时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:09] | Did you see this? | 你看见了吗 |
[00:10] | Look what Jamie wrote. | 看看Jamie写了什么 |
[00:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:13] | He knows his letters. | 他识字了 |
[00:15] | There are actual words here. | 这可都是实实在在的单词 |
[00:17] | I mean, it’s crude, and it’s not | 虽然未经雕琢 |
[00:18] | clear what he’s communicating, but Jamie is a genius. | 表达的也不太清楚 但是Jamie是个天才 |
[00:21] | There’s my homework! | 那是我的家庭作业 |
[00:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:25] | I do my homework once in a while. | 我偶尔也会做作业 |
[01:03] | Once every six months, Mom wakes us up at 5 A.M., | 每半年 妈妈就会在清早五点叫醒我们一回 |
[01:05] | shoves us into the car and makes us go to the outlet stores. | 把我们塞进车里 直奔工厂直销店 |
[01:08] | I tell you, I am never disappointed in Value Village. | 告诉你们 旧货店从未令我失望过 |
[01:12] | No other place in the county has such a selection of irregulars. | 没有别的地方有这么多次品可选了 |
[01:15] | Are these made in some country where people aren’t symmetrical? | 产出这些次品 是因为哪些国家的国民长得也次吗 |
[01:18] | Stop complaining. | 别抱怨了 |
[01:19] | If it weren’t for Value Village, | 如果没有旧货店 |
[01:20] | most of this family would have to run around naked. | 大多数家庭都得裸奔 |
[01:23] | That place is all that separates us from the apes. | 正是旧货店让我们有别于类人猿 |
[01:36] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 搞什么啊 |
[01:38] | What? I was not! You look great! | 怎么了 我没有 你最美了 |
[01:41] | The Paysons Outlet has 48-packs of paper towels for half price. | 佩森商店有四十八箱纸巾打半价 |
[01:44] | I wish we had more room in this car. | 真希望车里还有更多地方 |
[01:45] | I knew we should have put the rack on top… | 我就知道应该把架子放在车顶 |
[01:48] | What’s wrong with all of you? | 你们都怎么了 |
[01:50] | We’re just thinking about all those towels, honey. I mean… | 我们在想那些纸巾啊 宝贝 |
[01:53] | You’re not the only one who loves a bargain. | 又不是只有你喜欢便宜货 |
[02:02] | – Come on! – What are you doing? | -拜托 -你干嘛 |
[02:03] | Saving your minds from turning into mush. | 免得你们的脑子成浆糊 |
[02:04] | You’ve been sitting on that couch watching TV for hours. | 你们已经在沙发上 看了四个小时电视了 |
[02:07] | So what? There’s nothing else to do. | 那又怎样 又没别的事儿可干 |
[02:08] | There’s never anything to do around here. | 家里从来都无事可干 |
[02:10] | Because you have no imaginations, | 因为你们缺乏想象力 |
[02:11] | because you sit in front of that idiot box all day long. | 因为你们整天都坐在电视机前面 |
[02:14] | Your mother’s right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[02:14] | It’s a sad day when three healthy boys | 美好的星期六 三个男孩子却无所事事 |
[02:16] | can’t think of anything to do with a beautiful Saturday. | 星期六就变成了星凄六 |
[02:19] | You could take a walk, you could roll a hoop, | 你们可以去散步 滚铁环 |
[02:21] | you can start a rock collection. There. | 也可以去收集石头 瞧 |
[02:23] | That’s three ideas in five seconds. I hope you’re embarrassed. | 五秒钟我就想出三个主意了 自惭形秽了吧 |
[02:25] | You boys have no idea how lucky you are. | 你们不知道自己到底有多幸运 |
[02:27] | The day will come where you won’t | 总有一天 你们就不能抱怨 |
[02:28] | be able to complain about having nothing to do. | 自己无事可做了 |
[02:30] | That’s right. you have responsiblities in career and children. | 没错 你们要对事业和孩子负责 |
[02:34] | And then you ask yourself, hey, where is my boredom now? | 到那时你就该自问 我怎么不无聊了呢 |
[02:37] | All right, all right, just stop lecturing us! | 好吧 好吧 别给我们讲大道理了 |
[02:40] | God forbid those three should have to make their own fun. | 上帝不许他们三个找乐子 |
[02:50] | I hate to admit it, but Mom challenged | 不得不承认 老妈挑战了 |
[02:52] | us to use our creativity, and I think we’re better for it. | 我们的创造力 但我觉得我们更胜一筹 |
[02:55] | How much time do we have before the lights come on? | 灯亮之前我们有多少时间 |
[02:57] | We’ve got a few minutes. | 只有几分钟了 |
[02:59] | Let’s give her crazy eyes, Dracula fangs, and a giant fart cloud. | 咱们给她来双疯眼 吸血鬼的尖牙 外加超大的臭屁气团 |
[03:04] | Eh. Feels done. | 感觉不错 |
[03:05] | We went to all the trouble to get up here. | 我们辛辛苦苦爬到这里 |
[03:06] | Let’s really think about… | 咱们一定要认真想想 |
[03:08] | Reese Reese! | |
[03:11] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[03:13] | “I want Reese.” | “我想要Reese” |
[03:16] | Come on. You know she’s thinking it. | 得了 你们知道她是这么想的 |
[03:17] | How are we supposed to get | 要是你把自己的名字写上去 |
[03:18] | away with this if you put your name up there? | 咱们还怎么逃之夭夭 |
[03:20] | Relax. We’re miles from our house. | 放心吧 这离咱们家远着呢 |
[03:22] | Nobody here knows us. | 这儿没人认识咱们 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[03:38] | Did you hear something? | 你们听到什么了吗 |
[03:39] | What are you boys doing up there? | 你们在上面干什么 |
[03:41] | It’s Mom! | 是妈妈 |
[03:42] | How’d she know where to find us? | 她怎么知道在哪儿能找到咱们 |
[03:44] | I told you she’s got tracking devices in our feelings! | 我就说她在咱们身上放了追踪装置 |
[03:46] | If you two geniuses had ripped | 要是你们这两个天才跟我一样 |
[03:48] | them out like I did, we wouldn’t be in this mess! | 扯掉它们 我们就不会这么糟了 |
[03:50] | – Maybe she didn’t see us. – Reese, Malcolm, Dewey! | – 也许她没看见咱们 – Reese Malcolm Dewey |
[03:52] | You get down here this instant! | 你们给我立刻滚下来 |
[03:54] | Missus, I don’t know who you are thinking we are. | 太太 我不知道你把我们当成谁了 |
[03:57] | Your boys are very different boys than we are being. | 你的孩子和我们一点也不像 |
[04:01] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[04:03] | Where’s the back door on this thing? | 这玩意的后门在哪儿 |
[04:04] | It’s a billboard! | 这是个广告牌 |
[04:06] | We are so dead! | 我们死定了 |
[04:07] | This time she’ll finish us! | 这次她一定会杀了我们 |
[04:09] | What are we gonna do?! | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:10] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 噢 天啊 噢 天啊 |
[04:12] | Why do billboards have to be so visible? | 为什么广告牌非得这么显眼 |
[04:14] | Come down now! | 立刻下来 |
[04:16] | Reese, give me your pocket knife. | Reese 把你的小刀给我 |
[04:18] | Okay… But if you miss her, you’ll only make her madder. | 好的 但是如果没有击中她 你只会让她更加生气 |
[04:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:27] | Hold on. I know that look. | 等下 我知道了 |
[04:29] | He’s using his brain. | 他在动脑筋 |
[04:32] | We can’t come down because we are… | 我们不能下来 因为我们 |
[04:35] | protesting this offensive depiction of women! | 在抗议这种冒犯女性的描述 |
[04:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:39] | We’ve come up here to make a difference in the world! | 我们站在这儿是为了改变世界 |
[04:43] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[04:43] | To speak for women like this one who can’t speak for themselves! | 为那些像她一样不能为自己说话的女性代言 |
[04:46] | Yeah, because they’re billboards! | 没错 因为它们是广告牌 |
[04:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:50] | We’re not coming down until | 我们不会下去 |
[04:51] | women everywhere get the respect they deserve! | 直到所有女性都得到应有的尊重 |
[04:53] | No matter how long it takes, we’re staying up here! | 不论耗上多久 我们都会待在这上面 |
[04:57] | Oh, for the love of God. | 哦 真是的 |
[04:58] | I don’t know who you think you’re fooling. | 我不知道你们在糊弄谁 |
[05:01] | – It’s about time! – Thank you, boys! – God bless you! | – 是时候了 -谢谢你 小伙子们 -上帝保佑你们 |
[05:08] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[05:08] | She’s talking to the cops. | 她在和警察交谈 |
[05:09] | Wait, that’s good. | 等等 这下好了 |
[05:11] | If she gets ahold of us, she’ll have to beat us within the law. | 如果她捉到咱们 就能合理合法的揍我们一顿了 |
[05:13] | All these people showing up is making her madder and madder. | 涌现的人群会让她越来越生气 |
[05:16] | Why didn’t we just climb down right away? | 咱们刚才干嘛不直接下去呢 |
[05:18] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[05:19] | I don’t know. I panicked. | 我不知道 我刚才慌了 |
[05:20] | I want to know what you’re going to do to get my boys down. | 我想知道你要怎么把我的孩子弄下来 |
[05:23] | It’s a complicated situation, ma’am. We have | 情况很复杂 女士 |
[05:26] | very specific guidelines for how to deal with political protesters. | 我们有详细的纲领来处理政治抗议者 |
[05:29] | They’re not political protesters. | 他们不是政治抗议者 |
[05:31] | Those boys don’t give a damn about women’s rights! | 这几个臭小子对女权毫不在乎 |
[05:33] | If they did, they’d clean up their rooms once in a while! | 如果他们真在乎 他们会偶尔打扫一下自己的房间 |
[05:37] | This is hooliganism! | 他们在耍流氓 |
[05:38] | Sorry it took me so long. | 抱歉这么久才到 |
[05:39] | Eight different baby-sitters turned me down. | 八个保姆都拒绝了我 |
[05:42] | Do you know Jamie’s on a website? | 你知道Jamie都网上有名了吗 |
[05:43] | Where are the boys? | 孩子们在哪儿 |
[05:44] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[05:46] | Oh, good God! | 天啊 |
[05:47] | I thought it was a metaphor. | 我以为只是打个比喻 |
[05:49] | I’m sure you have ladders. | 你们一定有梯子吧 |
[05:51] | I’m sure you have people who climb them. | 你们一定有人会爬梯子吧 |
[05:54] | So get one of them up there and get my children down! | 所以派个人上去 把我的孩子弄下来 |
[05:57] | Ma’am, let me explain something about the Police Commissioner. | 女士 我来说说警察局局长的难处吧 |
[06:00] | This is an election year. | 今年是选举年 |
[06:01] | We’ve had a lot of unflattering video on the news lately. | 最近新闻中有很多对我们不太客气的报道 |
[06:04] | The Chang case, the Jefferson case, the Rodriguez case. | 张的案子 Jefferson的案子 Rodriguez的案子 |
[06:08] | All he has left is the white vote. | 他只剩下白人选票了 |
[06:10] | So he’s not going to let a bunch | 所以他不会让一堆摄像机 |
[06:12] | of video cameras tape us manhandling those children. | 拍下我们粗暴对待几个孩子的录像的 |
[06:15] | But if there’s anything else that we can do for you… | 但是如果有其他的事我们能帮忙的话 |
[06:16] | Yeah, how about you call a cop? | 好啊 帮我叫个警察如何 |
[06:19] | Sorry, Officer. It’s not you, it’s me. | 对不起 长官 她生气不是因为你 是因为我 |
[06:21] | I have a severe gambling problem. Lost the house playing Pai-Gow. | 我有严重的赌瘾 玩牌九时输了房子 |
[06:24] | She’s a saint. Would you excuse us a moment? | 她是个好人 能让我们单独待一会吗 |
[06:27] | Honey, calm down. | 宝贝 冷静点 |
[06:28] | You know what pepper spray feels like. | 你知道胡椒喷雾剂的滋味的 |
[06:29] | Let’s just give it an hour or two. | 咱们等上一两个小时 |
[06:31] | When these people lose interest | 等这些人都没兴趣了 |
[06:33] | and the crowd disperses, we’ll get the boys down. | 人群散了 我们就能把孩子弄下来了 |
[06:40] | That’s right, Steven. I’m here | 没错 Steven 我正在 |
[06:41] | at the scene of this dramatic demonstration… | 这场引人注目的示威现场 |
[06:44] | In an age of cynicism when it’s said | 在这个愤世嫉俗的年代 人们常说 |
[06:45] | that young people don’t care about the important issues… | 年轻人对重大问题不屑一顾 |
[06:48] | These three youngsters seem to have struck a nerve among | 对于早已受够贬低女人说辞的市民们 |
[06:51] | like-minded citizens who’ve had enough of this degrading depiction of women. | 这三个年轻人的行为似乎引起了他们的共鸣 |
[06:55] | Lois, did you see all the news vans? | Lois 你看到这些新闻采访车了吗 |
[06:57] | Lyle at Seven told me to get out of his shot. | 七点新闻的Lyle让我避开他的镜头 |
[07:01] | He is one handsome man. | 他真是一个英俊的男人 |
[07:02] | Over here we have the | 坐在这里的就是 |
[07:03] | proud mother of these three young protesters. | 为三名年轻抗议者感到骄傲的母亲 |
[07:05] | What do you want the nation to know about your boys? | 关于你的儿子 你有什么想对全国观众说的吗 |
[07:08] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[07:11] | So you must be the father? Can we get some comment from you? | 您一定是孩子的父亲了 你能发表一些意见吗 |
[07:15] | I, I don’t know that I really want to sound off. | 我 也不知道该说点什么 |
[07:17] | How do you account for your | 你能解释下为什么 |
[07:18] | sons’ extraordinary sensitivity to women’s issues? | 你的儿子们对女性问题如此敏感吗 |
[07:22] | Well, Dinah, in our house we emphasize the rights of all people. | Dinah 在家里我们重视所有人的权利 |
[07:25] | I’ve tried to pass along what I like to call “Core values.” | 我一直在向孩子传递我称之为”核心价值观”的观念 |
[07:29] | Equality, respect, compassion, nutrition. | 平等 尊重 怜悯 营养 |
[07:34] | We have something called the Clean Plate Club. | 我们家有个”洗盘子俱乐部” |
[07:39] | What’s that cop doing? | 那个警察在干什么 |
[07:40] | I think he’s throwing something. | 我觉得他在扔什么东西 |
[07:42] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[07:45] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[07:46] | It’s a cell phone. | 是部手机 |
[07:50] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:52] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:53] | Before you say anything, I want you to listen carefully. | 在你开口之前 我希望你们听清楚 |
[07:56] | There are a couple ways we can handle this. | 目前有两种解决方法 |
[07:57] | If you come down right now, | 如果你们现在就下来 |
[07:59] | I can go as low as three weeks in your room. | 我可以只关你们三周 |
[08:02] | If there’s no more trouble, you get two | 如果不再生出事端 就给你们 |
[08:03] | meals a day and enough light to read by. | 一日两餐 晚上有灯 |
[08:05] | You should think about this very carefully, | 你们一定要想清楚 |
[08:07] | but you’ve only got ten minutes until this offer expires. | 你们只有十分钟 否则这个提议就无效了 |
[08:10] | Then all bets are off. | 到那时一切都不算数了 |
[08:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:19] | I know. | 是啊 |
[08:21] | She’s negotiating. | 她在谈判 |
[08:23] | She’s never negotiated anything before. | 她从未和我们谈判过 |
[08:26] | We found a weakness. | 我们找到她的弱点了 |
[08:28] | All these people and the TV cameras. | 这些人和电视台的摄像机 |
[08:31] | She must be scared. | 让她感到害怕了 |
[08:32] | I didn’t think this was possible. | 我没想到这能行得通 |
[08:35] | Suddenly, she looks so small. | 突然之间 她看起来好渺小 |
[08:39] | People, | 大家 |
[08:41] | the battle before us may be long, | 我们面前这场战役或许旷日持久 |
[08:43] | but we will not stop until we end the oppression! | 但压迫结束之前我们绝不罢休 |
[08:46] | Women of the world… | 世界上的女性们 |
[08:47] | Unite! | 团结起来吧 |
[09:07] | I am their mother, and I say this has gone on long enough! | 我是他们的母亲 我说这已经够了 |
[09:09] | Don’t you have snipers with tranquilizer guns or a giant net?! | 你们就没有配备麻醉枪或网枪的狙击手吗 |
[09:12] | – What do I pay taxes for? – No, | – 我纳税是为了什么 – 不 |
[09:14] | the life of a crusader is not an easy one, | 斗士的人生并不简单 |
[09:16] | but once that fire is lit, there is no putting it out. | 一旦火种点燃 就永不熄灭 |
[09:19] | Feminism must be very important to your boys. | 你的儿子们一定非常重视女权主义 |
[09:23] | Meryl, please! They’re not my “Boys.” They’re my children. | Meryl 拜托 他们可不是我的”儿子们” 他们是我的孩子 |
[09:27] | If you feel the need to label them, I’m sorry for you. | 如果你非要给他们贴标签 我对你表示遗憾 |
[09:29] | It’s high time we showed a national audience… | 是时候告诉全国观众 |
[09:33] | This is national? | 这节目是面向全国的吗 |
[09:35] | … that we’re still producing | 这个国家仍然出英雄 |
[09:37] | heroes in this country, and three of them are up there! | 其中的三个就站在那上面 |
[09:45] | It’s your sons, ma’am. | 你儿子的电话 女士 |
[09:48] | Well, you’re cutting it awfully close. | 你们时间所剩无几 |
[09:50] | I gave you ten minutes, and you’ve taken nearly nine and a half. | 我给了你们十分钟 你们已经用掉九分半 |
[09:52] | We decided we’re not coming down. | 我们决定不下去 |
[09:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:55] | We discussed it as a family. | 我们亲切的讨论过了 |
[09:56] | See, we figure you’re as mad now as you possibly can ever get. | 我们知道你现在怒不可遏 |
[10:00] | We’ve reached the point | 我们已经到了 |
[10:01] | where nothing we do can make it any worse. | 最糟糕的地步 |
[10:03] | So every hour we stay up here is another hour of freedom. | 所以我们在上面多呆一小时 就多一个小时的自由 |
[10:05] | Plus another 30 or 40 supporters added to our fan base. | 而且我们的粉丝群增加30到40个支持者 |
[10:10] | Malcolm, let’s set aside | Malcolm 咱们先不提 |
[10:11] | the fact that you know you’ve done wrong. | 你已经知错的事实 |
[10:13] | Let’s ignore that you’re pretending | 咱们也不说你为了逃避错误 |
[10:15] | to have principles you don’t have just to get out of it. | 假装坚持你根本不在乎的原则 |
[10:18] | You have to come down sometime. | 你们总有下来的时候 |
[10:20] | And life is long. | 生活还长着呢 |
[10:22] | That’s what’s nice about being young. | 这正是年轻的好处 |
[10:24] | We really don’t think that far ahead. | 我们从不想得那么长远 |
[10:26] | This whole thing’s been kind of eye-opening. | 这件事已经让我们大开眼界 |
[10:28] | If nothing else, we’ve all | 我们至少已经 |
[10:29] | had a lesson on the ephemeral nature of power. | 明白了权力会转瞬即逝 |
[10:32] | Power’s a funny thing. | 权利是个有趣的东西 |
[10:33] | It’s when you think you have it that you’re in trouble. | 当你以为你拥有权利时 你就麻烦了 |
[10:36] | Valid point. | 说的不错 |
[10:37] | Historically. | 这只是历史观点 |
[10:38] | But on a philosophical level, Mom… | 但是从哲学角度来说 妈妈 |
[10:40] | we’ve already won. | 我们已经赢了 |
[10:41] | We’re free. | 我们是自由的 |
[10:42] | And no matter what happens tonight, | 无论今晚发生什么 |
[10:44] | we both know it. | 我们都明白 |
[10:58] | I think it’s getting cold up here. | 我觉得这儿有点冷了 |
[11:00] | I don’t think we should do this anymore. | 我觉得咱们不该继续下去 |
[11:02] | I don’t know who we think we’re kidding. | 我不知道咱们这是在糊弄谁 |
[11:04] | – We’re not going to be able to win this… – Dewey, | – 我们不可能赢的 – Dewey |
[11:07] | don’t look into her eyes! | 不要看她的眼睛 |
[11:08] | Huh? | 啊 |
[11:10] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:13] | I remember my mother, smart as any man, | 我记得我妈妈 如男人般聪慧 |
[11:15] | down on her knees in the kitchen, | 却跪在厨房里 |
[11:17] | scrubbing that floor ’til it shined. | 擦亮地板 |
[11:19] | – I think I was seven when I | – 我当时大概七岁 |
[11:21] | made a promise to myself and to all women… – Hal? | 我向自己以及所有女人发誓 – Hal |
[11:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:25] | I saw you on TV tonight, and I couldn’t believe it was you, | 我今晚在电视上看见你 简直不敢相信是你 |
[11:30] | but you kept talking and talking and talking. | 但是你一直讲 一直讲 |
[11:33] | And I realized it had to be you. | 我发现真的是你 |
[11:36] | Wendy Wendy… | |
[11:37] | – How long’s it been? – 23 years, Hal. | – 都多少年了 – 23年了 Hal |
[11:40] | You know, I remember the last time I saw you down to | 我们最后一次见面时的分分秒秒我都历历在目 |
[11:43] | the day and the minute. I can tell you exactly where I was standing… | 我甚至能说出我当时站在哪儿 |
[11:46] | Wendy Wendy! | |
[11:46] | That was so long ago. I’ve got a whole new life now. | 都是很久之前的事了 我已经有了全新的生活 |
[11:51] | You can’t just come here and expect… | 你不能就这么过来 还指望 |
[11:53] | Promises were made, Hal. | 你已经承诺了 Hal |
[11:55] | And now that I found you, I’m not just gonna go away. | 现在我找到你了 我不会就这么走的 |
[11:59] | Look, I know that there are | 我知道有些 |
[12:01] | some issues that probably need resolving… | 问题可能需要解决 |
[12:06] | Listen, honey, let’s get a cup of coffee way over there. | 亲爱的 我们到那边喝杯咖啡吧 |
[12:09] | No. I have an idea. | 不 我有个主意 |
[12:13] | Is this going up to the boys? | 这是给那些孩子吃的吗 |
[12:14] | Yes, it’s some baked goods, some | 是的 一些烘焙食品 |
[12:15] | jackets for when it gets cold… and my phone number. | 几件夹克 以防天气变冷 还有我的电话号码 |
[12:20] | Oh, this is wonderful. | 这真是太棒了 |
[12:22] | You certainly went to a lot of trouble. | 你真是费心了 |
[12:23] | My boys are just going to be so appreciative of your kindness. | 我的孩子们一定会感谢你的好意的 |
[12:29] | I think the Green Valley Women’s Collective | 我觉得绿谷女团做的香蕉面包 |
[12:31] | makes better banana bread than the Feminists for Change. | 比求变女权组织做得好 |
[12:34] | According to the wrapper, | 从包装上来看 |
[12:35] | we’re the first male hands to touch this. | 我们是第一个碰到它们的男人 |
[12:38] | You know, except for Mom and Dad and Francis and Jamie, | 除了妈妈 爸爸 Francis 和Jamie |
[12:41] | I think this has really brought our family together. | 我觉得的这真让我们家团结在一起了 |
[12:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:48] | You know what. | 你知道怎么了 |
[12:49] | Why do you get the one with the cherry? | 为什么你拿走那个有樱桃的 |
[12:51] | I just grabbed one. I don’t care. | 我只是随手拿了一个 我不在乎 |
[12:52] | If you don’t care, then let me have it. | 如果你不在乎 那么就把那个给我 |
[12:54] | I already took it. | 我已经拿了 |
[12:55] | Hey, I’m here, too. I want the cherry. | 嘿 我也在这儿呢 我想要带樱桃那个 |
[12:58] | You always do this. | 你总是这样 |
[12:59] | You only want it because I have it. | 我有的 你也要 |
[13:01] | I don’t care what you have. | 我才不在乎你有什么 |
[13:02] | Reese, you’re not the center of everything… | Reese 不是每件事都要以你为中心 |
[13:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:08] | Why would they only put a cherry on one cupcake? | 他们为什么只放一个带樱桃的小蛋糕 |
[13:13] | This is Mom. | 是妈妈干的 |
[13:17] | There may be those who will try to drive a wedge between us. | 也许有些人想挑拨离间 |
[13:21] | But if we learn nothing else tonight, | 但今晚我们别的没学到 |
[13:23] | we will learn to stand together! | 至少学会了团结一致 |
[13:31] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:36] | We have a pretty sweet deal up here. Food, drinks. | 我们这条件不错 食物 饮料 |
[13:39] | Everyone of our needs is being taken care of. | 照顾到我们每个人的需求 |
[13:41] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[13:44] | Man, they better stop sending up bran muffins. | 天 他们最好别再往上送麸皮松饼了 |
[13:47] | Hey! You may want to burn this basket! | 嘿 把这篮子烧了吧 |
[13:51] | How are the books they gave us? | 他们给咱们的书怎么样 |
[13:52] | The feminist joke book’s a little ham-fisted, | 女权主义的笑话书有点蠢 |
[13:54] | but these fairy tales are interesting. | 但是这些童话挺有趣 |
[13:57] | In this one, Cinderella tells | 这个 灰姑娘告诉王子 |
[13:58] | the Prince he’s sapping her woman-strength, | 他在削弱她的女性势力 |
[14:00] | and she pushes him aside to | 所以她除掉他 |
[14:02] | create a matriarchy with fluid gender roles. | 建立了性别角色随意的母权制度 |
[14:05] | Can you believe these cows actually think we’re on their side ? | 真不敢相信这群母牛真的相信我们站在她们这边 |
[14:08] | We love you, boys! | 我爱你们 男孩们 |
[14:09] | Right on, sister! | 说的好 姐妹儿 |
[14:11] | Check out that pig. | 看看那头母猪 |
[14:13] | You don’t have to talk about them like that. | 别那么说她们 |
[14:14] | They’ve been really nice to us. | 她们对我们真的很好 |
[14:16] | Yeah, and they really believe in this stuff. | 没错 她们真的相信这些 |
[14:18] | That is such a load. | 这可真是压力山大啊 |
[14:20] | Every woman down there is just here because they’re jealous. | 下面的女人之所以站在这 是因为她们嫉妒 |
[14:22] | Of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[14:23] | Of the fact that they’re not hot enough to be strippers. | 嫉妒她们不如脱衣舞娘这么火辣 |
[14:26] | They act like they’re all offended, | 她们装作很生气的样子 |
[14:27] | but really they’re just mad about their own giant butts. | 其实她们只是对自己的大屁股感到恼火 |
[14:30] | Believe me, in their heart of hearts, | 相信我 在她们内心深处 |
[14:32] | every woman wants to be her. | 每个女人都想成为她 |
[14:35] | – What about Mom? – We’re not talking about moms. | – 那妈妈呢 – 我们讨论的不是妈妈 |
[14:37] | We’re talking about women. | 我们讨论的是女人 |
[14:39] | So all women want to be strippers? | 所有女人都想成为脱衣舞娘 |
[14:41] | There are no women in the world who | 世界上就没有女人 |
[14:42] | want to be doctors or lawyers or anything like that? | 想成为医生 律师或者其他什么的吗 |
[14:45] | Cut the act, Malcolm. They can’t hear you. | 别演了 Malcolm 她们听不见的 |
[14:48] | Just because they look | 她们看着像狗 |
[14:48] | like dogs doesn’t mean they hear like dogs. | 并不意味着她们有狗一般的听觉 |
[14:51] | I’m sleeping on the other side. | 我去那边睡 |
[14:54] | Come on, I was just being honest! | 拜托 我只是说了实话 |
[14:57] | So whipped. | 妻管严 |
[15:02] | Where are the heroes who fight for a cause? | 为目标而战的英雄在何处 |
[15:06] | Who live by the code of their own moral laws? | 是谁在按自己的道德准则生存 |
[15:10] | Who stand up to tyrants and fight the police? | 是谁反抗暴君与警察 |
[15:15] | Like Gandhi and Martin and Bobby and Rosa… | 就像甘地 马丁 鲍比 和罗莎 |
[15:20] | And Malcolm and Dewey and Reese? | 还有Malcolm Dewey 和Reese |
[15:24] | And Malcolm and Dewey and Reese. | 还有Malcolm Dewey 和Reese |
[15:33] | Reese Reese? | |
[15:35] | Reese Reese. | |
[15:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:41] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 我一直想和你说话 |
[15:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah, sugar. | 是的 甜心 |
[15:45] | I had to wait for your brothers to go to sleep. | 我得等你的兄弟都睡着 |
[15:48] | You don’t want to share me, do you? | 你不想和他们分享我 对吗 |
[15:50] | Everyone’s mad at me. | 每个人都在生我的气 |
[15:51] | Malcolm and Dewey think I’m a jerk. | Malcolm和Dewey认为我是个混蛋 |
[15:53] | You’re not a jerk. You’re just little. | 你不是个混蛋 你只是太小 |
[15:57] | I think you’re cute as a bug. | 我觉得你就像甲虫一样可爱 |
[16:01] | Do you want me to kiss you? | 你想我亲你一下吗 |
[16:03] | Uh… yes, ma’am. | 呃 是的 女士 |
[16:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:14] | Damn tootin’ wow. | 对极了 哇 |
[16:17] | So, will you take off your giant top? | 你能脱了巨大的上衣吗 |
[16:20] | Do you have a giant dollar? | 你有巨大的美元吗 |
[16:22] | I’ll get a whole bunch if you’ll come back again. | 要是你下次还来的话 我会带一堆美钞 |
[16:24] | I’ll come back every night if you want. | 只要你想 我每晚都来 |
[16:27] | You’re so great. | 你太好了 |
[16:28] | The girls at school won’t even talk to me. | 学校里的女孩都不理我 |
[16:30] | Listen, if they’re not willing to talk | 听着 如果她们不愿意和你说话 |
[16:32] | to you or dance on a pole, they’re not really your friends. | 或者跳钢管舞 她们就不是你真正的朋友 |
[16:37] | You don’t need them. | 你不需要她们 |
[16:38] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[16:39] | I’m perfect. | 我是完美的 |
[16:41] | I’m the only woman in the world for you, Reese. | 我是世界上唯一为你而生的女人 Reese |
[16:44] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[16:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:46] | I’m 60 feet tall. | 我有60英尺高 |
[16:47] | My skin is five inches thick. | 我的皮肤5英寸厚 |
[16:49] | No matter how creepy and insensitive | 无论你多么毛骨悚然 麻木不仁 |
[16:51] | and thoughtless you are, you can’t hurt me. | 粗心大意 你都不会伤害到我 |
[16:55] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这就是我一直想要的 |
[16:58] | Why aren’t all women like you? | 为什么女人都不像你这样 |
[17:00] | Well, I’m not real, sugar. | 我不是真的 甜心 |
[17:03] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[17:04] | You just dreamed me up as a super-sexy way to | 我是你虚构的 你以一种超性感的方式 |
[17:06] | face the fact that you’re going to live the rest of your life alone. | 来面对你将孤独终老的现实 |
[17:11] | But that’s not for sure, is it? | 但也不一定 对吗 |
[17:13] | And you know the saddest part? | 而且你知道最惨的是什么吗 |
[17:15] | You’re gonna wake up before you | 在你能想到和我做点什么好事儿时 |
[17:17] | can think of anything really good to do with me. | 你就醒了 |
[17:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:21] | We can’t just give up on this. | 我们不能就这么放弃 |
[17:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:24] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 |
[17:26] | Don’t leave me! | 不要离开我 |
[17:30] | Right now the mother of the protesters is with the Police Commissioner, | 此刻 抗议者的母亲正向警察局局长求情 |
[17:34] | pleading for her brave boys whose sacrifice continues to inspire so many. | 她勇敢的儿子们所做出的牺牲激励了许多人 |
[17:38] | Those boys are like dogs. | 那几个孩子就像狗 |
[17:40] | I have to get them on | 我必须得从背后抓住他们 |
[17:41] | their backs just to reestablish my dominance. | 才能恢复我的统治地位 |
[17:43] | Look, this whole protest thing is a lie anyway. | 这场抗议从头到尾都是个谎言 |
[17:45] | They don’t believe a word of it. | 他们自己都不信 |
[17:47] | If it’s an issue of liability, I’ll sign any waiver. | 如果这牵涉到责任问题 任何弃权声明我都签 |
[17:50] | Just get them down here! | 只要把它们从上面弄下来就成 |
[17:51] | Do I appear to look concerned? | 我看着很担忧吗 |
[17:53] | What? | 什么 |
[17:55] | Yeah, sure, you look concerned. | 是的 当然 你看起来很担忧 |
[17:56] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:58] | My handlers say that I don’t pull it off. | 我的助手们说我做得不够好 |
[18:00] | Can’t do the mouth. | 不能只动嘴 |
[18:02] | I want those boys down. | 我要那几个孩子下来 |
[18:04] | Believe me, there is nothing I would | 相信我 我恨不得 |
[18:07] | like more than to tear ’em down and crack a few heads. | 把他们扯下来 砸碎他们脑袋 |
[18:11] | But in an election year we all have to make sacrifices. | 但在竞选年 我们都得做点牺牲 |
[18:15] | You know, this whole thing | 你知道吗 这件事 |
[18:16] | brings me back to my days on the Freedom Ride. | 让我回想起当年参加自由行的日子 |
[18:19] | It’s fantastic. We’re getting an injunction. | 太棒了 我们得到一个禁令 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | The ACLU found a judge who’s | 公民自由协会找到一个 |
[18:23] | completely sympathetic to what your boys are doing. | 十分同情你儿子的法官 |
[18:26] | In two hours, we’ll have an airtight court | 两个小时后 我们会收到封闭现场的法庭命令 |
[18:28] | order and your boys can stay up there for days, even weeks. | 你的孩子可以在上面待几天 甚至几周 |
[18:36] | Excuse me, I have something to say. | 不好意思 我有话要说 |
[18:41] | I want the world to know how | 我想要所有人都知道 |
[18:42] | proud I am of my boys for making this statement, | 我为孩子们做出这样发言感到自豪 |
[18:45] | despite the wind and the | 尽管风很大天又冷 |
[18:46] | cold and little Dewey’s medical condition. | 而且小Dewey身体也不太好 |
[18:49] | And I want to thank the Police Commissioner for letting | 我想感谢警察局局长能让我儿子待在上面 |
[18:52] | my son stay up there, even if it means rolling the dice on a diabetic coma. | 即使冒着可能出现糖尿病昏迷症的危险 |
[18:57] | It’s nice to see someone who cares about | 我很高兴见到 |
[18:59] | principles more than they care about the life of a little boy. | 有人重视原则甚于小孩生命 |
[19:03] | Get ’em down. | 把他们弄下来 |
[19:14] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[19:15] | Reese Reese! | |
[19:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[19:17] | We’ll have you in your mother’s arms in a minute, little Dewey! | 几分钟之后你就会躺在你妈妈的臂弯里了 小Dewey |
[19:19] | No! | 不 |
[19:22] | Excuse me, are you Hal’s wife? | 不好意思 你是Hal的老婆吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah, this is, uh… | 是的 这 |
[19:24] | There’s something you need to know about your husband. | 跟你说些你丈夫的事吧 |
[19:26] | We both worked at the Tiger Shop at Macy’s. | 我们一起在梅西百货的老虎商店工作 |
[19:28] | One night he got me drunk and… | 有一晚他把我灌醉了 然后 |
[19:31] | borrowed $400 from me! | 从我这儿借了400美元 |
[19:33] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | He bought a velour suit and | 他借了我一套天鹅绒西装 |
[19:35] | faked his own death to get out of paying me back. | 然后假死逃债 |
[19:37] | He actually blew up a phone booth. | 他竟然引爆了一个电话亭 |
[19:40] | I figure with interest it comes to about ten grand. | 算上利息大约总共一万美元 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry, but… | 抱歉 但是 |
[19:51] | Hey! Hey, everybody! | 嘿 嘿 大家 |
[19:53] | You can take us down, but first I have something to say. | 你们可以把我们弄下去 但我有话要说 |
[19:59] | I realized something up here. | 我在上面领悟到一些事 |
[20:01] | This woman is beautiful, she’s sexy, | 这女人很漂亮 很性感 |
[20:03] | and perfect and gigantic, but you know what? | 很完美 也很大 但知道吗 |
[20:06] | She isn’t real. | 她不是真的 |
[20:09] | If she was real, she’d be different. | 如果她是真的 她就不是这样的了 |
[20:12] | I know that if I was real, I’d want people to listen to me. | 如果我是真的 我会希望大家会听我倾诉 |
[20:15] | I’d want people to care about what I think and not ignore me. | 我会希望大家关心我的所思所想 不要忽视我 |
[20:19] | I guess what these protesters are trying to say is, | 我猜这些抗议者想说的是 |
[20:22] | that women, real women, | 女人 真正的女人 |
[20:23] | aren’t that different from regular people. | 与普通人没什么不同 |
[20:26] | They want the same things that men want. | 她们想要的和男人一样 |
[20:28] | Only men don’t have to hold a big protest to get them. | 只有男人不需抗争就能有所得 |
[20:32] | And women shouldn’t have to either. | 女人也应该如此 |
[20:41] | Well, I’m very proud of you boys. | 我真为你们自豪 |
[20:43] | Let’s go home where I can truly express how I’m feeling. | 回家之后我再表达下我的真实感受吧 |
[20:47] | I’ve had six hours to figure out all | 我已经想了六个小时了 |
[20:49] | the horrible things that are going to happen to you. | 该怎么好好收拾你们 |
[20:52] | You, I still have to think about. | 至于你 我还得再想想 |
[20:58] | Get him to Deaconess Diabetic Center right away. | 马上送他去糖尿病医疗中心 |
[21:00] | Dad! Tell them what’s going on! | 爸爸 告诉他们真相 |
[21:04] | – Tell them I’m not… – He’s fading! Let’s go! Let’s go! | – 告诉他们我没 -他快不行了 我们快走 快走 |