时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You have something I want. | 你手上有我想要的东西 |
[00:05] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:07] | I can lead you to one of their kind. | 我能带你去找他们的一个同族 |
[00:10] | But first, we need your help on our mission. | 但首先 我们需要你帮我们完成任务 |
[00:12] | The Darksaber. Does he have it? | 暗剑 在他手上吗 |
[00:15] | We have exhausted our initial supply of blood. | 很不幸 我们已经耗光了初始血液库存 |
[00:19] | I highly doubt | 我高度怀疑 |
[00:20] | we’ll find a donor with a higher M-count, though. | 能否找到拥有更高M值的捐赠者 |
[00:23] | Go to the planet Tython. | 前往行星泰桑 |
[00:25] | You will find the ancient ruins of a temple | 你会找到一座古老的圣殿遗迹 |
[00:27] | that has a strong connection to the Force. | 那里与原力有很强的联系 |
[00:29] | Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain. | 把古古放在山顶上的观测石 |
[00:32] | If he reaches out through the Force, | 如果他与原力联系上了 |
[00:34] | there’s a chance a Jedi may sense his presence | 可能会有绝地感知到他的存在 |
[00:36] | and come searching for him. | 并过来找他 |
[00:38] | Then again, there aren’t many Jedi left. | 不过 绝地没几个了 |
[00:55] | You may think you have some idea | 也许你以为你知道 |
[00:56] | of what you are in possession of, | 自己拥有的是什么 |
[00:58] | but you do not. | 但其实你并不知道 |
[01:00] | It means more to me | 它对我的意义 |
[01:02] | than you will ever know. | 超乎你的认知 |
[01:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:51] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[01:52] | I suggest you shut your mouth, this isn’t your laboratory. | 我建议你闭嘴 这里不是你的实验室 |
[02:12] | They hit us with an ion cannon. | 我们被他们的离子炮打中了 |
[02:14] | Avionics are down. | 航空电子设备失效 |
[02:17] | Comms are down! | 通讯设备失效 |
[02:19] | Lower your shields, disengage all transponders, | 降下护盾 断开所有应答器 |
[02:23] | prepare for boarding. | 准备登船 |
[02:24] | They’re pirates. Shouldn’t we fight? | 他们是海盗 我们不应该战斗吗 |
[02:26] | I don’t have a death wish, do you? | 我还不想死 你呢 |
[02:54] | Before you make a mistake, this is Dr. Pershing. | 在你们铸成大错之前 这位是珀欣博士 |
[02:57] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[02:59] | Is the kid alive? | 孩子还活着吗 |
[03:00] | Yes. He’s on the cruiser. | 活着 他在巡洋舰上 |
[03:04] | Stay back, Dropper. | 退后 空降兵 |
[03:06] | Easy, pal. Okay? | 伙计 稳住 好吗 |
[03:08] | I’m not with him. | 我和他不是一伙的 |
[03:09] | We can work something out. | 我们可以想办法解决问题 |
[03:14] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[03:16] | No. No, you listen to me. | 不 不 你听我说 |
[03:17] | This is a top-tier target of the New Republic. | 这是新共和国的天字第一号目标 |
[03:20] | This is a clone engineer. | 这位是克隆工程师 |
[03:22] | And if they find out that he’s dead because of you, | 如果他们发现他的死与你有关 |
[03:26] | you’re gonna wish you never left Alderaan. | 你会希望自己从未离开奥德朗 |
[03:30] | I saw the tear. | 我见过泪水 |
[03:32] | You wanna know what else I saw? | 你想知道我还见过什么吗 |
[03:35] | I saw your planet destroyed. | 我见过你的母星被摧毁的情景 |
[03:40] | I was on the Death Star. | 我当时在死星上 |
[03:42] | Which one? | 哪颗死星 |
[03:45] | You think you’re funny? | 你觉得你很幽默吗 |
[03:47] | Do you know how many millions were killed on those bases? | 你知道那些基地死了几百万人吗 |
[03:51] | Drop your blaster. | 放下枪 |
[03:52] | As the galaxy cheered? | 同时银河系普天同庆吗 |
[03:54] | Last chance. | 给你最后机会 |
[03:55] | Destroying your planet was a small price to pay | 摧毁你的母星只是为了消除银河系恐怖主义 |
[03:59] | to rid the galaxy of terrorism. | 而付出的微小代价 |
[04:16] | 第十六章 营救 | |
[05:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[05:39] | Not all Mandalorians are bounty hunters. | 不是所有曼达洛人都是赏金猎人 |
[05:43] | Some of us serve a higher purpose. | 我们中有些人为更高尚的目标而奋斗 |
[05:46] | They took the Child. | 他们抢走了孩子 |
[05:49] | Who? | 谁抢的 |
[05:50] | Moff Gideon. | 吉迪恩总督 |
[05:53] | You’ll never find him. | 你找不到他的 |
[05:57] | We don’t need these two. | 我们不需要这两个人 |
[05:58] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[06:02] | You are not a Mandalorian. | 你不是曼达洛人 |
[06:05] | Never said I was. | 我从没说过我是 |
[06:07] | I didn’t know sidekicks were allowed to talk. | 我不知道跟班也被允许说话 |
[06:12] | Well, if that isn’t the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy. | 这不是叫夸克塔笑窒息怪黏糊嘛 |
[06:16] | Easy there, little one. | 别紧张 小个子 |
[06:18] | You’ll be talking through the window of a bacta tank. | 你就要隔着巴克塔罐的窗口说话了 |
[06:21] | All right, easy. | 行了 别紧张 |
[06:22] | Save it for the Imps. | 留着力气对付帝国鬼子吧 |
[06:27] | We have his coordinates. | 我们得到了他的坐标 |
[06:28] | You can bring me to Moff Gideon? | 你能带我找到吉迪恩总督吗 |
[06:31] | The Moff has a light cruiser. | 总督有艘轻型巡洋舰 |
[06:33] | It could be helpful in your effort to regain Mandalore. | 可能有助于你光复曼达洛的事业 |
[06:36] | You gotta be kidding me. Mandalore? | 你在开玩笑吧 曼达洛 |
[06:40] | The Empire turned that planet to glass. | 帝国把那颗行星变成玻璃了 |
[06:43] | You are a disgrace to your armor. | 你令自己的盔甲蒙羞 |
[06:47] | This armor belonged to my father. | 这身盔甲属于家父 |
[06:49] | Don’t you mean your donor? | 你说的不就是你的基因供体吗 |
[06:52] | Careful, princess. | 说话小心点 公主 |
[06:54] | You are a clone. | 你是克隆人 |
[06:57] | I’ve heard your voice thousands of times. | 你的声音我已经听过几千次了 |
[07:01] | Mine might be the last one you hear. | 我的可能会是你听到的最后一次 |
[07:23] | Enough! Both of you! | 够了 你们都停下 |
[07:25] | If we had shown half that spine to the Empire | 要是我们面对帝国时有现在一半的骨气 |
[07:27] | we would’ve never lost our planet. | 就不会失去自己的星球了 |
[07:34] | We will help you. | 我们会帮你们 |
[07:37] | In exchange, we will keep that ship to retake Mandalore. | 作为交换 我们会留下那艘军舰来夺回曼达洛 |
[07:41] | If you should manage to finish your quest, | 如果你成功完成任务 |
[07:43] | I would have you reconsider joining our efforts. | 我希望你重新考虑加入我们的事业 |
[07:47] | Mandalorians have been in exile from our home world for far too long. | 曼达洛人已经从自己的家园流离太久 |
[07:52] | – Fair enough. – One more thing. | -有道理 -还有一件事 |
[07:55] | Gideon has a weapon that once belonged to me. | 吉迪恩有把武器 曾经属于我 |
[07:58] | It is an ancient weapon that can cut through anything. | 这把古老的武器能切穿任何东西 |
[08:01] | Almost anything. | 几乎任何东西 |
