Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:53] Please. Please. 求你们了
[00:55] I have credits. Take them. 我有钱 都拿去吧
[01:51] He says you spilled his drink. 他说你把他的酒弄撒了
[01:58] It’s fine. 没事
[02:00] It’s on me. 我请客
[02:08] here. 给你
[02:41] Thank you! Thank you very much! 谢谢 太感谢了
[02:44] You have my heartfelt gratitude. 我衷心地感谢你
[02:51] You know what? Here. 这样吧 拿去
[02:53] You take my credits. 你把我的钱都拿去
[02:55] Buy yourself a drink. 给自己买杯酒
[03:00] Is that a bounty puck? 那是赏金定位碟吗
[03:05] Is that me? 那个是我吗
[03:10] Look… 听着…
[03:11] Uh, there must be some mistake. 一定是搞错了
[03:13] I can get you more credits. 我可以给你更多的钱
[03:15] I can bring you in warm… 我可以把你活着交回去…
[03:18] Or I can bring you in cold. 死透的也行
[03:45] I need passage to the yards. 我需要摆渡到码头去
[04:03] No droids. 不要机器人开的
[04:32] Where to? 去哪
[04:48] You know what he’s looking for? 你知道他在看什么吗
[04:50] You’re looking for Ravinaks, right? 你是在看拉文纳克巨齿兽呢吧
[04:52] It’s clear right now. 目前没发现它们的踪迹
[04:55] But be careful near the port. 但在码头附近要当心
[04:57] Everyone dumps their Gray Holds out. 大家都把灰舱的东西排到这
[05:00] They think the whole entire planet 他们把整个星球都当成
[05:01] is their own personal stink pit. 他们自己的粪坑了
[05:14] Here you are. 到了
[05:18] – You’re kidding me, right? – Get out. -你逗我玩呢吧 -下去
[05:22] I’ll hire us a Livery Cruiser. 我来给我们租个利弗瑞巡洋舰吧
[05:24] No big deal. It won’t come out of your end. 无所谓的 不用你出钱
[05:26] I’ll pay for it. 我来付钱
[05:28] I’m just trying to make it pleasant. 我只是想让旅途愉悦点
[05:29] Hey, it’s time to go, so let’s settle up. 该动身了 把账结了吧
[05:36] I’d stay off the ice if I were you. 你们最好离冰面远点
[05:41] You think there’s really something to worry about? 你觉得真有什么危险的东西要当心吗
[05:56] Open the hatch! Open the hatch! 快把舱门打开
[06:16] Dank farrik, that was close! 我的妈啊 就差一点
[06:18] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 我的天
[06:21] “Stay off the ice.” “离冰面远点”
[06:22] That’s the understatement of the millennium. 这简直太轻描淡写了
[06:31] It’s taking us down. What’re you doing? 它把我们拉下来了 你要干什么
[06:37] It’s got us. It’s gonna take us under. 它困住我们了 它要把我们拽下去
[06:40] Where you going? 你要去哪
[06:41] You gotta do something! We gotta get out of here! 你得做点什么 我们得逃出去
[07:03] Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. 快走 快走
[07:06] Yes. All right. 太好了
[07:27] I like your ship. She’s a classic. 我喜欢你的飞船 非常经典
[07:32] Razor Crest, am I right? 刀锋之巅 没错吧
[07:35] Pre-Empire? 帝国前的
[07:39] I have a lot of credits, by the way. 顺便告诉你 我有很多钱呢
[07:41] That’s why I offered to hail a Cruiser. 所以我才说叫个巡洋舰呢
[07:49] How much are they paying you? 他们给你多少钱啊
[07:55] Is it true that you guys never take off your helmets? 你们真的从不摘掉头盔吗
[08:02] Boy. 哎呀
[08:04] I think I have to use the vacc tube. 我想得去用一下排泄管
[08:08] I mean I can do it here, 当然 在这方便也行
[08:09] but if you’ve never seen 但如果你以前没见识过
[08:11] a Fledgling Mythrol evacuate their thorax, 小麦苏罗人排泄他胸腔的秽物
[08:14] you’re a lucky guy, trust me. 你可真走运 真的
[08:21] Clearly, there’s nowhere for me to go. 很明显 我哪也去不了
[08:23] So, uh… 所以
[08:25] I’m gonna look for that vacc tube if it’s all the same to you? 如果你不介意的话 我就去用排泄管了
[08:28] Great. 很好
[08:43] Found it! 找到了
[08:45] Thanks. It might take a while. 谢谢 可能需要一段时间
[08:47] I’m molting. 我正在蜕皮
[09:07] Oh, this feels a lot better. 感觉好多了
[09:09] I haven’t evacuated since the solstice. 从夏至开始我就没排泄过
[09:17] Yeah. 是
[09:19] I was hoping to be free for Life Day. 我希望生命节那天我能自由
