时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, Dad, you wanted to talk about our annual trip to the cabin? | 爸 你说想聊聊我们去湖边小屋的年度旅行吗 |
[00:05] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[00:06] | I’ve been organizing it for 15 years, | 十五年来一直是我在安排 |
[00:08] | but now it’s time for me to step aside | 现在我决定退位让贤 |
[00:10] | and pick one of my boys to be the new trip captain. | 请我的一位儿子来当旅行队长 |
[00:13] | Donny… | 大唐 |
[00:13] | Of course. I knew he’d pick me. | 当然 我就知道他会选我 |
[00:15] | …congratulate your brother. | 恭喜一下你弟弟吧 |
[00:18] | 什么 我是新队长吗 | |
[00:20] | And I get the hat? | 帽子也给我戴吗 |
[00:23] | We should take a picture. Me, happy. Don, mad. | 我们应该拍照留念 我开心 大唐生气 |
[00:27] | I’m the oldest. I should get it. | 我是长子 应该给我 |
[00:29] | Yeah, exactly. In the picture, you should look just like that. | 没错 拍照时你就保持住这个表情 |
[00:34] | Donny, | 大唐 |
[00:34] | I’m not saying he’ll be better at it, | 我的意思不是他会做得更好 |
[00:35] | but he’ll be better at it. | 但他会做得更好 |
[00:38] | Prove me right, boy. | 证明我的判断是对的 儿子 |
[00:40] | Oh, Dad, I am honored. | 爸 我真是受宠若惊 |
[00:41] | I won’t let you down. This will be the best trip we ever had. | 我不会让你失望的 这次旅行绝对会是最棒的 |
[00:44] | This is unfair. I’d like to lodge a complaint. | 这不公平 我有意见 |
[00:46] | All complaints should be filed with the trip captain. | 有任何意见建议请与队长联系 |
[00:52] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[00:52] | Complaint denied. Next? | 意见驳回 下一位 |
[00:56] | Welcome to the first meeting of the first annual | 欢迎大家参加”亚当·伯恩斯首次组织的 |
[00:58] | “Adam Burns being in charge of the 15th annual guys’ trip.” | 第15届年度男人之旅的首次会议” |
[01:02] | Confusing name for a meeting. I should be captain. | 这名字真够长的 我应该当队长 |
[01:06] | I’ve already put a lot of thought into this, | 我已经做了非常详细的计划 |
[01:07] | and I think you’ll be impressed. | 你们一定会觉得不错 |
[01:09] | I’d like to introduce my secret weapon, | 我想向大家介绍一下我的秘密武器 |
[01:11] | the thing that will take our cabin trip to the next level. | 一定能够让我们的旅行更上一层楼 |
[01:14] | This year, I’ve invited Lowell. | 今年 我邀请了洛厄尔 |
[01:16] | Hey, cabin buddies. | 大家好 小屋伙伴们 |
[01:18] | How’s he know our secret greeting? | 他怎么会知道我们的暗号 |
[01:21] | I-I know it’s usually just us, | 我知道一般只是我们三人 |
[01:23] | but, Dad, he’s a great cook, | 但是爸爸 他的厨艺很好 |
[01:24] | and I know you like a nice, hot meal. | 我知道你喜欢吃热气腾腾的饭菜 |
[01:26] | Plus, he’s already agreed to read Lonesome Dove to you | 再说了 他已经同意给你念《寂寞之鸽》 |
[01:29] | while you fall asleep. | 直到你睡着 |
[01:31] | We’re not accepting new members. | 我们不接受新人 |
[01:33] | I’ve brought you a sample of my cooking. | 我带了展示厨艺的样品 |
[01:35] | Six different sausages. | 六种不同的香肠 |
[01:37] | He’s in. | 接受他了 |
[01:38] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[01:40] | I’m impressed. You’re off to a good start, son. | 我觉得不错 儿子 你开了个好头 |
[01:42] | Hear that, Don? I’m off to a good start. | 听到了吗 大唐 爸说我开了个好头 |
[01:45] | Is your head getting cold without a hat on it? | 请问你是不是感到头冷 因为没有帽子 |
[01:48] | I always hoped you guys would invite me. | 我一直很希望你们可以邀请我 |
[01:49] | I can’t believe I’m finally in. | 不敢相信我居然真的加入了 |
[01:51] | Now, it’s not all fun and games, Lowell. | 这次旅行并不全是快乐的游戏 洛厄尔 |
[01:53] | There are a couple of rules. Dad? | 我们有很多规矩 爸你讲讲 |
[01:55] | Number one: if there’s a bear attack, | 第一条 如果有熊来袭击 |
[01:57] | we escape by seniority, so you’re last man out. | 要凭男人气概来排序逃跑 所以你是最后一个 |
[02:01] | Try and put up a fight | 你最好挣扎一下 |
[02:02] | so we have time to get to the truck. | 这样我们就有时间跑到车里了 |
[02:05] | And number two: no wives. | 第二条 不能带老婆 |
[02:07] | This is a chance for us men to bond. | 这是男人之间联络感情的机会 |
[02:10] | To tell stories. | 可以讲讲故事 |
[02:11] | To dig a hole and try and get Don to fall into it. | 可以挖个坑 然后努力让大唐掉进去 |
