时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Here’s to the sale of our flip house. | 祝贺我们成功卖出翻新房 |
[00:03] | Much like me, it looks good on the outside, | 像我一样,金玉其外 |
[00:06] | but it has a questionable foundation. | 内在疑云重重 |
[00:09] | – Cheers. – Hey, don’t jinx this thing. | -干杯 -别说出来破坏运气 |
[00:11] | The buyers can still back out until | 卖家在今天下班之前还是反悔的 |
[00:12] | the end of business today, which is in… | 但是还有 |
[00:15] | four… three… | 四 三 |
[00:17] | Too late, suckers! | 晚了 冤大头们 |
[00:21] | They’re stuck with it! | 他们认命吧 |
[00:22] | I mean, good for them. It’s a lovely home. | 祝他们好运 房子很温馨 |
[00:25] | All right, Don and I have a big surprise. | 好的 我和大唐有一个大惊喜 |
[00:28] | The house sold for more than we expected. | 房子卖得比我们预期的价格更高 |
[00:30] | We’re putting most of the money aside | 我们把大部分的钱存了起来 |
[00:31] | to buy another flip, but… | 可以购买另一个房子翻新 但是 |
[00:33] | But there’s enough left for everyone to get a nice bonus. | 剩下的钱足够给每人一个大红包 |
[00:37] | I was gonna do that part. | 我想发 |
[00:38] | Yeah, but I wanted to do it. | 对 但我也想发 |
[00:40] | Look how much they like me now. | 看大家现在多喜欢我 |
[00:43] | All I ask is that you don’t do anything practical | 我要求你们不要用这笔钱 |
[00:46] | Reward yourselves. | 做任何实际的事 |
[00:47] | Like, Don and I are using our bonuses | 比如我和大唐要用我们的红包 |
[00:50] | to celebrate my 50th birthday Burns style. | 以伯恩斯兄弟的方式庆祝我50岁生日 |
[00:53] | Whatever it is, I’m in. | 不管是什么 我加入 |
[00:55] | We’re doing a week-long dirt bike ride | 我们要去骑一周越野摩托车 |
[00:57] | in Colorado down a gnarly trail | 科罗拉多州有一条崎岖的赛道 |
[00:58] | called the Devil’s Tailpipe. | 叫作魔鬼排气管 |
[01:00] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[01:04] | But I’d be back in if you wanted to go to the lake | 不过如果你们愿意和我一起 |
[01:06] | and paddle around in a swan boat? | 去湖里划天鹅船 我就加入 |
[01:09] | Burns men don’t do swan boats, Lowell. | 伯恩斯家的男人不划天鹅船 |
[01:12] | You’re just gonna have to let that coupon expire. | 你的优惠券只能等着过期了 |
[01:17] | Sweetie? I say this with love. | 亲爱的 我是因为爱你才说的 |
[01:19] | But, um, you’re turning 50. | 你都要50岁了 |
[01:21] | I think the window may have closed on you | 我认为你不应该再去撒旦的屁股沟里 |
[01:23] | riding a motorcycle down Satan’s Butt Crack. | 骑什么越野摩托了 |
[01:28] | Devil’s Tailpipe. | 是魔鬼排气管 |
[01:31] | 50, huh? | 50岁了 |
[01:32] | That means you were 16 when I was born. | 这意味着我出生的时候你是16岁 |
[01:35] | You could’ve driven my mother to the hospital to have me. | 也许我妈妈是被你开车送去医院接生的我 |
[01:39] | No more old jokes. Got it. | 不许再开年龄的玩笑了 我明白了 |
[01:43] | Okay, look, | 好的 听着 |
[01:44] | I have only ever had two things on my bucket list: | 我的人生愿望清单上只剩两件事了 |
[01:46] | the Devil’s Tailpipe | 魔鬼排气管 |
[01:48] | and Angelina Jolie. | 和安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[01:50] | Angelina’s just a lady with a bunch of kids now, | 安吉丽娜现在是一群孩子的妈了 |
[01:52] | and I already have one of those. | 这我也有了 |
[01:55] | I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 我只是不希望你受伤 |
[01:58] | What do you think about Don going on this trip? | 你觉得大唐该去这趟旅行吗 |
[02:00] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[02:01] | Hey, best-case scenario, | 最好的情况下 |
[02:02] | I come home reenergized and happy. | 我充满活力 愉快的回家 |
[02:05] | Worst-case scenario, my life insurance is paid | 最坏的情况下 我的人身保险可以兑现了 |
