时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:10] | I am told that you can lead me to others of my kind. | 有人说你能指引我去找我的同类 |
[00:12] | Come on. It’s uncouth to talk business immediately. | 好了 马上就谈生意不大礼貌 |
[00:19] | All right, stop! I’ll tell you where he is. | 好了 别 我告诉你他在哪儿 |
[00:22] | The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear it by the Gotra. | 在莫斯佩尔戈城 我以家团之名起誓 |
[00:25] | Oh! This little thing has had me worried sick. | 我担心死这小东西了 |
[00:31] | I need your help. Where is Mos Pelgo? | 我需要你的帮助 莫斯佩尔戈在哪儿 |
[00:33] | It’s an old mining settlement. Not much to speak of. | 是个旧采矿点 那没什么好说的 |
[00:37] | Where did you get the armor? | 你从哪儿弄到的盔甲 |
[00:38] | Bought it off some Jawas. | 从贾瓦人手里买的 |
[00:40] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[00:41] | I’m sure you call the shots where you come from, | 我相信在你的地盘你是老大 |
[00:44] | but ’round here, I’m the one tells folks what to do. | 可在这片地头 只有我才能发号施令 |
[00:49] | Help me kill it, I’ll give you the armor. | 帮我杀了它 我把盔甲给你 |
[00:51] | – That’s the krayt dragon. – It’s bigger’n I guessed. | -就是那条克雷特龙 -比我以为的大得多 |
[01:08] | This was well-earned. Thank you. | 这笔交易太划算了 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Get the Child! | 去抓孩子 |
[03:20] | Wait! Don’t hurt the Child. | 等等 别伤害孩子 |
[03:24] | If you put one mark on him, | 如果你伤他一根毫毛 |
[03:25] | there’s no place you will be able to hide from me. | 你就无处藏身了 |
[03:29] | We can strike a bargain. There’s a lot of value in this wreckage. | 我们可以做笔买卖 这堆残骸里有很多值钱货 |
[03:34] | Take your pick. | 随你挑 |
[03:39] | But leave the Child. | 不过你要放了那孩子 |
[03:48] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[03:54] | Here. It’s yours. | 给 是你的了 |
[03:59] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[04:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:01] | 第十章 乘客 | |
[06:05] | I don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[06:06] | Looks like someone’s gonna be goin’ home empty-handed. | 看来有人要空手而归了 |
[06:16] | You finally found a Mandalorian and ya killed him? | 你总算找到了个曼达洛人 结果你还杀了他吗 |
[06:19] | He wasn’t Mandalorian. I bought this armor off of him, though. | 他不是曼达洛人 不过我从他那买了这副盔甲 |
[06:23] | – What’d that set you back? – Killed the krayt dragon for him. | -花了多少钱 -我替他屠了条克雷特龙 |
[06:27] | Is that all? | 就这样 |
[06:28] | He was my last lead on finding other Mandalorians. | 我寻找其他曼达洛人的线索在他这断了 |
[06:33] | Okay. Well, you might be in luck. | 好吧 你可能走运了 |
[06:36] | Dr. Mandible says he can connect you with someone who can help you, | 大颚博士说 如果你在这轮替他下注 |
[06:39] | if you cover his call this round. | 他就能为你联系到能帮到你的人 |
[06:41] | It’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[06:44] | What’s the bet? | 赌注是什么 |
[06:47] | – Five hundred. – That’s a high-stakes game. | -五百 -赌注真高 |
[06:50] | Hey, he’s on a hot streak. | 他手气正旺呢 |
[06:58] | Is the pot right? | 赌注总额对吧 |
[07:01] | Ha! Idiot’s Array! Pay up, thorax! | 笨蛋组合 给钱吧 胸节 |
[07:05] | I thought you said he was on a hot streak? | 你不是说他手气正旺吗 |
