英文名称:Elysium
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:19] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[02:25] | Ándate. | 快来 |
[02:27] | No hagas esperar tu hermana. | 别让姐妹们等着 |
[02:34] | Ella es Frey, | 她是芙蕾 |
[02:38] | ella es también nueva aquí. | 也是新来的 |
[02:46] | ¿Sabes leer? | 你认字吗 |
[02:53] | Es una jirafa, era de África. | 这是长颈鹿 生活在非洲 |
[02:57] | ¿Puedes leer? | 你认识字 |
[02:58] | Sí. | 对 |
[03:06] | There are many robot servers, | 那边有很多机器仆人 |
[03:08] | and they serve you all day. | 全天候提供服务 |
[03:10] | If you live there, | 如果住在那边 |
[03:12] | you’ll never get sick, or old. | 既不会生病 也不会变老 |
[03:14] | I’ll take us there, one day. | 总有一天我会带大家过去 |
[03:16] | – Really? – Yes, I promise. | -真的吗 -对 我保证 |
[03:19] | Frey and Max. | 芙蕾和麦克斯 |
[03:25] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[03:28] | Max, ¿has estado robando nueva? | 麦克斯 你又偷什么了 |
[03:34] | Me apartas el corazón. ¿Por qué lo haces? | 你真让我失望 为什么要这样 |
[03:39] | ¿Para ahorrar? | 为攒钱吗 |
[03:41] | Para algún día comprarte un pasaje e ir arriba? | 想买票上去吗 |
[03:56] | Este lugar no es para ti ni para mí. | 那可不是你我能去的地方 |
[04:01] | No es justo, hermana. | 这不公平 嬷嬷 |
[04:03] | ¿Por qué no puedo ir? | 为什么我不能去 |
[04:05] | A veces en la vida | 人生在世 |
[04:06] | suceden las cosas | 总有没法解释的事情 |
[04:07] | y solo hay que aceptarlas. | 我们只能去接受 |
[04:10] | Pero una cosa sé con seguridad | 但我确定一点 |
[04:13] | Pero una cosa sé con seguridad | 就是你与众不同 |
[04:16] | Algún día vas a ser algo maravilloso. | 总有一天你会大有作为 |
[04:20] | Naciste para ello. | 这是你的造化 |
[04:24] | Mi pequeño Max. | 我的小麦克斯 |
[05:10] | Max, muy bueno! Off to work, huh? | 麦克斯 你好 去上班啊 |
[05:12] | Gotta get up early, to work that line. | 一大早就得到生产线忙活 |
[05:14] | Es hacer el mundo un lugar mejor. | 想造福社会啊 |
[05:16] | That’s real funny, I have a job. Chistoso. | 你太贫了 我得上班啊 |
[05:23] | Por favor, niño. You think I got money? | 小家伙 你看我有钱吗 |
[05:25] | Do I like I have money? | 我像有钱的吗 |
[05:30] | What about you, do you have any money? | 你有吗 有钱吗 |
[05:32] | Come on, what have you got in there? | 来吧 看你有什么 |
[05:35] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1262个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:193个,六级词汇:104个,GRE词汇:120个,托福词汇:138个,考研词汇:205个,专四词汇:170个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:415个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:36] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:38] | Oh, it’s 5 bucks. Hey, wait a minute. | 五块钱啊 别急别急 |
[05:40] | I got 5 bucks, I’m rich. | 五块大洋 我发财啦 |
[05:43] | So I can go to Elysium, huh? | 这下能去极乐空间了吧 |
[05:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Please form an orderly queue. Your bus has arrived. | 公车到站 请按秩序上车 |
[06:11] | Clean. Go on. | 可以通过 |
[06:22] | Good morning, Officer. | 早 警官 |
[06:23] | Extensive criminal history. Multiple felonies. What’s in the bag? | 大量前科 多项重罪 包里是什么 |
[06:30] | Hair products, mostly. | 就是些美发用品 |
[06:32] | I’m just fucking with… | 我开玩笑的 |
[06:34] | Hey… I’m just going to work, man. | 我是去上班 |
[06:35] | There is nothing in the fucking bag. | 包里屁也没有 |
[06:37] | Come on, I… | 用不着这样 我… |
[06:38] | Dealing with citizen disobedience. | 公民公然抗警 处理中 |
[06:41] | Just going to work, man. Come on. | 我只是去上班 用不着吧 |
[06:49] | – Checked! – Nothing in it, is there? | -没问题 -什么都没有吧 |
[06:51] | Zero tolerance policy applies to all the citizens. | 零容忍政策适用于所有公民 |
[06:54] | No shit! | 是吗 |
[06:55] | You must immediately report to Parole officer. | 你应当立即向假释官报告 |
[06:59] | Thank you, citizen. | 谢谢你 公民 |
[07:01] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[07:13] | Frey, fracture in bed 2, thank you. | 芙蕾 二号床骨折 谢谢 |
[07:23] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[07:25] | Frey… | 芙蕾 |
[07:26] | I thought you were… | 我还以为你… |
[07:29] | – When did you get back? – Been back for a while. | -什么时候回来的 -有段时间了 |
[07:31] | I see things haven’t changed. | 你还是禀性难移 |
[07:33] | No, this wasn’t even my fault. | 不 这次不怪我 |
[07:35] | – Of course not. Let me have a look. – How is it? | -当然了 我看看 -怎么样 |
[07:38] | Pretty bad break. | 相当严重 |
[07:41] | So you’re a nurse, huh? You did it! | 你还真当上护士了 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:46] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[07:48] | You’re still stealing cars? | 你还偷车吗 |
[07:50] | No, God, I don’t do any of that stupid shit anymore. | 怎么会 我早不干那种蠢事了 |
[07:53] | I work at Armadyne. On the line, you know? Working my way… | 在阿穆戴 生产线上 做那些… |
[07:57] | Frey, they need you up on the 3rd floor. | 芙蕾 三楼让你过去 |
[07:59] | Be right there. | 马上到 |
[08:00] | – So, you know, now that you’re back… – Just a second. | -既然你回来了…-稍等 |
[08:03] | Just a minute. | 等等说 |
[08:06] | Dominican, can you take over here? | 多米尼卡 能替我一下吗 |
[08:07] | Hey, listen. Now, you know, ’cause you’re back and everything. | 你看 现在你都回来了 |
[08:11] | Max, I’m so sorry I have to go. | 麦克斯 抱歉我得走了 |
[08:13] | It’s good to see you. Stay out of trouble. | 见到你真好 别惹事哦 |
[08:18] | I do. | 好 |
[08:29] | Look… | 听我说 |
[08:30] | I know why you left the neighborhood, I understand. | 我明白你为什么离开那里 我理解 |
[08:33] | If I was as smart as you I would have left too. | 如果我有你那么聪明也会离开的 |
[08:36] | Have dinner with me. Just… | 一起吃个饭吧 就… |
[08:39] | I’ll settle for a coffee. | 喝杯咖啡也好 |
[08:42] | No. | 不好 |
[08:44] | Have I gotta break my other arm to get attention? | 真让我再断一只胳膊你才肯吗 |
[08:47] | – Stop. -…’cause I will do that. | -别这样 -我真做得出来 |
[08:50] | My life is complicated, Max. | 我日子过得一团糟 麦克斯 |
[08:54] | I just, I… I miss you. | 我就是…很想你 |
[08:58] | – My shift ends at 8 on Wednesday, OK? – Yeah, all right. | -我周三八点下班 好吧 -好 |
[09:02] | – Coffee. – Yeah, coffee. Right. | -咖啡 -好 就咖啡 |
[09:04] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[09:07] | All parolees must have weapons inspection. | 假释人员须检查武器 |
[09:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:20] | Before we start, I’d just like to explain… | 我想先解释一下 |
[09:22] | Max Da Costa, violation of Penal Code 2219. | 麦克斯·达·科斯塔今日于34-B站台 |
[09:25] | Today at bus stop 34-B. | 违反刑法第2219条 |
[09:26] | Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. | 对 我就是想和你谈这件事 |
[09:29] | See I believe there’s been a misunderstanding. | 这是一场误会 |
[09:30] | Immediate extension of parole by a further 8 months. | 假释期续延八个月 |
[09:33] | Wait, What? No, no, I can explain what happened. | 等等 不 我可以解释清楚 |
[09:36] | I just made a joke. And, you know… | 我不过开了个玩笑 然后就… |
[09:38] | Stop talking. | 不要说了 |
[09:39] | Police officers noted violent and antisocial behavior. | 警官已记录暴力及反社会行为 |
[09:42] | We regrettably must extend parole. | 很遗憾 假释期必须续延 |
[09:46] | Elevation in heart rate detected. | 检测到心跳加速 |
[09:48] | – Would you like a pill? – No! | -需要服药吗 -不用 |
[09:51] | Thank you, what I’d like to do is expl… | 谢谢 我想解释一下… |
[09:55] | Stop talking. | 不要说了 |
[09:55] | Personality matrix suggests a 78.3% chance | 性格分析显示 |
[09:57] | of regression to old behavior patterns. | 存在78.3%的概率重蹈旧有行为模式 |
[10:00] | Grand theft auto, assault with a deadly weapon, | 盗取车辆 使用致命武器 |
[10:03] | resisting arrest. | 拒捕 |
[10:04] | – Would you like to talk to a human? – No, I am OK. Thank you. | -你想和人类谈吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[10:08] | – Are you being sarcastic and/or abusive? – Negative. | -你是在讥讽还是侮辱 -都不是 |
[10:12] | It is a federal offense to abuse a Parole Officer. | 侮辱假释官员有违联邦律法 |
[10:15] | Understood. | 明白 |
[10:21] | Hey, Da Costa! | 达·科斯塔 |
[10:24] | – You’re late for your shift. – Yeah man, I had a little thing… | -你上班迟到了 -是 碰到点事 |
[10:27] | No, no. You can’t work with that. You’re out. | 不行 这样没法干活 你走吧 |
[10:28] | No, no, I’m good, man. I can work. | 别 我没事 可以干活 |
[10:30] | It’s coming off later today. I’m fine. | 晚点就能干完 没问题 |
[10:32] | – You’re good? – I’m good! | -你没事 -没事 |
[10:34] | OK, I’m docking you half a day. | 那我扣你半天工资 |
[10:36] | – Yeah, alright. – You’re lucky to have this job. | -好吧 -能干这活算你运气 |
[10:39] | No weapons detected. You are clear for entry. | 未检测到武器 允许进入 |
[10:45] | Please keep your workstation tidy. | 请保持工作区整洁 |
[10:47] | A tidy workstation is an efficient workstation. | 工作区整洁可以提升效率 |
[11:03] | Hey check it out, man. I think he likes you. | 伙计 我看他对你有意思 |
[11:06] | Think he got his face peeled today? He looks good. | 他做面部换肤了吧 气色不错 |
[11:08] | Attention: all workers must reach weekly quotas. | 全体工人请注意 周任务量必须完成 |
[11:10] | Please report any unsafe activity to your supervisor. | 如有危险状况即刻报告上级 |
[11:14] | If we don’t have a clear path to up-side, | 若无有效措施提升公司股价 |