[02:07] | and you’re rich. | 你就变成富婆 |
[02:10] | Okay, I’m coming around. | 好吧 我想通了 |
[02:14] | Okay, it’s time to open presents. | 好 该拆礼物了 |
[02:17] | Look at all these gifts. | 看看这么多礼物 |
[02:18] | You told me people were just bringing best wishes. | 你跟我说 大家带来祝福就可以了 |
[02:22] | Happy birthday, little brother. | 生日快乐 弟弟 |
[02:24] | I wish you the best. | 我给你最好的祝福 |
[02:26] | That’s from me and Marcy. | 来自我和玛茜 |
[02:29] | All right, hey, Mom and Dad. | 好的 爸爸妈妈 |
[02:32] | Thanks for… whatever this is. | 谢谢你们送的 这是什么东西 |
[02:36] | It’s a sock puller-upper. | 这是一个穿袜子器 |
[02:38] | To help you put on your socks. | 可以帮你穿袜子 |
[02:41] | Happy birthday, son. | 生日快乐 儿子 |
[02:42] | You’ve bent over for the last time. | 你以后再也不用弯腰了 |
[02:46] | I can put my own socks on. I’m not old, I’m middle-aged. | 我自己可以穿袜子 我不老 我是中年人 |
[02:50] | 50 isn’t middle-aged, it’s two-thirds aged. | 50岁不是中年 已经过了三分之二了 |
[02:54] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[02:56] | Open mine. | 会打开我的礼物 |
[02:58] | I love surprising people. | 我最爱的人惊喜了 |
[02:59] | It’s a GoPro camera. I couldn’t wait. | 是一个GoPro摄像机 我等不及了 |
[03:03] | Andi got you a shirt. Lowell! | 安迪送了你一件T恤 |
[03:07] | This is cool! I could take this to the Devil’s Tailpipe! | 好酷啊 我可以带它一起去魔鬼排气管 |
[03:10] | I can’t believe you’re really doing that. | 不敢相信你真的要去 |
[03:12] | Doing what? What’s the Devil’s Tailpipe? | 去干嘛 什么是魔鬼排气管 |
[03:15] | Is it a sex club? Oh, Adam. | 是性爱俱乐部吗 亚当 |
[03:18] | Yes, Ma, I’m going to a sex club on my birthday. | 对 妈妈 我要去性爱俱乐部过生日 |
[03:21] | And I’m announcing it in front of the whole family. | 而且在全家人面前说 |
[03:23] | You want to go? | 你想一起去吗 |
[03:25] | No, your son wants to ride a motorcycle | 不是 你儿子想去骑摩托车 |
[03:27] | down the side of a mountain. | 沿着山边一路向下 |
[03:29] | And he hasn’t been on a dirt bike in years. | 他已经好几年没有骑过越野摩托了 |
[03:31] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[03:32] | You’re only as old as you feel, and I feel like a kid. | 人心老才会老 我觉得自己还是少年呢 |
[03:35] | This morning, I put a banana | 今天早上 吃早餐的时候 |
[03:36] | between two oranges at the breakfast table | 我把一根香蕉 放到了两个橘子中间 |
[03:38] | and I laughed for ten minutes. | 我笑了整整十分钟 |
[03:41] | I don’t get it. What’s funny about a healthy breakfast? | 我不理解 健康早餐有什么好笑的 |
[03:46] | Look, Adam, you know that, as you’ve aged, | 听着 亚当 随着你渐渐变老 |
[03:48] | you’ve had to give some things up. | 有些事情你必须要放弃 |
[03:49] | Even things you love. Remember sauerkraut? | 就算你爱也要放弃 还记得德国泡菜吗 |
[03:52] | I did love sauerkraut. | 我真的很喜欢德国泡菜 |
[03:55] | I miss it every damn day. | 我每天都很想吃 |
[03:57] | But sauerkraut has hurt way more people than motorcycles. | 但是德国泡菜比摩托车更能伤人 |
[04:02] | Let him go, Andi. | 随他去吧 安迪 |
[04:03] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[04:04] | A day will come when all your husband wants to do | 总有一天你的丈夫只想 |
[04:06] | is just sit on the couch. | 坐在沙发里 |
[04:10] | Where do you want me to go, Bev? | 你想我去哪里 贝弗 |
[04:12] | 不知道 去野外好好走走怎么样 | |
[04:14] | I’ve already taken a nice nature walk. | 我已经去野外好好走过了 |
[04:16] | It’s called Vietnam. | 那里叫做越南 |
[04:19] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[04:22] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[04:25] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear Adam ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的亚当 |