[09:23] Maybe even, uh… 甚至或许
[09:29] Get home to the family. 回家和家人团聚
[09:38] But I guess that’s not gonna happen this year. 但我想今年是不可能了
[09:41] Probably not. 可能不行了
[10:53] Ah, that was fast. 太快了
[10:54] Did you catch them all? 你抓到他们所有人了吗
[11:02] Good. I’ll begin the off-load. 很好 我开始卸货
[11:15] These are Imperial Credits. 这些是帝国信用点
[11:17] They still spend. 它们还流通的
[11:18] I don’t know if you heard, but the Empire is gone. 我不知道你有没有听说 但已经没有帝国了
[11:21] It’s all I’ve got. 我只有这些
[11:25] Save the theatrics. 别演了
[11:27] Fine, I’ll… 好吧 我
[11:30] I can do Calamari Flan… 我可以给你蒙卡拉马里币
[11:33] But I can only pay half. 但我只能付一半
[11:38] Fine. 好的
[11:58] I have a bail jumper… 我有一个保释在逃犯
[12:00] A bail jumper, 一个保释在逃
[12:03] another bail jumper, a wanted smuggler. 另一个保释在逃 一个被通缉的走私犯
[12:06] I’ll take them all. 我都要了
[12:07] No. Hold on. 不 等等
[12:09] There are other members of the Guild, and this is all I have. 公会还有其他赏金猎人 我就这么多悬赏
[12:13] Why so slow? 为什么这么慢
[12:15] It’s not slow at all, actually. Very busy. 其实一点也不慢 很忙
[12:17] They just don’t want to pay Guild rates. 他们只是不想按公会价格付账
[12:20] They don’t mind if things get sloppy. 他们不介意工作应付
[12:23] – What’s your highest bounty? – Not much. -你的最高悬赏是多少 -不多
[12:26] Five thousand. 五千
[12:27] That won’t even cover fuel these days. 这个世道这点钱连油钱都不够
[12:34] There is one job. 还有一份工作
[12:38] Let’s see the puck. 让我们看看赏金碟
[12:40] No puck. 没有赏金碟
[12:42] Face to face. 面谈
[12:43] Direct commission. 当面交收
[12:46] Deep pocket. 赏金丰富
[12:47] Underworld? 黑道
[12:50] All I know is no chain code. 我只知道没有链码
[12:55] Do you want the chit or not? 你到底接不接
[14:28] Greef Karga said you were coming. 格里夫·卡尔加说你要来
[14:39] What else did he say? 他还说了什么
[14:40] He said you were the best in the parsec. 他说你是近几个光年里最好的
[14:49] Freeze! No! 别动 不
[14:50] Drop your weapons! 放下武器
[14:51] No, no, no, no. Pardon. Uh, sorry. 不 不 对不起对不起
[14:53] I didn’t mean to alarm. 我没想吓你
[14:58] This is Doctor Pershing. 我是帕兴医生
[15:01] Please excuse his lack of decorum. 请原谅他没有礼貌
[15:05] His enthusiasm outweighs his discretion. 他热情有余 谨慎不足
[15:08] Please lower your blaster. 请把枪放下来
[15:10] Have them lower theirs first. 让他们先放下
[15:12] We have you four to one. 我们四个对你一个
[15:15] I like those odds. 我喜欢这种胜率
[15:21] He also said you were expensive. 他还说你要价不菲
[15:24] Very expensive. 的确不便宜
[15:26] Please sit. 请坐
[15:52] Beskar? 贝斯卡钢
[15:53] Go ahead. It’s real. 你验货 是真的
[15:59] This is only a down payment. 这只是定金
[16:01] I have a camtono of Beskar waiting for you 在交付时
[16:05] upon delivery of the asset. 我还有一桶贝斯卡钢给你
[16:07] Alive. 要活的
[16:08] Yes. Alive. 对 要活的
[16:11] Although, I acknowledge 不过 我承认
[16:13] that bounty hunting is a complicated profession. 赏金猎人是一项复杂的职业
[16:17] This being the case, 既然如此
[16:19] proof of termination is also acceptable for a lower fee. 如果能证明杀死也能有一点赏金
[16:25] That is not what we agreed upon. 这不是我们商定好的
[16:28] I’m simply being pragmatic. 我只是务实而已
[16:31] Let’s see the puck. 让我们看看悬赏定位碟
[16:34] I’m afraid discretion dictates 恐怕出于谨慎考虑
[16:37] a less traditional agreement. 我们不能用传统方法安排这项任务
[16:40] We can only offer you a tracking fob. 我们只能给你一个追踪器
[16:47] What’s the chain code? 链码是什么
[16:49] We can only provide the last four digits. 我们只能提供最后四位数字
[16:54] Their age? That’s all you can give me? 年龄呢 你能给我的就这些吗
[16:57] Yes. They’re 50 years old. 对 它已经50岁了
