时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:21] | Bo-Katan sent me to talk to you. | 博卡坦派我来和你谈谈 |
[00:25] | I hope it’s about him. | 希望是和他有关的事 |
[00:29] | Grogu and I can feel each other’s thoughts. | 古古和我能感知彼此的思想 |
[00:31] | Grogu? | 古古 |
[00:33] | Yes. That’s his name. | 是的 这是他的名字 |
[00:36] | I’ve been quested to bring him to his kind. | 有人要我把他交给他的同类 |
[00:38] | I must deliver him to a Jedi. | 我必须把他带给一位绝地 |
[00:42] | Go to the planet Tython. | 前往行星泰桑 |
[00:44] | There, you will find the ancient ruins of a Temple | 在那里 你会找到一座古老的圣殿遗迹 |
[00:46] | that has a strong connection to the Force. | 那里与原力有很强的联系 |
[00:49] | Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain. | 把古古放在山顶上的观测石 |
[00:52] | If he reaches out through the Force, | 如果他与原力联系上了 |
[00:54] | there’s a chance a Jedi may sense his presence | 可能会有绝地感知到他的存在 |
[00:56] | and come searching for him. | 并过来找他 |
[01:07] | Moff Gideon. | 吉迪恩总督 |
[01:12] | The tracking beacon has been installed on the Razor Crest. | 追踪信标已装到剃刀冠号上 |
[01:14] | Does he still have the asset? | 宝物还在他手里吗 |
[01:16] | Our source confirmed it. | 我们的线人确认了 |
[02:05] | Grogu. | 古古 |
[02:15] | Grogu? | 古古 |
[02:20] | Give me the ball. | 把球给我 |
[02:23] | Grogu, give me the ball. | 古古 把球给我 |
[02:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:34] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[02:39] | You can have it, just like before. | 你能拿到的 就像之前一样 |
[02:45] | Grogu, come on. | 古古 加油 |
[02:47] | You can have it. | 你可以拿到的 |
[02:52] | Come on. | 快 |
[02:56] | Dank farrik! | 糟糕 |
[02:59] | Hey, no. I’m not mad at you. | 不 我不是要凶你 |
[03:02] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[03:03] | I just… | 我只是 |
[03:05] | When the nice lady said you had training, I just… | 那位好心的女士说你受过训练时 我只是 |
[03:16] | You’re very special, kid. | 你很特别 小子 |
[03:20] | We’re gonna find that place you belong | 我们会找到你所属之地 |
[03:22] | and they’re gonna take real good care of you. | 那里的人会妥善照顾你的 |
[03:30] | This is Tython. | 这里就是泰桑 |
[03:32] | That’s where we’re gonna try and find you a Jedi. | 我们会设法在这里为你找到一名绝地 |
[03:35] | But you have to agree to go with them | 但你要答应我 如果他们想带你走 |
[03:36] | if they want you to. | 你就要跟他们走 |
[03:38] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[03:41] | Plus, I can’t train you. | 况且 我训练不了你 |
[03:43] | You’re too powerful. | 你的力量太强大了 |
[03:47] | Don’t you wanna learn more of that Jedi stuff? | 你不想多学点的绝地之术吗 |
[03:53] | I agreed to take you back to your own kind, | 我答应过要带你去找你的同类 |
[03:55] | so that’s what I need to do. | 所以这是我必须做的 |
[03:58] | You understand, right? | 你能理解我 对吧 |
[04:10] | 第十四章 悲剧 | |
[04:39] | Looks like that’s the magic rock I’m supposed to take you to down there. | 下面应该就是我要带你去的神石 |
[05:03] | Sorry, buddy. I can’t land on the top. | 抱歉 伙伴 我不能在在山顶上着陆 |
[05:05] | Too small. | 空间太小了 |
[05:06] | We’re gonna have to travel the last stretch with the windows down. | 最后这段路我们得从空中走完了 |
[05:41] | Well, I guess this is it. | 我觉得就是它了 |
[05:55] | Does this look Jedi to you? | 你觉得这地方够绝地吗 |
[06:06] | I guess you sit right here. | 我想你应该坐在这 |
[06:14] | Okay. Here we go. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[06:19] | This is the seeing stone, are you seeing anything? | 这是观测石 你观测到什么了吗 |
