时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So you can shoot free throws better than me. | 你投球比我准些 |
[00:01] | Fine. Whatever. Big deal. | 很好 随便 没什么大不了 |
[00:03] | That’s all you’ve got on me. | 你也就这点比我强 |
[00:05] | Can you stop a ceiling fan with your head? | 你能用脑袋停住吊扇么 |
[00:07] | I didn’t think so. | 我看你不行 |
[00:09] | And look at this. | 快看这个 |
[00:10] | My Popsicle’s like twice the size of yours. | 我的棒冰差不多是你的两倍大 |
[00:13] | What a score. I am totally… | 多厉害 我完全 |
[00:14] | Reese Reese. | |
[00:20] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[00:55] | Jamie, how can you enjoy this processed food? | Jamie 你怎么这么享受这些加工食品 |
[00:58] | This is nothing like you’d eat out in the wild. | 这和你在野外能吃到的食物完全不同 |
[01:02] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[01:03] | I got my learner’s permit. | 我拿到了实习驾驶许可 |
[01:04] | I can drive anywhere with an adult. | 只要有成人陪驾我可以到处开 |
[01:06] | And the adult does not have to be visible from the outside. | 陪驾者车外看不到也不要紧 |
[01:07] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[01:09] | Everyone taking the test was trying to copy off him. | 参加交规测试的人都试图抄他答案 |
[01:12] | Wow. Mom’s actually proud of me. | 老妈真的很为我自豪 |
[01:14] | It’s kind of nice to finally have my moment in the… | 多好 我终于有了属于我的时刻 |
[01:16] | Dewey?! Oh, my God! | Dewey 老天 |
[01:19] | Is this what it looks like? | 我没看错吧 |
[01:21] | Yes, Mom.This is a friend. | 是的老妈 我交到朋友了 |
[01:24] | His name’s Noah. | 他叫Noah |
[01:25] | Oh, Noah, it is such a pleasure to meet you. | Noah 见到你实在是太高兴了 |
[01:28] | I can’t tell you how thrilled I am… | 我兴奋得难以言表 |
[01:30] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[01:32] | If we seem too excited, we’re going to spook him. | 如果我们表现得太过兴奋 会吓跑人家 |
[01:34] | So as far as you’re concerned,this is just another day. | 你就当这只是普通的一天 |
[01:38] | Come on, Noah. | 走吧 Noah |
[01:40] | Dewey Dewey? | |
[01:44] | OK, I’m done now. | 好啦 我不打扰你们了 |
[01:47] | Honey, come on out here. | 亲爱的 到外面来 |
[01:48] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你个惊喜 |
[01:54] | What is this. | 这是什么 |
[01:55] | It’s a hot tub, Lois. | 热水澡盆 Lois |
[01:58] | Are you out of your mind? We can’t afford a hot tub. | 你疯了吗 我们负担不起那个 |
[02:00] | That’s what I said, too, | 我当时也是这么说的 |
[02:01] | but then the sales guy showed me how wrong I was. | 但是售货员让我明白自己完全错了 |
[02:04] | Boys, get out here! | 儿子们 到这儿来 |
[02:06] | Hal, I can’t believe you do this without me! | Hal 你怎么可以不经我同意买这个 |
[02:08] | You know we always make these kinds of decisions together. | 你明知这类事我们都是商量决定的 |
[02:11] | It was an in-store promotion. | 这是库存清仓大甩卖 |
[02:13] | We got 20% off on the spot. | 当场就有八折 |
[02:15] | Plus a tub club card,plus free caulking. | 另附澡盆俱乐部会员卡和免费修补 |
[02:18] | And that’s where they kill you,Lois– the caulking. | 这项最讨你欢喜了 Lois 免费修补 |
[02:20] | – Hal… – A hot tub? Sweet! | – Hal – 热水澡盆吗 太赞了 |
[02:22] | This is just what’s like here. | 我们家就这么牛逼 |
[02:24] | We’re always geting great stuffs like hot tubs. | 像这样的好东西想要就有 |
[02:26] | Hal, You’re taking it back. | Hal 给我退掉它 |
[02:28] | What about the boys? Don’t they get a say in this? | 孩子们怎么办 他们没发言权么 |
[02:30] | Yeah, Mom, it’ll be great for entertaining. | 老妈 这个用来招待朋友很棒 |
[02:33] | No, they do not geta say in this because we are not keeping it. | 他们没发言权 我们就是不能要这个 |
[02:36] | Well, we’re…kind of locked in. | 其实这东西我们没法退 |
[02:39] | We’re what? | 我们什么 |