[02:15] | It’s a very special time. | 这是非常特别的时间 |
[02:18] | Well, I don’t have to worry about telling my wife | 我不必担心如何跟妻子说 |
[02:19] | because I’m single now; | 因为我现在是单身 |
[02:20] | and if your wives ask, I’ll just say, | 如果你们的妻子问起 我就说 |
[02:22] | “Sorry, ladies. This is a guys’ trip.” | “抱歉 女士们 这是男人之旅” |
[02:24] | No, no, no. You can never call it a guys’ trip. | 不行 绝对不能说是男人之旅 |
[02:28] | He’s out. It’s too risky. | 不要他了 风险太大 |
[02:30] | Calm down. He just doesn’t know the system. Okay? | 冷静点 他只是不了解我们的体系 懂吗 |
[02:33] | If we call it a guys’ trip, | 如果称之为男人之旅 |
[02:35] | our wives will want to go. | 妻子们会想去 |
[02:36] | They can’t help it. | 她们控制不住自己 |
[02:37] | It’s a reflex, like spitting out light beer. | 这是条件反射 就像喝到淡啤酒会吐掉 |
[02:41] | We have to execute perfect wife management. | 我们必须做出完美的妻子管理 |
[02:44] | Also known as lying. | 也可以说是撒谎 |
[02:46] | Donny boils it down nicely. | 大唐概括得很精准 |
[02:49] | Not a guys’ trip, got it. | 不是男人之旅 懂了 |
[02:50] | I’ll just tell your wives it’s a regular trip | 我就跟你们的妻子说 这是普通旅行 |
[02:52] | that sounds like a lot of fun. | 不过听起来非常好玩 |
[02:54] | Oh, you also can’t call it fun. | 不行 也不能说好玩 |
[02:56] | They don’t like the idea of us having fun. | 她们不喜欢我们玩得很开心 |
[02:58] | That’s what a wedding is, | 婚礼就是这样的仪式 |
[02:59] | the guy promising never to have fun again. | 让男人宣誓再也不会玩得很开心了 |
[03:02] | So we tell our wives how boring it is. | 我们要告诉妻子们这场旅行有多无聊 |
[03:04] | I tell Andi all we do is fish. | 我跟安迪说 我们只会钓鱼 |
[03:06] | And then I made up a story | 然后我编了一个故事 |
[03:07] | about how I have to put sunscreen on Don’s back | 说我还得给大唐的后背擦防晒霜 |
[03:10] | because he only fishes topless. | 因为他钓鱼必须裸着上身 |
[03:13] | I’m disgusting. | 我可真恶心 |
[03:15] | And then to seal the deal, | 为了确保计划顺利 |
[03:16] | I tell Andi, “You’re more than welcome to come. | 我还会跟安迪说 “我们随时欢迎你来 |
[03:18] | It’s not like it’s a guys’ trip.” | 这又不是男人之旅” |
[03:20] | But I’ve made it sound so boring, she doesn’t want to go. | 但是因为我说得太无聊 她就不想去 |
[03:24] | Then she feels sorry for me and makes me lasagna. | 并且还会非常同情我 给我做千层面吃 |
[03:26] | Wife management. | 这就叫妻子管理 |
[03:28] | I’m learning a lot. | 我学到了 |
[03:30] | Maybe I’d still be married if I just lied to my wife more. | 要是我也多骗骗我老婆 可能就不会单身了 |
[03:33] | Well, now you’ll be ready for lucky lady number two. | 没关系 现在你已经准备好迎接女二号了 |
[03:36] | Or number one, as far as she’ll know. | 或者女一号 可以不告诉她的 |
[03:41] | Hey, have you seen my extra camouflage sleeping bag? | 你有没有见到我的深色迷彩睡袋 |
[03:43] | How could I? | 我怎么会见到 |
[03:46] | Yeah. I need it for Lowell. | 好 是洛厄尔要用 |
[03:49] | Lowell’s going on the cabin trip? | 洛厄尔要加入湖边小屋旅行吗 |
[03:51] | 听起来很好玩 | |
[03:52] | No, not… no, not fun. | 不 完全不好玩 |
[03:54] | Boring. Remember how boring I tell you it is? | 很无聊 记得我跟你说过有多无聊吗 |
[03:57] | The fishing, the-the topless Don. | 钓鱼 还有上半身全裸的大唐 |
[04:01] | Yeah, well, that part doesn’t sound great. | 是啊 这部分听起来确实不太好 |
[04:02] | No. It’s not. | 非常不好 |
[04:04] | But like I say every year, you’re always welcome to come. | 但是我每年都会说 随时欢迎你来 |
[04:10] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好 我也去吧 |
[04:13] | You’ll what? | 你说什么 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I mean, if Lowell’s going, | 我是说 既然洛厄尔要去 |
[04:16] | maybe it won’t be so boring. | 也许就不会那么无聊了 |
[04:18] | I mean, he likes board games and hikes | 毕竟他很喜欢桌游 也喜欢徒步旅行 |
[04:20] | and songs around the piano. | 还喜欢在钢琴边唱歌 |
[04:22] | There’s no piano. | 没有钢琴 |
[04:24] | Plus, you can’t sing in the woods. | 再说了 不能在树林里唱歌 |
[04:26] | It confuses the birds. | 小鸟会觉得很困惑 |
[04:28] | Aw, you’re sweet, but I know you want me there | 谢谢你夸我嗓音甜美 不过我知道你希望我去 |
[04:30] | because you always say I’m welcome to come. | 因为你总是说欢迎我去 |