[06:25] | Or are they supposed to see you? | 或者他们是不是会观测到你 |
[06:30] | Maybe there’s some kind of control or something. | 也许这里有什么控制器之类的 |
[06:53] | Oh, come on, kid. | 加油 小子 |
[06:55] | Ahsoka told me all I had to do was get you here | 阿索卡告诉我 我只要把你带到这来 |
[06:57] | and you’d do the rest. | 剩下的交给你就行 |
[07:33] | Time’s up, kid. | 时间到了 小子 |
[07:34] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得走了 |
[07:40] | We don’t have time for this. We got to get… | 我们没时间做这个了 我们得 |
[07:49] | Snap out of it, kid! | 快出来 小子 |
[07:51] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得走了 |
[08:14] | I’ll see if I can buy you some time. | 我试试为你争取些时间 |
[08:16] | Can you please hurry up? | 你能尽快吗 |
[08:46] | I’ve been tracking you, Mandalorian. | 我一直在追踪你 曼达洛人 |
[09:02] | Are you Jedi? | 你是绝地吗 |
[09:06] | Or are you after the Child? | 还是说你跟踪的是这孩子 |
[09:19] | I’m here for the armor. | 我是为盔甲来的 |
[09:21] | If you want my armor, | 如果你想要我的盔甲 |
[09:23] | you’ll have to peel it off my dead body. | 那就从我的尸体上剥下来 |
[09:27] | I don’t want your armor. | 我要的不是你的盔甲 |
[09:30] | I want my armor | 我要的是我自己的盔甲 |
[09:32] | that you got from Cobb Vanth back on Tatooine. | 就是你在塔图因从科布·万思那得到的那套 |
[09:35] | It belongs to me. | 它是我的 |
[09:38] | Are you Mandalorian? | 你是曼达洛人吗 |
[09:40] | I’m a simple man making his way through the galaxy. | 我只是个在银河谋求生计的普通人 |
[09:44] | Like my father before me. | 和我父亲一样 |
[09:46] | Did you take the Creed? | 你遵守信条吗 |
[09:49] | I give my allegiance to no one. | 我不向任何人效忠 |
[09:52] | The beskar belongs to the Mandalorians. | 贝斯卡属于曼达洛人 |
[09:54] | It was looted from us during the Purge. | 大清洗期间 它从我们手中被抢走了 |
[09:57] | The armor was my father’s. | 那套盔甲曾是我父亲的 |
[09:59] | Now it’s mine. | 现在它属于我 |
[10:00] | What’s to stop me from dropping you right where you stand? | 给我个不把你就地打倒的理由 |
[10:04] | Because I have a sharpshooter up on that ridge | 那边的山脊上埋伏了我的狙击手 |
[10:07] | with a locked scope that will unload | 只要我倒下 |
[10:09] | by the time my body hits the ground. | 那支狙击枪就会开火 |
[10:11] | I’m the one wearing beskar. | 我穿着贝斯卡 |
[10:14] | As soon as I see that muzzle flash, you’re both dead. | 只要我看到枪口闪光 你们俩都活不成 |
[10:17] | I didn’t mean she was going to shoot you. | 我可没说她要射你 |
[10:20] | My friend’s locked onto that little companion of yours up on the henge. | 我的朋友瞄准的是你那巨石阵中的小伙伴 |
[10:25] | And if you remember, I don’t miss. | 如果你还记得 我的枪从不打歪 |
[10:28] | Fennec? | 芬内克 |
[10:29] | You have a keen ear, Mando. | 耳朵够尖的 曼鞑 |
[10:35] | You point that gun away from the kid | 把枪从孩子身上移开 |
[10:38] | or I’ll drop you both where you stand. | 否则你们俩都没有活路 |
[10:41] | Let’s all put down our weapons, have a chat. | 不如大家都放下武器 好好谈谈 |
[10:45] | There’s no need for bloodshed. | 没必要见血 |
[10:46] | Tell her to drop the gun. | 叫她放下枪 |
[10:48] | After you put down the jetpack. | 你先放下喷气背包 |
[10:51] | Same time. | 一起放 |
[10:54] | Stand down. | 把枪放下 |
[11:17] | You look like you’ve just seen a ghost. | 你这表情像见鬼了 |
[11:20] | You were dead. | 你应该死了 |
[11:21] | She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, | 她被遗弃在塔图因的沙漠里等死 |
[11:25] | as was I. | 和我当时一样 |
[11:27] | But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched. | 但命运之神有时候会眷顾到不幸之人 |
