时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, yeah! | 冲啊冲啊 |
[00:05] | Oh, this is the life, huh? | 这就是生活啊 |
[00:06] | A couple beers, game on TV. | 几瓶啤酒 赛事直播 |
[00:08] | Yeah, I opened a bottle of wine | 我在厨房 |
[00:09] | in the kitchen for the ladies. | 给女士们开了瓶红酒 |
[00:10] | They should be good for an hour. | 她们应该能老实一个小时 |
[00:13] | More like a half hour. | 半小时还差不多 |
[00:16] | Yeah, I may need to feed the meter. | 我可能得再加点码 |
[00:20] | Change the channel, we want to watch that dancing show. | 换个台 我们想看舞蹈节目 |
[00:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[00:25] | Daddy and Uncle Don are watching football. | 爸爸和唐大伯在看橄榄球 |
[00:27] | So no talking. | 不许说话 |
[00:31] | Who’s that guy? | 那是谁 |
[00:32] | Teddy, that’s talking. | 泰迪 说了不许说话 |
[00:35] | Commercial! Switch it to the dancing show. | 广告 快换台看舞蹈节目 |
[00:36] | No, no, if I switch it, it’ll never go back. | 不不 换了台就再也换不回来了 |
[00:39] | I used that trick on your mother | 播皇室婚礼那时候 |
[00:40] | during the Royal Wedding. | 我就是这么哄你妈的 |
[00:43] | – Just watch the commercials. – That’s right. | -就看广告 -没错 |
[00:45] | It’s good for the economy. | 对国家经济有好处 |
[00:49] | Hey, look, that old guy just took a blue pill. | 那个老人吃了颗蓝色小药丸 |
[00:54] | And now that lady likes him. | 然后那个女的就喜欢他了 |
[01:00] | What kind of pill is that, Uncle Don? | 那是什么药丸啊 唐大伯 |
[01:07] | Oh, it’s a magical pill. | 那是神奇小药丸 |
[01:11] | What does it do? | 吃了有什么用 |
[01:18] | And we’re out. Yep. | 我们还是走吧 |
[01:22] | Okay, remember the blue pill. | 好 记住那个蓝色药丸 |
[01:23] | We can use that again. | 我们以后还可以再用 |
[01:26] | Oh, hey, we had a great idea. | 我们有个好主意 |
[01:28] | We’re starting a book club. | 我们打算办一个读书俱乐部 |
[01:29] | Yeah, you want to hear about it? | 你想听一听吗 |
[01:30] | Keep walking, keep walking. | 往前走 继续走 |
[01:34] | Well, this isn’t so bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[01:36] | We can still see the game through our neighbor’s window. Yeah. | 我们还可以从邻居家窗户里看比赛 |
[01:39] | And old man Ferguson | 佛格森老头 |
[01:41] | isn’t wearing pants. | 没有穿裤子 |
[01:44] | Neither is Mrs. Ferguson. | 佛格森太太同样没穿 |
[01:47] | Maybe just go ahead and turn this way | 我们还是转个方向 |
[01:48] | for a little while. | 到这一边 |
[01:50] | You know, I can’t believe we’re stuck out here. | 我们居然被困在外面了 |
[01:52] | We need a place to hang. | 我们需要找个地方待着 |
[01:54] | You know, nothing fancy. | 不需要什么高档场所 |
[01:55] | Just a place with some walls | 就四面有墙 |
[01:57] | where we can look in any direction | 让我们不管往哪看 |
[01:58] | and not be scarred for life. | 都不会受到创伤就行了 |
[02:01] | Hey… why don’t we fix up your garage? | 我们不如去你家车库 |
[02:04] | It’d be perfect. | 简直完美 |
[02:04] | Don, don’t even bother. | 大唐 不用麻烦了 |
[02:10] | Our problem may be solved after all. | 我们的问题可能已经解决了 |
[02:12] | Looks like your wife’s packing up to leave you. | 似乎你老婆要收拾包袱离开你了 |
[02:16] | No, she just… | 不 她是 |
[02:17] | she just never throws anything away, ever. | 她只是不爱扔东西 从来不扔 |
[02:19] | All right, come on, let’s just start throwing this junk out. | 行 来吧 我们来扔垃圾 |
[02:21] | No, no, no, no, we can’t. | 不不 不行 |
[02:22] | Andi will lose her mind. | 安迪会抓狂的 |
[02:24] | There’d be a lot of yelling. | 她会大吼大叫 |
[02:26] | But you won’t hear it, ’cause you’ll be out here. | 可你听不见 因为到时候你会在外面待着 |
[02:29] | Besides, you worked your butt off when she went back to work. | 再说了 她回去上班以后你都快累死了 |
[02:32] | Where’s your payback? | 你得到什么了 |
[02:33] | Well, my payback is supposed to be | 据说我得到的是 |
[02:34] | spending more time with the kids. | 多一点跟孩子相处的时间 |
[02:36] | She made it sound like a fun thing. | 她把这事说的好像很有意思 |
[02:39] | Think about what we could do out here. | 你想想我们在这能干些什么 |
[02:40] | We could get an old motorcycle and fix it up. | 我们可以搞个旧摩托车来慢慢修理 |
