时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hello there, sexy. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[00:04] | No, don’t touch the tie. | 不 别碰领带 |
[00:05] | I had to watch a YouTube video to get the knot right. | 我跟着网上视频学 才打出这个结 |
[00:09] | We made it, brother. | 我们成功了 兄弟 |
[00:10] | Building a mini-mall. What’s bigger than that? | 建造小商场 还有什么比这牛逼的 |
[00:13] | Well, a mall. | 建商场 |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:16] | I love seeing you guys all fancy. | 我喜欢看你们打扮得这么帅气 |
[00:18] | It’s a big step up from the open robe | 比我通常在早餐时见到的敞开的睡袍 |
[00:21] | I usually see at breakfast. | 上了不少档次 |
[00:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[00:28] | Since you guys are so busy, | 既然你们这么忙 |
[00:29] | why don’t I take some personal days this week | 不如这周我休假 |
[00:31] | and fill in for you as room parent? | 顶替你去做家长代表 |
[00:32] | You can do that? | 你可以吗 |
[00:34] | This will give me a chance to dazzle Mrs. Rodriguez | 这让我有机会拍罗德里格兹老师马屁 |
[00:36] | so she’ll recommend Emme to the good first grade teacher, | 这样她会推荐艾米就读好的一年级老师的班 |
[00:39] | and not the one that takes out her teeth during quiet time. | 而不是那种没事会把自己假牙拿出来的老师的班 |
[00:43] | Yeah, well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:44] | Rodriguez’s bar for room parents is way too high. | 罗德里格兹老师对家长代表的要求太高了 |
[00:47] | I’ve done my best to bring it down, but it’s still… | 我拼了老命降低要求 但依然 |
[00:50] | up there. | 这么高 |
[00:52] | Okay, well, don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[00:53] | You know that bar that you haven’t met? | 你没达到的那条标准线 |
[00:55] | I set it. | 是我定的 |
[00:58] | I’m just saying, she’s not an easy woman to please. | 我意思是 这个女人太难讨好了 |
[01:00] | Well, there’s a reason she’s good-looking, but not married. | 她长得漂亮却没结婚是有原因的 |
[01:03] | There’s trouble under the hood. | 内在有问题 |
[01:07] | Come on. We should get going. | 快 我们要走了 |
[01:08] | Kids! Time for school. | 孩子们 上学了 |
[01:11] | I’m gonna hit the bathroom first this time. | 这次我先去上厕所 |
[01:12] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[01:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:14] | Every office we go to has a different bathroom code. | 我们去的每间办公室 都有不同的厕所标志 |
[01:16] | I can’t keep ’em all straight. | 我分不清楚 |
[01:17] | Last week, I had to pee in the parking garage. | 上周 给我逼到在停车场小便 |
[01:21] | I hit the car alarm when he was in mid-stream. | 他尿到一半 我按响了汽车报警器 |
[01:23] | He looked like a lawn sprinkler. | 他看上去像草坪喷水器 |
[01:28] | Okay, guys. | 好的 两位 |
[01:29] | These bids look excellent. | 标书做得非常好 |
[01:31] | And how are you coming with those 3-D models? | 你们是怎么想到做3D模型的 |
[01:33] | Good. Yeah, we hired a computer guy, Lowell, he’s great. | 我们请了位电脑专家 洛厄尔 他非常棒 |
[01:36] | Yeah, yeah, nice having him around. | 对 有他在真好 |
[01:38] | He smells better than any man I’ve ever known. | 他的体味是我认识的男人中最香的 |
[01:41] | Well, that’s important, I suppose. | 我想 这点很重要 |
[01:44] | So let’s talk about our meeting, | 我们来谈谈会面 |
[01:46] | this week with the investors. | 这周要和投资人见面 |
[01:48] | It’s critical you appear professional. | 你们看起来专业是最重要的 |
[01:50] | I’ll wear my tie that looks like a fish. | 我会戴那条像鱼的领带 |
[01:53] | It’s a crowd-pleaser and very realistic. | 讨人喜欢 非常逼真 |
[01:56] | A seagull attacked me once. | 有次海鸥攻击了我 |
[01:57] | That’s how you know it’s a good one. | 所以肯定非常像真鱼 |
[02:01] | All right. I think we said enough here. | 好的 我想说的够多了 |
