时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 3 Three… | |
[00:02] | 4 Four… | |
[00:02] | 5 Five… | |
[00:04] | 6 Six… | |
[00:05] | 7 Seven… | |
[00:06] | 8 Eight… | |
[00:08] | 9 Nine… | |
[00:09] | Yeah, I still have the record, sucker! Ha,ha… | 记录还是我的 傻子 哈哈 |
[00:51] | I swear this mall gets more beautiful every time we come. | 我们每次来 这儿都更美了 |
[00:55] | They have really made some changes. | 真的变了不少 |
[00:57] | They’re used to be a Banana Republic over there. | 以前那儿有个香蕉共和国 |
[00:59] | Now it’s over there. | 现在在那儿了 |
[01:00] | Can we please just get my underwear and get out of here? | 咱能快给我买条内裤 赶快走人不 |
[01:02] | Malcolm, you know it’s hard to buy underwear for you. | Malcolm 给你买内裤很难啊 |
[01:05] | You have your father’s irregular crotch. | 你跟你爸一样 裆部不正 |
[01:07] | Nothing to be ashamed of, son. | 没什么好羞耻的 儿子 |
[01:08] | If a woman really loves you, it won’t bother her a bit. | 如果一个女人真的爱你 她不会在乎的 |
[01:14] | Oh, Oh, Oh… | 噢 噢 噢 |
[01:15] | – Will you look at that? – Sorry. | – 看见没 – 对不起 |
[01:16] | They turned a Soap Town into a Soap And Such. | 他们把肥皂小镇变成了肥皂周边店 |
[01:24] | Hi. Are you here to take class? | 嗨 你是来上课的吗 |
[01:27] | Yes, that’s why I came in here, to take class. | 是的 所以我才来的 上课 |
[01:30] | It’s dancing, right? | 这是学跳舞的 是吗 |
[01:32] | Yes. Just sign up at the counter. | 是的 到柜台那报下名 |
[01:38] | So, you’re the new guy. | 你就是新来的 |
[01:39] | What? Oh, yeah, hi. | 啥 是的 嗨 |
[01:41] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[01:43] | I don’t mind a little competition, | 我不介意添点竞争力 |
[01:45] | but just so you know what you’re up against. | 只是要你知道下 对手的实力 |
[02:00] | So the person who keeps his or her hand on the vehicle the longest | 所以把手在车上放的时间最长的男士或女士 |
[02:04] | is gonna drive out of here in this brand-new truck! | 就可以开着这辆新卡车回家啦 |
[02:09] | Oh, Hal, look at that truck. | Hal 快看那辆卡车 |
[02:11] | Can you imagine if we could finally get rid of the van? | 想想看 我们要是能摆脱箱型车的话 |
[02:13] | That piece of junk’s costing us a hundred bucks a month in duct tape alone. | 那废物每个月光布基胶带就要花掉100美元 |
[02:16] | All right, the contest is gonna begin in ten seconds. | 比赛将在10秒内开始 |
[02:19] | All the contestants are ready, here we go. | 参赛者们各就各位 准备开始 |
[02:22] | 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 In seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. | |
[02:28] | And we’re off! | 开始 |
[02:29] | I can’t believe we never entered one of these contests before. | 我们以前居然没参加过这种比赛 |
[02:32] | It’s gonna be a long ride, honey. | 这会是一场持久战 亲爱的 |
[02:35] | – Hello. – We got our first loser. | – 你好 – 第一位出局者 |
[02:36] | Ha! Idiot! | 哈 白痴 |
[02:37] | Number two. | 第二位 |
[02:38] | Ah! Damn it! All the hell! | 啊 可恶 该死 |
[02:45] | Come on, Hal, here we go, here we go, there we go. | 加油 Hal 好了 好了 好了 |
[02:51] | Wo…Oh, Jesus. | 唔 天哪 |
[02:56] | What?! No, no, no, no, no, Jamie! | 啥 不行 不行 Jamie |
[02:57] | You have to stay in your chair until breakfast is ready, okay? | 你在椅子上坐好 等我做完早饭 好吧 |
[03:00] | Listen, your mommy’s going to be home in a couple days, | 听着 过几天等你妈赢了卡车 |
[03:02] | just as soon as she wins that truck. | 就回来了 |
[03:03] | And then everything will be back to normal. | 然后 一切就恢复正常了 |
[03:06] | Oh, eggs. | 啊 鸡蛋 |
[03:13] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, damn… | 哦 啊 呃 噢 喔 嗷 可恶 |
[03:24] | Hello! | 喂 |
[03:24] | Oh, hi, Hal, how’s it going? | 嗨 Hal 家里怎么样啊 |
[03:26] | Oh, uh, everything is… everything’s great, honey. | 一切 都很好 亲爱的 |
[03:29] | Oh, good. Listen, I was thinking this might be the perfect time | 那就好 听着 我认为现在是你 |
[03:32] | for you to get to your “To Do” Board. | 完成”必做”板的最佳时间 |
[03:38] | Well, um, you know, I…am not sure that I’m gonna be able to… | 呃 我不确定我能 |
[03:42] | Hal, I’m making this sacrifice for the whole family. | Hal 我为全家做出这样的牺牲 |
[03:44] | I think the least you can do is catch up on some housework. | 我觉得你至少应该做点家务弥补下 |
[03:47] | Okay, okay, I’ll talk to you later. | 好的 好的 晚点再聊 |
[03:49] | Oh, geez. | 天哪 |
[03:57] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[03:58] | Nothing! | 没事 |
[04:00] | Oh, my God, Dad’s middle management trophy… The Middie. | 天哪 爸的中层奖杯 “小中中” |
[04:04] | We have no choice but to confess and take the punishment. | 没办法了 我们只能说出实情 接受惩罚了 |
[04:10] | – You’re a good brother. – Hey. | – 你真是个好弟弟 – 嘿 |
[04:21] | Are you sure you’ve never danced before? | 你真的从没跳过舞 |
[04:23] | No, never. | 没 从没跳过 |
[04:35] | You really have a gift. | 你真的很有天赋 |
[04:39] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[04:40] | Turns out, I’m naturally talented at science and dancing… | 原来 我天生擅长理科和跳舞 |
[04:45] | two things that are guaranteed to get you beat up. | 两种特别招人恨的天赋 |
[04:56] | All right, partner up. | 好了 找好舞伴 |
[04:59] | You know, our dance competition’s coming up next week. | 下周就要举行舞蹈比赛了 |
[05:01] | You can choose any girl in the class to be your partner. | 挑个舞伴吧 班上的女孩任你选 |
[05:04] | Really? Any girl? | 真的吗 谁都成吗 |
[05:06] | You and Danielle would be a dream together. | 你和Danielle会是梦幻组合的 |
[05:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:18] | Huh…I think I need a little time to think about it. | 哈 我得想想 |
[05:29] | Say hi to Angela for me. | 替我向Angela带好 |
[05:35] | So who’s Angela? | Angela是谁 |
[05:36] | She’s my best friends. | 她是我闺蜜 |
[05:37] | He’s helping her moves. | 他在帮她搬家 |
[05:39] | – Huh. – What? | – 哈 – 怎么了 |
[05:42] | No, I am not worried about him and Angela. | 不 我才不担心他俩呢 |
[05:44] | Good for you. | 那最好喽 |
[05:46] | I actually met my husband when he helped me move. | 其实我就是搬家时认识我丈夫的 |
[05:48] | Boy, there’s nothing sexier than a man coming to the rescue. | 天 伸出援手时的男人最性感了 |
[05:52] | The two of you lug that mattress up the stairs, | 两个人把床垫拖上楼 |
[05:54] | you get it laid down on the floor in the bedroom. | 铺在卧室的地上 |
[05:56] | You’re both already sweaty. | 两人都已大汗淋漓了 |
[06:00] | Anyway, I think you’re making the right choice. | 不管怎样 你的选择是对的 |
[06:01] | A truck will never let you down. | 卡车永远不会让你失望 |
[06:04] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:06] | Oh, another one out ! | 哦 又一位出局 |
[06:09] | Can’t we just throw the thing in the trash? | 我们把它扔垃圾桶里不行吗 |
[06:11] | That is the worst possible place. | 那是最不合适的地方 |
[06:13] | Dad accidentally throws his car keys out three times a week, | 爸爸的车钥匙一周丢三次 |
