时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How was the park? | 去公园玩得怎么样 |
[00:02] | Oh, it was great. | 太棒了 |
[00:03] | We had a blast! | 我们俩都很开心 |
[00:08] | – Hal? – I know, I know, it’s filthy. | – Hal – 我知道 玩得太脏了 |
[00:10] | I decided to let him out to crawl around the dirt a little while. | 我让他在泥地里爬了一会儿 |
[00:13] | He had so much fun rolling around with the other kids. | 他跟别的小孩儿滚得可高兴了 |
[00:15] | – You should’ve seen him. – Hal! | – 你要是在就好了 – Hal |
[00:17] | Lois, you can’t treat the boy like he is made of glass! | Lois 你不要把他整天捧在手心里 |
[00:19] | He’ll be fine. We can clean him up. | 他会好好的 洗干净就行 |
[00:21] | The important thing is that Jamie and I had fun together. | 重要的是我和Jamie玩得高兴 |
[00:25] | This isn’t Jamie. | 这不是Jamie |
[00:31] | I know exactly who I switch him with. | 我正好知道我跟谁换了 |
[00:41] | Boys, Aunt Susan will be here any minute. | 孩子们 Susan阿姨随时都会到 |
[00:43] | I thought I told you to clean up the kitchen! | 厨房怎么还没打扫完 |
[00:46] | You heard your mother, do it again. | 妈妈发话了 再打扫一遍 |
[00:48] | No, no, no, wait, no one’s cleaning up. | 不 不 不 等会 不用打扫了 |
[00:50] | If Susan can’t accept how we live, | 要是Susan不接受我们的生活方式 |
[00:52] | she can just get back on her high horse | 那她就带着那高傲的态度 |
[00:53] | and ride off to that sterile tomb she calls a home. | 回她称为家的那个无菌坟墓里去 |
[00:57] | Why is Mom always so weird about Aunt Susan? | 为什么一说起Susan阿姨 老妈就这么奇怪 |
[01:00] | Dad used to be Aunt Susan’s boyfriend, | 老爸以前是Susan阿姨的男朋友 |
[01:01] | until Mom stole him. | 老妈把他抢走了 |
[01:04] | But we don’t know anything about it. | 记着我们什么都不知道 |
[01:06] | We also think Francis | 还有Francis |
[01:07] | is a year younger than he really is. | 其实比他真实年龄小一岁 |
[01:08] | – Got it. – There she is! | – 懂了 – 她来了 |
[01:12] | – Sweet, she brought the Mustang! – Oh man! | – 太棒了 她买了辆野马 – 天呐 |
[01:15] | Well, when you hang on to every penny until it screams bloody murder, | 如果你死抠每一分钱到钱都看不过的份上 |
[01:17] | you can afford nice things. | 你也可以买这种好东西 |
[01:20] | Wish your father and I are better about that | 我倒想你爸和我也能这样 |
[01:21] | instead of frittering our money away on all the little extras for you boys. | 而不是整天给你们买没用的东西浪费钱 |
[01:26] | – Susan! – I’m so happy to see you! | – Susan – 见到你太高兴了 |
[01:30] | And I don’t want you to worry about your last phone call. | 别在意上次我们通话时说的话 |
[01:32] | I’ve completely forgiven you. | 我已经原谅你了 |
[01:33] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[01:35] | I guess the drive took a little longer than expected? | 怎么晚到了呢 |
[01:38] | Well, lunch will taste fine cold. | 丰盛的晚餐早就准备好了 |
[01:39] | – Hi. Hi, Aunt Susan – Hello! | – 嗨 Susan阿姨 – 你们好 |
[01:40] | Listen to the deep voices. Unbelievable! | 声音都变这么低沉了啊 太好了 |
[01:43] | Lois, they’re almost grown and you’re still popping them out. | Lois 这几个都长大了 你还不断往外生啊 |
[01:47] | And this must be Jamie. Hello, sweetie. | 这一定就是Jamie了 你好 宝宝 |
[01:51] | Hello, cutie pie. | 你好呀 小宝贝 |
[01:52] | – Hi, Susan! – Hal! | – 嗨 Susan – Hal |
[01:54] | Look at you. You’re such a sweetie pie. | 看看 多可爱呀 |
[01:57] | Uh, boys, why don’t you go get Aunt Susan’s bags out of her fancy car? | 孩子们 帮Susan阿姨把行李从跑车里拿来 |
[02:01] | – That car is outrageous. – Well, sometimes you just have to treat yourself. | – 这车太棒了 – 有时候你就得对自己好点 |
[02:06] | – Oh, and I brought a gift for Jamie. – Wow. Susan, thank you. | – 我给Jamie买个份礼物 – 哇 Susan 谢谢 |
[02:10] | After six months of shopping, this must be quite a card. | 过了六个月才来 这卡片一定很特别 |
[02:13] | Oh, it’s not the card, it’s what’s inside. | 卡片不重要 重要的是里面的东西 |
[02:15] | It’s a $5,000 savings bond. | 这是张五千块的储存券 |