[02:03] | Maybe too much. | 也许太多了 |
[02:05] | Lisa, we’ll let you get back to work. | 莉莎 我们不打扰你工作了 |
[02:06] | Okay, take care. | 好的 保重 |
[02:08] | Adam, stick around for a second. | 亚当 先别走 |
[02:11] | – Yep, you’re done. – Oh. Okay. | -没你的事了 -好的 |
[02:15] | I don’t want Don at the investors’ meeting. | 我不希望唐和投资人会面 |
[02:17] | These people need to know their money is in serious hands, | 这些人要知道他们的钱不会打水漂 |
[02:20] | and Don’s a fish tie guy. | 唐要戴鱼领带 |
[02:24] | I’ll tell him to wear a regular tie. | 我会让他戴普通的领带 |
[02:25] | Plus, I think he might have relieved himself | 而且 我想他可能上周 |
[02:27] | in our parking garage last week. | 在停车场小便 |
[02:31] | I don’t think it was him. | 我想不是他 |
[02:33] | You don’t have security cameras, do you? | 你们没有监控吧 有吗 |
[02:34] | You know… | 要知道 |
[02:36] | he just doesn’t fit in a corporate environment. | 他和企业环境格格不入 |
[02:39] | So, take care of this for me. | 所以 帮我搞定这事 |
[02:42] | Okay. You’re the boss. | 好的 你是老板 |
[02:44] | Hey, I know it’s tough, but welcome to the big leagues. | 我知道不容易 但欢迎来到大联盟 |
[02:47] | I had to fire my mother on a Saturday, | 我在周六炒了我妈 |
[02:48] | then take her out to Easter brunch the next morning. | 第二天早上还得带她去吃复活节早午餐 |
[02:52] | That was a… quiet meal. | 那顿饭吃得真安静啊 |
[02:56] | What’d she do, wear a fish tie? | 她做了什么 戴了鱼领带吗 |
[03:02] | I’ll, uh, I’ll figure out a way to break it to Don. | 我会想办法告诉唐 |
[03:05] | Word of advice: when I’m giving someone bad news, | 给个建议 当我告诉别人坏消息时 |
[03:07] | I always use the direct approach. | 我总是很直接 |
[03:09] | I look them in the eye, put my hand on their shoulder, | 我看着对方的眼睛 手放在对方的肩膀上 |
[03:12] | and say, “Mom, you’re fired.” | 说 “妈 你被炒了” |
[03:18] | You’re right, it does get quiet after that. | 对 之后真没话说了 |
[03:33] | So? How’d the meeting with the developer go? | 和开发商见面怎么样 |
[03:35] | McCaffrey didn’t know what hit her. | 麦卡弗里不知道有什么等着她 |
[03:36] | We blew that place up. | 我们把那里炸了 |
[03:38] | There’s shrapnel all over her office. | 她的办公室全是弹片 |
[03:41] | What’s he saying? Is everything ruined? | 他在说什么 搞砸了吗 |
[03:43] | No. No, it went fine. | 不 很顺利 |
[03:45] | Hey, what did Lisa want to talk to you about? | 莉莎跟你说了什么 |
[03:47] | Well, um… | 那个 |
[03:51] | Okay, there’s something I need to tell you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[03:57] | Lisa thinks that your fun personality | 莉莎觉得你风趣的个性 |
[04:00] | might be too much for the investors. | 对投资人来说太过了 |
[04:03] | And she, uh, | 她 |
[04:05] | she wants you to sit out the meeting. | 她不希望你参加会议 |
[04:07] | Could you please not do that? | 你别这样好吗 |
[04:10] | Well, I hope you told her to take a flying leap. | 希望你有叫她一边凉快去 |
[04:11] | Don, we’ve given up all our other work for this job. | 唐 为了这个项目我们把其他工作都推了 |
[04:15] | Okay? Plus, she’s the boss. | 好吗 而且她是老板 |
[04:16] | Well, she may be the boss, but I’m going to that meeting. | 虽说她是老板 但我会参加会议 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna let her know exactly what I think of her. | 我会让她知道我对她的看法 |
[04:21] | Sorry, that was me again. | 抱歉 我又来了 |
[04:22] | I’m too mad to work. I’m gonna sit in the truck | 我太生气没法工作 我要坐在车上 |
[04:24] | and listen to Johnny Cash and eat my feelings. | 听约翰尼·卡什的歌 吃下我的感受 |
[04:27] | And Lowell’s candies. | 还有洛厄尔的糖 |
[04:30] | It’s a meeting, and you’re not invited. | 这是会议 不让你参加 |
[04:36] | Oh, man, I feel terrible. | 老天 我真不好受 |
[04:38] | Well, I’d offer you a butterscotch, but he took them all. | 我想给你奶油糖 但全被他拿走了 |