[04:32] | Plus, you said it’s always so boring, | 再说了 你总是说特别无聊 |
[04:35] | and what could be more fun than adding me? | 带上我岂不是就会好玩一点吗 |
[04:39] | I did say all those things. | 这些话确实是我说的 |
[04:42] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[04:44] | Listening to what I say | 很认真地听我说话 |
[04:45] | and then bringing it up later. | 之后又主动提起这些话 |
[04:49] | Oh, every day’s a surprise. | 生活真是充满了惊喜 |
[05:03] | Andi’s going? What happened to your system? | 安迪要去吗 你不是有一套体系吗 |
[05:06] | We had to hear you gas on about it for half an hour, | 你滔滔不绝地炫耀了半个小时 |
[05:08] | and then you blew it. | 结果玩砸了 |
[05:10] | Now all our wives are gonna want to go. | 现在妻子们肯定都想去 |
[05:11] | Can I take over now? Where’s the hat? | 我能接手吗 帽子在哪里 |
[05:13] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[05:14] | This is my first year as captain. | 这是我第一年当队长 |
[05:16] | There were bound to be some bumps. | 肯定会有一些波折的 |
[05:17] | This is just a small wife management issue. Okay? | 这只是一个小小的妻子管理问题 好吗 |
[05:20] | When I told her Lowell was going, | 我告诉她洛厄尔会去的时候 |
[05:22] | she said it sounded fun. | 她说听起来很好玩 |
[05:23] | Who said “Fun”? You said “Fun”? | 谁说的”好玩” 你说的”好玩”吗 |
[05:25] | – I didn’t say “Fun.” – Somebody said “Fun,” | -我没说”好玩” -肯定有人说了”好玩” |
[05:27] | And somebody’s gonna pay for it. | 这个人必须付出代价 |
[05:28] | I didn’t say “Fun.” I just said “Lowell.” | 我没说”好玩” 我就说了”洛厄尔” |
[05:30] | Well, then, there’s an easy solution. | 那么有个很简单的解决方式 |
[05:32] | Uninvite Lowell. | 不要邀请洛厄尔了 |
[05:34] | Sorry, kid, but I barely know you. | 抱歉 孩子 我们不熟 |
[05:36] | No! | 不行 |
[05:37] | You screwed this up, you fix it, mister. | 这位先生 你搞出来的事 你自己解决 |
[05:39] | I’m going on this trip. I already went out | 这次旅行我去定了 为了这次旅行 |
[05:41] | and got all the shots Don told me I needed. | 我已经按大唐的说法喝了很多酒 |
[05:44] | What shots? | 什么酒 |
[05:47] | Why invite the new guy | 既然邀请了新人 |
[05:47] | if you can’t goof around a little? | 就应该适当开点玩笑 |
[05:50] | Well, you need to turn this thing around and fast. | 你得赶紧想办法解决 |
[05:52] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[05:53] | Well, boring’s not gonna work anymore | 现在再说无聊肯定不行了 |
[05:54] | because Andi knows I’m a delight. | 因为安迪知道我就是开心果 |
[05:56] | Fun follows me like a rainbow follows rain. | 我走过的地方都会好玩 就像雨后会有彩虹 |
[06:00] | Just uninvite Andi. | 你别邀请安迪了 |
[06:01] | I can’t do that. I want to stay married. | 不行 我还不想离婚 |
[06:03] | Well, then, our only choice is to call the whole thing off. | 那我们的唯一选择就是全部取消 |
[06:07] | What? | 什么 |
[06:08] | I don’t want to be the guy that killed the trip. | 我可不想因为我毁了这次旅行 |
[06:10] | Captain Trip Killer seems upset. | 旅行毁灭者队长似乎不太开心 |
[06:13] | What? I can fix this, okay? | 什么 我能解决的 好吗 |
[06:15] | I-I’ll figure out a way | 我能想到办法 |
[06:16] | to convince Andi she doesn’t want to go. | 我可以说服安迪 让她不想去 |
[06:17] | Well, then, you better get to her | 那你最好尽快说服她 |
[06:19] | before she blabs to our wives. | 因为她会跟我们的妻子说 |
[06:20] | Then they’ll want to go. | 那样她们都会想去 |
[06:22] | You heard him. Quit talking about it and go do it. | 说得对 别说话了 赶紧行动吧 |
[06:24] | If this thing goes south, it’s on you, buddy boy. | 如果这事砸了 那就是你的责任 兄弟 |
[06:27] | Hey, stretch, get me a drink. | 大个头 给我拿杯酒 |
[06:30] | I’m starting to like you. | 我现在开始喜欢你了 |
[06:32] | Adam, you’re back to last man out if there’s a bear attack. | 亚当 狗熊袭击的时候还是你最后一个走 |
[06:37] | Bears. | 熊 |
[06:38] | That’s it. Andi hates bears. I can use that. | 想到了 安迪很讨厌熊 我可以利用这一点 |
[06:41] | Andi, I was so excited you’re coming on the trip, | 安迪 你要一起去旅行我太开心了 |
[06:43] | I got you some essential supplies. | 我给你买了必需品 |
[06:45] | First thing you will need for sure: bear spray. | 你一定会需要的第一件物品 防熊喷雾 |
[06:52] | Bear spray? | 防熊喷雾 |
