时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | They all hate you, Mando. | 他们都恨你 曼达人 |
[00:08] | Because you’re a legend! | 因为你是传奇 |
[00:10] | How many of them had fobs? | 他们之中有多少人有追踪器 |
[00:11] | All of them. | 他们都有 |
[00:12] | Any idea what they gonna happen to it? | 你知道他们会怎么做吗 |
[00:14] | I didn’t ask. It’s against the Guild Code. | 我没问 这违反工会规定 |
[00:21] | Sorgan. | 索尔根 |
[00:22] | No star port, no industrial centers, | 没有星际港 没有工业中心 |
[00:25] | no population density. | 人烟稀少 |
[00:27] | I’m leaving him here. | 我要把他留在这里 |
[00:29] | Traveling with me, that’s no life for a kid. | 和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了 |
[00:34] | They know he’s here. | 他们知道孩子在这里 |
[00:36] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[00:38] | Then they’ll keep coming. | 他们不会罢休的 |
[00:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:25] | Hand over the child, Mando. | 把孩子交出来 曼达人 |
[01:31] | I might let you live. | 我可能会留你条命 |
[01:49] | Hold on. | 抓稳了 |
[01:56] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[02:00] | I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold. | 我把你带回去就行 不论生死 |
[02:16] | That’s my line. | 那是我的台词 |
[02:44] | Losing fuel. | 燃料泄露 |
[03:27] | This is Mos Eisley Tower. | 这里是莫斯艾斯利星际塔台 |
[03:29] | We are tracking you. | 我们正在跟踪你 |
[03:30] | Head for bay three-five, over. | 驶向35号泊位 完毕 |
[03:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:33] | Locked in for three-five. | 锁定35泊位 |
[04:26] | You damage one of my droids, you’ll pay for it. | 你毁了我一个机器人 你得付出代价 |
[04:29] | Just keep them away from my ship. | 让它们不要靠近我的飞船 |
[04:31] | Yeah? You think that’s a good idea, do ya? | 是吗 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[04:35] | Let’s look at your ship. | 我们来看看你的飞船 |
[04:43] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[04:44] | Ugh, you got a lot of carbon scorin’ building up top. | 上面有很多积碳呢 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:52] | If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were in a shootout. | 乍一看我以为你跟别人交火过呢 |
[04:56] | Special tool for that one. | 那个要特殊工具 |
[04:59] | I am gonna have to rotate that. | 我得把这个转一下 |
[05:02] | You got a fuel leak. | 燃料泄漏了 |
[05:04] | Look at that, this is a mess. | 瞧瞧 这也太惨了 |
[05:05] | How did you even land? That’s gonna set you back. | 你居然还能降落 你可得破费了 |
[05:08] | I’ve got 500 Imperial Credits. | 我有500帝国币 |
[05:12] | That’s all you got? Well, what do you guys think? | 就这么多吗 你们觉得呢 |
[05:19] | That should at least cover the hangar. | 起码够付机库的钱了 |
[05:22] | I’ll get you your money. | 我会想办法筹钱的 |
[05:24] | I’ve heard that before. | 这话我听过 |
[05:25] | – Just remember… – Yeah. | -记住… -知道 |
[05:27] | No droids. I heard ya. You don’t have to say it twice. | 不要机器人 我听见了 不用说第二遍 |
[05:32] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[05:34] | Womp rat. | 王鼠 |
[06:11] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[06:13] | And I am gonna raise you three bolts and a motivator. | 再加码三根螺栓和一个激发器 |
[06:23] | Quick, grab my blaster rifle. | 快 把我的爆能步枪拿来 |
[06:34] | I’d stay in that ship if I were you. | 你最好待在飞船里 |
[06:47] | What? | 什么 |
[06:55] | Now, now. | 乖 乖 |
[06:58] | Let Peli take a good look at you. | 让派丽好好看看你 |
[07:05] | All right, there you go. | 很好 这就对了 |
[07:09] | Did that bounty hunter | 那个赏金猎人 |
