed. | Dewey 大多数人的生活不起眼 |
[05:04] | Their names are never in the paper, | 他们没上过报纸 |
[05:05] | they’ve got no laws named after them. | 没有以他们名字命名的法律 |
[05:08] | That’s fine for most people, but I wanted more. | 那些人知足了 但是我不满足 |
[05:11] | Hey!!! | 喂 |
[05:15] | It’s not always easy. | 事情不总是顺心的 |
[05:17] | You don’t make a lot of friends being unpopular. | 做一个不受欢迎人不会有很多朋友 |
[05:20] | Someday we’ll all get even with you, Reese! | 有一天我们会报仇的 Reese |
[05:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:27] | That kid just gave me the best idea of my life! | 那个小孩给了我这辈子最牛的主意 |
[05:31] | You know, we don’t do this often enough. | 我们平时太少这样做了 |
[05:32] | just walk around the neighbourhood. | 就这么在附近散步 |
[05:35] | It’s nice, isn’t it? | 挺好的 对吧 |
[05:37] | Remind you of another fair 20 years ago? | 你是不是想起来20年前的那个游乐会 |
[05:42] | You spent 70 dollars to win me a 3 dollar stuffed animal. | 你花了70块钱就为给我赢一个3块钱的毛娃娃 |
[05:45] | Well, they make those hoops too small on purpose. | 他们故意把套圈做的那么小 |
[05:47] | If I hadn’t played till I won, they never would have learned a lesson. | 如果我没有玩到赢的话 他们怎么能受教呢 |
[05:51] | Besides, I wasn’t trying to win a stuffed animal. | 而且 我又不是想赢毛娃娃 |
[05:55] | I was trying to win you. | 我是想赢到你的心 |
[05:57] | Oh, Hal. | 噢 Hal |
[05:59] | I urge you all to stay calm, and try to enjoy the fair anyway. | 我建议大家保持冷静 无论如何努力享受这个聚会 |
[06:05] | Otherwise, they and their awful children will have won! | 不然的话 他们和他们糟糕的小孩就得逞了 |
[06:15] | – Oh, let me help you. – Oh, you don’t have to do that. | – 让我帮你一下吧 – 你不用这么做的 |
[06:17] | I don’t mind, I’m glad to do it. | 我不介意 我很高兴能帮你 |
[06:18] | Oh, thanks. That’s very nice of you. | 谢谢 小伙子人不错 |
[06:22] | Really? Is there anything else I can do for you? | 是吗 还有什么我能帮得上的吗 |
[06:27] | I’m just saying, kids should not be blamed | 我觉得 父母不成器 |
[06:29] | for how terrible their parents are. | 不能怪孩子 |
[06:31] | I mean, if Saddam Hussein had a son, | 要是萨达姆有一个儿子 |
[06:34] | well, maybe that’s not the best example, but you know what I… | 例子不太合适 但是你懂的 |
[06:36] | Son, I don’t care what anybody says. | 孩子 我不管别人怎么说 |
[06:38] | You’re a very nice and thoughtful young man. | 你是个很友善很体贴的年轻人 |
[06:42] | Thanks. I’m really glad I met you! | 谢谢 真高兴遇见您 |
[06:48] | Hey! What are you doing?! | 诶 你干什么呢 |
[06:51] | – Who was that man! – What do you mean? | – 那个人是谁 – 你们说什么呀 |
[06:53] | Oh my god! We’ve been robbed! | 我的天呀 咱们被打劫了 |
[06:59] | Stood there while he robbed us? | 他抢劫的时候你就干站在那儿吗 |
[07:01] | I was walking past, he needed help! | 我只是路过 他需要帮忙 |
[07:03] | – You helped him? – He was swaying! | – 你还帮他 – 他站不稳 |
[07:05] | And you just believed him when he said that this was his house?! | 他说这是他的房子你就相信了 |
[07:08] | No, he didn’t say that, exactly. | 不 他没这么说 |
[07:11] | I mean, it was implied. I have a lot on my mind. | 我以为是这样 我脑子里事太多了 |
[07:13] | Oh, you are from that family in that house, aren’t you?! | 你就是住在那房子里的一家人是吧 |
[07:16] | Yes, but I’m not like them! | 是 但是我跟他们不像 |
[07:17] | Do you even realise what you’ve done? | 你知道自己闯了多大的祸吗 |
[07:19] | What were you thinking?! | 你当时是怎么想的 |
[07:23] | I just wanted somebody to like me! | 我只希望有人能喜欢我 |
