时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, Mom made these lunches. Lot of carrots. | 妈妈做的午餐 很多胡萝卜 |
[00:05] | I won’t eat them, so they trickle down to you. | 我不吃 自然归你了 |
[00:06] | Sorry about that. | 对不起了 |
[00:08] | It’s okay. I’ll just stick them up my nose– everybody laughs. | 没事 我会插进鼻孔里 大家笑得可开心了 |
[00:13] | Kate. What’s up? | 凯蒂 你好吗 |
[00:18] | Hey, Royce. | 罗伊斯 |
[00:21] | What was that, buddy? | 什么意思 伙计 |
[00:23] | Dad, he just said “What’s up?” | 爸 他只是说”你好吗” |
[00:24] | I know that “What’s up” I’ve used that “What’s up” | 我懂”你好吗” 我用过”你好吗” |
[00:27] | I know where that “What’s up?” ends up. | 我知道”你好吗”的结局是什么 |
[00:30] | Walk away, Royce. | 一边儿去 罗伊斯 |
[00:35] | You just humiliated me in front of everybody. | 你害我在大家面前出丑 |
[00:37] | Yeah. I’m creating a humiliation force field all around you | 我在你周围投下了出丑力场 |
[00:41] | that no boy can break. | 没有男生可以冲进去 |
[00:43] | You’re too young for that stuff. | 这些东西对你来说太早了 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God, you’re out of your mind. | 我的天 你真是疯了 |
[00:48] | What is her problem? | 她有什么问题 |
[00:50] | Am I supposed to just let boys talk to her like that? | 难道我要允许男生那样和她说话吗 |
[00:52] | Well, it’s a tough situation. | 这是个难办的问题 |
[00:54] | On one hand, you have to protect your girl. | 一方面 你得保护你女儿 |
[00:56] | On the other hand, Royce is really popular. | 另一方面 罗伊斯是学校红人 |
[01:00] | You did the right thing, Adam. | 你做对了 亚当 |
[01:01] | Last time a guy said “What’s up?” to me, | 上次有男人对我说”你好吗” |
[01:03] | my son was conceived. | 我怀上儿子了 |
[01:05] | I don’t like it, Marie. | 我不喜欢这样 玛丽 |
[01:07] | She’s growing up so fast. | 她成长得太快了 |
[01:08] | I don’t even know her anymore. | 我都不认识她了 |
[01:10] | I like them when they’re this size. | 我喜欢他们这么大的时候 |
[01:11] | I want them to stay this size. | 我希望他们永远这么大 |
[01:15] | A boy flirted with Kate for the first time, | 第一次有男生搭讪凯蒂 |
[01:16] | and I missed it? | 我却错过了 |
[01:17] | Don’t worry, I embarrassed her. | 别担心 我让她出丑了 |
[01:21] | You get to do all the fun stuff. | 所有好玩的都被你抢了 |
[01:24] | Hey, this wasn’t fun. | 这事可不好玩 |
[01:26] | Okay? I did not like the way she looked at that boy. | 明白吗 我不喜欢她看那个男生的眼神 |
[01:29] | It’s the same way she used to look at smiley face pancakes. | 和她以前看笑脸薄饼的眼神一样 |
[01:33] | “I’m gonna eat you all up!” | “我要把你全吃掉” |
[01:37] | Well, maybe that’s what happens with women. You know, | 也许女人就是这样 |
[01:40] | I mean, we start out loving pancakes and then we love men. | 我们开始爱薄饼 后来我们就爱男人了 |
[01:44] | And then once we’re married, | 结婚后 |
[01:45] | it goes back to pancakes. | 又回头爱薄饼了 |
[01:47] | Okay, she is not a woman. | 她不是女人 |
[01:48] | She’s a little girl. | 她是个小女生 |
[01:49] | Not anymore. I mean, she’s changing. | 不再是了 她在成长 |
[01:52] | Is that why she’s been so grouchy? | 所以她才这么暴脾气吗 |
[01:55] | I told her we were out of cereal this morning, | 今早我说没有麦片了 |
[01:56] | and she started knocking things over like Godzilla. | 她开始像哥斯拉一样横扫一切 |
[02:01] | Well, she’s going through puberty. | 她进入青春期了 |
[02:02] | She’s gonna be moody and bossy | 她会变得喜怒无常 专横 |
[02:05] | and complicated. | 难懂 |
[02:08] | So when are you gonna finish puberty? | 你的青春期什么时候结束啊 |
[02:14] | And this is why we circle back to pancakes. | 这就是我们回头去爱薄饼的原因 |
[02:19] | Look, all I’m saying is that if you want to have a relationship | 我意思是 如果你和想青春期凯蒂 |
[02:21] | with teenage Kate, you’re gonna have to open up. | 搞好关系 你就得打开心扉 |
[02:25] | Talk about feelings. | 谈谈感觉 |
[02:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:29] | You’re gonna have to make an effort to connect with her | 你需要在更有深度更成熟的层次上 |
[02:32] | on a deeper, more mature level. | 努力和她沟通 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna miss her. | 我会想她的 |
[02:50] | Are you, uh… you in the mood to kick it? | 你有心情”开聊”吗 |
[02:55] | Dad, why are you being weird? | 爸 你为什么这么奇怪 |
[02:57] | I’m not being weird. Okay, look… | 我这不是奇怪 听我说 |
[03:01] | I read in one of your teen magazines | 我在你们少女杂志上看到的 |
[03:02] | that you guys like to… “Kick it”” | 你们喜欢”开聊” |
[03:06] | You know? And, uh… | 你知道的 还有 |
[03:07] | and have a “Gab-sesh”” | 八一八 |
[03:10] | Dad, I’m not gonna have a gab-sesh with you. | 爸 我不会和你八一八 |
[03:11] | Aw, come on, it’ll be fun. | 拜托 会很有意思的 |
[03:14] | So, this boy at school, Royce, | 学校的那个叫罗伊斯的男生 |
[03:17] | is he, like, a hottie or a nottie? | 他算帅哥还是丑男 |
[03:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:22] | Okay, look, I know you’re having all these new feelings, | 我知道你有了些新的感觉 |
[03:26] | but Royce is a boy. | 但罗伊斯是男生 |
[03:27] | He’s got one feeling, and he gets it about every 11 seconds. | 他只有一种感觉 每11秒感觉一次 |
[03:31] | Okay, this conversation is over. | 谈话结束 |
[03:34] | Fine. Send the little one down. | 行 把小丫头叫下来 |
[03:35] | I need a hug. | 我需要一个拥抱 |
[03:50] | So, get this. | 听我说 |
[03:51] | Andi wants me to talk to Katie about her feelings. | 安迪让我和凯蒂谈谈她的感觉 |
[03:54] | Oh, who wants to talk about feelings? | 谁想谈感觉啊 |
[03:57] | Hold those in until the end. | 憋到死的那一刻 |
[03:59] | You know that noise people make right after they die? | 你知道人刚死那一刻发出的嗓音吧 |
[04:02] | That’s all the feelings coming out. | 那是感觉全出来了 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s what that is. | 我不这样想 |
[04:11] | But talking is Andi’s thing with Katie. | 但谈话是属于安迪和凯蒂的 |
[04:12] | If I want to reconnect with her, | 如果我想和她沟通 |
[04:13] | I got to find my thing with Katie. | 我得找到适合自己的办法 |
[04:15] | Hey, you guys always like to go see monster trucks. | 你们喜欢看怪物卡车 |
[04:18] | They’re back in town. | 他们又回镇上了 |
[04:20] | Oh, she loves monster trucks. | 她超喜欢怪物卡车 |
[04:21] | We took this picture there last year. | 我们去年还拍照了 |
[04:23] | And she laughed at everything I said. | 我说什么她都觉得好笑 |
[04:26] | She had a much better sense of humor back then. | 那时候她的幽默感强多了 |
[04:30] | You know what? I’m gonna take her. | 知道吗 我会带她去 |
[04:31] | Great. Marcy’s out of town, so I’ll come along | 很好 玛茜出门了 我和你们一起去 |