[02:40] | Lois, you don’t get deals like this without making a commitment. | Lois 这么划算的买卖是要签协议的 |
[02:44] | It’s zero percent interest. | 是零利率分期 |
[02:46] | If you factor in inflation, | 考虑到通货膨胀 |
[02:47] | it’s almost like they’re paying us 2,800 bucks. | 简直就是他们在支付我们2800刀 |
[02:50] | $2,800! | 2800刀啊 |
[02:52] | I can’t believe you! | 你怎么能这样 |
[02:54] | You went behind my back, | 你瞒着我 |
[02:55] | you spent money you had no right to spend | 花你不该花的钱 |
[02:57] | to buy a pile of lumber and tubes! | 买了一堆烂木头和管子 |
[02:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:00] | It has very detailed assembly instructions, | 它有详尽的组装说明书 |
[03:03] | which I won’t go anywhere near because Malcolm’s doing it. | 我都不用管 反正Malcolm会装 |
[03:06] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意的 |
[03:18] | The baby’s head was in the sun. | 宝宝的头比较偏这边 |
[03:23] | Otto, what are you doing? | Otto 你在干吗 |
[03:24] | I am posting the new safety rules. | 我在张贴新的安全规章 |
[03:25] | There have been far too many senseless accidents. | 因为不够警觉造成的事故太多了 |
[03:29] | People will have no excuse not to be safe. | 以后大家就没借口不注意安全了 |
[03:56] | Francis! You wouldn’t believe what happened– | Francis 你肯定不相信发生了什么 |
[03:58] | I almost… | 我差点就 |
[04:03] | Otto! Oh, my God! | Otto 天呐 |
[04:05] | You okay?! | 你没事吧 |
[04:09] | Manfred Schmidt Manfred Schmidt. | |
[04:14] | Didn’t I tell you? | 不是说过吗 |
[04:15] | You just can’t have a care of the world when you’re in a hot tub. | 一进澡盆万事无忧 |
[04:19] | It’s like a trip back to the old amniotic sac. | 就像回娘胎那样舒服 |
[04:24] | Jamie’s going to be asleep for another hour. | Jamie要再睡一个钟头 |
[04:26] | Do you think I could borrow your car for a quick trip | 我能不能借你车开个短途 |
[04:28] | – to the Lucky Aide? – I’ll drive! | – 跑趟幸福好帮手超市 – 我来开车 |
[04:30] | Oh, no, I’ll be fine, really. | 不用 我自己行的 真的 |
[04:32] | You all look so comfortable, and it’s really just… | 你们看上去正享受着 我真的只是 |
[04:34] | Not a problem at all. I got the key, let’s go. | 完全没问题 我拿好钥匙了 走吧 |
[04:39] | Honey, take a load off. | 宝贝儿 来放松下 |
[04:41] | No, thanks. | 不必 |
[04:42] | Since now you’ve decided | 既然你们决定 |
[04:43] | we’re a family where everyone does whatever they want, | 我们家的人都想要干吗就干吗 |
[04:45] | what I want is to not be in the hot tub. | 我想要的就是不进浴盆 |
[04:49] | These jets are great. | 这些喷水嘴可真棒 |
[04:51] | I couldn’t hear a word she said. | 她说的每个字我都听不见 |
[04:54] | …and if you really listen, | 你用心听的话 |
[04:55] | everything has its own vibration. | 万物都有自己独特地颤动声 |
[04:57] | The trees and the grass… | 树木花草 |
[04:58] | I mean, it’s like the whole world is screaming sometimes. | 我是说 世间万物像都在呐喊着什么 |
[05:02] | But you know, | 但你知道 |
[05:03] | you can get one of those white noise machines | 你可以用一个白噪声舒缓发声器 |
[05:05] | and really crank it… | 真正地把它 |
[05:06] | Oh, stop here. | 这里停一下 |
[05:07] | What about the drug store? | 杂货店不去了吗 |
[05:08] | I just need to grab something. | 我要去拿个东西 |
[05:16] | This is cool. I got to drive. | 爽 我能开车了 |
[05:18] | Plus, I got to know Polly a little bit better. | 另外我也加深了对Polly的了解 |
[05:20] | It turns out she hasn’t had a TV in 12 years, | 原来她都12年没看过电视了 |
[05:23] | and instead of chemicals, her dry cleaner uses tea. | 她的干洗剂不是用化学剂而是用茶 |
[05:26] | Okay, but the driving is still cool. | 好吧 开车还是一样爽 |
[05:28] | – Go! Go! Go! Go! – What? | – 快走 快走 – 什么 |
[05:30] | I said go! | 给我快走 |
[05:37] | What did you do? | 你刚才做了什么 |
[05:38] | Malcolm, just give me a second to explain. | Malcolm 请听我解释一下 |