[04:29] | ♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[04:35] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[04:36] | Aw, um, here’s to 50 years young. | 希望可以年轻50岁 |
[04:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:49] | Did you just throw your back out | 你是因为吹生日蜡烛 |
[04:50] | blowing out your birthday candles? | 把腰扭到了吗 |
[04:53] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[04:55] | I’m relishing this precious moment. | 我是在享受这个珍贵的时刻 |
[04:59] | It’s so emotional, I think I need to be alone. | 我太激动了 想单独待会儿 |
[05:03] | Don, come be alone with me. | 大唐 来跟我单独待会儿 |
[05:07] | Look at this. I’m walking like an old guy ’cause I’m 50. | 看看我 像老头子一样走路 因为我50岁了 |
[05:26] | Okay, don’t tell anyone, | 好吧 千万不要告诉别人 |
[05:27] | but I hurt my back. | 我把后背扭伤了 |
[05:29] | I don’t need to tell anyone. You look like a boomerang. | 我不用告诉别人 你弯得像一个回旋镖 |
[05:33] | If Andi thinks I’m hurt, | 如果安迪认为我受伤了 |
[05:34] | there’s no way she’ll let me go on our dirt bike trip. | 她是绝对不会让我去骑越野摩托的 |
[05:36] | You got, you got to straighten my back out. | 你必须帮我把后背直回来 |
[05:38] | All right, got it. | 好的 好了 |
[05:46] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[05:47] | Worse! | 更疼了 |
[05:48] | Okay. Okay, well, that’s good. | 好吧 那样很好 |
[05:49] | You’re supposed to feel worse, and then it gets better. | 你应该感到更疼 然后会慢慢恢复 |
[05:52] | You put me back the way I was. I can’t take this. | 你把我变回原来那个样子吧 我受不了了 |
[05:54] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:59] | How do you feel now? | 现在感觉如何了 |
[06:00] | Much worse. | 疼得更严重了 |
[06:02] | Okay. Okay, good, good. We’re making progress. | 好的 你在恢复了 |
[06:05] | Okay, now you’re gonna have to trust me on this. | 在这件事情上 你必须相信我 |
[06:09] | What’s the rake for? | 耙子是干嘛用的 |
[06:10] | For you to bite down on. This is gonna hurt. | 你可以咬着 这下一定会很疼的 |
[06:17] | All right, let’s party. | 好了 大派对开起来吧 |
[06:25] | Are you seriously pretending to be okay right now? | 你真的要跟我假装你没事吗 |
[06:29] | Why? So you can take that trip down Lucifer’s Heinie? | 为什么 就为了去路西法的腚沟吗 |
[06:34] | I’m not pretending. | 我没有装啊 |
[06:35] | I have never felt better. | 我感觉好极了 |
[06:37] | Which is why I will be riding the Devil’s Tailpipe. | 所以我要去魔鬼的排气管骑摩托 |
[06:41] | And your mocking names only make me want to go more. | 你取笑它的名字 只会让我更想去 |
[06:45] | Well, if you feel fine, why don’t you try out | 如果你感觉好极了 何不去试试 |
[06:47] | your birthday present from the kids? | 孩子们送给你的生日礼物 |
[06:56] | – That’s a bowling ball. – Yeah. | -这是一个保龄球 -对 |
[06:59] | Pick it up. | 拿起来 |
[07:04] | I already have one. Don, why don’t you take it? | 我已经有一个了 大唐 还是你拿吧 |
[07:07] | Mm, I can’t pick that up. | 我拿不起来 |
[07:09] | I, uh, I sort of tweaked my neck | 我刚刚好像把脖子扭到了 |
[07:10] | when I was trying to fix your… | 就是帮你修 |
[07:15] | …ack-bay. | 背印的时候 |
[07:18] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:18] | She’ll never crack that code. | 她永远都猜不到你是什么意思 |
[07:22] | All right, you are not going on that trip. | 够了 你不许去 |
[07:25] | Okay, you are a 50-year-old man | 你已经是50岁的人了 |
[07:26] | who injured himself blowing out candles. | 吹个蜡烛都能把自己伤了 |
[07:30] | Okay! I hurt my back. A little. | 好吧 我是把后背伤了 很轻的 |
[07:33] | But I’ll be fine in a couple of days. | 过几天肯定就好了 |