[02:42] | Like we used to do in high school. | 就像以前高中那样 |
[02:44] | Yeah, come on, let’s do it. | 来吧 我们动手 |
[02:45] | Tell Andi to get her stuff out of here. | 让安迪把她的东西都扔掉 |
[02:47] | Yeah, yeah, she doesn’t get to decide. | 对 她说了可不算 |
[02:49] | No, sir, she does not! | 对的 她说了不算 |
[02:50] | No, I decide. | 对 我说了算 |
[02:51] | And I’ve decided we’re doing it. | 而且我决定了 我们就这么干 |
[02:53] | Damn straight. Yeah! | 这就对了 |
[02:55] | Andi needs to know | 安迪应该知道 |
[02:56] | that the garage is a man’s place. | 车库是男人的地盘 |
[02:58] | – What’s that, honey? – Oh, uh, nothing, sweetie. | -怎么了亲爱的 -没事宝贝 |
[03:00] | Drinky-drinky, love you. | 慢慢喝 爱你 |
[03:14] | Okay, Andi, when you look at this… | 安迪 你看看这 |
[03:19] | how do you feel? | 什么感觉 |
[03:21] | I love it. | 我很爱 |
[03:24] | These are our memories. | 这都是我们的记忆 |
[03:26] | It makes me feel safe and warm. | 让我觉得安全又温暖 |
[03:28] | It might make you feel warm ’cause | 你觉得温暖是因为 |
[03:29] | it’s a fire hazard. | 这有火灾隐患 |
[03:32] | I say we clean all this stuff out of here | 我觉得我们应该把东西清出去 |
[03:34] | so Don and I can have a hangout and, | 大唐和我就能有地方待着 |
[03:37] | I don’t know, maybe rebuild an old motorcycle. | 比如说 修理个摩托车什么的 |
[03:42] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:44] | You want me to throw out all my stuff | 你想让我把我的东西丢掉 |
[03:45] | so you and your brother can have a motorcycle fort? | 好让你和你哥搞个摩托城堡 |
[03:49] | Well, we’re not calling it that. | 我们不是这么称呼的 |
[03:51] | Look, you told me when you went back to work | 你回去上班的时候跟我说 |
[03:53] | I’d get more time with the kids, | 我就有更多时间陪孩子 |
[03:55] | and that would be a fun thing. | 说这会很有意思 |
[03:56] | Can we both agree | 我们说实话 |
[03:58] | that that was a lie? | 你承不承认是在骗我 |
[04:01] | Yes, that was a lie. | 我是骗了你 |
[04:02] | I just, I need a spot to decompress. | 我只需要一个地方放松自己 |
[04:05] | You already have the bathroom. | 你有浴室可以用 |
[04:07] | Every time I go in there, | 每次我进浴室 |
[04:09] | Emme sings to me through the door. | 艾玛都会在门外给我唱歌 |
[04:11] | Now, whenever I hear “The Wheels on the Bus,” | 现在我只要听见《公车轮胎》这首歌 |
[04:13] | it triggers something. | 就会产生某种冲动 |
[04:15] | Look, Andi, I’m asking you to do this for me. | 安迪 我想请你为我这样做 |
[04:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:21] | Let’s try and clean this place out, | 我们来把这个地方清干净 |
[04:22] | so you can have your dork fort. | 好让你们搞你们的宅男城堡 |
[04:25] | Great, but we’re not calling it that, either. | 好 但我们也不这样称呼 |
[04:28] | Okay, first up is, uh… okay, camping gear. | 首先是 露营装备 |
[04:33] | Only used once. Total disaster. | 使用了一次 简直灾难 |
[04:36] | Teddy ate too many s’mores, and then he threw up. | 泰迪吃了太多棉花糖夹心饼干 然后吐了 |
[04:38] | Then Emme saw his throw-up, | 然后艾玛看见他吐 |
[04:40] | and then she threw up. | 艾玛也跟着吐了 |
[04:42] | And then Katie fainted into the throw-up. | 然后凯蒂晕倒在呕吐物里 |
[04:46] | See, that is a great family story, | 看 这就是很好的家庭故事 |
[04:48] | which you remembered because you saw the camping gear. | 看见露营装备才想起来的 |
[04:50] | It stays. | 这个留下 |
[04:52] | Okay, uh… | 好 |
[04:54] | Okay, this should be easy. | 这应该很轻松 |
[04:56] | No one could possibly care about | 没人会在乎 |
[04:57] | a giant container of wine corks. | 一个装红酒瓶塞的东西 |
[04:59] | My corks! | 我的瓶塞 |
[05:02] | Martha Stewart has all kinds of ideas for these. | 家政女王玛莎对怎么用这些东西主意多着呢 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna make a wine-cork collage someday. | 我以后会用瓶塞做一个艺术品出来的 |
[05:07] | Is it gonna be a picture of you passed out on the kitchen table? | 会做成你醉倒在厨房台上的图像吗 |
[05:12] | Okay, so, six hours of work, | 搞了六个小时 |
[05:15] | and the only thing that left the garage | 唯一滚出车库的东西 |
[05:16] | was a cricket that hopped out on its own. | 就是一只自己跳出去的蟋蟀 |
[05:20] | Honey, I think you might be like one of those people | 亲爱的 我觉得你就是电视上演的那种人 |
