时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Crap! | 糟了 |
[00:20] | Pick. Ass. Oh. | “屁假琐” |
[01:09] | Stupid Christmas vacation. | 傻逼圣诞假期 |
[01:10] | There’s nothing to do. | 没什么事情可以做 |
[01:12] | I wish I cared about something. Then I could do that. | 真希望我有点啥在乎的事情可以做 |
[01:15] | You missed it! It was so awesome! | 你错过了精彩的部分了 |
[01:18] | – What? – Reese just came up with the most fun thing to do. | – 什么 – Reese刚突发奇想 |
[01:20] | Riding your bike through the graveyard with your eyes closed. | 蒙着眼在墓地骑自行车 |
[01:23] | He smashed into this one gravestone, flew through the air, | 他撞上了一块墓碑 然后飞了起来 |
[01:26] | hit another gravestone and landed in an open grave. | 又撞上了另一块墓碑 最后在一个坟坑里着陆了 |
[01:30] | Lying in that hole was surprisingly peaceful. | 在那坑里面躺着 感觉却出奇的平静 |
[01:33] | I no longer fear death. | 我再也不害怕死亡了 |
[01:35] | I’ve been sitting here bored out | 我坐在这里四小时 |
[01:36] | of my mind for four hours. Why didn’t you invite me? | 无聊得要发霉了 你们为什么不叫上我 |
[01:39] | Didn’t we? | 没有吗 |
[01:39] | No. You didn’t. You walked right by me. | 没有 你们就从我身边走过 |
[01:41] | I thought you were going out to the garage. | 我还以为你们要去车库 |
[01:44] | Oh, well. | 哦 好吧 |
[01:45] | It’s not a big deal. | 其实也没什么 |
[01:46] | It’s just that my feelings are kind of… | 只不过我感觉有点 |
[01:49] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[01:51] | Your what are kind of what? | 你感觉怎么样呀 |
[01:52] | – Nothing. Forget it. – I think someone has feelings, Dewey. | – 没事 没啥 – 看来有人闹情绪了哦 Dewey |
[01:55] | I do not! | 我才没有 |
[01:56] | We’ve gotta make this right. | 看来我们要帮帮他了 |
[01:58] | – Group hug? – Shut up! | – 抱抱 – 闭嘴 |
[01:59] | Oh, listen to those feelings. | 噢 看这小情绪闹的 |
[02:01] | – Come here, you. – Get away from me! | – 过来吧 – 给我滚 |
[02:04] | In our house, that’s the “F” Word. | 在我们家 这就相当于”草泥马” |
[02:09] | Okay, if we get Reese the walkie-talkies with only two channels, | 好吧 如果我们给Reese买只有两个频道的无线对讲机 |
[02:13] | we can move $8.20 from his pile to Dewey’s pile. | 我们就可以从他那份拿8.2块到Dewey那份去 |
[02:16] | Then Dewey can get the Spider-man figure that sticks to walls. | 然后Dewey就可以得到粘在墙上的蜘蛛侠玩具了 |
[02:19] | We have enough stuff that sticks to walls. | 我们粘在墙上的东西够多的了 |
[02:21] | Dewey can live with the regular Spider-man. | 给Dewey买普通的蜘蛛侠就可以了 |
[02:23] | Just make sure that Malcolm’s pile has enough in it… | 我们就保证Malcolm那份有足够的钱 |
[02:26] | Hal, we don’t have a pile for Jamie. | Hal 我们忘记Jamie那份了 |
[02:29] | Oh, damn it! | 噢 可恶 |
[02:32] | You know, Jamie’s not even old | 其实吧 Jamie不是还小吗 |
[02:34] | – enough to know it’s Christmas. We could… – Hal. | – 圣诞节是什么他都不知道 我们要不 – Hal |
[02:36] | All right! | 好啦 |
[02:37] | But this is ridiculous. $93 to get gifts for four boys. | 但这也太搞笑了 93块包揽四个孩子的礼物 |
[02:42] | Well, it’s our own fault. We just weren’t frugal enough. | 其实都是我们的错 我们还不够节俭 |
[02:44] | What else can we do? | 我们还能怎么样 |
[02:45] | We’re already doing no-electricity Wednesdays, Lunch lotteries, Family flush. | 我们已经过上了”无电周三” “午餐大乐透” “家庭大清仓” |
[02:51] | Okay, we can make it work somehow. Just…just put it in the four piles | 好了 我们会解决的 先把这分成四份吧 |