[07:42] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢Jim的表演 |
[07:43] | Now, coming up in just a few minutes, | 马上进行的是 |
[07:45] | we have our Fifth Annual Kielbasa-Eating Contest! | 第五届德国香肠大胃王比赛 |
[07:47] | Sponsored by Stavis Brothers. | 本次比赛由Stavis兄弟赞助 |
[07:49] | The Kielbasa that makes you go, mmmmm! | 香肠美味 让你停不下来 |
[07:52] | Kielbasa-Eating Contest? | 吃香肠大赛 |
[07:54] | I remember a certain pigtailed girl | 我想起来有个扎马尾辫的小姑娘 |
[07:55] | who could pack away a dozen king-size. | 能吃一打超大份儿的 |
[07:59] | – That was a long time ago, Hal. – Come on, Lois. | – 好汉不提当年勇 – 参加吧 Lois |
[08:02] | A woman reaches her gastronomic peak at just about your age. | 女人也就是在你这个年纪会达到食量的巅峰 |
[08:05] | I’ll sign up with you. Unless, you’re afraid I’ll beat you. | 我和你一起参加 除非你害怕我会赢过你 |
[08:10] | Hal, you’re good at a lot of things, but this is Kielbasa. | Hal 你是很擅长很多事情 但这是香肠赛 |
[08:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:17] | See, it’s either a lizard or a baby alligator. | 它不是蜥蜴就是小鳄鱼 |
[08:19] | It’s been in our cesspool for a month. I think he lives on poo. | 在粪坑里有一个月了 我觉得它靠吃大便活着的 |
[08:24] | – Where is he? – Hello, everyone. | – 在哪儿呢 – 大家好 |
[08:27] | Don’t worry. If I want to beat you up, | 别担心 我要是想扁你们 |
[08:28] | you’d all be hanging by your underpants by now. | 你们的内裤早就被吊起来了 |
[08:31] | I’ve gathered you here to make you an offer. | 我把大家叫来是想做个交易 |
[08:34] | – What kind of offer, Reese? – I’m glad you asked, Dewey. | – 什么交易 Reese – 很高兴你问了 Dewey |
[08:38] | It’s no secret that I’ve tortured all of you over the years. | 我蹂躏你们这么多年 早就不是什么秘密 |
[08:41] | Some of you have scars on the outside, | 有些人身体上有了伤疤 |
[08:45] | some of you are damaged in places we can’t see. | 有些人是伤在我们看不见的地方 |
[08:50] | Each one of you wants revenge. And you know what? | 你们每一个人都想报仇 现在呢 |
[08:53] | You’re entitled to it. | 终于可以实现了 |
[08:56] | Gee, Reese. Revenge sounds great. | Reese 复仇听起来真不错 |
[08:58] | But how can we accomplish that? | 但是怎么才能办到呢 |
[09:00] | Another good question, Dewey. | Dewey 你又提了一个好问题 |
[09:02] | For twenty bucks, | 只要20块钱 |
[09:03] | I’ll let each one of you beat the hell out of me for thirty seconds. | 我会让你们在30秒内往死里打我 |
[09:09] | Boy, Reese. This is tempting. | Reese 挺吸引人的 |
[09:11] | But how do we know you won’t let us hit you today, | 但是怎么才能保证今天让我们打你 |
[09:14] | – but then get even with us tomorrow? – That’s the beauty part. | – 但是明天不会报复呢 – 讲到这里就妙了 |
[09:17] | I’ll be tied up and blindfolded the whole time you’re beating me. | 我会在你们打我的时候被绑起来 蒙住眼睛 |
[09:23] | The line will form at the garage in one hour. | 一个小时后停车场排队吧 |
[09:25] | I’m not going to tell you how to get the money. | 不用我教你们怎么拿钱吧 |
[09:27] | Your mothers all have purses. | 你妈肯定都有钱包 |
[09:29] | Except for you, Freddy. Your mother wears a travel belt. | 除了你 Freddy 你妈的是小腰包 |
[09:36] | Is everything good to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:38] | I think so. | 我估计吧 |
[09:39] | How do you plan to work her? | 你打算怎么操作她 |
[09:42] | What do you mean, “work her”? | 什么叫操作她 |
[09:44] | Well, you know, you will sit here, | 你得坐在这儿 |
[09:45] | waiting for Bruno to become frishbrutton, | 等着Bruno兴奋起来 |
[09:47] | and enter the artificial hindquarts. | 爬进人工牛屁屁 |