[05:40] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做坏事 |
[05:41] | Trust me, we are not in any danger. | 相信我 我们是安全的 |
[05:43] | Then take your foot off the gas. | 那就把你的脚从油门挪开 |
[05:50] | OK. What did you take, what is that thing. | 好 你拿的是什么 这是啥东西 |
[05:52] | This is mine. It belongs to me. | 这是我的 它属于我 |
[05:55] | My ex-boyfriend Danny took it and he wouldn’t give it back, | 我前男友Danny拿走了它不肯还我 |
[05:58] | and this happens to be my mother. | 这其实是我妈妈 |
[06:00] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[06:01] | My mother’s in here. Her ashes. | 我妈妈在里面 她的骨灰 |
[06:03] | I meant to get her a nicer urn, | 我本想弄个更好的骨灰瓮 |
[06:05] | but they just raised my tuition at the Wicca School. | 但是他们当时也只够钱送我去巫术学校 |
[06:07] | So why couldn’t you just ask the guy for the ashes? | 你干嘛不直接问那家伙要回骨灰 |
[06:10] | I don’t think that would be a really good route to go with Danny. | 我觉得这对Danny是行不通的 |
[06:12] | – He’s a very troubled man. – What? | – 他很难缠的 – 啥 |
[06:15] | Please don’t tell your parents, okay? | 请别告诉你父母好吗 |
[06:17] | I need you to keep this between us, please? | 我需要你不向其他人提这事儿 求你了 |
[06:21] | I love Jamie, and he loves me, | 我爱Jamie 他也爱我 |
[06:23] | and I’d be crushed if I couldn’t see him. | 见不到他我会崩溃的 |
[06:26] | Literally. Emotions can compress organs, Malcolm. | 千真万确 情感会压迫器官的 Malcolm |
[06:30] | So can you help me out on this? | 你能帮我这回么 |
[06:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[06:36] | All I keep thinking is, | 我脑子里只想着 |
[06:38] | it’s so cool that I’m driving. | 开车太爽了 |
[06:41] | Francis, have you seen Otto? | Francis 见过Otto没 |
[06:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[06:44] | I don’t like letting him out of my sight. | 我不想让他离开我视线范围 |
[06:45] | He’s been so accident-prone. | 他近来很容易惹上事故 |
[06:47] | In the past few days he smashed a buesche. | 最近几天他跌进我们的灌木丛 |
[06:50] | He keeps falling down the stairs. | 他老跌下楼梯 |
[06:52] | This morning he set his hair on fire with his reading glasses. | 今天早上他的老花眼镜把他头发烧着了 |
[06:56] | Gretchen, my love, | 亲爱的Gretchen |
[06:57] | I wonder if you can fetch the tweezers. | 能不能帮我拿下镊子 |
[06:59] | I seem to have an ass-full of cactus. | 我屁股上扎满了仙人掌刺 |
[07:02] | Otto, it was just beginning to heal. | Otto 你屁股不是刚开始愈合么 |
[07:04] | Well, I’m sorry. It’s not like I’m doing this on purpose. | 很抱歉 我又不是自找的 |
[07:09] | Francis, I’m afraid I’m doing this on purpose. | Francis 恐怕我是自找的 |
[07:11] | What, hurting yourself? | 什么 你在自残吗 |
[07:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:13] | It doesn’t seem like all of these things could be accidents. | 不可能这么多意外都是事故而已吧 |
[07:16] | It’s like there is some subconscious drive | 就像冥冥中 |
[07:19] | to punish myself for some unknown… | 有什么在惩罚我 |
[07:24] | Otto, what does the name Manfred Schmidt mean to you? | Otto你认识Manfred Schmid么 |
[07:28] | I haven’t thought about him for years. | 我很多年没记起他了 |
[07:34] | What. | 怎么了 |
[07:35] | Manfred Schmidt is Gretchen’s fiancé. | Manfred Schmidt是Gretchen的未婚夫 |
[07:38] | Well, he was, until I stole her. | 直到我挖了他墙角 |
[07:41] | You stole Gretchen? | 你抢走了Gretchen吗 |
[07:42] | He was my best friend, | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[07:45] | but I was in love with Gretchen, too. | 但同时我也爱Gretchen |
[07:47] | And on the day they were going to elope, | 他们准备私奔那天 |
[07:50] | I told Manfred that Gretchen had already gone | 我告诉Manfred 说Gretchen已经走了 |
[07:54] | and that she would meet him at the train station in Berlin. | 要和他在柏林火车站碰头 |
[07:57] | Oh, Otto. | Otto 你啊 |
[07:58] | Poor Gretchen stood in the rain for hours, | 可怜的Gretchen在雨里等了几个小时 |
[08:00] | devastated. | 心力交瘁 |
[08:01] | And then I came along, | 然后我出现了 |
[08:03] | and I comforted her, | 安慰她 |
[08:04] | and one thing led to another thing, and, uh… | 顺其自然地 然后就 |
[08:07] | well, here we are– 25 years of perfect love… | 到了如今 已经是25年的圆满爱情 |
[08:11] | built on a lie. | 只是建立在谎言基础上 |
[08:13] | Otto, this is obviously tearing you up inside. | Otto 这事儿让你内心愧疚 |
[08:15] | Why don’t you just call this guy | 干嘛不打个电话给他 |
[08:17] | and apologize before you really end up hurting yourself? | 道个歉免得将来真正伤害到自己 |
[08:19] | Francis, I don’t think I have the courage. | Francis 我鼓不起勇气 |
[08:21] | Besides, now that I know what is behind it, | 另外既然我知道背后原因了 |
[08:25] | maybe the problem will go away. | 问题也许就消散了 |
[08:29] | Those are thumb tacks. | 那杯是图钉 |
[08:33] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[08:34] | Noah and I were supposed to play together, | 我和Noah说好一起玩的 |
[08:36] | but when I got to his house, he wasn’t there. | 但我去他家 他却不在 |
[08:38] | I waited for an hour, but he never showed up. | 我等了一个钟头 他却一直没出现 |
[08:41] | Don’t be so negative. | 别那么消极嘛 |
[08:43] | Maybe he got hurt and was taken to the hospital, | 也许他受伤去医院了呢 |
[08:45] | or maybe his grandmother died. | 又或者他奶奶死了呢 |
[08:50] | and then my guy parachutes in and shoots your guy. | 接着我的人跳伞而降射杀你的人 |
[08:53] | Oh! I’m cold! I’m so cold! | 我觉得好冷 好冷啊 |
[09:00] | Watch, you can see a plane, come and say “ah” | 看 灰机 来 说“啊” |
[09:03] | Boy, you know, I think the tension in my neck | 天呐 我觉得我头颈的不舒服 |
[09:04] | was dulling my taste buds. | 使我的味觉不敏感 |
[09:06] | These hamburgers are amazing, honey. | 但这些汉堡真的很赞 宝贝 |
[09:08] | Well, thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[09:09] | And even with the cheese, | 即便加了芝士 |
[09:10] | it came in for less than $2,800. | 这玩意儿也不要2800刀 |
[09:13] | Who has the mustard? | 芥末在谁那 |
[09:14] | I don’t know, maybe Reese stole it. | 不知道 大概Reese偷走的 |
[09:16] | Like he steals everything. | 就像他偷走其它所有东西 |
[09:18] | Well, maybe the mustard likes me better. | 大概芥末更喜欢我 |
[09:20] | Maybe the mustard and I have more fun. | 大概我和芥末在一起更快乐 |
[09:22] | You totally stole Noah from me! | 你根本是从我身边偷走了Noah |
[09:24] | Whoa, you can’t just change subjects on me. | 你不能这么转换概念 |
[09:27] | We were talking about mustard. | 我们不是在说芥末吗 |
[09:28] | I was talking about Noah. | 我一直在说的是Noah |
[09:30] | Oh, man, what a great kid. | 这样啊 多好的一个孩子 |
[09:32] | It’s like having a little brother, you know? | 就像有了个小弟弟 懂吗 |
[09:34] | He was so proud of me | 他好为我自豪的 |
[09:35] | when I beat the crap out of Craig Janson for him. | 我替他狠狠揍了Craig Janson一顿 |
[09:37] | It was a nice moment. | 当时真美好 |
[09:39] | – Malcolm, how was your drive today? – Fine. | – Malcolm 今天开车如何 – 很好 |
[09:41] | Just went to the Lucky Aide and back, that’s it, huh? | 去了次幸福好帮手就回来了 对吧 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:45] | The Lucky Aide is only two and a half miles each way, | 好帮手单程只要两英里半 |
[09:47] | yet the odometer mysteriously gained 23 miles. | 但是里程表神秘地增加了23英里 |
[09:52] | Okay, well, after I dropped Polly off, | 我把Polly送到那后 |
[09:56] | I took the car by myself. I’m sorry. | 我自己开了会儿车 |
[09:57] | I was just so excited, and I wanted to show off, | 我很兴奋 我想显摆一下 |
[10:00] | so I drove around the mall. | 我在超市周围兜了一圈 |
[10:01] | Well, thank you for being honest with me. | 谢谢你对我坦诚 |