[02:56] | – Hello? – Hey, Mom, good news. | – 喂 – 喂 妈 好消息 |
[02:58] | I decided to come home for Christmas after all. | 我决定这个圣诞节还是回家过 |
[03:02] | Francis, that is, um… | Francis 那真是 呃 |
[03:04] | great. | 太好了 |
[03:06] | What a nice surprise that you will be coming home for Christmas. | 你回家过节真是个大惊喜啊 |
[03:09] | We’ll have the whole family here… | 我们可以全家一起 |
[03:12] | exchanging gifts. | 交换礼物了 |
[03:13] | – Piama, too? – Of course. We can’t wait to see you! | – Piama 也来吗 – 当然了 等不及见你们了 |
[03:17] | Well, we can’t wait to see you. | 好吧 我们也很想见你们 |
[03:21] | – Six piles? – Five. | – 六份吗 – 五份 |
[03:22] | Piama and Jamie can share. | Piama和Jamie可以分一份 |
[03:31] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[03:32] | I know you didn’t think anyone would catch you, | 我知道你觉得没人能拿你怎么样 |
[03:34] | but you just slammed your door into my car. | 但你刚刚开门撞到我的车了 |
[03:36] | The least you could do is say you’re sorry, lady. | 至少你也道个歉吧 女士 |
[03:38] | You don’t have to take that tone. | 不用这么大惊小怪吧 |
[03:40] | It’s not like I’m hurting your resale value. | 撞一下又不会降低你这车的转售价格 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起哦 |
[03:51] | See? Like that. | 看到吗 就这样 |
[06:01] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生什么了 |
[06:02] | I just lost control of myself. | 我就是控制不了自己 |
[06:05] | It was like an out-of-body experience, and I | 感觉灵魂出窍了 我就站在旁边 |
[06:07] | was there watching this woman go insane. And the woman was me. | 看着一个女人发疯 而那个女人就是我 |
[06:11] | But you know what, Hal? | 但你知道吗 Hal |
[06:12] | I’d do it all over again. | 给我选择 我会再来一次 |
[06:14] | It felt great. | 感觉太爽了 |
[06:15] | It was almost worth destroying my car. | 把车撞毁也值得了 |
[06:18] | Well, honey, the important thing is no cops were there to see it. | 亲爱的 最重要的是当时没有警察在场 |
[06:22] | No one says a word. | 谁也别说话 |
[06:23] | This is my one. My one to your 11,000. | 我就错这么一次 你们可犯错11000次了 |
[06:28] | So, | 那么 |
[06:30] | due to unforeseen circumstances, we are now completely broke. | 由于无法预知的状况 我们已经完全破产了 |
[06:33] | Therefore, I am making a proclamation. | 所以呢 我现在宣布 |
[06:36] | This will be a handmade Christmas. | 这次圣诞节我们搞全手工制作 |
[06:39] | We’re not spending any money on gifts. | 我们一分钱都不会花在买礼物上 |
[06:41] | They will be homemade, | 所有的东西都是自制的 |
[06:42] | and therefore, more personal | 更富有人情味 |
[06:44] | and more thoughtful. | 也更体贴 |
[06:45] | – But you can’t do this! – Well, | – 你怎么可以这样 – 但是 |
[06:46] | I think it’s high time we had a handmade Christmas. | 我觉得也该搞一搞纯手工圣诞了 |
[06:49] | You boys just don’t appreciate the holidays. | 你们对这个节日毫无感激之情 |
[06:51] | To you it’s nothing but a disgusting orgy of materialism. | 对你们来讲不过是发泄物欲的狂欢罢了 |
[06:54] | – But… – No buts! | – 但是 – 别狡辩 |
[06:55] | You’re the ones who turned your mother into a ticking time bomb! | 就是你们让你妈变成一颗定时炸弹 |
[06:58] | Oh, you just thank your lucky | 你们应该谢天谢地 |
[07:00] | stars that she went off on an innocent bystander! | 你妈是在一个无辜的人面前爆发了 |
[07:09] | So we had our Christmas feast of oatmeal and hot dog buns. Since then, | 圣诞大餐吃了燕麦粥和热狗之后 |