[11:30] | In my case, Boba Fett was that fate. | 对我而言 波巴·费特就是我的“命运之神” |
[11:37] | And I am now in his service. | 所以现在我为他效力 |
[11:40] | I want my armor back. | 我想取回我的盔甲 |
[11:42] | It goes against the Mandalorian Creed. | 这违背了曼达洛信条 |
[11:45] | The armor was given to my father, Jango, by your forebears. | 你们的先辈将这套盔甲赠与了我父亲詹戈 |
[11:49] | In exchange, I guarantee the safety of the Child, | 作为交换 那孩子我保证护他周全 |
[11:53] | as well as your own. | 也护你周全 |
[11:54] | The bounty on your little friend has risen significantly. | 你这位小朋友的赏金最近暴增 |
[11:57] | You can buy ten suits of armor for the price on its head. | 它的脑袋都可以买十套盔甲了 |
[12:00] | I’d say we’re offering a fair deal under the circumstances. | 我觉得在当下 我们的交易很公平 |
[12:30] | Time to go, kid! | 该走了 小子 |
[13:08] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[13:09] | Advance and take… | 给我冲 干掉 |
[13:20] | Up top. Move out! | 在上面 快上 |
[13:37] | Flank left and from above. | 从左侧和上面包抄他们 |
[13:38] | Sir, there’s too much fire! | 长官 火力太猛了 |
[13:39] | Flank them, you idiot! | 从侧面攻击 你个蠢货 |
[13:42] | Up top! Get up there! | 他们在上面 上去 |
[15:31] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[15:42] | Get back! Get… | 撤退 快撤 |
[15:52] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[16:08] | No. | 不 |
[17:03] | Flank left. Move out! | 从左侧包抄 给我上 |
[17:06] | That’s it, kid. | 可以了 小子 |
[17:07] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得走了 |
[17:23] | Okay, I’m gonna protect you. | 行吧 我会保护你的 |
[17:25] | Just stay there. I’ll be back soon. | 待在这里 我很快回来 |
[17:51] | Give yourselves up! | 投降吧 |
[17:53] | We don’t want you, we want the Child. | 我们对你们没兴趣 我们只要那孩子 |
[18:02] | Okay, let’s move in. | 来吧 我们上 |
[18:06] | This isn’t looking good. | 咱们的处境不太妙 |
[18:08] | I’ve seen worse. | 我经历过更糟的 |
[18:11] | You can get out of here. I owe you from last time. | 你先走吧 我上次欠你的 |
[18:14] | We have a deal. | 我们还有交易呢 |
[19:09] | Back to the ship! Back to the ship! | 撤回船上 快撤 |
[19:16] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[19:54] | Nice shot. | 漂亮 |
[19:56] | I was aiming for the other one. | 我瞄的是另一艘 |
[20:13] | Better get to your ship. | 你最好回你飞船那看看 |
[20:26] | The kid! | 孩子 |
[20:33] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[20:35] | Have the dark troopers been engaged? | 黑暗士兵出动了吗 |
[20:40] | Momentarily. | 马上 |
[21:59] | They’ve got the baby. | 他们抓走了孩子 |
[22:00] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们离开 |
[22:02] | Affirmative. | 明白 |
[22:05] | I have a lock. | 我锁定它了 |
[22:07] | Stop him. | 叫他停手 |
[22:08] | I don’t want the Child hurt. | 我不想孩子受伤 |
[22:10] | Abort pursuit. Disengage. | 中止追踪 停止战斗 |
[22:12] | Do not harm the Child. | 别伤害孩子 |
[22:13] | Copy. I’ll do a loose follow, see where they’re headed. | 收到 我远远跟着 看他们去哪里 |
[22:38] | – They’re back. – Who? | -他们回来了 -谁 |
[22:40] | The Empire. | 帝国 |
[22:42] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[22:43] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[22:45] | The Outer Rim is under the jurisdiction of the New Republic. | 外环隶属新共和国管辖 |
[22:47] | This isn’t a spice dream. | 这不是幻觉 |
[22:50] | I can see the Imperial cruiser with my own eyes. | 帝国巡洋舰就在我面前 |
[22:54] | Heading down. | 它下来了 |
[24:14] | This is all that survived. | 就剩下这些了 |
[24:16] | Beskar. | 贝斯卡 |
[24:20] | I want you to take a look at something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[24:24] | My chain code has been encoded in this armor for 25 years. | 这条链码我已经编译进这件盔甲25年了 |
[24:29] | You see, this is me. Boba Fett. | 看 这是我 波巴·费特 |
[24:33] | This is my father, Jango Fett. | 这是我父亲 詹戈·费特 |
[24:37] | Your father was a foundling. | 你父亲是个弃儿 |
[24:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:41] | He even fought in the Mandalorian Civil Wars. | 他甚至还参加过曼达洛内战 |
[24:44] | Then that armor belongs to you. | 那这件盔甲确实属于你 |
[24:48] | I appreciate its return. | 我很感激它能回来 |
[24:52] | Then our deal is complete. | 我们的交易结束了 |
[24:53] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[24:55] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[24:57] | We agreed in exchange for the return of my armor, | 我们答应换回这件盔甲的条件 |
[25:00] | we will ensure the safety of the Child. | 是保证那孩子的安全 |
[25:03] | The Child’s gone. | 孩子已经不在了 |
[25:05] | Until he is returned to you safely, we are in your debt. | 在他安全回到你手上之前 我们都亏欠你 |
[25:35] | Cara Dune, Marshal of the New Republic. | 卡拉·杜恩 新共和国警长 |
[25:40] | I heard rumors you might have gone legit. | 听说你可能已经被收编了 |
[25:42] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 那倒不至于 |
[25:45] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[25:46] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[25:47] | I need you to locate someone in the prison registry. | 帮我从监狱登记系统里找个人 |
[25:51] | Let’s see what I can do. | 我试试吧 |
[25:55] | Ex-Imperial sharpshooter, last name Mayfeld. | 前帝国的神枪手 姓梅费尔德 |
[25:59] | Apprehended near the Dilestri system on a derelict prison ship. | 拘押在迪勒斯特里星系附近的废弃监狱船 |
[26:04] | Migs Mayfeld. | 米格斯·梅费尔德 |
[26:06] | Serving 50 years in the Karthon Chop Fields | 卡桑剁碎场劳改50年 |
[26:08] | for springing a prisoner himself. | 罪名是劫狱 |
[26:11] | Accessory to the death of a New Republic officer. | 还是谋杀新共和国官员的从犯 |
[26:13] | Sounds like a real piece of work. | 听起来真是个混蛋 |
[26:15] | What do you want with him? | 你打听他做什么 |
[26:16] | I need to spring him | 我要放了他 |
[26:17] | to help me locate Moff Gideon’s light cruiser. | 让他帮我找到吉迪恩总督的轻型巡洋舰 |
[26:21] | You know how I feel about the Empire. | 你知道我对帝国什么态度 |
[26:24] | But these stripes… | 但这几道杠 |
[26:26] | mean there are rules I need to follow. | 意味着有些规矩我得遵守 |
[26:31] | They have the kid. | 他们抓了孩子 |
[27:31] | – Set to stun. – Wait. | -调到击晕模式 -等等 |
[27:52] | You’ve gotten very good with that. | 你挺能耍嘛 |
[27:54] | But it makes you oh-so sleepy. | 但这会让你极其疲惫 |
[28:00] | Have you ever seen one of these? | 见过这东西吗 |
[28:05] | From years past? | 好多年了 |
[28:17] | You’re not ready to play with such things. | 你还没准备好玩这个 |
[28:19] | Liable to put an eye out with one of these. | 一不小心就会被它戳瞎眼睛 |
[28:23] | Looks like you could use a nice, long sleep. | 你可以好好地睡个长觉了 |
[28:34] | Put it in shackles. | 给他戴上镣铐 |
[28:38] | When we come out of hyperspace, | 跃出超空间后 |
[28:40] | send an encrypted message to Dr. Pershing. | 向珀欣医生发送加密消息 |
[28:43] | Let him know we have got our donor. | 告诉他 我们得到捐献者了 |
[28:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |