时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Dewey, could you reach in my sock drawer with your hand and get me a pair of socks? | Dewey 能亲手从我袜子抽屉里拿双袜子给我吗 |
[00:10] | OK | 好 |
[00:12] | Not that one. On top. | 不是那个 在顶上 |
[00:15] | Not on the top of the dresser. | 不是梳妆台顶部 |
[00:17] | Right in front of you, the sock drawer. | 你正前方 装袜子的抽屉 |
[00:19] | It’s your sock drawer. Go next to it. | 那是你的袜子抽屉 在拿旁边的 |
[00:22] | On the other side. | 另一边的 |
[00:24] | Not behind the dresser. | 不在台子后面 |
[00:27] | All you to do is reaching into my drawer and … | 你只要把手伸到Jamie的抽屉里 |
[00:34] | So stupid, Dewey. | 你蠢爆了 Dewey |
[01:12] | After two months of unemployment, Mom went to LuckyAide | 经历了两个月的失业 妈妈回到LuckyAide |
[01:15] | and begged for her job back. | 乞求让她回去工作 |
[01:16] | They finally let her come back as a Probationary Employee. | 最终他们同意她以实习雇员的身份回来 |
[01:19] | It just goes to show you, Malcolm. | 这就教育我们 Malcolm |
[01:21] | If you want to wear the smock, | 如果你穿上了这衣服 |
[01:22] | you can’t be afraid to humble yourself. | 你就得够谦卑 弯得下腰 |
[01:25] | I’d forgotten how well this hangs. | 我都快忘了这衣服穿起来这样好看 |
[01:26] | Honey? I’ve got a surprise! | 亲爱的 我有个惊喜哦 |
[01:30] | Oh, we’re running late, Hal. | 哦 我们要迟到了 Hal |
[01:31] | I can’t be late while I’m still on Probation at the store. | 我还在实习期呢 可不能迟到 |
[01:33] | This is worth it! | 绝对物有所值 |
[01:39] | Ta-da! It’s a cat habitat. | 看看 一个猫咪基地 |
[01:43] | You know how you’re always saying there’s no reason for us to get a cat? | 你总是说我们没理由养猫 |
[01:45] | Well, now there is one! It’s got a tetherball, two main decks, | 现在有了一个 它这有一个绳球 两甲板 |
[01:50] | an activity centre and a crow’s nest to look out for other cats. | 一个活动中心还有一个观察窝 来看其他的猫咪 |
[01:53] | I call it, Cat-Man-Do. | 我给它命名 猫城 |
[01:59] | Like every idea she has is so great! | 说的好像她的每个点子都很好一样 |
[02:04] | Do you think it’s going to snow? | 你觉得会下雪吗 |
[02:06] | Don’t be silly. It hasn’t snowed in a year and a half. | 别傻了 都一年半没下雪了 |
[02:09] | That could change. We could have a snow day any day now. | 可能会变天啊 哪天都可能下雪啊 |
[02:12] | I deserve a snow day! | 应该给我一个下雪天 |
[02:14] | The whole neighbourhood’s going to see this thing in our trash, | 周围邻居都会看到这玩意儿在我们家垃圾里 |
[02:17] | and know your mother is nuts! | 知道你妈疯了 |
[02:19] | It’s awfully big. Do you think the Trash Man’s going to take this? | 这个太大 收垃圾的会收这东西么 |
[02:22] | Oh, he’ll take it. That’s why I’m leaving him a six pack. | 他会的 因为我给他留了六罐啤酒 |
[02:28] | You’re the only thing I’ve ever been proud of. Come on, Dewey. | 你是我唯一的骄傲 走吧 Dewey |
[02:38] | Didn’t you used to work here a couple of months ago? | 你不是前几个月在这里工作么 |
[02:40] | Oh, yeah. I practically ran this place for about twelve years. | 哦 是啊 我在这个地方工作快十二年了 |
[02:43] | If anything, I still hold the record. | 要说的话 我还保持着记录呢 |
[02:44] | Lois, Mr Crechale said | Lois Crechale先生说了 |
[02:47] | probationary Employees have to wear the pin. | 实习雇员都要别这个牌牌 |
[02:53] | It’s so big. | 真大 |
[02:55] | I’ve been on Probation lots of times, Lois. | Lois 我也是从实习雇员过来的 |