[07:12] | we’ve been waiting three hours for Dad to come out of the garage. | 我们已经等爸从车库出来 等了3个小时了 |
[07:15] | What is taking him so long? | 他怎么这么久 |
[07:21] | What are you talking about? | 你们在谈论什么 |
[07:22] | Nothing you’d be interested in. | 你不会感兴趣的 |
[07:24] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道我没兴趣 |
[07:25] | If it’s interesting to you guys, it’s gonna be interesting to me. | 如果你们都觉得有趣 那我也应该会觉得有趣 |
[07:27] | We were wondering what nose hairs smell like. | 我们在讨论鼻毛闻起来是什么气味的 |
[07:30] | Well, that’s very interesting! | 那太有意思了 |
[07:32] | Hal, hurry up already! | Hal 赶紧过来 |
[07:35] | In a minute. | 几分钟就好 |
[07:42] | Hal Hal! | |
[07:50] | All right, everyone over by the tree. | 好的 所有人围着圣诞树坐下 |
[07:56] | – Open mine first! – Okay, okay. | – 先打开我的 – 好的好的 |
[07:57] | Let’s see what little Dewey made for his dad. | 看看小Dewey给爸爸做了些什么 |
[08:03] | Where did you find that? | 你从哪里找到这个的 |
[08:05] | I never take a good picture. | 我的照片从来都拍不好 |
[08:07] | I went through every box in the attic and found that one. | 我翻遍了阁楼的各种箱子 然后找到这个 |
[08:09] | I made the frame with mementos of your hobbies. | 然后根据你喜欢的东西 制作了这个相框 |
[08:12] | Wait. You made this frame? | 等等 相框是你做的 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[08:14] | See it has a little golf club, a fishing pole, | 看 上面有小高尔夫球杆 有钓鱼竿 |
[08:16] | a poker hand. I even pasted on the Jumble you finished. | 一副牌组 我甚至把你完成的填字游戏粘了上去 |
[08:20] | Dewey, this is really nice. | Dewey 这个太棒了 |
[08:23] | – Here, Mom, this is from me. – Oh, it’s so heavy. | – 妈 这是我的 – 这个很重呢 |
[08:27] | Wow! Reese, are these jams? | Reese 这些是果酱吗 |
[08:31] | And candies. I had some sugar left over, | 还有糖果 我还剩下一些糖 |
[08:33] | so I figured, why not, it’s Christmas. | 于是我想 为什么不试试呢 圣诞节啊 |
[08:36] | – You made this?! – Here, Mom. Here, Dad. | – 这个是你弄的 – 爸妈 这是我的 |
[08:39] | Oh, my God, it’s a clock. | 我的天啊 是一个钟 |
[08:43] | You made this?! | 这个是你做的 |
[08:44] | I read up on all-wood clocks and then borrowed the tools from wood shop. | 我研究了木制时钟 然后在工厂那里借来了工具 |
[08:47] | See the gears? They make different patterns as they turn. | 看这些齿轮 它们按部就班地运行着 |
[08:49] | Oh, I’m very impressed, boys. | 我太感动了 孩子们 |
[08:51] | You all worked so hard on these gifts. | 你们在这些礼物上都倾注了很多精力 |
[08:54] | Open mine next. It’s a | 接下来看我的 这是我为你写的 |
[08:55] | – sonata I composed for you. – Oh, I’ll get to it. | – 一首奏鸣曲 – 我等等再看 |
[08:58] | It’s your father’s turn to give something. | 轮到爸爸给你们礼物了哦 |
[09:04] | My gift… | 我的礼物 |
[09:07] | isn’t here. | 不在这儿 |
[09:08] | – Not here? What do you mean? – Well, | – 不在这里 什么意思 – 那个 |
[09:10] | we-we knew the boys would really come through with great gifts, | 我们知道孩子们会在礼物上很给力 |
[09:12] | and any present that top what they did can’t be here… | 所以呢 比他们的更棒的礼物当然不可能在这儿的 |
[09:16] | can it? | 是吧 |
[09:18] | Merry Chris… You started without us? | 圣诞快…你们不等我们就开始了 |
[09:20] | Dad’s about to give us a really cool present! | 老爸正准备给我们一份帅呆了的礼物 |
[09:23] | Is it outside? | 是在外面吗 |
[09:24] | Let’s find out. | 去看看呗 |
[09:26] | Like a treasure hunt? | 像寻宝游戏那样吗 |
[09:36] | Wow, Mom, this is fantastic. | 妈 这太棒了 |