[06:15] | and he always ends up going through the barrels. | 最终都是他在垃圾桶里翻到的 |
[06:20] | What was that? | 这是啥 |
[06:25] | There’s a handle here. | 这有个把手 |
[06:33] | My God, do you know what this means? | 天哪 你知道这是什么吧 |
[06:34] | Yes! | 是的 |
[06:35] | Rabbits have been using our technology! | 兔子一直在用我们的技术 |
[06:37] | No, it’s a bomb shelter. | 不 这是个防空洞 |
[06:38] | People built these in the ’50s and ’60s in case of a nuclear war. | 人们在50 60年代建造的 以防爆发核战 |
[06:47] | This is incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:51] | What the hell… ? | 搞什么 |
[06:52] | Dad? | 爸 |
[06:53] | Boys, are you down there? | 孩子们 你们在下面吗 |
[06:56] | Dad, look, we have a bomb shelter. | 爸 快看 咱家有个防空洞 |
[06:58] | What? Oh, good God. | 啥 天哪 |
[07:01] | I never knew this was here. | 我都不知道防空洞在这儿 |
[07:04] | Isn’t it amazing? | 很赞 不是吗 |
[07:05] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 咱们快出去 |
[07:06] | We don’t know how stable this place is. | 也不知道 这里结实不 |
[07:08] | There could be snakes and rats and… | 可能会有蛇 老鼠 和 |
[07:11] | Is that my trophy? | 这不是我的奖杯吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:14] | Here! | 给 |
[07:16] | What? You broke the Middie! | 啥 你们把”小中中”弄坏了 |
[07:20] | They only give out 200 piece of these a year! | 他们一年只发200座 |
[07:24] | Wait! | 等等 |
[07:28] | Hurry, get the trash cans! | 快 把垃圾桶搬来 |
[07:30] | You boys let me out of here! | 你们快让我出去 |
[07:33] | You better not bury me in here with the rats! | 你们最好别把我和老鼠埋在这 |
[07:45] | You want to see what’s on TV? | 想看电视吗 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:47] | Help me out! Help me out of here! | 帮帮我 让我出去 |
[07:50] | They let me pick Hanna as my partner. | 他们让我选Hanna做舞伴了 |
[07:51] | We really got a shot at winning this competition. | 我们真的有机会赢得比赛 |
[07:54] | Plus, I get to touch her body, like, a lot. | 另外 我们开始身体接触了 比如 很多次 |
[08:00] | – Ouch. – Oh, sorry. – Wo… – Oh… | – 疼 – 抱歉 – 唔 – 哦 |
[08:10] | Dad, if you can hear me, knock once on the hatch. | 爸 如果你能听见 就敲一下舱门 |
[08:16] | Okay, it’s pretty obvious we’ve all made some mistakes here. | 很明显 我们都犯了错误 |
[08:20] | There’s no point in trying to figure out who’s right and who’s wrong. | 没必要弄清谁对谁错 |
[08:22] | The important thing is you forgive us so we can forgive you | 重要的是你饶了我们 我们也会饶了你 |
[08:26] | so we can let you out. | 然后放你出来 |
[08:28] | Now if we’re all on the same page, knock once on the lid. | 如果我们达成共识 就敲一下盖子 |
[08:33] | He agreed. We’re both witnesses. | 他同意了 咱俩都是证人 |
[08:45] | You know Dad, I really think… | 爸 我真觉得 |
[08:48] | It’s a trick! | 他耍花招 |
[08:51] | I really will, I just…! | 我真的 要 |
[08:54] | Vengeance! | 复仇 |
[08:59] | Back, Dad! | 回去 爸爸 |
[09:00] | Back, Dad! | 回去 爸爸 |
[09:01] | Back! | 下去 |
[09:01] | Back! | 下去 |
[09:07] | I don’t know if I can trust Dad after this. | 我不知道以后还能否信任老爸了 |
[09:18] | You’re insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[09:19] | I’m just saying, how much food could there be down there? | 我只是说 下面能有多少食物 |
[09:21] | Eventually, this will take care of itself. | 最终 事情会平息的 |
[09:23] | Reese Reese! | |
[09:23] | He’s had a long life. | 他活的够长了 |
[09:24] | What is he, like, 70? | 他多大了 有 70岁吗 |
[09:26] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[09:27] | Ah, you’re right. | 啊 你是对的 |
[09:29] | I forgot about Mom. | 我忘了妈妈了 |
[09:29] | She’s bound to notice eventually, no matter how busy she is. | 不管她多忙 最终也会注意到的 |
[09:32] | And once she latches onto something, | 一旦让她抓到蛛丝马迹 |
[09:34] | you know how she never lets it go. | 她就会纠缠到底的 |
[09:51] | Wow… | 哇 |
[09:58] | Well, hello. | 哎呦喂 好啊 |
[10:09] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[10:10] | Well, looks like we’re in this Cold War together. | 我们像是在一起经历冷战 |
[10:15] | So, Jack… what are you drinking? | Jack 你喝什么 |
[10:22] | So what if she’s a klutz? She’s still beautiful, right? | 就算她笨手笨脚又怎样 她还是很漂亮 对吧 |
[10:26] | I can’t wait for the competition. | 我等不及要参加比赛了 |
[10:28] | You and me out there in front of everyone? | 你和我站在众人面前 |
[10:35] | All right, she’s totally hot, but she’s got no presence. | 好吧 她非常性感 但毫无气质 |
[10:38] | Her footwork’s sloppy and her jazz squares all over the place. | 她的步法凌乱 爵士方步乱七八糟 |
[10:49] | I’m just gonna have to make my peace with this. | 我不得不认了 |
[10:51] | I chose Hanna for the contest | 是我选了Hanna和我参赛的 |
[10:52] | and now there’s nothing I can do about it. | 我现在也没办法了 |
[10:57] | Oh, my ankle! | 我的脚踝 |
[10:59] | I’m so sorry. Are you all right? | 很抱歉 你还好吗 |
[11:01] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[11:03] | I can’t stand on it. | 我站不起来了 |
[11:05] | Oh, my God, what a terrible accident. | 天哪 怎么发生了这样的意外 |
[11:08] | It was an accident. | 这真的是意外 |
[11:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:11] | It was. | 真的 |
[11:32] | Good! Perfect. | 好的 完美 |
[11:34] | All right now just turn and struggle with your arms. | 注意转身和手势 |
[11:38] | I’m so glad you were still available for the competition. | 很高兴还有你陪我参赛 |
[11:41] | I was really upset by Hanna’s, um… | 我很难受 因为Hanna 呃 |
[11:43] | accidental injury, but I think you and I might win this thing. | 意外受伤 但我想你和我能赢得比赛的 |
[11:47] | Well, if we can do it with our dancing, | 如果我们能靠实力拿下来 |
[11:50] | maybe you could stop sleeping with the judges. | 也许你就不用睡裁判了 |
[11:52] | That’ll free up my evenings. | 那我晚上就有时间了 |
[11:55] | Who knew she banters, too. | 谁知道她还会开玩笑呢 |
[12:21] | Oh, Salisbury steak… my old friend. | 索尔兹伯里牛排 我的老朋友 |
[12:32] | Ha-cha. | 啧啧 |
[12:38] | Hello, ladies. | 好啊 姑娘们 |
[12:39] | Dad? | 爸 |
[12:43] | Dad, you alive? | 爸 你还活着吗 |
[12:46] | The minute I get out of here, you boys are in so much… | 等我一出去 你们两个 |
[12:53] | …trouble! | 麻烦大了 |
[12:55] | Hey, if he’s not willing to negotiate, we’ve got no choice. | 要是他不愿意谈 我们就别无选择了 |
[12:58] | We’re gonna have to split up. | 我们不得不各奔东西了 |
[13:00] | Okay, I’ll meet you in Mexico in five years. | 好吧 5年后 我们墨西哥见 |
[13:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:03] | What if we do everything on his “To Do” Board and then let him out? | 要是我们把”必做”板上的事都替他做了 再放他出来呢 |
[13:06] | That’s brilliant. | 太有才了 |
[13:08] | He couldn’t be mad at us if we did all this for him. | 要是咱们帮他把这些都做了 他就没法生气了 |
[13:10] | He’s got stuff on here that he’s been meaning to do for years. | 这上面有些事 是他很多年前要做的呢 |
[13:14] | “Change Dewey’s diaper.” | “给Dewey换尿布” |