[02:57] | You can choose not to feel humiliated. | 你不必感到丢人 |
[02:59] | They’re just trying to break your spirit with the pin, and the drug test, | 他们只是想用这些牌牌 药物测试 |
[03:02] | and those Draconian hygiene checks. | 严苛的卫生检查来击垮你的精神 |
[03:04] | I suggest for the next two weeks, you wash your hands after using the bathroom, | 我建议后面两周 每次用完厕所都洗手 |
[03:07] | just in case. | 只是 以防万一 |
[03:08] | Oh, by the way, they changed the codes. | 对了 顺便说声 他们改密码了 |
[03:10] | The Women’s’Room isn’t 456892, it’s 630385. | 女厕所的不是456892 是630385 |
[03:15] | Oh, and if you ever need the Men’s, don’t try 876466, | 你要用男厕所的话 密码不是 876466 |
[03:19] | it’s 459929. | 是459929 |
[03:22] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[03:24] | Overring on Two. | 2号收银台改单 |
[03:41] | I’m sure you’re good at lots of things. | 我相信你一定擅长很多事 |
[03:54] | What is this? | 这是啥 |
[03:55] | It’s the new ad campaign for Smooth Malt Liquor. | 爽口麦芽酒的新广告宣传板 |
[03:58] | You don’t find this offensive?! | 你不觉得这样很无礼吗 |
[04:00] | Why? | 为啥 |
[04:00] | It’s a black janitor with a mop | 这是一个黑人看门人 一手拿着拖把 |
[04:03] | and a six pack of Malt Liquor in his hand. | 一手拎着一包六罐装麦芽酒 |
[04:06] | I don’t know that he’s the janitor, maybe he just spilled something. | 也没准儿啊 也许他只是洒了东西在地上呢 |
[04:10] | His name is Slappy?! | 他名字叫Slappy |
[04:12] | A delightful throwback to a simpler time. | 让大家回归到过去的朴素时代吗 |
[04:15] | Well, I’m getting rid of it. | 够了 我去丢了它 |
[04:16] | If you get caught, I don’t know about this. | 你要被抓了 我什么都不知道啊 |
[04:19] | And I’d loved to have been called Slappy growing up! | 我愿意被叫着Slappy长大呢 |
[04:24] | The Trash Man didn’t take it?! | 收垃圾的没拿走 |
[04:26] | Nope. | 没 |
[04:27] | Where’s the beer? | 那啤酒呢 |
[04:28] | Oh, he took that. He drank one and poured the rest into his Thermos. | 他拿走了 喝了一罐 把剩下的倒进他的保温瓶里了 |
[04:32] | And he left this here to mock me. | 然后把这个丢在这儿 来嘲讽我 |
[04:35] | Maybe we can chop it up. | 也许我们可以拆了它 |
[04:36] | No! Dewey, we are not accommodating him. | 不可能 Dewey 我们才不会顺了他的意 |
[04:38] | I did not pour my heart and soul into this thing | 我费尽心血做出这个东西 |
[04:41] | so that the Trash Man could refuse to take it away. | 不是为了让那家伙来羞辱的 |
[04:44] | There are principles that need to | 有些原则是要被 |
[04:45] | Shoo! Get out of there! | 去 滚开 |
[04:50] | This society is falling to pieces. | 这个社会 真是礼乐崩坏啊 |
[05:00] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[05:01] | We had to replace the one that was stolen last week. | 来代替上周被偷走的那个 |
[05:03] | I think Craig took it so he can use the car pool late. | 我觉得是Craig拿走了 这样他可以用车用得晚点 |
[05:05] | Craig didn’t take it. I took it, and put it in the trunk of my car. | Craig没拿 我拿了 放在车后备箱里 |
[05:09] | Mom, what are you doing? You’re on Probation. | 妈 你搞什么 你还在实习期 |
[05:12] | This is completely racially insensitive, it has no place in this store. | 这完全是种族歧视 这种事不应该发生在这间店里 |
[05:15] | But Mr Crechale told me to put it up. | 但是Crechale先生让我放这儿的 |
[05:20] | Well, I’m telling you to take it down. | 那我叫你把它拿走 |
[05:22] | I can’t do that. You’re not my boss here, Mr Crechale is. | 我不能这样啊 这里你不是老板 Crechale先生才是 |