[09:37] | I am so happy to be home for Christmas. | 回家过圣诞节真开心 |
[09:42] | You said this house was Satan’s trash can. | 你说过这房子是恶魔的垃圾桶 |
[09:44] | You’re quoting me out of context. | 你在断章取义 |
[09:46] | So, Dad, where is it? | 那么 爸 礼物在哪呢 |
[09:47] | Are we supposed to drive to it? | 我们是不是要开车才能拿到 |
[09:49] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[09:51] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[09:51] | You guessed the first clue. Everybody into the van. Let’s go! | 你们得到第一条线索了 所有人上车 我们走 |
[09:57] | – Hal… – Merry Christmas, honey! | – Hal – 圣诞快乐 亲爱的 |
[10:12] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah, where are we going? | 是啊 我们要去哪 |
[10:14] | I know. We’re going to Disneyland. | 我懂了 我们要去迪士尼乐园 |
[10:16] | It’s a thousand times better than Disneyland. | 比迪士尼要好上一千倍哦 |
[10:19] | Cool! | 太正了 |
[10:26] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[10:27] | A handshake. | 握手啦 |
[10:29] | Now they’ve got some lame, third-grade secret handshake. | 现在他们还有了一种傻缺幼稚的秘密握手方式 |
[10:33] | I think I got half of it. | 我想我记住一半了 |
[10:34] | We love Dad! | 我爱爸爸 |
[10:36] | We love Dad! | 我爱爸爸 |
[10:37] | We love Dad! | 我爱爸爸 |
[10:39] | We love Dad! | 我爱爸爸 |
[10:40] | We love Dad! | 我爱爸爸 |
[10:45] | Rest stop. Everybody out. No eye contact with strangers. | 停车休息 大伙们都下车 别和陌生人说话 |
[10:54] | Look at ’em scamper. | 看他们活蹦乱跳的 |
[11:00] | – You don’t need to…? – No. | – 你不用 – 不 |
[11:20] | You couldn’t have said twice as good as Disneyland? – You | 你不该强调两次比迪士尼乐园要好的 |
[11:23] | saw those presents, Lois! What was I supposed to do? My presents were crap! | 你看到那些礼物了 Lois 我还能怎么办 我的礼物就是坨屎 |
[11:26] | – What did you make them? – Lanyards. | – 你给他们准备了什么 – 挂脖绳 |
[11:28] | Still better than what I had. | 还是比我的好 |
[11:31] | Look, I underestimated these boys, Lois, | 我低估了他们的能力了 Lois |
[11:32] | and they deserve to have a really great Christmas. | 他们值得拥有一个美好的圣诞节 |
[11:35] | How much money do we have? | 我们还有多少钱 |
[11:36] | – Zero. – No, I mean everything: credit cards, | – 零 – 不是 如果包括所有东西呢 信用卡 |
[11:39] | loose change, everything? | 零钱什么的 |
[11:40] | – Oh. Minus $512. – What?! | – 哦 负512块钱 – 什么 |
[11:43] | Oh, for God’s sakes! | 我去他喵的 |
[11:47] | Can you think of a Christmas | 你能找个有关圣诞节的借口 |
[11:48] | reason for stopping somewhere I can sell blood? | 让我经停一个可以卖血的地方吗 |
[11:50] | Oh, Hal, don’t worry about it. It’ll be okay. | Hal 别担心 没事的 |
[11:53] | You just need to find something | 你只不过是要找一份礼物 |
[11:54] | that’s a thousand times better than Disneyland, | 比迪士尼乐园要好上千倍而已 |
[11:56] | open on Christmas day and free. | 而且还要在圣诞节免费开放哦 |
[11:59] | Just because it’s hard, Lois, | Lois 虽然很困难 |
[12:01] | doesn’t mean it’s impossible. I am going to make this happen. | 但不代表不可能 我可以做到的 |
[12:04] | Hal, we don’t even have enough gas to get home. | Hal 我们的油甚至都不够回家的路程 |
[12:06] | Yes, we do. I did all the calculations, Lois. | 我们可以的 我算过了 Lois |
[12:09] | We’re exactly 40 miles from the point of no return. And I promise you, | 我们离”回不去”还有40英里 我保证 |
[12:14] | I will figure out a plan by then. | 到那里之前我会想出办法的 |
[12:15] | If not, I will turn the van around. Just don’t rat me out. | 如果实在不行 我就调头回家 你别戳穿我就好了 |
[12:20] | Please, honey. | 求你了 亲爱的 |
[12:22] | It’s Christmas. | 这可是圣诞节 |
[12:24] | I can’t wait much longer. | 我等不及了 |
[12:26] | Mom, is it really going to be as good as Dad says? | 妈 这真的像老爸说的那样棒吗 |
[12:31] | Dewey, I think you’ll remember this day for a long time. | Dewey 我想你会永远记住这一天的 |
[12:35] | I think we’ll all remember this day for a very long time. | 我觉得我们都会永远记住这一天 |
[12:42] | All right, since no one | 好吧 既然没有人想 |
[12:43] | wants to race cigarette butts, I’m outta here. | 比赛射烟头 那么我走了 |
[12:48] | Francis, I need to talk to you about something. | Francis 我想和你谈些事情 |
[12:50] | It’s weird, | 很奇怪 |
[12:51] | but lately I kind of feel like I’m being left out by Reese and Dewey. | 但这阵子我总感觉自己被Reese和Dewey疏远了 |
[12:54] | Aw, geez. Look, I’m sorry. You weren’t supposed to know about the beach trip. | 老天 对不起 你不该知道那次海滩之旅的 |
[12:57] | – What?! – Hey, geez, watch it! | – 什么 – 嘿 大哥 看着点 |
[12:59] | What beach trip?! | 什么海滩之旅 |
[13:00] | I took Reese and Dewey to the beach last summer. | 我去年夏天带着Reese和Dewey去海滩了 |
[13:02] | I would’ve invited you, but you were over at Stevie’s. | 本来想叫上你的 但是你去了Stevie家 |
[13:04] | He lives two blocks away! | 他就住在两个街口远 |
[13:06] | You have to go by his house to get to the beach! | 你们去海滩也要经过他家的 |
[13:09] | Why is this happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[13:10] | I’m the brother everybody likes the best. | 我是可是人见人爱的好兄弟 |
[13:12] | What are you talking about? I’m the brother everybody likes best. | 你在说什么 我才是人见人爱的好哥们 |
[13:14] | I meant of the brothers who are still at home. | 我指的是还住在家里的好兄弟 |
[13:16] | That’s Dewey. | 那也是Dewey啊 |
[13:17] | – What? Where am I in the pecking order? – Malcolm, I am not gonna stand | – 那我到底排在什么位置 – Malcolm 我不要和你 |
[13:20] | here in a public toilet and rank me, Dewey, Reese, Jamie and you in order of popularity. | 站在茅厕里排我 Dewey Reese Jamie的受欢迎榜 |
[13:29] | So are we getting close? | 我们快到了吗 |
[13:31] | Now, now. | 啊哈 |
[13:32] | You’re not going to trick me into giving it away. | 你们别想让我透露一丁点的信息 |
[13:35] | It’s a surprise. | 这可是惊喜哦 |
[13:36] | Hal, you are five miles from your point of no return. | Hal 离”回不去”还有5英里 |
[13:42] | Look, I know we don’t talk about our emotions, | 我知道我们从不谈感情问题的 |
[13:45] | but I don’t care anymore. | 但我不管了 |
[13:46] | I’m just going to lay it out there. | 我现在就摊开的说 |
[13:48] | My feelings are hurt. | 我的感情受伤了 |
[13:50] | There, I said it. | 我就直说 |
[13:51] | They’re hurt because you guys are systematically excluding me. | 因为你们一直疏离我 我感到很受伤 |
[13:54] | Being excluded is extra hard for me because | 被排挤对我来说格外的难以接受 |
[13:57] | I see all the other places I don’t fit in, and we’re brothers. | 让我联想到其它我也无法融入的情形 但我们是兄弟 |
[14:00] | I really want us to be in this together. | 我希望我们能在一条船上 |
[14:05] | What a gasbag. | 牢骚鬼 |
[14:06] | Your feelings aren’t hurt. Your ego is bruised. | 你不是很受伤 你只不过是自尊心受挫罢了 |
[14:09] | The reason we exclude you sometimes is because you’re a drag. | 有时候我们排斥你 是因为你就是个讨厌鬼 |
[14:12] | You always have to be the special one. | 你总想成为最特别的那个 |
[14:14] | Even now, this is all about how | 即便现在 你想说的都是 |
[14:15] | you feel things more deeply than everyone else. | 你的想法比其他人都要深刻 |
[14:18] | Look, we love you. We just need a break from you once in a while. | 我们爱你 只不过是有时候想从你这喘口气 |
[14:26] | – Okay, Hal… – Francis, can I see you up here for a second, | – 好了 Hal – Francis 你能过来一下吗 |
[14:28] | please? I need your help with the radio. | 帮我弄一下收音机 |
[14:33] | – What are you…? – I need to borrow $1,800. | – 你在干什么 – 我要借1800 |
[14:34] | I’ll pay you back over the next six years in monthly payments of $39.50. | 我会以每个月39.5块 用六年时间还给你 |
[14:37] | I have no money to give these boys a Christmas gift and I’m not even sure where I’m driving. | 我没钱给孩子买圣诞礼物 我也不知道我到底想开去哪 |
[14:41] | I hate to ask you, but I don’t know what else to do. | 本不想求你的 但我实在没办法了 |
[14:45] | I love you. | 爱你哦 |
[14:48] | Well I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you. | 我想这是告诉你一件事的最佳时机了 |
[14:51] | – I got fired from my job. I’m totally broke. – What? | – 我被炒鱿鱼了 现在我穷的要死 – 什么 |
[14:54] | – You got fired from the ranch? – It turns out | – 你被农场革职了 – 我帮Otto |
[14:56] | the ATM I was making all of Otto’s deposits into wasn’t an ATM. | 存钱进去的那台ATM根本就不是ATM |
[14:59] | So sue me, right? | 正常人都会提出控告的 对不 |
[15:01] | Anyway, he’s suing me. | 总之 他告我了 |
[15:03] | I don’t know what we’re going to do. | 我不知道我们该怎么办了 |
[15:04] | You’re not moving back in! | 你别想搬回家 |
[15:05] | There isn’t room enough in the house! | 家里已经没有足够的房间了 |
[15:07] | Besides, Piama doesn’t want to live with us. | 再说了 Piama不想和我们住在一起 |
[15:08] | Piama doesn’t even know about it. She thinks I’m on vacation. | Piama根本不知道这事情 她还以为我在放假 |
[15:12] | I’ve been acting like the happiest man in the world the last few weeks | 这几周我都假装成世界上最快乐的人 |
[15:14] | just to hide it from her. – I have to say, I am a little disappointed in you, Francis. | – 向她隐瞒这事情 – 不得不说 我对你有些失望 |
[15:17] | You can’t hide something like this from the ones you love. | 你不可以对你所爱的人隐瞒这种事情 |
[15:20] | Honesty, it’s the cornerstone of any healthy relationship. | 真诚是每段健康关系的基石 |
[15:24] | Well, I’m sorry I can’t help you. | 好吧 真遗憾帮不了你了 |
[15:31] | Okay, Hal, it’s been 40 miles. We are at the point of no return. | 好了 Hal 已经40英里了 我们要回不去了 |
[15:39] | Hal, turn around. | Hal 调头 |
[15:54] | Let’s get out and stretch your legs! | 我们下车活动活动筋骨吧 |
[16:00] | You’re coming Malcom? | 你一起来吗 Malcolm |
[16:01] | You’re sure? I might accidently talk about myself. | 你确定 我可能会不自觉地大聊我自己 |
[16:04] | You mean like just now? | 就像现在这样 |
[16:08] | – Hal what are you doing, – I’m buying time. | – Hal你在做什么 – 我在拖延时间 |
[16:12] | I don’t know how you gotta be along with this but that’s it! | 我不知道你要这样到什么时候 但是够了 |
[16:15] | The Christmas lie is over. | 圣诞节谎话结束了 |
[16:17] | – 60 more seconds, Lois. You can time me. – I’m not…! | – 再给60秒 Lois 你可以开始倒数 – 我才不 |
[16:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | Whoa, nice rides. | 好车 |
[16:26] | Yeah. The fat lady at the car wash rides one of these. | 对啊 洗车店的胖女人就骑这种车 |