[04:33] | to fill any awkward silences. | 冷场时我补上 |
[04:36] | Okay. I’ll grab us three tickets. | 好 我买三张票 |
[04:38] | Yeah. Wha…? | 挺好 什么 |
[04:40] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[04:42] | Did you just come up with this idea | 你是故意说这个主意 |
[04:43] | so I would take you to monster trucks? | 好让我带你去看怪物卡车吧 |
[04:46] | Aw, Adam. | 亚当 |
[04:48] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[04:53] | Okay, Katie and Don and I | 凯蒂和大唐和我 |
[04:54] | are headed to the monster trucks. | 现在去看怪物卡车 |
[04:56] | Great. And since you guys are gonna be out, | 好 那既然你们要出去 |
[04:58] | I’m gonna take the little ones to the zoo. | 我就带两个小的去动物园 |
[05:00] | Or… you could put them on their computers | 也可以让他们玩玩电脑 |
[05:03] | and take the afternoon off. | 你就休息一下午 |
[05:06] | Come on, we both know we do it. | 别假了 我们明明都会这样做 |
[05:09] | No, I want to. I mean, I feel like | 我想带他们去 |
[05:11] | ever since I went back to work, | 感觉自从我回去上班 |
[05:12] | you’ve been getting all the milestones. | 他们的成长里程碑都让你一个人经历了 |
[05:14] | I mean, Katie and that boy, Emme learned to tie her shoes… | 像凯蒂和那个男孩的事 艾玛学会了系鞋带 |
[05:18] | Teddy figured out escalators. | 泰迪会乘自动扶梯了 |
[05:22] | He’s still a little shaky on the dismount, | 他下扶梯的时候还是有点悬 |
[05:23] | but he’ll get there. | 不过他会克服的 |
[05:26] | Mommy, can I bring my new Purr Baby to the zoo | 妈妈 我能带我新的呼噜宝宝去动物园吗 |
[05:28] | so he can meet the other animals? | 让他也见见其他的动物 |
[05:30] | Purr Baby! That’s me! | 呼噜宝宝 是说我 |
[05:34] | Oh, it talks! Cute! | 还会说话 真可爱 |
[05:36] | I hate it. | 我讨厌那玩意 |
[05:39] | Teddy, be nice. | 泰迪 别这样 |
[05:40] | Emme’s got a new favorite toy. | 艾玛有最喜欢的新玩具了 |
[05:43] | Milestone. | 里程碑 |
[05:47] | Great to see you, guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[05:49] | They’re not coming, are they? | 他们不会去的 是吧 |
[05:51] | No, no, they’re going to the zoo. | 不去 他们要去动物园 |
[05:53] | Ha-ha-ha. Suckers. | 一帮傻瓜 |
[05:57] | Enjoy the smell. | 臭死你们 |
[06:00] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[06:00] | Come on, let’s go! | 快啊走了 |
[06:03] | You know, I’d go to the zoo | 我也愿意去动物园 |
[06:03] | if they gave gorillas big trucks to drive around in, but… | 前提是他们让大猩猩开着大卡车到处跑 |
[06:08] | I don’t think we’re gonna see that in our lifetime. | 我估计这辈子我们都看不到了 |
[06:10] | No. Not here. | 在这是看不到 |
[06:12] | Maybe Mexico. | 墨西哥有可能 |
[06:14] | Their monkey laws are more liberal. | 他们的猴子法律比较自由一点 |
[06:17] | What’s up? Oh, sorry, I know | 怎么了 抱歉 |
[06:19] | you hate when people say that. | 我知道你讨厌别人说这话 |
[06:22] | Ha-ha. Inside joke. | 内部笑话 |
[06:24] | I like our vibe here. | 我喜欢这种气氛 |
[06:26] | Okay, come on, | 来吧 |
[06:27] | let’s go to monster trucks. Come on. | 我们去看怪物卡车 走吧 |
[06:30] | I don’t really feel like it. | 我不是很想去 |
[06:33] | What do you mean, you don’t really feel like it? | 不是很想去 什么意思? |
[06:35] | I just don’t feel like it. I’m tired, okay? | 我就是不想去 我很累好吗 |
[06:37] | You slept for 15 hours last night. | 你昨晚睡了15个小时 |
[06:40] | How tired can you be? | 你能有多累 |
[06:42] | Can I interject? | 我能插句话吗 |
[06:44] | I think I have a solution that’ll make everybody happy. | 我有个办法能让所有人开心 |
[06:48] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[06:51] | Don… will you let me handle this, please? | 大唐 让我来处理好吗 |
[06:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:57] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[06:58] | get in the car. | 快上车 |
[07:00] | You can’t make me go. | 你不能强迫我 |
[07:02] | Okay, I am really trying here, but you’re not trying at all. | 我已经尽力了 可你一点也没努力 |
[07:05] | I think you feel fine– you just don’t want to hang out with me. | 我认为你好得很 只是不想跟我相处 |
[07:08] | Why do you have to make everything about you? | 为什么所有事都得跟你有关 |
[07:10] | All right, you know what? I don’t like your attitude. | 行了我告诉你 我不喜欢你的态度 |
[07:12] | Forget monster trucks. Go to your room. | 别去看怪物卡车了 回你房间去 |
[07:15] | – Fine. – Fine. | -行啊 -行啊 |
[07:20] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[07:22] | That was a grown man being manhandled by a little girl. | 那是一个成年男性被一个小女孩治了 |
[07:28] | Okay, guys, just ten more minutes | 同志们 再有十分钟 |
[07:30] | till our super fun day at the zoo. | 我们就能开始动物园的超级开心日 |
[07:33] | Oh, and, Teddy, I am gonna give you snack money | 泰迪 我会给你零食钱 |
[07:37] | so you can buy a treat all by yourself | 让你有生以来第一次 |
[07:39] | for the very first time. | 自己去买零食 |
[07:41] | Milestone. | 里程碑 |
[07:47] | Dun, dun, dun. | 当当当 |
[07:49] | What is with all this traffic? | 怎么这么堵 |
[07:51] | Let me check the nav. | 我看看导航 |
[07:53] | AUTOMATED VOICE: Recalculating. | (重新计算路线中) |
[07:55] | Two hours to destination. | (离目的地还有两小时) |
[08:01] | Your grandma bought that for you? | 你奶奶给你买的? |
[08:04] | She’s getting a call. | 我得找她说说 |
[08:09] | Okay, I am done trying with her. | 我已经不想对付她了 |
[08:10] | She is moody and irrational. | 她情绪这么大 又不理智 |
[08:12] | If Royce wants to know what’s up… | 如果罗伊斯想知道她怎么样 |
[08:15] | that’s what’s up, Royce! | 就是这样 罗伊斯 |
[08:19] | I found some monster trucks on pay-per-view. | 我在按次付费频道找到了怪物卡车 |
[08:22] | It was 50 bucks. | 五十元看一次 |
[08:24] | And I accidentally pushed “Order.” | 我一不小心按了订阅键 |
[08:27] | And when it said, “Are you sure?” | 它问”你确定吗” |
[08:29] | I accidentally pushed “Yes.” | 我又一不小心按了确定 |
[08:36] | Oh. It’s from Katie. | 是凯蒂发来的 |
[08:38] | I guess that’s how I communicate with my daughter now. | 现在跟我女儿只能这样交流了 |
[08:40] | We have to bounce words off of spaceships. | 都用文字绕宇宙一圈交流了 |
[08:44] | “Dad, I’m really freaked out | “爸爸 我真的很慌 |
[08:45] | ’cause I just got my first…” | 因为我刚刚第一次…” |
[08:52] | Oh, boy. | 我天 |
[09:00] | First what? | 第一次什么 |
[09:04] | You know, for women only– her first… | 就是女人特有的 第一次… |
[09:07] | lady-palooza. | 大姨妈 |
[09:10] | What? | 什么 |
[09:16] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[09:29] | Katie! I got your text! Uh, I’ll be right up! Don’t worry! | 凯蒂 我收到你的信息了 我这就来别着急 |
[09:32] | I got this! | 我能搞定 |
[09:33] | It’s okay! | 没问题的 |
