时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Man, I hate finals. | 我讨厌期末考 |
[00:07] | I was up all night studying. | 昨晚我熬夜一直在学习 |
[00:08] | Not me, I slept like a baby. | 我倒没有 昨晚我睡得可香了 |
[00:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:12] | Just making sure I know the answers for my history test today. | 确保我知道今天历史考试的所有答案 |
[00:16] | There’s more than one way to be a genius, Malcolm. | Malcolm 成为天才可不只有一条路 |
[01:03] | Hey, Dewey, what have you got there? | Dewey 你拿的什么 |
[01:04] | I have to do an autobiography for my English class, | 我英语课的作业是写自传 |
[01:07] | and my teacher wants me to | 老师希望我 |
[01:08] | include a few pictures from my early childhood. | 能拿出一些从小到大的照片 |
[01:09] | Well, it looks like you have a lot to choose from. | 看上去你有很多选择 |
[01:11] | Yeah. You guys really did a great job with Francis… | 是啊 你们给Francis拍了好多 |
[01:16] | And Reese… | 还有Reese |
[01:19] | And Malcolm. | 和Malcolm |
[01:21] | Now why don’t we take a look at a few of my precious memories. | 现在来看看我的宝贵回忆 |
[01:32] | Spider. | 有蜘蛛 |
[01:35] | There. | 瞧 |
[01:36] | Now we have that memory. | 现在我们有了这个回忆 |
[01:38] | Would you stop feeling sorry for yourself, | 你能不自怨自艾了吗 |
[01:39] | there must be a hundreds of pictures of you in here. | 这里肯定有很多照片你的照片 |
[01:50] | Well, here is poor, | 看 这不是我们可怜的 |
[01:51] | neglected Dewey having a great time at SeaWorld. | 被遗忘的Dewey正在海洋世界玩得开心嘛 |
[01:54] | It’s so blurry, you can’t even tell that’s me. | 太模糊了 你都不能确定这是我 |
[01:56] | Well, you can’t prove it’s not. | 你也不能证明不是啊 |
[01:57] | Dewey, at least we got you a memory book. | Dewey 至少我们给你准备了本纪念册 |
[01:59] | That’s more than we’ve done for Jamie. | 这可比Jamie好多了 |
[02:01] | And I suppose that makes you feel pretty good about yourselves. | 我猜因为这个你已经自我感觉很良好了 |
[02:03] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相是吗 |
[02:05] | You were the fourth child. | 你是老四 |
[02:06] | By the time you came along, | 你生下来的时候 |
[02:07] | this house was in a state of complete chaos. | 这个房子已经是一团糟了 |
[02:09] | The only sleep I got was when I’d nod off on the drive to work. | 开车上班路上打盹儿是我唯一的睡眠时间 |
[02:12] | So forgive us if we didn’t get a chance to take every picture, | 原谅我们没有抓紧一切机会给你拍照 |
[02:15] | every video, or get you every vaccination. | 录像 或者带你去接种疫苗 |
[02:17] | – I wasn’t vaccinated? – Tell you what, Dewey. | – 我居然没有接疫苗 – Dewey 听着 |
[02:19] | You get whooping cough, I promise I’ll take a ton of pictures. | 你如果得了百日咳 我保证拍下所有的照片 |
[02:27] | You won’t believe it! | 难以置信 |
[02:28] | I just got asked to the prom by Nick Tompkins! | 我刚被Nick Tompkins邀请去舞会 |
[02:33] | Oh, great, it’s prom time already. | 太好了 已经是舞会季了 |
[02:36] | An evening of posers and | 装腔作势和爱慕虚荣的人 |
[02:37] | phonies out to make the rest of us feel like crap. | 让其他人感觉自己像可怜虫的夜晚 |
[02:40] | It’s just like every other day of high school, | 基本上也概括了高中生活 |
[02:41] | except it costs a thousand dollars. | 除了它得花上一千刀 |
[02:44] | That’s inspired. | 真是个好名字 |
[02:45] | “A Night To Cherish”? | “珍爱之夜” |
[02:46] | It makes last year’s “A Night To Remember” Seem so shallow. | 去年的”回忆之夜”都显得肤浅了 |
[02:50] | Yeah, we wouldn’t expect you to show by anyway, Carla. | Carla 我们也没指望你会出现 |
[02:52] | You’d probably be home alone in your room | 你铁定是独自在家 |
[02:54] | listening to Morrissey and gouging | 在房间里听听Morrissey |
[02:55] | out the eyes of the models in Vogue magazine. | 把时尚杂志上模特的眼睛挖下来 |
[02:58] | Aw, does this mean we’re not best friends anymore? | 嗷 我们不再是最好的朋友了吗 |
[03:05] | That was great. | 太棒了 |
[03:06] | You’re Carla, right? | 你是Carla 对吧 |
[03:07] | The one who read the phone book out loud at the talent show. | 在才艺表演秀上朗读电话本的那个 |
[03:09] | Yeah. I was surprised they let me get all the way to the B’s. | 没错 他们居然还让我一路读到了B开头的 |
[03:13] | You know what sucks about this school? | 你知道这个学校最烂的是什么吗 |