[07:07] | Stop your cryin’. You’ll rust. | 别哭了 当心盔甲会生锈 |
[07:12] | All right. He says the contact will rendezvous at the hangar. | 好了 他说联系人会在机库会合 |
[07:18] | They’ll tell you where to find some Mandalorians. | 他们会告诉你去哪找曼达洛人 |
[07:21] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 这就是你想要的 对吧 |
[07:23] | – Yes. – All right, well, stop your mopin’. | -是的 -好了 别闷闷不乐了 |
[07:26] | More importantly, did you bring back any of that dragon meat? | 更重要的是 你有带回些龙肉吗 |
[07:29] | Better not have any maggots on it. I don’t like maggots. | 上面最好别有蛆 我不喜欢蛆 |
[07:44] | Hey, don’t overcook it, Treadwell. | 嘿 别烤过头了 如履平地机器人 |
[07:46] | I like it medium rare! | 我喜欢五分熟 |
[07:48] | I’m not some Rodian, for crying out loud. | 我又不是罗迪亚人 搞什么名堂 |
[07:52] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好了 是这样的 |
[07:54] | A Mandalorian covert is close. | 附近有个曼达洛人的秘密窝点 |
[07:56] | It’s in this sector, one system trailing. | 就在这个星区 拖尾向一个行星系 |
[07:58] | Are they the ones that left Nevarro? | 是离开内瓦罗的那些人吗 |
[08:00] | Don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[08:01] | All I know is that the contact will lead you to them. | 我只知道这个联系人会带你去找他们 |
[08:03] | – How much will it cost me? – Well, that’s the great news. It’s free. | -要价多少 -告诉你个好消息 不收钱 |
[08:07] | Aside from a finder’s fee, of course. | 当然 中间人的报酬免不了 |
[08:09] | – What’s the not-great news? – Nothing. It’s all great. | -有什么不好的消息吗 -没有 一切都很好 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:14] | However, there is one small skank in the scud pie. | 不过 有点美中不足 |
[08:18] | Which is? | 怎么说 |
[08:19] | The contact wants passage to the system. | 那个联系人想搭船去那个行星系 |
[08:23] | – Do you vouch for them? – On my life. | -你能为他们担保吗 -以我的生命担保 |
[08:27] | – Fine. – And… | -好的 -还有 |
[08:30] | no hyperdrive. | 别用超空间驱动器 |
[08:32] | You want me to travel sublight? Deal’s off. | 你要我亚光速飞行吗 那没得谈 |
[08:34] | It’s one sector over. | 就隔一个星区而已 |
[08:35] | Moving fast is the only thing keeping me safe. | 我之所以现在还安全 全靠跑得快 |
[08:38] | These are mitigating circumstances. | 这是防护性措施 |
[08:40] | What do you mean “mitigating”? | 防护性是什么意思 |
[08:49] | I’m not a taxi service. | 我又不是车夫 |
[08:51] | I know, I know, I hear you. | 我知道 我知道 你已经说过了 |
[08:52] | But I can vouch for her. | 但我可以为她担保 |
[08:59] | What’s the cargo? | 货物是什么 |
[09:05] | It’s her spawn. | 是她的卵子 |
[09:07] | She needs her eggs fertilized by the equinox | 她的卵子需要在春分时受精 |
[09:09] | or her line will end. | 不然她的血系就会终结 |
[09:11] | If you jump into hyperspace, they’ll die. | 如果你走超空间 它们就会失活 |
[09:13] | She said her husband has settled | 她说 她丈夫已经 |
[09:15] | on the estuary moon of Trask | 在气态巨行星科尔艾本星系中的 |
[09:17] | in the system of the gas giant Kol Iben. | 特拉斯克河口卫星上安家了 |
[09:19] | – She said all that? – I paraphrased. | -她说了这么多吗 -我意译了一下 |
[09:26] | Is she sure there are Mandalorians there? | 她确定那里有曼达洛人吗 |
[09:34] | She said her husband has seen them. | 她说她丈夫在那儿看到了他们 |
[09:47] | Do you know the husband? | 你认识她丈夫吗 |
[09:49] | No. I met her ten minutes before you walked in. | 不认识 我在你进来前十分钟才第一次见到她 |