[05:26] | Mr Crechale didn’t tear three inches | Crechale先生可没有撕裂了3英寸的口子 |
[05:28] | getting you out of him. | 把你从他身体里取出来 |
[05:29] | Now, are you going to take this down or not? | 现在你拿还是不拿 |
[05:33] | No. | 不 |
[05:42] | She isn’t coming after me, is she? | 她没跟着我 对吧 |
[05:46] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 稍等 稍等 |
[05:51] | – Yeah? – I don’t know if you remember, | – 啥事 – 不知道你还记得吗 |
[05:52] | I put this cat habitat out last week. | 上周我放了一个猫咪基地在这儿 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I can’t take that. It’s too big. | 记得 我拿不了 它太大了 |
[05:57] | But, you took the six pack that I left you. | 但是 你拿了我留给你的六罐啤酒 |
[05:59] | You must have known it was an advance thank you. | 你应该知道 这是提前给你的谢礼 |
[06:02] | Actually, I thought it was an overdue apology. | 事实上 我以为那是一份迟来的道歉 |
[06:04] | Apology? Why would this family give you an apology? | 道歉 为啥我们要给你道歉 |
[06:08] | Because you people are pigs! | 因为你们跟猪一样 |
[06:10] | You don’t even use half the stuff you throw out. | 东西没用到一半你们就扔了 |
[06:12] | And nine months after your wife leaves three Birth Control pills in the pack, | 你老婆把三盒没吃得避孕药丢掉 |
[06:16] | here comes the disposable diapers again. | 九个月后 一次性尿布就来了吧 |
[06:18] | Talk about screwed up priorities! | 你们真是不知道什么叫当务之急 |
[06:20] | You guys buy those generic diapers that break apart in the can, | 净买些廉价尿布 在桶里就分解了 |
[06:24] | and yet I notice someone could afford a Toblerone every Friday! | 每周五却还买得起Toblerone巧克力棒 |
[06:27] | Hey buddy, this family’s trash is none of your business! | 嘿 伙计 这家的垃圾关你屁事 |
[06:30] | You know what? Let’s start again. | 好了 我们重新来 |
[06:32] | There’s no reason we can’t be civil. | 我们都是文明人 |
[06:35] | Now, you have a hard job. It’s a job I respect. | 我知道你工作辛苦 我们也理解 |
[06:38] | Hey, Oscar. Here’s your lunch. | 嘿 Oscar 给你的午餐 |
[06:48] | All high mighty for a trash guy. | 作为一个收垃圾的 态度真是够拽的 |
[06:55] | Oops. | 啊哦 |
[06:55] | Overring on Two. | 二号收银台改单 |
[07:08] | What’s that?! | 这是什么 |
[07:09] | Mmm? | 嗯哼 |
[07:09] | I threw that picture away! | 这照片我扔了 |
[07:11] | Oh, we still have a negative. | 哦 我们有底片 |
[07:12] | It reminds me of the old you. | 它让我想起原来的你 |
[07:13] | Back when you still knew right from wrong. | 那个还知道对错的你 |
[07:15] | Just because I’m not doing what you want, | 就因为我听从你的命令 |
[07:16] | doesn’t mean you get to humiliate me! | 不意味着你可以羞辱我 |
[07:17] | Humiliate you? You mean there’s an offensive image on display in the store? | 羞辱你 你是说 在这店里贴一张无礼的照片 |
[07:22] | My son used to love to play dress-up just like that. | 我儿子以前也喜欢这样玩变装 |
[07:26] | Give him a call. | 给他打电话 |
[07:29] | Take that down! | 取下来 |
[07:31] | Gee, I’m not doing what you want. You’re not doing what I want. | 天啊 我不听你的话 你不听我的话 |
[07:34] | Maybe we should bring Mr Crechale into this, | 也许我们应该找来Crechale先生 |
[07:37] | since he’s the only one whose opinion you seem to care about. | 因为 你好像只听他的 |
[07:40] | “No employee may display personal items in his or her workspace.” | 工作区域禁止展示个人物品 |