[10:04] | – Now give me the permit. – What? | – 把驾驶许可给我 – 啥 |
[10:06] | Two months without driving. | 两个月不准开车 |
[10:07] | – But, Mom… – Because you were honest with me, | – 是 老妈 – 鉴于你还算老实 |
[10:09] | I’m not going to wad this up | 我就不把它揉成团 |
[10:10] | and throw it down the garbage disposal. | 扔进垃圾桶 |
[10:12] | That’s so unfair! Dad? | 这不公平 老爸你说 |
[10:13] | Malcolm, you know I always agree with your mother. | Malcolm你知道我一直站你妈一边 |
[10:15] | Whether or not she holds herself to the same standard. | 不论她是不是对自己也一样严格 |
[10:40] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[10:41] | I’m sick of all the noise around here. | 我受够了这里的噪音 |
[10:43] | Everybody out! | 全给我出去 |
[10:44] | Hal, you’re taking the boys to the movies, now! | Hal 你带孩子去看电影 这就去 |
[10:46] | Everybody up! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 全体起立 走 都走 |
[10:58] | I didn’t know the movie was going to be sold out. | 我不知道电影票卖完了 |
[11:00] | I’ll get the paper. | 我去拿报纸 |
[11:01] | I didn’t want to see the dog movie anyway. | 反正我也不想看关于狗的电影 |
[11:03] | Well, whatever we see, I have be back by 7:00. | 不管看什么 我七点要回来 |
[11:06] | Me and Noah are ambushing Kevin Teevens. | 我和Noah要偷袭Kevin Teeven |
[11:09] | Another one? What are you, his enforcer? | 又来一个 你算什么 他的打手吗 |
[11:11] | It’s called being a friend. | 这叫友谊 |
[11:13] | Okay, what do you boys want to see? | 你们想看什么 |
[11:15] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[11:16] | The real fun is being driven there by my dad. | 反正乐趣就是坐老爸开的车 |
[11:18] | Come on. Hey, what about this one? | 别嘛 哎 这个怎么样 |
[11:20] | There’s a review right here. | 这儿有影评 |
[11:44] | Sounds good. Let’s go. | 看着不错 走吧 |
[12:09] | Well, he’s missing out on a great cardio workout. | 好吧 他错过了很棒的有氧运动 |
[12:15] | Malcolm, right? | Malcolm对吧 |
[12:17] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[12:18] | My name is Danny. | 我叫Danny |
[12:19] | I believe you took something that belongs to me. | 我觉得你拿走了我的东西 |
[12:24] | Would you think I won’t find you? | 你以为我找不到你吗 |
[12:26] | Do you think you could get away with this? | 你以为你能一走了之 |
[12:27] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻 |
[12:28] | Do you think this is fun for me?! | 你以为这很好玩吗 |
[12:31] | I don’t know what question to answer. | 我不知道该回答哪个问题 |
[12:35] | Sinus headache. | 我窦性头痛发作了 |
[12:37] | The pain makes me furious | 头痛引起怒气 |
[12:38] | and the fury makes it more painful | 怒气加重头痛 |
[12:39] | and then you just black out | 接着就直接昏过去了 |
[12:41] | and you don’t know what you did. | 完全不知道发生了什么 |
[12:43] | How can I help you? | 你要我怎么做 |
[12:44] | I want the urn that Polly took. | 我要Polly拿走的骨灰瓮 |
[12:46] | You want her mother’s ashes? | 你要她妈妈的骨灰吗 |
[12:48] | She told you her mother’s in there? | 她告诉你里面是她妈妈么 |
[12:50] | My father’s in there. | 我爸爸在那里面 |
[12:52] | My father, who I loved, | 我亲爱的爸爸 |
[12:55] | who went cold turkey for my graduation. | 为了我能毕业戒了自己的瘾 |
[12:58] | That’s whose ashes are in there. | 他的骨灰在里面 |
[13:00] | – Oh. Well… – You are going to give me that urn. | – 好吧 – 你得给我那个骨灰瓮 |
[13:02] | I know where you live, so listen up. | 我知道你住哪儿 听好了 |
[13:06] | I’m going to go get an allergy shot | 我要去打退过敏针 |
[13:08] | And right after that, | 那以后 |
[13:10] | I’m coming over to your house for the ashes. | 我会去你家拿骨灰 |
[13:17] | Well, look at the giant surprise that happened here. | 看看这个大惊喜 |
[13:20] | You want to tell me this wasn’t a huge waste of money now? | 你还想说这不是浪费了一大笔钱吗 |