[09:51] | I thought you said you vouched for her on your life. | 你不是说你可以为她以性命担保吗 |
[09:54] | What can I say, I’m an excellent judge of character. | 我能说什么呢 我看人一向很准 |
[10:06] | Now, I’m gonna ask you to stay strapped in whenever you’re seated. | 现在 我要请你在行程中系好安全带 |
[10:10] | Traveling sublight is a bit dicey these days. | 最近进行亚光航行会有点麻烦 |
[10:14] | Whether it’s pirates or warlords, | 不管是海盗还是军阀 |
[10:17] | someone either ends up with a nice chunk of change or your ship. | 他们要么让你交钱要么要你交船 |
[10:24] | I don’t speak whatever language that is. You speak Huttese? | 我不知道你说的什么语言 你会赫特语吗 |
[11:22] | So, I’m gonna hit the rack. I’ve set the nav for our course. | 我要去眯一会儿 我已经设定好了航向 |
[11:26] | It’s gonna take a while. I recommend you get some rest. | 旅程还长 我建议你休息一会儿 |
[11:40] | Kid? | 孩子 |
[11:46] | No, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[11:48] | That is not food. Don’t do that again. | 这不是吃的 别再这么做了 |
[11:53] | Nap time. | 小睡时间 |
[12:22] | Razor Crest, M-One-Eleven. | 剃刀冠号 M-1-11 |
[12:23] | Come in, Razor Crest. Do you copy? | 回话 剃刀冠号 收到消息了吗 |
[12:34] | This is Razor Crest. Is there a problem? | 这里是剃刀冠号 有什么问题吗 |
[12:37] | We noticed your transponder is not emitting. | 我们发现你的应答器没有正常发信号 |
[12:40] | Yes, I’m pre-Empire surplus. | 是的 这是艘前帝国的剩余旧船 |
[12:43] | I’m not required to run a beacon. | 没人要求我打开信标 |
[12:45] | That was before. This sector is under New Republic jurisdiction. | 那是以前 这个星区现在受新共和国管辖 |
[12:49] | All craft are required to run a beacon. | 所有船只都必须打开信标 |
[12:53] | Thank you for letting me know. I’ll get right on it. | 感谢告知 我马上就开 |
[12:57] | Not a problem. Safe travels. | 没问题 祝你旅途平安 |
[12:59] | May the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[13:01] | And also with you. | 也与你同在 |
[13:06] | – Just one more thing. – Yes? | -还有件事 -什么 |
[13:11] | I’m gonna need you to send us a ping. | 我需要你给我们发个脉冲 |
[13:13] | We’re out here sweeping for Imperial holdouts. | 我们正在这里扫荡帝国残留分子 |
[13:16] | I’ll let you know if I see any. | 我如果看到了就立刻通知你们 |
[13:19] | I’m still gonna need you to send us that ping. | 我还是需要你给我们发个脉冲 |
[13:24] | Well, I’m not sure I have that hardware online. | 我不确定我那个硬件是好的 |
[13:29] | We can wait. | 我们可以等 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I… Doesn’t seem to be working. | 好 我 它好像不是很好使 |
[13:38] | That’s too bad. If we can’t confirm you’re not Imperial, | 那太糟了 如果我们没法确定你不是帝国的人 |
[13:41] | you’re gonna have to follow us to the outpost at Adelphi. | 你就得跟我们去趟阿德尔菲的基地 |
[13:44] | They’ll run your tabs. | 他们会查你的档案 |
[13:46] | Oh, wait. There it is. | 等下 好了 |
[13:49] | Transmitting now. | 正在发送 |
[13:51] | – Be quiet! – What’s that? | -安静点 -什么声音 |
[13:53] | Nothing. The hypervac is drawing off the exhaust manifold. | 没什么 只是超吸尘器在吸排气管 |
[14:02] | Carson, can you switch over to channel two? | 卡森 你能切换到2号频道吗 |
[14:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:22] | Was your craft in the proximity | 你的船是不是曾经接近过 |
[14:23] | of New Republic Correctional Transport, Bothan-Five? | 新共和国惩教船博萨五号附近 |