[05:22] | on that TV show you make me watch. | 你当时还逼着让我看 |
[05:23] | Don’t say Hoarders. I am not a hoarder. | 别说囤积狂 我不是囤积狂 |
[05:27] | I love you too much to say the name of the show | 我这么爱你 根本舍不得说那个电视的名字 |
[05:29] | that describes you perfectly. | 但是那词用来描述你太准确了 |
[05:34] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[05:35] | the other night, I was banished to the driveway. | 那天晚上我被驱逐到了车道上 |
[05:38] | And Don and I witnessed Mr. And Mrs. Ferguson | 大唐和我目睹了佛格森两夫妻的性生活 |
[05:42] | making old, grey, | 又老 又灰 |
[05:45] | surprisingly agile love. | 但是居然很敏捷 |
[05:48] | Is your stuff really worth all that? | 你这些东西值得我付出这种代价吗 |
[05:51] | I know you want me to say no. | 我知道你想让我说不值得 |
[05:53] | Oh, come on, Andi. | 拜托 安迪 |
[05:54] | – Most of it’s just junk. – Okay, but… | -这大部分都是垃圾 -好吧 可是 |
[05:57] | what if while we’re throwing out the junk, | 如果我们把这些垃圾扔掉的时候 |
[05:59] | we accidentally throw out something important? | 一不小心扔掉了重要的东西呢 |
[06:01] | You see, the junk keeps all the important stuff safe. | 有这些垃圾在 重要的东西就很安全 |
[06:03] | It’s like padding. | 就好比防震垫 |
[06:07] | Yeah. You know, uh… | 我跟你说 |
[06:09] | before we got married, | 我们结婚之前 |
[06:11] | your dad wanted to have a little talk with me. | 你爸想跟我谈话 |
[06:13] | And I never did it, and now I know what it was about. | 我没有去 现在我知道他想说什么了 |
[06:18] | Look, I want to do this. | 我想这样做的 |
[06:19] | I want you to have your own space. | 我想让你有自己的空间 |
[06:21] | It’s just… it’s really hard for me. | 可是 这对我太难了 |
[06:23] | Then let me make this easy. | 那我来把它变得简单点 |
[06:24] | I’ll clean out the garage on my own, | 我自己来收拾车库 |
[06:26] | and you don’t have to worry about a thing. | 你完全不用担心 |
[06:28] | You would have no idea what to throw away | 你根本就不知道哪些该扔 |
[06:30] | and what to keep. | 哪些该留 |
[06:31] | Well, don’t you trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[06:32] | No! Not at all. | 完全不 |
[06:35] | I’m sorry. Have I been unclear? | 真抱歉 我以前没说清楚吗 |
[06:38] | Wow. Hoarders are mean. | 你们囤积狂真刻薄 |
[06:43] | Honey, I’m sorry, okay? | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[06:45] | Look, I clearly have a problem. | 我显然是有毛病 |
[06:47] | We… Well, that’s very brave of you to admit. | 你承认这事也挺不容易的 |
[06:51] | And I think the only way out of this– | 我觉得唯一的办法 |
[06:52] | I mean, as far as I can see– | 在我看来 |
[06:54] | is that, uh, we meet back here | 就是我们一年以后 |
[06:57] | in a year and continue this discussion. | 再来讨论这个问题 |
[07:05] | If you have a minute, I’d like to talk more | 你有时间吗 |
[07:06] | about this blue pill? | 我想聊聊那个蓝色小药丸的事 |
[07:16] | Let’s meet back here in a year, and we’ll talk about it. | 我们一年以后再来讨论这事 |
[07:23] | So, di didn’t want us cleaning out the garage, | 安迪不想让我们清理车库 |
[07:26] | and we’re doing it anyway? | 然而我们还是要清理 |
[07:27] | No, no. She does want it. | 她想要清理的 |
[07:28] | just doesn’t know she wants it. | 她只是不知道自己想清理 |
[07:30] | Like, when she threw out my cargo pants. | 好比她扔掉我的工装裤那时候 |
[07:32] | Oh, don’t tell the cargo pants story again, please. | 可别再讲你那工装裤的故事了 拜托 |
[07:33] | I love my cargo pants. | 我喜欢我的工装裤 |
[07:36] | So many pockets, and zippers, | 好多口袋 好多拉链 |
[07:39] | and snaps and Velcro, and I had them in every color. | 还有按扣和尼龙扣 而且我每个颜色都有 |
[07:42] | I had them in light khaki, dark khaki, khaki. | 有浅卡其色 深卡其色 卡其色 |
[07:45] | I had them in tan, light tan, dark tan. | 有咖啡色 浅咖色 深咖色 |
[07:48] | And then one day, Andi just threw them away. | 然后突然有一天 安迪把它们全扔掉了 |
[07:50] | And at first, I was mad. But then I noticed, | 一开始我很生气 可后来我发现 |
[07:54] | I wasn’t getting caught on doorknobs anymore. | 我不会再挂到门把手上了 |
[07:57] | Literally, the most boring story ever. | 真的 最最无聊的故事 |
[07:59] | My point is she helped me, | 我是想说她帮了我 |
[08:02] | even though I didn’t know I needed help, | 而我都不知道自己需要帮助 |