[02:19] | Well, I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么 |
[02:21] | It’s going to mature right around the time he’s ready to go off to college. | 到Jamie上大学的时候应该就能取很多钱了 |
[02:24] | Someone should be thinking of that. | 至少有人要考虑到他上大学的事 |
[02:29] | Okay, girls, this is | 好了 姑娘们 这是 |
[02:31] | the wildest, most remote area on the entire ranch. | 牧场里最荒凉最近偏远的地区 |
[02:34] | You think we can handle a whole weekend out here? | 你们有信心在这里过一个周末吗 |
[02:37] | Britney and Ashley want to marry you. | Britney和Ashley想嫁给你 |
[02:40] | No, no, you can’t do that. George! George! | 不 不 你不能这样 George George |
[02:46] | I’m sorry, we have to go back. | 很抱歉 我们必须回去了 |
[02:48] | My ex-husband is trying to have | 我前夫竟然想用他男友的种子 |
[02:49] | my frozen eggs fertilized by his boyfriend. | 和我的冷冻卵子来生个宝宝 |
[02:52] | Come on, girls. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[02:54] | Girls, butter cups are brave in the face of disappointment. | 姑娘们 “奶油杯”成员要勇敢地面对失望 |
[03:02] | You know what? You take the van back. I’ll watch the girls. | 这样吧 你把车开回去 我来照顾她们 |
[03:06] | – Are you sure you can handle it? – Absolutely.This is my backyard. | – 你能行吗 – 当然 这相当于我的后花园 |
[03:09] | Besides, look at all those merit badges. | 再说了 她们身上的勋章也不是白来的 |
[03:12] | – Can we? – Can we? | – 可以吗 -可以吗 |
[03:14] | Well, they have been looking forward to this for so long. | 好吧 她们也期待很久了 |
[03:17] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会好好的 |
[03:21] | Where are we? | 这是哪 |
[03:22] | I don’t know,sweetie. Mr. Mountain Lion didn’t give me enough time to grab my compass. | 不知道 狮子先生也没让我带上指南针啊 |
[03:26] | – I’m hungry. – Yeah, well, I’m going to refer you back to the mountain lion thing. | – 我饿了 – 是吗 让我再跟你讲讲狮子先生的故事 |
[03:30] | – Where are we gonna sleep? – Girls, please! | – 我们要睡哪 – 大小姐们 拜托了 |
[03:33] | We have water, we’ll find shelter and I know the land. | 我们带着水 找个过夜的地方 这块儿我熟 |
[03:37] | There’s food all around us. | 而且到处都是吃的 |
[03:39] | Look! Those are edible fungi called truffles. | 看 这些能吃的菌就叫松露 |
[03:42] | Those are deer turds. | 那是鹿的粑粑 |
[03:45] | Okay, well, we’re all gonna learn a lot this weekend. | 好吧 看来我们都能在这周末学到东西 |
[03:50] | – That pasta was fabulous, Reese. – How’s Larry? | – Reese 这意面太好吃了 – Larry如何了 |
[03:53] | He won’t stop fighting with Mom. | 他老是跟妈吵架 |
[03:55] | The other day she barged in on him when he was in the bath tub. | 有一天他泡澡的时候老妈闯了进去 |
[03:57] | So he stood up, yanked off her wig and dried himself with it. Very thoroughly. | 他就把她的假发扯来擦身子 还擦得很仔细 |
[04:03] | That Larry is a keeper. | Larry可是个好男人 |
[04:04] | Yeah, it’s so great he’s not a back-stabbing weasel. | 是啊 尤其是他不会在我背后捅刀子 |
[04:08] | A weasel is a horrible animal. | 那可不好 |
[04:12] | Susan, I’ve been thinking about the gift you gave Jamie. | Suan 我一直在想你给Jamie的礼物 |
[04:14] | I know, Lois, and you don’t have to worry about it. | 我知道 Lois 别担心 |
[04:17] | I brought gifts for the other boys, too. | 我也给他们带了礼物 |
[04:20] | Yes! Sitting here looking interested finally pays off. | 耶 坐在这假装感兴趣终于有回报了 |
[04:23] | No, Susan, that’s not what I meant. | 不 Susan 我不是这个意思 |
[04:24] | I’m uncomfortable with the amount. | 这实在是太多了 |
[04:26] | It’s awfully extravagant. | 太夸张了 |
[04:28] | Oh, you think everything is extravagant. | 噢 你觉得所有东西都夸张 |
[04:30] | Now, I know how much little Dewey likes candy, | 我知道Dewey有多喜欢糖 |
[04:33] | so I got him a professional | 所以我给他买了一个 |
[04:35] | cotton candy machine. | 专业棉花糖机 |
[04:42] | Susan, what are you doing? We don’t own a circus. | Susan 你这是干嘛 我们又不是开马戏团的 |