[03:14] | Students, teachers, the textbooks, | 学生 老师 课本 |
[03:16] | the asbestos-filled building and the toxic dump it’s built on? | 盖在垃圾场上的塞满石棉的教学楼吗 |
[03:20] | Well, that, plus they never | 你说的这些 还有他们 |
[03:22] | offer anything for people like us to do. | 从不给我们这样的人组织活动 |
[03:24] | You know what would be cool? | 知道什么会很酷吗 |
[03:25] | If there was a party that was the complete opposite of the prom. | 如果有个跟舞会完全相反的派对 |
[03:29] | You mean like a “Morp.” | 你是说像”会晤” |
[03:30] | What? | 什么 |
[03:31] | A morp, the complete opposite of the prom. | 一个”会晤” “舞会”反过来 |
[03:33] | Morp. I like that. | 会晤 我喜欢 |
[03:35] | Yeah, instead of paying $500 for a dress, | 比起花上五百刀买条裙子 |
[03:37] | we could just wear jeans and a sweatshirt. | 我宁愿穿着牛仔裤和运动衫 |
[03:39] | And instead of a limo, we can all just take the bus. | 我们也不坐豪华轿车 全都坐公交 |
[03:41] | We should totally do this. | 就这么办 |
[03:43] | – Can I get your number? – Sure. | – 你能给我电话吗 – 当然 |
[03:49] | It wasn’t me who threw that pudding at you! | 朝你扔布丁的不是我 |
[03:51] | Well, you should have thought of | 那你就不要一副 |
[03:52] | that before you started looking like the guy who did! | 干了这事的样儿 |
[03:55] | Excuse me? | 请问 |
[03:57] | You’re Reese, aren’t you? | 你是Reese 对吧 |
[03:58] | Wait a second, I’m in the middle of something. | 等一下 我在做事呢 |
[04:05] | Don’t worry, somebody will find you, | 别担心 会有人发现你的 |
[04:06] | they do drug searches on Fridays. | 礼拜五会有毒品搜查 |
[04:08] | Okay, what? | 好了 什么事 |
[04:09] | What are you doing prom night? | 舞会那晚你有事儿吗 |
[04:11] | That’s a Saturday. | 那是礼拜六 |
[04:13] | I’ll be throwing shopping carts into the reservoir. | 我会把购物车扔到水库里 |
[04:15] | My name is Jeanie. | 我叫Jeanie |
[04:16] | For the past four years, | 过去四年 |
[04:17] | I’ve been super-focused on keeping a perfect GPA. | 我一直专注于维持完美的绩点 |
[04:19] | But now that I’ve got my acceptance letter from Brown, | 现在我收到了布朗大学的录取通知书 |
[04:21] | I feel like I’ve got some | 是时候体验体验 |
[04:22] | time to experience high school social life. | 高中社交生活了 |
[04:23] | So I want you to take me to the prom. | 所以我想要你带我去舞会 |
[04:26] | Yeah… that sounds like a fun night, except… | 听上去还不错 不过 |
[04:28] | the next morning I wake up like | 第二天我醒过来 |
[04:29] | an idiot with no shopping carts in the reservoir. | 会觉得自己蠢爆了 水库里还没有购物车 |
[04:31] | I’ll pay you $200. | 我付你两百刀 |
[04:33] | Two hundred dollars?! | 两百刀 |
[04:34] | Just to go out on a date? | 就去约个会 |
[04:36] | And the career counselor said I should be a mechanic. | 职业咨询师还说我该当个技工 |
[04:39] | I can’t wait to throw this in his face. | 我等不及要把这钱扔他脸上了 |
[04:42] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[04:44] | You’re basically a tear down, | 你基本就是个土包 |
[04:46] | but I think I can get you ready. | 我想我能把你弄成王子 |
[04:48] | Meet me here tomorrow at 3:00. | 明天三点来这儿找我 |
[04:50] | How sweet is this? | 这太赞了 |
[04:52] | I think she likes you. | 我觉得她喜欢你 |
[04:58] | You know, I felt pretty bad | 我们上次谈话后 |
[04:59] | after our little conversation the other day. So… | 我感觉很糟糕 所以 |
[05:03] | I did a little poking around the garage myself, | 我在车库那儿逛了一圈 |
[05:05] | and you’ll never guess what I found. | 猜我找到什么 |
[05:10] | Dewey’s artwork. | Dewey的美术作品 |
[05:13] | Kindergarten, first grade. | 幼儿园 一年级 |
[05:14] | Oh, look, art camp. | 看 还有艺术营 |
[05:16] | It’s all here. | 都在这儿 |
[05:18] | Sorry, Dad, I don’t know what to say. | 抱歉 爸爸 我都不知道说什么好 |
[05:22] | Wait a minute, here’s a drawing I did of Grandma. | 等等 这是我给奶奶画的画 |
[05:23] | And it’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[05:25] | You did a really nice job with her whiskey bottle. | 你把她的威士忌瓶画得惟妙惟肖 |
[05:28] | I also have her missing a leg. | 她没了一条腿我也画进去了 |
[05:31] | Interesting, since she didn’t lose it until last year. | 有意思 因为她去年才没了一条腿 |
[05:37] | Dewey, if you’re trying | Dewey 如果你想告诉我 |
[05:38] | to tell me that you can predict the future… | 你能预见未来 |
[05:40] | So you’re neglectful, and you think I’m an idiot. | 你疏忽大意 还把我当白痴 |
[05:42] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[05:44] | I spent over an hour on this rainbow, Dewey! | Dewey 这条彩虹我可画了一个多小时呢 |
[05:49] | You’re not an easy boy to love, you know! | 爱你这熊孩子可真不容易你知道不 |
[05:53] | Thanks for coming to the meeting. | 欢迎参加碰头会 |
[05:55] | This morp of ours is going to blow those prom zombies away. | 我们的会晤要把那些舞会僵尸掀翻 |
[05:59] | Do we have to call it a meeting? | 我们必须叫这个碰头会吗 |
[06:00] | That sounds like something the dance committee would call it. | 舞会委员会才这么叫 |
[06:03] | Okay, you’re totally right, this isn’t a meeting. | 好吧 你很对 这不是碰头会 |
[06:04] | But I still think that we need to have some sort of plan. | 但我们还是需要一些计划 |
[06:06] | Hey, how crazy is this? | 想想都好笑 |
[06:08] | So you know how everyone wears formal clothes the prom, right? | 舞会上每个人都穿着正装 对吧 |
[06:10] | So how about if we all went naked? | 我们都裸身上阵怎么样 |
[06:15] | I’m not sure that’s such a good idea. | 好像不是个好主意 |
[06:17] | Can we go naked? | 我们能全裸吗 |
[06:18] | – No. – Here we go. | – 不行 – 来了来了 |
[06:20] | King Malcolm handing down his rules from the mountaintop. | Malcolm大人又高高在上的传达指令了 |
[06:23] | Will there be uniforms? | 会有制服吗 |
[06:25] | Little flags with your picture on them? | 上面贴着你照片的小旗子 |
[06:26] | A.J., you moron, the can drive | A.J. 你个笨瓜 驾驶训练营 |
[06:28] | was not a fascist conspiracy, and neither is this. | 不是什么法西斯阴谋 这个也不是 |
[06:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:32] | The backbiting, the name-calling… | 诽谤 辱骂 |
[06:34] | this is just like French club! | 这简直就像法语社 |
[06:36] | Exactly. This is turning out like every other school event. | 没错 这快变成和其他学校活动一样了 |
[06:38] | We got some weasley tyrant pushing everybody around. | 我们有个暴君在这儿颐指气使 |
[06:40] | The scared masses. | 担惊受怕的群众 |
[06:41] | A poet willing to speak the truth. | 还有一位愿意说出真相的诗人 |
[06:43] | I say we should all be free to make our own anti-prom statement. | 要我说 我们应该自由地作出反舞会宣言 |
[06:46] | And each choose our own location to do it in. | 每个人选择自己的方式行动 |
[06:48] | In other words, we all | 换句话说 我们都会 |
[06:49] | stay home on prom night like we do every year? | 像之前每年一样舞会夜在家度过咯 |
[06:52] | That’ll send a message. | 寓意不错嘛 |
[06:54] | Look, guys, the morp is way too good of | 伙计们 会晤这主意实在太好了 |
[06:55] | an idea to let personality conflicts get in the way. | 个人冲突绝不能妨碍到它 |
[06:58] | We have been outsiders that have never belonged to anything. | 我们一直是局外人 从没融入过什么事情 |
[07:00] | And now, for one night, we can be a part of something. | 这个夜晚 我们可以成为某些事的一部分了 |
[07:03] | And do it in a way that allows us to all to be individuals. | 以能展现我们自我的方式 |
[07:08] | Malcolm’s right. | Malcolm说得对 |
[07:09] | Let’s make this happen. | 我们做吧 |
[07:11] | I have an idea for refreshments. | 我对酒有想法 |
[07:13] | What if we get a big punch bowl, and then we all drink punch. | 我们弄个大酒杯怎么样 然后放满潘趣酒 |
[07:17] | You know, ironically. | 你懂的 有含义 |
[07:20] | I guess I could write our manifesto. | 我可以写告示 |
[07:22] | I’ve already got the first 1,500 pages. | 我已经写好前面的一千五百页了 |
[07:23] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[07:24] | And I’ll arrange for us to use the boiler room in the basement. | 我给咱们租用地下室的锅炉房 |
[07:27] | The only problem is, it’s full of desks. | 唯一的问题是 里面塞满了课桌 |
[07:28] | We’ll have to move all those out. | 得把它们全都搬出来 |
[07:29] | Who’s got Friday night open? | 谁周五晚上有空 |
[07:32] | Let’s review the evening. | 来复习一下今晚 |
[07:35] | What time do you pick me up? | 你什么时候来接我 |
[07:37] | I ring your doorbell at 6:00. | 六点整来按你的门铃 |
[07:39] | I’m prompt because it’s a sign of respect. | 我很准时因为这是尊重的表现 |
[07:41] | And when you get to my house… | 等你到了我家 |
[07:42] | I know. | 我懂 |
[07:43] | No throwing eggs at the door. | 不朝你的门扔鸡蛋 |
[07:45] | Also a sign of respect. | 也是尊重的表现 |
[07:46] | And when we’re at the dance, and it’s time to say something nice, | 我们到了舞会 是时候说点好话 |
[07:49] | what do you say? | 你会说什么 |
[07:51] | I don’t know, “Thanks for shaving?” | 不知道 “谢谢带我来修面” |
[07:53] | – We went over this! – Right, right, right. | – 我们过了一遍的 – 对对对 |
[07:57] | “Every time I look at you you somehow become more beautiful.” | “每次注视你 你都更美了” |
[08:00] | His teeth are done. | 他的牙齿好了 |
[08:05] | They’re not white enough. | 完全不够白 |
[08:07] | Don’t you people realize that we’re running out of time here? | 你们没意识到我们快没时间了吗 |
[08:09] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:10] | He’s not even close. | 他还一点都不像 |
[08:12] | I want his face flawless, his hair shorter and shinier. | 我要他的脸毫无瑕疵 头发更短更闪耀 |
[08:15] | He’s an illiterate thug. | 他是个不识字的恶棍 |
[08:16] | I don’t think it’s too much to ask that he looks perfect! | 让他至少面子上完美是什么过分的要求吗 |
[08:22] | You heard the lady. | 你们听到她说的了 |
[08:23] | Make me glow. | 让我闪亮 |
[08:25] | Lois, I don’t want to alarm you, | Lois 不是我想警告你 |
[08:27] | but there is a naked man in your house! | 你的房子里有个裸男出没 |
[08:29] | What took you so long? | 你怎么拖了这么久 |
[08:30] | The boys left for the prom a half hour ago. | 孩子们半小时前就去舞会了 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I know, I got a flat tire on my way to Jamie’s babysitter. | 我知道 去Jamie保姆那儿的路上爆了个胎 |
[08:36] | I had to drive back on the rim. | 我不得不拖着车轱辘开回来 |
[08:38] | There were a lot of sparks, | 那可是火星四射啊 |
[08:39] | but I don’t think anything caught fire. | 不过应该没有东西着火 |
[08:43] | The main thing is that you and I have… | 最重要的是你和我已经 |
[08:45] | Dewey Dewey! | |
[08:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[08:47] | I live here. | 我住在这儿 |
[08:48] | Honey, Dewey’s here! | 亲爱的 Dewey在这儿 |
[08:50] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么在这儿 |
[08:51] | Don’t you have a prom to go to? | 你不用去舞会吗 |
[08:53] | I’m not in high school. | 我又不是高中生 |
[08:54] | He says he’s not in high school! | 他说他不是高中生 |
[08:56] | Oh, for God sakes, Hal, | 老天 Hal |
[08:57] | we’re just going to have to take a raincheck. | 我们不得不延期了 |
[08:59] | No! | 不 |
[09:00] | Okay, look, I’m very sorry, but you got to get out of here. | 听着 我很抱歉 你必须离开这儿 |
[09:02] | What? | 什么 |
[09:03] | But I’m researching a history report on-ine. | 我在网上查历史作业的资料呢 |
[09:05] | If it’s money you want, you got it. | 如果你想要钱 我给你 |
[09:08] | Here, you ought to be able to have a good time with that. | 给 你应该可以玩得很爽了 |
[09:11] | You can go to a movie, grab a burger. | 去看个电影 吃个汉堡什么的 |
[09:14] | Hey, the Hyatt has a piano bar. | 嘿 凯悦酒店有个钢琴酒吧呢 |
[09:15] | – But I don’t have any shoes. – Buy some! | – 可我没穿鞋 – 买一双 |
[09:17] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[09:18] | Listen, maybe we’ll go to the zoo sometime, huh? Just you and me! | 什么时候我们去动物园吧 就你和我 |
[09:32] | Wow. Quite a turnout. | 哇 来了好多人 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:36] | We even got three home-schooled kids. | 还来了三个在家自学的孩子 |
[09:40] | Hey, Carla, hey, Malcolm. | 嘿 Carla 嘿 Malcolm |
[09:41] | Have some punch. | 来点酒吧 |
[09:43] | There’s nothing in there. | 杯子里没酒啊 |
[09:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:45] | It’s a statement about how | 这就是象征 |
[09:46] | completely empty the real prom experience is. | 舞会经历有多空虚 |
[09:50] | The cookies are just cookies. | 饼干只是饼干 |
[09:51] | I love your wrist corsage. | 我喜欢你的腕带胸花 |
[09:54] | Yeah. I found it in the crisper drawer. | 是嘛 我在冰箱果菜层里找到的 |
[09:56] | Good job, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[09:57] | This sucks the least of anything I’ve ever done in my life. | 这让我干过的每件事都相形见拙 |
[09:59] | I met a guy here who hates Starbucks more than I do. | 我碰到个比我更恨星巴克的家伙 |
[10:04] | This is fantastic, Malcolm. | 太棒了 Malcolm |
[10:06] | All these people would have | 这里所有人今晚本该 |
[10:07] | been home tonight feeling lonely and miserable. | 悲催地在家孤独寂寞冷 |
[10:09] | You should feel really proud. | 你肯定很自豪 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 也许 |
[10:12] | What do you mean “You guess”? | “也许”是什么意思 |
[10:15] | I know, I know, it just… | 我知道 只是 |
[10:17] | I thought it would feel better. | 我本以为会感觉更好些 |
[10:18] | There’s something missing. | 好像缺了点什么 |
[10:20] | I didn’t see the schedule of events. | 我没看到活动安排表 |
[10:23] | What time is everyone going to nude up? | 什么时候大家开始裸体 |
[10:30] | I just have to come out and say it. | 我必须说出来 |
[10:33] | I was incredible, and you were no slouch yourself. | 我刚刚太牛掰了 而你也很有才 |
[10:36] | I’m the lucky one, Hal. All I had to do was show up. | Hal 我很幸运 我只要出现就够了 |
[10:42] | Did you hear the phone ring? | 你有听到电话响吗 |
[10:44] | Hal, I couldn’t have heard the space shuttle land. | Hal 我连航天飞机降落都不会听到 |
[10:47] | Hi. This is Dewey. Remember me? | 嗨 我是Dewey 记得吗 |
[10:50] | Your fourth son? | 你们家的老四 |
[10:52] | Nah, I don’t expect you to miss me, | 我没指望你们想我 |
[10:54] | but at some point, Dad, you may miss the wallet you threw at me, | 不过 爸爸 你应该会想你扔给我的钱包 |
[10:58] | You gave him your wallet?! | 你把钱包给他了 |
[11:00] | So here’s the deal: If you’d | 这样 如果你还想 |
[11:02] | like to see all your money and credit cards again… | 再看到你所有的钱和信用卡 |
[11:04] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:05] | That bell ringing in the background. | 背景里的那个钟声 |
[11:07] | I know I’ve heard that before! | 我肯定在哪儿听过 |
[11:08] | So here’s the deal: If you’d like to see all your… | 这样 如果你还想再看到你所有的 |
[11:11] | That is Saint Matthew’s. | 那是圣马太 |
[11:12] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[11:14] | Saint Luke’s on Third. | 是第三大道的圣路加 |
[11:15] | It’s definitely a Lutheran bell. | 那肯定是路德教会的钟 |
[11:17] | If you’d like to see your all your money and credit cards again, | 如果你还想再看到你所有的钱和信用卡 |
[11:20] | meet me where they’re building the new library, | 到在建的那个图书馆见我 |
[11:22] | at the corner of Washington and Olive. | 在华盛顿街和橄榄街的街角 |
[11:24] | Ah! That’s it! | 啊 就是那 |
[11:30] | Dinner and the limo were fantastic, | 晚餐和豪华轿车棒极了 |
[11:32] | and your parents were delightful. | 你的父母也很可爱 |
[11:34] | You didn’t tell me that they were Asian, too. | 你都没告诉我他们也是亚洲人 |
[11:35] | Here come Mike and Anna. | Mike和Anna来了 |
[11:37] | Just smile and don’t be yourself. | 你只要微笑 别做自己 |
[11:39] | Hi, Jeanie. | 嗨 Jeanie |
[11:42] | Is that Reese? | 那是Reese吗 |
[11:43] | Hello, it is such a pleasure to see you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[11:45] | So you’ve met. | 你们认识啊 |
[11:46] | Yeah, he steals my lunch | 是的 他每天偷我的午饭 |
[11:47] | every day and throws me in a garbage can. | 还把我扔到垃圾桶里 |
[11:49] | Your mother makes a marvelous tuna fish sandwich. | 你母亲做的金枪鱼三明治非常美味 |
[11:52] | Give her my best, will you? | 代我向她问好 可以吗 |
[11:54] | Wow, I’ve never seen Reese so… | 哇哦 我从没见过Reese这么的 |
[11:56] | un-psycho-like before. | 不像精神病 |
[11:57] | How could I be anything but a perfect | 在这么漂亮的Jeanie周围 |
[11:59] | gentleman around someone as breathtaking as Jeanie? | 我怎么能不是个完美的绅士呢 |
[12:06] | – Bye. See ya. – See ya. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[12:08] | Reese, that wasn’t in the script. | Reese 刚刚的不在剧本里 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. Are you going to spray me again? | 很抱歉 你又要喷我了吗 |
[12:12] | No, it was actually really nice. | 不 你做的很好 |
[12:15] | I liked it. | 我很喜欢 |
[12:18] | Would you like to have this dance with me? | 愿意和我跳支舞吗 |
[12:20] | I’d be delighted. | 非常乐意 |
[12:25] | You can go ahead and grab my butt. | 你可以抓我的屁股 |
[12:27] | You’re paying for it. | 你可是付了钱的 |
[12:34] | Now, remember, we only have to be nice | 记住 我们只要保持和善 |
[12:36] | to him until he gets close enough to the van to grab him. | 等到离他够近就可以逮住他 |
[12:40] | Do you folks have a young boy you don’t care about? | 你们是不是有个从不关心的小男孩 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么 |