[06:53] | Oh, yeah, there’s bears everywhere. | 没错 那里到处都是熊 |
[06:55] | You just got to hope you run out of bears | 只能希望在防熊喷雾用完之前 |
[06:57] | before you run out of spray. | 熊已经没有了 |
[07:00] | Yeah, but I hate bears. | 可是我很讨厌熊 |
[07:02] | I didn’t know that. | 我怎么不知道 |
[07:04] | Okay, here’s a tip. | 那我给你支个招 |
[07:06] | If they chase you, run into the lake. | 如果熊追着你跑 你就往湖里跑 |
[07:08] | Then all you have to worry about are the leeches. | 这样你就只需要担心水蛭即可 |
[07:14] | I hate leeches, too. | 我也讨厌水蛭 |
[07:16] | Man, I am learning so much about you. | 天哪 我今天加深了对你的了解 |
[07:20] | You know, you never mentioned any of this. | 你之前从来没提过这些 |
[07:22] | All you ever said was it was boring. | 你只说旅行会特别无聊 |
[07:24] | Well, there are long periods of boredom, | 就是大段大段的无聊 |
[07:26] | but they’re interrupted by moments of pure terror! | 但是也会有偶尔的恐怖时刻 |
[07:30] | I can’t wait to share that with you. | 我好希望能与你一起共享 |
[07:34] | Well, you know, honey, the trip doesn’t have to be like this. | 亲爱的 旅行可以不必这样的 |
[07:38] | I went to the lake website to check the weather, | 我去官网看了下天气 |
[07:40] | and, um, it turns out that there is a nice hotel | 然后我注意到那里有一家酒店很不错 |
[07:44] | with a piano in the lobby for sing-alongs. | 大厅里还放了钢琴可以跟着唱 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna order the sheet music | 我打算提前订一首曲子 |
[07:50] | for Legally Blonde: The Musical. | 律政俏佳人原声带 |
[07:53] | So, it’s official. | 看来已经确定了 |
[07:54] | You’re going. Fantastic. | 你一定会去 太好了 |
[07:58] | Uh, but I definitely think | 但是我坚决地认为 |
[07:59] | we shouldn’t tell my mom and Marcy | 我们不应该告诉我妈和玛茜 |
[08:01] | because I have a feeling they’d hate it. | 因为我觉得她们一定不会喜欢 |
[08:03] | You can trust me. I’m a captain. | 你可以相信我 我是队长 |
[08:07] | Well, that could be a problem. | 这就有问题了 |
[08:10] | If you’re going, I’m going. | 你要是去的话 我也去 |
[08:12] | I’m going, too. | 那我也去 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:17] | I wonder if the guys know their wives are going yet. | 不知道他们是不是知道你们要去了 |
[08:20] | Yeah. I mean, Marcy and Bev were so excited, | 玛茜和贝芙都特别激动 |
[08:22] | they ran right home to tell them. | 她们直接回家去跟他们说了 |
[08:25] | Huh. Yep. | 看到了 |
[08:27] | Ten missed calls. | 十个未接来电 |
[08:30] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[08:31] | Marcy already packed a suitcase full of board games. | 玛茜已经收拾了一行李箱的桌游 |
[08:33] | They’re gonna Pictionary us to death. | 她们要用《你画我猜》玩死我们 |
[08:35] | All of a sudden, being divorced is working in my favor. | 突然之间 离婚成了我的优势 |
[08:38] | Who’s crying now? | 这下谁哭了 |
[08:39] | Well, still me, but only in the shower. | 还是我在哭 但我只是洗澡时哭 |
[08:42] | This whole thing has gone catawampus. | 整件事情已经完全崩坏了 |
[08:45] | I guess you were right. We just have to cancel. | 看来你之前说得对 我们只能取消了 |
[08:47] | Too late. If we cancel now, | 来不及了 现在取消 |
[08:48] | the wives will know it’s because they’re going. | 妻子们肯定会知道是因为她们 |
[08:51] | Then it’s official. | 那么事情很清楚了 |
[08:52] | Adam ruined everything, forever and ever. | 亚当再一次永久地毁掉了一切 |
[08:55] | What do you want me to do, huh? | 你希望我怎么办 |
[08:57] | Walk into the lake and let the leeches take me? | 走进湖里 让水蛭把我吃掉吗 |
[08:59] | Or should I dunk myself in honey | 还是应该全身沾满蜂蜜 |
[09:01] | and let the bears have their way with me? | 让狗熊把我撕碎 |
[09:04] | There’s a lot of ways you can do it. | 你有很多种死法 |
[09:05] | Don’t just think of two. | 别只想两种 |
[09:07] | I was hoping someone would say, “Don’t feel bad.” | 我还希望有人会说 “不必自责” |
[09:11] | Even if you said it now would help. | 现在说也来得及 |
[09:14] | – Wait, I have an idea. – Let’s hear it. | -等等 我想到了 -说来听听 |
[09:17] | The only way to salvage this thing | 唯一拯救这次旅行的办法 |
[09:19] | is to uninvite all the wives. | 就是收回对所有妻子的邀请 |
[09:21] | Then we each blame it on the other two guys. | 然后我们再把责任推到另外两个男人身上 |