[04:45] | Well, now you can feel like you do. | 你现在可以感觉你开了 |
[04:47] | Now I’m sorry, but you two boys are going to have to share a gift. | 不好意思 但是你们俩要一起分一份礼物 |
[04:51] | – I’m giving you the Mustang. – Oh, my God! You’re kidding! | – 我要把那辆野马送你们 – 噢 天啊 没开玩笑吧 |
[04:54] | Thank you. I never believed | 谢谢 我从来 |
[04:55] | anything Mom said about you. | 没相信过老妈说你的坏话 |
[04:57] | Susan, you can’t give them a car. | Susan 你不能送辆车给他们 |
[04:59] | Mom, technically this is a transaction between Aunt Susan and us. | 妈 这是Susan阿姨和我们的事儿 |
[05:02] | And I’m willing to hire a lawyer to enforce it. | 你要不准的话我就请个律师 |
[05:04] | You wanna go there, I’ll go there. | 你反对我就奉陪 |
[05:06] | You know, Lois, usually when someone gives gifts, | Lois 别人给你送礼物的时候 |
[05:09] | people say thank you. | 你应该说谢谢 |
[05:11] | Well, I’m sorry, this… sudden generosity, coming from you, is a little baffling. | 不好意思 你突然这么大方 让我有点困惑 |
[05:17] | Oh, I’m sorry that the concept of | 噢 要是敞开心扉和无私奉献 |
[05:19] | opening your heart and giving is so baffling to you. | 让你觉得困惑的话 真是不好意思 |
[05:23] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[05:23] | some people might not think of it as giving. | 有些人不觉得这是无私奉献 |
[05:26] | Some people might think it as just showing off. | 他们觉得这是在炫耀 |
[05:28] | Oh, here we go! We’re only three hours in and we’ve already received our first visit | 噢 又来了 我才来了三个小时就遭到了 |
[05:31] | from the Queen Bee of Moral Superiority. | 女皇那崇高道德的指责 |
[05:34] | And here’s the victim, right on schedule! | 对对 你总是受害者 |
[05:37] | I became the victim on my prom night | 早在高中舞会那晚 |
[05:39] | when I walked into the garage | 我走进车房 |
[05:40] | and caught my boyfriend | 看到我男朋友在车盖上 |
[05:42] | having sex with my sister on the hood of my car! | 跟我姐姐做爱的时候我就已经是受害者了 |
[05:49] | – Where do I look? – There’s nowhere to look. | – 我该看哪 – 我也不知道啊 |
[05:57] | Dad, please, you don’t have to do this. We love this car. | 爸 拜托了 不要这样 我们很喜欢这车 |
[06:00] | We promise we won’t try to drive it until you say we can. | 保证在你答应之前不把它开出去 |
[06:02] | You think your mom and I were born yesterday? | 你以为我跟你妈是第一天认识你们啊 |
[06:05] | How can you do this?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[06:10] | Boys, please. I know this is hard for you to understand, | 孩子们 我知道你们很难理解 |
[06:12] | but you’re just going to have to realize that your mom and Susan are crazy. | 但你们必须认识到老妈和阿姨都是疯子 |
[06:16] | The sooner you learn to accept that, the better. | 越早看清这点越好 |
[06:22] | Okay, girls, | 好了 姑娘们 |
[06:23] | we got a nice cozy cave to sleep in, | 我们找到了一个舒服的山洞 |
[06:25] | a big roaring fire… I’d say things are looking up. | 生了火堆 看来事情有好转嘛 |
[06:28] | That isn’t enough firewood. | 木头不够了 |
[06:29] | You have to keep the fire going all night to keep animals away. | 这火堆必须烧一整晚 不能让动物跑进来 |
[06:34] | Okay, Meagan, Kirsten, go get more firewood, | Meagan Kirsten 去捡木头 |
[06:37] | and make sure it’s not this dumb | 像Francis捡的这些 |
[06:39] | green stuff Francis got. | 长了绿毛的不要 |
[06:42] | Whoa, whoa, you girls aren’t going anywhere. | 嘿 嘿 你们哪都不能去 |
[06:44] | It’s dark out there. I’m in charge here and I’m telling you to stay. | 外面太黑了 我是队长 我命令你们待在这儿 |
[06:48] | I vote Britney to be our new leader. All in favor? | 我选Britney当新队长 同意的举手 |
[06:52] | I accept. Now you guys get the firewood | 我接受 你们去找木头 |
[06:55] | and you guys move the blankets to the dry part of the cave. | 你们把毯子搬到干的地方去 |
[06:58] | What are you doing? You can’t change the leader. | 这是干嘛 你们不能换队长 |
[07:00] | – We voted. – It doesn’t matter. | – 这是民主选举 – 这没用 |