[13:23] | Every tub has a break-in period. | 每个澡盆都得有个磨合期 |
[13:25] | It’s just adjusting to our natural body chemistry. | 它只是在适应我们体内的化学物质 |
[13:28] | There’s a six-inch crust of algae. | 里面都长了六尺长的水藻了 |
[13:30] | The tub is fine. | 澡盆没问题 |
[13:42] | See? Absolutely perfect. | 看 完全没问题 |
[13:55] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[13:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:57] | I just met Danny, | 我遇到了Danny |
[13:58] | and he says his father’s ashes are in that urn. | 他说他爸爸骨灰在那瓶子里 |
[14:00] | Well, yes, they are. | 是啊 是在里面 |
[14:02] | So you lied. | 那么你是撒谎了 |
[14:03] | No, the truth is, it’s my mother’s ashes, | 不 实际上 有我妈妈的骨灰 |
[14:05] | his father’s ashes, | 有他爸爸的骨灰 |
[14:07] | the springer spaniel that we bought together | 还有我们一起买的斯伯林格斯班尼犬 |
[14:09] | and a cat I had before I met him. | 还有我遇见他之前养的猫 |
[14:10] | – What? – You know how when you move in with somebody, | – 啥 – 你知道当你和人同居 |
[14:14] | you mix up your plates and your CDs… | 你会把唱片和CD之类的放在一起 |
[14:16] | Look, he was acting really, really scary. | 听着 他的行为很吓人 |
[14:19] | Like psycho dangerous scary. | 就像危险的精神病患 |
[14:21] | Just tell me, do I need to be worried? | 告诉我 需要担心吗 |
[14:23] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[14:26] | Yes! | 是的 |
[14:27] | Oh, God. All right. I’ve got to think. | 天呐 好吧 我想想 |
[14:30] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想出办法 |
[14:34] | I couldn’t think of anything. | 我想不出怎么办好 |
[14:36] | We’re out of the city; you can turn on the headlights. | 我们出城了 可以开大灯了 |
[14:40] | Okay, his plane landed an hour ago. | 他的飞机一小时前就降落了 |
[14:42] | He should be here any minute. | 他随时会到 |
[14:43] | Manfred Schmidt Manfred Schmidt. | |
[14:44] | What if the fire is still there between him and Gretchen? | 要是他和Gretchen间余情未了怎么办 |
[14:48] | Come on, Otto, | 得了吧 Otto |
[14:49] | you know how much Gretchen loves you | 你知道Gretchen有多爱你的 |
[14:51] | I can do this. | 我能应付的 |
[14:53] | I will go get Gretchen. | 我去叫Gretchen来 |
[15:00] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:01] | Please… make sure my chef finds the kitchen. | 请确保我的厨子找到厨房 |
[15:05] | Mr. Schmidt, welcome. Did you have a nice flight? | 欢迎 Schmidt先生 旅途愉快吗 |
[15:07] | Oh, yes, thanks. | 当然 谢谢 |
[15:09] | When you fly your own jet, | 搭私人飞机过来 |
[15:10] | it always makes the time go so much faster. | 总是会快很多 |
[15:13] | Uh, did your wife come with you? | 您夫人一起来的么 |
[15:15] | Oh, I never married. | 我至今未婚 |
[15:16] | After Gretchen broke my heart, I just couldn’t. | Gretchen伤我心后 我无心嫁娶 |
[15:20] | Every day I think of what might have been, | 每天我都想着事情本该如何发展 |
[15:22] | and now– thanks to you– what still could be. | 现在 多亏你 事情还能挽回 |
[15:26] | Do you think she likes giant diamonds? | 你觉得她会喜欢超大钻石吗 |
[15:30] | Uh… look, there’s been a change in plans. | 呃 听着 计划有变 |
[15:35] | Gretchen isn’t here. | Gretchen不在这儿 |
[15:36] | I’m afraid she stood you up. | 恐怕她爽约了 |
[15:37] | What? | 啥 |
[15:38] | She said she wasn’t interested, | 她说她没兴趣 |
[15:39] | and then she disapeared. | 然后就闪了 |
[15:41] | Tough break. | 真倒霉 |
[15:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[15:43] | Seriously. You know how flighty Gretchen can be. | 真的 你知道Gretchen有多轻浮 |
[15:46] | I didn’t come all the way from Germany | 我大老远从德国跑来 |
[15:47] | to be turned away by some messenger boy. | 不是为了被个传话的小子回绝的 |
[15:50] | I’m not leaving until I see Gretchen. | 不见Gretchen我绝不走 |