[07:36] | Adam, I am the protector of this family, okay? | 亚当 我是这个家的保护者 |
[07:40] | I told Kate, “No, you can’t zip-line over a volcano.” | 我告诉凯特 你不能在火山口按滑索 |
[07:43] | And I told Teddy, “No, you can’t jump over Emme | 我告诉泰迪 不行 你不能骑自行车 |
[07:46] | with your bicycle.” | 从艾米身上跳过去 |
[07:47] | And now, I am telling you, “No,” Okay? | 现在我要告诉你 不行 知道吗 |
[07:50] | You cannot ride the “Make Me Raise Our Kids Alone” Trail. | 你不能去 让我变成寡妇赛道 |
[07:56] | What if I get a note from a doctor | 要是医生给我开条 |
[07:57] | saying I am good to go? | 说我很好可以去呢 |
[07:59] | Well, yeah. Sure. | 那你就去吧 |
[08:02] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:04] | Just hope that note’s not too heavy for you to pick up. | 希望那张条子不要太重 不然你拿不起来 |
[08:14] | Dad, that’s stealing. | 爸爸 你那是偷东西 |
[08:16] | This stuff is complimentary. | 这个东西是免费的 |
[08:18] | Like the soaps and coffeemakers in hotel rooms. | 就像酒店房间里的香皂和咖啡机一样 |
[08:25] | Come in. | 请进 |
[08:28] | Well… these back X-rays look good for a man your age, Joe. | 你这个年龄 这个后背的状态很不错 乔 |
[08:33] | Those are my X-rays. | 那是我的片子 |
[08:37] | That’s not good. | 情况不太妙 |
[08:39] | You do any strenuous activities lately? | 你最近做什么剧烈运动了吗 |
[08:41] | Well, I’m in construction, so there’s a lot of hammering, | 我在建筑业工作 有很多需要抡锤子的 |
[08:44] | climbing ladders, lifting stuff, you know. | 爬梯子的 搬东西的工作 |
[08:46] | What my boy is trying to say is he hurt his back | 我儿子的意思是他在吹生日蜡烛的时候 |
[08:48] | blowing out some birthday candles. | 把后背伤到了 |
[08:51] | Well, that’s just part of getting older. | 人变老了就是会这样 |
[08:53] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[08:54] | I have a trip planned to ride a dirt bike | 我计划要去科罗拉多州的一座山上 |
[08:56] | down a mountain in Colorado. | 骑越野摩托 |
[08:57] | It’s been a lifelong dream. Can I do it? | 这是我的梦想 我可以去吗 |
[09:00] | You know, my lifelong dream was to be a jazz pianist. | 我的梦想是想当爵士钢琴家 |
[09:03] | If I had done that, I could play you a sad song right now | 如果我成功了 现在我就能为你弹奏一曲悲伤的歌曲 |
[09:06] | about how you can’t go on that trip. | 因为你去不成了 |
[09:09] | In my professional opinion, you pulled something. | 我的专业意见是 你拉伤了 |
[09:11] | Huh, did you get that from the X-ray, | 你是从片子里看出来得 |
[09:12] | or from when I walked in and said, | 还是从我走进来说 |
[09:13] | “I think I pulled something.” | 我好像拉伤了 |
[09:16] | Here’s a list of stretches you can do | 这个列表里都是舒展运动 |
[09:17] | to help the healing process. | 可以帮你更好的恢复 |
[09:25] | We, uh, had a bunch of Popsicles on the way over. | 我们在来的路上吃了很多冰棍 |
[09:30] | So, Lowell, what are you gonna do with your bonus? | 洛厄尔 你准备怎么花奖金 |
[09:33] | I’m trying to decide between a savings bond | 我已经把选项缩减到 储蓄债券 |
[09:35] | or a potbellied pig. | 和大肚子猪了 |
[09:37] | Well, y-you got to go with the pig. | 那你一定要选猪 |
[09:39] | If things get tough, you can’t make a sandwich | 如果世道不好 储蓄债券 |
[09:40] | out of a savings bond. | 又不能拿来做三明治 |
[09:43] | Well, I am gonna hire a photographer | 我准备雇一位摄影师 |
[09:45] | to take a family picture of us in matching outfits. | 拍一张全家福 我们穿着成套的衣服 |
[09:47] | And it’s gonna look a little something like this. | 看起来就像这样的 |
[09:51] | Kids? | 孩子们 |
[09:58] | This is the least happy I’ve ever been. | 我从来没有这样不开心过 |
[10:01] | Not cool, Mom. | 这样不对 妈妈 |
[10:03] | I look like I just escaped polygamy. | 我看起来像刚从一夫多妻制逃出来的 |