[07:03] | Now I’m the grown-up, so that puts me in charge. | 我是大人 所以我是队长 |
[07:05] | All you girls, you sit down, cause no one’s going anywhere. | 所有人都坐下 都不能出去 |
[07:10] | *We are the Buttercups. We’re true blue * | *我们是奶油杯 我们骄傲* |
[07:14] | *We stick together just like glue* | *团结一致像胶水* |
[07:18] | *We never doubt what we can do* | *从不质疑不后退* |
[07:22] | *We’re honest through and through* | *坦诚相对好姐妹* |
[07:32] | I’m in charge. | 我是老大 |
[07:36] | I’m in charge. | 我才是老大 |
[07:38] | This is torture. The car’s just sitting there and no one can drive it. | 太折磨人了 看着这么好的车不能开 |
[07:42] | Yeah, it’s like that hot nun who comes around every year for toy drive. | 对 就像每年看着性感修女拉着一车玩具 |
[07:46] | You know what? We are not gonna let Mom and Dad get away with this. | 知道不 不能让爸妈这么对我们 |
[07:50] | Forget it, Reese. | 算了吧 Reese |
[07:51] | Your ball cutters can’t handle that lock. | 你的刀打不开那锁 |
[07:54] | And dad’s ball cutter is in the garage. | 老爸的刀又在车房里 |
[07:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[07:57] | You don’t understand the power of my brain, Malcolm. | 你不知道我脑子里有多少能量 Malcolm |
[08:00] | It’s like a deeper Venus that’s in total darkness. | 就像是完全在黑暗中的金星 |
[08:03] | But once in a while, just for a moment, | 但每过一阵子 就有那么一瞬间 |
[08:06] | a brilliant shed of light shines directly down into it. | 智慧的闪电就会直劈进去 |
[08:10] | And that is the moment I’ll think of a genius plan that will get us into that Mustang. | 那时我就会想出能开这野马的天才办法 |
[08:16] | So the only way for us to get out of the situation is depending on you being a genius? | 这么说唯一办法就是指望你是个天才 |
[08:20] | Correct. | 没错 |
[08:46] | Everything in my life has led up to this moment. | 活到现在等的就是这一刻 |
[08:51] | – So, where’s Susan? – She said she was out shopping, | – Susan呢 – 她说去买东西了 |
[08:54] | but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was out right now | 不过要是她为了让我们收下 |
[08:56] | renting herself a car so we’d have to accept her Mustang. | 那辆野马跑去租车了 我一点都不会惊讶 |
[08:58] | She’s fully capable of that. | 她就是这样的人 |
[09:00] | You know, honey, you may want to… | 亲爱的 你也许可以 |
[09:02] | Ok, never mind. | 当我没说过 |
[09:06] | Can you believe it? Classical music– how pretentious is that? | 你看看 古典音乐 真是矫情 |
[09:09] | Well, we’re just going to ignore it. I’m sure she has voice mail, so we’ll just… | 让它响着吧 她肯定有语音信箱 我们 |
[09:13] | – Hello? – Hi, Susan, this is Dr. Dumont. | – 你好 – 嗨 Susan 我是Dumont医生 |
[09:15] | – This isn’t Susan. This is her sister. – Excuse me? | – 我不是Susan 我是她姐姐 – 什么 |
[09:18] | This is her sister Lois. We just sound a lot alike. | 我是她姐姐Lois 我们的声音很像 |
[09:21] | – You’re Susan’s sister? – Yes! | – 你是她姐姐 – 是啊 |
[09:24] | – Her birth sister? – Yes! What’s the problem? | – 亲生的 – 是啊 有问题么 |
[09:27] | The problem is you should have been in here six months ago for a blood test. | 问题就是你半年前就应该来我们这验血了 |
[09:31] | Why? What’s going on here? What’s wrong with Susan? | 为什么 出什么事了 Susan怎么了 |
[09:34] | Your sister has end-stage renal disease. | 你妹妹的肾病已经到了晚期 |
[09:37] | If she doesn’t get a donor kidney soon, she’s going to die. | 再不移植另一个肾她就会死 |
[09:41] | And she told me she was an only child. | 而且她告诉我她是独生女 |
[09:55] | Great news, girls. | 好消息 姑娘们 |
[09:56] | It took me all day, | 我花了很长时间 |
[09:57] | but I caught two delicious-looking lizards, | 抓了两只看起来很好吃的蜥蜴 |
[09:59] | and the back half of what I’m pretty sure is a gopher. | 还有一块看起来像是地鼠后背的肉 |
[10:02] | Meagan and Ashley | Meagan和Ashley |
[10:03] | built a trap and caught some rabbits. | 用陷阱抓了几只兔子 |
[10:05] | What’s in the pot? | 锅里是什么 |