[09:38] | Why am I going to the fridge? | 我开冰箱做什么 |
[09:41] | No idea. Well… okay. | 搞不清楚 |
[09:46] | Uh… that. | 拿这个 |
[09:49] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | Okay, I’m coming up the stairs right now! | 好了 我马上上楼了 |
[10:01] | Daddy’s here! | 爸爸来了 |
[10:04] | Katie? Katie? | 凯蒂 凯蒂 |
[10:07] | Hey. Okay. I brought you some stuff. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[10:09] | Here’s a ice pack and a Gatorade. | 这是冰袋 还有一瓶佳得乐 |
[10:11] | So… | 那… |
[10:13] | that’ll do that. And, uh, you know, walk it off, | 应该没问题了 咬咬牙忍一忍 |
[10:15] | and you’ll get ’em next time! | 下次争取战胜它们 |
[10:18] | Yeah, uh, do you need anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[10:19] | ‘Cause I can run to the drugstore. | 我可以去药店给你买点什么 |
[10:20] | I did it once for Mom. It was super fun. | 我帮你妈妈买过一次 挺好玩的 |
[10:24] | No. Mom made me a kit a while ago. | 不用了 妈妈之前给我留了东西了 |
[10:26] | Oh, great. Are there any instructions for me? | 太好了 有没有给我留什么指南之类的 |
[10:28] | ‘Cause I am flying blind here. | 我现在完全不知道该怎么做了 |
[10:31] | It’d be really great if I could talk to Mom. | 要是我现在可以跟妈妈聊聊就好了 |
[10:33] | I texted her, but she didn’t answer. | 我给她发了短信 但是没回我 |
[10:34] | Yeah, she’s supposed to be here for this. | 是啊 这种时候她应该在的 |
[10:37] | In fact, that was our agreement, okay? | 而且我和她本来就约定好了 |
[10:38] | And she broke it. So anything that goes wrong here, | 她不遵守约定 所以要是出什么问题了 |
[10:40] | that is on her. | 都是她的错 |
[10:43] | Can you please just call her? | 你能不能给她打个电话 |
[10:44] | Yes. I can do that. That is a thing I can do. | 没问题 打电话我能行 |
[10:47] | Okay, I’m gonna go downstairs and make a phone call. | 我现在下楼打电话 |
[10:50] | And you just, you stay here | 你就… 你就待在这儿 |
[10:51] | and keep doing what you’re doing, you know? | 该做什么就做什么 |
[10:54] | I’ll be back. Okay? And don’t — don’t panic. | 我一会就回来 千万不要慌张 |
[11:05] | Okay! I’m calling her right now! | 我现在就在给妈妈打电话了 |
[11:11] | It’s ringing! | 电话通了 |
[11:15] | It’s ringing! | 电话响了 |
[11:24] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[11:26] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:29] | Hey, Andi’s voicemail. | 你好 安迪的语音信箱 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry you missed me, too. | 我也很抱歉你没有接到我的电话 |
[11:34] | Remember that thing I dreaded most | 还记得那件我最害怕 |
[11:36] | that was gonna happen to Katie? | 发生在凯蒂身上的事吗 |
[11:37] | Well, it’s happening, | 现在发生了 |
[11:38] | and you are not here. | 然而你却没在 |
[11:40] | We had a deal! | 我们说好了的 |
[11:43] | You were gonna handle this, and I was gonna talk to Teddy | 这事儿你负责 而我就负责在泰迪 |
[11:45] | when he started taking really long showers. | 洗澡时间过长的时候跟他谈谈 |
[11:49] | And the only instruction you gave me | 而且你给我的唯一指示 |
[11:50] | for when this happens to Katie was to call you. | 就是在凯蒂发生这种事之后给你打电话 |
[11:53] | So I’m calling you, and it’s not helping at all. | 我现在就在跟你打电话 但一点用都没有 |
[11:56] | Oh, and, also, we’re out of Pepto. | 还有 家里没有健胃消食片了 |
[12:02] | I’m coming back up! | 我又上来了 |
[12:06] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[12:08] | I’m coming down the hall. | 我到走廊上了 |
[12:09] | I’m coming in. I’m at your door. | 我进来了 我在你门口了 |
[12:11] | Hey. All right, okay, | 是这样的 |
[12:13] | I tried to get Mom, but she forgot her phone, | 我给妈妈打电话了 但是她忘记带手机了 |
[12:15] | which leaves you with me. | 现在就只有你和我了 |
[12:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:23] | No, it’s just I always pictured Mom being here | 没事 只是我一直以为发生这种事的时候 |
[12:24] | when this happened. | 是妈妈来陪我 |
[12:25] | Yeah, yeah. I always pictured me | 而我也一直以为 |
[12:27] | being on a fishing trip when this happened. | 发生这种事的时候我正好去钓鱼了 |
[12:29] | But, uh, I get it. She knows what you’re going through. | 但我懂 她会明白你现在正在经历的一切的 |
[12:36] | Here’s a… here’s a story. | 给你讲个故事吧 |
[12:40] | When I was a kid | 我小的时候 |
[12:41] | and I crashed my motorcycle, I only wanted to talk to my dad, | 我把摩托车撞烂了 我只想和我爸爸聊 |
[12:44] | ’cause he knew a guy who owned a motorcycle shop. | 因为他认识一个开摩托车店的人 |
[12:47] | And, uh, that’s… | 这个 |
[12:49] | uh, that’s… | 这个 |
[12:50] | That’s not really apples to apples, is it? | 这个故事好像并没有什么关系 是不是 |
[12:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:54] | Not really. | 并不好 |
[12:58] | Here, put this on your neck. | 来 把这个放脖子上 |
[13:01] | Oh, that feels nice. | 好舒服 |
[13:05] | I’ve got a little bit of cottonmouth. | 说话说得嘴都干了 |
[13:10] | Want some Gatorade? | 要喝点佳得乐吗 |
[13:10] | Oh. Man, you think of everything. | 你想得也太周到了 |
[13:17] | Is it a pinecone? Is it a lizard? | 是松果吗 是不是蜥蜴 |
[13:20] | Hey, Teddy, the point of Twenty Questions | 泰迪 二十个问题这个游戏的玩法 |
[13:22] | is to narrow it down, | 是要逐渐缩小范围 |
[13:23] | right, not just guess random things. | 知道吧 而不是乱猜 |
[13:26] | I know the answer. | 我知道答案是什么 |
[13:26] | Oh, I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[13:29] | But Teddy’s never won one of these. | 但是泰迪从来没猜出来过 |
[13:31] | It could be a real milestone. | 说不定这次会是他的一个里程碑 |
[13:36] | Emme? | 艾米 |
[13:38] | Does that thing ever stop making noise? | 那玩意儿能不能消停一下 |
[13:40] | It’ll go to sleep | 如果我们非常安静的话 |
[13:41] | if we’re really quiet. | 它就会睡着了 |
[13:45] | Just go to sleep! | 赶紧给我睡觉 |
[13:49] | Hey, Marie, | 玛丽亚 |
[13:50] | this is the third message I’m leaving you. | 这是我给你留的第三条消息了 |
[13:55] | I know it’s kind of weird, | 我知道这怪怪的 |
[13:56] | but, uh, Katie wants to talk to her mom, | 但是 凯蒂想和她的妈妈聊 |
[13:58] | and I figured if I could find her a mom, and… | 所以我想如果我能找到一个当妈的人就… |
[14:01] | Oh, there you are. | 终于回来了 |
[14:05] | Oh, thank… Oh. | 谢天谢… |
[14:06] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[14:09] | Marie sent me. She got your message, | 玛丽亚派我来的 她收到你的消息了 |
[14:11] | but she’s hooking up with some busboy. | 但是她和某个餐厅打杂的勾搭上了 |
[14:13] | Their hands touched a little bit when he took her plate, | 他收盘子的时候他们的手碰了一下下 |
[14:15] | and it was on. | 然后就一发不可收拾了 |
[14:19] | How are you supposed to help me? | 那派你来能帮我什么忙 |