[10:06] | No, you look like you just escaped the cute farm. | 不 你看起来像刚从可爱农场来的 |
[10:10] | Oh, hey, Joe. How’s Adam? | 乔来了 亚当怎么样 |
[10:15] | That’s some fancy lingerie, little brother. | 你这个束腰真华丽啊 弟弟 |
[10:18] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[10:20] | And if you are, help us. | 如果还好的话 帮帮我们 |
[10:23] | Uh, kids, why don’t you go get changed. | 孩子们 你们去换衣服吧 |
[10:26] | So? How was the doctor? | 怎么样 医生怎么说 |
[10:28] | The motorcycle trip’s off. He said I can’t go. | 摩托车旅行要取消了 他说我不能去 |
[10:30] | I’ve been diagnosed with excessive oldness. | 我已经被诊断为 过度衰老 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:34] | But on the way out, the nurse told me | 但是在出来的路上 护士跟我说 |
[10:35] | I’m an inch shorter than I used to be, so I got that. | 我比以前矮了几公分 真是雪上加霜 |
[10:38] | Well, then I should double-check. | 那我得再确认一下 |
[10:39] | You may not be tall enough for the swan boat. | 也许你的身高不够去坐天鹅船了 |
[10:42] | We’re not doing the swan boat, Lowell. | 我不会去坐天鹅船的 洛厄尔 |
[10:44] | – Honey, are-are you okay? – I’m fine. | -亲爱的 你还好吗 -我挺好的 |
[10:47] | What about me doesn’t seem fine? | 我有哪里看起来不好吗 |
[10:49] | Pretty much the whole package. | 浑身上下看起来都不太好 |
[10:51] | Well, I guess you were right. | 好吧 看来你说得对 |
[10:53] | It’s time to act my age, so from now on, | 我不服老不行了 从今天起 |
[10:55] | this couch is where I will be living. | 我就活在沙发上了 |
[10:57] | With my dad. | 跟我爸一起 |
[10:59] | Well, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[11:00] | You’re-you’re not that age, either. | 你还没到那个年纪呢 |
[11:02] | I’m not 20 anymore. | 但我不是20岁了 |
[11:03] | Yeah, but you’re not 70. | 那你也不是70岁啊 |
[11:04] | I am if you round up. | 四舍五入也差不多了 |
[11:07] | I can’t even put on my own socks. | 我都没办法自己穿袜子了 |
[11:12] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真舒服 |
[11:14] | Welcome to the promised land, boy. | 欢迎来到安乐之地 儿子 |
[11:19] | Yeah… | 舒坦… |
[11:23] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你看到这景象了吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah. I’m married to Joe. | 是啊 我嫁给了乔 |
[11:35] | New England is enjoying a warm spell, | 新英格兰地区温暖天气持续 |
[11:37] | but a low pressure system is moving in. | 但是低压系统正在逐渐形成 |
[11:39] | There’s a twist I did not see coming. | 这个反转我真是没料到 |
[11:43] | Low pressure’s a sneaky bastard. | 低压系统真够狡猾 |
[11:46] | Okay, I think it’s time to get off the couch. | 好了 我觉得你应该从沙发上起来了 |
[11:48] | Okay? It’s been a week. | 已经一个礼拜了 |
[11:50] | Wha– I would remind you, I have a back injury. | 什么 我提醒一下你 我伤到了后背 |
[11:53] | I can’t get up now; | 我不能现在起来 |
[11:54] | this weather lady’s about to stick a ruler in the snow. | 天气预报主持人马上要宣布重大消息了 |
[11:58] | Ah, Joe, there you are. | 乔 原来你在这里 |
[12:00] | Let’s go. You promised we’d take a walk in the park. | 走吧 你保证过会陪我去公园散步的 |
[12:03] | Man, she’s sneaky. | 我去 她真是狡猾 |
[12:04] | Your mother’s a damn low pressure system. | 你妈妈就是个低压系统 |
[12:08] | A walk is the least you can do | 你不愿意跟我去健身房 |
[12:10] | since you won’t exercise with me at my gym. | 至少可以陪我散散步吧 |
[12:12] | You just want to parade me around that gym | 你就是想在健身房 在你那群女性朋友面前 |
[12:14] | in front of your gal pals like a show pony. | 把我像马戏团的动物一样展览 |
[12:17] | Well, now I can parade you | 现在我可以带着你去公园 |
[12:18] | in front of my gal pals at the park. | 展示给我那群女性朋友看了 |