[10:06] | We found some roots and grasses to make soup with. | 我们找了草根来煮汤 |
[10:09] | And we are not putting in your gross lizards. | 才不要你抓的恶心蜥蜴 |
[10:13] | You can’t eat that soup. | 这汤不能喝 |
[10:14] | There’s no way to know if what you gathered is safe to eat. | 你们摘的东西很可能有毒 |
[10:17] | But we only picked things we saw the bunnies eating. | 但我们只采了兔子吃过的东西 |
[10:19] | – I’m sorry, it’s too risky. – What are you doing? | – 对不起 但这太危险了 – 你想干嘛 |
[10:22] | – I’m going to dump out the soup. – No, you’re not. | – 把汤倒了 – 不行 |
[10:25] | It’s our soup. | 这是我们的汤 |
[10:28] | Okay, we’ve played this game long enough. I am in charge! I am an adult! | 好吧 游戏结束了 我才是老大 我是成年人 |
[10:34] | And I also happen to be much bigger and stronger than you girls. | 我也碰巧比你们都强壮 |
[10:37] | So if this is the way you want to play this, that’s fine, but I… | 要是你们不思悔改的话 可以 但是我 |
[10:44] | You are on thin ice, girls! | 你们给我小心点 |
[10:46] | One more stunt like this and I won’t be responsible! | 再来一下我可不会顾及后果 |
[10:49] | I am serious! | 我是认真的 |
[10:52] | Look at you, now. You’re a sleeping sailor. | 多可爱的小水手阿 |
[10:55] | He can try the rest of his new outfits later. | 其他衣服以后再试吧 |
[10:59] | You know, I really missed the boat not having kids. | 你知道么 没有孩子 我错过了很多东西 |
[11:03] | I got to admit, I envy you. | 必须承认 我很羡慕你 |
[11:06] | – Is that why you’re not taking my kidney? – What? | – 这就是为什么你不要我的肾吗 – 什么 |
[11:09] | Your cell phone rang this morning. I answered it. | 早上你电话响的时候我接了 |
[11:12] | It was your doctor, Susan. He told me everything. | 是你的医生 他什么都告诉我了 |
[11:16] | How could you tell him that I don’t exist? | 你怎么能不告诉他我的存在 |
[11:19] | How can you not even ask me for a kidney | 你知道我的肾很可能跟你匹配 |
[11:20] | when I’m probably a perfect match? | 怎么都不找我要 |
[11:22] | What kind of weird psychological issues are making you do this? | 到底是什么心理问题让你变成这样 |
[11:26] | Who gave you the right to answer my cell phone? | 谁允许你接我电话的 |
[11:29] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[11:31] | If I give you one of my kidneys, you can live. | 要是我把一个肾给你 你就能活下去 |
[11:34] | Well, that’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for, isn’t it? | 你就等着今天是吧 |
[11:37] | The almighty Lois now has the power to grant me life! | 好让万能的Lois赐给我生命 |
[11:41] | Don’t mind me. Not staying. | 当我不存在 |
[11:42] | Just getting an innocent child out of the line of fire. | 只是来把宝宝从战火中带走 |
[11:44] | Enjoy your chat. See? We’re already gone. Good-bye. | 好好谈哦 看到没 我们已经走了 拜拜 |
[11:45] | Why do you always twist around | 为什么你总是扭曲我说的话 |
[11:47] | everything I say to make it seem like I’m attacking you? | 总是觉得我是在打击你 |
[11:49] | Why do you always say “always”? | 你为什么总是说”总是” |
[11:51] | Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you sound? | 你知道这词听起来多可笑么 |
[11:52] | Don’t change the subject! | 别扯开话题 |
[11:54] | My God, this is the apple turnover all over again. | 老天 这简直跟苹果煎饼事件一模一样 |
[11:57] | Don’t you dare | 警告你 |
[11:58] | bring up the apple turnover! | 别再提起这件事 |
[12:02] | Oh, screw it. | 去你的 |
[12:04] | I’ve had 15 years of therapy. I’m better than this. | 我看了十五年心理医生 不会为这种事生气 |
[12:06] | – I’m talking to you! – I am not your puppet! | – 我在跟你说话 – 我才不受你控制 |
[12:17] | – What? – I know what I did wrong, Hal. | – 什么事 – 我知道错在哪里了 Hal |
[12:20] | I let her get away too easily. | 我太轻易就放过她 |
[12:22] | Well, I didn’t think | 嗯 我不觉得 |
[12:23] | anything was gonna be solved | 你们争论以前养的金鱼 |
[12:25] | once you got into | 更喜欢谁 |
[12:26] | who your goldfish liked better. | 的问题能解决事情 |
[12:28] | You’re right. Arguing with her accomplishes nothing. | 你说得对 跟她吵架不能解决问题 |