[07:44] | Don’t worry, Mom. It only added a day to your probation. | 别担心 妈妈 这只延长了你实习期一天 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry, God. You’re against the rules here. | 抱歉 主 你违反这里的规定了 |
[07:56] | I don’t know who I am any more. | 我不再知道我是谁了 |
[08:21] | Now, that’s in the name of that dude. | 现在 伙计该你买单了 |
[08:32] | I have to admit, I didn’t see this coming. | 必须得说 这真是出乎我的意料啊 |
[08:43] | Well, the Sanitation Department claims that the trash man | 额 卫生部门说这个收垃圾的 |
[08:45] | has an airtight alibi for last night. | 昨晚有完美的不在场证明 |
[08:47] | If I want to haul this stuff away myself, | 要是我自己解决这些垃圾 |
[08:49] | I need $1,200 for a 19 ton truck, | 我要花1200美元雇辆19吨称重的卡车 |
[08:52] | and a classified sanitation license, | 还有一个有效的卫生许可证 |
[08:54] | which I’m pretty sure I don’t have. | 这我肯定没有 |
[08:58] | Honey, I don’t want you to worry about this. | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[09:01] | I will get rid of this crud, no matter how long it takes. | 这堆垃圾我会解决的 不管多久 |
[09:04] | Hey! What makes you think that’s ok?! | 喂 你这样做合适吗 |
[09:10] | Honey, I am not going to tell you that this is ideal. | 亲爱的 我知道这不是最佳情况 |
[09:12] | But if we refuse to fight this fight, | 但是 要是我们拒绝反抗这些暴行 |
[09:15] | then we’re really living in garbage. | 我们就真的住在垃圾里了 |
[09:17] | Garbage of the spirit! | 精神的垃圾 |
[09:18] | And that’s got to be the worst kind. | 这才是最糟的 |
[09:20] | Now, I feel sorry for our neighbours with no garbage on their lawn, | 哦 其他人院子没有垃圾真是太遗憾啦 |
[09:24] | but we don’t want to sound too superior, | 但是我们不想听起来太优越 |
[09:26] | everyone’s doing the best they can. | 每个人都尽力做到最好 |
[09:32] | You know Lois, there are things I don’t say, | Lois 你知道 有些话我不想说 |
[09:35] | like none of this would have happened if you’d let us have a cat! | 不过如果你让我养只猫 这些就不会发生了 |
[10:24] | Can you believe some of the stuff people throw out? | 不敢相信 这东西都有人扔 |
[10:26] | Did you shut the door, tape the cracks and spray? | 你锁了门 缝隙用胶带贴上 喷空气清新剂了吗 |
[10:28] | You know, if you just dive in, you get used to it. | 只要沉浸其中 你就习惯了 |
[10:31] | How am I supposed to tell if the milk is bad? | 我怎么知道这牛奶有没有坏 |
[10:32] | Everything in this house smells the same. | 屋里都一个味儿 |
[10:37] | Principles don’t always smell like roses, boys. | 坚持原则可不是总像轻嗅玫瑰那么美好 孩子 |
[10:40] | We are in this situation because this family stands for something. | 我们现在这个情况是因为这个家庭恪守着什么 |
[10:44] | I expect a little stoics around here. | 我希望你们展现出克己慎行 |
[10:46] | Oh, I’ll be stoic, Dad. | 我会克己慎行的老爸 |
[10:48] | Until the massive pile of trash we’re living in starts to decompose, | 直到我们身边大堆的垃圾开始分解 |
[10:51] | and the maggots start fighting with the cockroaches | 蛆虫和蟑螂开始争斗 |
[10:52] | about who gets to eat the rats’ faecal matter, | 谁该享有那老鼠的粪便时 |
[10:54] | and then you’re going to hear some complaining from me. | 你才会听到我的抱怨 |
[10:57] | I think we’ve got a leak in here. | 有地方漏气了 |
[10:59] | Reese, check the windows. | Reese 检查一下窗户 |
[11:04] | Oh, I didn’t think I’d make it. | 想不到我做到了 |
[11:06] | On the table. | 桌子上呢 |
[11:12] | Hey, Craig. Ready to go. | 嘿 Craig 准备走吧 |