[08:03] | and now I’m helping her. | 现在我要帮助她 |
[08:05] | And if I’m careful, and I save the right stuff, | 如果我谨慎一点 保留住对的东西 |
[08:07] | I’m sure she’ll be happy. | 我觉得她肯定会开心的 |
[08:09] | If you’re so sure, why are we sneaking around | 如果你这么肯定 那我们干吗要偷偷摸摸的 |
[08:11] | while she’s at book club? | 趁她去读书俱乐部的时候干 |
[08:13] | Because I’m not sure. | 因为我不是很确定 |
[08:13] | I’m just doing it anyway. | 我自作主张了 |
[08:16] | Oh! Check it out! | 快看 |
[08:18] | Motorcycle’s coming today. Wait till you see it. | 摩托车今天就到了 待会一起看看 |
[08:21] | A ’61 Triumph, just like the kind Steve McQueen had. | 61年的凯旋 就是史蒂夫·麦昆以前那一款 |
[08:25] | You know what that makes us? | 你知道我们变成什么了吗 |
[08:26] | Exactly as cool as Steve McQueen. | 跟史蒂夫·麦昆一样酷 |
[08:29] | Oh, spider web, spider web. | 蜘蛛网 蜘蛛网 |
[08:30] | Oh! Spider! Spider! Don, get it. | 蜘蛛 蜘蛛 大唐抓住它 |
[08:33] | Get it together. We’re motorcycle people now. | 不要慌 我们现在是玩摩托车的人了 |
[08:36] | Yeah. All right, we got a lot of boxes here | 好了 这有一大堆盒子 |
[08:38] | with old clothes– what do you want me to do with these? | 里面装的旧衣服 你想让我怎么办 |
[08:40] | Keep or donate? | 留下还是捐了 |
[08:40] | I don’t know. This is taking too long. | 我不知道 这太耗时间了 |
[08:42] | We got to be done by the time Andi gets back, so just… | 我们得在安迪回来之前搞定 所以 |
[08:45] | donate, donate, donate and hurry. | 全都捐了 赶紧的 |
[08:46] | I’m hurrying. If you didn’t tell that cargo pants story, | 我在赶紧了 要不是你刚刚讲那个工装裤的故事 |
[08:49] | we’d be done by now. | 我们现在都已经完事了 |
[08:51] | I had cargo shorts, too, you know. | 我以前还有工装短裤的 |
[08:52] | Oh, I’d love to hear about that. | 我很乐意听一听 |
[08:54] | – Oh, yeah, they were great. – Oh, yeah? | -超棒的 -是吗 |
[08:56] | – Zip-off legs, yeah. – Oh, sweet. | -用拉链就能卸掉裤腿 -真棒 |
[09:00] | You don’t think this bike is me having a mid-life crisis, do you? | 你不会觉得这台车是我中年危机发作吧 |
[09:02] | No! No, no. You’re way past mid-life. | 不不 你早就度过中年了 |
[09:05] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[09:08] | Hey, fellas. | 朋友们 |
[09:09] | Don, you know Lowell, right? | 大唐 你认识洛厄尔吧 |
[09:10] | Sure, he’s the dad from school | 认识 他就是学校里那个家长 |
[09:11] | who imprinted on you like a baby duck. | 整天跟着你 就跟小鸭子找妈妈一样 |
[09:15] | Your brother’s really had a bracing, masculine effect on me. | 你弟弟对我有一种雄性的影响 |
[09:18] | Today, when my wife | 今天早上 |
[09:19] | said good morning, I just grunted at her. | 我老婆道早安的时候 我冲她吼来着 |
[09:21] | It was not well received. | 效果不是很理想 |
[09:23] | Hoping I can hang here a while. | 我想过来待一会 |
[09:25] | Sure. Oh, here comes Andi. | 当然 安迪回来了 |
[09:26] | Start a wine club. | 办个红酒俱乐部 |
[09:32] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[09:33] | Okay, before you freak out… | 你先别抓狂 |
[09:34] | No, no. What happened here? | 不不 怎么回事 |
[09:36] | Where’s all my stuff? | 我的东西都去哪了 |
[09:37] | – Let me explain. – No, no, no. You just… | -你听我解释 -不 你就… |
[09:38] | you threw it all out? | 你全给扔了 |
[09:39] | No! Well, yeah. | 没有 有啦 |
[09:43] | Look, I only did it because I felt like you couldn’t, | 我这样做是因为觉得你下不去手 |
[09:45] | even though you wanted to, like our vow said, | 你其实很想扔的 好比我们的誓词说 |
[09:47] | “In sickness, and in health,” And honey, | “不论生老病死” 亲爱的 |
[09:50] | you have a little sickness. | 你这就是有病 |
[09:52] | I? I have a sickness. | 我 我有病 |
[09:54] | I have a sickness? You throw away | 我有病 你把我那些 |
[09:56] | – my precious memories, – Wait, just… | -珍贵的回忆都扔掉了 -等一下 |
[09:57] | and I have a sickness? I… | 然后我还有病 我… |
[09:59] | I think you broke your wife. | 我觉得你把你老婆气疯了 |
[10:01] | I just, I can’t believe it’s all gone. | 我只是不敢相信东西全没了 |
[10:03] | Well, no, not all of it. | 也不是全没了 |
[10:04] | No. Like, see that section over there? | 不是的 你看见那边那一堆了吗 |
[10:05] | That’s all corks. | 全都是瓶塞 |
[10:10] | Really? I’m-I’m supposed to be happy about corks, right now? | 真的 我现在看见瓶塞能高兴吗 |
[10:13] | Are you? | 能吗 |
[10:15] | A little. | 一点点 |
[10:18] | Look, yeah, and over here, I made keepsake boxes | 然后这边 我给每个孩子都留了些盒子 |
[10:20] | for all the kids. | 装着纪念物品 |
[10:22] | You should be even happier about that, hopefully. | 你应该更高兴的 我希望 |
[10:26] | I guess that’s not a bad idea. | 这倒不是个坏主意 |
[10:28] | Yeah, yeah, tiny clothes, tiny footprints, tiny teeth. | 小衣服 小足印 小牙齿 |
[10:31] | You name something tiny, I kept it. | 凡是小小的东西 我都留下了 |
[10:35] | I do like tiny things. | 我是喜欢小东西 |
[10:36] | – That’s… – Shut up, Don. | -那是 -闭嘴 大唐 |
[10:39] | Oh, Kate’s first ice skates. | 凯蒂的第一双冰鞋 |
[10:43] | Oh, I haven’t seen these in years. | 我都好多年没看到它了 |
[10:45] | That’s because they were buried. | 那是因为被垃圾埋起来了 |
[10:48] | Look, I-I’m not taking away your memories, | 我不是把你的回忆夺走 |
[10:50] | I’m giving ’em back to you | 而是通过扔掉垃圾 |
[10:51] | by getting rid of all the junk. | 来还给你 |
[10:54] | Okay, well, I’m starting | 好吧 我开始 |
[10:56] | to picture my life with you again. | 重新想象我们俩过下去的样子了 |
[10:59] | Good. ‘Cause I was prepared to make a run for it. | 太好了 因为我已经准备离家出走了 |
[11:01] | I got $200 bucks in my pocket | 我兜里揣了两百块 |
[11:02] | and I already kissed the kids good-bye. | 已经跟孩子们吻别过了 |
[11:05] | Hey, good for you guys. | 算你们走运 |
[11:06] | I believe I was promised wine. | 不是说好了喝红酒的吗 |
[11:11] | Oh, and I-I found a bunch of stuff from our wedding. | 我还找到了很多我们婚礼那天的东西 |
[11:13] | I know you like that day, | 我知道你特别喜欢那天 |
[11:14] | ’cause that’s the day you got me. | 因为那一天 你得到了我 |
[11:17] | How’d he pull that off? | 他怎么办到的 |
[11:18] | Adam Burns– | 亚当·伯恩斯 |
[11:19] | he’s all balls. | 浑身是胆 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:24] | Look at these wedding pictures. | 看看这些婚礼照片 |
[11:26] | Oh, ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[11:27] | Paste on some fake smiles, | 准备好假笑到脸僵吧 |
[11:29] | I found something more boring to do than reading. | 我找到比读书更无聊的事要做了 |
[11:31] | Oh, wait, wait. Uh, what do you want me | 等等 你准备让我 |
[11:32] | to do with this wedding box? | 把婚礼用品盒子放哪 |
[11:34] | Um, just put it with my wedding dress. | 跟我的婚纱放到一起就行 |
[11:36] | Your wedding dress? | 你的婚纱 |
[11:37] | Uh, will do. | 好嘞 |
[11:41] | What wedding dress? I didn’t see a wedding dress! | 什么婚纱 我没看到婚纱啊 |
[11:43] | Did you see a wedding dress? I bet you threw it away. | 你看到婚纱了吗 肯定是你扔了 |
[11:45] | Hey, you were the one yelling, “Donate, donate, donate!” | 是你嚷嚷着 捐掉都捐掉的 |
[11:47] | Yeah, because you said it was just all old clothes. | 对 因为你说那是旧衣服啊 |
[11:50] | Oh, you’re not taking me down for this. | 这个锅我可不背 |
[11:51] | If Marcy sees Andi yelling at you, | 如果玛茜看到安迪吼你 |
[11:53] | she’s gonna want to yell at me. | 她就会开始吼我的 |
[11:55] | It’s animal instinct. | 动物本能一般 |
[11:56] | Like a wolf hearing another wolf howl. | 狼听到狼嚎就跟着嚎 |
[11:58] | Guys, guys, stop fighting. | 你们 别吵了 |
[12:00] | It’s not helping anything | 这样一点用都没有 |
[12:01] | and it totally excludes me. | 而且还都不带我一个 |
[12:03] | This is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[12:04] | This is very, very bad. | 糟了个糟了 |
[12:05] | That wedding dress isn’t in here. | 婚纱不在这 |
[12:07] | Well, then, it must be at the thrift store. | 那就一定在二手店里 |
[12:09] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[12:10] | Okay, we got to get down there before someone else buys it. | 好的 我们要赶在被人买走之前买回来 |
[12:12] | All right, Lowell, you tell Andi that | 好的 洛厄尔 你告诉安迪 |
[12:13] | Don and I had to run an errand. | 我和大唐出去买东西了 |
[12:14] | Yeah? Okay. Yeah. | 行 |
[12:15] | I’ll tell her you went to get some loose tea. | 我跟她说你们去买散装茶了 |
[12:18] | What? | 什么 |
[12:19] | – No! -Hardware store? | -不对 -去五金商店了 |
[12:20] | – Yes. – I did it. | -对 -我答对了 |