[11:16] | our investors are going to start losing a lot of confidence. | 投资方将逐渐对我们失去信心 |
[11:20] | What do you think I’ve been doing here, on Earth? | 你以为我来到地球是做什么 |
[11:22] | Do you think I enjoy breathing this air? | 你以为我喜欢这里的雾霾吗 |
[11:25] | No, of course, but… | 当然不会 但是… |
[11:26] | I’m doing everything possible | 我是在竭尽所能 |
[11:27] | to restore profitability to this company. | 让公司恢复利润率 |
[11:30] | The company that I built. | 我建立的这家公司 |
[11:32] | Now, if you will excuse me, | 各位请见谅 |
[11:33] | I have to not speak to you people any longer. Thank you. | 我不奉陪了 谢谢 |
[11:47] | Closing 34! | 34号关舱 |
[11:53] | Firing 34. | 34号点火 |
[12:16] | Tag her, quick! | 给她打身份 快 |
[12:32] | Let’s go, we don’t have much time. | 快点 时间紧迫 |
[12:34] | We have 3 transporter codes, Spider. | 我们搞到三组飞船密码 蜘蛛 |
[12:36] | OK, pull’em up on screen. | 很好 打到屏幕上 |
[12:38] | Codes have been accepted. | 密码已认证 |
[12:41] | Fire up the shuttles! | 飞船点火 |
[12:44] | We’re going up! | 起航 |
[13:18] | – Welcome. – Hello, ma’am. | -欢迎 -您好 夫人 |
[13:21] | – Take a look at the garden. – We will, thank you. | -逛逛花园吧 -好的 谢谢 |
[13:25] | – Bonjour Madame Delacourt. – Bonjour. | -你好 德拉古夫人 -你好 |
[13:28] | Ivan, Qu’est-ce que t’as grandi. | 长这么大了啊 伊凡 |
[13:30] | Bonjour. Ça va? | 最近好吗 |
[13:31] | Très bien. Les enfants sont là? | 很好 孩子们到了吗 |
[13:32] | Oui. Avec Dominica. | 到了 在多米尼卡那边 |
[13:34] | J’ai un cadeau pour toi. Tu veux voir? C’est dans le salon. | 我有个礼物送你 想看吗 就在客厅 |
[13:38] | Tu vas chercher ton cadeau avec ta mère? | 和妈妈去取吧 |
[13:40] | C’est super. Thanks. | -在沙发边上 -好 |
[13:42] | À tout à l’heure. | 回见 |
[13:42] | Ma’am, would you care for a refreshment? | 夫人 您要来一杯吗 |
[13:45] | Demand’s cancelled. | 退下吧 |
[14:06] | Sorry for disturbing you, ma’am. | 夫人 抱歉打搅您 |
[14:07] | We have a number of undocumented ships in-bound. | 有几艘飞船非法来境 |
[14:14] | Good afternoon, Defense Secretary Delacourt. | 下午好 德拉古国防部长 |
[14:17] | 3 undocumented ships are approaching Elysium airspace. | 有三艘飞船正在非法驶入极乐空间领空 |
[14:21] | Emergency orders 6 and 7 are now in effect. | 已启动六级七级紧急指令 |
[14:27] | Protocol 22/B39… | 22/B39协议… |
[14:36] | Attention, incoming vessels. | 外来飞船 请注意 |
[14:38] | You have made unauthorized entry into Elysium airspace. | 你船已擅自闯入极乐空间领空 |
[14:41] | – Dad! – It’s OK! | -爸爸 -没事的 |
[14:43] | We will be forced to take immediate action. | 我方将被迫立即采取行动 |
[14:46] | You are in violation of Elysium airspace. | 你船已擅入极乐空间领空 |
[14:50] | Standard warning didn’t work. | 常规警告无效 |
[14:53] | 15,000 kilometers and closing… | 距离一万五千公里 靠近中 |
[14:56] | What do you want us to do, ma’am? | 我们怎么处理 夫人 |
[14:58] | Activate Kruger. | 激活克鲁格 |
[15:00] | Ma’am, according to Executive Order 355 | 夫人 依据指令第355号 |
[15:03] | we are unauthorized to use our assets on Earth | 我们无权对地球方面动用武装特工 |
[15:05] | I am authorizing you. | 我正在向你们授权 |
[15:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[15:26] | Agent 32–Alpha. We are sending the packet–over. | 特工32A 数据包传送中 完毕 |
[15:40] | Welcome, Agent Kruger! | 欢迎 克鲁格特工 |
[15:46] | 10,000 kilometers and closing. | 距离一万公里 靠近中 |
[15:48] | Sending coordinates to asset. | 向特工发送坐标 |
[15:50] | Synching target data. | 目标数据正在同步 |
[15:53] | Shoot them down! | 都打下来 |
[15:55] | Green light, 21-B. Green light. | 批准发射 21-B 批准发射 |
[16:03] | Missiles away! | 飞弹已发射 |
[16:05] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[16:22] | Impacto inminente. 10… | 弹着倒计时 十 |
[16:26] | 8… 7… 6… | 八 七 六 |
[16:29] | 5… 4… 3… | 五 四 三 |
[16:32] | 2… 1… | 二 一 |
[16:47] | Two ships destroyed. 46 total casualties. | 击落飞船两艘 死亡四十六人 |
[16:51] | Impact in 5… | 5秒后着弹 |
[17:00] | – Last missile was a miss. – Ridiculous! | -最后一枚飞弹未击中目标 -荒唐 |
[17:03] | Only one made it. | 只上去一艘 |
[17:08] | Ma’am, the ship has breached our atmosphere. | 夫人 飞船已进入我方大气层 |
[17:24] | First undocumented ship just touched down. | 第一艘非法飞船已着陆 |
[17:27] | I want everyone coming out of that vehicle apprehended. | 将所有下船者统统逮捕 |
[17:59] | Identification confirmed. | 身份确认 |
[18:02] | Scanning. | 扫描 |
[18:05] | Reconstruction process initiating. | 重建程序启动 |
[18:13] | No! | 不 |
[18:15] | We have 32 arrests, 13 casualties, | 32人被捕 13人死亡 |
[18:18] | and 2 illegals at large, Ma’am. | 2人在逃 夫人 |
[18:20] | Reconstruction complete. | 重建完毕 |
[18:35] | You are under arrest, under the 68-C Immigration Act. | 你们因违反68-C移民法案被逮捕 |
[18:41] | All illegals are now in custody, ma’am. | 夫人 所有非法移民已被羁押 |
[18:43] | Yes. | 很好 |
[18:44] | Send them to deportation, get them off this habitat. | 将其驱逐 统统遣返出境 |
[18:59] | Secretary Delacourt, | 德拉古部长 |
[19:01] | please report to President Patel immediately. | 请立即向帕特尔总统汇报 |
[19:03] | Secretary Delacourt, | 德拉古部长 |
[19:05] | report to President Patel. | 请向帕特尔总统汇报 |
[19:33] | What up, man? Qué te pasó? | 伙计 怎么了 |
[19:36] | Lo es siempre, the police, man. | 没什么 警察那点事 |
[19:38] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, don’t worry about it. | -没事吧 -没事 别担心 |
[19:40] | Max, I gotta talk to you. You know… | 麦克斯 我得跟你谈个事 |
[19:43] | – No! – What do you mean no? | -不听 -为什么不听 |
[19:45] | You didn’t even hear what I was gonna say. | 你还没听我要说什么呢 |
[19:46] | – Alright, go ahead. – OK. | -好吧 你说 -好 |
[19:49] | You know the house of Doseta’s up on the hill? | 你认识山坡上多塞塔家吧 |
[19:52] | Yeah, the one with all the guns. | 认识 那家伙有不少枪 |
[19:53] | Yeah, they have five cars. New ones. | 对 他们有五辆车 全新的 |
[19:55] | It’s gonna be three of us. Tomorrow, at lunch. | 我们仨去 明天午饭时 |
[19:58] | – Lunch time?… – Yeah. | -午饭时 -对 |
[20:00] | That’s the plan? Jesus Christ. | 就这馊主意 老天爷 |
[20:02] | You have a better plan? | 你有更好的点子吗 |
[20:04] | Yeah, just take one guy. | 当然 就带一个去 |
[20:05] | Go before the sun comes up. You take the two fastest cars. | 天亮前出发 偷那两辆最快的 |
[20:09] | Torch the batteries on the other ones. | 把其他车上的电池烧毁 |
[20:11] | Fuck you. Fuck you! | 去你大爷吧 |
[20:12] | I got you! | 被耍了吧 |
[20:14] | Oh please. You’re the best. Give me one year, just one year. | 拜托 你最棒了 就给我一年 |
[20:17] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我可不想再回大牢 |
[20:18] | One year, please! | 就一年 求你了 |
[20:20] | Look at you! You used to be a legend, and now what? | 看看你 一代传奇现在沦为什么了 |
[20:34] | The time is 5:50 am. | 时间 上午5:50 |
[20:48] | No weapons detected. You are clear for entry. | 未检测到武器 允许进入 |
[20:57] | Closing 34! | 34号关舱 |
[21:08] | Attention, doors are not aligned. Worker attend. | 注意 舱门无法关闭 工人请处理 |
[21:17] | Hey, you’re holding up the line. | 你在拖延生产进度 |
[21:21] | No, no, I got a jam! | 没有 舱门卡住了 |
[21:23] | Attention: workers may not | 注意 工人每班最多 |
[21:25] | use the restroom more than once per shift | 使用卫生间一次 |
[21:26] | What’ve you done, Da Costa? | 你怎么搞的 达·科斯塔 |
[21:28] | No, I’m just trying to reset. | 我就想重启来着 |
[21:30] | Let me look. | 我来看看 |
[21:33] | – The pallet’s pinched. – Yeah, It didn’t move. | -货架被挤住了 -对 动不了 |
[21:35] | – Just go in there. – No, I mean… | -你进去 -不 我… |
[21:37] | Look, you go in there right now… | 你听好 要么马上进去 |
[21:39] | or we’ll find someone who will, | 要么我找别人 |
[21:41] | and you can go clean out your locker. | 你卷铺盖走人 |
[21:42] | Come on, man. | 老大 拜托 |
[21:43] | No, no. That’s the deal, OK? | 没说的 就这样了 |
[21:45] | In you go! | 快进去 |
[21:51] | Let’s go, people, back to work! | 都走了 回去干活 |
[21:55] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[22:20] | No, no, no, stop! | 不 别关 快停 |
[22:44] | Hey, come on, vamos! | 快 快来人啊 |
[22:48] | Too late! | 太晚了 |
[22:52] | Extraction! | 开舱救人 |
[23:23] | Hermana, ellos se pasaron el pelea. | 嬷嬷 是他们先打我的 |
[23:27] | Sólo quiero vivir allí. | 我就想住在那里 |
[23:31] | ¿Ves lo hermoso que nos parece desde aquí? | 从下面看那里很美是吧 |
[23:35] | Sí. | 是的 |
[23:39] | Bueno, | 其实呢 |
[23:40] | pues ahora ver lo hermoso que los vemos desde allí. | 从上面看我们这里也很美 |
[23:46] | Guarde. | 拿着 |
[23:47] | Ahora te pertenece. | 这个送给你了 |
[23:50] | Para que no olvides nunca de dónde vienes. | 永远不要忘记你的故土 |
[24:12] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[24:13] | You have been exposed to a lethal dose of radiation. | 你受到了致死剂量的辐射 |
[24:17] | You will experience catastrophic organ failure. | 你将面临重度器官衰竭 |
[24:21] | In five days time, you will die. | 五天后你将死亡 |
[24:33] | What is going on? Why has production stopped? | 怎么回事 为什么停工了 |
[24:37] | – He’s been exposed… – Don’t breathe on me. | -他受到… -别对着我呼吸 |
[24:39] | – Cover your mouth. – I’m sorry, sir. | -掩住嘴 -对不起 先生 |
[24:50] | Does his skin fall off, or something? | 他有皮肤剥落之类的症状吗 |
[24:54] | I don’t want to replace the bedding in there. Just get him out. | 我可不想更换里面的铺垫 把他弄出去 |
[24:57] | – Yes, sir. – Right, thank you. | -是 先生 -好吧 谢谢 |
[24:59] | Mr. Carlyle, your shuttle is ready for departure. | 卡莱尔先生 您的飞船即将起航 |