[07:10] | leave you all alone in that big nasty ship? | 把你一个人丢在又大又破的飞船上了吗 |
[07:15] | How do I know what it is? Give me a second. | 我怎么知道这是啥 别催 |
[07:19] | All right. Now, would you like some food? | 你想吃东西吗 |
[07:23] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[07:24] | Okay. Fetch us something to eat. Quick! | 给我们拿点吃的 快 |
[07:28] | I don’t know… Something with bones in it. | 我也不知道… 带骨头的东西吧 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:33] | Now, here’s the plan. | 这样吧 |
[07:35] | I am going to look after you until The Mandalorian gets back, | 我会在曼达洛人回来之前照看你 |
[07:40] | and then I’m gonna charge him extra for watching you. | 然后我要加收照看你的钱 |
[07:46] | You see how that works? Yeah, bright eyes? | 明白了吧 亮眼睛 |
[07:50] | We’re a team. | 咱俩是一伙的 |
[08:17] | Hey, droid, | 机器人 |
[08:19] | I’m a hunter. I’m lookin’ for some work | 我是赏金猎人 想找活干 |
[08:22] | Unfortunately, the Bounty Guild no longer operates from Tatooine. | 很遗憾 塔图因的赏金猎人工会关闭了 |
[08:27] | I’m not looking for Guild work. | 我不是找工会的活 |
[08:29] | I am afraid that does not improve your situation, | 即便这样 情况也差不多 |
[08:32] | at least by my calculation. | 至少我的计算是这样 |
[08:35] | Think again, tin can. | 再想想 金属壳 |
[08:40] | If you’re looking for work, have a seat, my friend. | 如果你想找活就过来坐吧 朋友 |
[08:44] | Name’s Toro, Toro Calican. | 我叫托洛 托洛·卡利肯 |
[08:48] | Come on, relax. | 来吧 别紧张 |
[08:57] | Picked up this Bounty Puck before I left the Mid Rim. | 我离开中环时拿了这个赏金定位碟 |
[09:01] | Fennec Shand, an Assassin. | 芬尼克·尚德 一个杀手 |
[09:04] | Heard she’s been on the run | 听说新共和国把她的雇主们 |
[09:05] | ever since the New Republic put all her employers in lockdown. | 关起来以后 她就一直在逃亡 |
[09:09] | I know the name. | 我知道名字 |
[09:11] | I followed this tracking fob here. | 我追着这个跟踪器来到这里 |
[09:14] | Now the positional data suggests she’s headed out beyond the Dune Sea. | 位置数据显示她跨越了沙丘海 |
[09:18] | Should be an easy job. | 这任务应该挺简单的 |
[09:21] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[09:24] | Wait, wait, wait, hey. I thought you needed work? | 等等 等等 你不是在找活吗 |
[09:27] | How long you’ve been with the Guild? | 你在工会待多久了 |
[09:28] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[09:30] | Clearly not. Fennec Shand is an elite mercenary. | 显然不够 芬尼克·尚德是一个精英雇佣兵 |
[09:34] | She made her name killing for all the top crime syndicates, | 她专为顶级犯罪集团杀人 |
[09:37] | including the Hutts. | 包括赫特人 |
[09:40] | If you go after her, you won’t make it past sunrise. | 你要去找她 肯定活不过明天 |
[09:47] | This is my first job. | 这是我的第一个任务 |
[09:51] | You can keep the money, all of it. | 所有的钱都归你 |
[09:54] | I just need this job to get into the Guild. | 我需要这个任务进入工会 |
[09:57] | I can’t do it alone. | 我一个人干不了 |
[10:04] | Meet me at Hangar three-five in half an hour. | 半小时后在35机库等我 |
[10:07] | Bring two speeder bikes and give me the tracking fob. | 带上两辆飞行摩托 把追踪器给我 |
[10:18] | Don’t worry, got it all memorized. | 别担心 都记下来了 |
[10:22] | Half an hour. | 半小时 |
[10:25] | Looks like you’re stuck with me now, partner. | 看来你得跟我混了 搭档 |
[10:52] | I’m awake! I’m awake! | 我醒了 我醒了 |
[10:55] | – Where is he? – Quiet! | -他在哪里 -安静 |
[10:58] | It’s okay. You woke it up. | 没事了 你把它吵醒了 |
[11:01] | Do you have any idea how long it took me to get it to sleep? | 你知道我花了多久才把它哄睡着吗 |
[11:04] | Give him to me. | 给我 |
[11:04] | Not so fast! | 别急 |