[13:18] | So, for the contest, what do you think we should wear? | 你觉得咱们比赛该穿什么呢 |
[13:21] | I was thinking about a really hot sequined backless number. | 我想象中的女伴该穿着性感闪亮的露背装 |
[13:24] | And for me, something classy. | 但就我而言 穿点有品的吧 |
[13:27] | Just so you know, I was holding back in there. | 告诉你们 我会阻止你们 |
[13:29] | You two have no idea what i’m gonna unleash tomorrow at the contest. | 你俩绝想不到 明天的比赛我会有怎样的释放 |
[13:33] | Well, if it’s anything like what you unleashed during stretching, | 如果是你做热身时 释放的那种东西的话 |
[13:36] | we’re pulling out of the competition. | 我们就退赛 |
[13:38] | Insults are for those who can’t express themselves… in motion! | 只有无法用行动表达自己的人 才喜欢侮辱别人 |
[13:44] | Um…I think I’m falling in love with him. | 我想我爱上他了 |
[13:47] | You, too? | 你也是吗 |
[13:50] | So, I’ll see you tomorrow? | 那我们明天见 |
[13:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:52] | Oh, there was one more thing. | 对 还有件事 |
[13:58] | Nope, that wasn’t it. | 不 不是这件 |
[13:59] | See ya. | 再见 |
[14:05] | I’m sure it’s nothing, Cheryl, | 这确实没什么 Cheryl |
[14:07] | but you’ll probably feel better after a doctor’s taken a look at it. | 但找个医生看看 你可能会觉得好些 |
[14:12] | There’s another one. She’s down and we’re here in the… | 又一位 她下去了 现在我们还有 |
[14:14] | Wow, Mom, just four left. That’s great. | 妈 只剩4个了 太棒了 |
[14:17] | Yeah, and it’ll be three before you know it. | 是的 很快就会剩3个了 |
[14:20] | Mom, I need some advice on something. | 妈 我需要点建议 |
[14:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:22] | I started taking this dance class, and… | 我参加了一个舞蹈班 |
[14:24] | Huh… Good for you. | 呃 很好 |
[14:25] | I just signed up to meet a girl. | 我为了一个女孩报名的 |
[14:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:27] | I got to dance with the girl I wanted, but… | 我和那个心仪的女孩跳了舞 但是 |
[14:29] | she had an accident and I started dancing with this other girl and… | 她出了意外 我又开始和这个另一个女孩跳舞 |
[14:32] | I didn’t think there’d anything other than dancing there, and… | 我以为除了跳舞不会有什么 |
[14:34] | And now she likes you and you’re going to break her heart? | 现在她喜欢你 而你要伤她的心 |
[14:37] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这样 |
[14:38] | I like her, too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[14:39] | You both like each other? | 你俩互相喜欢吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:41] | So why are you bothering me? | 那你还来烦我干嘛 |
[14:43] | I’m working here. | 我在工作 |
[14:43] | The point is I like her, | 重点是我喜欢她 |
[14:45] | but she’s not exactly what I consider to be… | 但她不完全是我想象中那种 |
[14:48] | a cute girl. | 可爱的女孩 |
[14:51] | Oh, this is gonna be a tricky one. | 这有点棘手啊 |
[14:55] | Um…Here, hold this. | 给 拿着这个 |
[14:57] | – Aw… – What is wrong with you? | – 啊 – 你脑子有病吗 |
[14:59] | You’re attracted to her, she’s attracted to you. | 你喜欢她 她喜欢你 |
[15:01] | The only problem is in your head. | 问题出在你脑袋里 |
[15:02] | Listen, if you’re trying to build relationships on looks, | 听着 如果你想找漂亮的谈恋爱 |
[15:05] | you are in for a world of hurt. | 你会痛不欲生的 |
[15:07] | Take Janet here. | 拿Janet举个例子 |
[15:09] | 20 years ago she marries her husband | 20年前她和丈夫结婚 |