[11:13] | Craig’s driving you? | Craig载你去 |
[11:15] | Yeah. You can take the car. | 是啊 咱家车是你的了 |
[11:16] | But we can just go together. | 但是我们可以一起走啊 |
[11:17] | Could we? Huh. You’ve been so intent | 可以吗 你那么专注工作 |
[11:19] | and acting like we weren’t in the same family. | 看起来我们不像一家人呢 |
[11:21] | No, that’s not what I’ve been doing! | 才怪 我可没有这样 |
[11:23] | I’m just mature enough to draw out a station | 只是我够成熟 |
[11:25] | between what goes on at home and what we have to do at work. | 能够分清公私 |
[11:28] | Oh, I see. So it’s ok | 我懂了 只要你能赚钱 |
[11:29] | to sell out your principles as long as long as you’re doing it for money. | 原则什么可以统统不管 |
[11:32] | Yes, Mom! Big money! | 是的 妈妈 赚大钱 |
[11:33] | I’ve thrown away all my morale and agree to go to hell for $6.25 an hour! | 为了6块2毛5的时薪 我完全可以抛弃道德 下地狱去 |
[11:36] | You know that sign is a bigoted image, Malcolm. | 你知道那立牌是种狭隘的民族观 Malcolm |
[11:39] | It’s not that bad. It’s a picture | 没那么糟糕 只是一幅图 |
[11:41] | of a man with a mop and a beer. | 图上一个男人拿着拖把和啤酒 |
[11:43] | People who mop drink beer. People who drink beer mop. | 拖地的人喝啤酒 喝啤酒的人拖地 |
[11:46] | Oh, Slappy? He’s amazing. | 说的是Slappy 他可厉害了 |
[11:49] | He’s tripled our Smooth Malt Liquor sales. | 他让我们爽口麦芽酒的销量翻了三番呢 |
[11:51] | I can’t believe I’ve raised a son who is so insensitive to things that really matter | 不敢相信我的孩子对这样的事居然如此麻木不仁 |
[11:55] | If I’m insensitive, I got that way by watching you! | 我要是麻木不仁 那也是跟你学的 |
[11:57] | Both of you, stop it! You’re making this place unliveable! | 你们都别吵了 这里都给你们弄得待不下去了 |
[12:03] | Let’s go, Craig. | 我们走 Craig |
[12:08] | I think it’s nice when someone does a little something extra for Poker Night. | 有人为扑克之夜准备了额外的东西是很贴心的 |
[12:11] | I mean, a six tonne pile of trash? | 看看 一摞六吨的垃圾 |
[12:14] | You really know how to make a guy feels pleasure. | 你真会讨人欢心 |
[12:16] | You know the smell around here actually makes Hal’s dip tastes good. | 周围的味道让Hal的蘸酱尝起来不错了 |
[12:21] | Man, who dump me this hand,I’m throwing it out on the front yard. | 伙计这手牌烂透了 我要扔到你前院去 |
[12:26] | Guys, I really don’t know what I’m going to do. | 伙计们 我不知道我该怎么做了 |
[12:27] | I mean, if I give up now, what kind of example does that set for my boys? | 我要是这时候放弃 我怎么给我的儿子们做榜样 |
[12:31] | Yeah, that’s a tough one, Hal. | 真是个难题 Hal |
[12:33] | A man keeps chipping away at his authority. | 一个男人权威一旦减损 |
[12:35] | The next thing you know, he’s not the king of his own massive pile of garbage. | 紧接着 他连自己的垃圾都管不了了 |
[12:41] | Come on, guys. Hal’s suffering. We really should be more sensitive… | 好啦 伙计们 Hal正遇到麻烦呢 我们应该体贴一些 |
[12:45] | No, wait, I got one. | 不 等等 我有个好笑的梗 |
[12:46] | I see my favourite band out there, | 我看到我最喜欢的乐队 在外面 |
[12:48] | A Flock Of Seagulls! | 海鸥合唱团(一群海鸥) |
[12:52] | Oh, man! If anyone looks at my cards, I’ll be able to tell. | 天啊 要有人看了我的牌 我可看得出来 |
[13:09] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是干啥 |
[13:11] | I just thought I’d show this to the guys. | 我只是觉得应该给他们看看 |
[13:13] | You can explain why you’ve been | 你可以解释一下为什么 |