[04:42] | I’ve got to figure out a way to calm him down. | 我得想办法让他冷静下来 |
[04:43] | He cannot go yell at Lisa. | 不能让他去冲莉莎大吼大叫 |
[04:45] | She fired her own mother. | 她炒了自己的亲妈 |
[04:46] | She’ll have no problem firing us. | 炒我们自然更没问题 |
[04:48] | You know, when I was in marketing and a client was upset, | 我做市场时 碰到客户不高兴 |
[04:50] | we would send them a gift basket. | 我们会给他们送礼品篮 |
[04:52] | It made them feel appreciated. | 让他们觉得有人感激他们 |
[04:54] | – A gift basket? – They’re doing some amazing stuff | -礼品篮吗 -现在用水果做的礼品篮 |
[04:57] | with fruit these days. | 可棒了 |
[04:58] | No. Don hates fruit. | 不 唐讨厌水果 |
[05:00] | He says it’s like eating a tree’s baby. | 他说像吃树的宝宝一样 |
[05:03] | And I’m not the one who needs to make him feel appreciated, | 不是我让他觉得没人感谢他 |
[05:05] | Lisa is. | 要怪莉莎 |
[05:09] | Wait, what about this: | 慢着 不如这样 |
[05:10] | I’ll send Don a basket | 我给唐送个礼品篮 |
[05:12] | and say it’s from Lisa. | 说是莉莎送的 |
[05:16] | I see what you did. | 我懂了 |
[05:17] | You took a nice idea and added a lie to it. | 你用了我的好主意 可加了一个谎言 |
[05:23] | Morning, Alicia. | 早 艾丽西娅 |
[05:24] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 没想到你会来 |
[05:26] | I’m covering for Adam this week. | 这周我替亚当 |
[05:28] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:29] | I know, right? | 我懂 |
[05:31] | And I just wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[05:32] | for what a wonderful job you’ve done with Emme this year. | 这一年把艾米教得这么好 |
[05:35] | So here is a cup of coffee, | 这是一杯咖啡 |
[05:38] | and a muffin from your favorite bakery. | 还有你最喜欢的面包房的马芬蛋糕 |
[05:42] | And it doesn’t have anything to do with | 这和希望你帮助艾米 |
[05:44] | hoping you’ll help get Emme into the good first grade class. | 进最好的一年级班完全没关系 |
[05:47] | Coffee’s a large, by the way. | 对了 咖啡是大杯的 |
[05:50] | Andi, are you trying to influence me with gifts? | 安迪 你想用礼物影响我吗 |
[05:53] | I don’t know, am I? | 我不知道 我有吗 |
[05:56] | I think you are. | 我想你有 |
[05:58] | And I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:01] | But honestly, a muffin? | 但说实话 就一个松饼 |
[06:02] | Okay. I guess I’ll just put it over here with all the others. | 我想我会把这个和其他的放在一起 |
[06:07] | All right, so how do we get this done? | 好吧 要怎么才行 |
[06:10] | Nice bottle of wine, spa day? | 好红酒 水疗 |
[06:12] | I drop a $20 and walk away? | 我掉下20块钱然后走开 |
[06:15] | You know, if I was so overwhelmed | 如果本周的 |
[06:17] | by the amazing job you did | 春季嘉年华 |
[06:18] | with the kids’ Spring Fling party this week– | 你的工作让我非常满意的话 |
[06:20] | I’m thinking Hawaiian luau– | 我想的是夏威夷烤猪大餐 |
[06:23] | I’d say we have a deal. | 那我就会帮忙 |
[06:24] | A Hawaiian luau for a bunch of kids? | 一帮孩子吃夏威夷烤猪大餐 |
[06:27] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你说真的啊 |
[06:29] | Yeah. All right, yeah. I’m on it. | 好吧 我来负责 |
[06:31] | Surf’s up. | 夏威夷风情 |
[06:34] | Damn. | 讨厌 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I took your advice, what do you think? | 我听了你的建议 你觉得如何 |
[06:38] | Don’s going to love it. | 大唐会很喜欢的 |
[06:39] | And he can repurpose this basket for so many things. | 而且这个篮子可以用来做很多事 |
[06:41] | Picnics, an herb garden. He could put it | 野餐篮 种香草 |
[06:44] | on the front of his bike and drive around | 还可以安在自行车前面 |
[06:45] | with a little dog in there. | 里面放个小狗到处骑 |
[06:48] | Lowell, you want the basket after he’s done? | 洛厄尔 等他吃完了你想要这个篮子吗 |
