时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Redemption is no longer possible since the destruction of our homeworld. | 我们的母星毁灭之后 救赎就已经不可能完成了 |
[00:08] | But what if the mines of Mandalore still exist? | 但如果曼达洛星的矿洞依然存在呢 |
[00:11] | If I visit the planet | 如果我前往母星 |
[00:13] | and I can bring you proof that I have bathed in the Living Waters, | 并带回我在矿洞活水中沐浴过的证明 |
[00:16] | then by Creed, I would be redeemed. | 那根据信条 我将获得救赎 |
[00:21] | The songs of eons past | 远古之歌 |
[00:23] | foretold of the Mythosaur rising up to herald a new age of Mandalore. | 预言了神龙崛起将迎来曼达洛的新时代 |
[00:29] | Have you ever heard of Bo-Katan Kryze? | 你听说过博-卡坦·克里兹吗 |
[00:32] | Bo-Katan Kryze was born of a mighty house, | 博-卡坦·克里兹出身豪门 |
[00:36] | but they lost sight of the Way. | 但他们迷失了正道 |
[00:38] | She once laid claim to rule Mandalore | 她曾经自称拥有曼达洛的统治权 |
[00:41] | based purely on blood and the sword you now possess. | 凭据仅仅是血统和你现在拥有的这把剑 |
[00:45] | Her rule ended in tragedy. | 她的统治以悲剧告终 |
[00:52] | Bo-Katan, I am going to Mandalore. | 博-卡坦 我要去曼达洛 |
[00:55] | That planet has been ravaged, plundered, and poisoned. | 那星球已经被蹂躏 掠夺并毒害 |
[01:00] | There’s nothing left. | 这里不剩什么了 |
[01:46] | I don’t know what to tell you, pal. | 我不知道该对你说什么 伙计 |
[01:47] | I mean, there are a lot of parts missing. | 我的意思是 缺了很多零件 |
[01:50] | Fine, I’ll push it back out on the street. | 好吧 我会把它推回到街上 |
[01:52] | You heard him, pit droids! Out! | 你们听到没有 维修机器人 动手 |
[01:59] | All right, well, I don’t appreciate the tone of voice, but I’ll fix it. | 好吧 我不喜欢你的口气 但我会修理的 |
[02:04] | Oof. Boy, I don’t know. | 伙计 我不知道 |
[02:07] | I mean, lucky for you, business is slow. | 我是说 算你走运 生意不太好 |
[02:10] | I gotta order the parts from the Mid Rim. | 我得从中环订购零件 |
[02:13] | Let’s say, mmm, two months. | 大概要 两个月 |
[02:16] | All right, settle your snout. I’ll put a rush on it. | 好的 冷静 我会给你加急的 |
[02:18] | But you gotta give me half upfront for parts. | 但你得先付我一半的零件费用 |
[02:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:25] | I should charge you more considering now I gotta work Boonta Eve. | 考虑到我要去邦塔夜工作 应该加收你钱的 |
[02:29] | Me? | 我吗 |
[02:30] | You know, I do have a life. | 你要知道 我过得很好 |
[02:32] | Big holiday. I had big plans! | 盛大的节日 我做好计划了 |
[02:34] | You know, I just don’t sit around here | 你要知道 我才不会坐在这里 |
[02:36] | and work all day, I’m very popular. | 终日工作 我名气很大的 |
[02:38] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[02:45] | Hey, tell the Jawas the Rodian left. | 嘿 告诉贾瓦人说那个罗迪亚人走了 |
[02:50] | All right, let’s get this thing back together again. | 很好 我们把这东西再装回去 |
[02:53] | Quickly, before he sees you. | 快点 别让他看见你们 |
[02:54] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[02:55] | Put those parts back on the speeder. | 把那些零件装回陆行艇 |
[02:57] | Paint ’em so they look different. Here you go. | 给零件喷漆 这样看起来就和原来不一样了 给你 |
[03:01] | Seriously? For five minutes of work? | 你认真的吗 就五分钟的活儿 |
[03:05] | You’re lucky I’m a softy. | 你们走运 我心软 |
[03:10] | Hey. Scram. | 快走 |