[08:03] | It cannot cut through pure beskar. | 它切不穿纯贝斯卡 |
[08:07] | I will kill the Moff and retake what is rightfully mine. | 我会杀了总督 夺回属于我的东西 |
[08:11] | With the Darksaber restored to me, | 暗剑一旦重归我手 |
[08:14] | Mandalore will finally be within reach. | 曼达洛终将触手可及 |
[08:18] | Help me rescue the Child and you can have whatever you want. | 帮我营救孩子 你想要什么都可以 |
[08:22] | He is my only priority. | 他是我的唯一要务 |
[08:35] | This is Moff Gideon’s Imperial light cruiser. | 这就是吉迪恩总督的帝国轻型巡洋舰 |
[08:37] | In the old days, it would carry a crew of several hundred. | 从前 船上载着好几百人 |
[08:40] | Now it operates with a tiny fraction of that. | 现在剩下没几个人 |
[08:42] | – Your assessment is misleading. – Oh, great. | -你的判断有偏差 -好吧 |
[08:45] | An objective opinion. | 有人不同意 |
[08:47] | This isn’t subterfuge. I assure you. | 我不是吓唬你 我敢保证 |
[08:49] | Let him speak. | 听他说 |
[08:50] | There’s a garrison of dark troopers on board. | 船上驻扎着黑暗士兵 |
[08:53] | They the ones who abducted the Child. | 就是他们抢走了孩子 |
[08:55] | How many troopers do they have armed in those suits? | 有多少士兵装备了黑暗士兵盔甲 |
[08:58] | These are third-generation design. They are no longer suits. | 已经更新到第三代 再也不是盔甲了 |
[09:02] | The human inside was the final weakness to be solved. | 黑暗士兵的最终弱点曾是盔甲里的人 |
[09:06] | They’re droids. | 现在它们是机器人 |
[09:09] | Where are they bivouacked? | 它们存放在哪里 |
[09:13] | They’re held in cold storagein this cargo bay. | 冷冻保存在这个货舱里 |
[09:17] | They draw too much power to be kept at ready. | 维持备便状态需要大量电力 |
[09:19] | How long to power up? | 充电要多久 |
[09:21] | A few minutes, perhaps. | 大概几分钟吧 |
[09:22] | Where is the Child being held? | 孩子被关在哪里 |
[09:25] | This is the brig. | 在这个禁闭室 |
[09:28] | He’s being held here under armed guard. | 由守卫荷枪看守 |
[09:30] | Very well. We split into two parties. | 很好 我们分成两组 |
[09:33] | I go alone. | 我一个人去 |
[09:35] | Fine. | 行 |
[09:36] | Phase one, Lambda shuttle issues a distress call. | 第一阶段 拉姆达级穿梭机发出求救信号 |
[09:39] | Two, we are coming hot in emergency land | 第二阶段 以紧急状态登船 |
[09:41] | at the mouth of the fighter launch tube, | 我们从战机起飞通道进入 |
[09:42] | cutting off any potential interceptors. | 堵住任何潜在的拦截 |
[09:45] | Koska, Fennec, Dune and myself disembark | 科斯卡 芬内克 杜恩和我一起下船 |
[09:47] | with maximum initiative. | 集中所有火力开战 |
[09:48] | Once we’ve neutralized the launch bay, | 控制起降机库后 |
[09:50] | we make our way through these tandem decks | 我们顺着这段连接起来的甲板杀过去 |
[09:52] | in a penetration maneuver. | 一直冲到底 |
[09:53] | – And me? – We’ll be misdirection. | -我呢 -声东击西 |
[09:57] | Once we draw a crowd, you slip through the shadows, | 我们引开敌人后 你悄悄潜入 |
[10:00] | get the kid. | 救出孩子 |
[10:01] | Those dark troopers are gonna be a real skank in the scud pie. | 这些黑暗士兵会很棘手 |
[10:06] | Their bay is on the way to the brig. | 去禁闭室的路上会经过它们的舱房 |
[10:09] | Can he make it there before they deploy? | 他赶得及在它们启用前到达禁闭室吗 |
[10:11] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[10:13] | Here. Take his code cylinder | 来 带上他的密码管 |
[10:15] | and seal off their holding bay. | 封闭黑暗士兵的舱房 |
[10:17] | Anyone else, we can handle. | 至于其他人 我们搞定 |
[10:20] | We’ll meet at the bridge. | 我们舰桥见 |
[10:33] | Moff Gideon is mine. | 吉迪恩总督归我 |
[10:36] | Got it? | 都明白吗 |
[10:37] | He’s ex-ISB. He’s got a lot of information. | 他以前属于帝安局 了解大量情报 |
[10:40] | I need him alive. | 我要活捉他 |
[10:42] | I don’t care what happens to him as long as he surrenders to me. | 只要他向我投降 我不关心他的下场 |
[10:45] | Prepare to exit jump space. | 准备跃出超空间 |
[10:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:48] | Get the hell out of there as soon as they clear us to dock. | 他们让我们登船后 你就赶紧走吧 |
[10:50] | And your shots have to look convincing. | 你的攻击要搞得逼真一点 |
[10:53] | Power up those shields, princess. | 开启护盾吧 公主 |
[10:54] | I’ll put on a good show. | 我会演一场好戏 |
[10:56] | Watch out for those deck cannons. | 小心甲板上的火炮 |
[10:58] | Don’t worry about me. Just be careful in there. | 别担心我 自己小心 |
[11:02] | Exiting hyperspace in three, two, one… | 脱离超空间倒计时 三 二 一 |
[11:22] | This is Lambda shuttle, Two-Seven-Four-Three. | 这是拉姆达级穿梭机2743 |
[11:25] | Requesting emergency docking. | 要求紧急停泊 |
[11:33] | Repeat, requesting emergency docking. | 重复 要求紧急停泊 |
[11:36] | We are under attack. | 我们受到攻击 |
[11:38] | Copy, Lambda shuttle. | 收到 拉姆达级穿梭机 |
[11:39] | Request received. | 已收到请求 |
[11:40] | Launch TIE fighters. | 派出TIE战斗机 |
[11:42] | Stay clear of launch tube. Deploying fighter squadron. | 注意避开起飞通道 战机中队准备出动 |
[12:21] | Request denied! | 拒绝请求 |
[12:23] | Please clear launch tube until fighters deploy! | 请让出起飞通道 等待战机出发 |
[12:25] | Negative! Negative! We are under attack! | 不行 不行 我们遭到攻击 |
[12:32] | Clear launch tube immediately. | 立即让出起飞通道 |
[12:34] | We have incoming at two-eight-four-six. | 2846位置有飞船过来 |
[12:36] | Hangar control, stand down! | 机库控制人员 做好准备 |
[12:58] | Hang on! | 坐稳 |
[13:00] | Look out. | 小心 |
[13:22] | Clear the launch tube! | 别堵住起飞通道 |
[13:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:25] | Get that thing out of here! | 把那东西撤走 |
[13:27] | Move in! Blast ’em! | 上前 干掉他们 |
[13:38] | Fire! | 开火 |
[13:43] | Wait, stop! | 等等 别 |
[13:44] | Activate the dark troopers. | 启动黑暗士兵 |
[14:34] | All clear. | 安全 |
[14:36] | A little too clear. | 有点太安全了 |
[14:40] | Keep your eyes open. | 小心注意 |
[14:58] | Freeze! Drop your weapons! | 站住 放下武器 |
[15:01] | Sector four, hold your position. | 第四区 守住位置 |
[15:24] | We’re heading to the bridge now. | 我们正赶往舰桥 |
[15:58] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[15:59] | We got your back. | 我们殿后 |
[16:35] | There they are! | 她们在这里 |
[17:08] | My gun’s jammed! | 我的枪卡住了 |
[17:10] | I got you. | 我掩护你 |
[17:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[19:24] | Dank farrik! | 糟糕 |
[19:28] | Son of a mudscuffer! | 该死的 |
[19:30] | Are you sure you don’t need any help? | 你真的不需要帮忙吗 |
[19:34] | I think that did it. Excuse me. | 看来可以了 失陪一下 |
[19:38] | Hostiles! Stop! | 有敌人 站住 |
[19:59] | Weapons system disarmed. | 解除武器系统 |
[20:03] | Where’s Gideon? | 吉迪恩在哪里 |
[20:37] | Drop the blaster. | 放下枪 |
[20:43] | Slowly. | 慢慢放 |
[20:48] | Now kick it over to me. | 踢到我这边来 |
[20:51] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[20:53] | Give me the kid. | 把孩子交出来 |
[20:54] | The kid is just fine where he is. | 孩子好好地在这儿呢 |
[21:00] | Mesmerizing, isn’t it? | 很迷人 不是吗 |
[21:02] | Used to belong to Bo-Katan. | 它曾属于博卡坦 |
[21:05] | Yes. I know you’ve been traveling with Bo-Katan. | 没错 我知道你与博卡坦结伴 |
[21:08] | A friendly piece of advice, assume that I know everything. | 友情提醒一下 我可能什么都知道哦 |
[21:12] | Like the fact that your wrist launcher | 比如你的腕部发射器 |
[21:14] | has fired its one and only salvo. | 已经射掉了唯一一波弹药 |
[21:17] | Where is this going? | 你想怎样 |
[21:19] | This is where it’s going. | 我想这样 |
[21:22] | I’m guessing that Bo-Katan and her boarding party | 我猜博卡坦和她的登船小队 |
[21:25] | have arrived at the bridge, seeking me | 已经抵达舰桥 正在找我 |
[21:28] | or, more accurately, this. | 或更准确地说 找这个 |
[21:34] | But I’m not there. | 但我不在那 |
[21:36] | And I imagine that they’ve killed everyone on the bridge, | 我想他们已经杀光了舰桥上的每个人 |
[21:40] | being the murderous savages that they are. | 遵循他们野蛮的杀人狂本性 |
[21:46] | And now, they’re beginning to panic. | 现在 她们开始慌张了 |
[21:50] | You see, she wants this. | 你看 她想要这个 |
[21:54] | Do you know why? | 你知道为何 |
[21:56] | Because it brings power. | 因为它会带来权力 |
[22:00] | Whoever wields this sword… | 无论是谁 但凡挥起这把剑 |
[22:03] | has the right to lay claim to the Mandalorian throne. | 就有权坐上曼达洛王座 |
[22:08] | You keep it. I just want the kid. | 你留着吧 我只想要孩子 |
[22:17] | Very well. | 很好 |
[22:21] | I’ve already got what I want from him. | 我已经从他身上取得我想要的了 |
[22:23] | His blood. | 他的血 |
[22:25] | All I wanted was to study his blood. | 我只想研究他的血 |
[22:28] | This Child is extremely gifted… | 这个孩子天赋异禀 |
[22:31] | and has been blessed with rare properties | 被赋予了罕见特质 |
[22:33] | that have the potential to bring order back to the galaxy. | 身怀为银河恢复秩序的潜力 |
[22:47] | I see your bond with him. | 我看得出你和他的纽带 |
[22:53] | Take him, | 带他走 |
[22:54] | but you will leave my ship immediately | 但你要立刻离开我的船 |
[22:57] | and we will go our separate ways. | 我们分道扬镳 |
[24:13] | You’re sparing my life? | 你饶我一命 |
[24:15] | Well, this should be interesting. | 这下有意思了 |
[24:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:47] | He brought him in alive, that’s what happened. | 他把他活捉了 就是这样 |
[24:50] | And now the New Republic’s gonna have to double the payment. | 现在新共和国会为此支付双倍酬金 |
[24:53] | That’s not what she’s talking about. | 她想问的不是这个 |
[24:57] | Why don’t you kill him now and take it? | 为何你不直接杀他夺剑 |
[25:05] | It’s yours now. | 它是你的了 |
[25:07] | What is? | 什么 |
[25:09] | The Darksaber. It belongs to you. | 暗剑 它属于你 |
[25:17] | Now… it belongs to her. | 现在 暗剑属于她 |
[25:21] | She can’t take it. | 她不能接受 |
[25:24] | It must be won in battle. | 必须在战斗中获胜 |
[25:27] | In order for her to wield the Darksaber again, | 她若想再次挥舞暗剑 |
[25:30] | she would need to defeat you in combat. | 必须要在战斗中击败你 |
[25:36] | I yield. It’s yours. | 我投降 它是你的了 |
[25:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:43] | It doesn’t work that way. | 这样是没用的 |
[25:45] | The Darksaber doesn’t have power. | 暗剑本身没有权力 |
[25:49] | The story does. | 它的故事有 |
[25:51] | Without that blade, | 没有那把剑 |
[25:54] | she’s a pretender to the throne. | 她不过是个伪君 |
[26:02] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[26:06] | Come on, just take it. | 得了 拿着吧 |
[26:14] | Well, perhaps she’ll get another crack at it. | 也许她得下次试了 |
[26:17] | The ray shields have been breached. | 射线护盾被突破了 |
[26:19] | We’re being boarded. | 有人登船 |
[26:20] | How many life forms? | 有几个生命迹象 |
[26:22] | None. | 零 |
[26:36] | You’re about to face off with the dark troopers. | 准备好面对黑暗士兵吧 |
[26:40] | You had your hands full with one. | 一个就够你们全力以赴了 |
[26:43] | Let’s see how you do against a platoon. | 我倒要看看你们怎么对付一整个排 |
[27:08] | They’re headed this way. | 它们朝这来了 |
[27:36] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[27:38] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这的 |
[28:00] | Seal the blast doors! | 封闭防爆门 |
[28:15] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[29:06] | You have an impressive fire team protecting you. | 你有一支优秀的火力小组保护你 |
[29:12] | But I think we all know, after a valiant stand, | 但我想大家都想清楚 在激战过后 |
[29:16] | everyone in this room will be dead… | 在场各位都活不下来 |
[29:22] | but me… | 除了我 |
[29:24] | and the Child. | 和孩子 |
[29:57] | An X-wing. | 一架X翼 |
[29:59] | One X-wing? | 只有一架 |
[30:00] | Great. We’re saved. | 好极了 真是得救了呢 |
[30:02] | Incoming craft, identify yourself. | 抵近船只 请表明身份 |
[30:33] | Why did they stop? | 他们为何停下了 |
[31:02] | A Jedi? | 绝地 |
[31:54] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[33:57] | Open the doors. | 把门打开 |
[34:02] | I said, open the doors. | 我说 把门打开 |
[34:05] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:43] | Are you a Jedi? | 你是绝地吗 |
[34:46] | I am. | 我是 |
[34:54] | Come, little one. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[35:02] | He doesn’t want to go with you. | 他不想跟你走 |
[35:05] | He wants your permission. | 他想征得你的同意 |
[35:09] | He is strong with the Force, | 他的原力很强 |
[35:11] | but talent without training is nothing. | 但未经训练的天赋一无所用 |
[35:15] | I will give my life to protect the Child… | 我会用生命去保护这个孩子 |
[35:19] | but he will not be safe until he masters his abilities. | 但在他能掌握自身能力之前 他都不会安全 |
[35:36] | Hey, go on. | 嘿 去吧 |
[35:38] | That’s who you belong with. He’s one of your kind. | 这是你的归宿 他是你的同类 |
[35:44] | I’ll see you again. | 我们会再见的 |
[35:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:31] | All right, pal. | 好了 小伙子 |
[36:34] | It’s time to go. | 是时候上路了 |
[36:42] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[38:02] | May the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |