时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The Empire is gone, Mando. | 已经没有帝国了 曼达人 |
[00:07] | This asset was of extreme importance to me. | 它对我至关重要 |
[00:11] | I had to ensure its delivery. | 我得要保证我能拿到它 |
[00:14] | He’s not a local warlord. | 他不是地方上的军阀 |
[00:16] | He’s Imperial. | 他是帝国的 |
[00:17] | I’m in. | 那我来 |
[00:18] | Our secrecy is our survival. | 我们的隐秘让我们得以生存 |
[00:21] | Our survival is our strength. | 我们的生存让我们拥有力量 |
[00:24] | Our strength was once in our numbers. | 从前我们的力量来自于我们的数量 |
[00:26] | Now, we live in the shadows. | 现在我们不见天日地苟且 |
[00:29] | Our world was shattered by the Empire. | 我们的世界被帝国给粉碎了 |
[00:36] | You’re going to have to relocate the covert. | 你得把神秘人物转移了 |
[00:38] | This is the way. | 此乃正道 |
[00:40] | In the wake of your destruction, it was left behind. | 你们捣毁了那里之后 它被丢下了 |
[00:43] | Is it still a hunter? | 它还是猎手吗 |
[00:45] | No. But it will protect. | 不 但它会保护 |
[00:47] | You got a real thing for droids, don’t you? | 你对机器人还真有偏见 是吧 |
[00:50] | I got a real thing for that droid. | 我只是对那个机器人有偏见 |
[00:52] | Let me take the child to him… | 让我带孩子去见他… |
[00:54] | Let’s just kill him and get out of here. | 我们杀了他 离开这里 |
[00:55] | We both need the client to be eliminated. | 我们都想干掉客户 |
[00:57] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[00:58] | As long as the Imp lives, he’ll send hunters after the child. | 只要帝国人还活着 他就会派猎人追杀那个孩子 |
[01:00] | It’s a trap. | 这是陷阱 |
[01:02] | – Have they brought the child? – Yes, they have. | -他们把孩子带来了吗 -带来了 |
[01:08] | You have something I want. | 你们有我想要的东西 |
[01:11] | Kuiil? Are you there? | 奎尔 你在吗 |
[01:14] | In a few moments… | 再过一会儿… |
[01:17] | Kuiil! Are you there? | 奎尔 在吗 |
[01:19] | …It will be mine. | 它就是我的了 |
[02:26] | Speeder bikes have arrived at the checkpoint with the asset. | 飞行摩托携带目标已经抵达哨卡 |
[02:29] | Awaiting confirmation. | 等待确认 |
[02:32] | Knock it off! | 别出声 |
[02:35] | Waiting for confirmation to continue into town. | 是否继续进城 等待确认 |
[02:38] | That’s a go to proceed, | 可以继续 |
[02:39] | but I advise you to double-check. | 但我建议你们再确认一下 |
[02:41] | The Moff just touched down | 星区总督一落地 |
[02:42] | and already took out a squad of local troopers. | 就已经消灭了一队本地的士兵 |
[02:46] | Standing by. | 原地待命 |
[02:50] | Did he just say that Gideon killed his own men? | 他刚刚是说吉迪恩杀了他自己的人吗 |
[02:54] | Oh, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[02:56] | These guys like to lay down the law | 这些家伙初到一个地方 |
[02:57] | when they first arrive into town. | 总喜欢给人来个下马威 |
[02:59] | You know how it is. | 你明白的 |
[03:02] | I said, shut up. | 我说了别出声 |
[03:05] | What is that thing, anyway? | 那东西到底是什么啊 |
[03:07] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:08] | Maybe Moff wants to eat it. I don’t ask questions. | 也许星区总督想要吃了它 我不问问题 |
[03:13] | Can I see it? | 我能看看它吗 |
[03:14] | Did you not just hear that | 难道你刚才没听见 |
[03:15] | Moff Gideon killed a dozen of his own troopers to make a point. | 星区总督吉迪恩杀了十几个自己的兵来树军威 |
[03:18] | – Okay. – I get that point. | -行了 -这军威我领教了 |
[03:21] | – Do you get the point? – Yes. | -你领教了没有 -领教了 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[03:50] | Should we offer that thing some water? | 我们要不要给那东西喝点水 |
[03:52] | You just wanna look at it. | 你就是想看看它 |
[03:54] | So what? You got to see it! | 是又怎么样 你都看见了 |
[03:55] | Barely. | 就一眼 |
[03:56] | I mean, I grabbed it up off the ground | 我把它从地上抓起来 |
[03:57] | and I stuffed it in the sack. | 往包里一塞 |
[04:00] | It’s more than I got to see it. | 那也比我看见的多啊 |
[04:01] | Look, I’m not taking it out of this bag | 在亲手交给星区总督之前 |
[04:03] | until I deliver it to the Moff. | 我是不会把它从包里拿出来的 |
[04:05] | Fine. Okay. Stop asking. | 好吧 行了 不问了 |
[04:12] | Let me check on this thing. This is crazy. | 我问问 太蠢了 |
[04:15] | Any update yet? | 有什么进展吗 |
[04:16] | That’s a negative. Still waiting on confirmation. | 没有 仍然在等待确认 |
[04:19] | He just killed an officer for interrupting him, | 他刚刚杀了个军官 因为他被打断了 |
[04:21] | so this might take a while. | 恐怕还要等一阵子 |
[04:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:24] | – Standing by still. – Unbelievable. | -继续原地待命 -难以置信 |
[04:29] | Hey, how long has it been since that thing moved? | 那东西有多久没动了 |
[04:31] | I don’t know, like a minute or two. Don’t worry. | 不知道 一两分钟吧 别担心 |
[04:34] | Uh, it’s been way longer than a minute. | 可不止一分钟了 |
[04:37] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[04:38] | Shouldn’t we check and see if it’s still alive? | 难道我们不得看看它是不是还活着吗 |
[04:40] | You hit it pretty hard. | 你打得挺狠的 |
[04:41] | You just wanna see it. | 你就是想看看它 |
[04:42] | We should check and see if it’s hurt. | 我们应该看看它是不是受伤了 |
[04:44] | The last thing that you want is to give Gideon a bag | 你绝对不希望把袋子交给吉迪恩 |
[04:46] | and have him open it and find whatever is dead… | 而他打开以后发现里面的东西死了吧… |
[04:48] | Okay. Okay, look. Here you go. See? | 好 给你看 怎么样 |
[04:50] | Take a peek. Everything’s fine. | 看一眼 好好的呢 |
[04:53] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[04:55] | I don’t know. It’s a pet or something. | 我不知道 宠物之类的吧 |
[04:56] | A pet? I thought you… | 宠物 你不是说… |
[05:02] | Serves you right. | 活该 |
[05:04] | Stop that. | 住手 |
[05:06] | Identify yourself! | 来者何人 |
[05:07] | I am IG-11. | 我是IG-11 |
[05:09] | I am this child’s nurse droid | 我是这孩子的护理机器人 |
[05:11] | and require that you remand him to me immediately. | 我要求你们立即把他交还给我 |
[05:13] | A nurse droid? | 护理机器人 |
[05:14] | I thought it was a hunter. Aren’t IGs usually hunters? | 我还以为是猎手 IG机器人不都是猎手吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah, well, evidently this one’s a nurse. | 很显然这个是护理 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry, nurse, but you’re gonna have to get out of here. | 对不起 护理 但你得离开这 |
[05:25] | Are you refusing my request? | 你是违抗我的要求吗 |
[05:27] | No. | 不 |
[05:28] | I’m telling you to get out of here. | 我是命令你离开这 |
[05:48] | That was unpleasant. | 那场面可不太愉快 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看见了 |
[06:19] | Is there another way out? | 还有别的出口吗 |
[06:20] | No, that’s it. | 没有 只有这个 |
[06:24] | – What about the sewers? – Sewers? | -下水道呢 -下水道 |
[06:26] | The Mandalorians have a covert down in the sewers. | 曼达洛人在下水道里有个隐蔽所 |
[06:28] | If we can get down there, they can help us escape. | 如果我们能下去 他们就能帮我们逃跑 |
[06:31] | Yeah, sewers are good. | 下水道很好 |
[06:32] | Checking for access points. | 查找入口 |
[06:37] | What the hell are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[06:53] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[07:00] | They’re setting up an E-Web. | 他们在架设E-Web重型连发炮 |
[07:04] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[07:09] | I found the sewer vent. | 我找到下水道口了 |
[07:10] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里吧 |
[07:33] | It’s assembled! How long until that thing’s cleared? | 组装完成 你们还要拆多久 |
[07:35] | – Blow it. – I’m out of charges. | -轰开 -我没子弹了 |