[11:07] | You can’t just leave a child all alone like that. | 你不能就这样把孩子一个人留下 |
[11:10] | You know, you have an awful lot to learn about raisin’ a young one. | 你有很多东西要学 比如带孩子 |
[11:21] | Anyway, I started the repair on the fuel leak. | 总之我已经开始修理漏油的地方 |
[11:25] | There you go. I had a couple setbacks I want to talk to you about. | 好了 我有些价钱问题想和你谈谈 |
[11:30] | You know, I didn’t use any droids, as requested, | 我按你的要求 没有使用机器人 |
[11:32] | so it took me a lot longer than I expected. | 所以花的时间比我的预期要长很多 |
[11:36] | But I figured you were good for the money | 但我觉得你应该付得起钱 |
[11:38] | since you have an extra mouth to feed. | 毕竟你还有一个孩子要养 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:47] | Oh, I guess I was right. You got a job, didn’t you? | 看来我猜对了 你找到工作了 是吗 |
[11:50] | You know, it’s costing me a lot of money | 光是给这些机器人充电 |
[11:52] | to keep these droids even powered up. | 就花了我很多钱 |
[11:54] | Hey, Mando, what do you think? Not too shabby, huh? | 曼达人 怎么样 还不错吧 |
[12:08] | What’d you expect? This ain’t Corellia. Ma’am. | 想啥呢 这里又不是科雷利亚 夫人 |
[13:10] | – What’s going on? – Look. Up ahead. | -怎么了 -看前面 |
[13:34] | Tusken Raiders. | 塔斯肯袭击者 |
[13:35] | I heard the locals talking about this filth. | 我听本地人谈论了这个肮脏的东西 |
[13:38] | Tuskens think they’re the locals. | 塔斯肯人认为他们才是本地人 |
[13:40] | Everyone else is just trespassing. | 其他人都是非法闯入 |
[13:42] | Whatever they call themselves, they best keep their distance. | 不管他们怎么称呼自己 最好离我们远点 |
[13:46] | Yeah? Why don’t you tell them yourself? | 是吗 那你自己说吧 |
[13:54] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:03] | – What are you doing? – Negotiating. | -你干嘛 -谈判 |
[14:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:14] | We need passage across their land. | 我们要通过他们的土地 |
[14:19] | – Let me see the binocs. – Why? | -把双筒望远镜给我 -为什么 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么 |
[14:29] | – Those were brand new. – Yeah? They were. | -那可是全新的 -是吗 现在不是了 |
[14:58] | Get down. | 隐蔽 |
[15:00] | What? | 什么 |
[15:06] | All right, tell me what you see. | 告诉我 你看到了什么 |
[15:08] | Dewback. | 沙地兽 |
[15:09] | Looks like the rider is still attached. | 骑手还在上面 |
[15:13] | Is that her? Is that the target? | 是她吗 那是目标吗 |
[15:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:16] | I’ll go. You cover me. | 我过去 你掩护我 |
[15:21] | Stay down. | 保持隐蔽 |
[15:56] | Well, is it her? Is she dead? | 是她吗 她死了吗 |
[15:58] | It’s another bounty hunter. | 也是一个赏金猎人 |
[16:00] | Hey, I hope you don’t plan on keeping all that stuff for yourself. | 别全贪了啊 |
[16:03] | Can I at least have that blaster? | 好歹给我留个爆能枪 |
[16:08] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:11] | Mando! | 曼达人 |
[16:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:28] | Sniper bolt. | 狙击螺栓 |
[16:29] | Only an MK-modified rifle could make that shot. | 只有MK改装步枪才能打出来 |
[16:33] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:34] | Yeah. Hit me in the beskar, | 嗯 打中我的贝斯卡钢甲了 |
[16:37] | and at that range beskar held up. | 这个距离 贝斯卡钢甲能抗住 |
[16:40] | Wait, I don’t wear any beskar. | 等等 我没穿贝斯卡钢甲 |
[16:43] | Nope. | 的确 |
[16:45] | Well, so what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[16:47] | You see where that shot came from? | 你看到那枪是从哪里打来的吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah, it came from that ridge. | 嗯 从山脊那打过来的 |
[16:53] | Okay, we’re gonna wait until dark. | 好 我们等到天黑 |