[16:32] | – Nice going, Dewey! – I wasn’t even touching it. It was you! | – 看你做的好事 Dewey – 我都没碰它 是你弄的 |
[16:35] | What’d you do, man?! | 你们做了什么 |
[16:38] | Wait, wait! Those guys didn’t do it. | 等等 不是他们干的 |
[16:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:42] | I’m not going to let these | 我才不会让他们遭这份罪 |
[16:44] | people take the blame when they didn’t do it. | 因为根本不是他们干的 |
[16:47] | It was my dad. | 是我爸干的 |
[16:51] | He was trying to teach me a | 他那时在教我 |
[16:52] | lesson so I wouldn’t grow up and be like you. | 长大后不要成为你们这样的人 |
[17:00] | Malcolm, oh, my God, that was awesome! | Malcolm 我的天啊 真是太帅了 |
[17:02] | – That was so cool! – Thanks! | – 帅呆了 – 谢谢 |
[17:07] | Okay, honey, you’ve got 20 seconds. | 好的 你还有20秒 亲爱的 |
[17:17] | Lois, there is going to be a Christmas! | Lois 圣诞节还是有的 |
[17:21] | Hal, no! | Hal 不 |
[17:23] | Oh, no! I seem to have slipped in an | 不 我好像被一滩 |
[17:25] | oil stain left here by a negligent owner or employee. | 不知道是哪个粗心的店主落下的油渍给滑到了 |
[17:28] | Hal Hal! | |
[17:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:40] | Yes, damn it! | 好得很 该死 |
[17:42] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:43] | I don’t have any insurance. | 我没买保险的 |
[17:45] | We both dodged a bullet. | 我们都逃过一劫哦 |
[17:47] | After I sweep this up, you’re getting wiper blades on the house. | 等我收拾好后 我送你一对雨刮器 |
[17:53] | Hal Hal… | |
[17:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:55] | I saw a trail behind here that leads up into the hills. There’s probably | 我看到一条直通到小山的路 那里一定 |
[17:58] | something really great up there. All we need is a few flashlights to get started. | 有什么很棒的东西 我们只需要几个手电筒就可以出发了 |
[18:01] | Hal, it’s time for you to face the boys | Hal 是时候面对孩子们 |
[18:03] | and tell them what’s going on. Hal, they’re good boys. | 告诉他们到底发生了什么 Hal 他们都是好孩子 |
[18:07] | They forgave you for banjo camp; they’ll forgive you for this. | 五弦琴露营那事他们都原谅你了 这次也会的 |
[18:10] | And I will try sharing the blame with you, but honey, | 我也会和你一同承担的 但是亲爱的 |
[18:13] | this has got your fingerprints all over it. | 这事儿妥妥都是你的责任 |
[18:17] | You know, you’re a pretty good brother after all. | 其实你还是个不错的哥们的 |
[18:20] | Thanks. You look cold. Take my jacket. | 谢谢 你看起来挺冷的 穿我的衣服吧 |
[18:21] | I think I could’ve handled those bikers, | 我觉得我打得过那帮暴走族的 |
[18:24] | but with a baby and a chick around, | 但是呢 有妹子和小孩在旁边 |
[18:25] | you probably did the right thing, Malcolm. | 你这样做才是正确的 Malcolm |
[18:27] | Thanks for thinking of us, Reese. | 谢谢你那么贴心 Reese |
[18:29] | What’s this? | 这是啥 |
[18:30] | Nothing. Give me that. | 没啥 还给我 |
[18:31] | It’s a credit card receipt from The Clockworks. | 那是木钟的信用卡收据 |
[18:33] | You bought those clocks? | 那些钟是你买的 |
[18:35] | You have a credit card? Since when? | 你有信用卡 什么时候的事情 |
[18:37] | They sent it to me in the mail a couple months ago. | 几个月前我收到的 |
[18:39] | They must’ve thought I was | 我赢得那次物理奖之后 |
[18:40] | old enough after I won that physics award. | 他们一定觉得我已经是成年人了 |
[18:41] | So when I superglued my eyelids shut, and I was in the emergency room, | 所以我眼睛被强力胶粘上 躺在急救室的时候 |