[12:45] | He wanted me to give you this. | 他要我给你们这个 |
[12:53] | You see the way Dewey’s throwing around my money? | 你看到Dewey怎么撒我的钱的 |
[12:56] | He has minions! | 他居然买了个手下 |
[12:58] | Oh, well, at least he returned my HMO card. | 好吧 至少他把医保卡还给我了 |
[13:01] | “If you want another…” | “如果你还想要其他的” |
[13:03] | Oh, great! If I want another piece of my wallet, | 很好 如果我还想要钱包里的其他东西 |
[13:05] | we have to meet him at the corner of Temple and Fourth, | 我们必须去庙宇街和第四大道的路口见他 |
[13:07] | “Wear what’s in the bag.” | “戴上包里的东西” |
[13:10] | Oh! Will you look at this? | 看看这个 |
[13:13] | It’s bad enough we have to traipse | 满大街找他已经够烦了 |
[13:14] | all over town looking for him, now we have to dress up?! | 现在我们还要打扮起来 |
[13:17] | How’s he even gonna know if we’re wearing this? | 他怎么知道我们有没有戴这个 |
[13:19] | I’ll tell you how. | 我告诉你 |
[13:20] | The little monster has a camera in here. | 这个小怪物在这里装了个摄影机 |
[13:26] | If you think you’re going to make a fool out of me, | 如果你想玩我 |
[13:28] | I’ve got news for you, little man: | 听着 小子 |
[13:29] | It’s not going to happen! | 不 可 能 |
[13:40] | Malcolm, I don’t understand this. | Malcolm 我不明白 |
[13:41] | The morp is going great downstairs. | 会晤在下面开得很好 |
[13:43] | Why do we have to come up here? | 我们干嘛要上来这儿 |
[13:45] | It finally hit me: | 我终于想到了 |
[13:46] | These people have to know | 这些人必须知道 |
[13:47] | that we’re having a good time without them. | 没有他们 我们也玩得开心 |
[13:49] | Why do you care what they think? | 干嘛要在乎他们怎么想的 |
[13:51] | I don’t care, but I want them to know I don’t care. | 我不在乎 但我想要他们知道我不在乎 |
[13:55] | Perfect. | 就这个了 |
[14:00] | Hey, Malcolm. | 嘿 Malcolm |
[14:01] | Isn’t this a great party? | 这个派对很棒吧 |
[14:02] | Open your eyes, Reese. | Reese 张大你的眼睛 |
[14:03] | Everything about this night is completely phony. | 这儿的每样东西都虚伪爆了 |
[14:06] | Maybe it is phony, but maybe something | 也许没错 但是某些东西 |
[14:08] | that starts out as phony can turn into something real. | 一开始是虚伪 但最后没准真的能成那样 |
[14:13] | You may call this corny, Malcolm, | Malcolm 你也许会觉得我挺俗的 |
[14:15] | but this really is a night to cherish. | 但今晚的确是个值得珍爱的夜晚 |
[14:18] | Reese Reese… | |
[14:26] | Sorry, Steve, official prom business. | 抱歉 Steve 舞会官方事项 |
[14:29] | Can I have your attention, everybody? | 大家 看这里 |
[14:34] | I just thought you people should know | 我想着 你们应该了解到 |
[14:36] | that while you’re up here enjoying what you have | 当你们在这儿享受着 |
[14:38] | deluded yourselves into thinking is the greatest night of your lives, | 欺骗自己这会是一生中最完美夜晚的时候 |
[14:42] | the people who you’ve excluded | 被你们排挤出这个没内涵的 |
[14:43] | from this charade are downstairs right now, | 活动的人们 现在在下面 |
[14:46] | having a party that obliterates yours. | 开着一个完爆你们的派对 |
[14:50] | You think you’re on the inside, but you’re on the outside. | 你们以为自己在局中 其实你们在局外 |
[14:56] | How does that make you feel? | 你们感觉怎么样 |
[15:02] | *I feel good* | *感觉真好* |
[15:06] | *I knew that I wouldn’t of* | *我知道我不会* |
[15:09] | *I feel good* | *感觉真好* |
[15:12] | *I knew that I wouldn’t of* | *我知道我不会* |
[15:16] | *So good* | *如此好* |
[15:18] | *So good* | *如此好* |
[15:19] | *I got you* | *我有了你* |
[15:22] | This is our fifth stop, Hal. | Hal 这已经是我们的第五站了 |
[15:24] | Is this gonna go on all night? | 我们难道要折腾一整晚吗 |
[15:25] | Well, he’s certainly dragging it out. | 他的确是在拉长战局 |
[15:27] | So far, all he’s given me back from my wallet is crap! | 目前他还我的都是没啥屁用的 |
[15:30] | I got my library card, my organ donor card… | 我拿到了图书馆卡 器官捐赠卡 |
[15:33] | Oh, wait, he did give me back my tip chart. | 等等 他有还给我小费计算表 |
[15:36] | God knows how much of your | 天知道他都花了你多少钱 |
[15:37] | money he’s spent on presents and party supplies. | 在这些礼物和派对用品上 |
[15:39] | So Dewey wants a party? | 那么Dewey想要个派对 |
[15:41] | You hold him down, I’ll give him a party! | 你压住他 我来给他个派对 |
[15:42] | – Can I help you? – Oh, uh… | – 您需要什么吗 – 哦 呃 |
[15:45] | Yes, uh… | 是的 呃 |
[15:46] | “I’m Dewey’s jackass father.” | “我是Dewey的傻蛋老爸” |
[15:49] | – Hey! The sex maniacs are here! – Cool! | – 嘿 那两个色情狂来了 – 酷啊 |
[15:51] | If you can keep your hands off | 如果你能把手从你老婆身上 |
[15:53] | your wife long enough, pull up to the window. | 拿开够久的话 把车开到窗口这儿来 |
[16:03] | You guys were so much | Dewey讲你们的事的时候 |
[16:04] | hotter in my mind when Dewey told me the story. | 我以为你们性感多了 |
[16:07] | Just give us our stuff. | 给我们东西就行 |
[16:10] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:19] | Ah, my driver’s license. | 啊 我的驾照 |
[16:20] | We’re getting closer. | 离胜利更近了 |
[16:21] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[16:23] | He drew a mustache on you. | 他在你脸上画了胡子 |
[16:24] | No, I did that. | 不 是我画的 |
[16:27] | I wanted to see how it looked. | 我想看有胡子会是什么样儿 |
[16:33] | – Punch? – No, thanks. | – 要杯酒吗 – 不 谢了 |
[16:35] | Look, I know that was embarrassing, but all those | 我知道刚刚很尴尬 但是上面那些人 |
[16:37] | people up there think you’re a creep, anyway, so nothing lost. | 本来就认为你是奇葩 所以你也没啥损失 |
[16:41] | I guess. | 也许是吧 |
[16:46] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[16:51] | So there really is a party going on down here. | 下面真的有个派对 |
[16:54] | Look, we’re having a great time. | 听着 我们玩得很开心 |
[16:56] | We’re just enjoying just being with each other. | 我们正享受着相伴左右 |
[16:58] | Yeah, but this place is so dark and creepy. | 但是这里好暗好恐怖 |
[17:01] | Didn’t the janitor kill someone down here a few years ago? | 几年前不是有个门卫在这儿杀了人吗 |
[17:03] | Okay, you’ve come down | 好了 你们已经看到 |
[17:04] | to see the freak show. You’ve had your fun. | 奇葩秀了 你们玩够了吧 |
[17:07] | Why don’t you leave us alone? | 你们可以走了 |
[17:09] | You know what? | 这样 |
[17:10] | You guys should just come upstairs. | 你们应该上来 |
[17:14] | What? | 什么 |
[17:14] | Yeah, there’s only a month left of school, and all this stuff | 这是最后在学校的一个月了 |
[17:17] | about who’s cool and who’s not, I mean, it’s just kind of silly, isn’t it? | 还在搞什么谁酷谁不酷的 不是很傻吗 |
[17:21] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[17:21] | Was it silly in fourth grade, when I was the | 四年级的时候我是邻里中唯一没有被你 |
[17:23] | only kid on our street you didn’t invite to your birthday party? | 请去参加生日会的孩子难道就不傻吗 |
[17:27] | I sent you an invitation. | 我给你邀请函了 |
[17:29] | – You stood me up. – No, I didn’t. | – 你自己没来 – 我没有 |
[17:30] | I would have loved to have gone. | 我很期待能去 |
[17:35] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | – 天哪 – 天哪 |
[17:40] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[17:41] | Suddenly a hug solves everything? | 突然一个拥抱就解决所有问题了 |
[17:43] | Come on, guys, let’s go to the prom. | 来吧 伙计们 去舞会 |
[17:47] | Carla Carla? | |
[17:52] | Heather Heather? | |
[17:53] | This isn’t the way I thought it would happen, | 我根本没想到会这样 |
[17:55] | but I just got asked to the prom! | 但我被邀请去参加舞会了啊 |
[18:01] | A.J., you can’t be serious. | A.J. 你不是来真的吧 |
[18:03] | Hey, it took guts for | 嘿 那些姑娘需要勇气 |
[18:03] | those girls to come down here and apologize. | 才会下来这儿道歉 |
[18:06] | And I’d like to think I’m big enough | 我也愿意宽容地承认 |
[18:08] | to be able to admit I’d like to have sex with one of them. | 我想和其中一个上床 |
[18:12] | You can’t just let them say “I’m sorry” | 你不能让他们在十二年 |
[18:13] | After 12 years of treating us like crap! | 待我们如垃圾后来句”对不起”解决一切 |
[18:16] | Wait a minute, they never even said “Sorry!” | 等等 他们甚至没说”对不起” |
[18:18] | This is a trap! | 这是陷阱 |
[18:20] | These are the same people who | 这些是学校里一直 |
[18:21] | made fun of your clothes all through school, | 玩弄你的衣服 取笑你的发型 |
[18:23] | and laughed at your haircuts, and called you Malcolm-Balcolm! | 叫你Malcolm-Balcolm的同一批人 |
[18:29] | You’ll be sorry! | 你们会后悔的 |
[18:34] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[18:36] | Now we’ve got some breathing room in here. | 这儿终于宽敞一点了 |
[18:41] | *She doesn’t wait for me* | *她没有等我* |
[18:45] | *And now that she’s gone* | *现在她走了* |
[18:48] | *I feel that she’ll never be* | *我感觉她再也不会* |
[18:52] | *Back in my arms* – You’re a really good dancer. | *回到我的臂弯里* – 你跳得真好 |
[18:55] | When I’m with you, it doesn’t even feel like we’re dancing. | 和你在一起 我甚至不觉得我们在跳舞 |
[18:57] | It’s like we’re floating. | 好像我们是在漂浮 |
[18:59] | I misjudged you, Reese. | Reese 我错看你了 |
[19:00] | I just chose you because you weren’t completely hideous, | 我选你只是因为你不是太丑 |
[19:03] | and I knew you wouldn’t have a date. | 和肯定没人邀请你来 |
[19:05] | But you’re so much more than that. | 但是你好太多了 |
[19:07] | You’ve made me feel wonderful. | 你让我感觉美妙极了 |
[19:10] | It’s been a really great night for me, too. | 对我来说这也是个美妙的夜晚 |
[19:13] | You helped me find a little | 你帮我找到了 |
[19:14] | part of me that I didn’t even know was there, | 我以前都不知道的另一个自己 |
[19:16] | the part that isn’t a gigantic jackass. | 另一个不是大蠢驴的自己 |
[19:19] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[19:20] | I wasn’t planning on the night ending this way, | 我根本没想到今晚是这样的走向 |
[19:24] | but why don’t we get out of here, | 但是 我们何不离开这儿 |
[19:26] | grab a blanket and a bottle of wine and go to the beach. | 抓条毯子 带上酒 然后去海边 |
[19:30] | – You mean it? – Yes, Reese. | – 你说真的 – 是的 Reese |
[19:32] | I really want you. | 我很想要你 |
[19:41] | Oh wow, it’s 12:00 already? | 哇哦 已经十二点了 |
[19:43] | Too bad, I was having fun. | 糟糕 我玩得正开心呢 |
[19:45] | Well, see you at school. | 那么 学校见 |
[19:46] | Reese, where are you going? | Reese 你去哪儿 |
[19:48] | It’s midnight. I’m off the clock. | 已经午夜了 我下班了 |
[19:50] | But what about us? | 但我们怎么办 |
[19:51] | And all those things you said? | 还有你说的那些话 |
[19:53] | Well, if I want to make a career out of this, | 如果我想以此为生 |
[19:54] | I’ve gotta satisfy my customers. | 我必须让客户满意不是吗 |
[19:56] | And I think I did. | 我觉得我做到了 |
[19:58] | Tell your friends. | 向你的朋友们宣传宣传 |
[20:01] | Why do we have to haul all this stuff | 我们都不打算给他办个派对 |
[20:02] | in here when we have no intention of giving him a party? | 为啥还得拖着这些东西到这儿 |
[20:05] | We have to humor him until he reveals himself. | 我们必须迎合他 直到他暴露自己 |
[20:07] | This has got to be the place. | 肯定是在这儿 |
[20:11] | There you are! | 你在这儿 |
[20:12] | You are in so much trouble, young man! | 小子 你摊上大事儿了 |
[20:14] | I want my wallet now. | 现在把钱包还给我 |
[20:16] | Here. | 给 |
[20:17] | At least we got here before you spent all my cash. | 至少我们在你花光所有钱前找到这儿 |
[20:20] | It cost so much to keep this place open after hours, | 不让他们打烊好贵的 |
[20:22] | I had to put that on your credit card. | 我不得不用了你的信用卡 |
[20:25] | Okay, Mr. Smart guy. | 好了 聪明先生 |
[20:26] | Now you can help us load all this stuff back in the car. | 你可以帮我们把这些东西搬回车上了 |
[20:29] | I know you think you’re having a party, | 我知道你想要个派对 |
[20:30] | but you can forget about it. | 别想了 |
[20:32] | This isn’t for me. | 这不是给我的 |
[20:33] | It’s too late for my childhood, but it’s not too late for his. | 我的童年已经太晚了 不过对他还不算晚 |
[20:38] | Jamie Jamie? | |
[20:39] | Here’s a camera. | 这有个相机 |
[20:40] | So now you have no excuse for not | 现在你们没有理由不给Jamie |
[20:41] | documenting every important event in Jamie’s life. | 拍下生命中的重要时刻了 |
[20:44] | Starting tonight with his party. | 就从今晚他的派对开始 |
[20:46] | This is a really nice camera. How could you afford…? | 这相机真不错 你怎么买得起 |
[20:49] | Right. | 懂了 |
[20:56] | Here, sweetie. | 给你 小甜心 |
[20:57] | Let’s go have some cake. | 我们来吃点蛋糕 |
[21:05] | That was a good thing you did, son. | 你做了件好事 儿子 |
[21:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Enjoy the cake. | 享受你的蛋糕吧 |
[21:09] | That’s the last thing you’re going to eat | 将来很长一段时间里 |
[21:11] | in a long time that hasn’t been dipped in sardine juice. | 你吃到的都会是浸沙丁鱼汁的东西了 |
[21:15] | Hey! Finally! | 嘿 终于有了 |
[21:17] | A picture for your memory book. | 可以放你纪念册里了 |