[16:56] | Well, what if she escapes? | 如果她跑了呢 |
[16:57] | She’s got the high ground. | 现在是她占领高地 |
[16:59] | She’ll wait for us to make the first move. | 她会等我们采取行动的 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna rest. You take the first watch. Stay low! | 我休息一会 你先守着 注意隐蔽 |
[17:24] | All right, suns are down. Time to ride, Mando. | 太阳下山了 该走了 曼达人 |
[17:30] | Come on, wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[17:37] | Look at you, asleep on the job, old man. | 看看你 在工作中睡着了 老头子 |
[17:52] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah. I was just, you know, waking you up. Come on. | 嗯 我就是来叫你的 走吧 |
[17:58] | Get on your bike. | 骑上摩托 |
[18:00] | Ride as fast as you can towards those rocks. | 尽快开向那些岩石 |
[18:05] | That’s your plan? She’ll snipe us right off the bikes. | 这就是你的计划 她会把我们从摩托上狙下来的 |
[18:11] | It’s a flash charge. | 这是闪击电荷 |
[18:13] | We alternate shots, it’ll blind any scope temporarily. | 我们交替射击 就可以短暂致盲所有角度 |
[18:17] | Combine that with our speed and we got a chance. | 再加上我们的速度 就有机会了 |
[18:19] | A chance? | 机会 |
[18:21] | Hey, you wanted this. Get ready. | 这次行动是你的主意 准备好 |
[19:00] | Now! | 开始 |
[19:35] | Not so fast, Fennec. | 别急 芬尼克 |
[20:19] | Nice distraction. | 注意力分散得不错 |
[20:35] | Yeah, good work, partner. | 是啊 干得漂亮 搭档 |
[20:38] | Cuff yourself. | 自己铐上 |
[20:44] | Why don’t you go find your blaster? | 去找你的爆能枪吧 |
[20:51] | A Mandalorian. | 曼达洛人 |
[20:53] | It’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of your kind. | 我很久没见过你这种人了 |
[20:58] | Ever been to Nevarro? | 去过尼瓦罗吗 |
[21:01] | I hear things didn’t go so well there, | 我听说那里的状况不太好 |
[21:03] | but it looks like you got off easy. | 但是看起来你轻易就脱身了 |
[21:10] | You don’t have to worry about gettin’ to Nevarro, | 我们把你上交后 你就不用想着去尼瓦罗 |
[21:12] | or anywhere else, once we turn you in. | 或者其他地方了 |
[21:14] | You know, I really should thank you. | 我真的应该谢谢你 |
[21:16] | You’re my ticket into the Guild. | 你是我进入工会的入场券 |
[21:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:29] | Looks like one of us has to walk. | 看来有个人要步行了 |
[21:34] | Or we could drag you. | 我们也可以拖着你 |
[21:41] | All right, so what is the plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[21:44] | I need you to go find that dewback we saw. | 你去找我们看到的沙地兽 |
[21:47] | And leave you here with my bounty and my ride? | 然后把你和我的赏金还有摩托留在这里吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I don’t think so, Mando. | 你想多了 曼达人 |
[22:04] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去 |
[22:07] | Watch her, and don’t let her get near the bike. | 看着她 别让她靠近摩托 |
[22:10] | She’s no good to us dead. | 她死了对我们没好处 |
[22:44] | Oh, it’s been a while. | 好久没睡这么好了 |
[22:49] | Oh, look, the suns are coming up. | 瞧 太阳快出来了 |
[22:52] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[22:55] | Look, there’s still time to make my rendezvous in Mos Espa. | 我还有时间赶去莫斯埃斯帕 |
[22:58] | Take me to it and I can pay you double the price on my head. | 载我过去 我可以付你双倍的价钱 |
[23:02] | I don’t care about the money. | 我不在乎钱 |
[23:04] | Oh, so the Mandalorian keeps all the money for himself. | 所以曼达洛人笑纳所有的钱了 |
[23:07] | Only because I let him. | 那是我放他一马 |
[23:09] | Doesn’t seem that way. | 感觉不是呢 |
[23:11] | I mean, it seems like he’s calling all the shots. | 我感觉都是他说了算 |
[23:14] | Shows what you know. | 你知道啥 |