[18:44] | we could’ve used your credit card instead of having to call Mom?! | 你没有把信用卡给我用 要打电话给妈 |
[18:47] | I’m not going to let you jeopardize | 我才不要让你降低我的 |
[18:48] | my credit rating. I want to buy a house someday. | 信用等级 某天我还要买房子的 |
[18:50] | Malcolm, you’re a jerk. | Malcolm 你个混球 |
[18:51] | Mom, Malcolm has a credit card, | 妈 Malcolm有张信用卡 |
[18:53] | and he bought you Christmas presents with it. | 而且他刷卡给你们买了圣诞节礼物 |
[18:55] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | Malcolm, you bought those presents, | Malcolm 你竟然是买的 |
[18:59] | after everything I’ve been through? | 而我还遭了这么多罪 |
[19:02] | We all worked so hard to make this a special Christmas, | 我们煞费苦心地准备 只为了让你们过一个特别的圣诞 |
[19:05] | and you just took a cheap shortcut! | 而你竟然耍小聪明 |
[19:07] | – Those clocks cost 50 bucks each! – I don’t care what they cost! | – 那些钟每个要50块呢 – 我不管多少钱 |
[19:12] | This isn’t a competition, Malcolm. | 这不是比赛 Malcolm |
[19:14] | You know, all I really want from you on Christmas is this! | 其实我真正想要的圣诞礼物是这个 |
[19:28] | I forgive you, son. | 我原谅你了 孩子 |
[19:32] | Okay, everybody, listen up. I don’t want this to ruin our trip. | 大伙们 听好了 我不想这件事毁了这趟行程 |
[19:35] | – You wanna know where we’re going? – Yeah! | – 你们想知道我们到底要去哪里吗 – 想 |
[19:40] | Snow skiing on Mount Bundy! | 去邦迪山滑雪 |
[19:50] | That’s a room for the night, ski passes and equipment rentals. | 这是今晚的房间 滑雪许可证还有设备租用 |
[19:53] | Will you be putting that on your credit card? | 这些你都要刷卡吗 |
[19:56] | Let’s give it a shot. | 试试呗 |
[20:09] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[20:10] | In your face! | 糊你熊脸 |
[20:17] | Hal, this is the low point, isn’t it? | Hal 这实在是太没节操了 不是吗 |
[20:19] | We’re not going to sink any further, are we? | 我们以后都抬不起头了 是吗 |
[20:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:21] | You’ve stolen our son’s credit card. | 你偷了你儿子的信用卡 |
[20:24] | If it weren’t for my rage and your recklessness, | 如果不是我的暴走和你的草率鲁莽 |
[20:26] | our kids might have a fighting chance. | 我们的孩子还有一个奋斗的机会 |
[20:28] | Lois, those are the exact things that make us great parents. If it wasn’t | Lois 正因为这些我们才是好父母 如果不是 |
[20:31] | for your anger and my recklessness, we wouldn’t be on this amazing ski vacation, would we? | 你的暴走和我的鲁莽 就不可能拥有个滑雪假期了 是吧 |
[20:38] | You know, this just might be our best Christmas ever. | 这可能是我们过的最棒的圣诞节了 |
[20:41] | Francis, I want you to quit your job. | Francis 我想你辞职 |
[20:44] | – What? – Ever since we left on this trip, | – 什么 – 自从我们参加这趟旅程 |
[20:46] | you’ve just seemed so insanely happy. | 你似乎非常的开心 |
[20:49] | I can’t let you go back to that job. | 我不能让你再回去工作了 |
[20:51] | You’ve got to find something else to do. | 你另找一份工作吧 |
[20:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:55] | You know, in fact, let’s not even go back to that ranch. | 事实上 我们都别回去那个农场了 |
[20:58] | I’ll call Otto in the morning, and if he doesn’t understand, | 明早我就打电话给Otto 如果他不理解的话 |
[21:00] | tough. | 管他呢 |
[21:02] | Okay, so who wants some hot chocolate by the fire, huh? | 好 谁想坐在火炉旁喝热巧克力 |
[21:07] | – Enjoy your stay, Malcolm. – Thanks. | – 祝你玩得开心 Malcolm – 谢谢 |