[12:30] | Where are your wedding dresses? | 你们这的婚纱在哪 |
[12:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:33] | Do you even work here? | 你是在这工作的吗 |
[12:34] | Yes, but it’s not my passion. | 是 可我不喜欢这 |
[12:37] | Listen, buddy, do you have wedding dresses or not? | 听着兄弟 你这里到底有没有婚纱 |
[12:39] | Some lady’s in the dressing room trying one on. | 试衣间里有位女士在试穿 |
[12:42] | You could’ve led with that. | 你怎么不早说 |
[12:43] | But then we wouldn’t have had this. | 早说就没有搭话的机会了 |
[12:47] | That’s it. | 就是那件 |
[12:48] | That’s the dress. Okay, I got this. I got this. | -就是那件婚纱 -行 交给我了 |
[12:50] | Uh, ma’am? | 女士 |
[12:52] | Hi, I’m a little bit of an expert on wedding dresses. | 我各人在婚纱方面小有建树 |
[12:55] | And I got to say, | 我必须要说 |
[12:56] | if I’m at the alter, watching that thing come at me, | 如果在红毯尽头 看到这件玩意儿 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna throw myself through a stained glass window. | 我会直接破窗而逃的 |
[13:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:03] | Yeah, uh-uh, look, I have to apologize for my brother. | 是这样 我替我哥道歉 |
[13:05] | What he meant to say was, | 他说的意思是 |
[13:07] | you’re way too pretty for that dress. | 你太美了 这件婚纱配不上你 |
[13:09] | Well, you’re too ugly for that shirt. | 你还太丑了 配不上这件衬衫呢 |
[13:12] | Hey, I-I said something nice. | 我说的是好话啊 |
[13:14] | Look, sunshine, | 听着 小美女 |
[13:16] | you seem like an unhappy person in general, | 一看你活得就比较憋屈 |
[13:18] | you throw marriage in the mix, it’s only downhill from there. | 你再冲进婚姻里 那日子就更没法过了 |
[13:21] | Okay, ma’am, look, | 够了 女士 听我说 |
[13:22] | I-I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[13:23] | First of all, I brought my brother here. | 首先 我不该带我哥来 |
[13:25] | Hey, what’s up? | 你瞅啥 |
[13:28] | And-and-and second, I accidentally | 第二 我不小心 |
[13:30] | donated my wife’s wedding dress | 把我妻子的婚纱捐掉了 |
[13:33] | and you’re wearing it. | 就是你现在穿的这件 |
[13:33] | And it means the world to her | 这对她来说非常重要 |
[13:35] | and she means the world to me. | 而她对我很重要 |
[13:37] | So I-I need it back. | 所以我需要把它要回来 |
[13:39] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 真美好 |
[13:41] | I mean, I’d be happy to give it you | 我很乐意把它让给你 |
[13:43] | for $500. | 给我五百块 |
[13:46] | You really think extortion is gonna work? | 你觉得勒索这招好使吗 |
[13:48] | How do you think I got this ring on my finger? | 不然你以为我的戒指怎么来的 |
[13:51] | I take back what I said. | 我收回刚刚的话 |
[13:53] | You’re going to enjoy marriage very much. | 你的婚姻生活绝对逍遥自在 |
[13:57] | Oh God, I forgot how much | 天啊 我都忘了 |
[13:58] | I love that dress, oh. | 自己多喜欢那件婚纱了 |
[14:01] | I could show you a picture of what I wore to my divorce. | 我可以给你看我离婚那天穿的什么 |
[14:05] | Or I could just put on a bathrobe, | 或者我穿件浴袍 |
[14:06] | and you’d get it. | 你就懂了 |
[14:08] | Hey, do you guys want to see my dress? | 你们想不想看我的婚纱 |
[14:14] | Lowell, are you okay? | 洛厄尔 你没事吧 |
[14:15] | Never better. | 非常好 |
[14:17] | Okay, well I’ll go get it. | 好吧 我去取来 |
[14:18] | No, no! You can’t go out there! | 不 不要 你不能出去 |
[14:21] | W-What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[14:23] | I’m just going upstairs | 我要上楼 |
[14:24] | to get my dress out of the closet. | 去衣橱拿婚纱 |
[14:28] | It’s in your closet? | 在你的衣橱里吗 |
[14:30] | Of course, it’s in a box on a shelf, | 当然了 装在盒子里放在架子上 |
[14:31] | where it’s been for 15 years. | 已经放了十五年了 |
[14:32] | What? What is going on, Lowell? | 怎么 出了什么事 洛厄尔 |
[14:38] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:43] | Doesn’t seem like nothing. | 可不像没事的样子 |
[14:46] | Is it something Adam did? | 是不是亚当干了什么 |
[14:48] | Something Don did? | 是不是大唐干了什么 |
[14:52] | Something Adam and Don did? | 是不是亚当和大唐一起干了什么 |
[14:55] | Nope. Nothing to report. | 没有 无话可说 |
[15:05] | This man’s a liar. | 撒谎 |
[15:09] | Yeah, are you gonna tell us, Lowell, | 洛厄尔 你是准备坦白呢 |
[15:10] | or am I gonna let Marcy get it out of you? | 还是让玛茜逼你交待 |
[15:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | Adam thinks he donated your wedding dress | 亚当以为自己在清理车库的时候 |
[15:15] | while he was cleaning out the garage, | 把你的婚纱捐掉了 |
[15:16] | so he went to the thrift store to buy your dress back, | 所以现在去二手店把你的婚纱买回来 |
[15:18] | but I guess it’s not your dress | 不过我想那应该不是你的婚纱 |
[15:19] | since your actual dress is upstairs. | 因为你的婚纱就在楼上 |
[15:21] | Whew. I feel light as a feather. | 坦白的感觉 一身轻松 |
[15:25] | So Adam lied to me. | 亚当对我撒谎了 |
[15:27] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[15:31] | Totally unrelated– | 不相关的问题 |
[15:33] | anyone know where the thrift store is? | 有人知道二手店怎么走吗 |
[15:38] | I’ll figure it out. | 我自己想 |
[15:42] | Okay, I got $282 here. | 好吧 我这里有282块 |
[15:44] | Is that enough for you? | 够了吗 |
[15:45] | Let’s make it $284. | 加到284块 |
[15:50] | Sold… to the bad husband with the hot brother. | 成交 你这个渣丈夫带个帅哥哥 |
[15:55] | Accidentally hooked her. | 不经意就撩妹成功 |
[15:57] | I can’t believe it– I got the dress back! | 不敢相信 婚纱回来了 |
[15:59] | Hey, do you guys mind watching the store | 你们介不介意替我看会商店 |
[16:01] | while I grab a taco? | 我去买个玉米饼 |
[16:05] | Yeah, sure, man, okay. Yeah. | 没问题 去吧 |
[16:13] | I can’t believe I pulled this off. | 不敢相信 我们居然做成了 |
[16:15] | Yeah, it’s a shame you won’t get any credit | 对 不过你白辛苦了 |
[16:16] | – for your hard work. – What? | -也没人知道 -什么 |
[16:18] | Always remember, | 记住 |
[16:18] | there’s nothing more important | 在婚姻中 最重要的就是 |
[16:19] | in a marriage than keeping score. | 不停地得分 |
[16:29] | Hello, boys. | 好啊 小伙子们 |
[16:33] | And that’s game over. | 游戏结束 |
[16:37] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[16:39] | Did a handsome man come in here looking for a wedding dress? | 有没有一位帅哥进来找婚纱 |
[16:41] | You just missed him. | 他刚刚走了 |
[16:43] | But I’ll buy those red pants for two dollars. | 我出两块钱 把你这条红裤子卖我吧 |
[16:48] | What a weird day. | 今天太诡异了 |
[16:51] | Let me get the chain of events straight. | 我先把事情捋清楚 |
[16:53] | So, you went behind my back and you did something | 你背着我干了一些 |
[16:56] | you knew I didn’t want you to do. | 明知道我不想你干的事 |
[16:58] | Yup, I-I did do that, but in my defense, | 对 我承认 听我解释 |
[17:01] | you did the exact same thing to me with my… | 你不也对我的… |
[17:02] | Don’t you dare say cargo pants. | 你胆敢提工装裤三个字 |
[17:07] | Multipocketed trousers. | 多口袋长裤 |
[17:09] | And then, | 然后 |
[17:10] | when you thought | 当你以为自己 |
[17:11] | you threw away my wedding dress, | 把我的婚纱扔掉了以后 |
[17:13] | you lied to me. | 又对我撒了谎 |
[17:14] | Look, this didn’t work out great for me, either, you know. | 听着 我这边也是碰得满头包 |
[17:17] | I spent $280 on the wrong dress. | 我花了280块买了条错的婚纱 |
[17:21] | That was my getaway money. | 那可是我跑路的钱啊 |
[17:22] | I could really use that right now. | 当下急需这笔钱 |
[17:25] | See, this is why we need to keep our things, | 你看吧 这就是为什么我们应该 |
[17:27] | so we can be reminded of, oh, I don’t know, | 把东西留好 这样就能记住 怎么说呢 |
[17:30] | what my wedding dress looks like. | 我的婚纱长什么样 |
[17:31] | I mean, does your… | 我是说 你的 |
[17:32] | thrift store dress | 二手店婚纱 |
[17:34] | ok anything like this? | 长的是这个样子吗 |
[17:44] | No. | 不像 |
[17:48] | I can’t believe I lost my wedding dress. | 不刚相信 我把婚纱弄丢了 |
[17:51] | I am a hoarder. | 我是个囤积狂 |
[17:53] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别这么说你自己 |
[17:55] | Literally everyone in this room | 这间屋子里的人 |
[17:58] | has lost your wedding dress at one time or another. | 哪个没把你的婚纱弄丢过 |
[18:02] | Okay, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:03] | Now, if-if my dress box was full of corks, | 如果我的婚纱盒子里都是瓶塞 |
[18:06] | that means I took the dress out | 说明我把婚纱拿出来 |