[15:11] | because she thinks he looks like Lee Majors. | 因为觉得她丈夫长得像Lee Majors |
[15:12] | And today he’s lost all his hair, he’s gained 200 pounds, | 而现在他的头发掉光了 还长了200磅 |
[15:15] | and she is stuck with a blimp | 她无法摆脱那个吃饭 |
[15:16] | who won’t even put on his shirt to come to the dinner table. | 连衬衣都懒得穿的大胖子了 |
[15:18] | She is reduced to trying to win attention by bringing home a truck. | 她已经沦落到靠带辆卡车回家 来博人眼球的地步了 |
[15:22] | I mean, how sad is that? | 我说 这有多悲哀啊 |
[15:25] | That is what I’m doing, isn’t it? | 我确实这么做了 不是吗 |
[15:28] | There’s another one. | 又一位出局 |
[15:30] | 36 down. There’s only three left here, ladies and gentlemen. | 36位出局 只剩3位了 女士们 先生们 |
[15:34] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[15:34] | That took courage. | 那需要勇气 |
[15:39] | I’ll tell you, Jack, they made women in those days. | 告诉你 Jack 那年月的才叫女人 |
[15:42] | There’s nothing wrong with a little meat on the bones. | 骨头上多点肉有什么错 |
[15:44] | Now that is a fanny. | 这才叫屁股 |
[15:50] | Ah, Jack, you died too young. | Jack 英年早逝啊 |
[15:52] | We beat ’em. | 我们打败他们了 |
[15:54] | Now they’re wearing blue jeans and eating cheeseburgers in Red Square. | 现在他们在红场穿牛仔裤 吃吉士汉堡呢 |
[15:58] | Oh, and we made it to the moon. | 我们登月成功了 |
[16:01] | Big waste of money. | 真是浪费钱财啊 |
[16:05] | l’ll tell you what I miss the most, Jack. | 告诉你我最怀念的吧 Jack |
[16:07] | All these years, we have never had a president as cool as you. | 这些年 没有一位总统像你一样酷 |
[16:13] | Here’s to you, buddy. | 敬你 哥们 |
[16:20] | You’re right to look at me like that. | 你这么看我没错 |
[16:21] | You just can’t drink a martini without an olive. | 喝马提尼怎么能没橄榄呢 |
[16:40] | Oh, would you look at that. We have a back door. | 快看 这有后门 |
[16:43] | I’ll be right back, Jack. | 我去去就回 Jack |
[17:01] | After you finish the fireplace, | 等你把壁炉清理完 |
[17:02] | I’ll start scrubbing the shower tiles. | 我就去擦浴室瓷砖 |
[17:04] | And I’ll give Jamie a bath, then we can both do the gutters. | 然后 我给Jamie洗澡 然后咱俩一起去清理水槽 |
[17:07] | All right, but first we have to shampoo the rug to give it time to dry. | 但首先 我们得洗地毯 等它晾干 |
[17:28] | If you are 99% sure you turned your oven off, | 如果你99%确定关了烤箱 |
[17:30] | don’t drive yourself crazy. | 就不必抓狂了 |
[17:31] | Besides, dogs have an instinct to run away from fire. | 另外 狗有避火的天性 |
[17:36] | Well, there was number three. | 这是倒数第三位 |
[17:39] | And then they were two. | 现在就剩两位了 |
[17:41] | Don’t go anywere, folks, we’re going to crown a winner. | 各位 别走开 冠军马上就要诞生了 |
[17:45] | So it’s just you and me. | 就剩你和我了 |
[17:47] | All the little children have gone home. | 那些小毛孩都回家了 |
[17:52] | You have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[17:53] | Four. | 4个 |
[17:55] | Five. | 5个 |
[17:57] | – Epidurals? – Please. | – 无痛分娩 – 别扯了 |
[17:59] | You tire? | 你累吗 |
[18:00] | Like an old sock. | 累得像滩稀泥 |
[18:03] | All right ladies, it’s time for another bathroom break. | 好了 女士们 上厕所时间到了 |
[18:10] | You’re not taking a break, Mabel? | 你不休息下吗 Mabel |
[18:11] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[18:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:54] | Hey, Danielle. Before we go up there, | Danielle 我们上场之前 |