[13:14] | fighting to keep this up at the store. | 你为了这牌子在店里而据理力争了 |
[13:18] | I wasn’t fighting for it, I was just told to put it up by my boss. | 我没有据理力争 只是老板叫我这样做 |
[13:22] | You also added very vehemently that, “it’s not so bad”. | 你还激烈地说 没那么糟糕 |
[13:25] | Maybe you can explain to everyone here | 也许你可以向大家解释一下 |
[13:27] | why this isn’t racist. | 为啥这不是种族主义 |
[13:33] | First we picked the cotton, | 我们不但要帮他们摘棉花 |
[13:35] | then we had to solve them moral dilemmas. | 现在还得帮他们解决道德困境 |
[13:38] | It’s probably the saddest sight of all when racism impacts on white people. | 这在白人们遇到的种族问题里可能是最凄惨的了 |
[13:43] | Oh, how many white mothers and sons must be torn in a sudden | 在我们吸取教训之前 |
[13:46] | before we learned all this? | 得有多少对白人母子关系破裂啊 |
[13:48] | It’s bad enough we have to watch them dancing in their weddings ? | 我们被迫看他们在婚礼上跳舞已经够糟了 |
[13:50] | Jagging their flat ass | 扭着他们的扁屁股 |
[13:55] | Will you stop it? I need your help! | 你们够了 我要的是你们帮忙 |
[13:58] | This is a completely offensive false image of African-American men! | 这完全是对非裔美国人的无礼曲解 |
[14:10] | You know what’s really bothering you? | 你知道你真正困扰的是什么吗 |
[14:11] | You don’t think I’m prejudist. | 你不觉得我有偏见 |
[14:13] | You’re just mad that at work I don’t have to obey you. | 而是你忍受不了工作上我不必要听你的 |
[14:15] | And now that I’m getting older, | 我一天天长大 |
[14:17] | you’re losing more and more control over me every day. | 你对我的控制就一天天减少 |
[14:19] | You can’t stand that soon I’ll be free! | 你忍受不了我自由了 |
[14:21] | He has a dream! | 他有一个梦想 |
[14:22] | Sing it, my brother! | 为之歌唱吧 我的兄弟 |
[14:24] | Should we talk about what’s really bothering you? | 我们不该谈谈困扰你的是什么么 |
[14:26] | It’s that you know I’m right! | 你知道我是对的 |
[14:29] | You do have a code of ethics that you’re trying to deny! | 你正在否认你的道德规范 |
[14:32] | What do you know about ethics? | 那你知道什么是道德 |
[14:33] | Bringing this in here to embarrass me in front of Dad’s friends?! | 把这玩意儿带来 在爸爸朋友面前给我难堪 |
[14:36] | Did I tell Dad how you said that sooner or later he’ll realise he’ll look ridiculous, | 我有告诉爸爸你说过迟早他会意识到他有多荒谬 |
[14:40] | and quit this stupid fight with the trash man?! | 最后退出这场和收垃圾的争斗 |
[14:42] | Did I?! No! Because, no matter how mad I get, | 有吗 没有 因为 不管我多么忍受不了 |
[14:45] | I always treat you with some level of decency! | 我都会尊重你 |
[14:47] | I’ll realise I look ridiculous. | 我意识到了我很荒谬 |
[14:50] | Hal, that’s not the point! | Hal 这不是重点 |
[14:51] | Stop this! Just stop! What do we need to fight for? | 够了 别说了 有什么好争的 |
[14:55] | It’s a nice night. We came here to play cards. | 这么美好的夜晚 我们来这儿打牌 |
[14:59] | Can we just play cards? | 我们能好好玩牌吗 |
[15:02] | Why, what have you got? | 怎么了 你有什么牌 |
[15:03] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[15:15] | Dad? | 爸 |
[15:17] | Dewey Dewey?! | |
[15:19] | Dad? | 爸 |
[15:22] | Dewey? Dewey, where are you? | Dewey Dewey 你在哪 |
[15:24] | I don’t know! My garbage port collapsed. | 我不知道 我的垃圾港口塌了 |
[15:27] | Can you breathe? | 你能呼吸吗 |
[15:28] | Yes. But I don’t want to! | 可以 但是我不想 |
