时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The kid’s coming with me. | 这孩子跟我走 |
[00:23] | Who’s he tracking? | 他在追踪谁 |
[00:25] | The kid. | 孩子 |
[00:26] | Then they’ll keep coming. | 他们不会罢休的 |
[00:28] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[01:33] | Mando. | 曼达人 |
[01:37] | Is that you under that bucket? | 那桶似的头盔下面是你吗 |
[01:39] | Ran. | 兰恩 |
[01:42] | I didn’t really know | 我都不确定 |
[01:42] | if I’d ever see you in these parts again. | 是否还能在这一带见到你 |
[01:45] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[01:47] | You know, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[01:49] | I was a little surprised when you reached out to me. | 你和我联系时 我还有点吃惊呢 |
[01:53] | You know, ’cause I… I hear things. | 因为我… 有所耳闻 |
[01:56] | Like, maybe things between you and the Guild aren’t workin’ out. | 好像你和工会搞僵了 |
[02:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[02:04] | Okay. Well, you know the policy. | 好吧 你知道规矩 |
[02:07] | No questions. | 不该问的不问 |
[02:08] | And you, you’re welcome back here anytime. | 而你呢 随时欢迎你回这里 |
[02:13] | So, what’s the job? | 是什么活 |
[02:15] | Yeah, one of our associates ran afoul of | 我们的一个手下和竞争者 |
[02:18] | some competitors and got himself caught. | 起了争执 人被抓起来了 |
[02:21] | So, I’m puttin’ together a crew to spring him. | 我在组建个团队去救他 |
[02:24] | It’s a five person job. I got four. | 五个人的活 我这有四个人 |
[02:28] | All I need is the ride, and you brought it. | 我需要的是交通工具 而你开来了 |
[02:35] | The ship wasn’t part of the deal. | 飞船不包括在这单生意里 |
[02:37] | Well, the Crest is the only reason I let you back in here. | 我允许你回来都是因为刀锋之巅 |
[02:43] | What’s the look? | 什么表情 |
[02:48] | Is that gratitude? | 是感恩吗 |
[02:55] | I think it is. | 我感觉是 |
[03:04] | Hey, Mayfeld. | 梅菲尔德 |
[03:05] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[03:06] | This is Mando, the guy I was tellin’ you about. | 这是我和你说过的那个曼达人 |
[03:09] | We used to do jobs way back when… | 我们曾一起干事 那还是… |
[03:12] | This is the guy? | 就是他啊 |
[03:13] | Yeah, we were all young, tryin’ to make a name for ourselves. | 嗯 那时我们都血气方刚 想要扬名立万 |
[03:16] | Yeah, but runnin’ with a Mandalorian, that was… | 可和一个曼达洛人闯荡 那… |
[03:21] | That brought us some reputation. | 那确实让我们有了点名气 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah? What did he get out of it? | 是吗 那对他有什么好处 |
[03:26] | I asked him that one time. You remember what you said, Mando? | 我曾经问过他 你还记得你怎么回答的吗 |
[03:31] | Target practice. | 打靶练习 |
[03:34] | Target practice. | 打靶练习 |
[03:36] | We did some crazy stuff, didn’t we? | 我们做过些疯狂事 是不是 |
[03:40] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[03:42] | Well… | 是啊… |
[03:45] | Well, I don’t go out anymore. You understand? | 我不去外面折腾了 你明白吗 |
[03:48] | So, uh, Mayfeld, he’s gonna run point on this job. | 所以这个事由梅菲尔德负责 |
[03:53] | If he says it, it’s like it’s comin’ from me. | 他下的命令就等于是我下的 |
[03:56] | You good with that? | 你没问题吧 |
[04:00] | You tell me. | 我不知道 |