[14:21] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[14:22] | Oh, there’s our little blossoming flower. | 这不是我们这朵这盛开的小花朵吗 |
[14:27] | Why don’t you just tell everybody in the world? | 你干脆告诉全世界的所有人好了 |
[14:28] | It’s not everybody. | 也没有告诉所有人 |
[14:29] | It’s just Uncle Don and Lowell and Marie. | 就只有唐大伯 洛厄尔和玛丽亚 |
[14:32] | And probably some busboy. | 可能还有个餐厅打杂的 |
[14:36] | Katie! Katie… | 凯蒂 凯蒂 |
[14:39] | I am totally blowing this. | 我彻底搞砸了 |
[14:41] | She’s up there all alone. She’s freaking out. | 她一个人在楼上又害怕又孤单 |
[14:43] | She needs someone to talk her through this. | 她需要一个人能陪她聊一聊 |
[14:46] | So go up and talk to her. | 那就上去陪她聊呗 |
[14:47] | I can’t. I’m terrible at this. | 不行 我最不擅长沟通 |
[14:50] | I told her to walk it off, Lowell. | 我竟然让她忍一忍 洛厄尔 |
[14:53] | Walk it off?! | 忍一忍 |
[14:56] | Adam, | 亚当 |
[14:56] | I’m going to say to you what you said to me | 我被那只凶猛的飞蛾袭击的时候 |
[14:59] | when I was attacked by that aggressive moth. | 你对我说的话 现在该我对你说了 |
[15:04] | Stop whimpering and grow a pair. | 别磨磨唧唧 像个男人一样好吗 |
[15:08] | Are you on, like, testosterone pills or something? | 你是在服用睾酮素药丸什么的吗 |
[15:12] | It’s a cream. | 是药膏 |
[15:15] | Stop trying to find someone else to deal with this. | 不要再找别人来解决这件事了 |
[15:17] | Parenting isn’t about | 为人父母并不是 |
[15:18] | having the right answers– | 总能找到正确的解决方法 |
[15:20] | it’s about being there. | 而是陪伴在孩子身边 |
[15:21] | Just be there for her. | 陪在她身边就好 |
[15:30] | Okay. Uh… Yeah. | 好吧 有道理 |
[15:33] | – Thanks, Lowell. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢了 洛厄尔 -不客气 |
[15:36] | Now, I have to get home before it gets dark. | 我得在天黑前回家了 |
[15:38] | That’s when the moths come. | 不然飞蛾就要出动了 |
[15:45] | – Mom. – It’s sleeping. | -妈妈 -它睡着了 |
[15:50] | But I have to pee. | 但是我要尿尿 |
[15:51] | – Good morning! Let’s yodel! – Oh, God. | -早上好 让我们一起唱 -我的天哪 |
[15:57] | Emme, close your eyes. | 艾米 把眼睛闭上 |
[15:59] | Teddy, keep yours open. | 泰迪 眼睛睁大点 |
[16:02] | This is the first time I’ve ever peed in a car. | 这是我第一次在车里尿尿 |
[16:06] | What a milestone. | 真是个里程碑啊 |
[16:32] | You feeling better? | 你好点了吗 |
[16:35] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[16:38] | But, uh, I’m right here for you. | 不过 我就在这儿陪你 |
[16:42] | Right… here. | 就在这儿 |
[16:50] | Boy, | 你知道吗 |
[16:51] | when you sent me that text, I was really scared. | 你给我发信息的时候 我真的吓坏了 |
[16:55] | I have never been that freaked out before. | 我从来没有那么慌张过 |
[16:58] | And one time at work, I saw a guy fall off the roof | 有一次工作的时候 我看见一个人从屋顶 |
[17:02] | into a Porta Potti. | 掉到一个便携马桶里 |
[17:05] | It was Uncle Don, wasn’t it? | 是唐大伯对吧 |
[17:07] | No, no, no, he was already in the Porta Potti. | 不不不 他当时本来就在便携马桶里了 |
[17:17] | I’ve never heard you admit that you were scared before. | 我从来没听你说过你也会害怕 |
[17:29] | I didn’t think I was gonna handle it right, | 我觉得自己处理不好 |
[17:31] | because you’ve kind of… | 因为你有点… |
[17:34] | gotten away from me a little bit. | 离我越来越远 |
[17:36] | I keep thinking of you like this little girl. | 我一直以为你还是那个小女孩 |
[17:40] | But, somehow, without me noticing, | 但不知不觉地 |
[17:44] | you’ve grown into something more. | 你已经长大了很多 |
[17:47] | And better. | 也更优秀了 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry you had to be stuck here with me for all this, | 很抱歉你只能和我一起呆在这里束手无策 |
[17:54] | but… | 但是 |
[17:57] | Katie, I’m so proud of you. | 凯蒂 我很为你感到骄傲 |
[18:03] | I’m gonna cry. | 我都要哭了 |
[18:06] | I’m not usually this emotional. | 我平时没那么容易感动的 |
[18:14] | And so it begins. | 现在开始不一样了 |
[18:20] | Don’t worry, I mean, Mom will be home soon. | 别担心 妈妈一会就回家了 |
[18:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:25] | I’m feeling better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[18:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:33] | – Hi, Dad! – Hi, Dad! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[18:34] | Hey, guys. | 宝贝儿们 |
[18:35] | I got to pee in Mommy’s travel mug! | 我刚刚在妈妈的旅行杯里尿尿了 |
[18:40] | Mostly. | 大多数尿进去了 |
[18:51] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | You look… | 你看起来… |
[19:00] | I paused too long, didn’t I? | 我停顿好像太长了点 |
[19:05] | Drown this. | 淹死它 |
[19:08] | In this. | 淹死在这里 |
[19:17] | How’d it go with Purr Baby? | 那个呼噜宝宝怎么样了 |
[19:19] | Did you… | 你有没有把它… |
[19:21] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[19:23] | I introduced Purr Baby to my table saw. | 我让呼噜宝宝见识了一下我的锯子 |
[19:27] | When I cut it in half, it just kept laughing. | 我把它切成两半的时候 它一直笑 |
[19:32] | That is gonna stick with me for a while. | 这阴影恐怕暂时忘不掉了 |
[19:36] | But how-how are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[19:38] | I just, I can’t believe I missed everything here. | 我竟然错过了家里发生的一切 |
[19:40] | I mean, I-I was trying to catch mini-milestones, | 我总是想要参与孩子们每一个小的里程碑 |
[19:43] | and I missed the biggest milestone yet. | 但是却错过了最大的一个 |
[19:46] | It was touch-and-go there for a while, | 开始我的情况也很紧张 |
[19:48] | but, uh, I pulled through. | 不过 我挺过来了 |
[19:58] | Okay, what is that one? | 好了 那是什么 |
[20:00] | Circle. | 圆 |
[20:03] | What is that one? | 那个呢 |
[20:04] | Square. | 正方形 |
[20:05] | It’s official. | 我正式宣布 |
[20:06] | You are a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[20:11] | Hey, Emme. I saw something at the store | 艾米 之前在店里给你买了个东西 |
[20:12] | I had to get for you today. | 今天过来拿给你 |
[20:18] | Yay! Thanks, Uncle Don! | 好棒 谢谢唐大伯 |
[20:20] | There was a big pile of ’em. | 店里有一大堆 |
[20:22] | 80% off, for some reason. | 打2折 不知道为什么 |
[20:25] | Wow, that’s really thoughtful of you, Uncle Don. | 你真是太贴心了 唐大伯 |
[20:27] | Thanks. But why don’t we leave him right here | 谢谢了 我们就把它放在这 |
[20:30] | and let’s go get some ice cream, huh? | 然后去吃冰淇淋吧 |
[20:31] | – I’m in. – Me, too. | -我要去 -我也要去 |
[20:36] | She’s coming, too? | 她也要来吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:41] | All right, we’re going for ice cream! | 我们去吃冰淇淋了 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:48] | Hello! | 你好 |