[25:08] | Please sign this to receive medication. | 请签名领取药物 |
[25:19] | Miporol–extremely potent. | 强效米帕洛 |
[25:22] | Will keep you functioning normally until your death. | 死亡之前可以保持你机体功能正常 |
[25:25] | Please take one pill with each meal. | 餐时服用一粒 |
[25:28] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的服务 |
[25:41] | At 15:00 hours yesterday you shot down two shuttles, | 昨天15:00你下令击毁两艘飞船 |
[25:45] | killing 46 civilians. | 致46位平民死亡 |
[25:47] | Your mandate is to deal with illegals ‘quietly’. | 对待非法移民问题你应当”冷静处理” |
[25:50] | I am aware of that. | 这我明白 |
[25:51] | And then there’s the use of this… agent. | 此外你还动用了一位特工 |
[25:55] | A Mr. Kruger. | 克鲁格先生 |
[25:57] | 15 human rights violations, | 此人曾十五次侵犯人权 |
[26:00] | rapes, kidnappings, torture. | 还有强奸 绑架 逼供等记录 |
[26:02] | The man’s been diagnosed with serious psychological issues. | 他已被确诊具有严重心理问题 |
[26:06] | We made it explicitly clear to you that we’re no longer using sleeper agents. | 我们已经明确指示你不再动用潜伏特工 |
[26:10] | Tell me something, President Patel. | 帕特尔总统 请你告诉我 |
[26:14] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[26:17] | I’m not the one being reviewed here. | 接受评估的人可不是我 |
[26:21] | Then I will assume you do not. | 那我假定你没有 |
[26:23] | Perhaps, if you did have children, | 倘若你有孩子 |
[26:26] | then you would behave in a manner | 恐怕你的态度会更趋向于 |
[26:28] | that is more conducive to the longevity of this habitat. | 顾虑极乐空间的使用寿命 |
[26:32] | I understand, it is not the fashion to think and to act as I do. | 我知道自己这套观念和作派已经过时 |
[26:37] | I understand that perfectly. | 这点我心知肚明 |
[26:40] | But when they come for your house… | 但待他们闯入你的家园 |
[26:42] | or the house you built for your children,.. | 你为孩子建立的家园 |
[26:45] | and your children’s children… | 子孙万代的家园 |
[26:47] | It won’t be PR and campaign promises that keep them out. | 凭公关和竞选承诺可赶不走他们 |
[26:51] | It will be me! | 还得靠我 |
[26:53] | I’ve heard enough! This is your final warning. | 够了 这是最后的警告 |
[26:56] | Any further unauthorized actions, | 如果你再擅自行动 |
[26:58] | and you will be removed from office. | 便会被解职 |
[26:59] | And let’s discharge this agent Kruger permanently. | 这位克鲁格特工也永不复用 |
[27:04] | All in favour? | 全部赞成吧 |
[27:07] | Good. Effective immediately. | 很好 即刻生效 |
[27:29] | You want some beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[27:40] | You have been discharged from CCB. | 你已被国民合作局除名 |
[27:43] | Please return all weapons to local embassy. | 请将所有武器退还当地使馆 |
[27:47] | Fuck your ‘Politikster’! Fuck you! | 去你妈的政治 去你大爷 |
[28:03] | Look… | 看 |
[28:05] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[28:11] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[28:14] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[28:15] | Jesus, let me help you. Let’s go. | 天哪 我来帮你 快走 |
[28:21] | Max, what happened? | 麦克斯 出什么事了 |
[28:23] | – Max, what happened? – I shouldn’t have gone in, man. | -发生什么事了 -我不该进舱里 |
[28:27] | Gone in where? | 进哪儿 |
[28:34] | I took a full dose, man. | 伙计 我受了满剂量辐射 |
[28:37] | A full dose. | 全部剂量 |
[28:41] | You’re gonna be OK. Let me help. | 你会好的 我来帮你 |
[28:45] | You’re gonna be OK, Max. | 会好的 麦克斯 |
[28:47] | They gave me Miporol, man. | 他们给我吃了米帕洛 |
[28:50] | They gave me… Miporol. | 给我吃米帕洛了 |
[28:57] | I got five fucking days! I only got five days! | 我他妈就剩五天了 就五天了 |
[29:01] | You have to take this. | 你得把药吃了 |
[29:04] | – They can fix this shit on Elysium, man. – I know. | -极乐空间能治好 -我知道 |
[29:09] | – I’m gonna go see Spider. – Max, Max! | -我得去见蜘蛛 -麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[29:12] | Take the pill! | 把药吃了 |
[29:18] | There you go! | 喝口水 |
[29:20] | To see Spider, you need money. | 见蜘蛛得要钱啊 |
[29:23] | I’ll give you everything I have, but it’s not enough for a ticket. | 我把钱都给你也不够一张船票的 |
[29:28] | He’s going to give me a ticket. | 他会给我票的 |
[29:32] | He’s gonna give me a fucking ticket. | 妈的他会给我票的 |
[29:37] | Frey, you know we’ve done everything we could to help your daughter. | 芙蕾 我们已尽力救治你女儿 |
[29:40] | But I had a meeting today with the board, | 但我今天和董事会讨论过了 |
[29:42] | and they’re recommending that we send her home with you. | 他们劝你带女儿回家 |
[29:44] | How can I work here and leave her at home? | 放她在家我还怎么工作啊 |
[29:46] | You know it can happen any minute, Dr. Faizel. | 病情随时可能复发 菲茨尔医生 |
[29:48] | I know, if she has another seizure, of course bring her back here. | 我知道 一旦复发还可以把她送过来 |
[29:54] | But until then she’s discharged. | 但现在还得出院 |
[29:56] | This isn’t Elysium. We can’t just heal her. | 这里不是极乐空间 咱们治不好她 |
[30:42] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[30:44] | It’s been a while, my brother! | 好久不见啊 老弟 |
[30:46] | How’s life at the factory? | 厂里生活怎么样 |
[30:49] | – I need to ask you a favour. – What? I can’t hear you. What? | -你帮我个忙 -什么 我没听清 |
[30:54] | I need a ticket. Up there. And an ID. | 我需要船票上去 还有身份 |
[31:01] | Yeah, sure sure. | 行 当然行 |
[31:04] | Absolutely. You prefer aisle or window? | 没问题 要靠窗还是靠过道 |
[31:07] | I’m being fucking serious, man. | 我他妈不是开玩笑 |
[31:11] | Listen, I’m gonna come back and work for you. | 听着 我会回来 帮你干活 |
[31:16] | Anything you need. I’ll fucking pay it back. | 做什么都行 我他妈肯定还你 |
[31:20] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[31:23] | This… is… priceless. | 这简直太搞了 |
[31:28] | This is priceless. | 太搞笑了 |
[31:32] | Yeah, let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[31:34] | Do you have any idea how many idiots | 你知道有多少蠢货 |
[31:38] | come in here saying the same kinda bullshit? | 来这里跟我说这些屁话吗 |
[31:41] | I got little kids coming here every day. | 每天都有小孩子来这儿 |
[31:46] | Max, if I were you, I’d get the fuck out of here, right now. | 麦克斯 我要是你就他妈马上滚蛋了 |
[31:54] | I did 3 years for you. | 我为你坐了三年的牢 |
[31:56] | Everything I did for you, you’re gonna get me up there. | 就凭为这个 你也该送我上去 |
[31:58] | – Can you feel this? – Go ahead and shoot. | -枪口冷吗 -开枪啊 |
[32:00] | I got so much radiation in my body right now, | 现在我就是个人体辐射源 |
[32:02] | you’re probably getting a little sick yourself. | 恐怕你也开始不舒服了吧 |
[32:04] | You really dying? | 你真要死了吗 |
[32:05] | I’m fucking dying, motherfucker. | 我他妈就要死了 王八蛋 |
[32:08] | See this? It’s over. I put the gun down. | 看到了吧 没事了 我枪都扔了 |
[32:10] | Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Get out of here! | 都把枪放下 放下枪 都滚出去 |
[32:15] | OK! | 听到了吗 |
[32:17] | Listen, I’m looking for someone to do the job for me. | 听着 我正在物色人选替我干一票 |
[32:22] | But nobody here had the guts! | 但我这里都是胆小鼠辈 |
[32:26] | You said you were ready to do anything, right? | 是你说的 什么活你都接 |
[32:29] | Max. | 麦克斯. |
[32:40] | – Are you okay? – I’m OK. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[32:56] | This is | 这个 |
[32:58] | my friend | 朋友们 |
[33:00] | this could be your ticket up there. | 这就是你们去往极乐空间的票子 |
[33:07] | One last job for me , you earn your way up. | 最后再为我干一票 当你上去的买路钱 |
[33:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:12] | Take an Elysian asshole, right? | 我们抓一个极乐世界的人 |
[33:16] | A billionaire who’s down on Earth for some business. | 抓一个来地球出差的亿万富翁 |
[33:22] | He’s, he’s here for, whatever. We hijack him. | 不管他来干什么 我们绑架他 |
[33:24] | – Fuck you! – Relax. | -去你的 -先别急 |
[33:26] | The guy’s like much worse. | 算那人倒霉 |
[33:29] | Forget his watch, forget his ride, forget all that shit. | 我们不抢他的表 不抢车 啥都不抢 |
[33:32] | This, is what you take. | 我们只抢这个 |
[33:38] | Organic Information, right out of his head. | 有机生物信息 直接从他大脑中取出 |
[33:42] | I’m talking about the bank code, | 我所说的是银行帐号 |
[33:44] | password, the login data. | 密码 登录数据 |
[33:47] | Access to billions. | 能赚个几十亿 |
[33:50] | All you have to do is plug it into his brain, | 你要做的就是把这个宝贝插进那人的大脑 |
[33:52] | download the data to yours with this baby… | 将数据下载到你脑子里 |
[33:56] | and bring it to me. | 然后带来给我 |
[33:58] | It’s crazy, Max, come on. | 这太扯了 麦克斯 我们走 |
[33:59] | Once we verify the data, | 我们确认了数据的真实性后 |
[34:01] | I’ll give you a one way ride, all expenses paid. | 就给你安排座机 费用全免 |
[34:05] | Even throw in some snacks and a drink. | 还提供免费的小吃和饮料 |
[34:08] | All you have to do is walk into a house | 到那里之后 你随便进户人家 |
[34:11] | and use the Med-bay, and you’re cured. | 使用医疗舱 然后你就痊愈了 |
[34:14] | Sandro who will do the surgery. | 桑德罗会给你做手术 |
[34:16] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[34:17] | Fuck… Christ! | 我操 老天啊 |
[34:19] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:20] | Actually, you seem all weak. | 你看上去很虚弱 |
[34:25] | And a fucked up, so… | 一塌糊涂 |
[34:26] | You know, I have… | 我这边有… |
[34:30] | It’s crazy, | 这事儿太扯了 |
[34:30] | let’s get out of here, please, listen to me. | 我们还是走吧 拜托 听我的 |
[34:35] | What am I gonna do? | 我还有什么选择吗 |
[34:36] | I’ll have them install… | 我让他们帮你装上… |
[34:38] | this. | 这个 |
[34:40] | A third generation Axo-suit. | 第三代动力装甲 |
[34:42] | We hook this into your nervous system, | 把这个与你的神经系统相连 |
[34:44] | and it’ll make you as strong as a droid. | 保准你像机器人一样强壮 |
[34:46] | You’re already under the knife, right? | 反正你本来也要动手术的 |
[34:48] | Let’s get out of here, please. | 我们还是走吧 |
[34:50] | I want a 4 man team. But I pick them. | 干这活我需要4个人 由我亲自挑选 |
[34:53] | I’m sending my own data wrangler. | 必须由我的人执行数据传输 |
[34:55] | Brain to brain, that is real tough. | 脑对脑的传输技术要求很高 |
[34:59] | OK, but I’m taking Julio, | 可以 但胡里奥跟着我 |
[35:01] | he gets a ticket up there, same as me. | 到时候也给他一张票 |
[35:03] | Yes, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[35:05] | OK, I’ll go get the boys ready. | 好了 我去让他们准备一下 |
[35:07] | Wait! | 等下 |
[35:10] | It’s gotta be John Carlyle. | 目标定为约翰·卡莱尔 |
[35:14] | The CEO of Armadyne, Carlyle? | 阿穆戴首席执行官那个卡莱尔吗 |
[35:18] | That’s the mark. | 就是他 |
[35:25] | Secretary Delacourt, Mr. Carlyle has arrived. | 德拉古部长 卡莱尔先生来了 |
[35:29] | You are here to persuade me | 你此行是想说服我 |
[35:32] | to renew our Armadyne contracts, yes? | 跟你们续约的 是吗 |
[35:35] | Astute as always. | 您还是那么的机敏 |
[35:37] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:47] | I’m not interested in your little ideas. | 我对你续约这种小要求不感兴趣 |
[35:50] | I’m interested in something much larger. | 我关心的是宏图大业 |
[35:53] | This habitat is dying. | 我们这个栖息地正面临毁灭 |
[35:55] | There is a political sickness inside of it. | 此地深受政治弊病的毒害 |
[35:58] | A tumor that needs to be removed. | 这一毒瘤一定要铲除 |
[36:01] | You and your company are in need of revenue | 你和你们的公司急需经营收入 |
[36:04] | that is drying up. | 但是这一收入正在枯竭 |
[36:06] | So… | 所以 |
[36:08] | You built the Torus. | 环形城市是你们造的 |
[36:10] | Can you override the servers and | 你能重写机器仆人的代码 |
[36:12] | place a new president in power? | 扶一个新总统当权吗 |
[36:18] | A coup? | 政变 |
[36:21] | You’re suggesting a coup? | 你是想搞政变吗 |
[36:23] | Is that possible? | 你有办法吗 |
[36:27] | I could write a reboot sequence. | 我能写一段重启代码 |
[36:29] | It’d shut down the entire system, and at that point | 能关停整个系统 到时候 |
[36:34] | you can encode a new President, yes. | 你再输入新总统的代码 |
[36:37] | And that’s what you’re gonna do. | 你就这么去办吧 |
[36:39] | And you will have your contract secured for the next 200 years. | 事成之后与你们续约200年 |
[36:43] | Missile Defense Batteries, Droids, | 导弹防卫系统的电池 机器人 |
[36:46] | everything we need, to protect our liberty. | 以及为了保护自由所需的一切 |
[36:49] | All guaranteed, of course, by your new President. | 当然是要新总统上任才能实现这些承诺 |
[37:00] | Aller, au travail, monsieur Carlyle. | 快去干吧 卡莱尔先生 |
[37:07] | This is the guy. | 就是这个人 |
[37:10] | – He’s the guy? – It’s him. | -就是他 -是他 |
[37:13] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[37:17] | We’re gonna cut you up good, homie. | 我们会好好拿你开刀的 |
[37:19] | Play nice, amigo. Play nice. | 好好表现 朋友 好好表现 |
[37:23] | Let’s get him an ID first. | 先给他打个身份 |
[37:25] | One of them identification codes. | 打个身份号码 |
[37:27] | Get that ready. | 准备好 |
[37:29] | Arm up. | 手臂伸出来 |
[37:37] | It’ll merge with your DNA. Now you fit in. | 印记会与你的DNA融合 帮你顺利混入 |
[37:39] | Like you were born there. | 就好像你是在那里出生的 |
[37:43] | Now it’s time for the real fun. | 现在好戏正式开演 |
[38:04] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[38:08] | This gonna hurt? | 这个疼吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah bitch, it’s gonna hurt. | 是的 你个娘炮 这个会很疼 |
[38:14] | It’s gonna hurt good. | 非常非常疼 |
[38:15] | When we’re done with you, you’re gonna be a ninja. | 手术之后 你就知道什么是疼了 |
[38:19] | Mariana! | 马里亚纳 |
[38:20] | Bring down the bone saw! | 把骨锯拿来 |
[38:27] | This ain’t gonna kill me. | 我还死不了 |
[38:30] | You’ll be alright. Not bad. | 你会没事的 |
[38:35] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[38:37] | I’m here. | 有我在这里 |
[38:40] | We got this, man. | 我们一定能成功 |
[38:42] | We got this? | 一定能成 |
[38:46] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[39:43] | Ya se despertó. | 他醒了 |
[39:46] | Made it, huh? | 你挺过来了 |
[39:48] | Surprised! | 你真行 |
[39:54] | You can still jack off, alright? | 你还是能够打飞机 |
[39:57] | How’s everything going? | 准备得怎么样了 |
[39:59] | Ready to kick ass? | 可以行动了吗 |
[40:05] | What the fuck did you do to me? | 你们他妈的对我做了什么 |
[40:09] | Gave you a way out. | 给你指了条明路 |
[40:43] | 选项A 麻痹 选项B 死亡 | |
[41:06] | What’s up, partner? | 感觉怎么样 兄弟 |
[41:09] | How’s that suit working out for you? | 这套战衣穿着还行吗 |
[41:12] | That shit is tight! | 挺紧身的 |
[41:14] | Show me. | 拿给我看看 |
[41:21] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[41:25] | Is this a family heirloom? | 这是你的传家宝吗 |
[41:27] | Wait for it. | 还有好东西 |
[41:31] | Air-bursting ammunition. | 气爆弹 |
[41:32] | Designate your enemy… | 一旦瞄准目标 |
[41:34] | and any round you fire | 你射出的每发子弹 |
[41:36] | will explode around a 5 meter kill radius. | 都会在距目标半径5米的范围内爆炸 |
[41:39] | And… | 还有 |
[41:41] | safe detonation rounds for this bad boy. | 配备这把枪使用的安全引爆弹 |
[41:44] | That’ll work. | 够用了 |
[41:46] | Move out! | 出发 |
[41:58] | Sir… | 先生 |
[41:59] | Your shuttle is ready. | 您的飞船准备好了 |
[42:21] | Do you read me? | 能听到我吗 |
[42:23] | Yes. | 可以 |
[42:27] | Alright, here’s the deal. | 计划是这样的 |
[42:28] | We’ll wait outside the factory | 我们在工厂外等候 |
[42:29] | until we see the shuttle leave. | 直到看见飞船离开 |
[42:31] | One of you will shoot a round in it | 你俩一个人打一发引爆弹到飞机上 |
[42:33] | then we go to the crash site and get some data. | 然后我们赶往失事地点获取数据 |
[42:35] | OK, copy that. | 收到 |
[42:42] | Keep us alive, boys. | 要活着回来 伙计们 |
[42:45] | Alright now, let’s go! Let’s play ball! | 好了 出发 开始吧 |
[42:57] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[42:59] | – No. – No? | -不 -不紧张吗 |
[43:02] | Me estoy cagando de miedo. | 我快吓尿了 |
[43:10] | – I’m not gonna fucking die. – No. | -我他妈不会死的 -不会 |
[43:35] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[43:51] | Acceleration to supersonic speed in 15 seconds. | 15秒内加速到超音速 |
[44:06] | Come on, come on. | 快开 快开 |
[44:16] | Critical engine failure. | 引擎失灵 |
[44:21] | Ma’am, we have an Elysium citizen | 夫人 有位极乐空间的公民 |
[44:23] | on Earth in danger. | 在地球上遇险了 |
[44:24] | Data coming up now… | 数据正在上传 |
[44:25] | Citizen identified. John Carlyle. N8321… | 身份确认 约翰·卡莱尔 N8321 |
[44:31] | I see you, motherfucker! | 看见你了 王八蛋 |
[44:38] | I have a situation here. | 我这儿出了点状况 |
[44:40] | Kruger, do you read me? | 克鲁格 你能听见吗 |
[44:41] | Ah, Ms Delacourt. | 德拉古女士 |
[44:43] | How lovely to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音真是太高兴了 |
[44:45] | There’s a citizen carrying sensitive brain data out of the city right now. | 有位公民正携带重要大脑数据驶离城市 |
[44:48] | Some thieves are trying to hijack it. | 有窃贼想抢走数据 |
[44:51] | What’s in it? | 是些什么内容 |
[44:52] | That’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[44:53] | You don’t call a recently deactivated agent | 你不能要求一个刚被开除的特工 |
[44:57] | to retreive classified fucking information! | 帮你他妈取回机密信息 |
[44:59] | The government doesn’t know about this, do they? | 这事儿政府压根就不知道 是不是 |
[45:01] | I can ask for whatever I want, can’t I? | 我要提什么要求都可以 是不是 |
[45:09] | Prepare for impact. | 撞击准备 |
[45:18] | Please remain calm. | 请保持镇静 |
[45:19] | You have sustained zero injuries. | 您未受到伤害 |
[45:21] | Oh, that’s a real comfort. | 这话比较让人放心 |
[45:27] | I got one condition: | 我有个条件 |
[45:29] | I do this, I get re-instated. | 我摆平这事儿 你们重新雇我 |
[45:31] | Fine. | 好 |
[45:33] | I’ve recommissioned 2 of your preferred agents. | 我另外派遣了2位你比较看重的特工 |
[45:36] | Completely confidentially, of course. | 当然 行动要暗中进行 |
[45:37] | They should be at your position any second. | 他们随时会到达你所在的位置 |
[45:40] | Feed me the mission data. | 把任务数据给我 |
[46:00] | Let’s go, guys. Out of the car! | 走吧 兄弟们 下车 |
[46:07] | Droids, there appears to be some type of wheeled vehicle, | 机器人 外面好像有辆机动车 |
[46:13] | with one… two occupants. | 车上有一… 两个人 |
[46:17] | They are armed and I’d like them dead. | 他们携带有武器 去干掉他们 |
[46:22] | Droid! | 有机器人 |
[46:30] | Jammed! | 卡壳了 |
[46:37] | Identified, Max da Costa. | 罪犯身份 麦克斯·达·科斯塔 |
[46:40] | Federal Parole number 61492-8-557. | 假释号61492-8-557 |
[46:54] | It’s jammed, man! | 这枪卡壳了 |
[46:57] | Got it! | 好了 |
[47:01] | He’s reloading! | 他在装子弹 |
[47:22] | Guys! We got the bastard! | 伙计们 干掉机器人了 |
[47:24] | Go! I got you covered! | 快走 我掩护你 |
[47:28] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[47:40] | Don’t fucking move. | 别乱动 |
[47:47] | Bring it! | 拿过来 |
[47:48] | Another one! | 还有台机器人 |