[04:05] | You haven’t changed one bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[04:06] | Yeah, well, things have changed around here. | 这里的情况已经不同了 |
[04:10] | Yeah, well, Mayfeld, he’s… | 梅菲尔德 他… |
[04:12] | He’s one of the best triggermen I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的最棒的枪手 |
[04:15] | Former Imperial sharpshooter. | 前帝国的神枪手 |
[04:18] | That’s not saying much. | 那也没什么光彩的 |
[04:20] | I wasn’t a stormtrooper, wiseass. | 我不是暴风兵 自以为是的家伙 |
[04:27] | Don’t take long, does it? | 够快的 是吧 |
[04:33] | Razor Crest? I can’t believe that thing can fly. | 刀锋之巅 这玩意还能飞啊 |
[04:37] | Looks like a Canto Bight slot machine. | 看着就像坎托拜那里的老虎机一样 |
[04:40] | The good-lookin’ fellow there with the horns, that’s Burg. | 那个长角的帅哥叫伯格 |
[04:46] | This may surprise you, but he’s our muscle. | 你可能想不到 他是我们的打手 |
[04:55] | So, this is a Mandalorian. | 这是个曼达洛人 |
[04:59] | I thought they’d be bigger. | 我以为他们是大块头呢 |
[05:03] | Droid’s name is Zero. | 机器人叫零 |
[05:11] | I thought you said you had four. | 你不是说你有四个人吗 |
[05:13] | He does. | 没错 |
[05:24] | Hello, Mando. | 你好 曼达人 |
[05:25] | Xi’an. | 希安 |
[05:27] | Tell me why I shouldn’t cut you down where you stand? | 给我个理由不就地把你砍翻在地 |
[05:32] | Nice to see you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[05:38] | I missed you. | 我挺想你 |
[05:42] | This is shiny. | 这真亮啊 |
[05:45] | You wear it well. | 你穿着不错 |
[05:48] | Do we need to leave the room or something? | 我们是不是应该回避一下 |
[05:50] | Well, Xi’an’s been a little heartbroken | 曼达人离开我们的团队以后 |
[05:52] | since Mando left our group. | 希安有点伤心 |
[05:55] | You gonna be okay, sweetheart? | 你会没事吧 宝贝 |
[05:56] | Oh, I’m all business now. | 我现在很一本正经的 |
[05:59] | Learned from the best. | 从最好的师父那学来的 |
[06:00] | All right, lovebirds. | 好吧 小情侣 |
[06:01] | Break it up till you get on the ship. | 等我们上了飞船你们再腻味吧 |
[06:03] | Right now we don’t have much time. | 现在我们没时间 |
[06:16] | Tiny. | 真小 |
[06:31] | Fuel. | 燃料 |
[06:34] | Navigation. Hyperdrive. | 导航 超空间引擎 |
[06:38] | Landing gear. | 起落架 |
[06:40] | Comms. | 通讯装置 |
[06:41] | Mando… | 曼达人 |
[06:43] | I received… I received wonderful news. | 我得到了好消息 |
[06:45] | Upon your… Upon your… Deliver the quarry. Deliver the… | 在你…你的… 递交猎物… |
[06:54] | So, the package is being moved on a fortified transport ship. | 目标正在一艘被加固过的运输飞船上 |
[07:00] | Now, we got a limited window to board, find our friend, | 我们只有很短的时间可以登机 找到我们的朋友 |
[07:04] | get him out of there before they make their jump. | 在他们进入超空间之前救出他 |
[07:08] | That’s a New Republic prison ship. | 这是新共和国的监狱船 |
[07:10] | Your man wasn’t taken by a rival syndicate. He was arrested. | 你的人不是被对立集团带走了 而是被逮捕了 |
[07:15] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[07:17] | A job is a job. | 你已经接下任务了 |
[07:19] | That’s a max security transport | 这是最高安全级别的运输舰 |
[07:21] | and I’m not looking for that kinda heat. | 我不想惹这种麻烦 |
[07:23] | Well, neither are we. So just don’t mess up. | 我们也不想 所以别搞砸 |
[07:26] | The good news for you is the ship is manned by droids. | 好消息是 这艘飞船是由机器人操控的 |