[12:21] | At this point, I just hope a hawk flies off with me. | 我现在真的好希望一只老鹰把我抓走 |
[12:27] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:30] | Why, it’s the stretching exercises the doctor gave you. | 你看 是医生给你的拉伸训练 |
[12:34] | Exercise number one: get up. | 第一项训练 站起来 |
[12:39] | Hey, you need to embrace my new lifestyle. | 你得接受我的新生活方式 |
[12:42] | Hey, you always wanted a cat. | 你一直都想要一只猫 |
[12:44] | Think of me as a cat | 你就把我当成一只猫 |
[12:45] | that can tell you the weather. | 我还能天气预报呢 |
[12:51] | Hey, how about this? Hmm. | 要不这样吧 |
[12:53] | Maybe we go upstairs and fool around. | 不如我们上楼玩闹一下 |
[12:57] | That’s your favorite exercise. | 你最喜欢这样锻炼了 |
[12:59] | I don’t think I’ll be doing much of that anymore. | 我觉得我应该做不了这种事了 |
[13:02] | Everything is connected to the back. Even the front. | 整个身体都跟后背连着 包括前面 |
[13:06] | All right. That’s it. | 好了 我决定了 |
[13:07] | Adam, I want you to go on this motorcycle trip. | 亚当 我希望你去参加摩托车旅行 |
[13:11] | – What? – If you do the stretches that the doctor gave you | -什么 -只要你按照医嘱 做拉伸训练 |
[13:14] | and your back gets better, I am fine with it. | 后背情况好转 我没意见 |
[13:17] | I thought you were worried I’d get hurt. | 你不是担心我会受伤吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah, well, now I’m more worried about your mind | 好吧 现在比起你的身体 |
[13:21] | than I am your body. | 我更担心你的大脑 |
[13:22] | You just turned down daytime sex. | 你刚才居然拒绝了白日欢爱 |
[13:24] | I mean, usually, if I just stop moving, | 通常情况 只要我保持不动 |
[13:26] | you take it as a go sign. | 你就觉得是在邀请你 |
[13:27] | Not true. | 才没有 |
[13:29] | I pretty much leave you alone when you’re sleeping. | 你睡觉的时候 我就不会打扰你 |
[13:32] | I want my husband back. | 我想要回我的丈夫 |
[13:33] | You are Adam Burns. Okay? | 你是亚当·伯恩斯 好吗 |
[13:35] | The man who, last Fourth of July, | 去年国庆节的时候 |
[13:37] | forgot to put on sunscreen | 你忘记涂防晒霜 |
[13:39] | but still held his daughter on his bright red shoulders | 但还是让女儿坐在了你通红的肩膀上 |
[13:41] | so she could see the fireworks. | 好让她看到烟花 |
[13:43] | Yeah. When she got down, | 是啊 她要下来的时候 |
[13:44] | it was like peeling off two giant Band-Aids. | 就想揭掉两张巨型创可贴 |
[13:47] | Yeah, but you did it. | 是啊 但是你做到了 |
[13:48] | You’re damn right I did. | 说得对 我做到了 |
[13:49] | You’ve never backed down before, | 你以前从来没认输过 |
[13:51] | and you are not gonna back down now, so get up. | 这次也不能认输 赶紧起来 |
[13:55] | I’m getting up! | 我这就起来 |
[13:57] | Get me up! | 扶我起来 |
[14:00] | And I’m gonna start doing those exercises. | 我要开始做那些拉伸训练 |
[14:02] | Yeah, yeah, you’re not old. | 没错 你不老 |
[14:03] | You’re just aged, like a good cheese. | 你只是成熟了 就像优质芝士 |
[14:06] | So get moving. | 赶紧动起来吧 |
[14:53] | Having a protein shake? | 你在喝蛋白奶昔吗 |
[14:55] | Uh, chocolate shake. | 不是 是巧克力奶昔 |
[14:57] | I’ve earned it. | 这是我应得的 |
[14:58] | I put on my own socks today. | 我今天自己穿上了袜子 |
[15:01] | I am so proud. | 真为你感到自豪 |
[15:03] | Well, wait, it gets better. | 等等 还有更精彩的 |
[15:04] | I also went to the doctor and got a clean bill of health. | 我还去看了医生 医生说我的身体没问题了 |
[15:07] | Plus, a bill for some stuff Dad stole. | 他还让我为爸偷走的东西付钱 |
[15:11] | I’m riding the Devil’s Tailpipe, baby. | 我要去体验魔鬼排气管了 |
[15:13] | I can’t believe I’m this excited about | 你要去做这么疯狂的事 |
[15:15] | you doing something so insane. | 我居然这么兴奋 |
[15:16] | Ah, but it won’t be. No. | 不会很疯狂的 放心 |