[06:50] | If you could put a good word in, I’d appreciate it. | 那就拜托你帮我说句好话了 |
[06:53] | Hey, Lowell. | 洛厄尔 |
[06:55] | Backstabber. | 背叛者 |
[06:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:59] | Oh, yeah, that came for you today. | 今天送过来给你的 |
[07:01] | We don’t know who it’s from. | 不知道是谁送的 |
[07:02] | Someone knows, but not the two of us. | 有人知道 我俩不知道 |
[07:08] | “Dear Don, between us, | 亲爱的大唐 悄悄告诉你 |
[07:09] | “You’re my favorite Burns brother. | 伯恩斯兄弟里我最喜欢的就是你 |
[07:11] | Lisa.” | 丽莎 |
[07:13] | Why would she send me this | 她不想让我去参加会议 |
[07:14] | if she doesn’t want me at the meeting? | 为什么还要送我这个 |
[07:15] | Great question. Lowell? | 问得好 洛厄尔 |
[07:18] | Me? | 我 |
[07:20] | Yeah, go ahead. | 对啊 你说 |
[07:22] | It’s because she appreciates you. | 因为她欣赏你 |
[07:29] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[07:31] | You do? | 你知道了 |
[07:33] | She’s into me. | 她看上我了 |
[07:35] | Look at this stuff: wine, chocolates. | 看看这些东西 葡萄酒 巧克力 |
[07:37] | All aphrodisiacs. | 都是催情的 |
[07:39] | This woman wants to lay with me. | 这个女的想跟我睡觉 |
[07:42] | What’s that, now? | 什么玩意 |
[07:43] | Yeah, that’s-that’s why she doesn’t want me at the meeting. | 所以 所以她才不想让我参加会议 |
[07:46] | She’s worried she can’t control herself around me. | 她担心面对我的时候无法控制自己 |
[07:48] | She’s a hungry bear, | 她是头饥饿的熊 |
[07:49] | and I’m a pot of honey. | 而我是一罐蜂蜜 |
[07:52] | It wouldn’t be right to yell at her now. | 现在不能吼她 |
[07:54] | Yeah, you’re-you’re right. Yeah. | 你说得对 |
[07:56] | He’s right, it wouldn’t be right. | 他说得对 这样不对 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I mean, uh, you can’t yell at a woman in love. | 不能吼一个陷入爱河的女人 |
[08:01] | That’d be mean. | 那样太狠了 |
[08:02] | And you’re not mean, you’re… | 而你不是个狠角色 你是 |
[08:03] | a, uh… you’re a… | 你是一个 |
[08:05] | – What is he, Lowell? – Pot of honey. | -他是什么来着 洛厄尔 -一罐蜂蜜 |
[08:07] | You’re a pot of honey. That’s right, yeah. | 你是一罐蜂蜜 说的对 |
[08:09] | Yeah, okay, so you skip the meeting, I’ll handle that. | 好吧 你就别参加会议了 我来处理 |
[08:11] | And everybody will live happily ever after. | 这样所有人都能幸福快乐地生活下去 |
[08:14] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:14] | You take the things in the basket, | 你拿走篮子里的东西 |
[08:15] | I’ll take the basket, | 我来拿篮子 |
[08:16] | and it’ll be like it never happened. | 就像这事从没发生过 |
[08:20] | Thank you for volunteering to help me. | 谢谢你自愿来帮我 |
[08:22] | Rodriguez is out of her mind with this party. | 罗德里格兹为了这个派对已经疯了 |
[08:24] | Well, so just tell her it’s too much. | 那就告诉她太麻烦了 |
[08:26] | Sounds like someone already got their daughter | 听起来某些人已经把女儿 |
[08:28] | into the good first grade class. | 送进好的一年级班 |
[08:32] | I learned Spanish and picked her mother up from the airport. | 我学了西班牙语 而且去机场接了她母亲 |
[08:34] | Or aeropuerto. | 西语叫aeropuerto |
[08:38] | Okay, well, I can’t do that, so this party has to kick butt. | 好吧那我做不到 所以这个派对必须办得漂亮 |
[08:41] | But, I mean, look at this list. | 可你看看这个列表 |
[08:44] | I mean, inflatable palm trees, grass skirts, virgin daiquiris? | 什么充气棕榈树 草裙 无酒精戴克里饮料 |
[08:50] | Why don’t I just resurrect Don Ho while I’m at it? | 既然都说到这里了 不如我重现唐霍 |
[08:53] | – Don who? – Ho. | -唐啥 -霍 |
[08:56] | Don’t get nasty. | 别胡说八道了 |
[08:59] | No. Don Ho was a ukulele player from the ’70s. | 不是 唐霍是70年代的尤克里里演奏者 |
[09:05] | Sometimes I forget how much older you guys are than me. | 我有时候会忘掉你们比我老太多 |
[09:12] | I worded that incorrectly. | 我这话说得有点瑕疵 |
[09:17] | Wait, so Lisa McCaffrey’s coming on to Don? | 等一下 丽莎·麦卡菲对大唐有意思 |
[09:20] | My husband has that effect on women. | 我老公就是这么吸引女人 |
[09:22] | Every time he leaves the house, | 每次他出门去 |
[09:23] | it’s like throwing a hunk of meat into an alligator pit. | 就好像把一大块肉扔进鳄鱼池 |
[09:28] | I mean, some of this is my fault. | 部分是我的错 |
[09:29] | There I was, parading around her in my khaki Dockers | 怪我穿着卡其裤在她旁边显摆 |
[09:31] | like a Chippendale. | 太猛男了 |
[09:34] | I got an idea: let’s stop talking about this, | 我有个想法 别再说这事了 |
[09:36] | and just build a mini-mall. | 着手搞建筑 |
[09:37] | Yeah. Well, hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:39] | He can’t act like nothing happened. | 他又不能装作若无其事 |
[09:40] | Don, you have to tell her | 大唐 你得告诉她 |
[09:42] | that she needs to keep her horny mitts off of you. | 让她别把自己的脏手对你染指 |
[09:45] | What? No, he doesn’t. | 什么 不用 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I’m with Marcy. | 我同意玛茜 |
[09:48] | What? No, you’re not. | 什么 你不同意 |
[09:49] | Ye-Yeah, I mean, a woman doesn’t write a guy a note like that | 一个女的对男人写那种纸条 |
[09:52] | if she’s not interested. | 就意味着她有这个意思 |
[09:53] | I mean, is-isn’t she recently divorced? | 她不是最近刚离婚吗 |
[09:55] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:57] | It’s been, like, three months. | 已经有 三个月了 |
[10:00] | Yeah, and now she wants to bounce back with a married guy, | 现在她要找个已婚男人开启第二春 |
[10:03] | which is exactly how I’d play it. | 换做我就会这样 |
[10:07] | Well, sounds like you put some thought into that. | 似乎你认真思考过啊 |
[10:09] | Okay, everybody, just relax, all right? | 大家放轻松 好吗 |
[10:11] | She sent him a gift basket, | 她给他送了个礼物篮 |
[10:12] | not her underwear and a motel key. | 又不是内衣和钟点房钥匙 |
[10:15] | Nobody needs to talk to Lisa. | 谁都不需要去和丽莎谈 |
[10:17] | Well, I think he needs to say something to her. | 我觉得他得跟她说点什么 |
[10:19] | Don’t you agree, Andi? | 你不同意吗安迪 |
[10:20] | No, she doesn’t agree. | 她不同意 |
[10:22] | Don’t talk for me. | 别替我说话 |
[10:23] | I thought you loved that. | 我以为你喜欢这样 |
[10:27] | I think you know I don’t. | 我认为你知道我不喜欢 |
[10:29] | If I were talking for you right now, | 如果我现在要替你说话 |
[10:30] | I would say you love that. | 就会说你喜欢这样 |
[10:34] | Marcy, I-I think you’re right. | 玛茜 我觉得你说得对 |
[10:36] | I should let Lisa know that this pot of honey | 我应该让丽莎知道这罐蜂蜜 |
[10:38] | already has a mean, beautiful she-bear. | 已经有了一头凶狠美丽的母熊 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna call her tomorrow. | 我明天打给她 |
[10:44] | What? No, I don’t think you should do that at all. | 什么 不 我觉得你完全不该找她 |
[10:47] | I think you should just let it go. | 我觉得你应该忘掉这事 |
[10:48] | Drop it, choke it, put it in a sack, | 丢掉 吞下 藏起来 |
[10:50] | throw it in the river. | 扔进河里 |
[10:52] | Nah, I’m gonna call her tomorrow. | 不 我明天打给她 |
[10:53] | Yeah, good boy. | 好孩子 |
[10:55] | Now, let’s go home for your reward. | 回家吧 给你奖励 |
[10:58] | My she-bear’s on the prowl. | 我的大母熊在狩猎了 |
[11:02] | You’re a good husband, Don. | 你是个好老公 大唐 |
[11:06] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[11:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:08] | If he calls Lisa, the mini-mall project is dead. | 如果他打给丽莎 小商场的工程就完了 |
[11:11] | Why? Because she didn’t seduce my brother. | 为什么 因为她并没有勾引我哥 |
[11:14] | I did! | 那是我 |
[11:20] | -So you sent Don a fancy gift basket? – Right. | -所以你给大唐送了个高级礼物篮 -对 |
[11:24] | And for Mother’s Day, you got me a Sausage McMuffin. | 然而母亲节你给我送了个香肠麦满分 |
[11:28] | Can we stick to the problem at hand, huh? | 我们就不能着眼于当前的问题吗 |
[11:31] | Don is gonna call our boss | 大唐会打给我们的老板 |
[11:32] | and break off a relationship | 结束一段她根本不知道的关系 |
[11:33] | she doesn’t know exists because it doesn’t exist. | 因为这段关系根本不存在 |
[11:36] | Okay? And when that happens, | 知道吗 而这事要是发生了 |
[11:38] | the mini-mall is dead. | 小商场就完蛋了 |
[11:40] | Well, then you need to do the right thing. | 所以你得做正确的事 |
[11:42] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:44] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[11:47] | You have to keep lying. | 你得继续撒谎 |
[11:53] | Is this one of those times | 你现在说的 |
[11:54] | where you say one thing, but you mean the opposite? | 是不是反话 |
[11:57] | Like when you said you’d never bring up | 就好像你当时说你再也不会 |
[11:58] | the Mother’s Day McMuffin again? | 提起母亲节麦满分事件 |
[12:01] | Look, right now, you need to protect | 现在你既要保护大唐 |
[12:03] | both Don and the mini-mall job. | 又要保护你们的小商场项目 |
[12:05] | It’s time to double down, babe. | 现在是时候加倍下注了宝贝 |
[12:08] | I like this side of you. | 我喜欢你这一面 |
[12:10] | Okay. Here’s how you handle it, all right? | 我教你接下来怎么做 |
[12:13] | You send Don another note from Lisa | 你再给大唐送一封丽莎写的条子 |
[12:16] | and say, “We have to keep our feelings a secret | 说 我们心里的感情必须保密 |
[12:19] | and never discuss them, not even with each other.” | 永不再讨论 连对方也不可以说 |
[12:23] | That’s clever. | 太聪明了 |
[12:25] | Yeah– wait. | 等一下 |
[12:26] | Should I be worried about how good you are | 你这么擅长操纵别人 |
[12:28] | at manipulating people? | 我是不是该担心一下 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | Honey, you’re way too smart for that. | 亲爱的 你这么聪明我怎么会这样对你 |
[12:43] | All this party stuff looks great. | 为派对做的准备看起来不错 |
[12:45] | Do they even have monkeys in Hawaii? | 夏威夷那地方真的有猴子吗 |
[12:49] | Well, I almost passed out blowing them up, so they do now. | 吹这玩意都快把我吹晕了 它们必须有 |
[12:54] | We may have overdone it with the virgin daiquiris. | 我们的无酒精鸡尾酒好像买多了 |
[12:56] | – There’s a ton left inside. – Good. | -屋里还有好多呢 -挺好的 |
[12:58] | Later, we’ll mix in some rum and celebrate Emme | 一会儿我们混点朗姆酒进去 |
[13:01] | getting the good first grade teacher. | 庆祝艾米有了好一年级老师 |
[13:08] | “Dear Don, we have to keep our feelings a secret | 亲爱的唐 我们一定要将我们的感情保密 |
[13:11] | “And never discuss them, not even with each other. | 永远不要谈论 连彼此都不要提 |
[13:15] | “I know you may want to, but you shouldn’t. Lisa. | 我知道你也许想谈 但不该谈 丽萨 |
[13:19] | P.S. Don’t talk to me about this.” | 另 提都別提 |
[13:23] | And I may be reading between the lines, but sounds to me– | 我看这番话的意思是 |
[13:27] | this is just me– | 我个人看法 |
[13:30] | it sounds like you shouldn’t call her. | 感觉你不应该打电话给她 |
[13:31] | Well, no need to. | 没必要 |
[13:33] | Right before you got in, | 你进来之前 |
[13:34] | I sent her some flowers with a steamy note. | 我已经给她寄了花 附带朦胧小纸条 |
[13:38] | You sent her flowers? | 你给她寄花了 |
[13:39] | Why would you do that? | 为什么 |
[13:41] | Because I got to thinking. | 因为我有思考 |
[13:42] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要思考 |
[13:44] | We can’t afford to screw up this mini-mall gig, | 我们绝对不能把这个小商场项目搞砸 |
[13:46] | so I need to keep her on the hook. | 我必须吊着她的胃口 |
[13:48] | It’s a dance, Adam, and you’re looking at Beyonce. | 论打太极 亚当 你面前的可是张三丰 |
[13:53] | No, I’m not! | 才不是 |
[14:02] | Lowell? | 洛厄尔 |
[14:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:07] | Hiya. | 好呀 |