[09:50] | And then maybe you’ll rub the hips a little bit, | 之后你可以搓一搓他的屁股 |
[09:53] | maybe you’ll tease him with the tail. | 或者用尾巴撩拨他 |
[10:00] | Gosh, I hope this is sturdy enough to take his weight. | 天呀 我希望它足够牢固支撑Bruno的重量 |
[10:03] | You know, he weighs 4,000 pounds. | 它重4000磅 |
[10:06] | And when his patience is out, he might come down with Crash force! | 当他失去耐性 可能会使上杀人的劲儿 |
[10:14] | I want a raise. | 我要涨工资 |
[10:16] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:22] | Would you try and calm down, please? | 你能试着别哭了吗 |
[10:23] | Not just the neighborhood! Is the whole world! | 不只是邻居 是整个世界 |
[10:28] | The way people treat each other, | 大家对待对方的方式 |
[10:29] | I mean, why does it have to be like this?! | 为什么非得这样不可呢 |
[10:32] | There’s just so much hate! | 为什么心中有这么多恨 |
[10:38] | What about pulling Reese’s hair? | 可以拉Reese的头发吗 |
[10:40] | No, his head will be covered. | 不行 他的头被罩住了 |
[10:41] | Look, you’re thinking too hard. | 你想得太多了 |
[10:43] | Just let your hatred tell your body what to do. | 就让心中的仇恨指引你怎么做就好了 |
[10:46] | How are we doing? | 情况如何 |
[10:47] | So far 23 kids have signed up. We’ve taken 460 dollars! | 目前为止23个小孩报名了 一共赚了460块钱 |
[10:51] | Oh, my God? | 我的天呀 |
[10:53] | Just remember, we’ve got to save twenty bucks | 记着 我们得留下20块钱 |
[10:54] | for the cab ride to the hospital. | 打的去医院 |
[10:56] | I’m going to get the crap kicked out of me for money! | 为了钱我将要被打个半死 |
[11:00] | This is the greatest nation on earth! | 真是世界上最伟大的国家 |
[11:05] | It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, | 今天天气真好 |
[11:07] | as we begin our Fifth Annual Stavis Brothers Kielbasa-Eating Contest! | 我们也迎来了第五届Stavis兄弟吃香肠大赛 |
[11:13] | I try to line them up like one continuous dog. | 我努力把他们连起来排成一整行热狗 |
[11:16] | It’s the space between Kielbasas that tells your body it’s full. | 烤肠之间的距离会让你觉得自己吃饱了 |
[11:19] | With us this year, we have our old friends | 今年参加比赛的有 我们的老朋友 |
[11:22] | Louie Jerry Jackson Louie, Jerry, Jackson, | |
[11:26] | Lois and Hal… | Lois和Hal |
[11:29] | and last year’s champion, Big Tony! | 和去年的冠军Tony大胃王 |
[11:35] | And eaters, take your marks! | 吃货们 准备 |
[12:12] | Are you gonna be ok? | 你没事吧 |
[12:16] | He’s gonna be fine, now. | 他不会有事的 |
[12:26] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[12:27] | I’m in a hurry! I’m getting a beating in fifteen minutes. | 我赶时间 15分钟之后我就要被打了 |
[12:31] | – What do you want for all of this? – What? | – 我全买了得多少钱 – 什么意思 |
[12:34] | I’ll take every piece of candy that you’ve got. | 我要买下来你每一块糖 |
[12:39] | Get out of the way! Let me get you a bag for that. | 让开让开 让我给你拿个袋子 |
[12:42] | I don’t need a bag. | 我不需要袋子 |
[12:50] | But I would, like to hear you sing. | 但是我想听你唱歌 |
[12:54] | Well, ladies and gentlemen. We’ve lost Jerry and Jackson, | 好的 女士们先生们 Jerry和Jackson已经被淘汰了 |
[12:58] | Louie’s put away six. | 但是Louie已经下去6个了 |
[12:59] | But, he has a long way to go to catch up with Hal and Big Tony, | 但是他离赶上Hal和Tony大胃王还好远 |
[13:02] | who have eaten nine apiece. | 他们各吃了9个 |
[13:07] | Now just a minute, Lois has eaten nine too! | 慢着 Lois也吃到第九个了 |
[13:11] | You’re magnificent! | 你太强了 |