[17:01] We can also give you last reported positional data. 我们也可以给你目标最后的位置数据
[17:04] Between that and the fob, 有了它和追踪器
[17:07] a man of your skill should make short work of this. 像你这样有本事的人应该把能很快完成的
[17:21] The Beskar belongs back into the hands of a Mandalorian. 贝斯卡钢又回到了曼达洛人的手中
[17:26] It is good to restore the natural order of things 在一段混乱时期之后
[17:30] after a period of such disarray, 能恢复事物的自然秩序是好的
[17:33] don’t you agree? 你不同意吗
[19:43] This was gathered in the Great Purge. 这是在绝地大屠杀中收集到的
[19:46] It is good it is back with the Tribe. 很好 它又回到了部落
[19:49] Yes. 是的
[19:51] A pauldron would be in order. 一块肩甲可以完成了
[19:54] – Has your signet been revealed? – Not yet. -你有印记了吗 -还没有
[19:57] Soon. 很快了
[20:33] This is extremely generous. 这个量很富余
[20:35] The excess will sponsor many foundlings. 多余的将用来资助许多弃婴
[20:39] That’s good. 那很好
[20:41] I was once a foundling. 我曾经是个弃儿
[20:43] I know. 我知道
[23:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:42] You are a bounty hunter. 你是个赏金猎人
[23:45] Yes. 对
[23:50] I will help you. 我会帮你的
[23:54] I have spoken. 言止于此
[24:13] Many have passed through. 很多人都来过了
[24:15] They seek the same one as you. 他们和你找的是同一个人
[24:18] Did you help them? 你帮助他们了吗
[24:20] Yes. 对
[24:22] They died. 他们死了
[24:24] Well, then I don’t know if I want your help. 好吧 那我不知道我是否需要你的帮助
[24:28] You do. 你需要我的帮助
[24:30] I can show you to the encampment. 我可以带你去营地
[24:32] What’s your cut? 你能拿多少
[24:33] Half. 一半
[24:35] Half the bounty to guide? Seems steep. 做向导分一半的赏金吗 太贵了
[24:38] No. Half of the blurrg you helped capture. 不 你帮忙抓到一半的布勒格归我
[24:41] The blurrg? You can keep them both. 布勒格 两只你都可以拿走
[24:44] No, you will need one. 不 你需要一只
[24:46] To ride. 来骑
[24:48] The way is impossible to pass without a blurrg mount. 没有布勒格根本别想走这条路
[24:52] I don’t know how to ride blurrg. 我不知道怎么骑布勒格
[24:55] I have spoken. 言止于此
[25:05] Perhaps if you removed your helmet. 也许你把头盔摘了会好些
[25:08] Perhaps he remembers I tried to roast him. 也许他记得我之前想烤了它
[25:10] This is a female. The males are all eaten during mating. 它是雌性 雄性在交配时都被吃掉了
[25:45] I don’t have time for this. 我没有时间搞这些
[25:46] Do you have a Landspeeder or Speeder bike that I could hire? 能租给我陆行艇或者飞梭摩托吗
[25:49] You are Mandalorian! 你是曼达洛人
[25:52] Your ancestors rode the great Mythosaur. 你的祖先骑着伟大的秘龙
[25:57] Surely you can ride this young foal. 你当然可以骑这匹小马驹
[26:16] Easy. Easy. 放松
[26:20] Now, all right. Settle down. 好了 放松
[26:25] Settle. Settle. 安静 安静
[26:29] That’s good. That’s good. 很好 很好
[26:34] Easy. Okay. 放松 可以
[26:37] That’s good. 很好
[26:40] All right. 好吧
[27:43] That is where you’ll find your quarry. 那是你能找到猎物的地方
[27:50] Please. You deserve this. 拿着 你应得的
[27:53] Since these ones arrived, 这些人来了后
[27:55] this territory has been an endless stream of mercenaries 这里无止无休地来了一群
[27:59] seeking reward and bringing destruction. 寻求赏金 到处破坏的佣兵
[28:03] Then why did you guide me? 那你为什么做我的向导
[28:05] They do not belong here. 他们不属于这里
[28:07] Those that live here come to seek peace. 住在这里的人来这里是为了寻求和平
[28:10] There will be no peace until they’re gone. 他们不离开就不会有和平
[28:14] Then why do you help? 那你为什么要帮忙
[28:16] I have never met a Mandalorian. 我从没见过曼达洛人
[28:19] I’ve only read the stories. 我只在故事里听说过
[28:23] If they are true, you will make quick work of it. 如果那些故事是真的 你就赶紧搞定
[28:28] Then there will again be peace. 然后我们就能恢复和平了
[28:35] I have spoken. 言止于此