[07:38] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[07:48] | Your astute panic suggests | 你们这么惊慌就表示 |
[07:51] | that you understand your situation. | 你了解你现在的处境 |
[07:53] | I would prefer to avoid any further violence, | 我希望避免任何进一步的暴力 |
[07:57] | and encourage a moment of consideration. | 提议大家考虑一下现状 |
[08:01] | Members of my escort have completed assembly | 我的随行人员已经完成 |
[08:04] | of an E-Web heavy repeating blaster. | 一个E-Web重型连发炮的组装 |
[08:09] | If you are unfamiliar with this weapon, | 如果你不熟悉这种武器 |
[08:11] | I am sure that Republican Shock Trooper | 我确信共和国震击兵 |
[08:13] | Cara Synthia Dune of Alderaan | 来自阿尔德兰的卡拉·辛西娅·杜恩 |
[08:15] | will advise you that she has witnessed | 会告诉你她见证了 |
[08:16] | many of her ranks vaporize mid-descent | 和她同级的其他人在面对这个型号的上一代 |
[08:20] | facing the predecessor of this particular model. | 是如何被轰得所剩无几 |
[08:26] | Or perhaps the decommissioned Mandalorian hunter, Din Djarin, | 退役的曼达洛猎人丁·贾林 |
[08:32] | has heard the songs of the Siege of Mandalore, | 听见了曼达洛围攻的歌 |
[08:36] | when gunships outfitted with similar ordnance | 当炮艇装备了类似的武器 |
[08:39] | laid waste to fields of Mandalorian recruits | 在千泪之夜中 |
[08:42] | in The Night of a Thousand Tears. | 把杀死无数曼达洛士兵 |
[08:47] | I advise disgraced Magistrate Greef Karga | 我建议叛变的地方官格里夫·卡尔加 |
[08:51] | to search the wisdom of his years | 回顾他人生中积累的智慧 |
[08:54] | and urge you to lay down your arms and come outside. | 并敦促你放下武器走出来 |
[08:59] | The structure you are trapped in will be razed in short order | 你被困的建筑将在短时间内被夷为平地 |
[09:03] | and your storied lives will come to an unceremonious end. | 你的传奇人生将会有一个随便的结尾 |
[09:10] | What do you propose? | 你有什么建议 |
[09:13] | Reasonable negotiation. | 合理的谈判 |
[09:17] | What assurance do you offer? | 你提供什么保证 |
[09:18] | If you’re asking if you can trust me, you cannot. | 如果你是问你能否信任我 你不能 |
[09:23] | Just as you betrayed our business arrangement, | 就像你背叛了我们的交易一样 |
[09:26] | I would gladly break any promise and watch you die at my hand. | 我很乐于违背任何承诺 看着你死在我手里 |
[09:31] | The assurance I give is this: I will act in my own self-interest, | 我做出的保证如下 我会为自身利益行动 |
[09:35] | which at this time involves your cooperation and benefit. | 此刻这需要你们的合作 也代表你们的利益 |
[09:43] | I will give you until nightfall, | 我给你到天黑的时间思考 |
[09:45] | and then I will have the E-Web cannon open fire. | 然后我会让E-Web枪扫射 |
[09:55] | I say we hear him out. | 我觉得我听明白了 |
[09:57] | The minute we open that door, we’re dead. | 我们一开门就会死 |
[09:59] | We’re dead if we don’t. | 不开门也是死 |
[10:01] | At least out there, we’ve got a shot. | 至少在外面 我们有机会 |
[10:03] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来容易 |
[10:04] | I’m a Rebel Shock Trooper. | 我是义军突击士兵 |
[10:06] | They’ll upload me to a Mind Flayer. | 他们会把我送给”夺心魔” |
[10:08] | Those aren’t real. That was just wartime propaganda. | 那些不是真的 那只是战时的宣传 |
[10:11] | I don’t care to find out. I’m shooting my way out of here. | 我不想知道 我要杀出一条路 |
[10:14] | What about you, Mando? | 你呢 曼达人 |
[10:16] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[10:20] | It’s Moff Gideon. | 吉迪恩星区总督 |
[10:21] | No. | 不 |
[10:23] | Moff Gideon was executed for war crimes. | 吉迪恩星区总督因战争罪被处决 |
[10:25] | It’s him. He knew my name. | 就是他 他知道我的名字 |
[10:27] | So? What does that prove? | 所以呢 这证明了什么 |
[10:29] | I haven’t heard that name spoken since I was a child. | 从我孩童时起 就没人提起这个名字了 |
[10:32] | On Mandalore? | 在曼达洛星球上吗 |
[10:33] | I was not born on Mandalore. | 我不是在曼达洛上出生的 |
[10:35] | But you’re a Mandalorian. | 但你是曼达洛人 |
[10:36] | Mandalorian isn’t a race. | 曼达洛人不是一个种族 |
[10:40] | It’s a creed. | 那是一种信条 |
[14:04] | I was a foundling. | 我是个弃婴 |
[14:05] | They raised me in the Fighting Corps. | 他们在战斗部队把我养大 |
[14:07] | I was treated as one of their own. | 我被当作他们的一员 |
[14:09] | When I came of age, I was sworn to the Creed. | 当我长大了 我就宣誓信条 |
[14:12] | The only record of my family name | 我唯一的姓氏记录 |
[14:14] | was in the registers of Mandalore. | 只有在曼达洛的记录上才有 |
[14:16] | Moff Gideon was an ISB Officer during the purge. | 吉迪恩星区总督在大清洗期间是帝国安全局的官员 |
[14:20] | That’s how I know it’s him. | 所以我才知道是他 |
[14:22] | That’s how he knows who we all are. | 所以他才知道我们都是谁 |
[14:24] | He says he needs us, | 他说他需要我们 |
[14:25] | which means the child got away safely. | 这意味着孩子安全地逃走了 |
[14:27] | I was worried when the Ugnaught didn’t respond, | 当乌格瑙特人没有回应的时候我很担心 |
[14:29] | but if they’d captured the kid, we’d already be dead. | 但如果他们抓住了那孩子 我们早就死了 |
[14:33] | Hail them again. | 再呼叫他们一次 |
[14:38] | Come in, Kuiil. | 回话 奎尔 |
[14:40] | Kuiil? | 奎尔 |
[14:41] | – Nothing. – They might have jammed the link. | -没有回应 -他们可能屏蔽了信号 |
[14:49] | Kuiil has been terminated. | 奎尔已经被杀了 |
[14:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[14:54] | I am fulfilling my base function. | 我正在履行我的基本职能 |
[14:56] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[14:57] | To nurse and protect. | 护理和保护 |
[15:07] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[15:07] | Look alive. | 注意 |
[15:49] | Look! | 看 |
[16:17] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[18:40] | Burn them out. | 把他们烧出来 |
[18:45] | Stay with me, buddy. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 坚持住 伙计 我们会把你带出去的 |
[18:48] | This is our only path out. Can you clear it? | 这是我们唯一的出路 你能把它弄开吗 |
[18:53] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[18:54] | If you go near this child, | 如果你靠近这个孩子 |
[18:56] | I will no choice but to kill you. | 我别无选择 只能杀了你 |
[18:58] | I understand. Can you do anything to move the grate? | 我理解 你能把栅栏移开吗 |
[19:01] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[19:05] | Oh, I love IG units. | 我喜欢IG机器人 |
[19:08] | I’m not gonna make it. Go. | 我不行了 去吧 |
[19:10] | Shut up. You just got your bell rung. You’ll be fine. | 闭嘴 你只是被打晕了 没事的 |
[19:14] | Leave me. | 别管我 |
[19:19] | I’m gonna need to take this thing off. | 我得把这东西摘了 |
[19:20] | No. You leave me. | 不 别管我 |
[19:24] | You make sure the child is safe. | 你要确保孩子安全 |
[19:27] | Here. | 给 |
[19:30] | When you get to the Mandalorian covert, you show them that. | 当你到了曼达洛人的藏身点 你就给他们看 |
[19:34] | You tell them it’s from Din Djarin. | 你告诉他们是丁·贾林的 |
[19:37] | You tell them the foundling was in my protection, | 你告诉他们弃婴是由我保护的 |
[19:40] | and they’ll help you. | 他们就会帮你 |
[19:41] | We can make it. | 我们能做到的 |
[19:51] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 走吧 |
[19:53] | I’m not gonna make it and you know it. | 我不行了 你知道的 |
[20:13] | You protect the child. | 你保护孩子 |
[20:15] | I can hold them back long enough for you to escape. | 我可以尽力拖延住他们 足够让你逃走 |
[20:18] | Let me have a warrior’s death. | 让我以战士应有的方式死去 |
[20:20] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[20:22] | This is the way. | 此乃正道 |
[21:22] | Come on! It’s open, let’s go! | 快点 门开了 我们走 |
[21:26] | Go. Go. | 去吧 快走 |
[21:29] | We have to move! Now! | 我们得走了 立刻 |
[21:33] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:36] | Escape and protect this child. | 逃走并保护这个孩子 |
[21:38] | I will stay with the Mandalorian. | 我会和曼达洛人待在一起 |
[21:44] | Promise me you’ll bring him. | 答应我 你会带上他 |
[21:46] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[22:03] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[22:05] | Do what? | 动什么手 |
[22:06] | Just get it over with. | 赶紧结束吧 |
[22:09] | I’d rather you kill me than some Imp. | 与其被帝国杀死 我更希望死在你手下 |
[22:12] | I told you. I am no longer a hunter. | 我告诉过你 我不是猎人了 |
[22:14] | I am a nurse droid. | 我是护理机器人 |
[22:17] | IGs are all hunters. | IG机器人都是猎人 |
[22:19] | Not this one. I was reprogrammed. | 我不是 我的程序被重写过 |
[22:23] | I need to remove your helmet if I am to save you. | 如果要救你 我得先取下你的头盔 |
[22:29] | Try it and I’ll kill you. | 你试试看 我会杀了你 |
[22:34] | It is forbidden. | 这是禁令 |
[22:37] | No living thing has seen me without my helmet | 在我发誓严守信条之后 |
[22:39] | since I swore the Creed. | 没有生物见过头盔下的我 |
[22:44] | I am not a living thing. | 我不是生物 |
[22:55] | This is a bacta spray. It will heal you in a matter of hours. | 这是巴克塔喷雾 几小时内就可以治愈你 |
[23:00] | You have suffered damage to your central processing unit. | 你的中央处理系统受到了伤害 |
[23:05] | You mean my brain? | 你是指我的脑部 |
[23:07] | That was a joke. It is meant to put you at ease. | 这是个笑话 想让你放松一下 |
[23:37] | I got you. | 我来扶你 |
[23:55] | Do you know which way to go? | 你知道该走哪条路吗 |
[23:56] | No. I don’t know these tunnels. | 不 我不了解这些隧道 |
[23:58] | I’ve only entered from the bazaar. | 我只从集市进来过 |
[24:04] | Well, if we get the smell of sulfur and we follow it, | 如果跟着硫磺的气味走 |
[24:07] | it’ll lead us up to the plains where the river flows. | 就会带我们到河流流经的的平原 |
[24:09] | And the Imps will catch us before we make it to the ship. | 帝国会在我们赶到飞船之前就杀了我们 |
[24:12] | We need the Mandalorians to escort us to safety. | 我们需要曼达洛人护送我们到安全的地方 |
[24:21] | Ugh, this place is a maze. | 这地方就像迷宫一样 |
[24:23] | Stop. | 停下 |
[24:26] | I can stand. | 我可以站立了 |
[24:27] | The bacta infusion is working. | 巴克塔喷雾起效了 |
[24:30] | I’ll try to find tracks. | 我去找路 |
[24:33] | We’re close. | 我们快到了 |
[24:37] | Turn here. | 在这转弯 |
[25:33] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[25:34] | You go. Take the ship. | 你们走吧 开走飞船 |
[25:36] | I can’t leave it this way. | 我不能就这么离开 |
[25:38] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[25:40] | Is this the work of your bounty hunters? | 这是你赏金猎人的杰作吗 |
[25:42] | No. | 不 |
[25:43] | When you left the system and took the prize, the fighting ended | 当你拿上赏金 离开系统 战斗就结束了 |
[25:46] | and the hunters just melted away. | 那些猎人就会自行消失 |
[25:48] | You know how it is. | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[25:50] | They’re mercenaries. They’re not zealots. | 他们是雇佣军 不是狂徒 |
[25:52] | Did you do this? Did you? | 是不是你干的 是不是 |
[25:55] | – No! – It was not his fault. | -不 -不是他的错 |
[25:59] | We revealed ourselves. | 是我们自己暴露了 |
[26:02] | We knew what could happen if we left the covert. | 我们早就知道离开藏身处之后会发生什么 |
[26:07] | The Imperials arrived shortly thereafter. | 帝国不久之后就赶到了 |
[26:11] | This is what resulted. | 这就是结局 |
[26:15] | Did any survive? | 有人活下来了吗 |
[26:17] | I hope so. Some may have escaped off-world. | 我希望如此 有些人可能已经逃离了星球 |
[26:24] | Come with us. | 和我们一起走 |
[26:26] | No. | 不 |
[26:27] | I will not abandon this place until I have salvaged what remains. | 在我回收完这些废墟之前 我不会离开这个地方 |
[27:05] | Show me the one whose safety deemed such destruction. | 让我看看 到底为了保护谁的安全才造成了这种破坏 |