[15:17] | Don and I rented a couple dirt bikes | 我和大唐租了两辆越野摩托车 |
[15:19] | to train on so we’ll be ready. | 打算提前练一下 |
[15:21] | If only you and Don had rented a birthday cake to train on, | 你和大唐要是租了生日蛋糕提前练过的话 |
[15:24] | none of this would’ve happened. | 就不会有现在的这一切了 |
[15:28] | Yo. Ready to ride? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[15:33] | We’re just going around the block. | 我们就在小区附近转几圈 |
[15:34] | Why are you dressed like a Power Ranger? | 你为什么要穿得像金刚战士一样 |
[15:38] | Why are you dressed like Bob the Builder? | 你为什么要穿得像建筑师巴布 |
[15:44] | Okay, truce. | 好吧 休战 |
[15:45] | – Let’s do this. – Yeah. | -开始吧 -好 |
[15:48] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[15:53] | My back! | 我的背 |
[15:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:57] | D-Did you crash? | 你撞车了吗 |
[15:58] | I turned my head to change lanes. | 我转了一下头 想换个车道 |
[16:00] | And then you crashed? | 然后就撞车了吗 |
[16:01] | No, but I felt my back tighten up. | 没有 但是我感觉背抽了一下 |
[16:02] | – And then you crashed? – No, there was no crash! | -然后你就撞车了 -我没有撞车 |
[16:06] | I turned my head and threw my back out. | 我转头的时候扭伤了后背 |
[16:08] | It was the birthday cake all over again. | 生日蛋糕的事重演了 |
[16:11] | All of a sudden, he slowed down. | 他突然就减速了 |
[16:13] | Kid on a tricycle blew by him, then he just wobbled to a stop. | 一个骑三轮车的孩子超了他 他就直接停下来了 |
[16:16] | It was hard to watch. | 真是难以直视 |
[16:19] | I want to forget the bike trip and never talk about it again. | 我想忘掉摩托车旅行 再也不要提了 |
[16:22] | It’s dead to me, like sauerkraut! | 它也死了 就像德国泡菜一样 |
[16:27] | – Adam, I’m so sorry. – Well, what about me? | -亚当 我很遗憾 -那我怎么办 |
[16:29] | I got to walk back to get his bike. | 我还得走回摩托车那边去 |
[16:31] | When you’re in a suit like this with no motorcycle under you, | 我穿成这样 却没有骑摩托 |
[16:34] | people say hurtful things. | 会被人狠狠奚落的 |
[16:41] | Here’s your muscle rub | 这是肌肉止痛膏 |
[16:43] | and some aspirin. | 还有几片阿司匹林 |
[16:45] | Or as your dad calls it, brunch. | 或者按你爸的说法 这是早午餐 |
[16:49] | Thanks. Maybe that’ll help get me moving. | 谢谢 也许我吃完就能动了 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry, I can’t get up. | 抱歉 我起不来 |
[16:55] | No, no, no, it’s okay. You rest. | 没事 没关系 你好好休息 |
[16:57] | Okay? I-I’ll refill your water, okay? | 好吗 我去给你加点水 |
[17:00] | Got it. | 接到了 |
[17:05] | So… your back seems fine, Adam. | 你的背看起来没问题啊 亚当 |
[17:11] | That-that muscle rub is a miracle. | 绝对是肌肉止痛膏的功劳 |
[17:16] | It just had to be in the same room with me. | 它跟我待在一个屋里就创造了奇迹 |
[17:21] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | I’m not hurt. I… | 我没有受伤 |
[17:28] | I just got spooked. | 我只是被吓到了 |
[17:29] | I haven’t been on a dirt bike in a long time, | 我已经很久没有骑过越野摩托车了 |
[17:31] | and they’re really fast now; it was like riding a rocket. | 现在的摩托车很快 感觉好像骑在火箭上 |
[17:36] | And I started thinking, as I accidentally jumped a ditch. | 我不小心飞过一条沟之后 我就开始想 |
[17:39] | I got kids at home. If something happens to me, | 我家里还有孩子 要是我出了什么事 |
[17:42] | you’d have to raise them on your own. | 你就得一个人抚养他们了 |
[17:45] | And you’d just dress them up funny all the time. | 你肯定会一直给他们穿奇怪的衣服 |
[17:46] | I know you would, and I can’t do that to them. | 我知道你一定会这样 我不能这样对他们 |
[17:50] | So you faked being hurt so you wouldn’t have to go. | 所以你假装受伤 就是为了不去旅行 |