[29:18] Oh, no. 不
[29:20] Bounty Droid. 赏金机器人
[29:22] Subparagraph 16 of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver 《担保人公会协议》豁免部分第16项规定
[29:25] compels you to immediately produce said asset. 你们必须立即交出所述目标
[29:48] Droids. 天杀的机器人
[29:51] Subparagraph 16 of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver 《担保人公会协议》豁免部分第16项规定
[29:55] compels you to immediately produce said asset. 你们必须立即交出所述目标
[29:58] IG unit! Stand down. IG机器人 停火
[30:05] I’m in the Guild! 我是公会的
[30:06] You are a Guild member? 你是公会成员吗
[30:08] I thought I was the only one on assignment. 我以为只有我在执行任务
[30:11] That makes two of us. 我也是
[30:13] So much for the element of surprise. 一个个惊喜真是够了
[30:15] Sadly, I must ask for your fob. 很遗憾 你得交出你的追踪器
[30:17] I have already issued the writ of seizure. The bounty is mine. 我已经签发了扣押令 赏金是我的
[30:20] Unless I’m mistaken, 如果我没说错的话
[30:21] you are, as of yet, empty-handed. 到目前为止 你还是两手空空
[30:24] This is true. 没错
[30:25] – I have a suggestion. – Proceed. -我有个建议 -请说
[30:27] We split the reward. 我们平分报酬
[30:29] This is acceptable. 可以接受
[30:31] Great. Now let’s regroup, out of harm’s way, and form a plan. 很好 咱俩重新组队 先脱险 再想一个计划
[30:35] I will of course receive the reputation merits 这次任务成功以后
[30:38] associated with the mission. 要算在我的头上
[30:40] Can we talk about this later? 这事我们可以晚点再谈吗
[30:43] I require an answer if I am to proceed… 如果要我合作 我需要一个答案
[30:46] Oh, no. Alert. Alert. Alert. 不 警告 警告
[30:58] Let’s go! 走吧
[31:20] He’s in there! 他在里面
[31:21] Affirmative. 确认
[31:39] Up top! 上面
[31:54] It appears we are trapped. 看来我们被困住了
[31:56] I will initiate self-destruct sequencing. 我将启动自毁程序
[32:01] You’re what? 什么
[32:02] Manufacturers Protocol dictates I cannot be captured. 制造商协议规定我不能被捕获
[32:05] – I must self-destruct. – Do not self-destruct. -我必须自毁 -不要自毁
[32:09] Cover me! 掩护我
[32:29] Go! Go! Go! There’s too many! 快走 快走 他们人太多了
[32:39] They got us pinned. 我们无处可走了
[32:46] I will initiate self-destruct. 准备启动自毁程序
[32:48] Do not self-destruct! We’re shooting our way out. 不要自毁 我们要杀出去
[32:55] Okay. 好吧
[32:58] New plan! 新计划
[33:04] Beginning self-destruct countdown. 启动自毁程序倒计时
[33:05] No! Stop it! 不 住手
[33:09] Draw their fire, I’ll take it out. 吸引他们的火力 我来干掉他们
[33:11] – Acceptable. – Go! -可以接受 -上
[33:45] Well done. 干得漂亮
[33:48] I will disengage self-destruct initiative. 我将解除自毁程序
[33:55] You know, you’re not so bad. 作为一个机器人来说
[33:57] – For a droid. – Agreed. -你还不赖 -同意
[33:59] That blaster hit looks nasty. You okay? 那一枪火力很猛啊 你还好吧
[34:01] Running a quick diagnostic. 进行快速诊断
[34:05] It has missed my central wiring harness. 它没打到我的中央线束
[34:07] Is that good? 这是好事吗
[34:09] Yes. 是的
[34:10] Well, now we just need to get the door open. 现在我们只要把门打开就行了
[34:43] Anyone else? 还有人吗
[34:46] The tracking fob is still active. 追踪器仍处于激活状态
[34:48] My sensors indicate that there is a life form present. 我的传感器显示有生物存在
[35:24] Wait. 等等
[35:25] They said 50 years old. 他们说有50岁了
[35:28] Species age differently. 不同物种成长的速度不同
[35:32] Perhaps it could live many centuries. 也许它可以活好几百年
[35:36] Sadly, we’ll never know. 可惜我们没办法知道了
[35:39] No. 不
[35:41] We’ll bring it in alive. 我们要活捉它
[35:43] The commission was quite specific. 委托任务写得非常具体
[35:45] The asset was to be terminated. 我们要终结目标
曼达洛人

文章导航

Previous Post: 马尔科姆的一家(Malcolm in the Middle)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号