[07:31] | Still hate the machines, Mando? | 你还是很讨厌机器 对吗 曼达人 |
[07:33] | Despite recent modifications, | 虽然最近进行过修整 |
[07:35] | the ship is still quite a mess. | 这艘飞船的情况还是一团糟 |
[07:38] | The power lines are leaking, the navigation is intermittent, | 输电线在漏电 导航系统断断续续 |
[07:41] | and the hyperdrive is only operating at 67.3% efficiency. | 超空间引擎的运行效率只有67.3% |
[07:46] | We have much better ships. Why are we using this one? | 我们有更好的飞船 为什么还要用这一艘 |
[07:49] | ‘Cause the Razor Crest is off | 因为刀锋之巅已经脱离了 |
[07:51] | the old Imperial and the New Republic grid. | 老帝国和新共和国的监控范围 |
[07:53] | It’s a ghost. | 就是一艘影子飞船 |
[07:54] | Yeah, and we need a ship that can get close enough | 没错 我们需要一艘可以足够接近监狱船 |
[07:56] | to jam New Republic code. | 并且干扰新共和国暗码的飞船 |
[07:58] | So, when we drop out of hyperspace here, | 当我们在这里脱离超空间 |
[08:01] | if we immediately bank into this kinda attitude, | 我们会立刻达到到这里的海拔 |
[08:04] | we should be right in their blind spot, | 应该可以直接进入他们的盲点 |
[08:06] | which will give us just enough time | 这可以给我们争取足够的时间 |
[08:08] | for your ship to scramble our signal. | 来让你的飞船隐藏我们的信号 |
[08:11] | It’s not possible. Even for the Crest. | 这不可能 连刀锋之巅也做不到 |
[08:14] | That’s why he’s flyin’. | 所以才要他来驾驶 |
[08:19] | Mando, I know you’re a pretty good pilot, | 曼达人 我知道你是个很优秀的飞行员 |
[08:21] | but we need you on the trigger. Not on the wheel. | 但我们需要你执行任务 而不是驾驶飞船 |
[08:23] | Don’t worry, Mandalorian. | 别担心 曼达洛人 |
[08:25] | My response time is quicker than organics. | 我的反应时间比有机生命体更快 |
[08:28] | And I’m smarter, too. | 而且我更聪明 |
[08:30] | All right. I– Yeah. That’s good. | 好了 可以了 |
[08:33] | Forgive the programming. He’s a little rough around the edges. | 请原谅 他的程序还是有些不完善 |
[08:37] | But he is the best. | 但他确实是最出色的 |
[08:39] | How can you trust it? | 你怎么能相信它 |
[08:42] | You know me, Mando. I don’t trust anybody. | 你了解我 曼达人 我不相信任何人 |
[08:48] | Just like the good old days, Mando. Huh? | 就像过去的美好时光 曼达人 对吗 |
[09:28] | Will you sit down? | 你能坐下吗 |
[09:45] | Calculations complete. | 计算完成 |
[09:47] | Jumping to hyperspace now. | 现在开始进入超空间 |
[09:51] | Feel free to join the others. I will handle it from here. | 你可以和他们会合了 后面交给我 |
[10:26] | Okay. Okay. Okay, I get it. | 好了 好了 我明白 |
[10:28] | I’m a little particular about my personal space, too. | 我对私人空间也很敏感 |
[10:32] | So, let’s just do this job. | 我们做任务就好 |
[10:33] | We get in, we get out, | 进去 出来 |
[10:34] | and you don’t have to see our faces anymore. | 然后你也不必再见到我们了 |
[10:36] | Someone tell me why we even need a Mandalorian. | 告诉我 我们为什么需要曼达洛人 |
[10:39] | Well, apparently they’re the greatest warriors in the galaxy. | 很显然 他们是星系最勇猛的战士 |
[10:43] | So they say. | 别人是这么说的 |
[10:45] | Then why are they all dead? | 那他们怎么都死了 |
[10:50] | Well, you flew with him, Xi’an. | 你和他一起飞行过 希安 |
[10:52] | Is he as good as they say? | 他和他们说的一样厉害吗 |
[10:54] | Ask him about the job on Alzoc III. | 问问他阿尔佐克三号星上的任务 |
[10:58] | I did what I had to. | 我做了我必须做的事 |
[11:01] | Oh, but you liked it. | 但你很享受 |
[11:05] | See, I know who you really are. | 我知道你到底是什么人 |
[11:09] | He never takes off the helmet? | 他从没摘下过头盔吗 |
[11:13] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[11:18] | I wonder what you look like under there. | 我很好奇你到底长什么样 |
[11:22] | Maybe he’s a Gungan. | 也许他是冈根人 |
[11:25] | Is that why yousa don’t wanna show your face? | 难道这就是你不愿意露脸的原因 |
[11:30] | You ever seen his face? | 你见过他的脸吗 |
[11:32] | A lady never tells. | 女人从不泄密 |
[11:35] | Come on, Mando. We all gotta trust each other here. | 曼达人 我们得互相信任 |
[11:38] | You gotta show us somethin’. | 你总得让我们见识见识 |
[11:40] | Come on. Just lift the helmet up. | 来吧 把头盔抬起来 |
[11:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:44] | Let’s all see your eyes. | 让我们看看你的眼睛 |
[11:50] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[11:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:02] | You get lonely up here, buddy? Huh? | 你在这很寂寞吗 小家伙 |
[12:06] | Wait a minute. Did you two make that? Huh? | 等等 这是你们俩生的吗 |
[12:10] | What is it, like a pet or somethin’? | 这是什么 宠物吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
[12:16] | Didn’t take you for the type. | 没看出来你是这种人 |
[12:19] | Maybe that code of yours has made you soft. | 也许是你的准则让你心软了 |
[12:23] | Me, I was never really into pets. | 我从来就不喜欢宠物 |
[12:25] | Yeah, I didn’t have the temperament. Patience, you know? | 我没那个耐心 |
[12:29] | I mean, I tried, but never worked out. | 我试着养过 也没什么结果 |
[12:32] | But I’m thinkin’ | 但我在考虑 |
[12:35] | maybe I’ll try again with this little fella. | 也许我可以试着再养一次这个小家伙 |
[12:52] | Dropping out of hyperspace now. | 现在开始脱离超空间 |
[12:58] | Commencing final approach, now. | 现在开始最终着陆 |
[13:03] | Cloaking signal, now. | 现在开始隐蔽信号 |
[13:10] | Engaging coupling now. | 现在准备对接 |
[13:20] | Coupling confirmed. We are down. | 对接确认 我们落地了 |
[13:24] | And relax. | 放松 |
[13:26] | Commence extraction now. | 开始营救任务 |
[13:28] | Useless droid didn’t even give us a proper countdown. | 废物机器人甚至都没给我们认真倒计时 |
[13:35] | Z, are you sure they can’t see us? | 零 你确定他们看不到我们吗 |
[13:37] | The Razor Crest is scrambling our signature | 刀锋之巅扰乱了我们的信号 |
[13:39] | and I am inside the prison system. | 我入侵进了监狱系统 |
[13:42] | It’s impressive that this gunship had survived the Empire | 这艘炮舰居然幸存了下来 |
[13:45] | without being impounded. | 没有被帝国扣押 真是太厉害了 |
[13:47] | All right, we got a job to do. Mando, you’re up. | 好了我们有工作要做 曼达人 该你了 |
[14:32] | – It’s me? – Always you. | -是我吗 -一直都是你 |
[14:57] | Zero. | 零 |
[15:00] | Get us to the control room. | 带我们去控制室 |
[15:11] | Sub level three. Disabling onboard surveillance. | 向下三层 正在关闭舰内监控 |
[15:25] | All right, we’re on the clock. | 好吧 我们时间紧迫 |
[15:27] | When we engage those droids, they’re gonna be all over us. | 当我们和那些机器人交战时 它们会一拥而上 |
[15:30] | I know the drill. | 我知道这个套路 |
[15:33] | Bio trackers activated. | 生物追踪器激活 |
[15:36] | I’ve got eyes. | 我有眼睛 |
[15:38] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[16:04] | – I don’t like this. – You always were paranoid. | -我不喜欢这个感觉 -你总是多疑 |
[16:07] | Is that true, Mando? Were you always paranoid? | 是真的吗 曼达人 你总是多疑吗 |
[16:17] | Approaching control room. Make a left at the next juncture. | 接近控制室 在下一个路口向左拐 |
[16:40] | What? It’s just a little mousey. | 怎么了 只是个小老鼠 |
[16:45] | – Come here, little mousey. – Burg. | -过来 小老鼠 -伯格 |
[16:53] | No! Burg, what are you doin’? | 不 伯格 你在干什么 |
[16:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | Intruder alert. Open fire. | 入侵者警报 开火 |
[17:08] | We’re too exposed here. | 我们这里太暴露了 |
[17:09] | If they get a signal out, it’s not gonna matter. | 如果他们发出信号 那就没关系了 |
[17:16] | Mando, let’s go! You’re supposed to be somethin’ special. | 曼达人 上啊 你应该是个狠角色 |
[17:19] | I knew it. I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[18:17] | Make sure you clean up your mess. | 记得把你的烂摊子收拾干净 |
[18:30] | It seems your presence has been detected. | 看来你们的存在被发现了 |
[18:32] | Redirecting security alert away from your position. | 将安全警报从你们的位置重移开 |
[18:37] | Z, open the door! | 零 开门 |
[18:39] | But I’m detecting an organic signature. | 但我发现了一个有机体信号 |
[18:41] | Yeah, okay. All right. Just open the door! | 行了知道了 把门打开 |
[18:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[18:49] | Just stop right there. | 就停在那儿 |
[18:53] | You put down the blasters right now. | 立刻放下枪 |
[18:57] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子不错 |
[19:00] | Put down your blasters. | 放下你的枪 |
[19:01] | Matches his belt. | 跟他的腰带很配啊 |
[19:06] | There were only supposed to be droids on this ship. | 这艘舰上应该只有机器人的 |
[19:08] | Hang on, hang on. Let’s see here. Uh… | 等等 等等 我们看看 |
[19:11] | Cell two-two-one. | 二二一号房 |
[19:14] | All right, now for our well-dressed friend. | 好吧 现在给我们穿着考究的朋友 |
[19:20] | Easy. Easy, egghead. | 慢着慢着 放松 蛋头 |
[19:23] | Put that down. Put that down. Come on. | 把它放下 把它放下 快点 |
[19:26] | Easy. Put it down now! | 放松 快放下 |
[19:28] | Easy. Nobody has to get hurt here. Just calm down. | 放松 不用有人受伤 冷静 |
[19:31] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[19:33] | It’s a tracking beacon. | 这是一个跟踪信标 |
[19:35] | He presses that thing, we’re all done. | 他按那个键 我们都得死 |
[19:37] | A New Republic attack team will hone in on that signal | 新共和国的攻击群会循迹而来 |
[19:39] | and blow us all to hell. | 把我们炸成渣 |
[19:41] | Put it down! | 放下它 |
[19:42] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:43] | Yes, I’m serious. | 是的 我是认真的 |
[19:44] | You didn’t think we needed to know that tiny little detail? | 你以为我们不需要知道那个小细节 |
[19:47] | I didn’t think we’d get to this point. | 我没想到我们会走到这一步 |
[19:48] | Yet here we are. | 但我们确实走到了 |
[19:50] | Are you questioning my managerial style, Xi’an? | 你在质疑我的管理风格吗 希安 |
[19:54] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[19:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:57] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[19:59] | Look. | 听我说 |
[20:01] | – Put it down. – Are you crazy? | -把枪放下 -你疯了吗 |
[20:03] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[20:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:08] | – It’s Davan. – Davan. | -我是达文 -达文 |
[20:10] | We’re not here for you. We’re here for a prisoner. | 我们不是来抓你的 我们是来救犯人的 |
[20:13] | If you let us go about our job, you can walk away with your life. | 如果你让我们完成任务 你可以活着离开 |
[20:16] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[20:20] | You realize what you’re gonna bring down on us? | 你知道你会给我们带来什么吗 |
[20:21] | You think I care about that? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[20:23] | We’re not killing anybody, you understand? | 我们不会杀人 懂吗 |
[20:25] | Get that blaster out of my face, Mando. | 把枪从我脸上拿开 曼达人 |
[20:27] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[20:29] | Get that blaster out of my face, Mando! | 把枪从我脸上拿开 曼达人 |
[20:32] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[20:38] | Would you both just shut up? | 你们都闭嘴好吗 |
[20:44] | Crazy Twi. | 疯狂的老提 |
[20:47] | I had it under control. | 我刚才控制住局面了 |
[20:49] | Yeah. Looked like it. | 真棒 看起来控制住了 |
[20:58] | Was that thing blinking before? | 那东西以前在闪吗 |
[21:01] | Was it? | 有吗 |
[21:02] | – Zero to Mayfeld. Zero to Mayfeld. – What? | -零呼叫梅菲尔德 -怎么了 |
[21:05] | I’ve detected a New Republic distress signal | 我发现你们的位置上 |
[21:07] | homing in on your location. | 有一个新共和国求救信号 |
[21:09] | You have approximately 20 minutes. | 你大概有20分钟 |
[21:12] | We only need five. | 我们只需5分钟 |
[21:14] | Let’s go, let’s go. Move, move, move! | 我们走 快 快 快 |
[21:56] | Z, open it up. | 零 打开 |
[21:58] | – You have 15 minutes remaining. – Come on, come on. | -你还有15分钟 -快点 快点 |
[22:01] | Open it up! | 打开 |
[22:09] | Qin. | 秦 |
[22:12] | Funny, the man who left me behind is now my savior. | 真有趣 那个丢下我的人现在成了我的救世主 |
[22:18] | Mando. | 曼达人 |
[22:26] | – Brother! – Sister. | -哥哥 -妹妹 |
[22:28] | Attack’s on the way. He’s already dead meat. Let’s go! | 这里马上就会受到攻击 他死定了 走吧 |
[22:30] | Come on, it’s better this way. | 这样最好 |
[22:32] | You deserve this! | 活该 |
[22:33] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[22:38] | Mando. Mando? | 曼达人 曼达人 |
[22:41] | I’ve received your transmission. | 我已收到你的信息 |
[22:45] | I’ve received your transmission. | 我已收到你的信息 |
[22:47] | Upon your return, deliver the quarry directly to the client. | 你回来后 把猎物直接交给客户 |
[22:51] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[22:52] | Zero, we got Qin. | 零 我们找到秦了 |
[22:55] | I found some information on The Mandalorian. | 我找到了曼达洛人的资料 |
[22:57] | From the Bounty Hunters Guild. | 来自赏金猎人工会 |
[22:59] | Yeah, do whatever. Just get us off this ship. | 随便啦 快让我们离开飞船 |
[23:01] | You have 10 minutes remaining. | 你还有10分钟 |
[24:12] | – Zero to Mayfeld. Zero to Mayfeld. – Wait, wait, wait! | -零呼叫梅菲尔德 -等等 等等 |
[24:15] | – Yeah? – You have a potential problem. | -怎么了 -有个隐患 |
[24:18] | He has escaped. | 他逃走了 |
[24:21] | – I told you we should’ve ended him. – I know! | -我就说应该干掉他吧 -我知道 |
[24:23] | – This is your fault! – I know! | -这是你的错 -我知道 |
[24:32] | – Go! Go, go, go! – Come on! | -走 快 快 -快走 |
[24:42] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[24:45] | No! Burg! Burg! | 不 伯格 伯格 |
[24:49] | Zero to Mayfeld. Mayfeld, do you copy? | 零呼叫梅菲尔德 梅菲尔德 收到吗 |
[24:56] | It seems comms are no longer functioning, | 通讯好像失效了 |
[24:59] | therefore you cannot hear me. | 所以你听不见我说话 |
[25:01] | You are on your own. | 只能靠你们自己了 |
[25:07] | Curious. | 有趣 |
[25:10] | It’s all right. You and the Devaronian, split up. | 没关系 你和德瓦隆人分头行动 |
[25:14] | Find Mando and kill him. | 找到曼达人 杀了他 |
[25:15] | Then find a way back to the ship! | 然后想办法回飞船 |
[25:18] | Zero! We need a path. | 零 帮我们指条路 |
[25:26] | Zero! | 零 |
[25:46] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[25:47] | Mayfeld. | 梅菲尔德 |
[25:49] | Well, Mr. Mayfeld, you’re gonna get me the hell off this ship. | 梅菲尔德先生 赶紧帮我离开这艘飞船 |
[25:54] | Hey, wait. What about your sister? | 等等 你妹妹怎么办 |
[26:03] | What about her? | 什么怎么办 |
[26:11] | Nice family. | 家人关系真棒 |
[26:52] | Mando always did hate droids. | 曼达人一直很讨厌机器人 |
[26:57] | Z? | 零 |
[27:00] | Z? | 零 |
[27:05] | Whatever Ran promised, I’ll see to it you get triple share. | 不管兰恩承诺了什么 我给你三倍 |
[27:13] | Just get him. | 抓住他 |
[27:17] | You better be good for it. | 希望你付得起 |
[27:37] | Mando. | 曼达人 |
[28:49] | Where are you, little mouse? | 你在哪里 小老鼠 |
[29:39] | Let’s see your face, Mandalorian. | 让我看看你的脸 曼达洛人 |
[30:12] | Zero, where is he? | 零 他在哪里 |
[31:54] | What the… | 什么 |
[32:03] | No! | 不 |
[32:19] | Qin. | 秦 |
[32:32] | You killed the others. | 你杀了其他人 |
[32:34] | They got what they deserved. | 他们是罪有应得 |
[32:46] | You kill me, you don’t get your money. | 你杀了我就拿不到钱 |
[32:52] | Whatever Ran promised, I’ll make sure you get it, and more. | 不管兰恩承诺了什么 我都会给你更多 |
[32:58] | Come on, Mando. | 拜托 曼达人 |
[33:02] | Be reasonable. | 理智点 |
[33:09] | You were hired to do a job, right? | 你是受雇抓猎物的吧 |
[33:14] | So do it. | 那就抓我吧 |
[33:17] | Isn’t that your code? | 这不是你的准则吗 |
[33:20] | Aren’t you a man of honor? | 你不是个有荣誉感的人吗 |
[35:07] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[35:09] | No questions asked. That’s the policy, right? | 不问问题 这是规矩 对吧 |
[35:12] | Yeah. That is the policy. | 没错 这就是规矩 |
[35:15] | I did the job. | 我完成了任务 |
[35:16] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 你完成了 |
[35:25] | Just like the good old days. | 就像过去的美好时光 |
[35:27] | Yeah, just like the good old days. | 是啊 就像过去的美好时光 |
[36:09] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[36:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:40] | That bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[36:52] | I got a clear signal on the tracking beacon. | 跟踪信标有一个清晰信号 |
[36:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:07] | Are those X-wings? | 那是X翼战机吗 |
[37:08] | Yep. That’s definitely a tracking beacon. | 是的 那绝对是跟踪信标 |
[37:11] | Looks like they’re launching a gunship. | 看起来他们在发射炮艇机 |
[37:13] | Copy. Goin’ in. | 收到 上吧 |
[37:44] | I told you that was a bad idea. | 我说了这是个坏主意 |