[15:30] | Just keep digging until you reach daylight. | 一直挖 直到你看到光线 |
[15:39] | Hey. I got your note. | 嘿 我看到你的留言了 |
[15:42] | I need some help with this, I am in over my head. | 解决这些我要有人帮我 我受不了了 |
[15:44] | You did the right thing coming to me. | 来找我就对了 |
[15:46] | Your mother can never know! | 不能让你妈知道 |
[15:47] | It’s not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[15:49] | There’s a way to solve this little trash dilemma, | 解决方法自然有 但是我要知道 |
[15:51] | but I need to know that you’ll go all the way. | 你决心一头走到底 |
[15:54] | You have to want it bad. | 你要做好准备 |
[15:56] | The fact that I came to you should prove how desperate I am. | 我来找你就说明我已经没辙儿了 |
[15:59] | Good enough. From here, there’s no turning back. | 够了 从现在开始 没有回头路 |
[16:02] | We can implement my plan tonight. | 今晚执行计划 |
[16:05] | Meet me back here at exactly six o’clock. | 六点整这里见 |
[16:08] | That’s in twenty minutes. Do you want to go now? | 就20分路 现在去 |
[16:11] | Ok. | 行 |
[16:14] | It’s not stealing, it’s just borrowing. | 不是偷 只是借 |
[16:16] | Not stealing, just borrowing. | 不是偷 只是借 |
[16:18] | First we pick up all the trash from our lawn. | 首先我们收集完院子里的垃圾 |
[16:20] | Then we top it off with a little medical waste, | 然后 撒上一点医疗废物 |
[16:23] | and we pay a visit to a certain garbage man. | 拜访一下那收垃圾的 |
[16:25] | And those guard dogs are going to be ok? | 那些看门狗会没事的吧 |
[16:27] | No one gets pain. | 不会有事的 |
[16:28] | They may have a slight headache. | 可能会头痛一小会儿 |
[16:31] | Son, if you could just apply this kind of focus and determination to your school work | 儿子 你学习上要有这么用心专注就好了 |
[16:36] | oh, that ship has sailed. | 哦 算了 事已至此 |
[16:48] | Only six more hours until that pin comes off! | 还有六小时 这牌牌就取下来了 |
[16:51] | The last six hours of probation are what I call ‘The Danger Zone’. | 我把最后六小时的实习叫做危险区 |
[16:55] | Your eyes are so focussed on the finish line, | 你注视着终点线 没有意识到 |
[16:58] | you don’t even realise your hands are stuffing your pockets full of trail mix. | 你双手在口袋里 里面塞满了顺来的干果仁 |
[17:01] | Damn it, Craig. Do you believe in right and wrong? | 够了 Craig 你相信是非分明吗 |
[17:04] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我没太明白 |
[17:05] | Let’s just say there’s something you have to do, | 打个比方 某件事 你知道你必须做 |
[17:07] | and you’ve been hoping someone else would do it. | 但是 你希望别人来做 |
[17:10] | But you’ve gradually realised you have to do it yourself, | 但是你渐渐发现 这件事必须你自己亲自来 |
[17:12] | even if it breaks the rules. | 即使坏了规矩 |
[17:15] | Dear God, I thought I’d lost my chance years ago! | 天啊 我以为我两年前就丧失这个机会了 |
[17:17] | Huh? | 哈 |
[17:18] | Let’s just get in the car and drive. You don’t have to pack, | 我们上车私奔吧 你不用收拾 |
[17:21] | I have clothes for you in the trunk. | 后备箱里有我给你准备的衣服 |
[17:22] | Oh, for the love of God. | 哦 天哪 |
[17:30] | Thank the Lord you’re getting rid of that thing! | 感谢主 你要丢了这玩意儿 |
[17:32] | Oh, Shirley, I had to. I just couldn’t stand it any longer. | Shirley 我必须这么做 我忍不了了 |
[17:35] | Oh, believe me, I know. Ever since that thing went up, | 哦 听我说 自从店里有了这玩意儿 |