[13:18] | And we just lost Louie. Looks like it’s down to three! | Louie也被淘汰了 只剩三个人了 |
[13:22] | – Unbelievable! – What is it? | – 难以置信 – 怎么了 |
[13:24] | Hal and Lois are maxing Big Tony dog to dog! | Hal和Lois正在一根一根地超越大胃王Tony |
[13:31] | Oh, wait a minute. Is this the end of the road for Lois? | 慢着 Lois是不是吃不下去了呢 |
[13:36] | Hmmm? No, I just want more Sour Croat. | 不 我只是想再来点酸菜 |
[13:45] | There was a robbery. And I helped. | 这里发生了抢劫 我还帮了盗贼 |
[13:47] | We’re not pressing charges, | 我们会不会提告的 |
[13:48] | we’d just like to forget about the whole thing. | 这件事就这么过去吧 |
[13:50] | Well, you still have to come down to the station and fill out some forms. | 你还是得来警局填几张表格 |
[13:53] | You know, looking through the house, I don’t think he got much. | 我们检查了一遍 感觉他没有偷走很多 |
[13:54] | Just a bunch of junk from the garage. | 只是些车库里的垃圾 |
[13:56] | Yeah, it’s pretty hard to say what was taken. | 是啊 都说不上来他拿走了些什么 |
[13:58] | I can tell you. I have a photographic memory. | 我能告诉你 我的图像记忆很强 |
[14:01] | I can picture everything I put in the car. | 我可以想起我搬进汽车里的每一样东西 |
[14:03] | How would it be if we just phoned you later? | 不然我们之后再给你打电话好了 |
[14:04] | There were nine boxes. 14 by 12 by 21. | 一共有9个箱子 14x12x21 |
[14:08] | A computer, and two high-definition colour printers. | 一台电脑 两个高清彩色打印机 |
[14:11] | A signature machine, an embossing machine, | 一个签名机 一个塑封机 |
[14:13] | two bottles of solvent-based Inkoroticator. | 两瓶溶剂型涂料 |
[14:17] | Three reams of linen-textured cotton paper | 三大叠带防伪荧光纤维的 |
[14:19] | with fluorescent security fibres, | 条纹状棉纤维纸 |
[14:21] | which you could use to counterfeit money. | 也就是印假钱的原材料 |
[14:24] | But for that you wouldn’t need an embossing machine. | 但是这样的话你们不需要塑封机 |
[14:26] | Unless you are gonna forge stock certificates! | 除非你们要伪造证券凭证 |
[14:32] | Oh my god! You’re criminals! | 我的天呀 你们是罪犯 |
[14:38] | And you know what the saddest part is? | 你知道最伤心的地方是什么吗 |
[14:40] | I used to care what you thought about me. | 我曾经还在意你们怎么看我 |
[14:44] | Actually, I still do care a little. | 其实 就算现在我还是有点在意 |
[14:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is astonishing! | 女士们先生们 局势惊人 |
[14:51] | Last year’s record is shattered! | 去年的记录被刷新了 |
[14:53] | I can feel it.I know there’s a two-and- a-half-inch empty pocket | 我能感觉到在我右肾旁边 |
[14:56] | next to my right kidney. | 有个2.5英尺的空袋子 |
[15:02] | Oh, my god? Oh my god! Big Tony’s down for the count! | 天呀 天呀 大胃王Tony停滞不前了 |
[15:08] | Hell, it’s down to Hal and Lois now! | 只剩Hal和Lois两人竞争 |
[15:14] | You’re going down, honey. | 你会输的 亲爱的 |
[15:16] | We’ll see, dear. | 走着瞧吧 |
[15:27] | All right. You all know the rules. You each get thirty seconds. | 好的 你们都知道规矩 你们每个人有30秒 |
[15:31] | Absolutely no weapons of any kind. | 禁止使用任何武器 |
[15:39] | All right, let me go see if he’s ready. | 好的 让我看看他准备好了吗 |
[15:45] | Reese, it’s time to start. Here’s your first secret anonymous customer! | Reese 到时间该开始了 这是你的第一个匿名客户 |
[15:51] | It’s Bobby Markovitch. | 这是Bobby Markovitch |
[16:00] | Not so hard! Don’t hurt my brother! | 别打这么狠 不要伤害我哥哥 |
[16:05] | Ok, you! Your time is up. | 好了 你的时间结束了 |
[16:08] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:10] | Reese?! What are you doing up there?! Who’s this? | Reese 你在哪儿做什么呢 这是谁 |