[12:31] | That’s why I’m having a judge declare | 所以我要找个法官来判定 |
[12:32] | her mentally incompetent. | 她精神不正常 |
[12:34] | – That’s never going to work, Lois! – Are you kidding? | – 这不可能 Lois – 开玩笑吧 |
[12:38] | Any psychiatrist that spends five minutes with her would say that she’s crazy. | 跟她相处超五分钟的心理医生 都觉她是疯子 |
[12:41] | Lois, don’t take this the wrong way, | Lois 我这么说你别乱想 |
[12:43] | but when you two get together, you don’t exactly have the high ground on crazy. | 但你们俩摆一起 你其实没啥资格说这话 |
[12:47] | Well, what am I supposed to do, Hal, just sit back and watch her die? | 好吧 那我该怎么办 Hal 看着她去死吗 |
[12:50] | I don’t know what to do either. But Susan is an adult. | 我也不知道怎么办 但Susan是个成年人了 |
[12:53] | You can’t force someone to take a kidney. | 你不能强迫她接受你的肾 |
[13:22] | – Thanks. – What do you think you’re doing? | – 谢了 – 你这是在干嘛 |
[13:23] | Savoring the greatest achievement of a life | 欣赏我一生中最大的成就 |
[13:25] | that so far has had some pretty mixed results. | 虽然目前结果有些复杂 |
[13:28] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[13:30] | What exactly do you think you’re going to accomplish in a car with no engine? | 一辆没有引擎的车你能拿它干点啥 |
[13:33] | There’s a kegger down at the field. | 下面有个啤酒聚会 |
[13:35] | They’ve been without us long enough. | 我们缺席太久了 |
[13:40] | – Reese, you’re insane! – Yeah, you could make an argument for that. | – Reese 你疯了吧 – 这还用说 |
[13:54] | Hello, 24-hour party people! | 嘿 全天派对人类们 |
[13:56] | Reese, you moron. | Reese 你个傻子 |
[13:57] | I can’t believe you think you’re going to get away with… | 你真的以为你能逃脱惩罚吗 |
[13:58] | – Cool Car. – 65 Mustang. | – 车不错啊 – 六五年的野马 |
[14:08] | – Megan…Megan! – Ha? | – Megan Megan – 什么 |
[14:13] | – Shh! I have something very important to tell you. – What? | – 嘘 我有重要事告诉你 – 啥事 |
[14:17] | Britney told me that Donny Frost said that he likes you, | Britney告诉我Donny Frost喜欢你 |
[14:20] | but she won’t tell you | 但她觉得你很自大 |
[14:21] | cause she thinks you’re stuck-up. | 所以不告诉你 |
[14:23] | Not way! | 不会吧 |
[14:24] | And also, she said those shoes | 还有 她之前 |
[14:26] | she said were cute on you aren’t cute on you at all. | 说你穿得很好看的那双鞋 其实一点都不好看 |
[14:29] | They’re actually dorky. | 还有点土 |
[14:31] | Why would she say such mean things? | 她为什么会这样说我 |
[14:33] | I think it’s because she’s a two-face. But that’s not important. | 我觉得因为她是两面派小人 但那不重要 |
[14:37] | What is important is that a girl like that should not be the leader. | 重要的是她那样的女生不该当队长 |
[14:40] | You should be the leader. | 应该你来当队长 |
[14:42] | You’re more honest than she is, and prettier | 你比她诚实 也比她漂亮 |
[14:44] | – Me? The leader? – Totally! | – 我 当队长 – 当然 |
[14:48] | Together, we could make this the best Buttercup troop ever. | 我们合作 能塑造”奶油杯”最成功的队伍 |
[14:52] | – All I need you to do is untie my hands. – Okay. | – 你要做的就只是帮我松绑 – 好吧 |
[14:58] | You are not going to regret this. | 你不会后悔的 |
[15:04] | Buttercups are always loyal! | “奶油杯”成员永远忠诚 |
[15:06] | Think about that while you’re sleeping outside! | 你睡在外面的时候好好想想吧 |
[15:10] | Yeah, driving’s cool. I do all my thinking when I drive. | 对 开车很酷 我开车的时候总会思考问题 |
[15:14] | Of course, sometimes I drive and I don’t think, I just drive. | 当然了 有时候我开车也不想 只管开 |
[15:17] | But no matter where I drive or how much I drive, | 但不管我开去哪 开多远 |
[15:20] | I find that people are still people. | 我发现人还是人 |
[15:23] | This is so true! | 太对了 |
[15:25] | – Thanks for letting me wear your jacket. – Sure. | – 谢谢你把衣服借给我 – 没问题 |
[15:28] | Let me ask you something. | 我能问你个事么 |
[15:29] | Do you remember last week, | 你记不记得上周 |