[03:13] | Go strip another speeder. It’s Boonta Eve, it’s ripe. | 去拆别的陆行艇 这可是邦塔夜 机不可失 |
[03:28] | You hear that? She’s purring like a nuzzle shrew. | 你听到了吗 发动机的轰鸣就像一只鼻鼩 |
[03:31] | No complaints. | 没什么可抱怨的 |
[03:33] | Still faster than I know what to do with. | 还是快得让我手忙脚乱 |
[03:35] | Well, I’ll tune her up, just the same. | 好的 我会调好的 和以前一样 |
[03:37] | So, uh, where’s my guy? | 那么 我的小家伙在哪里 |
[03:41] | Huh? There he is! | 他来了 |
[03:46] | Now who taught you how to leap like a Lurmen, huh? | 谁教你像勒明人那样跳的 |
[03:50] | Was that his first word? | 这是他第一次开口说话吗 |
[03:51] | I think he’s talking to me. | 我觉得他在和我说话 |
[03:53] | Did you hear that? He said “Peli.” | 你听到了吗 他说的是 佩莉 |
[03:55] | I’m here on business. | 我是来办事的 |
[03:56] | Oh, are the Hutts back? Are you takin’ out Boba Fett? | 赫特人卷土重来了吗 还是你要干掉波巴·费特 |
[03:59] | I need a droid part. | 我需要一个机器人零件 |
[04:01] | Ugh. Boring! | 真没劲 |
[04:02] | Hey, get the Jawas back in here before they hit the cantina. | 赶在贾瓦人进酒吧之前把他们叫回来 |
[04:08] | You know how Mos Eisley gets during Boonta week. | 你要知道莫斯艾斯利在邦塔周期间会是什么样子 |
[04:11] | I’m looking for a replacement IG memory circuit. | 我正在找IG机器人的替换记忆电路 |
[04:14] | Oh. Hey, grandpa. They haven’t made those for a while. | 老家伙 早就停产了 |
[04:24] | Memory circuit. | 记忆电路 |
[04:29] | Sorry, pal, no chance cubes. | 抱歉 伙计 没可能了 |
[04:31] | – They can’t find the part? – Nope. | -他们找不到那零件吗 -是的 |
[04:33] | I need my droid fixed now. | 我得马上把机器人修好 |
[04:34] | Which is why I think you should buy this beauty here. | 所以我觉得你应该买下这个漂亮的机器人 |
[04:41] | I can’t use an astromech. | 我用不上宇航技工机器人 |
[04:43] | I need a droid that’s rated for spelunking. | 我需要适用于洞穴探险的机器人 |
[04:46] | Spelunking? What are you spelunking? | 洞穴探险吗 你要在洞穴里找什么 |
[04:49] | I’m going to Mandalore. | 我要去曼达洛 |
[04:51] | I need a droid that can explore ahead of me and test the atmosphere, | 我需要的机器人 要能先于我探索并检测大气层 |
[04:54] | make sure it’s safe to breathe. | 搞清楚呼吸是否安全 |
[04:56] | Okay, well… | 那么 |
[04:57] | Uh-uh-uh-uh. Hey! Get right back here. Right back here, scaredy droid. | 给我回来 回到这里 胆小鬼机器人 |
[05:01] | Come on now, you gotta shine. | 来吧 好好表现 |
[05:04] | This R5 astromech is built for adventure. | 这个R5宇航技工机器人就是为冒险而打造的 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么 |
[05:09] | Of course you are. | 你当然是了 |
[05:10] | You’re supposed to be piloting starfighters | 你应当驾驶着星际战斗机 |
[05:13] | across the galaxy and fighting tyranny. | 穿越银河 反抗暴政 |
[05:17] | It’s falling apart, and besides, I got no room for it on the N-1. | 它都要散架了 另外 我的N-1上也没有别的位子了 |
[05:20] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[05:21] | R5-D4 is as good as the day it came back from serving in the Rebellion. | R5-D4从义军退役归来 至今风采依旧 |
[05:25] | And I’ll reinstall your droid port | 我会重新安装机器人接口 |
[05:28] | and this little baby here can even co-pilot. | 这个小宝贝甚至还能当副驾驶 |
[05:31] | Hey, if you don’t settle your bolts, I’ll sell you back to the Jawas. | 如果你不装上螺栓 我就把你卖回给贾瓦人 |