[47:51] | Die, motherfucker! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[47:57] | Don’t hit the mark! | 别打到目标 |
[48:52] | No, no! He got hit! | 不好 他中枪了 |
[48:55] | Citizen has sustained a cardio-thoracic trauma. | 公民受到胸外伤 |
[48:57] | Blood pressure is dropping. | 血压正在下降 |
[49:00] | Not in the head! | 头部没事 |
[49:01] | No in the chest! | 射中了胸部 |
[49:03] | Hold his head, let me see. | 扶住他的头 让我看看 |
[49:06] | Let me see your brain. | 看看你的脑瓜里面有什么 |
[49:10] | Come on, Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[49:12] | – Yes. – Is it working? | -太好了 -可以了吗 |
[49:14] | Yeah, we’re syncing. | 是的 正在同步 |
[49:15] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你们不知道自己在干什么 |
[49:22] | One minute to target, sir. | 离目标还有一分钟 |
[49:27] | We’re syncing. Come on, baby, here we go. | 正在同步 快点 快好了 |
[49:32] | It’s gonna work. We got it. | 会成功的 没问题 |
[49:35] | It’s a data heist, ma’am. | 夫人 这是一起数据劫取行动 |
[49:36] | They’re downloading now. | 他们正在下载 |
[49:43] | Guys, we’ve got in-coming. | 伙计们 来人了 |
[49:45] | Fuck me! | 这下坏了 |
[49:48] | Come on, guys, hurry up. | 抓紧啊 伙计们 |
[49:50] | That’s a Raven. That’s Military. | 那是架掠食者 是军方的 |
[49:53] | Alright we got this, 97…98! | 马上就好 百分之97 98 |
[49:55] | Hurry up, they’re coming. | 快点 他们要来了 |
[49:56] | – Almost there! – 99! | -马上好了 -百分之99 |
[49:59] | In! Here we go! | 好了 传输完毕 |
[50:03] | Shit! Data must be corrupted! | 糟了 数据可能损坏了 |
[50:06] | What the fuck? What does that mean? | 怎么回事 这是什么意思 |
[50:08] | Wait. Hold on. | 等下 |
[50:09] | I can’t read the data. | 我读不到数据 |
[50:10] | It’s scrambled! I can’t read the data. | 数据加密了 我读不到 |
[50:12] | What? | 什么 |
[50:15] | Come on, guys! We gotta move! | 快点伙计们 我们得撤了 |
[50:17] | What the fuck does ‘scrambled’ mean? | 什么叫加了密 |
[50:18] | Fuck this! | 妈的 |
[50:19] | – No, No! Run it again! – Another time! | -不行 再试一次 -改天吧 |
[50:22] | Get off me, man! I’m bailing! | 放开我 我还在假释期 |
[50:25] | Please. Run it again. | 求你了 再试一次 |
[50:27] | Fuck you! Let’s get out of here. | 去你的 我们快走吧 |
[50:30] | What the fuck are you doing, Sandro? | 桑德罗 你他妈在干什么 |
[50:35] | Let’s get outta here! God dam it! | 我们快走吧 |
[50:46] | C’mon man. | 快点 |
[50:48] | Get out of there! Let’s go! | 快点撤 快走 |
[50:50] | We gotta go! Come on! Come on! | 我们得撤了 快点 快点 |
[50:56] | Hey, boss, we got a runner. | 老大 有个逃跑的嫌犯 |
[51:00] | Fire! | 开火 |
[51:23] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才像样 |
[51:25] | Fuck, man! | 妈的 |
[51:27] | Target moving south-southwest. | 目标向西南移动 |
[51:29] | Move back! | 回来 |
[51:35] | We got another one. | 还有一个 |
[51:38] | Again! | 再来一次 |
[51:40] | This is wrong! This is all wrong, man! | 这下完了 完蛋了 |
[52:33] | Going into holding pattern, sir! | 进入悬停模式 长官 |
[52:35] | Where do you think you’re going? | 看你往哪儿跑 |
[53:09] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[53:11] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[53:17] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[53:19] | No! | 不要 |
[53:59] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[54:02] | No! Get up! | 别死 快起来 |
[54:12] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[54:23] | No! | 不 |
[54:43] | We’ve got one assailant leaving on foot, ma’am. | 有个嫌犯正在徒步逃跑 |
[54:46] | They have the data. | 他们拿到数据了 |
[54:48] | Repeat: The thieves have the data. | 重复 窃贼拿到数据了 |
[54:50] | Apprehend the target at all costs. | 不惜一切代价抓到目标 |
[54:52] | Do not damage his brain. | 注意不要伤害到他的大脑 |
[54:55] | Let’s go! We got a runner, boy! | 我们走 有个嫌犯跑了 |
[55:03] | The citizen has suffered catastrophic blood loss | 公民因大出血 |
[55:05] | leading to cardiac arrest. | 造成心脏骤停 |
[55:07] | Time of death, 17:45. | 死亡时间 17:45 |
[55:54] | Come on, where are you hiding? | 来吧 看你躲到哪里去了 |
[55:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[56:08] | Looks like a herd of pigs, boss. | 像是一群猪 老大 |
[56:11] | Fuck you, man! Find him! | 他妈的 把人给我找出来 |
[56:13] | Go back to the crash site, | 回飞机坠毁的地方看看 |
[56:15] | see what they left behind. | 他们有没有留下蛛丝马迹 |
[56:16] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[56:31] | Thanks ma’am. | 谢谢 |
[56:55] | Hey boss, I think you better come look at this. | 老大 你过来看一下 |
[57:00] | This is a record of what we picked up | 我们拿到了一份 |
[57:02] | being transferred between Carlyle and the criminals. | 卡莱尔与罪犯的传输记录 |
[57:05] | That’s why she wants it so badly. | 难怪她那么想得到 |
[57:08] | He’s got the keys to the kingdom in his fucking head! | 那个罪犯的脑袋里藏了整个王国的钥匙 |
[57:12] | Now we just need to find it. | 我们找到它就可以了 |
[57:16] | Gonna let the girls out. | 释放探测器 |
[57:28] | 13 grids. 3 to 11. | 范围13格 定位3到11格 |
[57:31] | I’m authorising a Full Containment Order. | 我授权执行全城封闭命令 |
[57:34] | Issue a No Fly Zone for Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶上空设立禁飞区 |
[57:37] | All of Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶全城吗 |
[57:38] | The murderer’s still out there. | 凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[57:40] | Until we apprehend him, | 直到我们将其绳之以法 |
[57:42] | no one leaves the surface of that city. | 谁都不能离开那里 |
[57:52] | What the fuck? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[57:58] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[58:42] | Sweety! | 宝贝 |
[58:45] | We can go home. | 我们能回家了 |
[58:47] | Am I better? | 我是不是好点了 |
[58:51] | I’m gonna get the car, okay? | 我去把车开来 好吗 |
[58:57] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[59:04] | Frey. | 芙蕾 |
[59:07] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[59:12] | My God, what happened to you? | 天啊 你怎么了 |
[59:16] | – Shit, gonna get the medics. – No, no! | -糟了 我去叫医护人员 -别去 |
[59:19] | – I can’t go in there. – Max! | -我不能进医院 -麦克斯 |
[59:21] | I can’t go in. | 我不能进去 |
[59:22] | Max, listen, you need a doctor, OK? | 听着麦克斯 你急需看医生 懂吗 |
[59:24] | People are looking for me. They’re gonna kill me. | 有人四处找我 追杀我 |
[59:27] | I came here for you. I need your help. | 我来这找你 你得帮帮我 |
[59:29] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[59:29] | You’ve got to go through the system to get treatment. | 要得到治疗必须走医院那个流程 |
[59:32] | Please help me. I don’t wanna die. | 求你救救我 我不想死 |
[59:38] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[59:40] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[59:43] | Stay awake! | 保持清醒 |
[59:54] | I wanna see the man. | 我想看看那个人 |
[59:55] | Mama’s gonna help him, OK? | 妈妈会救他的 好吗 |
[59:58] | Try to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[1:00:04] | Don’t sleep! | 别睡觉 |
[1:00:06] | Eres muy pesado para mí. | 你太重了 我抬不动 |
[1:00:08] | Max, ayúdame. | 麦克斯 快站起来 |
[1:00:10] | Come on! | 起来啊 |
[1:00:11] | Max, you can do it, come on! | 麦克斯 你可以的 快点 |
[1:00:16] | No, wait. Let’s turn you over! | 不能睡 快翻个身 |
[1:01:05] | Max, Max, wait. | 麦克斯 等一下 |
[1:01:12] | – Thank you. – Who did this to you? | -谢谢 -谁把你弄成这样的 |
[1:01:15] | Okay. I got hurt at at work. | 我工作时候受了伤 |
[1:01:18] | I had to take a job from Spider | 我得为蜘蛛干一票 |
[1:01:21] | to try to get up there and get healed. | 才有机会去上面接受治疗 |
[1:01:24] | It went bad, now I’m in trouble. | 那活儿出了岔子 我现在有麻烦了 |
[1:01:27] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:01:30] | Hey, sweety, come here! | 宝贝 过来 |
[1:01:37] | Who is that man? | 这个人是谁 |
[1:01:40] | His name is Max. | 他叫麦克斯 |
[1:01:42] | Mommy knew him when he was your age. | 他跟你这么大的时候妈妈就认识他了 |
[1:01:46] | – It’s Matilda. – Hi! | -她叫玛蒂尔达 -你好 |
[1:01:49] | You can go watch cartoons, OK? | 你去看动画片吧 |
[1:01:52] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会儿就来 |
[1:01:56] | I didn’t know you had… | 我不知道你有… |
[1:01:58] | I’m so sorry, I need to go. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[1:02:00] | Wait, Max, you can not leave. | 等下 麦克斯你还不能走 |
[1:02:02] | I shouldn’t have come here. I have to leave! | 我就不该来这里 我得走了 |
[1:02:04] | Max! She’s dying. | 麦克斯 我女儿快要死了 |
[1:02:06] | She’s in the final stages of leukemia. | 她是白血病晚期 |
[1:02:09] | I told you my life complicated. | 我告诉过你 我的生活很复杂 |
[1:02:12] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:02:13] | – I’ve no idea how to do this. – How to do what? | -这事儿我一窍不通 -什么事 |
[1:02:17] | – Get her to Elysium. – I can’t help her. I… | -带她去极乐空间 -我帮不了她 |
[1:02:21] | I would if I could. | 如果我可以 我会带她的 |
[1:02:23] | How about this? Fake citizenship. | 你手上这个呢 假公民身份 |
[1:02:25] | If you took her there, | 你带她去那边 |
[1:02:27] | could you heal her with this? | 是不是能凭此治愈她 |
[1:02:28] | It doesn’t work that way. | 事情没那么简单 |
[1:02:30] | This is coded to me, | 这个码只能我用 |
[1:02:31] | it’s locked to my DNA. | 它是跟我的DNA绑定的 |
[1:02:33] | These people looking for me. | 追杀我的那些人 |