[18:08] | and I put it where the corks were… | 把瓶塞放进去了 |
[18:10] | which was in the garage. | 留在了车库里 |
[18:11] | So… | 所以 |
[18:12] | you did donate my dress | 你确实把我的婚纱捐掉了 |
[18:14] | and that means | 那就说明 |
[18:15] | in this bag is… | 这个袋子里的 |
[18:17] | still not my dress! | 还是不是我们的婚纱 |
[18:20] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[18:25] | So, you don’t have the dress. | 没婚纱就没了呗 |
[18:28] | Now, come on, it’s just a thing. | 那不过是个物件 |
[18:30] | Huh? And… | 何况 |
[18:31] | things don’t matter | 物件又不重要 |
[18:33] | because we have our memories. | 因为我们还有回忆 |
[18:35] | Huh? I remember | 婚礼那天的事 |
[18:36] | everything about our wedding day. | 我都记得 |
[18:39] | You do? | 是吗 |
[18:40] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[18:42] | The way you wore your hair with those… | 你头发里插着那些 |
[18:45] | little yellow flowers in it. | 黄色小花 |
[18:47] | Mm, white flowers. | 白色的 |
[18:49] | I remember our first dance. | 我还记得我们跳的第一支舞 |
[18:51] | “Faithfully” By Journey. | 旅行团乐队的《诚心诚意》 |
[18:52] | “Witchcraft,” Sinatra. | 辛纳特拉的《魔法》 |
[18:55] | I remember the way you smiled at me | 我还记得你表妹把戒指弄掉了 |
[18:56] | when your cousin dropped the rings. | 你朝我微笑的样子 |
[18:59] | That was a movie. | 那是电影桥段 |
[19:02] | We got married, right? | 我们结婚了吧 |
[19:07] | It’s okay, you don’t have to remember, I do. | 没关系 你不用记 我都记得 |
[19:09] | Yes, yes, you do. | 对 你都记得 |
[19:11] | You remember everything. | 这一切你都记得 |
[19:13] | That’s why you don’t need the dress | 所以才不需要婚纱 |
[19:15] | or any of that other stuff. | 或者其他那些东西 |
[19:17] | Your brain is like | 你的大脑就像 |
[19:19] | our garage full of boxes. | 装满盒子的车库 |
[19:25] | All right? Come on, that’s… | 对不对 |
[19:27] | that is pretty romantic, right? | 其实是挺浪漫的吧 |
[19:32] | It is when you say it, for some reason. | 你说的时候 莫名有些浪漫 |
[19:35] | Oh, and here’s another thing | 还有就是 |
[19:36] | I know for sure happened on our wedding day. | 婚礼那天我最敢肯定的就是 |
[19:40] | You looked beautiful | 你美极了 |
[19:42] | and I… | 而我 |
[19:43] | was the luckiest man in the world. | 是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[19:46] | I did. | 我确实美极了 |
[19:48] | And you are. | 你也是最幸运的 |
[19:51] | She knows about the dress! | 她知道婚纱的事了 |
[19:53] | Run! | 逃命吧 |
[20:02] | Okay, now, remember, lefty loosey, | 好吧 记住 左松 |
[20:04] | righty tighty and always | 右紧 还有永远 |
[20:06] | always double-check | 永远都要记住 |
[20:08] | Uncle Don’s work. | 检查唐大爷干的活 |
[20:09] | He’s right about that. | 他说的对 |
[20:11] | I’ve been turning the same bolt | 这颗螺栓 |
[20:12] | for about five minutes. | 已经让我拧了五分钟了 |
[20:15] | What can I do? | 我能帮什么 |
[20:16] | Uh, you can find Daddy a rag. | 去给爸爸找块抹布 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[20:21] | This is gonna be a nice bike. | 这摩托车肯定很帅 |
[20:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:23] | Now, guys that ride these | 骑这种摩托车的人 |
[20:24] | are usually super cool | 都是超级酷 |
[20:26] | and good-looking… | 超级帅的 |
[20:27] | and you’re absolutely forbidden to date them. | 你绝对不允许跟他们约会的那种人 |
[20:30] | Eh, I would never date a guy with a motorcycle. | 我才不会跟骑摩托的约会呢 |
[20:33] | But I do kind of like this one guy. Mm-hmm? | 不过我确实有喜欢的人了 |
[20:35] | He’s the smartest kid in our class. | 他是班里最聪明的人 |
[20:36] | Ha-ha, nerd. | 书呆子 |
[20:39] | Keep turning your bolt there, Don. | 拧的螺栓去 大唐 |
[20:41] | Oh, thanks, honey. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[20:43] | So, tell me more about this boy. | 跟我说说这个男孩 |
[20:45] | Oh, well, he’s really cool. | 他特别酷 |
[20:47] | Yeah, he… He’s really ni… | 对 他特别… |
[20:50] | This is Mommy’s wedding dress. | 这是妈妈的婚纱 |
[20:54] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[20:55] | In that box that says corks. | 那个写着瓶塞的盒子里 |