[05:35] | And because it’s Boonta, | 因为正当邦塔期间 |
[05:38] | what I’m gonna do is I’m gonna give you this for half the price | 我开出的条件是 给你半价优惠 |
[05:41] | and throw in a free oil bath. | 再附赠一次油浴 |
[05:49] | Oh, come on now, don’t be a coward. | 得了 别当胆小鬼 |
[05:51] | You’re an astromech, act like one. | 你是个宇航技工机器人 像样点 |
[05:55] | I wouldn’t rely too much on this one. Its circuitry is a little fragile. | 不要太依赖它 它的电路有点脆弱 |
[05:58] | I thought you said it was built for adventure. | 你不是说它是专为冒险设计的吗 |
[06:01] | What? Sorry, I can’t hear you! | 你说什么 抱歉 我听不见 |
[06:08] | May the Force be with you! | 愿原力与你同在 |
[06:17] | All right, kid. | 好了 孩子 |
[06:18] | You ready for an adventure? | 准备好去冒险了吗 |
[06:28] | 第十八章 曼达洛矿洞 | |
[06:44] | It looks scary. I know. | 我知道这里看上去很吓人 |
[06:46] | But it was once green and beautiful, | 但在过去歌谣写就的时候 |
[06:49] | back when the songs were written. | 这里曾经绿意盎然 |
[06:52] | It’s Mandalore, the homeworld of our people. | 这里是曼达洛 我们族人的故乡 |
[06:56] | Every Mandalorian can trace their roots back to this planet, | 每个曼达洛人的身世都可以追溯到这个星球 |
[07:00] | and the beskar mines deep within. | 和深藏地下的贝斯卡矿 |
[07:02] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:05] | I’ve never been there either. | 这也是我第一次来这里 |
[07:09] | I grew up there. On that moon. | 我是在那里长大的 那个卫星上 |
[07:12] | Concordia. | 谐和星 |
[07:16] | And that’s Kalevala where we visited Bo-Katan. | 而那里是卡勒瓦拉 我们就是在那里见到博-卡坦的 |
[07:20] | It’s in the same system. | 它们在同一个星系 |
[07:24] | A Mandalorian has to understand maps and know their way around. | 一个曼达洛人必须学会读懂地图 知道如何导航 |
[07:29] | That way, you’ll never be lost. | 这样的话 你就永远不会迷失了 |
[08:21] | Looks like the fusion bombs from the Purge | 看来大清洗时投下的聚变弹 |
[08:24] | disrupted the magnetic field around the planet. | 扰乱了这个星球的磁场 |
[08:27] | From the surface, | 在地表上的话 |
[08:28] | we won’t be able to communicate with anyone out of atmosphere, | 我们无法和大气层外的人通讯 |
[08:30] | so we have to be careful. | 所以我们必须小心 |
[08:32] | Down here, we’re completely cut off from the rest of the galaxy. | 在这里我们完全和银河系的其他部分隔绝了 |
[09:00] | R5, you ready? | R5 准备好了吗 |
[09:01] | I’m gonna need you to scout ahead and analyze the atmosphere. | 我需要你去前方侦察并分析大气成分 |
[09:07] | That wasn’t a question. | 我不是在问你的意见 |
[09:11] | Go over to that split in the rock, | 去那个石头缝隙那里 |
[09:13] | and take an air sample of the ruins below. | 对下面废墟中的空气进行取样 |
[09:33] | The droid will be fine. | 机器人不会有事的 |
[09:34] | I just need him to take some readings to make sure it’s safe. | 我只是需要他探测一下是否安全 |
[09:41] | Don’t be a baby. | 成熟点 |
[09:43] | Just get the samples we need, and hurry up. | 赶紧去提取样本 快点 |
[10:05] | Here, look. | 看这个 |
[10:07] | You can watch him on the scope. | 你可以在这个监测仪上看到他 |
[10:19] | R5, come in. Do you read me? | R5 回话 能听到吗 |
[10:25] | It’s probably just interference. | 可能只是有点干扰 |
[10:29] | Fine. I’ll go get him. | 好吧 我去找他 |
[10:32] | Normally, this is droid work. | 这一般是机器人干的活 |
[10:34] | I was hoping to avoid going out there. | 我本来不想出去的 |
[10:36] | I’ll pressurize my helmet, seal yourself in your pod. | 我会给我的头盔加压 你把自己封闭在座舱里面 |
[10:39] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:12] | Don’t worry, kid, I’ll be right back. | 别担心 孩子 我马上就回来 |
[12:59] | Yeah, wait. | 等一下 |
[13:03] | Okay, you’re all right. | 好了 你没事了 |
[13:07] | Now come on, let’s get you back to the ship. | 来吧 我带你回飞船那边 |
[13:22] | Hang on, kid. | 等一下 孩子 |
[13:24] | Not until I check the toxicity. | 我先检查一下空气毒性 |
[13:26] | You got an analysis on the atmosphere yet? | 你检测过大气成分了吗 |
[13:35] | The charts were wrong. | 记录是错的 |
[13:36] | The atmosphere is breathable. | 大气可以呼吸 |
[13:40] | Bo-Katan was right. | 博-卡坦说对了 |
[13:43] | Mandalore is not cursed. | 曼达洛没有被诅咒 |
[14:29] | That’s the Civic Center. | 这是市政中心 |
[14:32] | This is where Bo-Katan said to go. | 博-卡坦说的就是这个地方 |
[14:58] | The mines should be further down. | 矿井应该在更下面 |
[15:01] | I guess we’re on our own from here. | 看来我们得自己找路了 |
[15:56] | These waters should flow down to the mines, | 这些水应该是流向矿洞 |
[15:59] | and the Living Waters within. | 和里面的活水的 |
[16:24] | Look, that passage heads down. | 看 那条路通向下方 |
[20:47] | Get to Bo-Katan. | 去找博-卡坦 |
[22:15] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[22:21] | An unscheduled visitor. | 外面有一个不速之客 |
[22:38] | Let’s get rid of him once and for all. | 我们去确保他彻底滚蛋吧 |
[22:52] | Maybe I didn’t make myself clear the last time. | 我上次是不是没说清楚 |
[22:56] | I want to be left alone. | 我想一个人待着 |
[23:05] | What happened to him? | 他出什么事了 |
[23:10] | Download the astromech. Find out where they were. | 下载宇航技工机器人的数据 弄清楚他们去过哪里 |
[24:08] | It didn’t always look like this. | 这里以前不是这样的 |
[24:36] | Okay, kid. I’m gonna need you to guide me to him. | 好了 孩子 我需要你带我找到他 |
[24:39] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[26:01] | This was once a beautiful civilization. | 这里曾经有着美丽的文明 |
[26:05] | My family ruled it all. | 我的家族统治着这里的一切 |
[26:09] | Now it’s a tomb. | 现在却成了一座坟墓 |
[26:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:05] | I know that you’re frightened. | 我知道你吓坏了 |
[27:07] | But I need you to guide me to him. | 但我需要你带我找到他 |
[27:36] | I knew quite a few Jedi, you know. | 知道吗 我曾经认识不少绝地 |
[27:40] | I don’t know what they taught you about us, | 我不知道他们是怎么说我们的 |
[27:42] | but there was a time we actually got along quite well. | 但过去有一段时间我们相处得非常好 |
[27:45] | Fought side by side. | 我们并肩战斗 |
[27:50] | How good are you with the Force? | 你和原力的联系有多紧密 |
[27:53] | You must be quite good at it if you got back to me all alone. | 能独身一人来找我说明你的原力一定很强 |
[28:49] | Did you think your dad was the only Mandalorian? | 你以为你爸爸是唯一的曼达洛人吗 |
[28:57] | Those are Alamites, and we were their next meal. | 这是阿拉姆人 他们以捕食我们为生 |
[29:01] | They used to live in the surface wastelands beyond our cities. | 他们曾经居住在城外的地表荒地中 |
[29:05] | If they survived, I wonder what else might have, too. | 既然他们能活下来 不知道还有什么东西也活着 |
[30:31] | Din, are you okay? | 丁 你还好吗 |
[30:35] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[30:39] | It’s Bo-Katan. | 我是博-卡坦 |
[30:41] | I’m gonna get you out of here, all right? | 我会把你救出来的 |
[30:44] | Can you move at all? | 你还能动吗 |
[30:48] | Din, I can’t hear you. | 丁 我听不清你在说什么 |
[30:50] | Are you trying to say something? | 你是想说什么吗 |
[30:53] | Behind you. | 你身后 |
[31:37] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:39] | I saved your life. | 我救了你一命 |
[31:44] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[31:47] | Your kid. | 你的孩子 |
[31:49] | He’s tougher than he looks. | 他比看起来更能干 |
[31:52] | And he’s quite the navigator. | 还是个优秀的向导 |
[31:55] | Thank you for rescuing me. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[32:01] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:03] | Mandalore is not cursed. | 曼达洛没被诅咒 |
[32:06] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[32:08] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[32:10] | There’s nothing left. | 什么都不剩了 |
[32:13] | A great society is now a memory. | 从前的恢弘盛世只剩追忆 |
[32:19] | I once ruled here for a brief time. | 我曾短暂地统治过这里 |
[32:23] | Now, it’s destroyed. | 如今 尽皆摧毁 |
[32:26] | Nothing to cling to but ashes. | 唯余尘土 |
[32:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:32] | You’ve never eaten pog soup? | 你从没喝过波格汤吗 |
[32:36] | No. | 没 |
[32:38] | Can you appreciate the irony? | 你能听出我的讽刺吗 |
[32:43] | Any Mandalorian worth their armor | 任何能穿得起这身盔甲的曼达洛人 |
[32:45] | was raised on this since they were his size. | 从小就喝这个长大 |
[32:51] | You should rest. | 你该歇一下 |
[32:53] | I’ll get you back to my ship soon enough. | 我会尽快送你回我的船上 |
[32:58] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会跟你去的 |
[33:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:04] | I must continue to the Mines of Mandalore | 我必须继续前往曼达洛矿洞 |
[33:07] | so that I may be redeemed. | 这样我才能得到救赎 |
[33:11] | I honestly think that it’s adorable | 说实话 我觉得你还挺天真的 |
[33:12] | that you actually believe these children’s stories. | 竟然真的相信这些儿童故事 |
[33:16] | But there is nothing magic about the waters. | 但这些水并没有任何魔力 |
[33:20] | Without the Creed, what are we? | 如果没有信条 我们是什么 |
[33:22] | What do we stand for? | 我们又代表了什么 |
[33:25] | Our people are scattered like stars in the galaxy. | 我们的族人如繁星般散布在银河系之中 |
[33:28] | The Creed is how we survived. | 信条是我们幸存之本 |
[33:31] | You rescued me and I’ll always be in your debt. | 你救了我 我欠你一条命 |
[33:35] | But I can’t go with you until I fulfill my obligation. | 但在履行义务之前 我不能跟你走 |
[33:38] | I will take you. | 我会带你去 |
[33:41] | – To the Living Waters? – Yes. | -去活水吗 -是的 |
[33:44] | You’d never find them on your own. | 你自己是永远找不到的 |
[33:47] | Not in all this wreckage. | 在这堆废墟里肯定不行 |
[33:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:50] | Don’t thank me until you see them. | 见到它们再谢我也不迟 |
[34:02] | It’s hard to believe that this all was once filled with our kind. | 实在难以相信过去这里满是我们的族人 |
[34:07] | It wasn’t that long ago. | 其实没有多么久远 |
[34:10] | You’d never know it looking at all this destruction. | 但只看这些断壁残垣想不到那段时光才过去多久 |