[09:24] | You can deliver the hat to my house later. | 你可以回头把帽子送到我家 |
[09:27] | That won’t work. They talk to each other. | 不行的 她们彼此之间会聊天 |
[09:30] | They’ll realize we were just lying. | 很快就会发现我们在撒谎 |
[09:32] | No, they won’t bring it up ’cause they’ll feel bad | 不 她们不会提起 因为她们会觉得难过 |
[09:34] | the other ladies’ husbands are so rotten. | 另外两个人的丈夫心思太坏了 |
[09:37] | I get it. Like, if Marcy thinks | 我理解 假如玛茜觉得 |
[09:39] | Andi and Bev have rotten husbands, | 是安迪和贝芙的丈夫有问题 |
[09:40] | she won’t bring it up unless they do. | 她就不会主动提起 除非她们说起 |
[09:42] | But they won’t bring it up because each of them thinks | 但她们都不会提起 因为她们都以为 |
[09:44] | the other two have rotten husbands. | 是别人的丈夫有问题 |
[09:46] | What they don’t know is we’re all rotten. | 但她们不知道的是 我们都有问题 |
[09:51] | Damn, that’s good. | 我去 这招很厉害 |
[09:54] | What? That’ll never work. | 什么 肯定行不通的 |
[09:56] | You don’t see it because | 你看不懂是因为 |
[09:57] | this is a whole new level of wife management. | 这是更高级别的妻子管理 |
[09:59] | You’re playing checkers while Donny is playing chess. | 你玩的是跳棋 而大唐玩的是国际象棋 |
[10:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[10:06] | I’ve played chess with Don. | 我跟大唐下过象棋 |
[10:07] | He makes clip-clop noises when he moves the horse. | 他每次动马的时候还会模仿马蹄声 |
[10:11] | Look, we’ve got a plan. | 我们已经想出了计划 |
[10:12] | Are you in or are you out? | 你是参加还是不参加 |
[10:14] | Well, if you guys are gonna uninvite Mom and Marcy, | 你们要是打算收回对妈妈和玛茜的邀请 |
[10:18] | then I guess I’ll uninvite Andi. | 那我也可以去跟安迪说 |
[10:20] | Good. Now tell your brother thanks for saving the trip. | 很好 快谢谢你哥拯救了这次旅行 |
[10:25] | Dad says I say, “Thanks for saving the trip.” | 爸让我说”谢谢你拯救这次旅行” |
[10:28] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[10:29] | I said it. What’d I say? | 我说了 我没说吗 |
[10:33] | Hey, look at you. Hoo-hoo! | 瞧瞧我家老婆 |
[10:36] | Someone fell asleep in the foxy machine. | 浑身上下都透露着性感的气息 |
[10:41] | I got you something. | 我给你买了礼物 |
[10:43] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么日子呀 |
[10:44] | No occasion. Open it. | 没什么日子 打开吧 |
[10:49] | Oh, my gosh, it’s beautiful. | 我的天哪 好漂亮 |
[10:51] | I know. Yeah. Read the card. | 是吧 看看贺卡写了什么 |
[10:55] | “Roses are red, violets are blue. | “红玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是紫的 |
[10:58] | You can’t come to the cabin.” | 你不能来湖边小屋了” |
[11:03] | “And I love you.” | “我是爱你的” |
[11:06] | You-you stopped before the rhyme. | 你还没念到押韵的地方 |
[11:07] | That’s what makes it sweet. | 这才是整首诗的精华 |
[11:11] | I can’t believe you just uninvited me from your trip. | 你邀请了我一起去旅行 现在居然要收回 |
[11:14] | Okay, look, I wanted you to go, | 好吧 我是很希望你能去 |
[11:16] | but Dad and Don said, “No wives on the trip.” | 但是爸和大唐说 “这次旅行不能带老婆” |
[11:19] | So, if you want to blame someone, blame them. | 你要是想怪谁的话 就怪他们吧 |
[11:22] | I was outvoted. | 少数服从多数 |
[11:23] | Democracy. Good on paper. | 民主就这样 也就报纸上说得好听 |
[11:27] | So it’s your dad and Don’s fault? | 所以这事怪你爸和大唐吗 |
[11:29] | Yes. That is the most important point here. | 对 这才是这件事的重点 |
[11:33] | They’re bad. | 他们很坏 |
[11:35] | I buy you bracelets. | 而我却给你买了手环 |
[11:39] | Well, I guess I can’t be mad at you | 那我不能生你的气了 |
[11:40] | because they’re jackasses. | 因为他们太混蛋了 |
[11:42] | No, you can’t. | 确实不能 |
[11:44] | Poor Marcy and Bev. | 可怜的玛茜和贝芙 |
[11:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:49] | You, uh… | 你 |
[11:51] | You’re not gonna say anything to them, are you? | 你不会去跟她们说什么的吧 |
[11:53] | How could I? I feel bad for them. | 我怎么说 我很同情她们 |
[11:57] | You know, you’re so understanding about this, | 这件事上你这么善解人意 |
[12:01] | you don’t even need the bracelet. | 简直都不需要这条手环 |
[12:05] | So I could probably get my money back. | 也许我可以拿回去退掉 |
[12:09] | You keep it. Keep it! You keep it. | 你留着吧 留着 留着吧 |
[12:15] | Don. | 大唐 |
[12:17] | I got to give it to you. Your idea worked. | 我不得不佩服你 你的点子成功了 |
[12:19] | So, here. You’re the captain now. | 给 你现在是队长了 |
[12:24] | This means a lot. | 真是意义重大 |
[12:26] | You guys put a lot of stock in a hat I got for free one night | 我吃完了三磅重的龙虾免费拿到一顶帽子 |
[12:28] | after I finished a three-pound lobster. | 你们居然这么当回事 |
[12:32] | So how’d it go when you guys uninvited Mom and Marcy? | 你们跟妈妈和玛茜说的时候顺利吗 |
[12:35] | Check out the coats we got for the cabin trip. | 快看我们为这次旅行买的同款外套 |
[12:38] | Oh, we can’t wait. | 简直等不及了 |
[12:39] | We are all gonna have so much fun. | 我们一定会玩得非常开心 |
[12:45] | Are you kidding me?! | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:48] | I-I don’t know if this is gonna make a difference, | 我不知道这会不会有什么影响 |
[12:49] | but we didn’t do that thing we said before. Mm. | 但我们没有按照约好的去做 |
[12:53] | That makes a huge difference! | 这影响大了去了 |
[12:56] | Dad, we agreed at the meeting. What happened? | 爸 之前开会明明说好的 怎么回事 |
[12:58] | Don called a meeting after the meeting | 那次会议结束之后 大唐又组织开会 |
[13:00] | and said we’d look better if you were the only bad one. | 如果只有你唱黑脸 会显得我们很好 |
[13:03] | Well… I think it worked. | 我觉得奏效了 |
[13:06] | Okay, you know what? | 行吧 我决定了 |
[13:07] | I don’t want anything to do with this trip. | 这次旅行我完全不想参与了 |
[13:09] | You two go to the woods and have your secret meetings, okay? | 你们两个去树林里好好开会吧 行吗 |
[13:12] | Just remember, I’m the only guy that ever brings toilet paper! | 但是你们记住 每次只有我带厕纸 |
[13:16] | Oh, and you know what? | 而且你们知道吗 |
[13:17] | I’m telling Andi everything! | 我要全部告诉安迪 |
[13:20] | Everything! | 全部告诉她 |
[13:23] | Damn it, Donny! Now we’re screwed! | 该死的 大唐 这下我们完了 |
[13:26] | You said this would be funny. It wasn’t funny at all! | 你说会很搞笑的 完全不搞笑 |
[13:29] | Well, I guess everyone’s sense of humor is a little different. | 我只能说每个人的幽默感不一样吧 |
[13:33] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[13:40] | Hold on. You’ve been lying | 等等 十五年来 |
[13:42] | about this cabin trip for 15 years? | 湖边小屋旅行的事你一直在撒谎吗 |
[13:45] | Well, not entirely. | 也不全是 |
[13:47] | There is a cabin. | 确实有湖边小屋 |
[13:50] | But if you wanted it to be a guys’ trip, | 但你要是想来一场男人之旅 |
[13:52] | why didn’t you just tell me? | 为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[13:53] | Because I know if you hear “Guys’ trip,” | 因为我知道如果我说”男人之旅” |
[13:56] | you’ll feel left out, | 你会觉得被丢下了 |
[13:57] | and I try to handle it nicely every year | 我每年都想找个圆满的方式解决 |
[13:59] | so nobody gets upset. | 这样大家都高兴 |
[14:02] | I call it “Wife management.” | 我还称之为”妻子管理” |
[14:04] | – Oh, you do, do you? – Yeah. | -是吗 真的啊 -对 |
[14:07] | – Yeah, I don’t like that phrase. Yeah. – No, no, no, no. | -我不喜欢这个叫法 -确实不好 |
[14:10] | “Wife management.” | “妻子管理” |
[14:12] | Although, it does sound familiar. | 不过这个词听起来有点熟悉 |
[14:15] | Where have I heard that? | 我在哪里听过呢 |
[14:17] | I’m glad we’re going, but I’m just not sure | 我们要去旅行很开心 但是我不太想 |
[14:20] | about staying in some dirty old cabin. | 住在一个又脏又旧的湖边小屋里 |
[14:22] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t worry about that. | 没关系 不必担心 |
[14:24] | I already found a great hotel. | 我已经找到了很好的酒店 |
[14:26] | I’ll just tell Adam | 我可以跟亚当说 |
[14:27] | that I was looking at the weather up there, | 我在查那边的天气 |
[14:28] | and I just happened to find it. | 碰巧发现了这家酒店 |
[14:31] | That’s called “Husband management.” | 这叫”丈夫管理” |
[14:36] | No, never heard anything like it. | 没有 从来没听过 |
[14:39] | But, you know, ’cause I’m so forgiving, | 不过 介于我这么宽宏大量 |
[14:41] | I won’t make a big deal out of it. | 我不会因为这件事大发脾气的 |
[14:44] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[14:46] | Yeah, but I got to say, you told a lot of lies. | 不过我得说 你还真是撒了不少谎 |