[17:37] | I swear we’ve had so many more black people in here. | 越来越多的黑人来这里了 |
[17:41] | What?! | 啥 |
[17:43] | That is not our clientele. | 不是我们客人 |
[17:44] | We just don’t have the personnel to follow them around. | 没那么多人手去看着他们 |
[17:47] | Thank you, Lois. | 谢谢你 Lois |
[18:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:01] | I’m putting this back. | 我把它放回去 |
[18:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:03] | You know I’ve always believed in admitting when I was wrong, | 你知道 我知错能认 |
[18:06] | but there were things about this I hadn’t considered. | 但是有些事我没有思考过 |
[18:08] | Maybe I was too focussed on controlling you. | 可能我太想管着你了 |
[18:11] | The point is, I want this to stay. This has to stay! | 重点是 我想这玩意儿呆在这儿 必须在这 |
[18:20] | Wow! Now all I want to do is take it down. | 哇 我现在就想把它拿走 |
[18:24] | I mean, look at this thing! It’s horribly offensive! | 我是说 看看这个 太无礼了 |
[18:28] | What year are we living in, his name is Slappy for God’s sakes! | 都什么时代了 居然叫他Slappy 天啊 |
[18:35] | If I take it down now, she’ll think I’m only doing it to be contrary. | 我要这时候拿走了 她会觉得我只会跟她对着干 |
[18:39] | Am I only doing it to be contrary? | 我只会和她对着干么 |
[18:41] | No. I really am offended by this. | 不 这玩意儿真的很令我恼火 |
[18:44] | These are my true feelings which I wasn’t able to have before, | 这是我的真实感受 我之前没感觉到 |
[18:46] | because I was being contrary. | 因为我总是想和她对着干 |
[18:48] | Unless, it’s the opposite of that. | 除非 反过来 |
[18:53] | Ok, I am definitely taking this down, | 好 我先走开 把这个留在这儿 |
[18:55] | while I’m walking away and leaving it here | 然后假装没事儿做 想找点事儿做 |
[18:56] | while I pretend to do nothing and figure out what to do. | 再把它拿走 |
[19:07] | Ok, go ahead. | 好 接着来 |
[19:14] | Reese, what are you doing?! Come on! | Reese 你在干嘛 来啊 |
[19:24] | Dad, I followed a possum that led me out! | 爸 一只负鼠带我出来了 |
[19:26] | Dewey, not now! This is Daddy’s time with Reese. | Dewey 现在不行 现在是爸爸和Reese的时间 |
[19:32] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是一个好主意吗 |
[19:33] | Dewey, I don’t need you talking sense to me right now! | Dewey 我现在不需要你给我上思想教育课 |
[19:38] | Reese, what’s going on? | Reese 怎么回事 |
[20:19] | What good is running going to do? We live here! | 跑有啥用啊 我们住在这儿 |
[20:22] | Nice try, little boy! | 想得美啊你 |
[20:28] | If I leave it up, Mom gets what she wants. | 我要让你继续立着 妈妈赢了 |
[20:30] | If I take it down, Mom still has hooks on me | 我要拿走了 我就有把柄留在她那儿 |
[20:33] | which is what she really wants. | 那才是她真正想要的 |
[20:34] | No matter what I decide… wait a minute, | 不管我怎么决定 等等 |
[20:38] | I don’t have to decide. | 我不需要决定 |
[20:40] | I can leave it to chance. | 让老天决定 |
[20:42] | Heads, I take it down. Tails, I’ll leave it up. | 人头 我拿走 尾巴 立在这儿 |
[20:45] | I’m not listening to my Mom any more. | 我都不会再听我妈妈的 |
[20:47] | From now on, I’m listening to you. | 从现在起 我听你的 |
[21:01] | I’m so glad you like the fillet. | 很高兴你喜欢这鱼排 |
[21:03] | It really brings out the finish in the wine. | 配上这酒 风味更佳 |
[21:06] | So, we’ll be taking away three bags today? | 今天我们拿走三袋垃圾怎么样 |
[21:08] | Two. Of course, two. | 两袋 当然了 是两袋 |