[27:11] | This is the one. | 就是它 |
[27:13] | This is the one that you hunted, then saved? | 你先去猎杀它 然后又救了它 |
[27:16] | Yes. The one that saved me as well. | 没错 它也救过我 |
[27:20] | – From the mudhorn? – Yes. | -泥角兽 -没错 |
[27:24] | It looks helpless. | 它看上去挺没用的 |
[27:27] | It’s injured, but it is not helpless. | 它受伤了 但它并非无用 |
[27:30] | Its species can move objects with its mind. | 它的种族可以通过意念移动物体 |
[27:33] | I know of such things. | 我知道这种东西 |
[27:36] | The songs of eons past tell of battles | 万古之前的诗歌中 |
[27:39] | between Mandalore The Great, | 记载了曼达洛大帝 |
[27:41] | and an order of sorcerers called Jedi | 和一个叫绝地武士的巫师教团之间的战争 |
[27:44] | that fought with such powers. | 他们就会运用这种力量进行战斗 |
[27:46] | It is an enemy? | 它是敌人吗 |
[27:48] | No. Its kind were enemies, but this individual is not. | 不 它的族人是敌人 但它不是 |
[27:54] | What is it? | 那它是什么 |
[27:55] | It is a foundling. | 它是弃婴 |
[27:59] | By Creed, it is in your care. | 根据信条 你得负责照顾它 |
[28:04] | You wish me to train this thing? | 你希望我训练它 |
[28:06] | It is too weak. It would die. | 它太虚弱了 会死的 |
[28:08] | You have no choice. You must reunite it with its own kind. | 你别无选择 必须让它和族人团聚 |
[28:13] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[28:14] | This, you must determine. | 你必须自己确定 |
[28:17] | You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of this creature | 你希望我在整个星系中找到它的家 |
[28:20] | and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers? | 还要把他送回敌对的巫师族 |
[28:24] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[28:32] | These tunnels will be lousy with Imps in a matter of minutes. | 几分钟之内 帝国人就会冲进这些隧道 |
[28:35] | We should at least discuss an escape plan. | 我们至少应该讨论一下逃脱计划 |
[28:38] | If you follow the descending tunnel, | 顺着下降的隧道走 |
[28:40] | it will lead you to the underground river. | 就会到达地下河 |
[28:42] | It flows downstream toward the lava flats. | 河会向下流到熔岩平原上 |
[28:46] | I think we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[28:47] | I’m staying. | 我留下 |
[28:48] | I need to help her and I need to heal. | 我得帮她 而且我需要康复 |
[28:50] | You must go. | 你必须走了 |
[28:51] | A foundling is in your care. | 你得照顾这个弃婴 |
[28:54] | By Creed, until it is of age or reunited with its own kind, | 根据信条 直到它成年或是和族人团聚之前 |
[29:00] | you are as its father. | 你如同它父亲 |
[29:07] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[29:11] | You have earned your Signet. | 你已经赢得了印记 |
[29:28] | You are a clan of two. | 你们是两个人的家族 |
[29:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:35] | I will wear this with honor. | 我会光荣地戴上这枚印记 |
[29:47] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[29:48] | IG, please guard the outer hallway. | IG机器人 请守好外面的走廊 |
[29:50] | A scouting party draws near. | 有一队侦察兵正在逼近 |
[29:54] | Hang on. I don’t do the baby thing. | 等等 我不太会照顾孩子 |
[29:59] | I have one more gift for your journey. | 我还为你的行程准备了一份礼物 |
[30:02] | Have you trained in the Rising Phoenix? | 你在浴火之凤中训练过吗 |
[30:05] | When I was a boy. Yes. | 是的 在我小时候 |
[30:07] | Then this will make you complete. | 这会让你更完整 |
[30:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:14] | When you have healed, you will begin your drills. | 等你康复后 就得开始进行训练 |
[30:17] | Until you know it, it will not listen to your commands. | 在你掌握之前 它不会服从你的命令 |
[30:19] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:33] | You are protected. | 你们安全了 |
[30:36] | More will come. You must go. | 还会有更多人来 你必须走了 |
[30:38] | Come with us. | 和我们一起走 |
[30:39] | My place is here. | 这里是我的地盘 |
[30:41] | Restock your munitions. | 补充你们的弹药 |
[30:45] | IG, carry this for Din Djarin until he is well enough to wear it. | IG 替丁·贾林拿着 直到他能穿为止 |
[30:51] | Now, go. | 走吧 |
[30:52] | Down to the river and across the plains. | 顺河流直下 穿过平原 |
[30:57] | Be safe on your journey. | 一路顺风 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:30] | Hey, mando. | 曼达人 |
[31:32] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[31:36] | I said, where are they? | 问你呢 他们在哪里 |
[32:08] | This is the lava river. | 这是熔岩河 |
[32:16] | The ferry droid is fried. | 渡轮机器人坏了 |
[32:18] | Yeah, but if we push the boat out, | 嗯 但是如果我们把船推出去 |
[32:20] | we can get it to float downstream. | 就可以让它顺流而下 |
[32:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:23] | Looks old. Will it take the heat? | 看上去很旧 能承受高温吗 |
[32:24] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[32:26] | Guess not. | 好像没有 |
[32:32] | Push! | 用力 |
[32:35] | Come on! What’re you doing? | 快点 你在干什么 |
[32:36] | – Let’s try this. – Push! | -试试这个 -用力 |
[32:42] | You guys mind getting out of the way? | 你们能让开吗 |
[32:51] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[32:55] | Watch your feet. It’s molten lava. | 小心脚 这是熔岩 |
[32:57] | No kidding. | 可不嘛 |
[33:18] | I don’t suppose anybody here speaks droid? | 这里没人能和机器人沟通吧 |
[33:21] | I believe he is asking where we would like to go. | 他应该在问我们想去哪里 |
[33:25] | Down river. To the lava flat. | 顺流而下 去熔岩滩 |
[33:56] | That’s it. We’re free! | 到了 我们自由了 |
[34:04] | No. | 不 |
[34:05] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[34:06] | Stormtroopers. They’re flanking the mouth of the tunnel. | 暴风兵 他们在隧道口的两侧 |
[34:09] | It looks like an entire platoon. They must know we’re coming. | 看起来有一整排 他们知道我们要出去 |
[34:13] | Stop the boat. | 停船 |
[34:15] | Hey, Droid, I said stop the boat. | 机器人 我说了停船 |
[34:20] | I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话 |
[34:21] | I said stop! | 我说了停船 |
[34:29] | We’re still moving. | 我们还在移动 |
[34:31] | Looks like we fight. | 看来必须得动手了 |
[34:33] | There are too many. | 他们人太多了 |
[34:34] | Then what do you suggest? ‘Cause I can’t surrender. | 那你有什么建议 我不能投降 |
[34:36] | They will not be satisfied with anything less than the child. | 他们的目标只有这个孩子 |
[34:39] | This is unacceptable. | 这是不能接受的 |
[34:40] | I will eliminate the enemy and you will escape. | 我来消灭敌人 你们赶紧逃 |
[34:43] | You don’t have that kind of firepower, pal. | 你没有这种火力 伙计 |
[34:45] | You wouldn’t even get to daylight. | 你撑不到出口的 |
[34:47] | That is not my objective. | 这不是我的目标 |
[34:49] | We’re getting close. Saddle up. | 快到了 准备好 |
[34:53] | I still have the security protocols from my manufacturer. | 我还有制造商的安全协议 |
[34:57] | If my designs are compromised, I must self-destruct. | 如果我的设计遭到破坏 就必须自毁 |
[35:00] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:01] | I am not permitted to be captured. I must be destroyed. | 我不能被抓 我必须被摧毁 |
[35:04] | Are we gonna keep talking, or get out of here? | 我们是要吵架 还是逃出这里 |
[35:07] | I can no longer carry this for you. | 我不能再帮你拿这个了 |
[35:11] | Nor can I watch over the child. | 我也无法照看孩子了 |
[35:13] | Wait. You can’t self-destruct. | 等等 你不能自毁 |
[35:16] | Your base command is to watch the child. | 你的基本指令是照看孩子 |
[35:17] | That supersedes your manufacturer’s protocol, right? | 这个高于你们制造商的协议 对吧 |
[35:21] | – Right? – This is correct. | -对吧 -正确 |