[14:49] | It was the pressure of being captain. | 都是因为当了队长很有压力 |
[14:52] | You know how it is with Dad. | 你知道我跟爸的关系 |
[14:53] | I’m always playing second fiddle to Don. | 我永远比不上大唐 |
[14:56] | But for the first time, Dad picked me, | 但这是第一次 爸选了我 |
[14:58] | and I screwed it all up. | 我却搞砸了 |
[15:00] | I was so busy trying to save it, | 我忙着挽救这次旅行 |
[15:01] | I put the trip ahead of you, and I’m sorry. | 却没有考虑你的感受 我错了 |
[15:05] | – I understand. – Thank you. | -我理解 -谢谢 |
[15:07] | Your jackassery. | 你总是偶尔犯蠢 |
[15:11] | Came around from behind on that one. | 这个吐槽来得真是出其不意 |
[15:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以的 |
[15:15] | But, you know, it doesn’t matter anymore. I’m not going. | 不过这些都不重要了 我不去了 |
[15:18] | Dad and Don are buddies, | 爸跟大唐关系好 |
[15:19] | and I should just stop chasing this. | 我不必再挣扎了 |
[15:23] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[15:24] | We have something to say. | 我们有话要跟你说 |
[15:26] | Don, apologize to your brother. | 大唐 跟你弟弟道歉 |
[15:29] | Dad says I’m sorry. | 爸爸说我很抱歉 |
[15:31] | No. You’re sorry, and I’m sorry. | 不 你很抱歉 我也很抱歉 |
[15:35] | Now give him the damn hat. | 赶紧把帽子还给他 |
[15:37] | Sorry I screwed you over. | 抱歉我出卖了你 |
[15:39] | It was funny at the time, then funny right after, | 当时我觉得很搞笑 事发之后也很好笑 |
[15:41] | then Dad said it wasn’t funny. | 后来爸爸说不好笑 |
[15:43] | Then driving over here, it got funny again. | 开车来的路上 我又觉得很好笑 |
[15:46] | But now I feel bad. | 但是现在我很内疚 |
[15:50] | This whole thing was my fault. | 这整件事都是我的错 |
[15:52] | I always liked to foster competition between you boys, | 我一直希望你们之间是竞争关系 |
[15:55] | because I thought it’d make you stronger, | 因为我觉得这会让你们更强大 |
[15:56] | but in the end, | 但说到底 |
[15:57] | you need to know you can depend on your family, | 人必须能够依靠自己的家人 |
[15:59] | and we let you down. | 而我们让你失望了 |
[16:02] | Wow. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢爸 |
[16:06] | Plus, I know deep in my heart, | 再说了 我内心深处知道 |
[16:09] | you’re the one who’s gonna visit me in the home, and not Donny. | 等我住进老人院 你会来看望我 大唐不会 |
[16:14] | You got me there, Pop. Those places smell weird. | 你说对了 老爸 那种地方味道很奇怪 |
[16:18] | And just to make everything fair, | 为了让你觉得公平 |
[16:20] | we told our wives everything, too. | 我们也跟自己的妻子摊牌了 |
[16:24] | How’d that go? | 然后呢 |
[16:25] | Bad. Thanks for asking. | 很惨烈 多谢关心 |
[16:28] | The trip is dead. | 旅行去不成了 |
[16:30] | Here, you should have this. | 给 这个应该是你的 |
[16:33] | You’ll always be the captain. | 你永远都是队长 |
[16:36] | All right, come on. I’ll fix it. | 好了 来吧 我来解决 |
[16:44] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[16:45] | Sorry. It just got funny again. | 抱歉 突然又觉得好笑了 |
[16:52] | Oh, look. | 快看 |
[16:54] | Our lying husbands are here. | 这不是我们的撒谎精丈夫们吗 |
[16:57] | And they brought Captain Pants On Fire with them. | 而且还带了闯祸精队长一起 |
[17:01] | – How could you, Adam? – How could I? | -你怎么能这样 亚当 -我怎么了 |
[17:03] | Yes. All this happened on your watch, | 没错 这一切都是在你的监管下发生的 |
[17:06] | so I’m gonna ask you the same question | 我要问你一个同样的问题 |
[17:08] | I asked you in the sixth grade | 当年你六年级 |
[17:10] | when I walked in on you with that magazine. | 我撞见你在看那本杂志时也问过 |
[17:12] | Is this who you want to be? | 你想成为这样的人吗 |
[17:16] | Okay, Mom, | 好了 妈 |
[17:17] | I don’t think everybody needs to hear that story. | 不必当着大家的面说那件事 |
[17:20] | Listen, I know we’re disappointed in our husbands, | 听我说 我知道我们对他们都很失望 |
[17:23] | but the thing is, it-it started out kind of innocently. | 但重点是 这件事的开端其实很无辜 |
[17:26] | All they wanted was a guys’ trip, | 他们只是想来一场男人之旅 |
[17:27] | and they were too scared to tell us. | 而且又太害怕了不敢告诉我们 |
[17:29] | Is this true, Don? | 是这样吗 大唐 |
[17:31] | I am very afraid of you. | 我确实非常怕你 |
[17:33] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[17:35] | I need a guys’ trip. | 我很需要男人之旅 |
[17:36] | I’ve been saving up dirty jokes for 11 months, | 我已经攒了11个月的荤段子 |
[17:38] | and I got to get ’em out of me. | 我得赶紧讲出来 |
[17:41] | Look at it this way. I mean, yes, we could be mad at them, | 咱们可以这样想 确实很生他们的气 |
[17:43] | but that’s really “Been there, done that,” right? | 但其实也并不是不能理解 对不对 |
[17:46] | Our other option is to just let ’em go. | 我们还可以选择让他们去 |
[17:49] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[17:50] | Because then we can go on a girls’ trip. | 这样的话我们就能来一场女人之旅了 |
[17:53] | Ooh, I’m interested. | 我很感兴趣 |
[17:55] | That’s a great idea. | 这主意太好了 |
[17:56] | You should do that. | 你们应该去 |
[17:58] | I vote “Not mad” Girls’ trip. | 我给”不生气”女人之旅投一票 |
[18:00] | How come we’ve never been on a girls’ trip? | 我们怎么会从来没有去旅行过呢 |
[18:02] | We didn’t want to hurt their feelings. | 我们不想伤害他们的感情 |
[18:05] | Well, that doesn’t matter anymore. | 这都不重要了 |
[18:06] | Yeah, you guys go to the cabin. | 是啊 你们去湖边小屋吧 |
[18:08] | Yeah, have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[18:09] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[18:11] | Look at that. Everybody wins. | 快看 大家都很满意 |
[18:12] | We get our guys’ trip, and our wives are happy. | 我们可以独自旅行 妻子们也没生气 |
[18:16] | You fixed it, babe. | 你把问题解决了 宝贝 |
[18:17] | It’s kind of like it never happened. | 简直像是什么都没发生一样 |
[18:19] | Oh, it happened. | 发生了很多好吗 |
[18:21] | And I’m keeping the bracelet. | 而且这手环我要留着 |
[18:23] | Okay, but if you change your mind within 30 days, | 好吧 但如果你在30天内改变主意的话 |
[18:26] | just let me know– Okay, keep it, keep it, keep it. | 可以告诉我 好吧 你留着留着 |
[18:30] | Okay. Let’s start planning our trip. | 好了 可以开始计划旅行了 |
[18:31] | We can go anywhere we want. | 我们可以去任何地方 |
[18:33] | How about the Wisconsin Dells? | 威斯康辛峡谷怎么样 |
[18:37] | Or a spa. | 或者去水疗 |
[18:39] | – Or… Vegas! – What? | -或者去拉斯维加斯 -什么 |
[18:43] | – That’s the one. – That one. That wins. | -就这个了 -太好了 就它了 |
[18:44] | Then let’s go book it. Girls’ trip! | 我们去预订吧 女人之旅 |
[18:47] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[18:48] | Vegas? Now their thing is better. | 拉斯维加斯 这下她们的旅行更好了 |
[18:51] | Yeah. At least when we go on a fun trip, | 是啊 至少我们去玩乐的时候 |
[18:52] | – we have the decency to lie about it. – Yeah. | -我们还是礼貌性地假装了一下 -是啊 |
[19:01] | Well, that was a great girls’ trip. | 这次旅行真是太开心了 |
[19:03] | Do you know that we single-handedly | 你们知不知道 我们凭借一己之力 |
[19:04] | changed the all-you-can-drink policy at two different bars? | 居然改变了两家酒吧的不限量畅饮规则 |
[19:08] | I still can’t believe that Bev | 我还是无法相信 |
[19:09] | won a Mechanical Bull Rodeo. | 贝芙居然赢了机械公牛骑术比赛 |
[19:13] | That thigh master really paid off. | 我那个练大腿的器材买得很值 |
[19:17] | Hey. You are home. | 你们回来啦 |
[19:19] | How was your trip? | 你们的旅行怎么样 |
[19:21] | Pretty great, yeah. | 挺好的 |
[19:22] | I was the only guy that brought toilet paper. | 只有我带了厕纸 |
[19:26] | That got me the hat back. | 由此赢回了帽子 |
[19:28] | And I fell on the hole they dug. | 我还掉进了他们挖的坑里 |
[19:31] | – Well done, guys. – Yeah. | -干得漂亮 各位 -承让了 |
[19:33] | We only went into one problem. | 我们只遇到了一个问题 |
[19:35] | Lowell had a bad reaction to the bear spray. | 洛厄尔对防熊喷雾起了点不良反应 |
[19:41] | He thought you were supposed to spray it on yourself, like suncream. | 他以为要喷在身上 就跟防晒霜似的 |
[19:45] | I could hear the bears laughing. | 我都能听到狗熊们在笑我 |
[19:49] | That was us. | 那是我们在笑 |
[19:51] | Hey, so how was your girls’ trip? | 你们的女人之旅怎么样 |
[19:53] | Maybe we should go with you next time. | 也许下次我们可以跟你们一起去 |
[19:54] | Oh.. yeah, you don’t wanna do that. | 算了 你们不会想去的 |
[19:57] | It was really boring. | 非常无聊 |