[17:53] | If I can hurt my back blowing out candles, | 要是我吹生日蜡烛都能伤到背 |
[17:56] | what is gonna happen to me on the Devil’s Tailpipe? | 我在魔鬼排气管那里会发生什么 |
[17:59] | And if Don’s the only one there to help me, I’ll die. | 如果现场只有大唐能救我 那我死定了 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I mean, the only thing you’re gonna get from him is his best wishes. | 是啊 毕竟他只会给你最美好的祝福 |
[18:10] | I… I hate to admit it, but… | 我不想承认 但是… |
[18:13] | I really am getting older. | 我确实老了 |
[18:14] | No! | 不 |
[18:17] | You’re the first one. | 你是第一名 |
[18:19] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好了 |
[18:20] | Look, I’m just saying, there comes a time | 我的意思是 总有一天 |
[18:23] | when you have to give up on some of your dreams. | 人得被迫放弃一些梦想 |
[18:27] | Well… | 所以… |
[18:29] | Wait. You know, | 等等 其实 |
[18:31] | I did some research, and there are other rides. | 我查了一下 还有其他体验的 |
[18:35] | You know, uh, maybe instead of the Devil’s Tailpipe, | 要不你别去玩魔鬼排气管了 |
[18:37] | you could pick a less intense trail, | 你可以选一个不那么激烈的轨道 |
[18:39] | like Marshmallow Flats. | 比如棉花糖平台 |
[18:44] | See, there are pictures, | 你看 这里有图片 |
[18:46] | and the guys riding Marshmallow Flats, they… | 体验棉花糖平台的这些人 |
[18:48] | they look a lot more like you. | 长得更像你 |
[18:53] | – I could ride the heck out of Marshmallow Flats. – Yeah… | -我肯定能玩好棉花糖平台 -是啊 |
[18:57] | Yeah, this sounds really nice. | 这个看起来真的很不错 |
[18:59] | There’s a deli in the middle. | 中间还有熟食区 |
[19:00] | Yeah. And-and a bed-and-breakfast along the way. | 是啊 路上还有住宿加早餐式旅馆 |
[19:05] | – A soft bed would be nice after a long day of riding. – Yeah. | -骑完一整天 躺在软床上肯定很舒服 -是啊 |
[19:09] | See? It’s all about your perspective. | 你看 重点是怎么看待这件事 |
[19:12] | A-And I haven’t lost my taste for danger. | 我还没有失去挑战自己的乐趣 |
[19:15] | Okay? At that deli, I’m getting sauerkraut on my Rueben. | 你知道吗 在熟食区 我一定要加点德国泡菜 |
[19:17] | I’m doing it, Andi. I can handle it. | 我一定要这样做 安迪 我能撑住 |
[19:20] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[19:22] | – You’ll pack Tums. – I’ll pack Tums. | -你可以带上胃药 -我会带上胃药 |
[19:25] | Because with age comes wisdom, and with wisdom… | 因为年纪大了也会变得更加睿智 睿智的人 |
[19:31] | Tums. | 会带胃药 |
[19:39] | My eyes are closed. | 我闭眼了 |
[19:41] | I was mid-sneeze. | 我打喷嚏打到一半 |
[19:43] | We look real cult-y, Mom. | 我们看起来很像邪教 妈 |
[19:46] | Well, I look great and it’s my bonus, so it’s going up. | 我看起来很美 这是我的奖金 所以要挂起来 |
[19:49] | Okay, if one of us ever breaks the law, | 要是我们谁哪天犯法了 |
[19:51] | this is gonna be the picture they put on the news. | 新闻报道肯定会用这张照片 |
[19:58] | You are back! And alive. | 你回来了 而且还活着 |
[20:02] | How was Marshmallow Flats? | 棉花糖平台感觉如何 |
[20:04] | Soft and flat, I loved it. | 又平又柔软 我非常喜欢 |
[20:06] | I don’t wanna brag, but I was told to slow down at least 5 times. | 我不想炫耀 但是至少有五次 工作人员让我减速 |
[20:15] | Why is he still wearing his gear? | 他为什么还穿着这套衣服 |
[20:16] | I don’t think he knows how to get out of it. | 我觉得他应该是不知道怎么脱 |
[20:21] | What happened to him? Did he crash? | 他这是怎么了 难道撞车了吗 |
[20:23] | No. | 没有 |
[20:24] | We just spent a lot of time at that deli, and tough guy over there would’t take the Tums. | 我们在熟食区待了很久 这个硬汉死活不吃胃药 |
[20:28] | It burns, too much pastrami. | 胃里烧得慌 吃太多熏牛肉了 |
[20:32] | Looks like he’s gonna be riding the Devil’s Tailpipe after all. | 看来他最终还是能体验一把”魔鬼排气管” |