[35:23] | Good. Now, grab a blaster | 很好 拿上爆能枪 |
[35:24] | and help us shoot our way out. | 帮我们冲出去 |
[35:25] | Victory through combat is impossible. | 通过战斗取胜是不可能的 |
[35:27] | We will be captured. The child will be lost. | 我们会被抓 孩子会被抢走 |
[35:30] | Sadly, there is no scenario where the child is saved, | 很可惜 如果想保住孩子 |
[35:33] | in which I survive. | 就必须牺牲我 |
[35:35] | Listen, you’re not going anywhere. | 你老实待着 |
[35:37] | We need you. Let’s just come up with a… | 我们需要你 让我们想一个 |
[35:38] | Please tell me the child will be safe in your care. | 请告诉我 你会好好照顾这个孩子 |
[35:41] | If you do so, I can default to my secondary command. | 只要你答应我 我就可以启动辅助指令 |
[35:44] | But you’ll be destroyed. | 但你会被毁灭的 |
[35:46] | And you will live, and I will have served my purpose. | 这样你就活下来了 我也完成了我的使命 |
[35:51] | No. We need you. | 不 我们需要你 |
[35:53] | There is nothing to be sad about. I have never been alive. | 没什么可难过的 我又不是人 |
[35:56] | I’m not sad. | 我不难过 |
[35:58] | Yes, you are. I’m a nurse droid. I’ve analyzed your voice. | 你很难过 我是护理机器人 我分析了你的声音 |
[36:10] | IG? | IG机器人 |
[36:13] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:46] | Manufacturer’s protocol dictates I cannot be captured. | 制造商的协议规定我不能被抓 |
[36:52] | I must be destroyed. | 我必须被毁灭 |
[37:28] | Moff Gideon! | 吉迪恩星区总督 |
[37:44] | – He missed! – He won’t next time. | -他打偏了 -下次不会了 |
[37:46] | Our blasters are useless against him. | 我们的爆能枪对他毫无用处 |
[37:48] | Let’s make the baby do the magic hand thing. | 让孩子使用魔法之手吧 |
[37:50] | Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing. | 宝宝 使用魔法之手 |
[37:56] | – I’m out of ideas. – I’m not. | -我没办法了 -我有 |
[37:58] | Here he comes! | 他来了 |
[39:20] | No! | 不 |
[39:43] | That was impressive, Mando. Very impressive. | 太厉害了 曼达人 非常厉害 |
[39:48] | It looks like your Guild rates have just gone up. | 你的工会佣金价好像上升了 |
[39:51] | Any more stormtroopers? | 还有暴风兵吗 |
[39:53] | I think we cleaned up the town. | 这里应该没有了 |
[39:55] | I’m thinking of staying around just to be sure. | 我想待一段时间 以防万一 |
[40:00] | – You’re staying here? – Well, why not? | -你要留在这里 -有何不可 |
[40:03] | Nevarro is a very fine planet. | 尼瓦罗是一颗非常美丽的星球 |
[40:05] | And now that the scum and villainy have been washed away, | 现在糟粕和罪恶已被洗净 |
[40:08] | it’s very respectable again. | 它又恢复辉煌了 |
[40:10] | As a bounty hunter hive? | 作为赏金猎人的老巢吗 |
[40:13] | Some of my favorite people are bounty hunters. | 我最喜欢的人也有赏金猎人啊 |
[40:16] | And perhaps, this specimen of soldier | 也许这个士兵的样本 |
[40:19] | might consider joining our ranks. | 可能会考虑加入我们的行列 |
[40:22] | Yeah. I’ve got some clerical concerns regarding my chain code. | 我的链码有点问题 |
[40:25] | And if you would agree to become my enforcer, | 如果你同意成为我的执行者 |
[40:27] | clerical concerns would be the least of your worries. | 你最不必担心的就是这些繁文缛节 |
[40:31] | But you, my friend, | 但是你 我的朋友 |
[40:33] | you will be welcome back into the Guild with open arms. | 工会非常欢迎你的回归 |
[40:36] | So, go off, enjoy yourself. | 走吧 好好享受 |
[40:39] | And when you’re ready to return, | 当你准备好回来的时候 |
[40:41] | you will have the pick of all quarries. | 所有的任务随你挑选 |
[40:50] | I’m afraid I have more pressing matters at hand. | 我手头还有更要紧的事 |
[40:59] | Take care of this little one. | 照顾好这个小家伙 |
[41:04] | Or maybe, it’ll take care of you. | 或许是它照顾你 |
[42:07] | What do you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[42:21] | I didn’t think I’d see this again. | 我以为我再也见不到它了 |
[42:29] | Why don’t you hang onto that? | 你好好保管吧 |