[14:32] | – We got a runner. – I’m on it. | -咱们这儿有个逃犯 -我这就追 |
[14:52] | Razor Crest, stand down. | 剃刀冠号 停下 |
[14:53] | We will fire. | 不然我们会开火 |
[14:54] | I repeat, we will fire. | 重复 我们会开火 |
[15:05] | I don’t know where he thinks he’s goin’ in that thing. | 我不知道他往那儿跑想干啥 |
[15:10] | That thing’s gonna break apart in this atmosphere. | 这玩意这么开肯定会在大气层里四分五裂 |
[15:42] | He’s headin’ down into that canyon. | 他正飞往下面那个峡谷 |
[15:44] | I got ‘im. Target computer active. | 我咬住他了 瞄准计算机启动 |
[15:56] | Come on, Razor Crest, don’t make us do it. | 行了 剃刀冠号 别逼我们开火 |
[16:15] | Hold on. | 抓稳 |
[16:34] | I’ve lost visual. He’s got to be around here somewhere. | 我没看到目标 他一定就在附近 |
[16:36] | You head north. We’ll cover more ground. | 你向北飞 我们去搜索更多区域 |
[17:35] | I’ll find your eggs, don’t worry. | 我会找到你的卵子的 不要担心 |
[17:39] | Gotta get you some blankets, keep you warm. | 我去给你找条毯子 让你暖和点 |
[17:55] | Damn it. | 要命 |
[17:59] | Where are you? | 你跑哪里去了 |
[18:03] | Hang on, I’m looking for your eggs! | 等下 我在找你的卵子 |
[18:20] | No! I told you not to do that. | 不 我告诉过你不要这么做 |
[18:27] | Found them! | 找到了 |
[18:33] | How many did you eat? | 你吃了多少 |
[18:41] | If you hadn’t guessed, we’re in a tight spot. | 如果你没猜到的话 我们被困住了 |
[18:44] | The main power drive is not responding, | 主电力驱动无响应 |
[18:46] | and the hull has lost its integrity. | 船体完整性受损 |
[18:48] | I suspect the temperature will drop significantly when night falls. | 我估摸到了晚上 气温可能会大幅下降 |
[18:54] | I’ll have a better idea of our prospects at that time. | 到时候我再寻良机吧 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry, lady. I don’t understand Frog. | 不好意思 女士 我听不懂蛙语 |
[19:11] | Whatever it is, it can wait until morning. | 不管你想表达什么 明天早上再说吧 |
[19:14] | I recommend you get some sleep. | 我建议你现在睡会儿 |
[19:56] | Wake up, Mandalorian. | 曼达洛人 起床了 |
[19:59] | This cannot wait until morning. | 这件事等不到早上 |
[20:03] | Do not be alarmed. I bypassed the droid’s security protocols | 别紧张 我绕过了这台机器人的安全协议 |
[20:07] | and accessed its vocabulator. | 激活了它的拟声器 |
[20:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[20:16] | That droid is a killer. | 那是台机器人是个杀手 |
[20:18] | These eggs are the last brood of my life cycle. | 这些是我生命周期里的最后一批卵子了 |
[20:21] | My husband has risked his life to carve out an existence for us | 我丈夫冒着生命危险 |
[20:25] | on the only planet that is hospitable to our species. | 在我们种族唯一的宜居行星上为我们谋生 |
[20:30] | We fought too hard and suffered too much | 我们艰苦奋斗 |
[20:32] | to resign ourselves to the extinction of our family line. | 就是为了不让我们的家族血脉消失 |
[20:37] | I must demand that you hold true to the deal that you agreed to. | 我必须要求你坚守你承诺的交易 |
[20:45] | Look, lady, the deal is off. | 听着 女士 交易已经结束了 |
[20:49] | We’re lucky if we get off this frozen tomb with our lives. | 我们能活着走出这冰封坟墓就算幸运了 |
[20:53] | I thought honoring one’s word was a part of the Mandalorian code. | 我还以为信守承诺是曼达洛准则的一部分 |
[21:00] | I guess those are just stories for children. | 大概那只是童话罢了 |
[21:25] | This was not a part of the deal. | 这可不是交易的一部分 |
[22:34] | How ’bout you come over here, give me a hand? Make yourself useful. | 不如你过来搭把手 发挥点用处 |
[22:45] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[22:49] | I said hey! Where are you going? | 我说了 嘿 你要去哪 |
[22:52] | Come back here! | 快回来 |
[23:06] | When did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[24:28] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[24:35] | You can’t leave the ship. It’s not safe out here. | 你不能离开飞船 这里不安全 |
[24:46] | Let’s gather these up. | 我们把这些收集起来吧 |
[24:50] | I know it’s warm. | 我知道这里暖和 |
[24:51] | But night’s coming fast, and I can’t protect you out here. | 但夜幕将至 在这里我保护不了你 |
[25:09] | No. No! | 停 停 |
[27:38] | Go, go, go! Back to the ship! | 走走走 回船上去 |
[31:13] | Strap yourselves in. This better work. | 系好安全带 希望这能行 |
[31:21] | I’ve got limited visibility. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 我视野有限 接下来会有点颠簸 |
[33:16] | We ran the tabs on the Razor Crest. | 我们查了刺刀冠号的档案 |
[33:20] | You have an arrest warrant | 你因为绑架犯人X-6-9-11号 |
[33:21] | for the abduction of prisoner X-Six-Nine-Eleven. | 而身负一张逮捕令 |
[33:26] | However, onboard security records show that you apprehended | 不过 舰载安全记录显示 |
[33:31] | three priority culprits from the Wanted Register. | 你抓获了三名通缉令上的高等级犯人 |
[33:35] | Security records also show that you put your own life in harm’s way | 安全记录同样表明你可能会不顾生命安危 |
[33:38] | to try to protect that of Lieutenant Davan | 也要尽力保护新共和国惩教队的 |
[33:40] | from the New Republic Correctional Corps. | 达万中尉 |
[33:44] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[33:45] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[33:47] | Technically, you should be. | 严格来说 你应该被逮捕 |
[33:51] | But these are trying times. | 不过目前百废待兴 |
[33:55] | What say I forego the bounties on these three criminals, | 不如我放弃这三名罪犯的赏金 |
[33:59] | and you two help me fuse my hull | 然后你们两个帮我焊好船体 |
[34:00] | so I can get off this frozen rock? | 让我离开这冰窟怎么样 |
[34:04] | What say you fix that transponder, | 不如你把那个应答器修好 |
[34:06] | and we don’t vaporize that antique the next time we patrol the Rim? | 我们下次巡逻外环时就不会打爆你那艘古董 |
[34:48] | All right. I’m gonna repair the cockpit | 行 我去把驾驶舱修理到 |
[34:50] | enough for us to limp to Trask. | 能让我们勉强飞到特拉斯克的地步 |
[34:53] | There’s nothing I can do about the main hull’s integrity, | 主船体完整性的修复我无能为力 |
[34:56] | so we’re gonna have to get cozy in the cockpit. | 所以我们只能窝在驾驶舱里舒服点 |
[34:59] | It’s the only thing I can pressurize. | 我只能加压那个 |
[35:02] | If you need to use the privy, do it now. | 如果你想方便一下 现在去吧 |
[35:05] | It’s gonna be a long ride. | 前路漫漫 |
[35:31] | Okay, repair’s all done. | 好 修理完成了 |
[35:34] | Let’s see if we can get this thing going once and for all. | 来看看我们能不能彻底修好这东西 |
[36:07] | Wake me up if someone shoots at us. | 要有人向我们开火就叫醒我 |
[36:09] | Or that door gets sucked off its rails. | 或者那扇门被吸走了 |
[36:15] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[36:16] | If that happened, we’d all be dead. | 要真发生了那种事 我们都得完蛋 |
[36:19] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你们好梦 |