[1:02:35] | They… You don’t understand who these people are. | 你不知道他们的来头 |
[1:02:37] | If they find me here, | 他们要是在这里找到我 |
[1:02:39] | they will kill all of us. | 会把我们都杀了的 |
[1:02:40] | The only thing I can do to help you is leave. | 我唯一能帮你的就是赶快离开这里 |
[1:02:43] | I promise you. | 我发誓 |
[1:02:44] | – She’s all I have. – I’m sorry. | -她是我的全部 -对不起 |
[1:02:53] | You have bandages. | 你绑了绷带 |
[1:02:57] | Yeah. I got bandages. | 是的 我绑了绷带 |
[1:03:03] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[1:03:04] | I don’t want you to be sick. You wanna hear a story? | 我不想让你生病 你要听故事吗 |
[1:03:09] | No. | 不要吧 |
[1:03:11] | There once was a meerkat who lived in the jungle. | 从前 丛林里住着一只猫鼬 |
[1:03:14] | He was hungry and he was small. | 他身形矮小 饥肠辘辘 |
[1:03:17] | So small. | 他太小了 |
[1:03:19] | And the other big animals had all the food, | 其他大点的动物都能找到食物 |
[1:03:22] | ’cause they could reach the fruits. | 因为他们够得到树上的果实 |
[1:03:25] | So he made friends with a hippopotamus. | 他与河马交上了朋友 |
[1:03:28] | OK, stop! | 好了 不用讲了 |
[1:03:32] | It doesn’t end well for the meerkat. | 猫鼬不会有好结局的 |
[1:03:35] | Yes, it does. ’cause he can stand on the hippopotamus’ back | 结局很好啊 因为他能站到河马的背上 |
[1:03:40] | to get all the fruits that he wants. | 想吃什么就摘什么 |
[1:03:43] | What’s in it for the hippo? | 那么河马为什么这么做 |
[1:03:46] | The hippo wants a friend. | 河马需要一个好朋友 |
[1:04:04] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:04:45] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[1:04:49] | I think we got him. | 我想我们找到他了 |
[1:04:56] | Yank this fucking boat! | 全速前进 |
[1:05:23] | Mommy, is everything OK? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[1:05:25] | It’s OK, sweety. | 我很好 宝贝 |
[1:05:36] | Clear! | 没人 |
[1:05:40] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:42] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:05:44] | Sorry to come bursting into your home. | 我们破门而入 真不好意思 |
[1:05:46] | Didn’t mean to… | 不是有意要… |
[1:05:48] | traumatize your young daughter. | 惊吓你女儿的 |
[1:05:51] | Me and the boys here are looking for a young gentleman… | 我和我的弟兄们在找一位年轻男性 |
[1:05:55] | who was in this very house a moment ago. | 他之前在此逗留过 |
[1:05:58] | We’re hoping you can tell us where he went. | 希望你能告诉我们他去哪里了 |
[1:06:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:03] | I… | 我 |
[1:06:07] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他去哪里了 |
[1:06:09] | I don’t believe in… | 我个人不喜欢 |
[1:06:11] | committing violent acts in front of the kids. | 当着孩子的面动粗 |
[1:06:14] | So I just need you to close your eyes, sweetheart. | 所以请小朋友你闭上眼睛 |
[1:06:16] | – It’s OK. – I really need you to tell me. | -没事的 -你必须告诉我 |
[1:06:23] | – You remember now? – Mommy! | -现在记起来了吗 -妈妈 |
[1:06:25] | Close your eyes, keep your fucking eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 别睁眼 |
[1:06:27] | Keep her eyes closed. | 让她乖乖闭上眼睛 |
[1:06:29] | Please, I don’t know where he is. | 求你了 我不知道他去哪里了 |
[1:06:31] | He’s wounded, I helped him and he left. | 他受伤了 我救了他 然后他就走了 |
[1:06:35] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:06:36] | Do you fucking hear that? | 你他妈听见了吗 |
[1:06:37] | No loyalty nowadays, hey? | 如今没人说真话了是吧 |
[1:06:44] | What’s this here? | 这是什么 |
[1:06:46] | – This a hospital you’re running here? – She’s sick. | -你在这里开医院吗 -我女儿生病了 |
[1:06:49] | She’s sick? She’s sick? Let me have a look at her… alright! | 她病了 让我看看 |
[1:06:54] | – Don’t touch her. – See that? Protective instinct, here! | -别碰她 -看见了吗 本能的保护 |
[1:06:58] | I said don’t touch her! | 我说了别碰她 |
[1:06:59] | I’m just trying to get a little word with your child. | 我只是想跟你女儿说句话 |
[1:07:01] | Do not touch her! | 别碰她 |
[1:07:02] | – Bring her. Come! – Where are you taking her? | -带她过来 -你要带她去哪里 |
[1:07:05] | Sweety, it’s ok. | 宝贝 没事的 |
[1:07:07] | It’s ok, sweety. It’s ok. | 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[1:07:09] | Sit! Shut up! | 坐下 闭嘴 |
[1:07:26] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:07:30] | No, no, do not shoot him! Put the gun down! Let him come! | 不要开枪 把枪放下 让他过来 |
[1:07:36] | – You got something, didn’t you? – What? | -你拿到了对吗 -什么 |
[1:07:39] | That’s why they shut down the sky… what is it? | 所以他们才关闭天幕 是什么 |
[1:07:42] | Wire transfers? Corporate intel? | 是电子汇款还是公司机密 |
[1:07:43] | You gotta have something big in there! | 肯定有什么重要的东西 |
[1:07:45] | No. I fucking got nothing, man! | 不 我他妈什么都没有 伙计 |
[1:07:47] | It all got scrambled. Julio is dead. | 发生了一场混战 胡里奥死了 |
[1:07:49] | You owe me. Let’s go fucking now! | 你欠我的 快他妈让我走 |
[1:07:51] | We can’t! The flight system is jammed! | 走不了了 航空系统被关闭了 |
[1:07:55] | Nobody is going up there. | 没人走的了 |
[1:08:00] | – Until when? – Till I don’t fucking know. | -什么时候关的 -我他妈不知道 |
[1:08:03] | I gotta get up there! Man. I gotta fucking get up there! | 我他妈必须去那边 伙计 |
[1:08:05] | Oh, everyone needs to get up there. | 每个人都必须去 |
[1:08:07] | My guys are working on it. | 我的人正在想办法 |
[1:08:08] | See if they have a hope in hell of ever getting back online. | 看看有没有一点希望会重新连接上 |
[1:08:13] | But, for now… | 但是 现在… |
[1:08:15] | Let’s just take a look at that head of yours. | 先看看你脑袋里到底是什么 |
[1:08:17] | Get away from me, man! | 别碰我 伙计 |
[1:08:19] | Look at me, if they shut down the whole fucking sky, | 看着我 要是他们关闭整个天幕 |
[1:08:24] | for what’s in your head… | 就为了你脑袋里面的东西 |
[1:08:27] | Maybe the key to opening it could be in there too, right? | 也许打开它的钥匙也在里面 对吗 |
[1:08:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:08:40] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:08:50] | They will hunt you to the edge of the world for this. | 他们会为了这个追杀你到天涯海角 |
[1:08:54] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[1:08:56] | It is a reboot program for Elysium. | 是极乐空间的重置程序 |
[1:08:59] | Whoever has this, | 谁要是得到这个 |
[1:09:00] | has the power to override their whole system. | 就等于掌控了整个系统 |
[1:09:04] | Open the borders… | 就能打开防线 |
[1:09:06] | Make everyone a citizen of Elysium. | 让每个人都成为极乐空间的合法公民 |
[1:09:13] | This could save your life. | 这能救你的命 |
[1:09:18] | We can save everyone. | 我们可以拯救所有的人 |
[1:09:20] | When can I go? | 我什么时候能去 |
[1:09:22] | They’re trying to hack through the signal jam, but soon… | 他们正想办法连接信号 但现在… |
[1:09:25] | Don’t bullshit me, when can we go? | 别他妈忽悠我 什么时候能去 |
[1:09:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:28] | Five days… a week? | 五天 也许一周 |
[1:09:30] | Fuck you, I don’t have 5 days! | 去你妈的 我等不了五天 |
[1:09:31] | I got hours. | 我只有几个小时可活了 |
[1:09:32] | My people are working on it. | 我的人正在想办法 |
[1:09:34] | You’re always working on it, man. | 你总是在想办法 伙计 |
[1:09:36] | You don’t… you can’t get me up there. | 你连我都送不过去 |
[1:09:38] | I don’t even know why you try sending people up there, man. | 还说什么把大家都送过去 伙计 |
[1:09:40] | they just get fucking shot down. | 他们去了也他妈死路一条 |
[1:09:41] | Not with what’s in your head! | 有了你脑袋里的东西就不一样了 |
[1:09:43] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 那才是重点 |
[1:09:44] | We would control the system here. | 我们可以控制整个系统 |
[1:09:46] | We would be in charge! | 到时候我们说了算 |
[1:09:47] | We can change the course of fucking history!. | 我们可以改变他妈的历史了 |
[1:09:50] | Put your back up there… | 等一下 |
[1:09:51] | What I have in my head is worth a lot to them, right? | 我脑袋里面的东西对他们很重要是吧 |
[1:09:57] | Don’t do this. If it falls into | 千万不要 要是它落到 |
[1:10:00] | the wrong hands, they could shut us out for good. | 坏人手里 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:10:03] | Listen, man, I’m going up there right now. | 听着 伙计 我现在就要去 |
[1:10:06] | If you can find me, and I’m healed, | 要是你找到我时我痊愈了 |
[1:10:08] | you can have all of this. | 我就把它交给你 |
[1:10:10] | But I’m not fucking dying. | 但前提是我没死 |
[1:10:11] | This is wrong, Max, don’t do this. | 这样做不对 麦克斯 不要这样 |
[1:10:24] | Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! | 别开枪 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:10:27] | Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:10:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:10:40] | I always wanted a wife. | 我一直想找个老婆 |
[1:10:46] | Just couldn’t quite settle down, you know? | 只是一直安定不下来 |
[1:10:49] | Too much temptation. | 诱惑太多了 |
[1:10:55] | But you… | 但是 你 |
[1:11:02] | You made me ready to settle down. | 看到你我就想安定下来了 |
[1:11:04] | You really make me want to settle down, baby. | 看到你我真的想安定了 宝贝 |
[1:11:19] | Holy shit, sir. | 该死 长官 |
[1:11:21] | You better come take a look at this. | 你最好来看看这个 |
[1:11:22] | – What is it? – Check this fucking oak. | -那是什么 -看看这该死的蠢货 |
[1:11:29] | Turn us around. | 返回 |
[1:11:56] | – Take it. – Right, sir. | -看好了 -好的 长官 |