[15:30] | when I said “hello” to you, | 我跟你打招呼 |
[15:32] | and you said, “Look what’s trying to talk to me?” | 你说”也不看看自己是谁” |
[15:34] | Did I? | 我说过吗 |
[15:35] | So, are you nicer to me now | 你现在对我这么好 |
[15:36] | because you realize | 是因为你意识到 |
[15:37] | we have more in common than you thought, | 我们其实有很多共同点 |
[15:39] | or because | 还是因为 |
[15:40] | you find our differences intriguing, | 你发现我们的不同之处很有趣 |
[15:42] | or because now I have a car? | 还是只是因为我现在有了车 |
[15:45] | – Uh, probably the car. – Cool. | – 呃 大部分是车 – 酷 |
[15:47] | Sometimes I love high school. | 有时候高中生活太美妙了 |
[15:49] | Hey, why don’t we drive somewhere so we can have a little privacy? | 嘿 要不我们开去别的地方 找点私人空间 |
[15:55] | I don’t see why we have to drive anywhere. | 我觉得没有必要开走啊 |
[15:57] | It’s a beautiful night, I’m with a beautiful girl, | 夜色迷人 美人在旁 |
[16:00] | there are some beautiful bushes over there. | 后面的灌树丛也如此吸引 |
[16:04] | I’ll get some blankets. Come on, Olivia. | 我去拿毯子 走吧Olivia |
[16:10] | You are a god. A god of a special universe | 你简直就是神 一个特殊宇宙空间的神 |
[16:15] | where no thinks of consequences. | 那里没有人顾及后果 |
[16:17] | And where those of us | 而且也不允许 |
[16:19] | can strained by intelligence and common sense are not allow. | 像我这样被智慧和常识束缚的人存在 |
[16:22] | But you have invited me in. And from now on, I will follow you anywhere. | 但你把我领进去了 从今以后 我跟定你了 |
[16:27] | Hey, hey, hey! There’s cop cars | 嘿 嘿 嘿 山顶上 |
[16:28] | up at the top of the hill. Everybody get out of here! | 有警车 大家快闪 |
[16:40] | – Move your damn car! – Uh, I think the battery’s dead! | – 快挪开你这该死的车 – 好像没电了 |
[16:44] | I’ll jump it! | 我来 |
[16:48] | No engine! | 没引擎 |
[16:53] | Hey, somebody stole our engine! | 嘿 有人偷了我的引擎 |
[16:55] | Nobody’s going anywhere until they give it back! | 交出来之前谁都不许走 |
[16:58] | I’m glad the cops are coming! I want names! | 警察来了倒是好事 报上名来 |
[17:02] | I’m getting worried. They’re supposed to be here by now. | 我都开始担心了 他们应该出来了啊 |
[17:19] | Oh, my God! Francis, are you all right? What happened to you? | 天啊 Francis 你还好吧 你怎么了 |
[17:24] | Nothing. It was great. It’s my turn to be dragged! | 没事 我好着呢 只是轮到我被拖了 |
[17:33] | – Dr. Dumont. – Susan, what a great day. | – Dumont医生 – Susan 多好的一天啊 |
[17:36] | Yeah, dialysis. What fun. | 是啊 透析 多有趣 |
[17:38] | Too bad I left my party hat at home. | 可惜我没带我的派对帽子 |
[17:40] | What are you talking about? We’re not doing dialysis today. | 说什么呢 今天不做透析啊 |
[17:42] | You’re getting your kidney today. | 今天做肾脏移植手术 |
[17:44] | What! | 什么 |
[17:45] | Susan, we talked about this on the phone four days ago. | Susan 我们四天前打电话说过的 |
[17:48] | You agreed to do the procedure today. | 你同意了今天做手术 |
[17:50] | – Your sister’s already … – My sister? | – 你姐姐已经 – 我姐姐 |
[17:54] | You’re not allowed out of post-Op yet. | 你还不准从术后室里出来 |
[17:56] | Post-Op? | 术后 |
[17:57] | Yep. It turns out I was a perfect match. | 对 我的肾跟你很匹配 |
[18:00] | My kidney’s in a cooler down the hall. | 它现在在冷却器里躺着 |
[18:02] | You can either accept it or throw it in the trash. | 要么你就接受 要么就把它扔了吧 |
[18:06] | Oh, boy, this is not | 我的天 这情况 |
[18:07] | going to look good in front of the board. | 怎么跟董事会解释 |
[18:09] | Are you insane? | 你疯了 |
[18:11] | You had your kidney taken out after I told you no?! | 我拒绝你以后 你还是把你的肾拿了出来 |
[18:14] | Susan, hi. Look, I know you don’t care what I think, | Susan 我知道你不在乎我怎么想 |
[18:17] | but I have to let you know I am so happy that you agreed to this. | 但我想告诉你 我很高兴你答应做手术 |
[18:20] | Oh, I didn’t agree to anything. | 噢 我从来没答应过 |
[18:22] | My treacherous sister has concocted | 我这阴险的姐姐撒了个大谎 |
