时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | IG-11: Manufacturer’s protocol dictates I cannot be captured. | 制造者协议规定我不能被俘获 |
[00:06] | I must be destroyed. | 我必须毁灭 |
[00:10] | Nevarro is a very fine planet. | 内瓦罗是一颗非常美好的星球 |
[00:12] | And now that the scum and villainy have been washed away, | 现在所有的渣滓虫豸都被清理干净了 |
[00:15] | it’s very respectable again. | 这里也恢复了从前的好名声 |
[00:17] | You do not cover your face. You are not Mandalorian. | 你没有遮住面容 你不是曼达洛人 |
[00:20] | You are a Child of the Watch. | 你是卫之子的一员吧 |
[00:22] | There is only one way. The Way of the Mandalore. | 只有一条正道 曼达洛之道 |
[00:27] | Din Djarin, have you ever removed your helmet? | 丁·贾伦 你摘下过你的头盔吗 |
[00:32] | I have. | 是的 |
[00:33] | Then, you are a Mandalorian no more. | 那 你就不再是曼达洛人了 |
[00:37] | How can I atone? | 我该如何补救 |
[00:38] | According to Creed, | 根据信条 |
[00:40] | one may only be redeemed in the Living Waters | 只有在曼达洛星矿洞里的活水中 |
[00:42] | beneath the mines of Mandalore. | 救赎才能完成 |
[00:46] | But the mines have all been destroyed. | 但是所有的矿洞都被摧毁了 |
[00:49] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[03:24] | I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors… | 我以自己和先祖的名义起誓 |
[03:28] | “I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors…” | 我以自己和先祖的名义起誓 |
[03:31] | That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor… | 我将践行曼达洛之道 |
[03:35] | “That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor…” | 我将践行曼达洛之道 |
[03:38] | And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart. | 信条中的字字句句 将永远铸于我心 |
[03:43] | “And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart.” | 信条中的字字句句 将永远铸于我心 |
[04:00] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[04:01] | “This is the Way.” | 正是此道 |
[04:03] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[04:18] | From this moment on, I shall never remove my helmet. | 从此刻起 我将永不摘下头盔 |
[04:22] | “From this moment on, I shall never…” | 从此刻起 我将 |
[04:34] | Go! Go! Go! | 快上 快上 快上 |
[04:37] | Go! | 上啊 |
[04:44] | Young ones, to the cave! | 小家伙们 快进山洞 |
[04:46] | Get back. Get back! | 退后 退后 |
[05:00] | I got you! I got you! | 我扶住你了 扶住你了 |
[05:04] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[05:06] | Cover them! | 掩护他们 |
[05:09] | To the sky! | 飞上去 |
[05:25] | Go. | 快撤 |
[05:43] | All hands, go! | 全体进攻 |
[06:46] | Get down! | 快卧倒 |
[07:34] | 第十七章 叛道之人 | |
[07:54] | You have removed your helmet. | 你已经摘下过你的头盔了 |
[07:59] | What’s worse, you did so of your own free will. | 更糟糕的是 你是自愿的 |
[08:04] | You are no longer Mandalorian. | 你不再是曼达洛人了 |
[08:10] | The Creed teaches us of redemption. | 信条的教诲提到了救赎 |
[08:13] | Redemption is no longer possible since the destruction of our homeworld. | 我们的母星毁灭之后 救赎就已经不可能完成了 |
[08:22] | But what if the mines of Mandalore still exist? | 但如果曼达洛星的矿洞依然存在呢 |
[08:26] | All was destroyed in the Purge. | 一切都在大清洗中毁灭了 |
[08:29] | Is this inscription not Mandalorian? | 难道这上面的铭文不是用曼达洛文字写成的吗 |
[08:49] | Where did you come upon this? | 你是在哪里找到它的 |
[08:52] | Jawas. | 贾瓦人卖的 |
[08:54] | They came upon it by trade from a traveler | 他们是从一个自称 |
[08:56] | who claimed to have visited the surface of Mandalore. | 去过曼达洛地表的旅行者手里买的 |