[14:10] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:11] | I must’ve dozed off. | 睡着了 |
[14:13] | I had a few virgin daiquiris. | 我喝了几杯无酒精鸡尾酒 |
[14:17] | They made me happy. | 这鸡尾酒真是开心果 |
[14:20] | Then dancy, then sleepy. | 让我变成了糊涂蛋 又成了瞌睡虫 |
[14:22] | I’ve been every dwarf today. | 今天我一人分饰七个小矮人 |
[14:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:29] | There’s alcohol in here. | 这里面有酒精 |
[14:31] | That explains a lot. | 这就说得通了 |
[14:35] | How can that be? | 怎么会呢 |
[14:36] | I mean, t-the label says “Virgin.” | 标签写着呢 无酒精[处女座] |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:41] | it’s Tropical Virgin brand daiquiri. | 这是热带处女座牌的鸡尾酒 |
[14:46] | It’s not tropical virgin daiquiri. | 不是热带无酒精鸡尾酒 |
[14:49] | Okay, the kids are still at assembly. | 好 孩子们还在集合 |
[14:51] | I have 15 minutes before they get drunk and I get arrested. | 在他们喝醉我被警察抓走之前 还有15分钟 |
[14:53] | Wait, Andi. | 等等 安迪 |
[14:54] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:55] | – On your way back, pick up some tacos. – Oh, my… | -你回来的时候 给我带点玉米饼 -天啊 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:17] | I’m just wishing everyone good morning. | 我在跟大家问早上好 |
[15:20] | Yeah. Okay, got to go. | 对 好了 我得走了 |
[15:22] | I’m off to accounting, then HR. | 先去找会计 然后人力资源 |
[15:23] | What a bunch of stiffs they are. | 他们都够呆板的 |
[15:27] | Are those flowers for me? | 花是给我的吗 |
[15:28] | Uh, no, no, different Lisa. | 不是 不是 给另一个叫丽萨的 |
[15:32] | So, you’re in my office with flowers | 你拿着花在我的办公室里 |
[15:34] | for a different person named Lisa? | 而花是送给另一个叫丽萨的人 |
[15:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:39] | Lisa… Marie Presley. | 丽萨·玛丽·普雷斯利 |
[15:42] | Yeah. I’m a big fan, yeah. | 对 我可喜欢她了 |
[15:44] | Is she in yet? | 她来了没 |
[15:47] | Okay, everyone, it’s time to start our Hawaiian luau. | 好的 同学们 我们的夏威夷烤猪大餐开始 |
[15:56] | No! | 不 |
[16:07] | Is there alcohol in this? | 这里面有酒精 |
[16:10] | Yes, but… the good news is: | 对 不过好消息是 |
[16:13] | none of the kids are driving, so… | 没有孩子是开车来的 所以 |
[16:17] | So, because of you, fish tie guy | 所以因为你 那个戴鱼领带的男人 |
[16:19] | thinks I have the hots for him. | 以为我喜欢他 |
[16:22] | Do you have any idea how unprofessional all this is? | 你知道这样有多不专业吗 |
[16:27] | I have a sense. | 我感觉到了一点 |
[16:30] | Look, I was just trying to keep the project on track | 听着 我一直努力让项目继续 |
[16:33] | and protect my brother’s feelings. | 还要保护我哥的感觉 |
[16:34] | Well, turns out you can’t do both. | 结果你两样都没做到 |
[16:38] | Then you know what? | 那这样吧 |
[16:39] | I get that this investor meeting’s important, | 我明白这场投资会议有多重要 |
[16:41] | but here’s the deal: | 但条件是这样的 |
[16:43] | either Don and I do it together or we don’t do it at all. | 我和大唐共进退 要么一起去 要么都不去 |
[16:48] | And that’s your bottom line? | 这就是你要说的 |
[16:49] | Yep. I’ll walk away. | 对 我要走了 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[17:00] | I’m walking. | 我走着呢 |
[17:03] | Here I go. | 这就走了 |
[17:06] | Don’t try to stop me. | 別拦着我 |
[17:08] | – You’re barely moving. – Well, I want you | -你都没动地方 -那是因为 |
[17:09] | to get a good look at what you’re losing. | 我要让你再看看 你即将失去什么 |
[17:15] | – Did you say something? – Nope. | -你是不是说话了 -没有 |
[17:18] | Okay, look, I know business is business, | 好吧 我知道生意归生意 |
[17:20] | but I have a family business. | 但我对生意是家族生意 |
[17:21] | My brother and I like each other. | 我和我哥的关系特别好 |
[17:23] | Our brunches are very loud. | 我们家吃早午餐的时候欢声笑语的 |