[16:06] | Otto, why are you being so mysterious? | Otto 干嘛玩得那么神秘 |
[16:09] | What is this big terrible secret? | 那个可怕的秘密在哪 |
[16:13] | Well… | 那个 |
[16:17] | Otto paid way too much for these earrings. | Otto花了太多钱在这对耳环上了 |
[16:22] | Okay, my mom says I can stay for dinner. | 好了 我妈说我可以留下吃晚饭 |
[16:24] | Cool. | 酷 |
[16:26] | Oh, Dewey. Noah’s going to need your chair. | Dewey 等会儿你的椅子给Noah |
[16:29] | He’s not your friend, Reese. | 他不是你朋友 Reese |
[16:30] | Noah just made friends with me to get to you. | Noah利用我来接触你 |
[16:33] | And he’s just using you to beat people up for him. | 他只是利用你来揍人 |
[16:35] | Reese, take him out. | Reese 把他带走 |
[16:38] | No, listen. | 不 听着 |
[16:39] | Last week, three kids beat the crap out of him. | 上周三个小孩海扁了他一顿 |
[16:42] | He’s not tough enough to get them back, but you are. | 他没办法回击 但你可以 |
[16:44] | You already paid back Kevin Teevens and Craig Jansen. | 你已经揍了Kevin Teevens和Craig Jansen |
[16:47] | All that’s left is Todd Lemmon, | 就剩Todd Lemmon了 |
[16:49] | and I took care of him myself. | 我自己搞定他了 |
[16:53] | Here’s a piece of his T-shirt. | 这是从他T恤上撕下的 |
[16:55] | Here’s his retainer with part of a tooth still on it. | 这是还带着他部分牙齿的矫正器 |
[16:58] | And here’s my four-day suspension slip. | 然后这是我四天停学查看的纸条 |
[17:02] | Wow. You really nailed him. | 你真的打倒他了 |
[17:04] | Thanks, Dewey. Go to hell, Reese. | 谢谢Dewey 去死吧 Reese |
[17:08] | Wait. So it’s just over? | 等等 就这么结束了吗 |
[17:11] | Is that all I was to you, a couple of fists? | 我对你来说 就是打架用的吗 |
[17:14] | I have some guys you can beat up for me. | 你也可以帮我揍几个人 |
[17:18] | It’s too soon. | 我还没走出来 |
[17:21] | Are you positive Danny won’t go to our house? | 你确定Danny不会去我们家么 |
[17:23] | I told him specifically that | 我专程告诉他 |
[17:25] | he wouldn’t find us or the ashes there. | 他不会在那里找到我们或者骨灰 |
[17:27] | I just hope he checks his messages. | 希望他能看到语音留言 |
[17:30] | Danny’s not home. | Danny不在家 |
[17:34] | That doesn’t work when he’s in the car. | 他在车上你踩也没用 |
[17:36] | Let go! Let go! | 松脚 松脚 |
[17:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[17:40] | I’m here to get what’s mine. | 我来拿回属于我的 |
[17:41] | You had no right to take my father from me! | 你无权带走我的爸爸 |
[17:43] | Your “father”? Please. | 你也好意思叫爸爸 |
[17:44] | When he was sick, | 他生病的时候 |
[17:45] | you made him live in a junked-out car in the backyard. | 你让他住在后院的报废车里 |
[17:47] | That was a Le Sabre! | 那是辆别克名使 |
[17:49] | Do you hear the way she talks to me? | 你听到她怎么和我说话吗 |
[17:50] | I’m just driving. | 我只管开车 |
[17:51] | We had an agreement. | 我们有约定的 |
[17:53] | We said the ashes would stay right by the coffeemaker | 我们说好骨灰就放在咖啡机旁边 |
[17:55] | and we’d all be together. Forever. | 我们永远永远在一起 |
[17:58] | You and me, and our dead ancestors, and pets. | 你 我 我们的长辈 还有宠物 |
[18:00] | Then one day I come home from drum circle | 接着有天我从音乐聚会回来 |
[18:02] | and you’re gone without even saying good-bye! | 你已经不辞而别了 |
[18:05] | Danny, you’re the one who violated the agreement | Danny 你才是破坏约定的人 |
[18:08] | because you had to dominate every moment of my life. | 因为你要控制我生命中每时每刻 |
[18:11] | You even had to cut my hair. | 你甚至连我头发都要帮我剪 |
[18:13] | And I don’t like bangs! | 而我讨厌刘海 |
[18:14] | Are you insane? With your bone structure, you… | 你疯了吗 以你的骨架 你 |
[18:18] | Never mind. | 不管那些 |
[18:19] | – You’re not taking my father. – You can’t have my mother. | – 不准你带走我爸 – 不准带走我妈 |
[18:22] | Give me the ashes. | 给我骨灰 |
[18:23] | I will not! | 不给 |
[18:25] | What are you do…? Aah! Malcolm! | 你在干嘛 啊 Malcolm |
[18:30] | I have heard enough of this. | 我听够了 |
[18:32] | I am sick of you people screaming about the ashes | 我听够了你们争这些骨灰 |
[18:35] | when it’s clearly not about the ashes. | 但其实问题不在骨灰 |
[18:37] | – It’s not? – I think it is. | – 不是吗 – 我以为是的 |
[18:39] | The problem is your relationship. | 问题出在你们的关系上 |
[18:41] | And you’re never going to get past it | 你们永远不能跨过这道坎 |
[18:43] | unless you start talking to each other like human beings. | 直到你们俩开始用平常心态说话 |
[18:50] | I-I guess I freaked out… | 我想我是吓坏了 |
[18:53] | when you left me without even saying good-bye. | 你不告而别 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:59] | We both knew it had to end. | 我们都知道该结束了 |
[19:02] | I just couldn’t face hurting you. | 我只是不想当面伤害你 |
[19:05] | You deserved better from me. | 你值得被更好对待 |
[19:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:12] | So if, uh, there’s nobody else back there, | 那么 要是后座没其他人再跳出来 |
[19:15] | I’m just gonna turn around and go home. | 我就要掉头回家了 |
[19:17] | You’re a heart healer, Malcolm. | 你真是心灵治愈大师 Malcolm |
[19:20] | I’m pretty sure it’s too late for you now, | 我确定现在已经迟了 |
[19:22] | but in the next life, you’re gonna really cash in. | 但是下辈子 你会赚到的 |
[19:31] | I have to say, I’ve only ever seen this on boats. | 要我说 这种损伤只有轮船船底有 |
[19:34] | I’m gonna have to make some phone calls on this one. | 我得打几个电话了解一下这种损伤 |
[19:41] | Go ahead and say it. I know you’re dying to. | 说吧 我知道你很想说 |
[19:46] | Why do I always have to be the fun killer? | 为什么每次都是我来做恶人 |
[19:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[19:51] | Do you know what it’s like | 你知道 |
[19:52] | to be the person in charge of saying “no” all the time? | 老是负责说”不行”是什么感受吗 |
[19:56] | I hate it. | 我很不喜欢 |
[19:58] | Honey, we depend on you for that. | 亲爱的我们就指望你干那个 |
[20:00] | You are the one that keeps us from killing ourselves. | 没有你我们会弄死自己的 |
[20:03] | Yes, but all I ever hear is, | 是的 但我听到的回应都是 |
[20:04] | “Why can’t we?” and “You never let us.” | “为什么不能”或者”你从来不准” |
[20:08] | Just once can’t I be the person | 就不能有一次 |
[20:11] | who gets to have the fun, crazy idea? | 让我做一次想出疯狂有趣点子的人吗 |
[20:14] | You know what? Absolutely. | 知道么 完全可以 |
[20:17] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[20:19] | What do you have in mind? | 你想出什么点子了 |
[20:22] | Well, I can’t come up with something just on the spot. | 我没法当场就想出这样的点子 |
[20:25] | Okay. This should stunt the algae growth. | 好了 这应该能阻碍水藻侵袭身体 |
[20:28] | This should burn off your outer layer of skin. | 这个能除去你外层的烂皮 |
[20:31] | And these pills will gradually kill | 这些药能杀死 |
[20:32] | what’s lodged in your urethra. | 你尿道里的那些残余 |
[20:37] | It was a kidnapping situation and it wasn’t our fault… | 我们被绑架了 不是我们的错 |
[20:41] | Where’s Mom and Dad? | 老爸老妈去哪了 |
[20:42] | They’re not home yet. | 没回家呢 |
[20:43] | Oh, my God, this is fate. | 老天 这是命运 |
[20:44] | We said “knock, knock.” | 我们说“有人在吗” |
[20:46] | And this is the universe saying, “Who’s there?” | 这是命运在说”谁在那里” |
[20:48] | If they ask, I was here all night. | 要是问起来 我一晚都在 |
[20:52] | Oh, boys, | 孩子们 |
[20:54] | your mom has a really crazy idea she wants to run by you. | 你们妈妈有个疯狂的点子要和你们说 |
[20:57] | Probably too crazy. | 可能会太过疯狂 |
[20:58] | Lois Lois. | |
[21:00] | We are going to have ice cream on the good china. | 我们要用上等的瓷器吃冰激凌 |
[21:07] | – Wow, that’s crazy. – Oh, cool. – Are you sure? | – 太疯狂了 – 酷 – 你确定吗 |
[21:09] | I told you. | 我就说过么 |