[23:15] | I hired Mando, this is my job. | 曼达人是我雇的 这是我的任务 |
[23:18] | Bringin’ you in will make me a full member of the Bounty Hunters Guild. | 把你交上去 我就能正式加入赏金猎人工会 |
[23:21] | You already have something the Guild values far more than me. | 你已经拥有工会更看重的东西了 |
[23:24] | You just don’t see it. | 你只是没发现而已 |
[23:25] | – What? – The Mandalorian. | -什么 -曼达洛人 |
[23:29] | His armor alone’s worth more than my bounty. | 光是他的盔甲就比我的赏金值钱 |
[23:32] | I already told you, I don’t care about the money. | 我说了 我不在乎钱 |
[23:34] | Then think what it would do for your reputation. | 那你应该在乎名声吧 |
[23:39] | A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro, | 一个曼达洛人在尼瓦罗向工会开枪 |
[23:43] | took some high value target and went rogue. | 抢走重要目标以后逃跑了 |
[23:49] | That Mandalorian? | 那个曼达洛人 |
[23:50] | Like I said, you don’t see many. | 我说了 曼达洛人可不常见 |
[23:53] | You bring the Guild that traitor, | 你把那个叛徒上交工会 |
[23:55] | and they’ll welcome you with open arms. | 他们肯定会热烈欢迎你加入的 |
[23:58] | Your name will be legendary. | 你的名字将会成为传奇 |
[24:12] | How can we be sure he’s the one? | 我们怎么能确定是他 |
[24:15] | Word is, he still has the target with him. | 据说目标还在他身边 |
[24:18] | Some say it’s a child. | 而且是个孩子 |
[24:21] | Look, if you’re afraid to take him on, fear not. | 如果你害怕和他战斗 不用担心 |
[24:25] | I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[24:28] | Take some advice, kid. | 听取我的建议 孩子 |
[24:30] | You wanna be a bounty hunter? | 你想成为赏金猎人吗 |
[24:32] | Make the best deal for yourself and survive. | 做对自己最有利的买卖 然后活下来 |
[25:14] | That’s good advice, | 这是个好建议 |
[25:18] | but if I took those binders off of you I’d be a dead man. | 但是如果我帮你解锁 我就死定了 |
[25:24] | And if the Mandalorian’s worth more than you are, well… | 既然曼达洛人比你值钱 那 |
[25:29] | Who wouldn’t want to be a legend? | 谁不想成为传奇呢 |
[25:32] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[27:05] | Took you long enough, Mando. | 这么久啊 曼达人 |
[27:14] | Looks like I’m calling the shots now. Huh, partner? | 看来现在我说了算啊 搭档 |
[27:19] | Drop your blaster and raise ’em. | 放下爆能枪 把手举起来 |
[27:35] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[27:39] | You’re a Guild traitor, Mando. | 你是工会的叛徒 曼达人 |
[27:46] | And I’m willing to bet that | 我敢打赌 |
[27:47] | this here is the target you helped escape. | 这就是你协助逃跑的目标 |
[27:52] | You’re smarter than you look. | 你没有看上去那么笨 |
[27:54] | Fennec was right. | 芬尼克说得对 |
[27:56] | Bringing you in won’t just make me a member of the Guild, | 把你上交不但会让我成为工会的一员 |
[28:01] | it’ll make me legendary. | 还会让我成为传奇 |
[28:18] | – Stay back. – Gotta get it. | -退后 -一定要救它 |
[28:25] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[28:34] | There you are. | 你在这里呀 |
[28:36] | Are you hiding from us? | 你在躲我们吗 |
[28:40] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[28:43] | That’s all right. I know. | 没关系 我知道 |
[28:44] | That was really loud for your big old ears, wasn’t it? | 你耳朵这么大 一定很吵吧 |
[28:51] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:01] | Be careful with him. | 好好照顾他 |
[29:07] | So, I take it you didn’t get paid? | 你没拿到报酬吧 |
[29:20] | That cover me? | 够了吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah. Yes, this is gonna cover you. | 嗯嗯 够了 |
[29:31] | All right, Pit Droids! Let’s drag this outta here! | 维修机器人 把这个拖出去 |
[29:36] | I don’t know, drag it to Beggar’s Canyon. | 我不知道 拖到拜加峡谷吧 |