[16:13] | Some kid I found on the street. | 我从街边抓来的一个小孩 |
[16:15] | – I don’t know his name. – Chad. | – 我不知道他的名字 – Chad |
[16:17] | Chad. Sorry, man. | Chad 不好意思啊哥们儿 |
[16:19] | How could you hit me like that? You’re my brother! | 你怎么能打我呢 你是我的弟弟啊 |
[16:22] | And my partner! And you didn’t pay! | 还是我的合伙人 而且你没付钱 |
[16:39] | Let’s get him! | 大伙们 上啊 |
[17:26] | It’s been two hours, this isn’t happening. | 都已经两个小时了 不会有结果的 |
[17:29] | Send him out to graze. | 送他出去吃草吧 |
[17:34] | Hey, look at this. It says we’re supposed to smear on cow pheromones. | 看看这儿 它说我们应该涂一些牛费洛蒙上去 |
[17:39] | They’re supposed to make him crazy, no wonder he isn’t into it. | 这才能让他进入状态 怪不得它没想法 |
[17:45] | Do you see a bottle of pheremones? | 你看到有瓶费洛蒙了吗 |
[18:03] | It’s been quite a day ahead of the sausage-eating. | 这是香肠大赛值得纪念的一天 |
[18:05] | I think both Hal and Lois are pushing the 21 mark. | Hal和Lois已经吃到第21个了 |
[18:12] | It’s an amazing spectacle! | 真是令人惊异的创举 |
[18:14] | Two great competitors pushing each other to claim a greater height. | 两个强劲的选手让对方更上一层楼 |
[18:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:23] | Oh my god! They’re cheering for my family! | 天呀 他们都在为我家人加油 |
[18:26] | I mean, it’s for a totally lame and ridiculous reason, | 虽然是为了非常蹩脚和荒唐的原因 |
[18:28] | but they’re cheering! | 但是他们在喊加油 |
[18:40] | This is impossible! There’s only one Kielbasa left, | 难以置信 只剩唯一的一个香肠了 |
[18:43] | and it’s on Hal’s plate! | 在Hal的盘子里 |
[18:46] | The title is his, if he can finish it. | 如果他能吃完的话 他就是冠军 |
[19:37] | Well, we couldn’t have imagined every possible ending. | 这也太出乎意料了 |
[19:44] | How could we have been so wrong about them? | 我们为什么会一直误解他们呢 |
[19:47] | They are good, good people. | 他们是好人啊 |
[19:49] | It feels strange, not hating Hal and Lois any more. | 这感觉真奇怪 不再讨厌Hal和Lois |
[19:52] | My god I love living here. It’s a great neighbourhood. | 我真喜欢住在这儿 邻居都不错 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help with that noise, Friday night. | 抱歉我没能帮你解决礼拜五晚上的噪音 |
[19:59] | Did that music ever stop? | 音乐后来停下来了吗 |
[20:00] | Wait… you’re the one who called the police on my party?! | 慢着 就是你在我们开派对的时候叫来了警察 |
[20:04] | You had a party and you didn’t invite me? | 你们开了派对没有邀请我 |
[20:06] | Oh, don’t do that. Why are you such a big baby? | 别这样 你怎么那么幼稚 |
[20:08] | Don’t you call him a baby! | 别说他幼稚 |
[20:10] | At least I don’t have to ask him to mow his lawn every two weeks! | 最起码我不用每两周叫他去修草坪 |
[20:14] | Well, from what I hear, he’s been mowing your lawn! | 小道消息说 他一直在修你的草坪呢 |
[20:17] | Don’t you talk to her like that! | 别这么跟她说话 |
[20:19] | Everybody calm down! | 大家冷静 |
[20:44] | Honey, there’s no line for the giant slide. | 亲爱的 那个大滑梯没人排队 |
[20:46] | That’s ok, dear. I’m just going to lie down here on the pavement. | 行了 我就想在路道上躺躺 |
[20:52] | Well, I guess Mom was right. | 我想老妈说得对 |
[20:53] | We were serving a purpose in the neighborhood all these years. | 这些年我们的确给邻居们提供了个出气筒 |
[20:57] | Hey, Reese. Want to help me fill up the Moonbounce with this? | Reese 想帮我用这个填满蹦蹦床吗 |
[20:59] | Nah, I’m going to go put dogs in the Ferris Wheel. | 不了 我准备把狗弄到摩天轮上 |