[1:11:57] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[1:12:11] | Stop right there, and you’re gonna do exactly what I say. | 不要过来 按我说的做 |
[1:12:15] | Or I’m gonna blow my fucking head off, understand? | 否则我他妈就把自己脑袋炸飞 明白吗 |
[1:12:19] | Yeah! | 好吧 |
[1:12:21] | You can have everything in my head! | 你可以把我脑袋里的东西拿去 |
[1:12:23] | Just take me up there, and get me in a med-bay. | 但要把我带过去 给我找个医疗舱 |
[1:12:27] | What I have is very valuable. | 我脑袋里的东西很重要 |
[1:12:29] | We can fix you up. | 我们可以把你治好 |
[1:12:32] | Put you in a med-bay, sort all this fuck-up. | 把你放进医疗舱之类的 |
[1:12:35] | Let’s go! We’ll take you up there. | 走吧 我们这就把你带过去 |
[1:12:39] | Weather’s nice, air’s nice and clean. | 那里气候适宜 空气清新 |
[1:12:43] | Likely you’ll dig it. | 你肯定喜欢 |
[1:12:45] | – Don’t you fucking try anything! – Step aboard! | -别他妈搞小动作 -上来吧 |
[1:12:49] | Come meet the boys, come on! | 来见见我的弟兄们 来吧 |
[1:12:52] | Don’t be shy, they won’t bite. | 别害羞 他们又不咬人 |
[1:12:54] | Let me introduce you. | 我来介绍 |
[1:12:55] | This is Drakie. This is Max. | 这是瑞克 这是麦克斯 |
[1:12:58] | How is it? Pussy. | 你好 怂蛋 |
[1:13:10] | Let’s fly! | 起飞吧 |
[1:13:14] | Yes, ma’am, we apprehended the subject. | 是的 夫人 我们已抓获目标 |
[1:13:18] | Open the skies, we’re coming in. | 打开天幕 请求进入 |
[1:13:21] | I’ll expect you in 19 minutes. | 十九分钟后见 |
[1:13:37] | – Cancel the No Fly Zone. – Yes, ma’am. | -取消禁飞区 -好的 夫人 |
[1:13:44] | Hold it. What is that? | 等一下 怎么回事 |
[1:13:46] | How is that? Are we back? | 怎么了 是连上了吗 |
[1:13:48] | Marcelo! What the fuck is that? | 马塞洛 那他妈怎么回事 |
[1:13:49] | Are we back? | 连上了吗 |
[1:13:50] | We’re back online. Spider. | 我们连上了 蜘蛛 |
[1:14:03] | Frey… | 芙蕾 |
[1:14:06] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna make this right. | 对不起 我会弥补的 |
[1:14:20] | – We’ve got him. – Alright. Where is he? | -找到他了 -好的 他在哪里 |
[1:14:23] | Leaving Earth… heading to Elysium. | 他正离开地球 去往极乐空间 |
[1:14:33] | Manuel! Rico! Get weapons! Let’s get up there. | 曼纽尔 里科 操家伙 跟着去 |
[1:14:43] | Echo leader 234, | 回音号飞船船长234号 |
[1:14:46] | requesting landing in sector 22. | 请求在二十二区降落 |
[1:14:47] | Roger that Echo leader 234. You are clear for entry… | 收到 允许进入 |
[1:15:48] | – Hey, I see you holding the G-1… – Hey, back the fuck up! | -我看你拿着手榴弹 -别他妈过来 |
[1:15:50] | Back the fuck up! | 他妈的退后 |
[1:15:52] | – Or what? – I’ll let it go. | -要不然呢 -我就撒手了 |
[1:15:53] | What you gonna do? Huh? | 你要干什么 |
[1:15:55] | I want what’s in your head, boy. Get’im ! | 我要你脑袋里的东西 伙计 抓住他 |
[1:16:01] | Grab his neck. | 抓住他脖子 |
[1:16:19] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:17:01] | What do you want us to do, ma’am? | 需要我们做什么 夫人 |
[1:17:02] | I want everyone coming out of that | 我要国家安全局逮捕 |
[1:17:04] | vehicle apprehended by Homeland Security. | 飞船上所有的人 |
[1:17:07] | Evacuate everyone on the level five | 五楼的人立刻 |
[1:17:08] | clearence out of the building, now. | 全部撤离出大楼 |
[1:17:19] | I warned you of this. | 我警告过你 |
[1:17:20] | An unlicenced vehicle just crashed | 一辆无证飞船坠落 |
[1:17:22] | potentially damaging the Torus. | 很有可能损坏环体 |
[1:17:24] | All because of your inability to act. Evacuate him. | 都是因为你无能 带他下去 |
[1:17:29] | – Get your hands off me. – This is an act of war. | -把手拿开 -现在是战时 |
[1:17:32] | That puts CCB under my control. | 国民合作局就该我管 |
[1:17:36] | Now, if you’ll let me do my job. | 现在我要去做我的工作了 |
[1:17:38] | I’m sure you have fund raisers to attend. | 我想你还要参加募捐会吧 |
[1:17:42] | Let’s go, sir. | 走吧 先生 |
[1:17:56] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:17:57] | Take me out of here, Max! | 把我弄出去 麦克斯 |
[1:18:00] | I’m trying! | 我在弄 |
[1:18:03] | Air quality reaching toxic levels. | 空气质量临近有毒级别 |
[1:18:11] | Get me out of here! | 快把我弄出去 |
[1:18:13] | It is recommended you exit the craft immediately. | 建议立即离开飞船 |
[1:18:28] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:18:29] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:18:46] | 2 Illegals heading Northeast in zone 3. | 三区有两位非法入侵者去向东北方向 |
[1:18:57] | You deal with those two. I’ll handle this pussy. | 你搞定那两个 我来对付这家伙 |
[1:19:00] | Welcome to the spectacular properties from your… | 欢迎进入豪华地产… |
[1:19:17] | Error. | 错误 |
[1:19:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:20] | No citizens detected. | 未检测到合法公民 |
[1:19:24] | Please, she’s sick, help her. | 求你了 她病了 救救她 |
[1:19:27] | She’s gone into a coma. | 她昏迷了 |
[1:19:28] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:19:54] | Shouldn’t we remove this thing? | 我们不该把这东西卸下来吗 |
[1:19:57] | Can’t, till we get all the data. | 现在不行 要等数据全部拷出来 |
[1:20:00] | It’s wired into him neurologically. | 这是跟他的神经系统相连接的 |
[1:20:02] | The data is intact, yes? | 数据是完整的吧 |
[1:20:05] | Data looks intact. | 看起来是的 |
[1:20:08] | We can still pull this data out of him, which will kill him. | 我们可以把数据拷出来 这样他就完了 |
[1:20:11] | Oh, it’s fine. | 无所谓 |
[1:20:12] | How long before you can download and turn the system online? | 要多久才能完成下载并连上系统 |
[1:20:15] | Not long, ma’am. | 很快 夫人 |
[1:20:17] | Keep everything in a restricted cloud. Lock down all access. | 限制一切 锁定访问 |
[1:20:20] | Starting prep right now. | 立刻着手准备 |
[1:20:24] | And get these two out of here. | 把那两人弄走 |
[1:20:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:20:30] | Kurt, you wanna go get the boss’ chicks? | 库尔特 想把老大的脸修好吗 |
[1:20:32] | Yeah, good. | 好的 |
[1:20:59] | Give them the runaround. | 拖住他们 |
[1:21:02] | Keep them busy. | 给他们找点事做 |
[1:21:06] | Got ‘im! | 找到他了 |
[1:21:08] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:21:09] | Alright. 50 exabytes, | 五十艾字节的数据 |
[1:21:11] | buddy. Are you ready? | 伙计 准备好了吗 |
[1:21:14] | What are you taking out of him? | 你要从他身上搞什么 |
[1:21:16] | Hey! What’re you doing to him? | 你要对他做什么 |
[1:21:19] | What’s gonna happen to him? Hey! | 他会怎么样 |
[1:21:23] | Rise and shine. | 站起来 |
[1:21:25] | – Get up! – Max. | -站起来 -麦克斯 |
[1:21:27] | Max. Max. Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[1:21:45] | Get in there! | 进去 |
[1:21:57] | Yes. Boss got fucked up, eh? | 老大这回被整得够惨 |
[1:21:58] | Ate that fucking grenade, eh! | 都是那该死的手榴弹 |
[1:22:04] | His brain is fine. But he’s gonna be pissed when he wakes up. | 他的脑袋没问题 不过他醒了肯定暴怒 |
[1:22:08] | Remember what cock-up happened in India when he lost his hat? | 还记得在印度他帽子丢了后来的事吗 |
[1:22:35] | Kruger. | 克鲁格 |
[1:22:39] | Boss? | 老大 |
[1:22:42] | It Crowe. | 我是克罗 |
[1:22:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:22:50] | All right, all set. Let’s get the data. | 好了 准备好了 来拷数据吧 |
[1:22:54] | I got the needle prepped. You wanna grab this? | 我把针头准备好了 帮我拿一下 |
[1:22:57] | Grab the needle! Grab the… | 拿针头 拿… |
[1:23:20] | Where did they take the girls? | 他们把那俩女的弄去哪里了 |
[1:23:22] | The armory. | 军械库 |
[1:23:23] | Where the fuck is that? | 他妈的在哪里 |
[1:23:24] | Level three. | 三楼 |
[1:23:33] | Lethal radiation poisoning detected. | 检测到辐射中毒 |
[1:23:36] | You require urgent medical attention. | 你急需医疗护理 |
[1:23:47] | You idiot! Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你这个白痴 你知道自己做了什么吗 |
[1:23:50] | You crashed an unlicensed vehicle into a suburban area. | 你让一艘未登记的飞船在近郊坠毁 |
[1:23:57] | Your orders were to keep this covert. | 你接到的命令是要秘密行事 |
[1:24:01] | Do you even remember what that means? | 你到底知不知道那是什么意思 |
[1:24:07] | Have you completely lost your mind? You’re useless to me. | 你是不是疯了 你现在已经没用了 |
[1:24:11] | If the administration realized what we’re doing. | 要是行政部知道我们在做什么 |
[1:24:14] | They’d hang us both for treason. | 他们会以叛国罪把我们绞死的 |
[1:24:19] | For God’s sake, Kruger! Are you listening to me? | 天哪 克鲁格 你有没有听我说话 |
[1:24:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:26] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[1:24:29] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[1:24:32] | I’m sorry that we crashed the vehicle and ruined someone’s lawn. | 抱歉我们飞船坠落 毁了别人的草坪 |
[1:24:37] | But nobody is gonna hang us for treason. | 但别人休想因为叛国罪绞死我们 |
[1:24:41] | We do the hanging! | 是我们绞死别人 |
[1:24:45] | Put your hand on it. keep pressure on it. | 把你手放上去 压住 |
[1:24:49] | How tough you be now, eh? | 你不是很强硬吗 |
[1:24:52] | Right boys, Elysium is about to | 伙计们 极乐空间就要 |
[1:24:54] | get its first proper president. | 迎来第一个合格的总统了 |
[1:25:00] | She needs some medical attention. | 她需要医疗护理 |
[1:25:08] | I was gonna heal your daughter. | 我会治好你的女儿 |
[1:25:11] | But now, I’ll make sure that she’s never healed. | 但是现在 她永远也别想好了 |
[1:25:15] | Drakie, don’t trust any of those politicians! | 瑞克 别信那些政客们 |
[1:25:18] | Clear out this whole building! | 把整栋大楼清空 |
[1:25:20] | Thank you, boss. | 谢谢 老大 |