[34:14] | It looks like it’s been centuries. | 看起来就像已经过去了数百年 |
[34:16] | The Empire set out to punish us. | 帝国决心要拿我们开刀 |
[34:20] | To wipe away our memory. | 彻底抹除我族的回忆 |
[34:26] | It must pain you to see it like this | 你见证过它曾经的瑰丽 |
[34:28] | after witnessing its beauty. | 再看到这些一定很痛心 |
[34:30] | What pains me is seeing our own kind fight one another time and time again. | 最令我痛心的是 看着族人间的一次次相互征伐 |
[34:35] | Killing each other for reasons too confusing to explain. | 因为一些莫名其妙的理由互相残杀 |
[34:38] | It made us weak. | 削弱了我们 |
[34:42] | We had no hope to resist being smashed by the fist of the Empire. | 面对帝国的重拳碾轧 我们根本无望反抗 |
[34:47] | There. | 到了 |
[34:50] | The entrance to the Mines of Mandalore. | 曼达洛矿井的入口 |
[35:02] | This area looks much older. | 这块区域看起来更古老 |
[35:04] | The mines have been here for thousands of years. | 这些矿已经存在了数千年 |
[35:07] | The Living Waters are in the chambers below. | 活水就在下面的空间里 |
[35:10] | Have you been there? | 你下去过吗 |
[35:12] | Yes, when I was a child. | 去过 在小时候 |
[35:15] | Really? | 当真 |
[35:17] | I was part of the royal family. | 我曾是王室成员 |
[35:20] | I took the Creed and was showered with gifts. | 我接受信条 沐浴着众人的祝福 |
[35:24] | But the rituals were all just theater for our subjects. | 但这些仪式不过是做戏给下面的人看 |
[35:27] | They loved watching the princess recite the Mandalorian tenets | 他们喜欢看公主背诵曼达洛信条 |
[35:30] | as her father looked on proudly. | 看她的父亲表现得十分自豪 |
[35:33] | Such a heart-warming spectacle. | 真是暖心的一幕 |
[35:38] | Maybe he was proud. | 也许他是真的自豪 |
[35:39] | I know he was. | 我知道他是 |
[35:42] | I didn’t embarrass him in front of everyone. | 我没在众人面前令他蒙羞 |
[35:45] | Your father sounds like an interesting man. | 你父亲听起来是位有趣的人 |
[35:48] | I would’ve liked to have known him. | 希望能认识一下 |
[35:49] | He was a great man. | 他是个伟人 |
[35:53] | He died defending Mandalore. | 他为保卫曼达洛而死 |
[36:01] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[36:10] | What are you lookin’ at? | 看什么看 |
[36:22] | Here you go. The Living Waters. | 到了 活水 |
[36:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:32] | I want you to get the full tour. | 我来给你做个全面介绍 |
[36:36] | “These mines date back to the age of the first Mandalore. | 这些矿洞可以追溯到初代曼达洛时期 |
[36:41] | “According to ancient folklore, the mines were once a Mythosaur lair. | 根据远古神话 这些矿洞曾是神龙的巢穴 |
[36:44] | “Mandalore the Great is said to have tamed the mythical beast. | 伟人曼达洛据信曾驯服过这一神话怪兽 |
[36:49] | “It is from these legends that the skull signet was adopted | 正是基于这些传说 其头骨纹章才被采用 |
[36:52] | “and became the symbol of our planet.” | 并成为了我们的星球的象征 |
[36:57] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[37:05] | Din? Are you all right? | 丁 你没事吧 |
[37:42] | “I swear on my name.” | 我以自己 |
[37:47] | “And the names of the Ancestors, | 和先祖的名义起誓 |
[37:51] | “that I shall walk the way of the Mand’alor… | 我将践行曼达洛之道 |
[37:56] | “and the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart.” | 信条中的字字句句 将永远铸于我心 |