时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I was just reading | 我看到了你早上发给我的 |
[00:07] | your naughty texts from this morning, | 那些撩人淘气的信息 |
[00:09] | and I believe this is the moment | 我相信此时此刻 |
[00:10] | you referred to as “Go time.” | 就是你说的 比赛开始 |
[00:14] | And I bought us some fake candles | 我买了几个假蜡烛 |
[00:16] | so that we don’t start another sex fire. | 省得再爱火烧家了 |
[00:21] | What is that, a blindfold? | 这是什么招 玩蒙眼睛的吗 |
[00:23] | Ooh, I like that you’re adding some new plays to the game. | 就爱你花招不断的样子 |
[00:27] | No, it’s just a washcloth. I have a headache. | 毛巾而已 我头疼 |
[00:29] | I’m sorry, honey. I just… | 抱歉 宝贝 我最近 |
[00:31] | I’ve been getting a lot of them lately. | 实在是太忙了 |
[00:34] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[00:35] | Make you some coffee or…? | 泡杯咖啡什么的 |
[00:37] | No, thanks. I had two cups after dinner. | 不用了 谢谢 晚饭后我喝了两杯 |
[00:39] | I-I’ll call the doctor tomorrow. | 明天我给医生打电话 |
[00:41] | That’s smart. Yeah, get it checked out. | 聪明 去检查检查 |
[00:47] | This is nice. | 感觉真好 |
[00:48] | We’ve never had a work meeting by candlelight before. | 还没体验过烛光下的工作会议 |
[00:53] | Well, I’m using everything | 我要把昨天晚上没用到的东西 |
[00:54] | I didn’t get a chance to use last night. | 统统利用起来 |
[00:57] | So, if you want whipped cream in your coffee, let me know. | 想给咖啡加打发奶油的 吱声就行 |
[01:02] | I like it. I feel like I’m at a séance. | 我喜欢 感觉像在参加降神会 |
[01:07] | Grandpa, I’m sorry I took your cigarettes. | 爷爷 对不起 你的烟是我偷的 |
[01:11] | Well, look, I appreciate you guys working here today. | 谢谢你们来我家开会 |
[01:14] | Since Andi’s at the doctor, | 因为安迪去看医生了 |
[01:15] | I wanted to be home when she gets back. | 她回来之前 我得看家 |
[01:17] | The doctor? Is she okay? | 看医生 她没事吧 |
[01:18] | Yeah, yeah. She’s just feeling a little tired | 没事 她就是感觉有些太累了 |
[01:20] | and headachy. | 头有点疼 |
[01:22] | Hmm. Sounds like she got a case of the wifes. | 听起来她得了妻管严 |
[01:26] | Hi, guys. | 各位好 |
[01:27] | Hey. So, what did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说的 |
[01:29] | It’s nothing serious. | 没什么大事 |
[01:30] | But the doctor did recommend one thing | 但医生提了一项建议 |
[01:32] | that I’m thinking we should discuss in private. | 最好我们俩私下谈 |
[01:35] | – We should go. – Good idea. | -我们该走了 -好主意 |
[01:37] | Come on, Lowell. | 走吧 洛厄尔 |
[01:39] | Come on, Grandpa. | 走啦 爷爷 |
[01:43] | So, uh, wh-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:45] | Well, the doctor says that my problem is hormonal. | 医生说我的问题是激素问题 |
[01:48] | Oh, that’s not so bad. | 不是大事啊 |
[01:49] | So, what do you do for that, a pill or something? | 怎么治 吃药吗 |
[01:51] | Kind of. In-in the sense | 差不多 区别就是 |
[01:53] | that I have to stop taking a pill. | 我不能再吃药了 |
[01:55] | The pill. | 避孕药 |
[01:58] | What? | 什么 |
[02:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:02] | But that’s the best pill. | 可那是最好的药 |
[02:06] | I would give up all the other pills for that pill. | 为了避孕药 放弃所有药我都愿意 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[02:09] | I mean, that pill lets us have fun without consequences. | 那个药让我们可以欢乐得毫无后顾之忧 |
[02:12] | We can’t afford to put another consequence | 我们供不起另一个后果 |
[02:14] | through college. | 上大学的学费了 |
[02:16] | It’s like some mysterious force | 就像某种神秘力量 |
[02:18] | is trying to stop us from having sex. I… | 要阻止我们做爱一样 |
[02:42] | So, um, I’ve been off the pill for a few days, | 我已经断药两天了 |
[02:45] | and I feel pretty good. | 感觉非常好 |
[02:47] | Good. | 好 |
[02:49] | I said I feel good. | 我说我感觉非常好 |
[02:52] | Take your pants off. | 裤子脱掉 |
[02:55] | My favorite four words in the English language. | 中文里我最爱的四个字 |
[03:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[03:04] | We can’t just do this. | 我们不能上来就干 |
[03:05] | There’s no goalie in the net. | 没有守门员了 |
[03:08] | Okay, so go to the drugstore and buy a box of goalies. | 那就去药店买一盒守门员 |
[03:11] | I… That’ll take too long, you know? | 时间太久了 |
[03:14] | My uniform’s on. They sang the national anthem. | 我的队员已经准备好 开始唱国歌了 |
[03:16] | It’s-it’s time to take the ice. | 该提棍上阵打冰球了 |
[03:19] | Well, what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[03:21] | There’s got to be one of those things around here somewhere. | 家里肯定有个守门员的 |
[03:25] | When was the last time I slept with someone | 上一次我和不信任的人 |
[03:26] | I didn’t completely trust? | 上床睡觉是什么时候 |
[03:29] | Oh! I got it. | 我想到了 |
[03:31] | I need my box of stuff from my single days. | 我需要单身时期的盒子 |
[03:33] | All right, I’ll be right back. Don’t move. | 行 我马上回来 你别动 |
[04:19] | Hey, there. | 亲爱的 |
[04:24] | That was fun. | 真好 |
[04:25] | Yeah. It’s always fun. | 当然了 一直都很好 |
[04:27] | That’s the thing about it. | 这就是它的优点 |
[04:32] | It was different, though. | 不过不一样了 |
[04:34] | It’s great to go for a spin, | 转圈是很好玩 |
[04:35] | but it’s hard to wear a helmet | 但风已经吹到脸上后 |
[04:38] | when I’ve already felt the wind in my face. | 很难戴上头盔了 |
[04:42] | Well, if you don’t like wearing one of those, | 如果你不爱戴 |
[04:43] | there’s other forms of birth control. | 还有其他的避孕方式 |
[04:45] | The best birth control | 最好的避孕方式 |
[04:47] | is if I grow a mustache again. | 就是我再把胡子留出来 |
[04:50] | It smelled like pretzels. | 一股椒盐饼干味 |
[04:53] | Okay, well, let’s narrow down our options, right? | 我们筛选一下方法 |
[04:55] | We know it has to be hormone-free, | 首先肯定不能有激素 |
[04:56] | so all that stuff is no good. | 所有带激素的都不行 |
[04:58] | Yeah. And it’d be great | 而且 |
[04:59] | if using it didn’t require a time-out | 不能在激情时刻 |
[05:01] | just when things are getting hot and heavy. | 中场喊停 |
[05:03] | Agreed. That is a bad time for a commercial break. | 同意 插播广告的时机不对 |
[05:07] | Okay, but… | 好的 |
[05:09] | we can work around that | 我们可以解决这个问题 |
[05:10] | if one of us is prepared in advance. | 只需要其中一个人提前准备好 |
[05:13] | Yeah. Yeah, but-but I don’t want to schedule it. | 但我不想提前计划好 |
[05:15] | Being able to do it whenever I want | 我就是为了可以随时开场 |
[05:17] | is the whole reason I got married. | 才结婚的 |
[05:20] | Besides all the love. | 当然还有很多爱 |
[05:22] | But that got me in the door. | 但起因还是那个 |
[05:25] | Okay, but, you know, u-until we figure it out, | 在我们找到办法之前 |
[05:27] | we need to keep our hands to ourselves. | 只能先老老实实的了 |
[05:29] | Yeah, well, sure. No big deal. | 行 没问题 |
[05:31] | We’ve been married 20 years. How hard can it be? | 我们都结婚20年了 能有多难 |
[05:34] | This has been the hardest week of my life. | 这是我一生中最难熬的一周 |
[05:39] | You’re over here pouring coffee like a minx. | 你像个狐媚子一样 给我倒着咖啡 |
[05:45] | Teasing me. | 挑逗着我 |
[05:48] | Just knowing we can’t do it | 因为是禁忌之爱 |
[05:49] | makes me want to do it even more. | 让我们更欲火焚身了 |
[05:53] | If I had known our last time was gonna be our last time, | 要是知道上次是最后一次了 |
[05:56] | I would’ve put on a better show. | 我表现肯定更好 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:00] | Let’s figure out this budget. | 我们把预算做出来吧 |
[06:02] | Oh, numbers are boring. That should help. | 数字最无聊了 应该可以灭火 |
[06:07] | Okay. We are way over budget | 我们的新房翻修的预算 |
[06:09] | on the new house we’re flipping. | 已经大大超支了 |
[06:11] | We need to bring down the cost of the fixtures. | 需要降低固定设施的费用 |
[06:14] | Fixtures? | 固定设施 |
[06:15] | Well, that’s, uh… | 那真是 |
[06:17] | Should be… | 应该 |
[06:19] | Do you have to hold your pencil like that, all sexy? | 你握笔的方式一定要那么性感吗 |
[06:24] | That’s… that’s just the way I write. You know. | 我就是这么写字的 |
[06:27] | Fast, and then not so fast. | 快 然后又不那么快 |
[06:36] | Can feel your eyes burning a hole through my shirt. | 你灼热的目光快把我的衬衣烧出洞了 |
[06:38] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:39] | Okay, that’s it. | 好 够了 |
[06:41] | Go back to fooling around already. | 你俩还是滚回去厮混吧 |
[06:43] | And by the way, I shouldn’t even know | 顺便说一句 我甚至知道 |
[06:44] | you haven’t been fooling around, | 你们俩最近没厮混 |
[06:46] | but the two of you won’t shut up about it. | 你们两个喋喋不休地一直说这事 |
[06:49] | I’d file a complaint with HR, but that’s me. | 我想跟人力资源部门提出抗议 可我就是人资 |
[06:54] | Look, we have a real problem here. | 兄弟 我们确实碰到麻烦了 |
[06:57] | Andi had to go off the pill, | 安迪要停用避孕药 |
[06:58] | and none of the other options are good. | 现在没有好的解决办法 |
[07:00] | Believe me, if there was a solution, | 相信我 要是有办法 |
[07:01] | we would have found it. | 我们早就做了 |
[07:02] | Well, I have a solution. | 我有办法 |
[07:03] | Great. We’re open to anything. | 太好了 我们接受各种建议 |
[07:05] | – Get a vasectomy. – What?! | -输精管切除术 -什么 |
[07:09] | I never even thought of that. | 我从来没想到过 |
[07:10] | Who would think of it? | 谁能想这个主意 |
[07:14] | Sounds awfully permanent, Lowell. | 听起来一刀不复回了 洛厄尔 |
[07:17] | That’s what’s great about it. | 这就是它的好处 |
[07:18] | One afternoon, and you never have to worry about it again. | 一个下午后 就再也不用担心了 |
[07:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:28] | Well, I, uh… | 这个 我 |
[07:32] | I think I need more information | 我得再听听这位 |
[07:35] | from the expert who brought it up in front of my wife. | 把手术告知我妻子的专家怎么说 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:41] | Come on, Lowell. | 走吧 洛厄尔 |
[07:42] | Let’s go talk about it in the driveway man-to-man. Come on. | 我们去车道上来场男人的对话 走 |
[07:46] | Come on! Come on. | 走啊 走 |
[07:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:52] | What are you doing to me? | 你跟我什么仇什么怨 |
[07:56] | As soon as you called me a man, I knew I was in trouble. | 当你说男人的对话时 我就知道麻烦大了 |
[08:00] | You never say the v-word in another man’s house. | 你绝对不能在任何男人家提起“切”这个字 |
[08:06] | I was just trying to help. | 我想帮忙而已 |
[08:08] | You know, millions of guys get vasec… | 数百万的男人都切了 |
[08:09] | Stop saying it! | 你别说了 |
[08:12] | Let me tell you something, Lowell. | 我告诉你 洛厄尔 |
[08:13] | Surgery is knives and scalpels and needles, | 术是手术刀 解剖刀和针 |
[08:16] | and none of those will ever come | 这些东西 绝对不可以 |
[08:17] | anywhere near my favorite friend. | 靠近我最亲爱的朋友 |
[08:21] | S-So, then, don’t do it. Yeah. | 那就不做 |
[08:23] | But now she’s heard the word. | 可她现在知道这个手术了 |
[08:27] | It’s out there. | 覆水难收 |
[08:29] | You did a very bad thing, Lowell. Very bad. | 你惹麻烦了 洛厄尔 大麻烦 |
[08:32] | I’m not sorry. | 我不后悔 |
[08:33] | You were both playing footsie with me under the table. | 你们俩在我面前打情骂俏的 |
[08:35] | I had to make it stop. | 我必须阻止 |
[08:45] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:46] | My stuff’s in there. | 我的东西还在里面 |
[08:47] | Well, you should’ve thought about that | 在你信口开河 引起骚乱之前 |
[08:48] | before you fired up your propaganda machine. | 就该把这些事情想清楚 |
[08:58] | Where’s Lowell? | 洛厄尔呢 |
[08:59] | Oh, uh, he left. Yeah. | 他走了 |
[09:02] | He felt bad about getting involved | 他觉得掺和我们俩的私生活 |
[09:04] | in our personal business. | 不是太好 所以 |
[09:07] | You know, h-his idea would solve our problem | 他的主意确实可以帮我们解决问题 |
[09:09] | once and for all. | 且一劳永逸 |
[09:10] | I mean, maybe it’s worth considering. | 可以考虑看看 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna go call Janette. | 我给珍妮特打个电话问问 |
[09:14] | I think her husband had one. | 她丈夫肯定切了 |
[09:22] | Very bad, Lowell! | 超级大麻烦 洛厄尔 |
[09:30] | Can I come sit with you guys yet? | 我可以坐过去了吗 |
[09:33] | No. Thanks to you, | 不行 就因为你 |
[09:35] | Andi says it’s something we should consider. | 安迪说我们应该考虑看看 |
[09:38] | She’s calling her friend Janette. | 她在给她朋友珍妮特打电话 |
[09:39] | When Janette got wind chimes, | 珍妮特得到他的蛋时 |
[09:41] | we got wind chimes. | 我们也完蛋了 |
[09:43] | How could you say the v-word in front of his wife? | 你怎么能在朋友的妻子面前提“切”呢 |
[09:46] | Why do you hate him? | 他哪里得罪你了 |
[09:48] | I didn’t know it was such a terrible idea. | 我不知道这个主意让你们这么害怕 |
[09:51] | Fine, you can come back over. | 好吧 你回来吧 |
[09:53] | But you can never say that word again. | 但你绝对不能再提那个字了 |
[09:55] | I won’t, I swear. That was a cold, | 我不提 发誓 刚刚那八分钟 |
[09:58] | lonely eight minutes. | 真是无比冰冷孤独 |
[10:01] | The question is: What do I do now? | 问题是 我现在该怎么办 |
[10:03] | Obviously, I’m not gonna get a… | 我肯定是不会去 |
[10:05] | I can’t even say it. | 我都说不出来 |
[10:07] | Let’s just call it Lowell’s terrible idea. | 我们就称之为洛厄尔惹的大麻烦 |
[10:10] | You could make Lowell’s terrible idea go away | 你可以给安迪一个更好的解决办法 |
[10:13] | if you give Andi a better solution. | 这样洛厄尔惹的麻烦就解决了 |
[10:15] | – Like what? – Well, there are other forms of birth control. | -比如呢 -还有其他的避孕方式 |
[10:18] | Your mother and I used the rhythm method. | 我和你妈用的是安全期避孕法 |
[10:20] | It only failed twice– one, two. | 只失败过两次 一 二 |
[10:24] | Or you could just do it with lady on top. | 或者也可以用女上位 |
[10:27] | Let gravity do the work. | 让重力来帮你 |
[10:29] | How do you not have 20 kids? | 你怎么没生20个出来 |
[10:32] | Gravity. Mm. | 重力啊 |
[10:34] | She’s not gonna go for any of those. | 这些她不会同意的 |
[10:35] | Yeah, don’t listen to Don’s terrible idea. | 是啊 别听老唐的馊主意 |
[10:37] | That’s the new terrible idea. | 这馊主意才叫馊呢 |
[10:40] | Don’t get cocky. You started this. | 别笑话别人 这事是你搞出来的 |
[10:43] | Look, the minute Lowell mentioned it, | 洛厄尔刚提到的时候 |
[10:44] | you know what popped into my head? | 你们知道我想到什么了吗 |
[10:45] | Our old dog Rex. | 我们之前的狗莱克斯 |
[10:47] | – Oh. – After we had him fixed, he was never the same. | -是啊 -做完手术之后 它完全变了 |
[10:50] | That’s true. Poor guy stopped chasing the Frisbee. | 是啊 狗小子连飞镖都不追了 |
[10:53] | Just didn’t see the point anymore. | 可能是觉得没意义了 |
[10:56] | His one purpose in life was to make little Rexes, | 它生命的唯一意义就是制造小莱克斯 |
[10:59] | and the doctor just took it away. | 结果全被医生夺走了 |
[11:02] | And then, of course, there was the end. | 后来 一切就结束了 |
[11:06] | The end? What happened to Rex? | 什么结束了 莱克斯怎么了 |
[11:07] | Ran out in front of the bookmobile. | 直接跑到了图书馆车前面 |
[11:12] | We’ll never know if it was on purpose or not. | 我们也说不好是故意的还是意外 |
[11:14] | But if he had thumbs, I bet he would have written a note. | 但如果它有大拇指 可能会留下遗言 |
[11:18] | I just need a surefire way | 我需要一个万全之策 |
[11:20] | to make this whole thing disappear. | 让整件事悄然过去 |
[11:23] | I mean, I guess I could just say “No.” | 也许我可以直接说”不行” |
[11:26] | Okay. Nice knowing you, Rex. | 好 与你相处很愉快 莱克斯 |
[11:28] | Yeah. It won’t work. That “No” won’t stick. | 不行的 你的”不行”站不住脚 |
[11:32] | – Why not? – Because if you hit her with a knee-jerk “No” | -为什么 -因为如果你只是下意识说不行 |
[11:35] | without anything to back it up, she’ll hit you with a “Why.” | 没有任何论据支撑 她会问你一句”为什么” |
[11:39] | And then you’re dead. | 然后你就死了 |
[11:41] | Right. | 有道理 |
[11:42] | So whenever Marcy suggests some nutty thing, | 所以每次玛茜提出一些疯主意的时候 |
[11:45] | I go through the motions, I get informed, | 我就会透彻研究 了解清楚情况 |
[11:47] | and then I say, “I thought about it, | 然后再说”我考虑过 |
[11:49] | I did my homework, but it’s a ‘no.'” | 研究过 但是我觉得不行” |
[11:52] | And that “No” sticks? | 这个”不行”站得住脚吗 |
[11:54] | Oh, yeah, the wives love it when you do your homework. | 绝对的 老婆们就喜欢你做功课 |
[11:56] | Yeah. Deep down, they’re all teachers. | 是的 内心深处 她们都是老师 |
[11:59] | It’s a thoughtful, open-minded “No.” | 那可是思虑周全非常开明的”不行” |
[12:02] | Mm-hmm. Wives dig that hippie crap. | 人妻们很喜欢这种嬉皮士文艺范 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:06] | How about this? | 这样行不行 |
[12:07] | I’ll go for a consultation with a doctor who specializes | 我去找一位洛厄尔惹的麻烦领域的专家 |
[12:10] | in Lowell’s terrible idea. | 做一场咨询 |
[12:12] | I didn’t invent it. I just said it. | 不是我发明的 我只是提了一下 |
[12:15] | And I’ll bring Andi with me. | 到时候带上安迪 |
[12:16] | Okay, she’ll see me doing my homework | 她就会看到我在努力做功课 |
[12:17] | by listening to the doctor, I take a day or two | 因为我在问医生的意见 我花一两天时间 |
[12:20] | to consider it with an open mind, | 开明地考虑这个提议 |
[12:21] | then I give Andi a “No” that sticks. | 然后跟安迪说一个站得住脚的”不行” |
[12:23] | Then problem solved– no vasectomy. | 这样问题就解决了 不用切输精管了 |
[12:26] | – Lowell! – I heard it. | -洛厄尔 -我听到了 |
[12:27] | I’ll go back over there. | 我坐回去就是了 |
[12:35] | You know, I am so impressed | 我真的没想到 |
[12:36] | that you would even consider this. | 你居然真的会考虑 |
[12:38] | Well, a consultation seemed like a good idea. | 我觉得做一场咨询挺好的 |
[12:41] | I like to do my homework before I make a decision. | 我在做决定之前喜欢先做功课 |
[12:46] | You can never go wrong with homework. | 做功课永远没错 |
[12:55] | You look hot. | 你看起来好性感 |
[13:00] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. It’s been too long. | 我也不知道 太久没做了 |
[13:05] | You could grow that stupid mustache again. | 哪怕你再留那个丑胡子 |
[13:07] | I’d be all over you. | 我也会扑上去 |
[13:11] | Mr. And Mrs. Burns, the doctor’s ready for you. | 伯恩斯夫妇 医生请二位进去 |
[13:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:17] | – You nervous? – No. | -紧张吗 -不紧张 |
[13:19] | It’s a consultation. | 不过是场咨询 |
[13:23] | A consultation is just a consultation. | 咨询就是咨询 |
[13:26] | Everybody feels uneasy, | 大家都会有点不自在 |
[13:28] | but once they talk to the doctor, they relax. | 但是跟医生聊过之后 会放松下来 |
[13:30] | Some guys even do the procedure during the consultation. | 有些人甚至会在咨询途中做手术 |
[13:37] | That’s what Janette’s husband did. | 珍妮特的老公就这样 |
[13:41] | He did, huh? | 是吗 |
[13:42] | Old wind chime Bob? | 那位无蛋鲍勃 |
[13:53] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[14:12] | There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你在这儿呢 我一直在找你 |
[14:17] | How did you get in the house? I had the keys. | 你怎么进来的 钥匙在我手里 |
[14:19] | Oh, I used my Swiss Army knife. | 我用了瑞士军刀 |
[14:21] | I hid it under my dress. | 藏在了我的手术服下 |
[14:24] | Doctor has a knife, I have a knife. Fair is fair. | 医生一把刀 我也一把刀 很公平 |
[14:29] | Care to tell me what happened back there? | 你能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[14:32] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[14:34] | I can’t do it so much, | 我实在不想做 |
[14:35] | I can’t even pretend to think about doing it. | 以至于连假装考虑一下都不行 |
[14:38] | You were pretending? | 你之前在假装吗 |
[14:39] | Yes. I wanted you to think I was open-minded | 对 我希望你觉得 |
[14:42] | about that procedure, but I am not. | 我对这场手术很开明 但其实不是 |
[14:45] | Do you know what they do in that room? It is barbaric! | 你知道他们在手术室里干什么吗 特别野蛮 |
[14:50] | It was your idea. | 不是你提出来的吗 |
[14:51] | No, it was Lowell’s idea. | 不 是洛厄尔提出来的 |
[14:54] | I would never suggest that. | 我绝对不会提的 |
[14:56] | It would be | 那简直是 |
[14:57] | taking away my whole purpose on this planet. | 抹杀我在这座星球上的一切意义 |
[15:01] | What about the little Adams? | 小亚当们怎么办 |
[15:02] | What, you mean, like, babies? | 你是说孩子们吗 |
[15:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:06] | That’s what I’m here for. | 那是我存在的意义 |
[15:07] | To pass on all this good stuff. | 传递我这一身优良品质 |
[15:13] | But we already had babies. | 但是孩子已经生了 |
[15:15] | And we don’t need any more. | 我们不需要更多了 |
[15:17] | Look, I… I know we did, | 听我说 我知道孩子有了 |
[15:20] | but I’m just saying. | 我的意思是 |
[15:24] | What if? | 万一呢 |
[15:27] | You mean what if I get struck by lightning | 你是说万一我忽然被闪电劈死 |
[15:30] | and you want to have kids with some new woman? | 而你想跟其他女人生孩子 |
[15:32] | That “What if”? | 是这种万一吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 不是 |
[15:36] | It’s bigger and less selfish than that. | 是更伟大更无私的那种 |
[15:40] | What if I want to have kids with lots of women? | 万一我想跟很多女人生孩子呢 |
[15:46] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:48] | I mean, if there’s a natural disaster. | 就是假如发生了自然灾害 |
[15:51] | You know, the big one. | 很大的那种 |
[15:54] | Meteor or alien invasion. | 陨石 或者外星人入侵 |
[15:56] | Everybody gets wiped out | 所有人都死绝了 |
[15:58] | except me and five young women. | 只有我和另外五个年轻女人 |
[16:03] | Oh, they’re young now. I see. | 哎哟 还是年轻女人 懂了 |
[16:07] | There’s lots of ’em, and they’re young. | 有很多女人 而且还都很年轻 |
[16:10] | Well, yeah, they have to be young. | 是啊 肯定得年轻啊 |
[16:12] | Those are the only people that survive the big one. Uh-huh. | 只有年轻人才能熬过毁灭性灾害 |
[16:16] | Then how did you survive? | 那你是怎么活下来的 |
[16:17] | I can survive anything. I got my Swiss Army knife. Ugh. | 我什么都能受得住 我有瑞士军刀 |
[16:22] | My-my point is, I may have to populate the human race. | 我想说的是 万一人类繁衍都靠我了呢 |
[16:27] | It’s happened before. My name is Adam. | 以前也有过 我名字不是叫亚当吗 |
[16:33] | Okay, so your big worry | 好吧 所以你的担心 |
[16:35] | is a doomsday orgy fantasy? | 就是末日群交性幻想吗 |
[16:39] | Yes! | 对 |
[16:41] | And you don’t want to change that story? | 你不想换个理由吗 |
[16:44] | No! | 不换 |
[16:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:53] | Yeah. Why? | 对啊 为什么 |
[16:59] | I was warned about this. | 他们警告过我的 |
[17:03] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | If I had that operation, uh… | 要是做了手术… |
[17:11] | I would feel like less of a man. | 我会觉得自己没那么男人了 |
[17:15] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 那你为什么不直说 |
[17:17] | Because no man wants to say that. | 因为没有男人想承认 |
[17:22] | We don’t even want to admit the possibility | 我们甚至都不想承认 |
[17:24] | that we could be less of a man. | 有这种可能性 |
[17:27] | You don’t think I’m curious about the mango margarita? | 你觉得我不很好奇芒果玛格丽塔的味道吗 |
[17:32] | It looks delicious, but I will never order one. | 看起来很美味 但我绝对不会点 |
[17:40] | That is some deep, | 你这可真是 |
[17:42] | ancient boy stuff. | 扭曲而陈旧的幼稚心理 |
[17:46] | We think things. | 我们有很多想法的 |
[17:47] | We don’t tell you all the things, but we think ’em. | 不会全告诉你 但确实会想 |
[17:52] | Hey, first of all, I would never want you | 首先 我永远不会逼你 |
[17:55] | to do something that you didn’t want to do. | 做你不愿意做的事 |
[17:58] | And second of all, | 其次 |
[17:59] | you could never be less of a man to me. | 你对我来说永远不会少了男人味 |
[18:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:05] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:13] | You know, uh… | 你知道吗 |
[18:15] | it’s windy today. | 今天风还挺大 |
[18:19] | And when I was running home, | 我在往家跑的时候 |
[18:21] | trying to keep my dress down… | 一直在按着衣服 |
[18:24] | …it occurred to me | 然后我就想到 |
[18:25] | that I may have overreacted a little bit. | 我可能是反应过激了一点 |
[18:29] | – A lot. – A lot. | -不止一点 -不止一点 |
[18:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:42] | But we still can’t have sex. | 但是我们还是不能做爱 |
[18:44] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[18:48] | But what’s our second-favorite thing to do in the bedroom? | 你在卧室里第二想做的事是什么 |
[18:52] | We can watch House Hunters. | 我们可以看《购房人》 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:58] | Hey, but you can’t hug me when they find wood floors | 不过先说好 要是他们在地毯下发现木地板 |
[19:01] | under the carpet, or we might have a fourth kid. | 你不能抱我 不然可能得生第四个孩子 |
[19:08] | But it turns me on so much! | 可是每次我都好性奋 |
[19:15] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来脸色不好 |
[19:18] | I had another nookie-free night. | 昨天又素了一夜 |
[19:22] | I’m going crazy. | 我要疯了 |
[19:24] | I’m like a racehorse stuck in a barn. | 我好像一个困在谷仓里的赛马 |
[19:29] | I know what you mean. It’s like the Olympics. | 我知道你意思 就像奥利匹克运动会 |
[19:31] | If I don’t get it every two years, | 要是每两年不看一次 |
[19:32] | I feel like I missed something. | 就会觉得好像错过了什么 |
[19:35] | Adam? Adam, I just got off the phone with my doctor… | 亚当 亚当 我刚跟医生打完电话… |
[19:37] | Oh. Lowell, | 洛厄尔 |
[19:39] | you have to go. Now! | 你得走了 快点 |
[19:41] | Now? Why? | 走 为什么 |
[19:44] | Because all your stuff’s out there. | 因为你的东西都出去了 |
[19:46] | Come on! Come on. | 快点 快走 |
[19:48] | Come on, come on. | 快走快走 |
[19:48] | This keeps happening to me. | 怎么每次都这样对我 |
[19:52] | What? What? What is it? | 怎么了 到底怎么了 |
[19:54] | The doctor got my test results back, | 医生说检查结果出来了 |
[19:56] | and my headaches aren’t from the pill. | 我的头疼不是药引起的 |
[19:58] | It’s from too much coffee! Yeah. | 是因为咖啡喝多了 对 |
[20:00] | Turns out I have a horrible caffeine addiction! | 原来我是咖啡严重上瘾 |
[20:02] | How awesome is that?! | 这可太棒了 |
[20:04] | So awesome! | 棒呆了 |
[20:07] | – Let’s celebrate. Where’s your pills? – I already took two. | -赶紧庆祝一下 你的药呢 -刚吃了两个 |
[20:09] | The kids are at school. I’ll race you upstairs. | 孩子们在学校 比赛谁先上楼 |
[20:10] | Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好 等等 等等 |
[20:13] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. – What? | -等等 等等 -什么 |
[20:15] | What is that for? | 你拿这个干什么 |
[20:17] | You know, just for fun. | 好玩嘛 |
[20:20] | You be the sexy nurse, and I’ll be the guy | 你是性感护士 我是患者 |
[20:22] | who just woke up from a coma and forgot how to have sex. | 昏迷刚醒来 忘记怎么做爱了 |
[20:24] | Oh, let’s go. | 走走走 |