[17:26] | Well, I do appreciate your loyalty. | 我欣赏你对你哥的忠诚 |
[17:30] | My therapist says it’s good for me to be around people | 我的心理咨询师建议我和 |
[17:32] | who experience real human emotions. | 有真实人类情感的人多接触 |
[17:37] | Had to have a therapist tell you that, huh? | 这还用心理咨询师告诉你 |
[17:39] | Well, things have been quiet at my house | 自从我妈搬走以后 |
[17:42] | since my mom moved out. | 家里实在太安静了 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I didn’t just fire her, I also evicted her. | 对 我先炒了她鱿鱼 又把她从家里赶走了 |
[17:51] | Tell you what: | 这样吧 |
[17:53] | because you guys are the best in the business, | 既然你们是行业里的翘楚 那么 |
[17:56] | if we never have to talk about this ever again, we’re good. | 如果以后再也不提这件事的话 就当没发生 |
[17:59] | And Don can come to the meeting. | 唐也可以来开会 |
[18:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:02] | And don’t worry, this is definitely over. | 别担心 肯定没有后续了 |
[18:07] | Look, baby, we got to call this thing off. | 听着宝贝 我们不能再继续了 |
[18:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[18:12] | Well, I’m just hanging. This is my hang now. | 在这待着 我现在待在这了 |
[18:16] | Look, I tried to play this game, | 听着 我也想跟你过过招 |
[18:18] | but I’m a one-woman man. | 但我只能有一个女人 |
[18:22] | Fact is, I’m not Beyonce | 因为我不是张三丰 |
[18:26] | I’m Adele. | 我是独孤求败 |
[18:27] | I rock the house, but I don’t dance. | 虽然我武功盖世 但也不会太极 |
[18:30] | Okay, you know what, I’ve had enough. | 够了 我已经受够了 |
[18:32] | This is getting ridiculous. | 越来越离谱了 |
[18:35] | Don… | 唐 |
[18:35] | Did you say Don or Mom? | 你刚刚说的唐还是妈 |
[18:42] | Don… | 唐 |
[18:45] | I want you real bad. | 我太想要你了 |
[18:51] | But I can’t have you, so please leave. | 但我不能拥有你 所以请你离开 |
[18:58] | Listen, you’re a special lady. | 听着 你是个特别的女人 |
[19:01] | If something should happen to my wife, | 万一我老婆出了什么事 |
[19:02] | I’ll put you on the list. | 替补的就是你 |
[19:07] | Okay, good-bye. | 行吧 再见 |
[19:16] | Playing the mom card was cold. | 敢提我妈 你够冷血的 |
[19:19] | You’re a good businessman. | 是个好商人 |
[19:21] | But don’t let it happen again. | 不过事不过三 |
[19:22] | You already have two strikes. | 你已经犯了两次错了 |
[19:23] | Two strikes? | 两次 |
[19:25] | We have security cameras in the parking garage. | 我们停车场有监控录像 |
[19:38] | So I’m guessing Emme’s not getting | 是不是艾米进不了好老师的 |
[19:39] | the good first grade teacher? | 一年级班级了 |
[19:43] | No, she’s in. | 她进了 |
[19:47] | All I had to do was promise that neither of us | 我只需要保证 明年你和我 |
[19:48] | would be room parent next year. | 都不会当家长代表 |
[19:53] | You got us banned from being room parents? | 你让我们俩都当不成家长代表了 |
[19:56] | I have never been more in love with you. | 我实在太爱你了 |
[20:02] | Will you grab that? | 你去取一下 |
[20:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:11] | I don’t know. Read the card. | 我怎么知道 你读读卡片 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:20] | “Thanks for your help this week. | 谢谢你这周的帮忙 |
[20:21] | I’m the luckiest guy in the world. Love, Adam.” | 我是世界上最幸运的男人 爱你的亚当 |
[20:31] | It’s a Sausage McMuffin. | 是香肠麦满分 |
[20:35] | You get it? That’s our thing now. | 懂了吗 这现在是我们俩的小浪漫了 |
[20:39] | It is kind of cute. | 是挺可爱的 |
[20:42] | And yum. | 还好吃 |
[20:44] | Wow, that smells good. | 闻着真香 |
[20:45] | I should’ve sent two of those. | 我应该订俩的 |
[20:48] | You’re gonna have to fight me for it. | 想吃得先打得过我 |
[20:50] | Well, you better start running. | 你现在赶快逃吧 |
[20:53] | No, no! Give me that muffin! | 不 不 给我麦满分 |