[18:56] | there’s something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你点事 |
[18:57] | I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[18:58] | You do? | 你确定 |
[19:00] | I mean, great. | 我是说 太好了 |
[19:01] | You know, I’d never would have expected it. | 但我真的不期待什么 |
[19:08] | And now, Malcolm and Danielle. | 现在 有请Malcolm 和 Danielle上场 |
[19:26] | Why wouldn’t you have expected it? | 你为什么不期待呢 |
[19:29] | Huh? | 啊 |
[19:31] | Why wouldn’t you have expected to like me? | 你为什么不想着喜欢我 |
[19:37] | It wasn’t a criticism of you. It’s just that… | 不是批评你 只是 |
[19:40] | Sometimes I can be really shallow about these things. | 有时 在这些事情上 我真的很肤浅 |
[19:45] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[19:50] | So what kind of guys do you like when you’re shallow? | 那你肤浅时 喜欢什么样的男孩呢 |
[19:57] | No, it’s nothing. It’s just that… | 不 没什么 只是 |
[19:59] | I’ve made mistakes in the past | 我过去犯过错 |
[20:01] | going after guys just based on their looks. | 就是追男孩子只看长相 |
[20:03] | So you almost didn’t go out with me | 你差点没和我约会 |
[20:04] | because I’m not good-looking enough? | 是因为我长得不够帅吗 |
[20:07] | Would you let it go, okay? I like you. | 别想了 好吗 我喜欢你 |
[20:10] | Now dip me. | 扶我下腰 |
[20:11] | – Face or body? – What? | – 脸还是身体 – 啥 |
[20:13] | Face or body, which don’t you like? | 脸还是身体 你不喜欢哪个 |
[20:14] | Or maybe you don’t like any of it. | 还是你两个都不喜欢 |
[20:15] | It’s all fine. | 都没问题 |
[20:17] | It’s good enough. Now dip me. | 都很好 扶我下腰 |
[20:18] | I can’t believe you’d think like that. | 真不敢相信你居然这么想 |
[20:19] | For God’s sakes! | 老天啊 |
[20:21] | You know, you’re no prize. | 知道吗 你又不是万人迷 |
[20:27] | No, we can’t let Dad out | 我们不能把爸放出来 |
[20:29] | until we do everything on the list. | 得等我们做完清单上的事 |
[20:30] | If Dad’s going to act like… | 如果爸爸要是 |
[20:31] | Ah!!! | 啊 |
[20:32] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[20:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:35] | You’ve been sneaking out the whole time? | 你一直都在偷偷溜出来 |
[20:37] | Is that party mix? | 那是派对零食吗 |
[20:39] | You’re damn right it’s party mix. | 你说对了 这是派对零食 |
[20:41] | This is the only thing that has kept me sane | 当我被困在那个老鼠洞里时 |
[20:44] | while I was trapped in that hellhole. | 这是唯一让我保持理智的东西 |
[20:47] | Then why are you going back? | 那你为什么要回去 |
[20:51] | I am not on trial here. | 我不是在受审 |
[20:53] | I can’t believe he wasn’t really trapped. | 我不敢相信 他居然没被困 |
[20:55] | Come on, Dewey, let’s go mess up the house. | 走 Dewey 咱们去把房子搞乱 |
[20:58] | I did it! I won the truck! | 我做到了 我赢了卡车 |
[21:01] | Lois, you’re not going to believe what these boys have done. | Lois 你无法相信他们都做了什么 |
[21:02] | – They trapped me in a hole… | – 他们把我困在地洞里 |
[21:04] | – He wasn’t trapped… – I was there for three days. | – 他没被困 – 我在洞里待了3天 |
[21:06] | Did you hear what I said? | 你们听到我说什么了吗 |
[21:06] | I said I won the truck! | 我说我赢了卡车 |
[21:10] | – Oh, my God! – You won the truck! | – 天哪 – 你赢了卡车 |
[21:11] | We won the truck! | 咱们赢了卡车 |
[21:12] | We won the truck! | 咱们赢了卡车 |
[21:13] | We won the truck! | 咱们赢了卡车 |
[21:15] | Let’s go for a ride. | 咱们出去兜兜风吧 |
[21:16] | Just a sec. | 等等 |
[21:17] | First I have to change my pants. | 我得先换条内裤 |