[09:02] | Then this relic only proves | 这件文物只说明 |
[09:04] | that Mandalore’s entire surface has been crystalized by fusion rays. | 曼达洛星的整个表面都被聚变射线结晶化了 |
[09:12] | But a traveler was able to retrieve this, | 但既然一个旅行者可以取回这件文物 |
[09:15] | so perhaps, it is not poisoned. | 那么母星或许生机尚存 |
[09:20] | If I visit the planet and I can bring you proof | 如果我前往母星并带回 |
[09:23] | that I have bathed in the Living Waters beneath the mines of Mandalore, | 我在矿洞活水中沐浴过的证明 |
[09:27] | then by Creed, the decree of exile will be lifted and I would be redeemed. | 那根据信条 放逐令将即刻终止而我将获得救赎 |
[09:48] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[10:02] | Then I will see you again. | 那就后会有期了 |
[11:42] | Welcome to Nevarro, | 欢迎来到内瓦罗 |
[11:44] | independent trade anchor and Outer Rim Hyperlane port. | 独立贸易锚点与外环超空间航线港口 |
[11:47] | Please state the purpose of your visit. | 请问您本次到访的原因是什么 |
[11:49] | Here to meet an old friend. | 来与一个老朋友叙叙旧 |
[12:04] | Greetings. | 你们好啊 |
[12:05] | Welcome to the port of Nevarro, gem of the Outer Rim. | 欢迎来到内瓦罗港 外环上的明珠 |
[12:09] | Our esteemed High Magistrate welcomes you | 我们尊敬的大长官向您致意 |
[12:12] | and hopes that your stay will be a prosperous one. | 并祝您本次旅程充实愉快 |
[12:36] | We invite you to visit our shops and markets, | 欢迎您前往本地的商店与市场消费 |
[12:39] | enjoy local delicacies, marvel at the black lava canyons, | 享用当地珍馐 并观赏黑熔岩峡谷的壮丽奇景 |
[12:43] | or soak in the geothermal springs. | 在地热温泉中泡澡也是个不错的选择 |
[12:46] | A lot has changed around here. | 这里发生的变化还真大呀 |
[13:12] | Do you remember your old friend? | 你还记得你的老朋友吗 |
[13:21] | Mando! | 曼鞑 |
[13:28] | I heard you were back, but I didn’t believe it. | 我听说你回来了 但我还不太敢相信 |
[13:32] | Magistrate Karga. | 卡加长官 |
[13:34] | That’s High Magistrate Karga to you. | 现在是卡加大长官了 |
[13:38] | Come. | 来吧 |
[13:40] | Let’s catch up on old times. | 咱们来叙叙旧 |
[13:42] | It’s so good to see you. Welcome back. | 见到你真高兴 欢迎回来 |
[13:45] | Doesn’t even look like the same place. | 看上去都不像是同一个地方 |
[13:47] | I know, we’ve done a lot with it. | 我知道 我们在这里进行了不少工作 |
[13:49] | The citizens have been so instrumental in making this all work, and look at this. | 这里能有今天 公民们功不可没 你看这个 |
[13:57] | We are an official trade spur of the Hydian Way. | 我们现在是海迪亚航路上的正式贸易节点了 |
[14:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[14:02] | We’ve got a construction boom going on in the city. | 城市中掀起了一股建设热潮 |
[14:06] | The belters are mining the asteroid fields at the edge of the system. | 星带矿工在这个星系边缘的小行星带开采矿石 |
[14:10] | There’s a lot of money to be made on Nevarro. | 这里有很多赚钱的机会 |
[14:13] | I can see. | 看得出来 |
[14:14] | I can set you up with a prime tract right over by the hot springs. | 我可以给你安排温泉旁边的一块优质地皮 |
[14:19] | You and the little one, you can settle down, | 你和那个孩子 都可以安居乐业了 |
[14:22] | you can hang up your blaster. | 你可以放下爆能枪 |
[14:24] | Live off the fat of the land. | 靠土地产出的收入生活了 |
[14:25] | Grogu. | 古古 |
[14:26] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[14:28] | His name is Grogu. | 他的名字是古古 |
[14:30] | Oh. If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[14:31] | Come, I wanna show you something. | 来吧 我想给你看些东西 |
[14:35] | Now, as I was saying, | 正像我之前所说的 |
[14:36] | there’s a beautiful parcel available right down here by the flats. | 在平地旁边有一块非常漂亮的地皮 |
[14:40] | I appreciate the offer, but I have some matters to look after. | 谢谢你的好意 但是我有要事需要处理 |
[14:45] | Oh, I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[14:47] | I thought you had completed your mission, | 我以为你完成任务了 |
[14:49] | but you’re still running around here with the same little critter. | 但你还在带着这个小家伙到处走 |
[14:55] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[14:58] | I completed my quest. | 我完成了任务 |
[14:59] | He returned to me. | 他又回来了 |
[15:01] | I removed my helmet, and now I’m an apostate. | 我摘下过头盔 成了叛道之人 |
[15:05] | Which is all the more reason for you to stay here with us. | 那你就更应该留在我们这里了 |
[15:11] | Where you are from, you may be an apostate, | 在你原来的族群 你可能被当做异端 |
[15:13] | but here, you’d be landed gentry. | 但在这 你可以当个地主 |
[15:17] | Magistrate. | 长官 |
[15:18] | High Magistrate. | 是大长官 |
[15:20] | – Yes, High Magistrate. Apologies. – Your timing couldn’t be any worse. | -是的 大长官 很抱歉 -你来得真不是时候 |
[15:24] | But it’s just that, there’s someone here to see you. | 但事情是这样 有人要见您 |
[15:26] | – It can wait. – But it’s pirates! | -再等等 -是海盗 |
[15:29] | Pirates in the courtyard. | 海盗在庭院里 |
[15:33] | Get out of my way or I’ll split your circuits. | 别挡道 不然就拆了你的电路 |
[15:37] | Oh, my stars. | 我的星啊 |
[15:38] | Stand aside, droid, don’t you know who we are? | 一边去 机器人 不认得我们吗 |
[15:41] | Come on, Vane. | 行了 文 |
[15:44] | That’ll be enough of that. | 差不多得了 |
[15:47] | Greef Karga, my old friend. | 格里夫·卡加 老朋友 |
[15:52] | I knew you wouldn’t insult us. | 就知道你不会得罪我们的 |
[15:54] | – Come, join us for a drink. – Yeah. | -来跟我们喝一杯吧 -是啊 |
[15:57] | Let’s continue this conversation back at my office. | 还是来我办公室继续聊吧 |
[16:00] | This, this is a school. | 这里是学校 |
[16:04] | Well, that explains why she wouldn’t let me inside. | 难怪她不让我进去 |
[16:09] | I forgot, it was your cut of my boss’s treasure that built this saloon. | 都忘了 你用从我老大那儿分的钱盖了这座沙龙 |
[16:16] | Pirate King Gorian Shard’s name is familiar to all in this sector. | 海盗之王戈里安·沙尔德在这个星区赫赫有名 |
[16:24] | Come, join me for a drink back at my office. | 来我办公室喝一杯吧 |
[16:28] | We’ll toast to your captain. | 敬你们的船长 |
[16:30] | We drink here. | 我们就在这里喝 |
[16:34] | That is a school now. | 这里现在是座学校 |
[16:36] | I say it’s still a bar. | 我看这还是间酒吧 |
[16:39] | Now, bring us a drink. | 快给我们上酒 |
[16:42] | Is there a problem here, Magistrate? | 有麻烦吗 长官 |
[16:46] | Is there a problem here? What do you think? | 有麻烦吗 你说呢 |
[16:50] | Not if you serve me a drink. | 给我上酒就没事 |
[16:52] | Not in my school. | 在我的学校不行 |
[16:56] | You hear that, boys? | 兄弟们 听见了没 |
[17:00] | His school. | 他的学校 |
[17:05] | You paid us for murder and mayhem inside these doors. | 你曾经在这里面找我们买凶闹事 |
[17:16] | Sounds like you went soft. | 看来你变软弱了 |
[17:22] | You think so? | 你这么想吗 |
[17:27] | Try me. | 来试试 |
[17:56] | Tell Captain Gorian Shard that Nevarro is no longer friendly to pirates. | 告诉戈里安·沙尔德 内瓦罗不再欢迎海盗了 |
[18:02] | Now get outta here. | 快走吧 |
[18:17] | Get out of here, Vane. Now. | 赶紧滚蛋 文 快滚 |
[18:24] | Sure you wanna let him go? | 你确定要放他走 |
[18:27] | He’ll let it be known | 他会让别人知道 |
[18:28] | that Nevarro is respectable now and not to be trifled with. | 内瓦罗现在不是法外之地 |
[18:37] | Have the service droids scrub up out there. | 派服务机器人来清理 |
[18:39] | Yes, sir, right away. | 我这就去 |
[18:41] | I gotta level with you, Mando. I need a marshal. | 曼鞑 坦白说 我需要一个警长 |
[18:44] | What about Marshal Dune? | 杜恩警长呢 |
[18:46] | After she brought in Moff Gideon, she was recruited by Special Forces. | 送交吉迪恩总督之后 特种部队招募了她 |
[18:51] | And what came of Gideon? | 吉迪恩后来怎样了 |
[18:52] | Ugh. He was sent off to a New Republic War Tribunal. | 他被移送到了新共和国战争法庭 |
[18:58] | So… What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[19:02] | You ready to put on the stripes and collect a healthy stipend? | 你想穿上制服领一份好薪水吗 |
[19:05] | You’d make a very fine lawman. | 你会是个好警官的 |
[19:07] | Why not request one from the New Republic? | 为什么不向新共和国申请一个 |
[19:11] | The last thing we intend is to bow down to yet another far-off bureaucracy. | 我们最不想要的就是屈服于另一个遥远的官僚系统 |
[19:15] | No. Under my watch, | 在我治下 |
[19:17] | Nevarro will become the first truly independent trade anchor | 内瓦罗会成为一个真正的独立商埠 |
[19:21] | in this entire sector. | 在这个星区开先例 |
[19:24] | I can’t serve as your marshal. | 我没法当你的警长 |
[19:26] | I have something pressing to attend to. | 我有急事要办 |
[19:29] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[19:31] | I didn’t know you were here on business. | 我不知道你是来办事的 |
[19:35] | What can we provide? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[19:41] | I need him back. | 我要他回来 |
[19:45] | IG-11 was destroyed on the lava river. | IG-11在熔岩河自毁了 |
[19:48] | This is just a statue. | 这只是个雕像 |
[19:49] | These are his parts, are they not? | 这里不是有他的零部件吗 |
[19:52] | I mean, what’s left of ’em. | 是他的残骸 |
[19:54] | We were lucky to recover any of his parts after he self-destructed. | 在他自毁后能找回一块零件都算我们走运 |
[19:59] | I need a droid I can trust to help me explore Mandalore, | 我需要一个信得过的机器人帮我探索曼达洛 |
[20:03] | and he’s that droid. | 他是不二之选 |
[20:06] | Mando, we’ve got plenty of droids around here, we’ll find you one. | 曼鞑 我们这里有很多机器人 可以给你找一个 |
[20:09] | I guarantee it. | 跟你保证 |
[20:12] | Let me give it a shot. | 让我试试吧 |
[20:43] | There. | 好 |
[20:44] | He’s hooked up to power. | 接上他的动力了 |
[20:46] | Let’s see if we can wake him up. | 看看能不能唤醒他 |
[21:24] | There you go. | 还真行 |
[21:30] | IG-11: Subparagraph sixteen-teen-teen | 担保人行会条例 |
[21:32] | of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver… | 弃权条例第拾陆 陆 陆条 |
[21:34] | Immediately produce said… | 即刻生效 |
[21:36] | The bounty is mine. Asset to be terminated. | 赏金归我 目标必须抹除 |
[21:45] | Terminate asset. Terminate asset. | 抹除目标 |
[21:51] | Greef! | 格里夫 |
[21:54] | IG-11: Terminate asset. | 抹除目标 |
[21:58] | – Mando, shoot it! Shoot it! – IG-11: Terminate. | -曼鞑 开枪打他 打他 -抹除 |
[22:10] | Now that’s using your head. | 这头真有用 |
[22:13] | I think he defaulted to his old programming. | 他大概是被恢复出厂设置了 |
[22:16] | You think? | 知道就好 |
[22:21] | That’s too big a job for you to do by yourself. | 你一个人无能为力 |
[22:25] | Fortunately, Nevarro has attracted the best droidsmiths of the Outer Rim. | 好在内瓦罗招来了外环顶尖的机器人专家 |
[22:30] | They’ll have IG back to his old self in no time. | 他们一下子就能修好IG |
[22:34] | Are you sure they’re up for it? | 他们真的能做到吗 |
[22:36] | I don’t think I can handle him with all his limbs if things go scud. | 要是出了意外 我可不觉得我打得过四肢完好的他 |
[22:40] | Why don’t you ask ’em for yourself? | 你为什么不亲自问问他们呢 |
[22:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:44] | The Anzellans. | 安泽兰人 |
[22:48] | What do you want? | 你需要什么 |
[23:14] | No. Can’t fix. No. No, no. The broken. | 不行 修不好 不不不 坏了 |
[23:17] | Uh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | The broken. It broke. | 坏了 它坏 |
[23:23] | I don’t understand. Do you speak Huttese? | 我听不懂 你会说赫特语吗 |
[23:26] | Mando, he said he can’t fix it. | 曼鞑 他说他修不好 |
[23:29] | That’s no good, I need this one. This one is my friend. | 这不行 我需要这个 这个是我的朋友 |
[23:32] | It not friend anymore. Memory circuit broken. | 它不再是朋友了 记忆电路坏了 |
[23:37] | He says the memory circuit is shot. | 他说记忆电路挂了 |
[23:39] | No more. | 完蛋 |
[23:40] | Well, put in a new one. | 那 换个新的 |
[23:42] | – No, no, no, no. – Not work. | -不不不不 -不行 |
[23:43] | – Don’t make new one. Very hard to find. – No. | -新的不做了 太难找了 -不 |
[23:47] | He said they don’t make ’em anymore. They’re very hard to find. | 他说他们不再生产新的了 这个很难找 |
[23:50] | – I got it. – Buy new droid. | -能听懂 -买新机器人吧 |
[23:52] | This one poodoo. | 这个挂咯 |
[23:54] | He says you should get a new one. | 他说你该买个新的 |
[24:00] | Can you fix it without the memory circuit? | 没了记忆电路你还能修它么 |
[24:02] | Yes, but IG no think. | 可以 但是IG不思考 |
[24:08] | What if I find you the part? | 如果我找到了你要的零件呢 |
[24:10] | Okay, now. Then no problem. We fix. | 那就行 没问题 我们修 |
[24:13] | If you can get a new part, he says he can fix it. | 如果你能找到一个新的部件 他说他就能修好 |
[24:16] | – No! No! No! No! No! No, down, down! – No, Grogu. | -不 不 不 放下 放下 -不行 古古 |
[24:20] | – He’s not a pet. – No squeezie. Not squeeze. | -他不是个宠物 -不要挤 不能挤 |
[24:23] | Not squeeze. | 不能挤 |
[24:26] | Bad baby! | 坏宝宝 |
[24:27] | – Oh, he’s a bad baby. – Sorry about that. He’s young. | -他可真是个坏宝宝 -抱歉 他还很小 |
[24:29] | Yeah, bad baby. Oh! | 呵 坏宝宝 |
[24:31] | No, Grogu. | 古古 不行 |
[24:37] | Thank you for visiting Nevarro, please make sure… | 感谢您来访内瓦罗 请确保 |
[24:40] | We hope to see you soon. | 希望你能早点回来 |
[24:43] | Keep IG-11 safe until I get back with that part. | 在我带着零件回来前 保管好IG-11 |
[24:47] | If the Anzellans can’t find it, I don’t know who can. | 安泽兰人都找不到的话 我就不知道还有谁能行了 |
[24:51] | Safe travels. | 路上小心 |
[25:14] | Being a Mandalorian’s not just learning about how to fight, | 作为曼达洛人不只是学习如何战斗 |
[25:18] | you also have to know how to navigate the galaxy, | 你也得学会如何在银河中导航 |
[25:20] | because you never know where you might be headed next. | 因为你不知道接下来你可能会去哪儿 |
[25:23] | This here is your hyperspace map. | 这里这个是超空间地图 |
[25:27] | You determine your range by looking at your fuel gauge. | 通过燃料表可以确定你的航程 |
[25:31] | And this… | 然后这个 |
[25:35] | …is your enemy proximity warning indicator. | 是敌方接近告警系统 |
[25:37] | Hang on, kid, we got pirates. | 坐好 孩子 海盗来了 |
[25:40] | Avast, Mandalorian. | 别乱动 曼达洛人 |
[25:42] | You can’t just sneak away | 你冷血地干掉了我四个兄弟 |
[25:44] | after cuttin’ down four of my brothers in cold blood. | 可别想就这样溜走 |
[25:51] | We’re Pirate King Gorian Shard’s men, now you’ll answer to him. | 我们是海盗王戈里安·沙尔德的人 你该向他解释一下了 |
[25:56] | Gorian Shard should stick to hijacking and ransoming. | 戈里安·沙尔德干好他的抢劫和勒索就行 |
[26:03] | After him! | 追上去 |
[26:22] | Three more. | 又来三个 |
[27:07] | Has anyone got eyes on the Mandalorian? | 有人看到那曼达洛人了么 |
[27:09] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[27:54] | Bringing the Mandalorian to you, Captain. | 船长 把曼达洛人带给你了 |
[28:11] | Dank farrik. | 荡个肺里 |
[28:12] | They have a target lock on us. | 它们锁上我们了 |
[28:16] | Stop where you are, Mandalorian. | 现在停下 曼达洛人 |
[28:19] | You’re outgunned. | 你打不过的 |
[28:21] | I have no quarrel with you, Gorian Shard. | 戈里安·沙尔德 我和你无冤无仇 |
[28:25] | What a kind sentiment from a man who just destroyed four of my fighters. | 说的还真好听 尤其是对于干掉了我四个小弟的人来说 |
[28:32] | Surrender your ship and I will spare your life. | 交出你的船 我就饶你一命 |
[28:35] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[28:37] | Never trust a pirate. | 永远不要相信海盗 |
[28:55] | This is Kalevala. | 这里是卡勒瓦拉 |
[28:59] | It’s another planet in the Mandalorian system. | 是曼达洛星系里的另一颗行星 |
[29:03] | And that is a Mandalorian castle. | 那是一座曼达洛城堡 |
[30:06] | Bo-Katan. | 博-卡坦 |
[30:08] | It is Din Djarin. | 丁·贾伦来了 |
[30:13] | I am here to join you. | 我来加入你了 |
[30:16] | There’s nothing left to join. | 没什么好加入的了 |
[30:20] | What of your plans to retake Mandalore? | 你重夺曼达洛的计划呢 |
[30:24] | When I returned without the Darksaber, my forces melted away. | 我没带着暗剑回来 部下就散了 |
[30:30] | Where is the stolen fleet? | 偷来的舰队呢 |
[30:33] | Making their way through the galaxy as mercenaries. | 在银河系各地当雇佣兵 |
[30:38] | Do you still have the saber? | 那把剑还在你手上吗 |
[30:42] | I do. | 在我手上 |
[30:43] | Then you lead them. | 那你去带领他们 |
[30:46] | Wave that thing around and they’ll do whatever you say. | 晃一晃那东西 他们就会听你吩咐 |
[30:51] | So you gave up your designs to retake Mandalore? | 所以你放弃你重夺曼达洛的计划了 |
[30:57] | Your cult gave up on Mandalore long before the Purge. | 你们这些异端在大清洗前早就放弃曼达洛了 |
[31:02] | Where were you then? | 那时候你在哪里 |
[31:06] | The Children of the Watch and all the factions that came before | 卫之子以及之前的所有派系 |
[31:09] | fractured and shattered our people. | 让我们的人民四散分裂 |
[31:15] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[31:17] | There’s nothing left. | 这里不剩什么了 |
[31:22] | I am going to Mandalore | 我要去曼达洛 |
[31:24] | so that I may bathe in the Living Waters and be forgiven for my transgressions. | 沐浴在活水中以求罪过得到宽恕 |
[31:32] | You are a fool. | 你这傻瓜 |
[31:36] | There’s nothing magic about the mines of Mandalore. | 曼达洛的矿井没什么神奇的 |
[31:40] | They supplied beskar ore to our ancestors and the rest is superstition. | 先人们在其中开采贝斯卡矿 其余都是迷信 |
[31:47] | That planet has been ravaged, plundered, and poisoned. | 那星球已经被蹂躏 掠夺并毒害 |
[31:51] | You said that the curse was a lie. | 你说那诅咒是个谎言 |
[31:52] | Make up your mind. | 拿定主意吧 |
[31:55] | If you want to go to the mines, be my guest. | 如果你想去矿井 那就去吧 |
[32:01] | They’re beneath the civic center in the city of Sundari. | 它们在森达里城的市政中心之下 |
[32:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[32:08] | And I will find out if the planet is really poisoned. | 到时我就能知道星球是否真被毒害了 |
[32:17] | Goodbye, Din Djarin. | 再见 丁·贾伦 |