[1:25:22] | I’m gonna find that little gangster. | 我要找到那个小流氓 |
[1:25:24] | I’m gonna take what’s in his head. | 我要把他脑袋里的东西弄出来 |
[1:25:26] | This place is mine now. | 这地方现在归我管 |
[1:25:28] | You want to come to my fucking house and play? | 你他妈想在我的地盘搞小动作 |
[1:25:30] | Then play! | 我奉陪到底 |
[1:25:32] | I’m going to annihilate that little motherfucker. | 我要废了那个混蛋 |
[1:25:35] | I’m going to pulverize that damn… | 我要让他粉身碎… |
[1:25:52] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:25:55] | All members of CCB please | 所有国民合作局成员请保持冷静 |
[1:25:58] | go to the nearest exit and proceed calmly to… | 从最近的出口撤离到… |
[1:26:07] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[1:26:12] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:26:40] | Emergency systems are now online. | 应急系统现已启动 |
[1:26:42] | Please follow indicated procedures. | 请听从指示 |
[1:26:46] | Spider! | 蜘蛛 |
[1:26:47] | Do you read me, Spider? | 听到了吗 蜘蛛 |
[1:26:49] | Max, where are you? | 麦克斯 你在哪里 |
[1:26:51] | The thing in my head, | 我脑袋里的东西 |
[1:26:52] | it can make everyone a citizen here, right? | 可以让每个人都成为这里的公民 对吗 |
[1:26:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:26:57] | You know how to get it out, right? | 你知道怎么把它弄出来对吧 |
[1:26:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:26:59] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:27:01] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[1:27:02] | Okay, listen to me carefully. | 好的 仔细听我说 |
[1:27:12] | Armory selected. | 去往军械库 |
[1:27:28] | Set. | 好了 |
[1:27:33] | Turn me on. | 给我启动 |
[1:27:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:42] | Crowe, get rid of those two. | 克罗 去把那两个干掉 |
[1:27:45] | My pleasure, boss. My pleasure. | 乐意效劳 老大 很乐意 |
[1:27:48] | Where are you pikey? Where are you? | 你在哪里 小混混 你在哪里 |
[1:28:08] | How is it, girl? | 还好吗 姑娘 |
[1:28:11] | Let’s play. | 来玩玩吧 |
[1:28:13] | Come on, I’ll be nice. Gentle. | 来吧 我会很温柔的 |
[1:28:15] | No. Please. | 不要 求你了 |
[1:28:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:28:17] | – Come on. – Get off me! | -快点 -放开我 |
[1:28:18] | – Want me to hurt the girl? – No. | -想让我伤害她吗 -不 |
[1:28:21] | Then come here. | 那就过来 |
[1:28:51] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:29:32] | She alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[1:29:33] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[1:29:34] | Stay behind me. | 待在我后面 |
[1:29:38] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你们带出去 |
[1:29:40] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[1:29:47] | D’you hear that sound? | 听见那声音了吗 |
[1:29:48] | That’s the sound of me coming for you. | 那是我来找你的声音 |
[1:29:52] | I’ll find you! I’ll hunt you down! | 我会找到你 我会穷追不舍 |
[1:29:56] | Frey, we have to split up. | 芙蕾 我们现在必须分开了 |
[1:29:58] | – What? – Listen. | -什么 -听着 |
[1:29:59] | You’re gonna go to the surface, ok? Take this. | 你要到地面上去 明白吗 拿着这个 |
[1:30:03] | Find a house, get her to a med-bay. | 找一间房子 把她放进医疗舱 |
[1:30:05] | Max, it won’t work. | 麦克斯 没用的 |
[1:30:05] | Don’t stop. Don’t stop… | 别停下来 一直走 |
[1:30:06] | She doesn’t have an ID. It doesn’t work. | 她没有身份 没用的 |
[1:30:09] | It will this time. I know how to fix it. | 这次会有用的 我知道怎么办 |
[1:30:12] | Surface is selected. Go on. | 去往地面 走吧 |
[1:30:14] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[1:30:15] | – I’m right behind you. – No. | -我一会儿就来 -不 |
[1:30:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:30:37] | Okay, a mother and her daughter | 一位母亲带着她的女儿 |
[1:30:40] | just went up in that elevator right there. | 刚进了那边的电梯 |
[1:30:42] | They’re going to the surface headed for a med-bay. | 她们要去地面找一个医疗舱 |
[1:30:44] | Send one of your guys make sure they get there. | 你派一个人去保护她们安全 |
[1:30:46] | And we have our deal. | 我就按你说的做 |
[1:30:50] | Right to a med-bay, man. | 直接去医疗舱 伙计 |
[1:30:53] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -走吧 -走吧 |
[1:31:00] | – Go, go, go! – This way! | -快走 -这边 |
[1:31:02] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:31:04] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:31:05] | Hurry up, man. | 快点 伙计 |
[1:31:11] | Almost there. Almost there. | 快到了 快到了 |
[1:31:19] | Look out. | 小心 |
[1:31:21] | It’s just a… bitch! | 那是… 狗娘养的 |
[1:31:31] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这样才带劲 |
[1:31:39] | Fire has been detected… | 检测到火源… |
[1:31:41] | On the door! On the door! | 去门口 去门口 |
[1:31:46] | – Come on! Come on! – Go, go, go | -快点 快点 -快走 |
[1:31:51] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:31:55] | Fuck. C’mon! Let’s go! You first. C’mon! | 妈的 快点 快走 你先走 快 |
[1:31:59] | Emergency Locking is done… | 紧急锁定启动 |
[1:32:01] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:32:11] | Come on! Stand up! | 快点 站起来 |
[1:32:13] | Stand up! Stand up! Come on! | 站起来 快站起来 快点 |
[1:32:20] | Come on, stand up. | 快点 站起来 |
[1:32:30] | You little fucker. | 你这个小杂种 |
[1:32:32] | I’m gonna take your fucking head off! | 我要把你的脑袋揪下来 |
[1:32:35] | Dude, you should definitely stand up now! | 伙计 你必须马上站起来 |
[1:32:51] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:01] | Stay there. | 待在这里 |
[1:33:08] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:33:36] | You think you could get through me? | 你以为你可以过我这一关 |
[1:33:37] | Come on, Max! Come on! | 加油 麦克斯 加油 |
[1:33:39] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚热身呢 |
[1:34:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:34:12] | Don’t give up now. Get up, come on! Come on! | 别放弃 站起来 快点 快点 |
[1:34:15] | You want more than this? I know you. | 你还想来吗 我了解你 |
[1:34:18] | You look a little bit dizzy, eh? | 你看起来有点头晕是吗 |
[1:34:22] | Did I get you? | 我打倒你了吗 |
[1:34:24] | Are you bleeding? You must get that looked at. | 你流血了吗 你该去看看医生 |
[1:34:26] | Hey, boy? | 小子 |
[1:34:41] | You wanna heal that little girl? | 你不是想治好那个小姑娘 |
[1:34:43] | You just need to come through me. | 你得先过我这一关 |
[1:34:59] | You got some fire in you, boy. | 你心里有一团火 小子 |
[1:35:20] | You almost had me. | 你差点就赢了 |
[1:35:23] | We die together, boy. | 要死也要一起死 小子 |
[1:35:39] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 快走 |
[1:35:49] | Let’t go, man, let’s do it. Come on! | 快走 伙计 快点 快 |
[1:35:59] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 走 |
[1:36:06] | Get the guards, now! | 叫警卫 马上去 |
[1:36:43] | Ok, we’re good, we’re good. | 好了 可以了 可以了 |
[1:36:45] | We’re good. | 这下可以了 |
[1:36:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:52] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:36:54] | It’s okay. I know. | 没事 我知道 |
[1:36:56] | There’s no coming back from this. | 按下了就没有回头路了 |
[1:36:59] | No med-bay can heal you. | 医疗舱也救不了你 |
[1:37:15] | Alright, give it to me. | 好吧 把它给我 |
[1:37:20] | Take it. | 拿好了 |
[1:37:24] | Ok, You just have to press that button. | 你只要摁下那个按钮就可以了 |
[1:37:31] | Frey? | 芙蕾 |
[1:37:34] | Max? Max where are you? | 麦克斯 麦克斯你在哪里 |
[1:37:36] | I’m gonna have to break my promise. | 我不能遵守我的承诺了 |
[1:37:39] | I can’t make it back up there. | 我回不去了 |
[1:37:43] | You remember what I said when we were kids? | 你还记得我们小的时候我说过的话吗 |
[1:37:45] | Yes. | 记得 |
[1:37:47] | I’ll take us there one day. | 总有一天我会带咱们去那边 |
[1:37:49] | – Really? – Yeah, I promise. | -真的吗 -真的 我保证 |
[1:38:02] | You wouldn’t believe what I’m looking at right now. | 你不会相信我现在看到的 |
[1:38:12] | Tell Matilda I really liked her story. | 告诉玛蒂尔达我很喜欢她的故事 |
[1:38:19] | I figured out why the Hippo did it. | 我明白了为什么河马要那么做 |
[1:38:49] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:38:52] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:38:54] | Todos tenemos algo especial, Max. | 我们每个人都很特别 麦克斯 |
[1:38:58] | Algo que ya estamos destinado a hacer. | 命运注定了我们要做什么 |
[1:39:01] | Algo es para lo que hacemos. | 我们生来就是为了完成它 |
[1:39:09] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:39:19] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:39:35] | Come on, please. | 快点 求你了 |
[1:40:12] | Stand down, officers. | 请不要动 长官 |
[1:40:21] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[1:40:22] | I can not arrest a citizen of Elysium. | 我不能逮捕极乐空间的合法公民 |
[1:40:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:40:28] | Thank you, you did a great job. | 谢谢 你做的很好 |
[1:40:31] | Guess who Elysium belongs to now? | 猜猜现在极乐空间是属于谁的 |
[1:41:29] | ¿Ves lo hermoso que nos parece desde aquí? | 看我们从这里下面看上去有多美 |
[1:41:33] | Pues ahora ver lo hermoso que los vemos desde allí | 现在看看我们从上面看下去有多美 |
[1:41:36] | Ahora te pertenece. | 现在它属于你了 |
[1:41:38] | Para que no olvides nunca de dónde vienes. | 这样你就永远不会忘记你的出身了 |
[1:41:55] | Mi pequeño Max. | 我的小麦克斯 |