[18:24] | a gigantic tissue of lies to trap me, | 把我骗进来 |
[18:27] | – but it’s not gonna work. – What? Well, she didn’t… | – 很可惜我不会接受 – 什么 她没有 |
[18:31] | Okay, for future reference, this is the crazy thing I was talking about! | 作为吵架的根据 这正是我说的疯狂行为 |
[18:35] | I cannot believe you would be so spiteful as | 我没想到在为你做了这么多事以后 |
[18:38] | to let yourself die after what I have done for you! | 你还是宁愿去死也要恨我 |
[18:41] | What you have done for me? | 你为我做的事 |
[18:43] | I am so sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[18:45] | You know, | 你知道么 |
[18:46] | you actually have me looking forward to the afterlife. | 你让我开始期待死后的生活 |
[18:48] | Good luck. Dad’s there. | 祝你好运 老爸在那 |
[18:50] | Susan, please, just take the kidney. I don’t want to lose you. | Susan 拜托 接受那个肾吧 我不想失去你 |
[18:53] | Okay, you know what? | 够了 这样吧 |
[18:55] | Can you do me a big favor | 你帮我个忙 |
[18:56] | and just stop pretending like you care about me? | 别再假装你在乎我了 |
[18:59] | What? Susan, I love you! | 什么 Susan 我爱你 |
[19:00] | Oh, please. You never loved me! | 算了吧 你从来没爱过我 |
[19:08] | You see this scar? When I was six and you were four, | 看见这疤没 我六岁的时候 你才四岁 |
[19:13] | Dad said we didn’t get dessert because we were bad | 老爸说没有甜点吃是因为我们不乖 |
[19:15] | and you dumped his pudding on his head | 你把布丁甩到他脸上 |
[19:17] | and said, “Yeah? Well, neither do you,” | 说了一句”是吗 你也不怎么好” |
[19:19] | and I laughed so hard, | 我笑得太厉害 |
[19:21] | I fell and hit my head on the corner of the coffee table. | 从椅子上摔了下去 脑袋撞到了咖啡桌 |
[19:24] | See those four freckles on your left ankle? | 看看你左边脚踝上的斑点 |
[19:27] | We used to play connect the dots | 我们以前会用笔把它们连起来 |
[19:28] | and I drew a bunny and you named it “Footy”. | 我给你画了个兔子 你给它起名叫”小脚” |
[19:31] | And this hole in my ear is from when you got Dad’s tackle box | 看我耳朵 是你拿了老爸的工具箱 |
[19:34] | and you pierced my ears for me | 给我打的耳洞 |
[19:35] | because I was too chicken to do it. | 因为我自己不敢下手 |
[19:37] | And that cap | 还有 |
[19:39] | on your tooth is from when Cindy Bauer called me a bitch | Cindy Bauer说我坏话的时候 |
[19:42] | and you beat the crap out of her | 你跟她大打一场 弄坏了牙齿 |
[19:43] | and didn’t think I ever knew about it. | 却以为我永远不会知道 |
[19:46] | And this is the scar I got from the kidney | 这是我取肾的伤疤 |
[19:47] | I gave you because I love you. | 我把肾给你是因为我爱你 |
[19:52] | Don’t you tell me I don’t love you. | 别跟我说我不爱你 |
[20:01] | Oh, for God sakes. | 噢 我的天 |
[20:02] | All right, give me the damn kidney. | 好吧 把那该死的肾给我 |
[20:05] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | Don’t get too excited. You know you were always the big one. | 别太激动了 你总是”大”姐姐 |
[20:09] | We don’t even know if it’ll fit. | 你的肾能不能放进来还难说呢 |
[20:14] | I hope you boys don’t think you’re going anywhere. | 你们不会是要出门吧 |
[20:15] | Don’t worry. Until everyone | 别担心 在那个派对上 |
[20:17] | who was at that party dies of old age, | 的所有人老死之前 |
[20:19] | we have no reason to ever go out. | 我们是不会出去的 |
[20:22] | Hey, how are you feeling? | 嘿 你感觉如何 |
[20:24] | Well, it’s been three days. Not so much as a thank you. | 都三天了 她连一句谢谢都没说 |
[20:27] | – No, I meant the incision. – Oh. I’m still pretty sore. | – 不 我说的是你的伤口 – 噢 还有点酸 |
[20:31] | Well, Susan may not admit it, but she’s grateful. | Susan虽然不承认 但她是感激你的 |
[20:34] | And if it’s any consolation, she took the kidney. | 也许能给你点安慰 至少她接受了你的肾 |
[20:36] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[20:38] | Hal, it was never about that. Nobody won. | Hal 跟这没有关系 没有人是赢家 |
[20:57] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[21:01] | Help! | 救命 |